Solve Ratings

Overall

About Solve

Major web update in 2019 | A service management CRM, renowned for service management, scheduling and sales. Delivers exceptional iOS + Android apps to businesses who need to manage field workflow within a customer or project context. Includes robust desktop platform and amazing Google, QuickBooks, Xero and online form integrations. Solve is also used to surface real-time equipment data onto customer records and dispatch workflow. Ask us how. Recognized for outstanding support by thousands. Learn more about Solve

Carl B.
April 1, 2018

“Comprehensive, versatile CRM and project management tool with outstanding customer support”

OverallThe main benefits are: 1. The ability to offer great customer relationship - the information on the project and the customer is easily available to the team. 2. The ability to track all potential clients in a meaningful way, organising follow-ups at any point in the future. 3. Easily pick-up projects and clients from other members of the team should they be absent.
ProsWorks superbly with other cloud platforms. VERY flexible. Two versions to choose - Solve CRM and Solve Client Manager. Lots of great features - Google sheets report integration (slice, dice, geo-reference, and pivot the data anyway you want), click to call, easy to navigate activity window, flexible workflows and follow-ups, individualised task lists and on and on. We've implemented Solve360 in three companies and recommended it to dozens of others and never been disappointed. Of course we always consider other products on the market. Many of them promise to deliver great things, but when you get into the detail, they lack key features that are essential, or are prohibitively expensive.
ConsReally difficult to find cons with the software. Being really picky, perhaps some lesser used functions are not immediately obvious, but there are plenty of guides and the customer support is outstanding. The inclusion of a Gantt chart function would be great for project work, but there are work arounds for this.
April 1, 2018
Graham C.
Head of Client Services
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
July 9, 2019

“Solve Client Manager Review”

OverallOverall our experience has been extremely positive. I have found Solve Client Manager to be the best value out of all the CRM's I have explored. The main benefits I have found are the ability to store and share all contacts and clients in one location, ability to export the data and analyze trends we've been tracking in our clients, and the ability to collaborate on projects and see the status.
ProsSolve Client Manager that is extremely flexible which allows you to build it the way you want it. It is extremely easy to navigate and you can quickly lookup clients and contacts on the mobile app which makes collaboration on projects very easy. I rely heavily on their data export to google sheets to run reports. Their integration with google products like gmail, docs and sheets works fantastic.
ConsThe biggest con for us (which we have found a workable work around for) is that since we have clients with multiple service locations having a hierarchical CRM would allow us to better organize and sort data. Other than that there are only small things like the ability to upload files like a PDF to a record. Solve CRM has a 'activity' report that allows you to view your or your employees activities at a glance that Solve Client Manager does not have yet.
July 9, 2019
Jeff S.
Executive Director
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“Great Value”

OverallOur business requires a more complex hierarchy of relationships than a lot of non-enterprise CRMs will permit. Solve enables relating customers to each other and to companies, which is essential for us and something that many other CRMs at a comparable price point to Solve cannot do. This alone was a huge factor in choosing Solve. We've used the software since 2012 and continue to be very satisfied. Customer support, on the rare occasion we have needed it, is very attentive and genuinely wants to understand your issue and work collaboratively to solve, no pun intended, your problem and then roll that feedback into how they think about product.
ProsGoogle integration, value, and customization options
ConsI tried the new Solve Client Manager, which seems to be the product that the Solve team is putting most development resources towards, and I prefer the legacy CRM. The Solve CRM mobile app leaves much to be desired; it is basically not usable. I would use the new mobile "client manager" except that it is a separate license and out of our budget. I also dislike that Solve required you to be in a higher pricing tier to use a transactional email service, which makes sending bulk emails from Solve unreliable.
June 13, 2019
Peter W.
Content Marketing Manager
June 12, 2019

“Great customer support and a flexible tool”

OverallOur overall experience has been smooth and enjoyable. Solve is a great tool that does what we need it to do. With a couple of small changes, I would be confident in saying that it would stay as our CMS for the foreseeable future.
ProsWe love how easy it is to organise an entire client's workload and hours into 1 place. The customer support offered by Solve has been fantastic and they've gone above and beyond to sort out even the smallest issues we've had with the software. The software is easy-to-use from an admin's perspective. It's easy to add new users and remove old ones.
ConsThe UI could use an update, as it can feel a little bit counterintuitive and dated at times. It would be amazing to be able to modify time logs after they've been made without having to delete them and make a new one. We recently had a problem with a project blog becoming too big. I believe this was because we had used the project blog for many years, but it would be useful to not have to worry about this issue. More analytics that provide feedback on time logs and staff usage would be useful.
June 12, 2019
Kiara P.
Banking, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Easy Inter-company Linking Options and Bulk Mail Function”

