InvoMax Ratings

Overall
2.5/5

About InvoMax

Shop management including inventory, bookkeeping, billing, fleets, technicians, tires, catalogs, P&L guides. Learn more about InvoMax

OTR 2.
repairer
August 11, 2014

“Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.”

OverallLIVE Entry 1 (March-21-2014) Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop. I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me. I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com). Reasons I chose them over the others: 1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request. 2) Their prices were extremely reasonable. 3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed. How did they do it 1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer. 2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly. 3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed. 4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting. 5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed. 6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed. My Experience I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786. Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers. Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!
August 11, 2014
OMAR H.
PRESIDENT
July 5, 2017

“NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY AUTO REPAIR FACILITY”

ConsTHIS SOFTWARE HAS GLITCHES IN MOST ALL AREAS OF THE PROGRAM. WE'VE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR UPWARDS OF A DECADE AND HAVE FOUND IT TO BE DECLINING YEAR AFTER YEAR. UPDATES ARE ALWAYS IN THE "NOT RELEASED YET STATE" AS WELL AS NEVER HAVING A SOLID REMEDY FOR ON GOING ISSUES. THIS PROGRAM SHUTS DOWN REGULARLY DUE TO "PROGRAM NOT RESPONDING" AND WE'VE DEALT WITH IT FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS WITHOUT A FIX.

By InvoMax Software on November 9, 2017
Thanks for your comments on our Software and your continued loyalty to using our Software. As we continue through our merger we ask for your patience. This process of updating the software is a great opportunity for us to improve more than day to day bugs. We are planning to make several enhancements to improve our customers experience.
July 5, 2017
john a z.
October 16, 2018

“INVOMAX THE LIE”

OverallTECH SUPPORT WAS FRIENDLY
ProsEASE OF USE.EASY TO NAVIGATE .OFFERS DIFFERENT BILLING LAYOUTS
ConsI HAD BEEN USING INVOMAX FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS.THEY HAD SAID THAT ALL CUSTOMER INFORMATION & BILLING WAS SECURE IN THE CLOUD.APPARANTLY NOT. MY COMPUTER CRASHED & WHEN I SPOKE TO TECH SUPPORT THEY SAID THAT THEY NO LONGER BACKUP TO THE CLOUD.LOST EVERYTHING.TRHEY WE BOUGHT OUT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO & KEEP SAYING ON THIER WEBSITE THAT A MAJOR UPGRADE WILL BE COMING SOON( THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO) SPOKE TO TECH SUPPORT & THEY SAID NO MAJOR UPGRADE IS COMING.
October 16, 2018
Ray E.
August 29, 2017

“extortion,”

OverallGot me buy.
ConsLots of problems over the last 9 yrs. Final straw was it loops through their server every startup and they downgraded me from bookkeeper to companion, for no reason. Charged me to get MY billing info. back, COMPLETE CROOKS.

By InvoMax Software on November 9, 2017
August 29, 2017
Chris R.
Ceo
June 15, 2016

“Chris Romanator ”

OverallTerrible Stay Away! I had the program for more than a decade they interface with none of the other programs out there , they refuse to let you export your customer list,,,, So over a decade of customer info is being held hostage, I really feel this is not an ethnical company,,,, Luckily YOU have many Other choices in programs, could be one of the top regrets I have in my 38 years in business
ProsNot sure I can think of even one
ConsWoukd rarther not relive the last 10 plus years of this sub par program,,, KEEP Looking
Recommendations to other buyersBuyer Beware
June 15, 2016
Kim D.
September 2, 2016

“Stay AWAY!!!”

OverallCustomer support gone away. I cannot print inventory value. Has worked for 9 years, all of sudden cannot print. Waiting for two days for call back from tech support. No call yet. Looses tech commissions, no 2016 vehicle files, loses VIN codes. No updates for two years. Something is going on at Hunnicut Software. No one answers phone anymore.
ProsIt was cheap
ConsUnreliable
Recommendations to other buyersStay away. It is cheap but has no value. Currently looking for other software for my business.
September 2, 2016
JOHN A Z.
August 12, 2016

“no updates they haveNOT had an update in 2 years.when you open program it says invomax 2014.”

