AppointmentPlus Ratings

Overall

About AppointmentPlus

Save time and money with appointment scheduling software from AppointmentPlus. With over 10,000 locations worldwide, AppointmentPlus powers both large and small companies, including Coca-Cola, International Paper, GE, Anheuser-Busch, Campbell's Soup, Costco, Bank of America, H&R Block, Cargill, and many others. Our clients also rave about our customer service and training. We strive to provide quick responses with accurate answers for every client we serve. Sign up to see a demo today! Learn more about AppointmentPlus

April 14, 2018

“Excellent appointment reminder! Will help you stay organized”

OverallI got the benefit of organization and never forgetting an appointment.
ProsI am someone who likes to stay organized. Having a great software to help me remember when to meet with students I am tutoring or when to go to business meetings for my freelance clients, when I have doctor appointments, etc. really helps me out. I have a busy schedule and can forget important appointments without this software! It is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It is also cloud-based, which helps me in case I don't have my computer or phone.
ConsIt has a bit of a learning curve. It took some trial and error to perfect use. Customer service is there to help, however.

By AppointmentPlus on April 17, 2018
Thank you for your review of the system. It sounds like you are a tutor. We have hundreds of tutors who use AppointmentPlus. I'm glad the software helps keep you organized with your busy schedule. And yes, the fact that it's cloud-based does make it convenient because you can access your account anywhere at any time. With regard to your comment about the learning curve, it's true. Like most software systems, it takes a little while to get the hang of using the system. But, once you are used to it, it's easy. And, as noted, our customer service team is always ready to help. Thank you again for the excellent review!
April 14, 2018
Robert N.
Director of Customer Success
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2018

“5 Stars Plus”

ProsWe've been using AppointmentPlus for several years now. They had a glitch in a release about a year ago, but since then the system has been outstanding. They seem to really care about their clients and about continually improving their system. Every interaction we've had with customer service has been pleasant and fast. We are a very happy client.
ConsAs I noted, they had a release in early 2017 that caused some slowness in the system. But they fixed the issue quickly and ever since that time, the releases have been fine.

By AppointmentPlus on April 12, 2018
Robert, thank you for the review and the positive kudos! Yes, we did encounter an issue with a release about a year ago. And, as a result, we really focused on improving the software release process. As you noted, I¿m happy to report that we¿ve received excellent feedback on our releases since that time. Thank you for also spotlighting our customer service team as being pleasant and fast. We definitely strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience for our clients. We appreciate the excellent review!
March 29, 2018
Steve S.
Health and Well-Being Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
October 31, 2016

“My first scheduler”

OverallI feel it's a pretty user friendly system. I wish admin had a little more power to lock down the scheduling parameters. We have a lot of new users helping us book appointments, they have a habit of adjusting the pre-determined time to fit into slots. Frequent trainings and workshops have helped but not eliminated this. As far as value goes I don't know what the competitors are charging for similar features. I did score features low because I feel we are just getting the basic features for our price and would like to see more inclusions like room reservations. I do like the reports function, I run monthly reports and this is a breeze with the program. I inherited this program from the supervisor before me, I pretty much have been on my own learning to use it, it sounds like now they have quite the extensive training and support program for new users.
ProsReports Ease of scheduling
ConsI would like to see the whole days worth of appointments and staff on one screen without scrolling right. I would like to be able to lock the predetermined times given to appointments.
October 31, 2016
Paul D.
July 11, 2017

“Great Scheduling Software on a Budget”

OverallDespite the slightly tricky questions this is a great scheduling software that we have had great luck using for years now. I would highly suggest this over some other options out there as once you are set up it really is extremely user friendly.
ProsThere is great customer support and help setting up your Scheduler and users. If you have multiple offices there is also the ability to handle that as well. I find the appointment reminder email to our patients to be perfect. You can allow them to confirm or reschedule and if you choose to add this to your website they can schedule an appointment themselves right online.
ConsSome of the setup questions seem straight forward but can be a bit tricky and confusing as to the correct way to answer to assist the setup. If you schedule an appointment at the end of your day you have to adjust the length of time of the appointment to fit otherwise it will not allow you to schedule the appointment. Therefore, if you schedule until 4:00 then as some time on the schedule so that you can schedule that slot.
July 11, 2017
Kevin M.
Internal Development
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
August 4, 2016

“Thank you for the last 3 years.”

