Ekklesia 360 Ratings

Overall
3.9/5
3.9/5

About Ekklesia 360

We meet you where you are at and grow with you. You can start with an e360 Theme, go full custom with our team, bring your own designs, or do anything in between. Our web experts ensure your project needs are met no matter the size or complexity of the project. Our team of designers, usability experts, project managers, and programmers have built large-scale dynamic websites, e-commerce sites, simple/clean sites and everything in-between. Plus now you get a free mobile app with MinistryOne! Learn more about Ekklesia 360

Kathy H.
Communications Coordinator
May 10, 2018

“Wonderful product that continues to grow with us!”

OverallA very effective , up-to-date and nice looking website.
ProsEkklesia 360 is a great website development product. The flexibility in design options allows me to be creative when I update the site, but the staff of Ekklesia 360 is also readily available to help me make changes, explain how to do things better and also to make the changes for us at no charge or for a reasonable fee. The staff at Ekklesia has been a pleasure to deal with in all sorts of situations. I have worked extensively with various staff members as we have significantly updated our website twice.
ConsI would love to be able to make some of the changes myself, but there are some things that can only be done by an Ekklesia employee. I understand that these precautions are in place for a reason, but I have run across a few things that it would have been quicker and easier if I could have just been allowed to make the changes on my own.
May 10, 2018
Matson S.
IT Director
April 17, 2010

“Robust 'Communication Management System'”

OverallThis is a good solid platform which met our requirements and has scaled well for our 2000+ member church with 30+ content contributors. We were able to consolidate 5 web sites and are consolidating over 10 different e-mail management processes on to one platform. You need to be willing to dive in and 'learn it' with hands on experience as the documentation is a bit thin. Product is well supported and vendor is continuing to actively develop and improve the product . We've been pleased with the product and recommend it for other churches.
ProsSolid SaaS tool for church management of web sites, group e-mail, and event registration. System functionality is well segmented which allows them to offer a robust multi-level security / user permissions management. Multimedia management support is fairly solid for many media types. Very flexible web presentation layer and can be designed to have very custom look and feel. Event management (calendaring and invitation / registration) has worked well. Implementing payment processing function and working well so far. We haven't found any major defects with the platform.
ConsThe HTML editor is OK for basic page creation and it does allow for direct editing of HMTL code - however - application does require end users to have some basic knowledge of page design and asthetics. User security administration can be maddening, difficult to track down the 'why does this work for him but not her' scenarios. Administration interface is a bit clunky not always consistent in behavior from module to module, but is not defective. Customer support has always been helpful, but they are stretched thin Platform does require solid technical resources to help a church implement it, mainly for internal project management, training, and new operational process.
April 17, 2010
John S.
Associate Pastor
April 22, 2018

“LOVE LOVE LOVE Ekklesia. Such a great product and company. Easy to use and learn.”

OverallAn awesome website!
ProsIt is very easy to use and provides great templates for getting started. Their customer support team is incredible, they seem to care about your website and the purpose of the organization. The software is very affordable and had packages that are easily adjustable for any budget.
ConsThe software sometimes is slow to load, which can be frustrating. Though it is easy to learn, there are some skills and options that required more reading and trial and error to learn. The training videos are lacking... although you can schedule a training and ask questions, but I'd like the video library to be larger.
April 22, 2018
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
March 28, 2019

“Best Church Hosting”

ProsWe have loved our experience with ekklesia, we have gone with 3 total website designs with them. They are a very cost effective solution to easy and great looking websites. The customer support has always went of the way to fix or help in any way they can.
ConsCan be pricey to setup sites and custom work is generally pretty pricey to have done. Knowing its for the "non-profit" market it surprises me that there isn't more flexibility on pricing.
March 28, 2019
Cheri C.
Executive Director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
January 5, 2017

“Good web software for newbies”

OverallWe use this software to update our website. I love that it translates the code in the background by giving me simple, plug-n-play instructions.
ProsThe software makes it easy for anyone to update a website without any headaches.
ConsIt does cost a few dollars to work with this software.
January 5, 2017
Jean K.
Church Administrator
June 27, 2018

“I like the intuitiveness of the product. It is easy to create, functionality, and navigation.”