OverallI don't really know what the customer service is like because the software is simple and I haven't had to use it.
ProsI use this everyday and find it really easy. It takes some time to set up correctly and put all your custom fields but once you have you can make it your own. I use it for large company structures which have multiple shareholders and directors, it is a very easy way to see the links between companies and how they are related to projects. We are a real estate debt fund and we have a lot of projects with many investors in each, Solve allows me to link each investor to each project. Also I can tag each investor to say if they have a manager and tailor my distribution lists to send to those specific people. By using "access webmail" I can send bulk emails to my tagged contacts.
ConsThe face of it seems a little outdated. I can honestly say there are not many cons I can think of. I have been using this software for 2 years and haven't encountered an issue.
December 4, 2018
Grant W.
Executive
June 18, 2019

“Flexible CRM, Great Value”

ProsSolve is highly customizable and does everything we need it to do. The API also allows us to integrate Solve easily with other programs that we use to operate our business. What you get for the price is such a great value.
ConsMobile site is glitchy and could be improved.
June 18, 2019
Rich W.
President and CEO
Insurance, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Highly Recommend Solve - CRM to Fit any Business”

OverallWe use Solve to track all of our contacts, companies and clients. The relational fields that link related records and clients together is great. I highly recommend Solve CRM and Client Manager.
ProsWe have been using Solve360 since 2009. We have tested many CRMs and they all lack one thing or another but Solve 360 is completely customizable to fit any organizations needs. The customer support is superb, friendly and always willing to help. We've started using the Solve Client Manager and are extremely happy with its ease of use.
ConsWe use both the CRM and Client Manager and there are still a lot of areas that need to be cleaned up between the two systems. Some of the functionality that we like in the CRM hasn't been moved over to the client manager, such as the webmail functionality. Both systems need more functionality with tagging features so that different workgroups/users can have different tags. I'm looking forward to the next version of the CRM that I've been told is coming soon.
Anna M.
Office Admin
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Wonderful Tech Support”

OverallBeing able to confirm what communication has been going on with each clients is invaluable. Logging phone calls, emails and appointments is important. Adding simple notes lets us see at a glance how engaged our clients are with us. Tech Support has been great and get back to you very quickly. Usually within in the same day or 24 hours.
ProsThis software is more powerful than how we are using it. It is great to track all the emails you write to each client and to track your phone calls and messages with them as well. We have multiple and different tags for our clients and we can easily send an email to them specific to their tag. It is great that we can sync our contacts with Constant Contact.
ConsWe can only send basic emails. I would need to know HTML if I wanted to do better looking emails but I don't know HTML. So we will stick with Constant Contact. But you take the chance of them unsubscribing with Constant Contact and then not receiving any more communications from you.
Richard M.
Accounting, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2019

“Solve 360 - one of the easiest CRM's to learn and use”

OverallA good basic CRM, with excellent email support, and reliable. Have been using for several years with no issues.
ProsVery short learning curve for new users - almost no need for instruction, just give them an account and they can start using it immediately.
ConsLimited built-in reporting capability. Necessary to export to Excel or use google-sheets integration.
Travis H.
Internet, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2018

“Greatly improves customer service”

ProsI mainly use the contacts section. There's a project's blog that comes in handy for large projects, but mostly I just use the contacts. It keeps everything very well organized. A customer will call me and say something like, "I don't know if you remember me..." and I'll be able to pull up their profile in Solve360 just by looking up their phone number. Before they even finish their sentence, I can reply with,"Oh, yes! You called me a few months ago to ask about..." It leaves a really good impression with my customers.
ConsIt doesn't always respect the "reply-to" in the webmail section. So I always have to make sure that the TO field is correct when replying to emails. That gets really annoying, so I end up just using Thunderbird most of the time to send emails. It does take quite a bit of time for the profiles to load, because it doesn't cache anything. It has to search through your email every time you open a contact.
August 23, 2018
Seyta S.
Visiting Professor in Psychology and Consciousness Studies
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
June 4, 2018

“For the last 12 years, I've depended on Solve 360 CRM as the Superbrain of business.”