OverallWe had a rough start early on in the partnership with the speed of the API's but once we got past those issues things have been smooth sailing. We didn't cancel because the of anything Appointment Plus did or did not provide, it just didn't make sense for us to continue using it when we had created our own functionality within our application to do scheduling. Overall we had a great partnership with Appointment Plus and I would recommend it to any one looking for a scheduling application.
ProsAPI's were dependable once we got them up to our satisfaction
ConsAlong the same line as the Pros, the API's couldn't handle larger amounts of data. We attempted to get schedules for 30 days at a time and the API's could only handle 14 days at a time. This required us to make multiple calls when we wanted to go past 14 days.
Recommendations to other buyersEnhance the API's to use JSON if they have not done so already and allow for updates to parts of objects rather than bring back the complete object.
August 4, 2016
Valerie R.
April 24, 2017

“No Response from Customer Support”

OverallA couple of months ago Appointment plus did maintenance which then stopped our paperwork from being able to be printed from the website. It took a few weeks for them to say someone was ontop of it, but then after a week more they told us the problem was resolved. Lo and behold the problem was not resolved. 18 days ago I sent them this letter: "We have been patient with the issues we've been having due to the update that was made almost a month ago.The day after the update was implimented I contacted you through submitting a ticket regarding a few issues, and days later received a response to my ticket that I should submit another ticket if I'm still having problems. I submitted a ticket and it was passed along between different people saying they were trying to fix the problem, until I got a message saying the problem was fixed last Friday, when it wasn't. I then responded to the ticket to open it again saying it wasn't fixed. That was five days ago and no response. A large part of a service industry business that does house calls is the technicians being able to have physical paperwork with them and be able to leave a copy of the paperwork with the customer. Because the print button is not populating with the customers information the technicians have had to use twice as much ink and twice as much paper in order to have the information they need. This is costing us money, and does not look very professional to our customers. However, I have noticed that appointment plus has not had any problem with billing us for the service. We aren't trying to be unreasonable. We understand that the print page is not the ONLY aspect of the service you provide that we pay for. However, it has been 23 days since I first reported this issue. And it is a serious one. We need this taken care of immediately. " I also called them but they were directing all technical calls to a voicemail. Have not gotten ANY response whatsoever. A manager reached out to me and let me know they would be on top of this after seeing the review. Less than a week later, the problem was resolved.
April 24, 2017
Gretchen C.
Government Administration, 201-500 employees

“Fast & Helpful”

OverallAny time I have ever had an issue or problem, I submit a ticket, they respond telling me they received it and they are working on it. Then, usually within the same day they get back to me and the issue is resolved. They explain why it happened, how to prevent in the future, if applicable and they also give me other helpful resources. I am a very satisfied customer!
ProsEase of use and adaptability! There is a lot to this software, but we only use it for a very specific reason and it is very adaptable for what we need it for. It is very easy to use...anybody can log on and just intuitively pick it up and run with it...seriously!
ConsThe reporting function gets a little confusing, probably because there are so many options to choose from.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is very customizable, that is also great! And, you can make changes, and view how your customers will see it before it actually goes live...very cool!
Matanda D.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“Best scheduler I've found”

ProsWe've had trouble finding the right scheduling system. We tested a number of them, but settled on AppointmentPlus. The main reason is that it has more configurability for our complex scheduling process. They had a trainer help us get it set up. That was free, which was pretty cool. Once it was up and going, we've had very few questions. It has been very reliable. We're happy customers. The Good News: -Configurable - lots of settings and rules -Intuitive - easy to work with appointments and run reports -Training - I thought it was great that we had a real person training us
ConsLooks - the interface looks a little dated, but it works just fine. This is why I only gave 4 stars on features.
June 5, 2018
Anthony J.
Administrator

“Great”

ProsWorks great for our small business. We have multiple different departments and services that we offer and with this program, we can split them up and keep track of all of their appointments for the day. They can also leave themselves or the office notes to add to the customer profiles or for whatever else.
ConsI haven't found a way that I can look at more than service as a week view. Sometimes that would come in handy.

By AppointmentPlus on April 25, 2018
Anthony, thank you for the five-star review! You emphasized one of the key benefits of the system - the ability to organize multiple departments and services. AppointmentPlus was designed to help businesses stay organized with their scheduling. Note that we do have a month view that lets you look at the entire month at a glance. Give it a try. Thanks again for the review!
Jennifer H.
Search Associate
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

“Could Not Be Happier”

ProsThe AppointmentPlus system has been a welcomed addition to our busy office. We use it for job candidate screening call scheduling. It has saved me countless hours of having to go back and forth in trying to find a time to schedule. The system is well-designed and easy to use. I also like the automated email reminders I get. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the system.
ConsI can't really think of any cons. Customer service is outstanding and the system exceeds our expectations

By AppointmentPlus on April 5, 2018
Jennifer, we appreciate the 5-star review! Yes, having to go back-and-forth in trying to find a date and time that works is a big time-waster. I¿m happy to hear that AppointmentPlus has solved this problem for your organization. It makes us happy that you couldn¿t be happier!
Denver S.
Associate Director
March 15, 2018

“Very Positive Experience With the Software and the Customer Support Team”

ProsEase of use and the support you receive from customer service is top notch. As soon as a ticket is submitted to look into any matter, you receive a follow up. Very happy with our experience with product.
ConsAlthough I have had a very positive experience with the software, the only item that can be of concern sometimes deals with the speed of the interface during peak times. Sometimes the software seems to go slower during certain peak times.

