ShowingTime Appointment Center Ratings

Overall

About ShowingTime Appointment Center

ShowingTime is the leading showing management and market stats technology provider to the residential real estate industry, with more than 1.2 million active listings subscribed to its services. Its showing products and services take the inefficiencies out of the appointment scheduling process for real estate professionals, buyers and sellers. Its MarketStats division provides interactive tools and easy-to-read market reports for MLSs, associations, brokers and other real estate companies. Learn more about ShowingTime Appointment Center

Justin M.
Director of Marketing
January 2, 2019

“ShowingTime is vital to our business and eliminates the frustration of managing listings”

OverallShowingTime has completely changed the way we coordinate showings for our listings. It has made the whole process much smoother. We are able to update the information on the fly and even from a mobile phone if necessary. All of our agents now use it for every listing we have.
ProsI love that our new listings populate in the system automatically after only a few minutes. The layout is very intuitive and easy to use. Having someone else coordinate the showings of our listings takes eliminates a lot of the time and headache of trying to manage it ourselves.
ConsOften times agents trying to schedule a showing on our listings say they are not getting all the necessary information. It may be user error or a lack of clear communication.
January 2, 2019
Amanda C.
April 26, 2018

“Showing Time lets me use my time more efficiently.”

OverallEfficiency with time management.
ProsNo more calling each individual real estate office to make appointments. No longer being subject to the personalities, efficiency etc. of the person at the desk, answering the phone. I like the mapping feature, the way it looks is easy to quickly see the lockbox code, showing instructions etc. I am always annoyed when I'm on a roll of setting up multiple appointments when right in the middle of what makes sense regarding mapping it out, some agent requires I call them. They are not necessarily available when I call. I will skip that showing if it's just going to take too much time for me to finish making appointments & move on to the next task. I'd like to see i mandatory that we use Showing Time.
ConsI've had a couple of time lately when I could not access it from my phone. I got a message that said there was no internet connection.
April 26, 2018
November 20, 2018

“ShowingTime is Great for Real Estate! ”

OverallWe have solved that if an Agent says they have a showing we can see we can confirm on the Listing Activity Details.
ProsI love the way we can search for a listing and it gives you all the information. THe Restrictions for the showing is easy to find. Listing Activity Details are a great way to confirm who has a showing and who has got approved.
ConsIt does not list the Sq Ft. The BD size. Need to have a little more detail on the property. A way to click on the picture of the property at least to zoom in.
March 30, 2018

“A game changer for the real estate professional”

ProsThis saves hours of time per month by allowing me to schedule all of my inspections online or through the app. The app is simple to use and works flawlessly.
ConsFunctionality is decreased by the agents that set it up. Instead of responding to the requests themselves the agent will forward the request to the homeowner who has little idea what is happening. I'm not sure if there are not clear instructions on the site but when scheduling it says the listing agent is being notified yet the agent never has a clue.
March 30, 2018
December 10, 2018

“Best thing to happen to Real Estate”

ProsBest and fastest way to schedule a showing for real estate properties. The system is extremely easy to use and navigate. Adding showing restrictions and availabilities can be done online or on the app, which makes last minute changes a breeze. The automatic feedback means I don't have to call agents after they show my listing and my seller gets an immediate report.
ConsI haven't run into any issues with the system in the 4+ years I have used it.
December 10, 2018
Stephanie J.
August 19, 2019

“Highly recommend!”

ProsI love this software for numerous reasons. It saves so much time by being able to set up showings from my computer, phone or iphone vs the old way of having to call each real estate office to set up showings. Plus the software automatically sends an email to agents who have shown my listings for feedback which I can then provide to my sellers. Great software.
ConsThere isn't anything I dislike about this software.
August 19, 2019
Aaron C.
Real Estate Broker
January 30, 2019

“ShowingTime is Great For Agents ”

OverallI love this software for the real estate industry. It makes scheduling showing activity super easy. It also allows you to track activity and feedback and send reports to your clients. Great!
ProsI love the ability to allow agents and inspectors to easily schedule appointments to show/inspect my real estate listings.
ConsOverall, nothing negative in my opinion. The occasional glitch, but you will have that with anything.
January 30, 2019
September 5, 2018

