EZ LCMS Ratings

Overall

About EZ LCMS

EZ LCMS is an affordable learning content development, delivery and tracking system that is simple in all the best ways, yet robust enough to meet any learning requirement. Manage online learning, instructor-led classes and web-conferences. Create content using the FREE PowerPoint Plugin, or import from any SCORM 1.2, 2004 or AICC compliant development tool. Subscription plans start at $199.00 per month, or purchase your own completely customizable LMS for $24,495.00. Try it FREE today! Learn more about EZ LCMS

Victoria K.
Scribe Training Manager
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
June 12, 2018

“This LCMS has been easy to deploy quickly, has an excellent user interface, and good admin features.”

OverallThis software has helped to launch our Academy quickly and effectively, allowing us to grow and successfully scale our business unit, staffed with exceptionally trained employees.
ProsSimplicity for both the user and the administrator. Clean dashboards for controls and the ability to set up branding and curriculum by groups, allowing easy enrollment and automatic stacking of dashboards with the appropriate courses for specific students. The trigger messages emailed upon completion of coursework allow us to track our remote users and guarantee prompt admin responses. Our Academy is available globally 24/7/365 and has allowed our students to work on their own schedules. As administrator, I have been able to upload courses easily with SCORM compliancy and can control the benchmarks for pass/failure. The activity log for students allows us to understand usage of the Academy and to track student progress. The LMS is very easy to set up and allowed me to have coursework in place quickly, and has also allowed us to scale our operations as we have grown over the past year.
ConsI have not found anything that has really been an issue or problem. Customer support at EZ LCMS has addressed all of my concerns promptly, offered assistance, and values client feedback.
June 12, 2018
June 14, 2018

“I am absolutely delighted with EZ LCMS and now use it exclusively.”

OverallTraining is efficiently and effectively delivered and tracked through the use of EZ LCMS. It is easy to use, powerful, provides important role functions, and enables master admins to share and distribute content to different organizations with the click of a button. You would expect to pay a lot more for a system this powerful.
ProsEZ LCMS is very simple to use, and yet is very powerful, providing complete control and the ability to accomplish important training delivery and monitoring tasks in the various defined roles. The ability to upload courses easily and quickly and share content across uniquely branding organizations is especially useful. Another incredibly useful feature is the ability to schedule, assign, and track attendance and performance at live training sessions. This means we can use EZ LCMS to track live training and keep the training records (both live and online) all in once place. For corporate and government workplace training, you simply cannot beat the features for the price.
ConsI don't have anything negative to say about it. The system does everything we want it to do ... and more.
June 14, 2018
Jeralee S.
Purchasing Technician
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
June 8, 2018

“The EZ LCMS system helped me tremendously in my position as Procurement Credit Card Administrator. ”

OverallNumerous.
ProsUsers can logon at their own convenience and take the online course that enables them, if they pass the quiz at the end of the course, to become a Procurement credit card holder for the County. The customer service and professionalism from rep at EZ LCMS made the setup and implementation of this software seem effortless. I am able to logon to the system and track who has taken the course, who passed the course, and who has not passed with the simple reporting process. I love the fact that users can take our online course, created from their software, at their own convenience. I no longer have to give a monthly in person class that, most of the time, was in conflict to the schedule of those that needed to attend.
ConsI honestly cannot think of a thing to dislike about it. It has been a positive experience 100% of the time. Since going live with the software, there have been almost 300 County employees that have successfully taken the course.
Rheda M.
Director I, IS Business & Training Services

“Transformational Application”

OverallEZ LCMS has provided me and my technology training team the opportunity to better serve our agency with the many features it has built into it. Within a week of roll-out to the agency, we went from offering technology-related training in the system to becoming the record of source for delivering taped versions of HR presentations as well as tracking attendance of all HR mandatory training. Within the last few months, we've again increased our agency presence with multiple program areas asking us to create and deliver via GLO University (what we named our internally-hosted EZ LCMS) optional and mandatory training that falls outside the purview of technology and HR training programs. The agency leadership and staff love many of the features including, as a few examples, the external accessibility the web-based version provides, individual tracking via employee transcripts, self-enrollment in our catalog of almost 1800 courses, tracking of departments and divisions using the Groups feature, and reporting capabilities that lead to greater accountability. We continue to grow the use of GLO University (EZ LCMS) within the agency with high expectations of positive value coming back to us over and over.
51-200 employees
June 8, 2018

“From the beginning this company has been very helpful, easy to work with and affordable. ”