By AppointmentPlus on March 16, 2018
Denver, thank you for the review. And thank you for the kudos on our customer service. We take a lot of pride in providing fast, accurate answers to our clients. With regard to the peak-time speed issue on your account, we are aware of the issue and have already taken steps to help address it. Thank you again for the review.
Raylene S.
Tutor Coordinator/Assistant to Director
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
September 13, 2016

“Three Year AppointmentPlus User”

OverallThere was a learning curve for me using the program. I am not a "tech" person. However, I have come to depend on the program. It has saved me hours of working doing tutor scheduling by hand. It has also cut out about 90% of "no shows" and missed appointments.
ProsScheduling is easy and an e-mail goes directly to the tutor, the student, and the administrator.
ConsWe hire a lot of tutors each semester and it takes a lot of time to set up schedules and locations. I wish it could give me a notice when tutors have reached a maximum number of hours they can work. For example: our Federal Work Study tutors can only work 8-10 hrs. a week. I have to watch this carefully.
Recommendations to other buyersI try set up tutor profiles early before the semester begins because it takes a lot of time to get the profiles set up, schedules, locations, and courses.
September 13, 2016
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“Powerful”

ProsAppointment Plus is a powerful system that's great for managing multiple service provider's schedules as well as gathering client data for marketing.
ConsIt's cost. It's a bit too pricey for a small buisness or solo practioner.

By AppointmentPlus on January 4, 2019
Thank you for the 5-star review. AppointmentPlus is indeed a powerful scheduler. It has over 700 preference settings that allow for strong configurability. It also provides myriad work flow options. I see that you noted that you felt the software was pricey. It is true that it's not cheap. However, in terms of ROI, it's hard to beat. Plus, we believe in being hands-on. You get to speak with a coach during the sales process, you get live training for you and your team, and you can speak with a live support agent if you have questions. Thank you again for your review!
September 19, 2018
ANTHONY D.
TEAM LEAD DATA CONVERSION
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
May 8, 2019

“ONE OF MY BIGGEST MISTAKES”

Overallvery dissatisfied, I'm in a tough spot as we cannot just cancel our service & move on. I now have to look for another company and transition away from this platform as they impact to our business is too much to continue this relationship.
ProsI liked everything they told me the software would do, the customization, the sync with outlook. the email notifications
Consduring the sales call it appeared they would provide much of the functionality we needed for scheduled our internal appointments. However, piece by piece they started to chip away at the functionality that the software could provide. Outlook integrations didn't work, Customization was limited due to how the account was setup just to name a few. They apologized... Fine, we found a work around of all those misses. Now we find that often they are outages, software problems & they customer service is less than helpful. 99% of the time, they advise they need to submit a ticket. Only one rep has every attempted any trouble shooting when i have called. Many of my ticket go unanswered for day or weeks. I have an open ticket with them for over 6 weeks now. I have 11 locations & 2 of my locations cannot have appointments scheduled. I've called serval time & just get the run around for 6 weeks... Today i called because the tool is malfunctioning again. and without doing any research i get an almost immediate, "oh, this is a known issue..." ok when will it be fixed I ask. "we do not know, we're working on it." I have submitted 18 trouble tickets in 6 months. 3 a month. More than half of those tickets I was told these are issues that maybe fixed with future updates.

By AppointmentPlus on July 30, 2019
Hi Anthony. It would be an understatement to say that it was painful to read your review. You sound very frustrated. We failed you and I apologize for that. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.
May 8, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 24, 2018

“Great Way to Keep Track of Students”

ProsUsed this software in our tutoring department at college, it was a great software that all the tutors could use to make appointments for students, it allowed us to filter tutors available by time and subject making it easy to find the best time and tutor for the students needs.
ConsIt was often a little difficult to combine appointments during the same hour time slot.

By AppointmentPlus on January 4, 2019
Thank you for the positive review! I see that you use AppointmentPlus for tutoring appointments. We work with both small tutoring companies and with some of the largest universities in the world. I'm happy that you like the flexibility that AppointmentPlus offers with regard to tutor schedules, subjects and student tracking!
October 24, 2018
March 1, 2018

“Clunky, difficult to use and no better featured than any other app”

ProsThis should really be a simply must have these days but many don't so I guess it's worth mentioning. The security is locked down per user so each normal user can only see their own clients - this is important in confidential organisations.
ConsAll aspects of the UI is counter-intuitive so hard to learn to use and hard to use once you've learned. It takes about three clicks (or swipes / touches) in a number of different popup boxes to perform a single action, for example cancelling an appointment. Many popup boxes are not resize-friendly either and when trying to (for example) cancel an appointment, each successive box pops up in an unlikely part of your screen, miles away from where its parent box was so if you have a big screen you're left wondering why it doesn't seem to have done anything. Recurring appointment maintenance is almost entirely separate from single appointment maintenance so you have to go to an entirely different area in the app to manage repeating appointments. Most other systems smoothly integrate recurring with single appointment management in the creation, modification and deletion of any appointment. Screen refreshes are woefully slow and there are too many of them. Accessing from London via a 75Mb fibre link it takes up to 5 seconds for a page to refresh and every time you cancel / change / add an appointment, the screen refreshes. The app claims to be mobile friendly. If mobile friendly means the identical desktop site is shrunk to an infinitesimal version of itself so it fits on a mobile device screen then perhaps it is. But it isn't. :-) By and large, I think compared to full slate and google calendar (at least) it's unacceptably unusable.

