FTMaintenance Ratings

Overall

About FTMaintenance

FTMaintenance computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) is a single maintenance software platform for managing work orders, equipment, MRO inventory, and preventive maintenance activities. FTMaintenance is available as a Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription, cloud-based purchase, or on-premise solution. New customers receive free start up services including implementation assistance, data importation tools, training, and unlimited support. Learn more about FTMaintenance

John H.
Health & Safety Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 employees
February 2, 2017

“Seeback Roofing”

OverallJust a few issues: - When I first generated reports I found the reports that shipped with FTMaintenance lackluster and limited. They were missing data fields that I needed to display for the sake of the company. I had to use Crystal Reports to create better reports particularly for the Demand Maintenance module. This took a lot of time but gave me the opportunity to learn SQL. The ability to make custom reports is my favorite feature of FTMaintenance. - I found the inventory transaction module nearly impossible to use for correcting large amounts of inventory parts. Adding a feature for say the administrator to import a CSV file listing parts to update the inventory quantities would be a handy feature. - Similarly, the purchase order, and especially the receiving modules, are difficult to use. Things like limiting the parts to those with the same vendor when creating a purchase order, tedious receiving (one part at a time), etc. - Displaying and browsing the list of work orders in the Demand Maintenance module is very slow as compared to DM History. I presume that's because the program is constantly UPDATING and SELECTing in the database for each work order scrolled. - I think a powerful feature would be to be able to create tasks, parts, vendors, etc. on the fly similar to how entries are created for DM/PM status, shift, requested by, etc. fields. Having a button to click that would open a small dialog would reduce the amount of flip-flopping between modules. - There's several bugs I've discovered involving entering data into fields, particularly after entering the wrong thing. i.e. Entering the wrong equipment number during creation of a work order from the quicklist in DM will often limit the equipment available to select later. I have to either delete the work order (if the work order is new) or delete the wrong equipment and add the proper one from the equipment tab. There are minor annoying things in other modules that cause problems. I'll have to write the steps down later to reproduce the bugs. - Tech support is very helpful and work hard to fix problems. I'm not sure if you've found someone to take over Mark's role but he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the inner workings of the software, especially with reports and the database structure. Despite these minor issues, a great program overall that is a lot of use in our company to monitor equipment maintenance, especially with new safety systems we're in the process of implementing.
ProsFlexibility to create reports. With only a few exceptions I like the SQL database structure making fun and easy to create powerful, professional-looking reports.
Cons- Default reports are lackluster and limited - Some modules can be tedious and finicky - Having to switch between modules when doing minor things like creating new tasks or parts

By FasTrak SoftWorks on February 3, 2017
John, thank you for your detailed review of FTMaintenance. We are happy that you find FTMaintenance to be a great solution. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and your valuable feedback helps us improve FTMaintenance. Our support team will contact you to share additional tips for maximizing your experience with FTMaintenance and assist you in upgrading to the latest version to eliminate several issues you have encountered. We continue to improve and expand FTMaintenance, including more flexible reporting, expansion of on-the-fly record creation, faster performance, and enhanced mobile capability. We will be in touch!
February 2, 2017
Brian H.
Machine maintenance
July 20, 2018

“Good CMMS for small business and getting up and running quickly.”

OverallWould like to see a little more detail in the work order completion like adding notes to a particular instance. This might be possible and I just haven't figured it out yet. I don't have a lot of experience with it and the work request feature has not been set up yet so I'm sure there's more for me to learn and tailor to my use. We are a mid-size machine shop and run the on-premise version with 22 pieces of equipment being tracked. What really attracted me to this software is it's price point, the attitude of it's representatives, and the fact that it's not too top heavy allowing me to get it running and not sit for hours entering all kinds of data I'll probably never use. They don't try to charge you for all the little extra things like a larger CMMS solution will. The yearly support and updates fee is the best I found.
ProsNot complicated. Setting up equipment is super easy and quick. Vendors are just as easy. There's no complicated database coding to have to worry about. Everything just gets assigned a number which is up to you how you want to start with that. Just about every drop down menu starts off empty allowing you to fill it with your custom fields. Even a state drop down where you enter addresses. Seems kinda silly but it's actually nice because if you only deal with suppliers from a few different states you don't have to scroll through 50 to get the one you need. This is a very customizable yet basic software.
ConsSome of the views need to be reorganized to show relevant information, but that is not hard to do. I've only used the software for a week.
July 20, 2018
Dan G.
chief engineer
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2017