“Useful for More than Just Realtors”

OverallI am a home inspector who uses the app to schedule inspections and radon-drop off appointments with listing agents.
ProsI like that I can simply and quickly go in and schedule a home inspection without waiting for a return call from the listing agent. I also love that I can add a note to the inspection request letting them know any additional details. It's easy to change the appointment if I need as well. It's a very easy to use software.
ConsI wish there were a way to contact realtors when the showing times are limited. Occasionally, there are properties that don't have any showing times available and I need to contact the realtor quickly. The only option seems to be copying the phone number and pasting it into my phone. I'd like to be able to request an appointment even if it's not available in the app. Usually by the time an inspection is set, many of the time restrictions are removed.
September 5, 2018
Luke S.
Listing Manager
July 12, 2017

“Easy to use and representatives are always available.”

ProsI like that I am able to use the app for most of the everyday functions that I actually use it for so I am always ready to set or alter my appointments.
ConsHonestly, there aren't many things that I dislike about Showingtime. A feature that I would maybe add is a way to have Showingtime send an automated call to agents to receive their feedback responses as agents ted to be very busy and do not always submit their feedback. So in an effort to obtain all of the feedback, I would put a system in place that keeps reminding the agents to submit their feedback.
July 12, 2017
Jessica H.
October 15, 2019

“ShowingTime Appointment Center for Realtos”

OverallThis simplifies the appointment process and helps track your buyers and showings for your listings.
ProsLove how easy this software makes making an appointment for showings. It is great for keeping track of your appointments for showing for your buyers and on your listings.
ConsThere is nothing to nothing negative I think about this software. It works perfect in our industry.
October 15, 2019
Jennifer A.
Admin Asst

“User Friendly”

OverallI do not always receive knowledgeable or courteous tech support.
ProsI love how easy it is to add listings, modify showing instructions, and add notes for showing agents
ConsI wish there was an easier way to customize showing restrictions/ exceptions. We often had quirky showing hours and inputting them can be tedious.
March 18, 2019

“Best way to book a appt. ”

ProsWe use showing time to book all of our clients showings. They also allow us to book Inspections and appraisals. They are the best! This has freed up time for us to work on other items instead of chasing down clients.
ConsGreat company to use. Easy to book and get feedback
Shawna R.
May 27, 2019

“Saves me time”

ProsIt's a timesaver! It's so easy to set this up for others to make appointments to view my listings. It keeps me from being on the cell phone constantly taking or making calls to make appointments.
ConsI have used it for years and can't think of any drawbacks to it.
May 27, 2019
Arielle D.
October 23, 2018

“Amazing program”

ProsThe ease of it. Combined with using MLS software, agents can easily make appointments witha click of a button, or a simple phone call where a support servicemen is always readily available.
ConsNothing! Appointment center is so great and I have never found a better program
October 23, 2018
Shalee J.

“Such a Time Saver”

ProsLove that this frees up my time from the back and forth of scheduling to focus on more important tasks of negotiating and selling.
ConsI wish it could schedule appts for buyers agents in an office but it is not yet synched with the MLS to do so.
Katie W.
December 28, 2018

“ShowingTime ”

OverallUse it daily to s heckle showings & to receive notifications on my listings.
ProsLove being able to login the app and schedule appointments without having to call into offices and schedule.
ConsI don't like how it pulls home options outside of your MLS area.
December 28, 2018
Janet B.
August 22, 2018

“Accessibility”

OverallI have realized that due to ShowingTime it is very convenient when an agent cannot be reached
ProsEasy access for realtors to use. Convenient when calling for appointments
ConsNothing really, it does what it is supposed to do.
August 22, 2018
Kassandra M.
listing coordinator
August 8, 2017

“ShowingTime is easy to use and covers all the necessary bases.”