By AppointmentPlus on March 14, 2018
It was painful to read this review from a former client. Clearly they were not happy with our system. Some of what they noted is true. We did move to a three-step process for booking an appointment (select customer, enter appointment information, confirm appointment). Even though this user did not like the change, many of our other clients welcomed the change. With regard to the system being hard to use, it does indeed have a lot of features. However, most clients report that it's easy to use once you get used to it. There were a number of other issues noted by this user. Some are definitely valid concerns, and we've listened. We've made many improvements to the software and are super-excited about how these changes are helping our clients to even better streamline their operations. We're jazzed about even more features and tools we'll be releasing soon.
March 1, 2018
Archie K.
COO
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2016

“The best scheduling tool”

OverallAppointmentPlus makes it easy for our clients to schedule individual phone calls to our call center. This prevents specific time overloads and makes the work flow so we can balance manpower needs. When we can't find the particular combination of commands in their menus, either the knowledge base or their excellent customer service solves the problem. We have gone exclusively to this method of scheduling calls into our call center and it has made our workflow better and our customers happier!
ProsIt is easily customizable so we can give an appointment page the look of the company who's employees will be scheduling their time slots.
ConsThere are a lot of places to hide a command in their settings menu. It can take a little effort to change details to match your needs, but when I can't find the specific combination, their customer service is excellent and very responsive.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have a need for scheduling, this is the best we've found!
October 12, 2016
Donald C.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist
10,001+ employees
January 9, 2018

“Appointment Plus Is Average”

ProsVery detailed with an abundance of functionality Appointment Plus is a great tool if you have multiple applications in a dynamic setting.
ConsThe UI leaves quite a bit to be desired and customer support isn't always the most effective solution.

By AppointmentPlus on March 26, 2018
Donald, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We indeed do have an abundance of functionality. That's something that sets us apart. Our system can be configured to meet the unique scheduling needs of most every organization. With regard to the UI, we have just released our new mobile-responsive user interface. It's beautifully-designed and is getting rave reviews. If you'd like to check it, please contact us and we'll enable it for your account. Thanks again for the review!
January 9, 2018
Jennine E.
Marriage and Family Therapist, Supervisor, and Owner
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
November 30, 2018

“Loved it!”

OverallIt was so helpful scheduling clients in different rooms, different times, with different therapists. A+ for the scheduling software.
ProsI loved Appointment Plus because it allowed me to have multiple therapists schedules and multiple rooms. I never had duplicate sessions. It was easy to use and easy for our clients to schedule clients. This has been the best scheduling software I have used./
ConsI had to stop using the software because we needed to maintain medical records in the same location. I changed software and really miss my experience with Appointment Plus.

By AppointmentPlus on February 22, 2019
Jennine, we appreciate the review and the A+ rating!
November 30, 2018
Matt H.
Coordinated Entry System Manager
June 1, 2018

“Custom use of Appointment Plus for entry into Emergency Shelter”

ProsThe platform is very user friendly and allows for our community in Indianapolis to use Appointment Plus so the community can view open space in Emergency Shelter and then reserve the space for households in need. Everyone that we have worked with in support team and our account representative have been easy to work with and have met our needs with this atypical use of their system. The training was simple and easy to facilitate which helped our community use a new software to provide access to emergency shelter in a way Indianapolis has not been able to do prior. As far as cost, it was far below what our other more custom options were with a far simpler view and process.
ConsSome of the functions of the software are not items we use for our application. We wish we could hide a few more of these but it does not affect the reliability and function side that we need.
June 1, 2018
Linda M.
Registered Dietitian
March 14, 2018

“Appointments Plus has terrific support. Questions are answered promptly and they work!”

OverallIt has simplified my life and greatly reduced my stress. Now I can focus on my practice.
ProsThis software is easy to manage and negotiate. I've been a user for almost 3 years and am still very satisfied.
ConsSometimes I can't find what I'm looking for, especially if I decide to change something in my setup. I have found that if I'm patient, I find it.

By AppointmentPlus on March 22, 2018
Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We're glad you like the support you receive. We take a lot of pride in providing outstanding support to our clients. It's also great to hear that AppointmentPlus has simplified your life and reduced your stress. Thanks again for the excellent review!
Thomas S.
Photography Manager
10,001+ employees
June 29, 2016

“Appointment Plus Delivers!”

OverallThe website is very powerful, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but that's a small price for the complete functionality of this powerful tool. We've used it for many different applications, and it never fails to impress and deliver. The best part is the customer service. Always warmly professional.
ProsThe MANY different functions it has. Every scenario seems to have been thought of.
ConsThe only thing that would be nice is if it weren't so complicated and had so many questions to toggle. However, that's what makes it so powerful, so I can't be too concerned. Plus, if I run into a situation I can't figure out, I just email and receive a response or call back with the answer I need.
Recommendations to other buyersUse it!
June 29, 2016
BJ V.
Office

“Perfect”

ProsSo easy to keep up with appointments for all of our different departments that we run. Great that our drivers can log into it as well and keep up with what they have for the day and even make the office notes.
ConsI have no complaints at all with this program. We don't use it to its fullest so no complaints for what I do use.