“Everything is now in one spot. ”

OverallThe customer service has been great at every step of our process. Any question we had, big or small, we always had the phone answered with a helpful response.
ProsI like the fact that all this information is in one spot. We now only have to hit a few buttons and see everything that was done to a piece of equipment. It helps us to see the recurring problems and how to plan better for the future. We also like the preventative maintenance scheduling, it helps ensure we are not missing crucial steps needed in the proper maintenance of our assets.
ConsThe generic reports that came with the software are not exactly what we need for our application. They may fit perfectly for most but just not as conformable as WE need. There are some additional software pieces we can add (at a cost), which we are looking into. Hopefully this will solve the minor detail.

By FasTrak SoftWorks on December 13, 2017
We are happy to hear that FTMaintenance is helping you stay on top of your preventive maintenance activities. FTMaintenance customers are continuing to benefit from having all their maintenance data accessible from a single source. While FTMaintenance does feature over 140 reports, we understand that some customers would like more robust reporting functionality. Well, we have good news! FasTrak is actively working on improvements to the reporting capability of FTMaintenance, including ¿build-it-yourself¿ reports. In the meantime, you can take advantage of FasTrak¿s report writing services if you are in need of a custom report.
August 8, 2017
Stephanie R.
Financial Controller
February 9, 2017

“Not happy with the sales department”

OverallWe purchased this product in October 2014 over 2 years ago. It takes a lot of preparing to make sure it is setup how you will use it. Otherwise, you will be doing a lot of changing. We did not implement it the first year we had it due to time constraints, however, we still paid the annual maintenance fee in 2015. The second time the annual fee came up we elected not to renew as we still were not using the program. Our maintenance plan expired October 17, 2016. End of January things slowed down a bit for us so we had an opportunity to start implementation. I e-mailed the sales department and asked if we could pickup the annual maintenance and support now for the same price. October 2016 they were quoting a renewal of $. The sales department responded to my e-mail but did not give me an answer they wanted to talk about it with me on the phone. They did not call me they called my maintenance guy direct and told him it would cost more rather than the $. Frustrating after not implementing for 2 years still paying the first year of maintenance letting it lapse for only 3 months and wanting to more than double it. Not very good customer service I would say.
ProsProbably a good program if you had some support and customer service from them. The import process seemed to work well.
ConsNot happy with the sales team and it is involved in getting it set up correctly for your company. Especially if you are not tech savvy which is one of the reasons we looked at purchasing it. Takes a lot of time to get it implemented.
Recommendations to other buyersBe ready to put the time and effort in to get it up and running. It is flexible but you need to think through the setups.

By FasTrak SoftWorks on February 17, 2017
We understand that your time is precious. This is why we have built a highly qualified and focused support staff to help get FTMaintenance users up and running. In 2014, we provided your staff with free setup assistance and training, and will be pleased to provide additional free training and support services with your license reinstatement. Since 2014, we have continued to expand the capability of the FTMaintenance product. Under your reinstatement, you will gain the benefit of all of these new features. We are proud that our support staff has been rated, by our customers, at very top of the CMMS industry: http://www.softwareadvice.com/resources/4-best-vendors-for-cmms-support/. Our staff is currently in touch with you. We will do whatever it takes to get you up and running - on your schedule.
February 9, 2017
Brian B.
Chief Engineer
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees
December 6, 2016

“The best Maintenance program available. ”