ProsThe ease in which pages are created. The website helps support our mission to the community and to the church congregation. Look and functionality are things that people have stated they like.
ConsIt can be limiting at times. Some modules don't always allow for the customization that we would like to have and present on the website.
June 27, 2018
Adam J.
Campus Support Team Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2019

“Not worth your money”

OverallIn the 2+ years I've been with this organization, I've had nothing but problems with Ekklesia and can't figure out why someone chose this route in the first place. Stay clear.
ProsNot much. I don't really have much positive to say besides the fact that it does put a website on the web. That's about it.
ConsConstant bugs that don't get addressed, horrible UI, bad response time from customer service, confusing button mapping, and expensive (when compared to easier to use companies like Wix). This is definitely something I would steer clear of. If someone designed a UI that looks like it dates back to 2003 and randomly selected how features and button layout would look, this would be the software. Also, our organization originally asked them to design our site (and spent tens of thousands of dollar on design) and it looks horrible (this decision was made before I joined this organization). It's a shame we wasted so much money on a poorly designed website.
October 16, 2019
Andrew P.
Communication and Care Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
April 15, 2017

“Professional and Quality”

OverallWe just switched to Ekklesia 360 from another web host. We love the simple to use web templates. The support department is top notch. They take the time to not only share the "how to" steps, but even include little video helps that guide you through the settings and fixes that you were looking for. I highly recommend this company!
April 15, 2017
Stephanie C.
Secretary
May 8, 2017

“I appreciate the ease of this new database. Much more user friendly!!”

ProsI appreciate the new navigation system more than when this first came out. It's much easier to use. I primarily add people to the database and really like the ease of how easy it is to do this now. Thank you for the update!!
May 8, 2017
Bethany H.
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2016

“Ekklesia is fine”

OverallEkklesia is good for church websites, as long as you don't mind not having much control over the layout. A lot of it is not that customizable, and it isn't all that user-friendly.
ProsThey got it up and going for us.
ConsNow that it's up & going, we can't easily customize our webpages.
December 8, 2016
Ronald C.
Minister
April 5, 2018

“Good versatile software”

ProsLoved using this software, although it was only a trial version. Easy to use and versatile software for ministry in any size congregation.
ConsWe could not keep this in the budget and that is why we could only use the trial version. We didn't have any problems.
April 5, 2018
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2019

“Pretty Good, but more expensive than standard website builder”

ProsI like that it's focused on churches so it's made with the idea that you'll want a place to upload audios or videos of your Sunday Message.
ConsIt's more expensive than other website builders and not as user friendly--which makes sense since companies like squarespace are targetting a larger market and probably have a larger budget.
February 12, 2019
Religious Institutions, Unspecified
January 16, 2018

“This is the program that my work has changed to for updating the website for our church. ”

ProsI actually am having a hard time learning this program. I am the person who updates the children's portion of the website.
ConsIt is not real user friendly unless you are tech savvy. I don't know a lot about how to publish data on the site and find it hard to learn.
January 16, 2018
Robbey S.
Lead Pastor
July 16, 2018

“Set aside some time to learn this product. Not happy with it at all ”

ProsThe result can be fantastic with enough work, study and tech support. In comparison to other products, it's not worth the investment of time.
ConsHuge learning curve, the ability to lose all your data without following a few steps is a real problem. If you want to put in hours of learning, then this software is for you.
July 16, 2018
Luke P.
March 12, 2018

“Very easy to use. I had limited use, but from my use I would recommend”

ProsWe use this software for our church webpage. I am able to jump online at any time and make updates. It is very easy to use.
March 12, 2018