By AppointmentPlus on April 26, 2018
BJ, thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is working so well for your business. We've designed it to make multi-department or multi-location operations more efficient. I see that you indeed have multiple departments. Thank you again for the stellar review!
Karan U.
Associate

“A good software”

ProsIt is a good software which has most of the features you would generally use for its purpose but still a lot of scope.
ConsUpdate was a major fail. It was really disappointing. Hopefully they are looking into it seriously and come up with something better.

By AppointmentPlus on March 22, 2018
Karan, thank you for the review. With regard to the update, I assume you are referring to our software update in March of 2017 (one year ago). That update did indeed have some issues. Since that time, however, we have made major improvements to the release process and have had excellent feedback when we release updates to the system. Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts.
Courtney T.
Installation Coordinator
Construction, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2018

“Overall a very good experience with the product.”

ProsI like that it is easy to use. I also really like the mobile capabilities so that we can all stay coordinated even when our techs are out in the field.
ConsI think the user interface can be a little challenging. the settings can sometimes be unclear and changing the setup or technician names isn't easy.

By AppointmentPlus on March 22, 2018
Courtney, thank you for the review. You mentioned the excellent mobile capabilities of the system. Our iOS and Android apps provide a fast and easy view into the system. They allow staff to book, change and cancel appointments easily from their smartphones. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you again for the review!
March 7, 2018
MONICA Y.
Program Director
March 26, 2018

“Keep track of patients appointments”

ProsEasy to use Friendly application More than one user at the time Compatible with other software Printer-friendly
ConsDoes not work well with some devices. We had issues with androids Costumer service takes long to respond

By AppointmentPlus on March 28, 2018
Monica, thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. You pointed out one of the most powerful parts of the system - the ability for it to handle multiple staff members. We have clients ranging from 1 staff member to thousands. You also noted that is was an easy-to-use, friendly application. We agree! With regard to areas of concern, we did previously have users report some issues with our Android app, but those have now been resolved. I apologize if they caused frustration for you. You also stated that customer service takes too long to respond. You may be referring to a bug fix, as our customer service team typically responds very quickly to questions - most times within minutes. Monica, thank you again for taking the time to write a review.
March 26, 2018
Casey J.
Construction, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2018

“Makes keeping up with multiple schedules so much easier. ”

ProsWe have multiple technicians that work in different areas and this makes it so much easier to schedule and keep up with who is doing what. And the technicians can sign in from the cell phones and make notes and see what else has been scheduled.

By AppointmentPlus on March 22, 2018
Casey, we appreciate the 5-star review and the 10/10 likelihood to recommend AppointmentPlus to another company. As you noted, the system works really well for businesses that have multiple calendars. We've designed it so that you can quickly and easily manage many staff schedules all at the same time. Thank you again for the excellent review!
January 18, 2018
Sara G.
Massage Clinic Manager
November 3, 2017

“I have had better experiences with other scheduling software. This software has many issues.”

OverallThis has been the scheduling software since I started here, but we are strongly considering a different company.
ProsI like that you can look at a main page to see if there is a site-wide problem and the amount of time they expect it to be resolved in, versus making a phone call for your first step.
ConsThe software just doesn't work sometimes. Trying to change provider schedules, canceling or booking appointments... it either goes through the whole process and nothing changes, or it gives a reason (that should not be a reason at all) why the software won't allow for the request. For example, when trying to open a provider's schedule last week so she can work an extra day, after pressing 'update' to the new schedule, it will tell me an entirely different day must be changed for some other purpose, when I'm not dealing with that day at all. Hard to explain without showing it. But there are a lot of bugs that need to be worked out.

By AppointmentPlus on March 16, 2018
Sara, thanks for sharing your thoughts. In reading your review, it sounds like you're feeling frustrated with the system. With regard to the item you noted, that indeed was a known issue and has subsequently been resolved. I see that you run a massage clinic. We have hundreds of massage clinics using AppointmentPlus. We have a lot of features that suit massage therapists quite well, from room sharing to unlimited customer notes to payment processing. Many of our massage therapy clients have been with us for years. Thank you again for submitting the review. I apologize for your frustration.
November 3, 2017
Education Management, 51-200 employees
August 11, 2018

“Makes scheduling much more efficient!”

OverallAlthough I really enjoy the color-coding and ease of google calendar, AppointmentPlus' front-facing feature makes my job so much easier because clients can book and cancel their own appointments by creating a username and login. The amount of messages in our business inbox has decreased significantly since we started using AP, which has been a huge time saver.
ProsThe override feature was very useful for being able to set a front-facing max, but gave the back-end users the option to schedule additional persons when necessary.
ConsTakes a long time to sync with google calendar if you are creating recurring sessions for several months. Does not sync with google calendar if you are creating a past event.