OverallThis is a dream product, allowing for a central nervous system to hold all details of business that need tending. Using it has allowed me to show up in the best ways to clients and customers, and to stay organized and efficient with all work processes.
ProsThe flexible and all-encompassing nature of what Solve has in its wheelhouse is unparalleled being about to hold all aspects of business. I used Solve in my own business, which was heavily customer-service oriented, then contracted with other small businesses to set up their systems in Solve. I have found it to fit all the needs of a diverse array of businesses, with greatly different needs, including a custom tailoring business, school, small retail business, and international spiritual teacher.
ConsBeing dependent on Solve for so many years in "larger" (2-5 people businesses), it has been cost-prohibitive for me to use privately, just for myself as a contractor.
June 4, 2018
Burt P.
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, Self-employed
December 10, 2018

“I use Solve for two of my companies because it does the job it is supposed to do”

OverallI've been using Solve for my real estate brokerage for about eight years now and value how it has helped my business. I just started an investment company and have reviewed many other platforms, but chose a second Solve account for my new business because I can't beat the features for the cost.
ProsA CRM is only as good as when it is actually part of the workflow of your business. Solve helps me keep track of all my interactions with my contacts and track all the workflow of my projects. It is the backbone of my business. I especially like how it incorporates into G Suite for a powerful platform. This is the only CRM I could find that seamless works with Gmail where I don't have to bcc the system to have all my emails display in a contacts timeline.
ConsIt doesn't have many integrations with other systems, but tech support is very helpful in figuring out the best solution for what I want to do.
December 10, 2018
Bonnie M.
Special Events Manager
Events Services, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“Why I Value Solve360 So Highly”

OverallWe are a very diverse company with national reach and a huge mixture of customer types. Solve360 has made it possible for us to capture all the information we need about each of our customers and manipulate it in such a way that extracting the data we need for reporting purposes and customer analysis is very easy.
ProsBasically, I like everything that Solve360 has to offer a business like ours. It is extremely customizable , offers a full download of all data we have entered and has excellent customer support if and when needed.
ConsI really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.
Terry R.
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2018

“Great Support”

OverallCustomer support has been great in response time, and in knowledge! We had a new report that we had to file with our local and state agencies, based on caseload criteria that we couldn't accomplish with our previous program. I uploaded the report format, and within a day or two, as support needed some time to understand the report format, they came up with a solution. Likewise, we had a listserve issue on our posts that would not populate the listserve. Support figured out the issue within a matter of hours and had the information I needed to get the issue resolved with the listserve manager. Great work!
ProsFlexibility. Also, with the right combination of the filters, we are able to produce the administrative reports that we were not able to produce with the Access program we used in the past.
ConsWe were not aware of the amount of capabilities Solve360 had, but when asked, they were able to fix our problems....
December 12, 2018
Gary B.
President, Chief Engagement Officer - Président et chef de l'engagement
April 30, 2018

“Solve is very easy to use and permits us to track leads from initial contact to signing and beyond.”

OverallBetter tracking of sales leads and existing client follow-up
ProsWe looked into many CRMs when we decided to move away from our previous provider and found that Solve provided us with a great basic CRM experience. We looked at Sales Force because of it's standing in the market but found that for our needs the product was way overkill both in functionality and pricing. If you're looking for a product for basic sales tracking and follow-up you won't find anything better in terms of value for the investment.
ConsWe had to compensate for not being able to pull all reports in the order wanted but resolved this by exporting to Google docs and manipulating the data to suit our idiosyncrasies. Otherwise it has all the functionality of the products that cost a lot more!
April 30, 2018
Daphne G.
CFO
Information Services, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2019

“Solve Solves workflow communication!!! ”

OverallExcellent! My overall Experience is excellent.
ProsEase of Use, integration and cost effectiveness
ConsChoosing between the two UIs..I like features of both..
August 22, 2019
Jay S.
co-founder & CEO
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2018

“Simple system, great customer service”