OverallFirst off the crew there that does all the dirty work we want to thank you here at FLS. Ft Maintenance has helped me tremendously not only to get organized but has brought down time in our facility down 23 percent. Having separate user accounts for my engineers give them the access to quickly search a part number find the location and have the equipment back up and running. Having a program that is so user-friendly and has so many features that save you time as far as managing your parts or also managing your budget can be a huge help when it comes to the end of year periods. Once again thanks for a good year Fast Trak.
ProsWhat I like mostly about the software is how organized it can make even the unorganized person.
ConsNo there is nothing that I dislike about this software maybe just some knowledge that I need to gain.
Jessica P.
Operations Administration
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2016

“A GREAT WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MAINTENANCE !!! ”

OverallThe FT Maintenance program has given our company a great template to start from. Now in business now about 4 years or so, we had nothing in place to control maintenance scheduling or set automatic preventative maintenance tasks with. Importing data to the system, and attaching files to the work order are so easy to do and setup. The online Youtube training videos were also a nice reference to have. Well done FasTrak Softworks!
ProsYoutube training, webinars, and tech support.
Recommendations to other buyersRead and reread the index for a better understanding.
Mike P.
IT Specialist
April 24, 2018

“All in one software that is simple to use”

ProsFor us the inventory and preventitive maintenance platforms are the reason for going with FTMaintenance. Another pro is the training and support that is offered. No matter how small the issue they are there to help
ConsThere is not any cons for us as a business. The only downside would be not being able to custom tailor every little detail to your needs
April 24, 2018
Ken G.
December 17, 2016

“FTMaintenance Has Been Successful For Us”

OverallWe purchased FTMaintenance to replace a 14-year-old PM software package. Our goal was to final a product that was easier to use, could be operated without printing paper job tickets and had more functionality. FTMaintenance met all of our requirements. It's easy to work with and update. We're totally paperless now. The Maintenance folks record their PM results in a mobile laptop computer. They type in notes and can attach digital pictures to their records to describe things. There are many functions that we aren't using yet, but it's good to know they are available. Many report options. A few weeks ago an important customer did a quality audit of our entire operation. Preventive maintenance was one of the areas they checked. It was easy to show the system and print a couple of reports to prove that our PM's were up to date. The auditor gave us a high mark and commented that our system was much easier to use than the files full of PM paperwork he has seen at other companies.
December 17, 2016
Charles B.
April 13, 2016

“Good product, good service”

ProsFrom the beginning I can say I had a good experience even before being a customer. The demo was clear, the explanations were complete and I had a very good idea of what the product could offer. We bought the on-premise software, and when the software came in and was installed, it was exactly what the seller and his team told me it was. We had an issue after we bought the software regarding the languages supported, but FasTrak went to great lengths to accomodate us.
ConsThere was a lack of communication between sales and the technical department that created a misunderstanding about a functionality after I bought the software. Everything is fine now though.
Recommendations to other buyersThe price is really affordable when you buy it for one concurent license, but anyone willing to go with several licenses can probably get a better price with another supplier (with on-premise). The software is solid and the importing tools are very good. The support team response time is very short and you get clear answers. I recommend this software.
April 13, 2016
Tom H.
Maintenance and Engineering Manager
Food Production, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“Good product ”

OverallEach asset is looked after and traced as per manufacturer recommendations.
ProsUser friendly, easy to navigate and have some versatility.
ConsNot very versatile, can not choose or edit the fields that you would like to see on your screen.
July 19, 2019
GMatthew A.
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
February 14, 2017

“I am so busy, it still isn't completely set up. I THINK once that happens it will be good. ”

OverallI am inputting data on approx. 250 pieces of equipment. It takes TIME. I believe once it has all the data input, it will work great. The customer service is outstanding. Very pleasant and helpful. For the money, I believe this is going to be great. Just not quite there yet.....
ProsI think it will be very good.
ConsI note in the list below where I am to select my industry, there is no input for MANUFACTURING. Strange. But then again, with congress allowing our manufacturing to be done overseas, it suppose it is becoming an overlooked industry.
February 14, 2017
Steve H.
Process Engineering Manager
201-500 employees
January 23, 2017

“Does what we need it to do.”