ProsI like the fact that agents can set up all their showing restrictions/exceptions all at once even if the dates that the showing times need to be altered for are well out into the future. It prevents agents from having to remember to go in and change the showing rules for specific dates in the future.
ConsI wish that the software sent a reminder or alert of some kind when an agent enters a new listing but does not enter any occupants/owners for contacts. The software necessarily defaults to a "must confirm" setting and has the listing agent as the contact, but often agents are busy and miss the calls to set up those appointments. Instead, I wish ShowingTime send a reminder to the agent with each new listing that said something like "You are the only contact listed for this property. Would you like to add occupants and alter your settings from "confirm with all."
August 8, 2017
July 29, 2019

“Overall a Great Product”

Pros On the listing side of transactions, ShowingTime is great for sending reminders to clients to ask for feedback multiple times, ensuring your sellers get as much information as possible. It is relatively easy to use and great for keeping your listings and showings organized. I also love the option of having a place to store buyers and sellers in one place on the app and add notes regarding showings.
ConsI think the app could use a fresh update, and glitches sometimes. My app tends to be very slow at most times, which is frustrating when you need it the most to obtain codes to get into homes, but overall I like it.
July 29, 2019
Diana K.
real estate professional
October 19, 2018

“Handling appointments for us!”

ProsThis is a great service especially for agents in brokerages without appointment scheduling centers. It's like having a personal secretary and is a time saver! You can choose method of communications whether email, text, phone, or any combination. It's an organizing method for feedback and sending reports to sellers.
ConsSometimes site navigation requires support. I think the site could be clearer on how to do certain tasks and the help tool isn't of much use. However, the support team is there for questions.
October 19, 2018
Leah S.
Team Manager/Trainer
April 24, 2018

“ShowingTime has made working with our listings & our buyers 10x easier and more user friendly!!”

ProsIt has made setting up showings and routing our time with buyers WAY more efficient. You can even schedule a lunch stop!! It has also made it easier to set up instructions for our listings making the clients happier. It is just all around WAY more efficient! Customer service is great and prompt!!
ConsThere really isn't anything we or our listing manager would change!! We love everything about it!!!
April 24, 2018
Christine M.
Sales Agent
June 12, 2019

“Very pleased with ease of use”

ProsIn my experience, it gets right to the point. When I need to book an appointment, I choose my time/options and done! Doesn't waste a ton of time.
ConsI haven't encountered anything that has been a hindrance with the software. However, if I'm on the road or I'm working with a client, showing homes, its annoying to have to wait for confirmation. I'm not sure if thats on the part of the listing agent.
June 12, 2019
Tim S.
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
June 11, 2019

“LOVE!”

ProsThis makes scheduling and confirming showings MUCH EASIER!
ConsNothing, the software is truly everything you need for showing coordination.
June 11, 2019
Real Estate, 201-500 employees

“Makes my life easier”

OverallI love it. It is easy to use and great for up to date information. The reports are easy to follow and find the information I need.
ProsI love that i can access any and all of our listings to inform buyers of the status and schedule of the showings
ConsThe feedback should have more options for me to choose from
Marc L.
August 24, 2018

“ShowingTime”

OverallI have called multiple times and have had excellent experiences with the representatives who served me.
ProsIt is easy to navigate and makes scheduling simple.
ConsI don't have any concerns to share. I am pleased with the service.
August 24, 2018
January 28, 2019

“Cant imagine working without it”

OverallShowingTime makes the task of showing houses incredibly easy!
ProsThis is pretty much required these days if you handle a lot of listings.
ConsCant really think of anything bad other than I wish more agents used it.
January 28, 2019
Brittany D.
Real estate agent
December 6, 2018

“Easy and convenient ”

ProsI use this app to always set up my appointments. It is so much easier than going into the MLS. All my appointments are set up in order and with all codes to get into the houses. I also like that I can connect the other agents through the app.
ConsI am trying to think of a con, but cannot come up with any. This app keeps me organized and sets up appointments with ease.
December 6, 2018
Latrice H.
REALTOR, Broker
September 13, 2018

“Excellent Service!”