By AppointmentPlus on January 4, 2019
We agree that AppointmentPlus makes scheduling much more efficient! Thank you for the review and the kudos on the software. The override feature is a powerful way to control the availability your customers see while providing internal staff the flexibility to book as needed. You pointed out that the Google sync feature can be slow if syncing a lot of recurring sessions. You'll be happy to know that we've completely redesigned our Google sync. It's now much faster and much more powerful. Check it out when you have a moment. We think you'll like it. Thank you again for the kind words and positive review.
August 11, 2018
Steven M.
digital marketing specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2018

“I think the software is very intuitive to use.”

ProsI really like how intuitive and easy the software is to use. I also found the customer support extremely helpful.
ConsI honestly do not have a whole lot of pad things to say about the software except that may be too robust for a small group of users.

By AppointmentPlus on April 24, 2018
Steven, thank you for your review of AppointmentPlus. I appreciate your kind words on how the software is intuitive and easy to use. You also talked about our customer support being extremely helpful. It can oftentimes be a cliche for companies to advertise that they provide outstanding customer support, but time and again we get positive feedback from our clients on our service. In today's impersonal world, clients tell us that it's refreshing to get to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable person when they have a question. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is very much appreciated.
April 23, 2018
Dave R.
Import and Export, 1-10 employees
August 5, 2016

“Appointment Plus Scheduler”

Overalllove it. Very easy to use and set up. Support is very quick and correct the first time. I would and have recommended this software to other companies
Proseliminates phone calls at our end.
ConsCustomers can not move appointments as easily as site admins. They have to cancel and re-book. would be much better if they could simply edit their appointment by changing times or dates without cancelling and re-booking. When the system is down, it really hinders our business, luckily that is not too often.
August 5, 2016
Brittany P.
Administrative Assistant
May 4, 2018

“Using this program as an admin staff and scheduling interviews has been a breeze.”

ProsIt is extremely easy to use and plug in appointments. We can see schedules across multiple studios which makes coordinating easy. It syncs well with our client profiles and the color coordination keep it super organized!
ConsWhile easy to use the design could use an update. It is very simple which is nice, but has an outdated feel. Otherwise it does what it needs to!

By AppointmentPlus on May 8, 2018
Thank you for the splendid review, Brittany! I'm happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is helping your multiple studios stay coordinated. If anyone reading this hasn't checked out The Perfect Workout, look it up. It's a fascinating approach to working out. Thanks again, Brittany!
May 4, 2018
Christopher W.
Technology and Training Coordinator
March 28, 2018

“Good software but not always easy to use”

OverallIt allows us to have a central appointment scheduling point but administration is difficult.
ProsNice interface and a much better user experience since recent updates. The making of appointments by call center has greatly improved with regards to the process involved. The reports are also helpful.
ConsThe administrative functions are harder to work with. There are certain functions that are missing including the ability to remove all clients. This function requires intervention by the support team and comes at an additional cost. Customization is not always easy with regards to creating and editing appointment slots.

By AppointmentPlus on March 29, 2018
Christopher, thank you for your review. It sounds like your concern is the difficulty in administering the system. I'm aware of your account and your unique situation of needing to delete all customers in your database periodically. That isn't a common use case and it is true that we do not provide a way for users to delete all of their customers at the same time. We made a decision to not include this feature because we felt that it posed too much of a risk to our clients. Thus, we do it upon request, as needed, and with a signed approval form. Thank you for also pointing out the improvements we've made to the interface and the user experience. We are always striving to provide more value to our clients. Thanks again for reviewing the system, Christopher.
March 28, 2018
Sophia A.
Director of Orientation
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
March 13, 2018

“Quick response. Great customer service”

OverallWe are more efficient in our scheduling. Time and accuracy.
ProsThey adopted the software to our needs, it has made scheduling for University Scholarship's so much faster and efficient.

By AppointmentPlus on March 22, 2018
Sophia, thank you taking the time to submit a review. I'm glad you are happy with our quick responses when you have questions. Also, thanks for noting how the software was adapted to your needs. That's one of the strengths of the system. It's very flexible. Thank you again for the excellent review!
March 13, 2018

“Dissapointed”

ProsPros -Great concepts with plenty of features added but a lot of room for improvement. Was even better before they did (major fail) upgrade.
ConsSince a major upgrade last year this calendar system has been nothing but trouble. It's very slow, timing itself out frequently. Complaints are met with "it's on your end", however, we've upgraded on our end because of these comments and nothing has changed. In addition to our desktop calendar, our staff has the same issues on their phone apps. The upgrade changed booking features to make it more steps to do and making it even more steps to view notes while booking. We have at least 2 instances of questions via their support that have gone completely unanswered. We are not happy with AP any longer.