OverallWe use the soft strictly as a Preventative Maintenance software. I'm sure that we could utilize some of the features more but have not had the need at this point in time. It has work fine for what we need it for.
deshon b.
Warehouse Manager
June 7, 2018

“Easy way to manage employees and equipment activity in and out of the warehouse”

OverallA way to manage activity day to day with my products and equipment a little with employees as well.
ProsI like that I can keep track of my equipment, products, and employees all in one place I can see exactly what is going in and out of my warehouse daily
ConsThat I can't manage employees better I would like a way to manage employee time as well tied in with the equipment would be awesome
June 7, 2018
Troy W.
Maintenance Coordinator
Automotive, 201-500 employees

“CMMS System”

OverallHave been using the system for a year and a half now, a few learning curves from previous systems used in the past. Any time we run into any issues tech support is only a phone call away and always resolves any problems.
ProsWeb based, easy access.
ConsPrinting issues when PM's are released.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat product for the money.
Robert N.
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
December 22, 2014

“Neri's Bakery Products Inc / FasTrak Review”

ProsThe FasTrak system has provided us with much better parts inventory control, saving our company money by not having to overstock parts. In addition, we are able to have all our parts loaded into the system, making it much easier to place orders when a particular item runs low.
ConsThe only issue that we have is that we only have two operators on the system at the same time, and the only way to utilize more operators is to purchase more licenses.
Recommendations to other buyersCall a FasTrak representative and ask for a demonstration. I guarantee that once you see what this system can provide for your company in time and cost savings, you will purchase it.
Chuck K.
Building Manager
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
October 2, 2019

“FT Maintenance Software”

OverallThey are very helpful, responsive, courteous, and professional.
ProsThe flexability, portability, pre-built reports as well as ability to query the system
ConsBecause you remote in to FT Maintenance servers to use the software, make sure your IT department knows waht you are doing and are available to assist as firewalls can be a problem.
October 2, 2019
steve r.
chief engineer
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 24, 2019

“produce and support”

ProsI love the products ability to customize to my needs. The support is great and Ernie s patience is great. Its taking me a bit of time to get this all setup. And he has been great
Consnothing really. so far it has been good for me and my staff.
June 24, 2019
Jim R.
Utilities, Unspecified
January 14, 2015

“Very useful program with excellent customer service!”

ProsBesides the software being easy to use and customize, I would have to say that the training, help, and accessibility of the service team is second to none.
ConsIt does take a little bit to get used to. However, it is easy to use once you get some time to get familiar with it.
Recommendations to other buyersFTMaintenance was a great option for me because of the cost and ability to keep the records short. I believe this program's ability would cover small facilities, large facilities, and everywhere in between. I would recommend learning how FTMaintenance is customizable to fit whatever requirements you are looking for.
January 14, 2015
Travis R.
January 5, 2015

“Isovolta Inc. Review of FTMaintenance”

ProsThe software is extremely simple to use and very intuitive. The guys at FasTrak are very responsive and always know how to solve any issues I have.
ConsI have no complaints thus far. And any issues that I have had were addressed promptly.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you get something that is going to work for your facility. There are many types of software and vendors, and each one is unique. Some are better for smaller facilities and some for larger. FTMaintenance is designed to handle a small facilities maintenance program (like my plant), but I can also see how it would work just as well at managing a large facility.
January 5, 2015
Rich C.
Volunteer
Philanthropy, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“Infinitely better than a spreadsheet”

ProsThe software handles both demand and preventive maintenance needs and stores tons of data on equipment, personnel, vendors, and other things even in its economical Cloud Lite + version. The Service Request features provides a very simple front end for an unlimited number of users.
ConsWhile the product is very powerful, it is not always intuitive so there is a learning curve to develop some proficiency. However their customer and technical support has been outstanding and has made the learning experience enjoyable.
June 26, 2018
Robert S.
Maintenance Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees
February 24, 2017