OverallWe used Solve for many years in our non-profit, for managing volunteers, press contacts, and partners. The automated / triggered flows upon adding a new record were simple to setup and back in the day when we started quite unique to Solve at this price point. Realistically today, there are several other platforms that can accomplish the same things that we were using it for at lower costs, which to us as a charity is important. That being said, none of them would have the level of service and involvement that our rep and his great team offered us during our years as a customer.
ProsUnlike Salesforce or Zoho, with Solve you have direct access to the team who created the product. They care about their users, and are interested to hear how you are using the software and what they can do to make your experience better.
ConsThe interface is perfectly functional but the web has moved on a bit stylistically and Solve is looking a little long in the tooth as result. Also, I don't believe it has the API connections for easy pipes in / out through services like IFTTT or Zapier for connecting easily to other tools.
October 4, 2018
Aimee v.
Business Development Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 30, 2019

“Supporting both sales and our asset management”

OverallWe needed to find a CRM that would also allow us to manage our hardware assets that we 'rent' to customers. We weren't sure if Solve could support this or not, and contacted them for a demo. From the start the customer service stood out - they wanted to actually know about OUR business, rather than simply sell theirs, and they took the time to help us to customise a demo for our wider team and decision-makers. As a small company, it was important we get this right and Solve helped us with answering questions and providing support along the way. Their service was a key reason why we went with them despite them missing some minor functionality that other services had.
ProsIt is super easy to customise in regards to fields and tags. In particular, I like the thought that has been applied to making it easy to customise the look of the 'forms' so that when you add a lot of fields (we capture a lot of data), you can easily find what you need.
ConsThe reporting from this software and lack of sales dashboard outside of that reporting is a bit clunky. It does make reporting on the content a bit more difficult than it probably has to be. The workaround, however, was fairly easy to set up.
June 30, 2019
Nancy K.
Hanwha Wisenet STEP Partner
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2018

“Solve CRM is the best”

OverallThe ability to keep our team members organized. View all user activity within each record. The Sales Team loves the ability to glance at a customers activity right before going into an appointment.
ProsWe have been using Solve for 8+ years now. We just recently started using the app. Integrates with Google Sheets! Talk about Awesome! Ease of Use. The best customer service EVER. Their CS Team sends me email regarding upgrades or new tools proactively!!!!! Give it a try, you'll be hooked!
ConsThe only feature I believe Solve is lacking is the ability to build forms and pull contact/company information in.
September 20, 2018
Tom M.
March 30, 2018

“Watch what you ask for. You just might get it!”

OverallWe moved away from Freshbooks and lost that integration. QBO does not play with Solve from what I recall. It was fast and as detailed as you wanted. There was a data competition for white space which required CTRL F search once on the relevant page.
ProsSuper Powerful. Search is wicked. Info assembly in one spot pretty tight. Cloud based access is easy. Mobile App is pretty good.
ConsI think I over built it for my staff and the management to keep it up was a little to onerous. There was a feature whereby you could auto-sync to and scrape the clients website linkedIn etc to get a fast start on data population. I think that went away.
March 30, 2018
Blake T.
General Manager
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2019

“Great Customer Service Experience”

OverallSolve is helping me track leads through the funnel with ease. The flexibility allows me to set up my own fields that work for my business. I like that rather being locked into someone else's idea of my business.
ProsSoftware is very capable and reasonably easy to use. The things that were not immediately intuitive were resolved with an email to tech support.
ConsNo real negatives other than limits on that data usage. I would love to import more photos and documents without a thought of data limits, but as a small business, keeping my costs down is more important that than feature at this moment.
March 27, 2019
Al F.
Member of Board of Directors & Chair of Membership Committee
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2018

“Solve user and admin for past 10 years”

OverallVery positive overall experience. Product has evolved and improved over the last 10 years. Has also added a number of integrations with other third party complementary products. Their sales and support team has always been friendly and responsive.
ProsVery easy to enter information. Easy to add additional data fields. Nice integration of contacts and project blogs (which we use to manage all implementation docs & pictures) Very reliable. Can't remember the last time we encountered an error or the software crashed.
ConsNot easy to do complex searches and reporting. Have to typically export data to Excel.
December 6, 2018
Mark A.
Managing Principal
October 12, 2018

“Great CRM for a budget conscious startup business”