By AppointmentPlus on March 21, 2018
We apologize that you were unhappy with the system. The upgrade that you referenced was in early 2017. It indeed did cause some problems for some of our clients. However, we learned a lot from that release and have made significant improvements to both the software and the release process since that time. We are just about to release a new version of the system that is not only very speedy, but it's mobile-responsive. Again, I'm sorry that you didn't have a positive experience with AppointmentPlus.
Samar S.
National Customer Service Coordinator
Building Materials, 1001-5000 employees
August 9, 2017

“Expectations are not being met”

ProsOffers easy to use online scheduling tool for customers. You are able to access from anywhere. Lots of different functions and customizing available
ConsEvery time there is an update to the system a lot of stuff goes wrong. The team responsiveness is not what it could be. A lot of times you are informed one thing, and then the opposite by support staff. It is not very easy to navigate through the system.

By AppointmentPlus on March 16, 2018
Samar, thank you for the review. In the past, we indeed have had some issues arise after doing software releases. When this happens, however, we always handle the issues as top priorities and generally have them resolved within minutes. We've also continued to make improvements to our software update process. We've added additional review steps and a more stringent sign-off process. You also noted concerns about our customer service. I apologize if you felt you weren't provided the prompt attention you deserve. We strive to provide fast, accurate answers for every client who has a question. I'm sorry that you feel that we failed you in this area. I know that we continue to serve Champion's many locations. We are proud to have you as a partner. Champion has a rich history and stands out as both a manufacturer and distributor of windows and other products. Samar, if you ever have future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
August 9, 2017
Marshal G.
Director of Freshman Advising
Education Management, Unspecified
July 25, 2016

“Great response/ fast service”

OverallNeeded a new bill and emailed (and set up a ticket). Got a quick response and got the new bill within an hour.
ProsGreat product...easy to use. Does just enough and not so much that it's complicated.
ConsSoftware is great but I wish you guys would do your billing a full month before it's due . At a university, payables are not usually a quick turnaround. We have lost access to our account by not paying within the 7 day time-frame.
Chris W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2019

“12 year customer who found out was being overcharged and Prez refused to make right.”

OverallIt's really hard to switch appointment companies. That is why we stayed with them for so long. And even though we did get use to the software and even appreciated it over the years, there were a lot of bugs in the system. Some that were years old and we just delt with. They just have limited resources or a lackadaisical attitude to fix the bugs. But the icing on the cake is when our Merchant Services company provided us with information that stated the way the code for their interface was overcharging us, the information was brought to the company, they refused to make it right. Cost us THOUSAND$ of dollars.
ProsMany functions (although some were buggy)
ConsLots of bugs. Years of unresolved issues. Very lackadaisical attitude toward fixing bugs. Coding overcharges in POS and the President refused to make right. Randomly charges clients credit cards when not supposed to (very upset clients who think you are purposely overcharging them).

By AppointmentPlus on July 30, 2019
Chris, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's not a good review - and that's okay. We need to hear both the good and the not-so-good. I know you had been a very long-time client (12+ years) and I appreciate your loyalty. But I also understand your frustration and feeling like you haven't been treated fairly. I hope you were able to find another system that works well for your business.
April 9, 2019
Joe T.

“Vital to my business”

ProsI use AppointmentPlus every day in my busy real estate practice. It helps keep all my showings organized. I also use the mobile app throughout the day. I like that I can quickly look up and change appointments. I also like the ability to click on a link and show Google Maps.
ConsThe mobile app has the basic booking, changing and cancelling appointment functionality - and it works great. Plus you can look up and add customers. But, it doesn't have all the settings in it. I guess that makes sense, but sometimes I have to hop on my computer to change a preference. It doesn't happen very often, though

By AppointmentPlus on April 12, 2018
Joe, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We get a lot of positive feedback on our mobile apps. I¿m glad you like the maps feature. It definitely comes in handy for those who work on-site with customers. With regard to what you wrote about settings in the mobile app, that is correct. The mobile apps are designed to provide fast access to the most important parts of the system. But the settings, which are not used on a daily basis, are controlled by the standard, web-based part of the system. Thank you again for the excellent review!
Wendi L.
Practice Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2016

“A+ to Appointment Plus”

OverallI find that overall AppointmentPlus is easy to use, user friendly, and offers several options. Only 1 thing that I would like to be able to change, and that is the text reminders. They seem to only have 1 option for delivery between 1 and 2 hours prior to the appointment. I would like to be able to have a text go out when the appointment is made, and a day or two in advance.
ProsEase of use, user friendly.
ConsLimited in text communication options.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the good work!
November 14, 2016
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
March 22, 2019

“Please do not waste your time or money”

OverallTheir customer service is dreadful. But what is worse is that they cannot seem to fix the problem with their software because they don't know where it is!!! I was actually told that by the head of tech support. So why am I still with them you may ask? Well, they are embedded in my website and until I can find an effective substitute I am stuck with them.
ProsPerfect for a small business with many short appointments BUT SINCE THEIR LAST UPDATE IT DOES NOT FUNCTION AS ADVERTISED
ConsWe have been with the company since 2015. They were wonderful in the beginning. The 2017 update was the beginning of their downfall. Since that time the bugs in their system have been increasing to the point where none of my clients can confirm or change appointments. Google is better since it is free.