OverallI HAVE BEEN USING THIS PROGRAM FOR OVER 15 YRS. IT IS GETTING WORSE EVERY YEAR.NO UPDATES ,VEHICLE FILES FOR 2016 IS MISSING.TECH SUPPORT IS BAD.VEHICLE VIN GET LOST ALL THE TIME JUST TERRIBLE
ProsNONE
Recommendations to other buyersDON'T BUY IT CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROGRAM
August 12, 2016
John S.
February 26, 2010

“Support & Quality”

OverallNot recommended for the average shop management folks. It takes a lot more intuitiveness to wade through the poorly written software. Example, you change the font of the soft buttons on the screen and the buttons and button text start to overlap each other. Those fonts should not even be offered in this case. Customer support told us to go to the DOS prompt and delete certain files within the application directory just to solve the major problems with saving our databases and configuration files.
ProsThe presentation on the Web looks good and shows promise for the application.
ConsThe software is poorly developed for Windows. The behavior of the software indicates poor development practices and results in the database(s) and configuration files can be damanged just exiting and restarting the software. The customer support group make promises for phone support training and cancel last minute. They have not sent us a clean working copy of the software since we started this venture with them. Looking at NAPA for solution to this problem.

By InvoMax Software on August 31, 2017
Thank you for your review of our product. We take pride in providing State of Art Repair Shop Software. There has been a lot of updates and changes over the past year. Please let us know if we can serve you in the future.
February 26, 2010
William M.
April 25, 2018

“It's a shame you can't do NEGATIVE numbers”

OverallNONE, I spend more time trying to get it to work properly than working on cars!
ProsIn the 90's this was cutting edge software, it printed oil change stickers. It kept track of inventory, you could do "canned Jobs". It kept track of taxed or non taxed customers & vendors
ConsIt's very buggy, every repair give 5 more bugs. Tech is NON-EXISTANT. NO REFUNDS OR SUPPORT. MANY calls to Tech support with a VERY NON CARING attitude. They call back several days later when you have a customer waiting for resolution.
April 25, 2018
Mike M.
February 11, 2018

“InvoMax review”

Cons Lots of problems over the last 2 yrs. Final straw was it loops through their server every startup and they downgraded me from bookkeeper to companion, for no reason.
February 11, 2018
Lisa C.
General Manager
March 1, 2012

“DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SOFTWARE!”

OverallDO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE
ProsThere are no pros to this software. It has not worked properly since day one. It was impossible to obtain proper training and we are still fighting with Invomax over getting our issues resolved. The receptionists refuse to let us speak with a manager or anyone in a decision-making position. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE
ConsThere are no pros to this software. It has not worked properly since day one. It was impossible to obtain proper training and we are still fighting with Invomax over getting our issues resolved. The receptionists refuse to let us speak with a manager or anyone in a decision-making position. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE
March 1, 2012
Sonny B.
kbDBA
February 24, 2010

“Invomax Shop Management Software”

OverallThe best ever! More batta' bing, batta' bam for the buck! Over surpassed my expectations.
ProsThe best ever. I realized it was my technical capacity with new hardware that made installation a nightmare. Product is very easy to navigate.
ConsBefore losing sleep over your shop management software, buy a book on Windows for Dummies. That also helps. Other than that, ask if Invomax would sell custom hardware and install to cater your business needs. Worth a shot.

By InvoMax Software on August 31, 2017
Thank you for your review of our product. We take pride in providing State of Art Repair Shop Software. We have made several changes throughout the years and hope you continue to recommend our software to other shop owners and managers.
February 24, 2010
Erica J.
September 16, 2014

“So unhappy with this product”

OverallWe are a small motorcycle repair shop and this is what we could afford. Customer service is fantastic, as long as you pay for the tech support. The problem is that once a week we have issues. I log in and inventory is all gone, or when I go to run a report, there's nothing there. We don't do anything different, use it, close down the computer for the day and restart, and yet, things magically disappear. When you call, they say it's our fault; user error. Still trying to figure out that one. If it worked correctly, I would love it. Unfortunately, I've had one problem after another and I feel like I shouldn't have to pay over and over for their program to run correctly. Completely dissatisfied.
September 16, 2014
Al S.
August 19, 2015

“Worst Software on the market!”

OverallTerrible customer service. Terrible software. You won't have the ability to access your records, none of your service history, none of your customer info....nothing. Even though you pay them, they hold your records hostage. This product is basic at best. Not at all user friendly. Do not waste your time or energy.
August 19, 2015
Willy V.
April 11, 2012

“office management”

OverallI would recommend it for sure.
Proseasy to use, keeps track off things like customer history, I've been using this program since 1994 dos version I've been thrue the windows growing pains with the program, and I still like it.
Conscons yeah maybe some, but nothing worth speaking off
April 11, 2012
MILTON F.
August 2, 2014

“DONT BUY”

OverallTHE ONLINE PRE3SENTATION LOOKED GOOD SO WHEN I PURCHASED IT I WAS NOT A FRANCHISE SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE ALL OF THE FUNCTIONS BUT THAT WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE VIDEOS
August 2, 2014
Denvil C.
April 20, 2012

“DO NOT BUY!!!!!!”

OverallNEVER BUY THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT.
ProsNONE NIL NADA