OverallWe are an SME and started with a shared MS Excel. Countless issues including dupkicate versions of the workbook. For what we thought we needed Solve360 offered the optimal solution (including $$ price). Have been using for 4 years now and we haven't looked back. Links easily with Mailchimp for our mailouts.
ProsMostly intuitive Wide range of features we need.
ConsWould be great to link it to live feeds, like Bloomberg or other news service, or an email address finder. Not easy to find a print format that suits. We do have to download to Google Sheets (and then Excel) for certain monitoring tasks.
October 12, 2018
Banking, 1-10 employees
January 7, 2019

“One of the best tools out there. ”

OverallBrokerage of businesses for sale.
ProsWe have spent $1000s to customize Sugar CRM and Salesforce prior to using Solve. Our business has 2 sales processes, first to get a client whose business we are selling. Second to sell the business to a range of potential buyers from different entities. Solve required no customization and was easy to handle the configuration.
ConsNone its a great tool. Perhaps some to the terms could be changed, "project blog" for example. We like "Opportunity"
January 7, 2019
Carl B.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2019

“My go-to CRM and Project Management solution”

OverallTwo versions - one suiting a more desktop environment, the other more for mobile use. I've tried both and they are very strong performers compared with the competition.
ProsVery customisable. Outstanding customer service. The technical team have a real grasp of the potential of the cloud. Integrates seamlessly with Google Docs and Spreadsheets
ConsDoes not have Gantt charting built in (although Smartsheet can be inserted via HTML)
Think Tanks, 11-50 employees
December 27, 2018

“Solve 360”

ProsThis CRM is easy to use and yet offers a powerful contact management system that plays well with Constant Contact and Microsoft Outlook.
ConsIt was challenging to set up the system for our needs initially, so I contracted with a specialist to get things set up. The ongoing support is generally good, there can be a one day delay while waiting for a response after submitting a question through their online form but once someone responds they get the job done.
December 27, 2018
Benjamin Y.
Commercial Coordinator & Community Association Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
January 16, 2019

“Great Application”

OverallThe Norada team is top notch, and I've always found them to be easy to work with and overall knowledgeable.
ProsSolve is an incredibly flexible CRM solution, with the ability to work with other unrelated applications. I appreciate that I'm able to make Solve work for almost any business model.
ConsNot enough robust integrations, and most of the existing integrations need more functionality and "customizability." I'd also like to see more sales-focused features.
January 16, 2019
Wireless, Self-employed
November 30, 2018

“I've researched a lot of CRMs....Sovle360 is awesome!”

OverallWhen my company first started using Solve360 several years ago, we were impressed with its versatility---and I certainly like the clean interface. It is not flashy, but really "all business"---it's a great strength. Solve also offers this amazing customization that is fantastic. The support is totally excellent and I've recommended Solve a few times to others. Honestly, some folks don't know what they are missing!
ProsCustomizable, clean and incredibly powerful.
ConsWish they had a budget, full-featured choice for a single-user.
November 30, 2018
Gina C.
Executive Assistant
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
November 12, 2018

“Customer Support is on point. ”

OverallA hub for clients, notes, mailings, tagging.
ProsIt is simple to use, straight forward. I didn't get much training when I first took my job and I have learned it on my own. Also, literally every time I contact Customer Support, they are quick to respond with the exact answer I need. Meaning, they actually understand and have helped me and the staff several times and are very dependable.
ConsI wish it maybe looked a little more modern.
November 12, 2018
Shahab N.
ceo
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 15, 2018

“Solve user for over 5 years”

OverallI have been working with Solve360 for over 5 years ad although we have also used different ERP software where they have integrated CRM within the software nothing was as easy and complete as a CRM then Solve has been.
ProsEasy of use and intuitive feeling. Everything you need is visible in one screen, you don't have to toggle between tabs or screens.
ConsYou can't make any field obligatory, so there is some room for human mistakes when inputting.
Kelly C.
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Great simple CRM”

OverallGood. We've been using Solve for 7 or 8 years, and we love the product;
ProsIt is simple, easy, and you don't get cluttered by a billion features that you will never use. Great for the basics for Sales and Operations CRM
ConsI don't like that there are 2 platforms, one that works with mobile better. I can't remember which platform is better for what features. I think it just needs to be consolidated.
November 27, 2018

“Good CRM”

OverallSolve is working for us, and their customer support is excellent. Would consider moving to another CRM that is more friendly to use, but the pain of moving is keeping me with Solve.
ProsThe CRM is quite good with all the features you would want from a CRM. Strong integration with GSuite
ConsHave been using it for a few years and the interface has not changed. Design is from the early part of the decade. Some features hard to use.
November 27, 2018
John B.
Customer Experience Officer (CEO)
November 23, 2015