By AppointmentPlus on July 30, 2019
Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you feel this way about our customer service. It's hard to hear you call it "dreadful" when we have a department full of team members who truly care about our clients and their businesses - and that go the extra mile every day for our clients. I know that not every client will have a positive experience. That's impossible. But we do our best to address issues quickly. I apologize that your experience with us has not been positive.
March 22, 2019
Philanthropy, Unspecified
February 7, 2018

“We use appointments plus for scheduling lessons in our golf performance facility. ”

OverallThis software helps us to track and make appointments within our lesson facility. It is very user friendly.
ProsIt has been very easy to use. We have it across multiple formats so that different individuals within our company can access the appointments.
ConsPerhaps a better mobile experience. It would be nice if we could use it a little more often on the go.

By AppointmentPlus on March 22, 2018
Thanks for the review of how well AppointmentPlus works for lessons in your golf performance facility. You noted that you'd like to see an improved mobile experience. If you can provide us specific information, we'd be happy to consider it. Note also that we are always actively improving our mobile apps, so the feature you need may already be live. Thanks again for the review!
February 7, 2018
Linda G.
September 6, 2016

“Great Company, Great People”

OverallI have used Appointments Plus for the last 12 years. I am continually impressed with the ease of use and the customer service that I receive. I don't think I have come across a better group of people to deal with in any of my business transactions. From the people who helped me set it up in the beginning to the customer service reps who helped with technical issues. Great value for the money with great customer service to boot.
September 6, 2016
Julia D.
Shipping/Receiving Manager
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
September 29, 2016

“ApptPlus is extremely helpful”

OverallAfter quick training and fantastic on-going assistance from Gary, ApptPlus is user friendly and an efficient time saver.
ProsPaperless schedules! Ability to create/name specific scheduler input fields, create reports and see daily schedules with a simple click. Constant available help from Gary or other reps.
ConsWithout knowing for sure if this would actually work out well, it would be nice if schedulers were able to revise/adjust only pickup#s in current appts and not have to delete/cancel the original to correct accidental mis-keys. Initial set-up was a bit challenging as far as labeling fields and placement for our business' specific needs.
Recommendations to other buyers
Dan S.
Inbound Transportation Mgr.

“Appointment Plus Review”

OverallCustomer Service/Technicians are always helpful and available. Appoinment Plus is a versatile software tool that can be accommodating to a varied range of businesses.
ProsThe versatility
ConsThe ability for a client to make duplicate appointments with the same order number
Recommendations to other buyersIf a fix could be put in to eliminate the ability of a client to make duplicate appointments with the same number would be a benefit.
Sandy J.
chiropractor
August 8, 2017

“been with the company for years, it changed my business for the better”

Overalllove this system
Prosreduces no show to almost never keeps me working and making money instead of calling people back cheap front desk option
Consthat you can't stay logged in until you log out on the phone app and sometimes it times out on my desk top as well
August 8, 2017
Kevin R.
Warehouse Coordinator
November 10, 2016

“ Excellent Service”

OverallI called Mr. Gary La Loggia and I have to say, very professional person. He is extremely patient with me and excellent in showing me how to run thru the different features of the system. I always get the information I wanted from him very accurately. This gentleman is a true Pro.
ProsIs a very friendly user software.
Consnon at this moment.
Recommendations to other buyersno
November 10, 2016
Anne C.
Executive Assistant
June 27, 2018

“AppointmentPlus Review”

ProsAs an Executive Assistant, it really helps me with my everyday work for my boss's schedule from day to day.
ConsMaybe a little more cheap for this software. And also the margin of error in determining one, hoping to improve.
June 27, 2018
Laura S.
SVP
Banking, 1-10 employees
March 22, 2018

“This software allows us to create and manage our appointments.”

ProsThe features in the system are really vast. It comes down to having something reliable and easy to use!
ConsWhile there were issues with the system about a year ago, they have since resolved the issues and the software has been working beautifully!

By AppointmentPlus on March 27, 2018
Laura, thank you for the review! Yes, some of the main differentiators for AppointmentPlus are our strong feature set, ease-of-use, and reliability. And, with CorePoint operating in the banking industry, we also know that security and privacy are critically important. We take both very seriously as we have thousands of clients who are subject to regulations. Thank you again for the stellar review!
March 22, 2018
Wanda C.
Co-Owner
March 21, 2018

“I love this app. It is already making scheduling easier.”

OverallEase of scheduling
ProsThe price is affordable for what I needed. Also, it is very user-friendly. I've been able to instruct my techs how to use the mobile app with little difficulty. Every time I've had a question, someone has called me back in a reasonable time frame.
ConsI only have one complaint. If I email the schedule, the techs are unable to click on the address and it takes them to google maps. Only through the app can they do that. I feel it would be a little easier for them and for me if they could work from an email.

By AppointmentPlus on March 26, 2018
Wanda, thank you so much for the review. I'm glad you like the mobile apps. We put a lot of time and effort into making sure they provide an excellent user experience. Also, thank you for the nice note on our support team. We indeed do strive to provide answers as quickly as possible. Regarding your question about Google Maps, I'll have someone contact you to see if we can quickly add this for you. Thanks again for the stellar review!
March 21, 2018