OverallWe use for on-boarding and continuous improvement. Easy and intuitive.
ProsVery intuitive and easy to use for all roles, Manager to Learner. Started with the free trial and have been using over 2 years.
Cons The PowerPoint plug-in. Much better quality once we started using Articulate Storyline. The two systems work seamlessly.
Andie G.
Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
February 3, 2015

“Affordable LCMS, Easy-to-Use Platform, Wide Range of Features”

OverallWe chose EZ when analyzing our decision to convert to an LCMS - not only were they the most affordable, but we were able to trial the program prior to committing. This program was reasonably customizable, and allowed us to quickly convert PowerPoint learning content with their "Plug-In" tool. This software helped us implement a training program that won an internationally-recognized ATD BEST Award in 2014. Only "cons" are a somewhat limited platform specific to training or compliance efforts - other performance management or tracking items are not easily integrated - for us, not our primary intent for the program. Sometimes requested changes can take time; however, most packaged companies will not honor any "special requests" in the design, options, or features. We signed our third consecutive year agreement in 2014; and have all intentions to sign a fourth year in 2015.
February 3, 2015
Mick K.

“Outstanding LMS!”

OverallWe used a competitor's product for about a year and we were extremely unhappy for a slew of issues and so were our customers. I searched for another LMS and finally found EZLCMS. After evaluating 4 LMS platforms we went with EZLCMS and I cannot tell you how happy I am with it. It's incredibly easy to use, intuitive, packed with features and the support is outstanding. It's also a great value. We had all of our courses migrated to EZLCMS in a day and then loaded all of our users and were up and running without any issues. I love the user interface as well as the admin features. I could go on and on but would encourage anyone searching for a robust yet easy-to-use LMS to choose EZLCMS. - Mick Kless, CEO - Compliance Education Institute.
Shelley C.
Learning & Development

“Gold Medal Winner”

OverallThe EZLCMS product is definitely a gold medal solution! It's easy to implement, deploy, and administrate. I've used this LMS with two different companies and employee feedback about the system has been outstanding. The system architect demonstrates great initiative by continually adding updates and new features. The technical support staff and sales/account manager are excellent; questions and support issues have been resolved in a timely manner and they've always delivered on their promises. Special requests are handled with thoughful consideration to performance, cost, and ease-of-use. I highly recommend EZLCMS - it's most distinguishing feature is the multi-organizational structure that supports any size company and makes it a "go-to" for consultants.
Jim Y.

“Internal Training”

OverallThis LMS has all of the functionality and more for our internal training needs. The platform even allows us to create our own training material with scored question via our exiting PowerPoint presentations. We have been able to automatically assign training by job function and recertify employees annually. This has been a great asset that allows us to satisfy our ISO training requirements. By using this system our Techs are better equipped to handle issues more consistently and we have been able to more effectively train users to the same standards. We would highly recommend EZ LCMS to anyone trying to save time and implement a more effective & efficient training program.
Steve H.

“Better can be cheaper!”

OverallI went thru two very expensive LMS platforms before I found EZLCMS. I admit for the price point I was skeptical. The other solutions were significantly more expensive and less flexible. I moved to the EZLCMS platform in 2008 and I have never looked back. This is not some stripped down LMS. The EZ team is constantly adding new functionality but what really sets them apart is the ability to customize to meet our specific needs. I do training for several fortune 1000 organizations and they consistently give me a thumbs up for ease of use and reliability. Did I mention our 99.9% up-time! If you are looking for a great LMS partner you should consider EZLCMS.
Katherine L.

“AWESOME!”

OverallEZ LCMS does everything its says it does and a lot more! I have owned my system for over 3 years and the system keeps getting better with new updates and features. The system is super easy use and learn just like the name says. I have over 80 courses with over 7,000 users /customers and my system runs like a well oiled machine. Customer service is outstanding, the owners Brian or Don are always available to answer my questions. Many times they have answered my questions late at night, WOW!
Bruce W.
Program Manager
February 4, 2015

“A Great System to get training online quickly and easily”

OverallWe have used EZ LCMS with a number of clients at TMG for many years. It has allowed us to build and deliver online training to our customers very rapidly. We are able to go from customer requirement to online course delivery in a matter of days using the Free PowerPoint Plug-In and the easy-to-use LMS. At TMG, we are very pleased with EZ LCMS, and plan to continue to use it well into the future.
Mitzi R.
February 10, 2015

“Dog Bite Safety”

OverallWe found EZ LCMS when we were looking to help our clients train their employees with our Dog Bite Safety, CBT. Don was available to support us through the initial setup and beyond. We were very impressed with the ease of use, automation, reporting, certificates and the branding we can offer our clients .
February 10, 2015