“Potentially Great”

OverallI use the Solve360 CRM over the vast number of competitors for one reason: it sports an easy to read section at the bottom of each customer page summarizing everything you need to know in a heartbeat. In that one box you can see key hyperlinks to pages relevant to that customer, like things you have sent to them in DocuSign, key upcoming tasks, GMails incoming and outgoing, Links to Box or Dropbox, and Xero and/or Freshbooks summaries. The last two are direct integrations which show a box with how much you invoiced for and how much if any is still outstanding. The GMail (and Google Apps For Work) integrations can be completely automated with the simultaneous use of GMail labels. That's all very awesome. What I hate is that they are very rigid about not allowing you to choose how you want to sort customers. I don't profess to be a database expert, but I do have a couple dozen years experience with them and with classification systems in general. Standard practice is to sort by larger groups first, then smaller, so in this case, you'd display "Smith, Ted" not "Ted Smith". The reason is that if you also have a customer named Bob Smith you'd expect to see "Smith, Bob" followed by "Smith, Ted". You wouldn't expect to see Bob high up in the list under the B's and Ted hundreds of people later under the T's, but that's what Solve insists is right and they don't let you fix it. They just suggest you should use their search feature. Yes, that works, but I'm just wanting to see a list without doing an extra step. Anyway, I've tried 5 - 6 other CRMs, some of which solve that problem but just aren't as good as Solve at the basic idea of showing a summary of everything you need to know in one place. Hopefully they will fix this - but new potential users should be aware.
ProsSee above review for details.
ConsSee above review for details.
November 23, 2015
Hilary N.
Business Development Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Easy to use and great customer service”

OverallWe use Solve to manage leads in the business, it gives a company wide view of leads and their progress and anyone can access the data so not reliant on the knowledge of one person.
ProsThe customer service is really good. A quick email to the team always gets a prompt reply. Always helpful and they also follow upon issues that could not be solved or that have since been rectified.
ConsThe Last Updated function is a bit odd as some leads show as being updated when they haven't but that Always is a very minor issue, overall a great system.
November 21, 2018
Lecia P.
Receptionist
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
November 15, 2018

“A CRM that you can customize to fit your needs”

ProsThe customization of the CRM is the first thing that stands out. It made it very easy to structure things to fit my unique workflow. The custom service was also a huge plus. While the system is easy to use, and I don't need help often, they are always extremely helpful and quick to respond when I need it.
ConsNothing to say here. Whenever I thought something was missing, it just turned out that I wasn't leveraging the system as well as I could. Their team always helped guide me back on track when I was astray.
Jenny O.
Data Entry
August 31, 2018

“Solve”

ProsEasy to use and if I ever have a problem I can email the customer service team and I get a response really quick which is super important to me.
ConsI guess the only thing I wish Solve would do is create sales reports from the sales numbers that I import into the system but that's the only part of my job that I wish the software would do for me.
August 31, 2018
Irene R.
Marketing Coordinator
May 1, 2018

“It's been a good experience.”

ProsThe fact that it actually solved a problem my company had, it helped us have a more organized Customer Relationship Management, in the way that everyone has access to the customer information, so there are no duplicities and the info is always available.
ConsThe fact that sometimes it is hard to understand, I guess it could be a little more friendly with the user.
May 1, 2018
Karen A.
Founder & CEO
April 3, 2018

“My experience with Solve 360 customer service has been excellent.”

OverallGreat CRM for our relationship business.
ProsI really like the fact that all of my massive amounts of communications via emails to my network and clients are automatically attached to each contact and company.
ConsThe software isn't visually appealing to me and has not been intuitive in my experience however I will spend more time learning how to use it.
April 3, 2018
Colleen L.
Office Coordinator
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2019

“Customer Service”

OverallThis system is helping us to organize all interactions with the customer from potentially four different employees at once.
ProsI love the ease of entering customers and it being one place for everyone to stay updated.
ConsI am sure I don't use it to it's full potential so at this time I don't have any dislikes.
August 23, 2019
Sigifredo T.
Principal/Broker
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Winner ”

OverallSolve is a winner! And it will help anyone person or company to develop a successful business.
ProsI can't speak highly enough about Solve360. Solve makes it easy to organize your data. With solve, you develop, sustain, and maintain the business relationships that will help your business blossom. It makes your business efficient and practical, allowing you more time for personal matters. Easy to access from your computer or phone. I love it!! And I always recommended to all people that are willing to listen.
ConsOne I think of something that I like least, I will come back and post it.
August 5, 2019
Patricia K.
Operations Manager
July 24, 2019

“Easy to use!”