OverallMy calls are always answered by knowledgeable, attentive agents. They make me feel valued and appear to care about my success.
ProsIt's very user friendly and easy to navigate.
ConsNo cons!! I really, truly like this product
September 13, 2018
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
June 8, 2019

“Showing time”

ProsShowing time is seamless and works just as well on a computer as it does on a mobile device
ConsI have not cons about showing time. It has always worked well.
June 8, 2019
Katelyn R.
Licensed Realtor
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
May 10, 2019

“Very Helpful ”

ProsI like mostly everything about this software. It makes showing houses way easier.
ConsI don't like how its not easy to find information on the other agent showing the property. I think their phone number should have to be on there so that if something happens to the property, I can call them.
May 10, 2019
David S.
Broker
Real Estate, Unspecified
June 21, 2018

“Easiest way to set up showings”

ProsI wish all agents in the MLS would use this. It's such a far cry from calling agents to set up appointments. You can even map out multiple showings for your buyer with travel time.
ConsIt's a little difficult to set up which may be why everyone doesn't use it, but once you do, it will make your job easier.
June 21, 2018
robin B.
Home owner
Writing and Editing, 5001-10,000 employees
May 22, 2018

“Realtors reach new low. ”

OverallThe notifications are wonderful
ProsThe software does exactly what it's supposed to do...very efficient. The realtors abuse it by using it as an anonymous forum to critique home furnishings. The app is great. The users need lessons in etiquette.
ConsUnder the cover of anonymity, realtors lash out at sellers. Bad move realtors. Your industry will be redefined if you continue to bash home decor. Remember...you are selling the house! And there are humans on the other end of the app.
May 22, 2018
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
March 23, 2019

“Listing Agent's Best Friend”

ProsEasy to setup, to use, from both PC and phone.
ConsInitially, the default setting was very annoying.
March 23, 2019
Chris L.
Licensed Realtor
October 30, 2018

“Easy to use appointment scheduling for Showings”

OverallI love this program. It makes scheduling showings so easy. It makes me look great to all of my clients because I am so organized.
ProsEase of use, ability to schedule a tour with best route to help you determine order of multiple showings, ability to send tour itinerary to clients via email or printed along with maps.
ConsTook me a while to realize you could set up more showings than one but once I discovered it, it was life changing.
October 30, 2018
Michelle Ivester R.
Real Estate
May 12, 2017

“Not happy with this service”

ProsI do not really have any pros... Simply do not like it, not easy to use at all, complicated to set up apps and submit info
ConsApp never works!! Have to log in every time. They have incorrect information on my listings. I called to let them know, did not fix the issue. I called to let them know that App never works, they said they would have tech support call.. never called!
May 12, 2017
Tom C.
Panelist
Food Production, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“Setting up a showing time is one click away.”

ProsMy favorite part is when I scheduled multiple property showings it give me an optimum route.
ConsThe con is not showingtime but the agents that don't leave a feedback on the property.
December 11, 2018
bette d.
December 5, 2016

“Could not do my job without this”

OverallShowtime provides multiple platforms to make appointments which are vital to my business productivity. Would like to see some more features added to forward appointment confirmations and provide more detail on listing restrictions on an app.

By ShowingTime on December 5, 2016
Thanks for your review, Bette, and thanks for letting us know ways to make the app work better for you. Your suggestions have been sent to our feedback team. It's feedback from active agents like you that helps us improve our products and services.
December 5, 2016
C R.
January 31, 2017

“Very Frustrating”

OverallYou call the showing number and then are told to call the list agent instead so it takes twice as long to make the appointment. There is no way to change your appointment once you have made it. It is so frustrating.

By ShowingTime on January 31, 2017
Hello C. R., thanks for your note. Our appointment specialists follow the listing agent's instructions explicitly, so the listing you were trying to show may have had instructions to call the listing agent. We agree, that doesn't really make sense. Perhaps the listing agent entered incorrect instructions, but it's hard to say. Are you able to give further details on the listing you were trying to show? We would love to look into it and find out what happened. Cancelling appointments should never be difficult; it can be done with a quick call or via the ShowingTime mobile app. It sounds like there's more to understand about your exact experience, however. We'd love to help - please let us know if you can share more details.
January 31, 2017
Natalie F.
March 18, 2017

“Great system if they can get it to work ”

OverallFor the past week, tech support has been trying to figure out why agent are not receiving a request to provide feedback by email... this is suppose to be one of the main functions of the system... not sure why it's not working hopefully they can figure it out. I hate to pay a month and only access half of the program.
March 18, 2017
Bonnie B.
Assistant Property Manager

“Appointment center”

ProsWas a great spot for all team members to have access to see appts
ConsHave more options for feedback to be able to benefit all using it.