ProsThe software is very easy to use, keeps all our client information close at hand. It is nice that we have access where ever we may be.
ConsNot a big fan of how the emails link to the product. We tested it out and don't use this feature. We also don't find it necessary though as we are a small office.
July 24, 2019
Tami F.
Admin Asst
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2019

“Member logging”

Overallwe are able to keep our member list up to date easily . Track our members and lists of special group categories all in one location.
Prosintegration process is easy to use. Helps me also to keep all my member information in one location up to date.
ConsWish I was able to have this information automatically/download to my website as well.
June 5, 2019
Wei Z.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Great product and awesome customer service”

OverallI've used the original Solve for over 3 years now and it's really easy to navigate. Everyone on their support team is so helpful!
ProsThe product is really easy to use and navigate through. It provides an at-a-glance view of all your interactions with your clients.
ConsNot at the moment. The product is great.
Jessica K.
Administrator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 30, 2018

“Responsive Customer Service and Tech Support!”

ProsThe tech support. They're the best. Had a recent issue and they were able to resolve it in an hour or so.
ConsSometimes it can be slow and I feel bits of work here and there don't save all the time, but typically I rely on Solve for the purposes of the event planning/scheduling non profit I assist.
October 30, 2018
Orlando M.
Systems Administrator
51-200 employees
July 21, 2018

“Solid CRM for affordable price. Easy to use API and highly customizable.”

ProsI like the easy to use API. I was able to quickly create some custom web forms that allow users to add/edit data in Solve360.
ConsThe email builder can be a bit difficult to create email templates using complex HTML templates. Occassionally the automated emails don't seem to go out as expected either.
July 21, 2018
lannah p.
lead project manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Review Of Solve360”

OverallI really enjoy Solve; we've been using this program for at least 4 years and plan to continue forever.
ProsI like the ease of use and how easy it is to template everything.
ConsMy sales team has had some complaints regarding the follow-up system/sales cycle process that solve provides.
James C.
Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

“Great for Startup”

OverallI recommend that, if you are experienced with CRMs, you purchase and use Solve360.
ProsThe videos are very helpful to train up for full use. The ability to email (and monitor results) from within Solve has proven invaluable to the team. The entire Technical Team is outstanding. They are well versed in ferreting out problems from my meager description. They are always SPOT ON when making recommendations for modification or adjustment of the administration and settings. They are the Number 1 Pro to this software.
ConsI would prefer a more intuitive interface.
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2019

“Using Solve in the PR Space”

OverallMy overall experience has been very positive, as they are responsive to questions, and it helps us keep a massive amount of information organized and prioritized.
ProsSolve is extremely easy to use for not just organizing contacts, but also being able to easily see and organize activities for each contact. This is helpful because it makes it easier to see what action needs to be taken and can be customized accordingly. Also, the customer service is very responsive and I appreciate that.
ConsAll of the functionalities are not readily apparent and it can take some digging to figure out how to maximize all of the features in Solve.
May 16, 2019
Chris S.
Support Analyst
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2019

“A great choice for CRM”

OverallIt's easy to alert multiple people who are working on the same account, or just need to be CC'd for an FYI type situation. Easy to link other uses to tasks and notes. Overall, it's easy to use and is very stable in my experience.
ProsThe task templates are very useful, and save time.
ConsThe lack of a "save" button when saving notes.
May 7, 2019
Jessica W.
Sales Support
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees
November 26, 2018

“Fast Response When Needed Help”

OverallI have been using Solve360 for almost a year now and I think the overall usage has helped our company grow by keeping everyone up to date on information per client. Communication is key and Solve helps out in that area.
ProsThis software has helped with updating each client as well as emailing me when I need to follow up. I asked for help and they responded right away by email and it wasn't just an automated email. Also, I enjoy that the software is user friendly.
ConsWhen searching for clients, I use the custom search. The only thing I would like to see improve would be the amount filters used when searching.
November 26, 2018