“FTMaintenance”

OverallI looked at 4 different software solutions. FTMaintenance provided us with an On-Site option for the Database and Service Request module. FTMaintenance provided the best cost option for our company.
ProsOn-site with low annual maintenance costs
February 24, 2017
Leonard H.
Maintenance Manager
2.5/5
November 10, 2015

“FT Maintenance”

ProsThe vendor is very helpful and willing to help with any problem. The software has a lot of depth which is both good and bad.
ConsThe FT Maintenance program is not fluid or intuitive. Please know that this is the third program of this nature that I have administered.
Recommendations to other buyersSpend a great deal of time with the program before you/your organization purchase it.
November 10, 2015
Catherine B.
December 29, 2014

“Crown Poly Fastrak Review”

ProsThe inventory works well, and the item info is strong. Most modules work well, and the training is great.
ConsMost stock reports are not that useful, and we have to do a lot of customized reporting. Any changes we want to make seem very expensive from the sales quote.
Recommendations to other buyersIt works well for manufacturing and works well with numerous parts in inventory. Be prepared for a lot of customized reports and training if your people are not tech-savvy like our mechanics.
December 29, 2014
Russell M.
December 16, 2014

“Best money I ever spent!”

ProsThe software took me out of the stone age. I was using spreadsheets to keep up with maintenance. I found out very quickly I could transfer my old system/cut and paste into the new system.
ConsI don't have anything bad to say. The folks at FasTrak SoftWorks are readily available whenever we need them.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's very easy to maneuver in and keeps up with when everything is due. I could not ask for a better solution to my maintenance upkeep.
December 16, 2014
John A.
Quality/ Safety Supervisor
October 21, 2015

“FTMaintenence Review”

ProsWhat I like best about this software is the affordability. I researched about 6 different software programs. Honestly, by the 3rd online conference, they all had basically the same information and benefits of their software. The price and accessibility to support were the driving factors in making this decision. I have been pleased with the software and all my contact with support has been positive.
ConsMultiple user names and passwords for making changes within the software
Recommendations to other buyersThis is not the most aesthetically pleasing software, but it has been able to keep track of what I have needed.
October 21, 2015
David M.
February 25, 2015

“Isovolta Group”

ProsIt's easy to navigate through it. Once you do it once, you'll like it.
ConsLogging in sometimes is a pain. I don't know if it's our computer, but it doesn't happen a lot.
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a chance. It's easy. The price is right, and tech support is great.
February 25, 2015
Paul J.
December 17, 2014

“FasTrak is the best”

ProsThe FasTrak team is always quick to help with any problems and offer advice when you need it. Everyone that I have worked with knows who I am. I'm not just another number in the system.
ConsI would like one-click reports (like top 5) for a certain week and a better transition of reports sent to Excel.
Recommendations to other buyersJust tell it like it is. Use your on experience and go from there.
December 17, 2014
JAMIE A.
bookkeeper
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
January 15, 2019

“great product”

Prosbest way to track all your maintenance needs
Consit can be a bit confusing to navigate at first
January 15, 2019
Cynthia (Cindi) L.

“Customer Service”

OverallI just started using the FT maintenance in September when I started with Ranger Boats. I want to thank the support staff for always being there when I have questions or issues. He is always polite and will find me the answer if he doesn't have it right then. Thank you.
ProsIt helps us keep track of labor and costs.
ConsThe FT requests doesn't always work for some employees
George B.
December 31, 2014

“Nothing but good”

ProsIt's easy to use. Maintenance workers find it quick and easy. It's great for PM. The vendor support is exceptional!
ConsBetter access with remote devices would be nice. Printing work orders does appear to be a little slow.
Recommendations to other buyersTraining is good. We actually had ours up and in use the afternoon of installation. After training, we discovered so many more features.
December 31, 2014
Jim B.
December 19, 2014

“Great Product to work with”

ProsThe strongpoint in my opinion is their ongoing tech support system in place, especially for companies and/or people new to this type of software.
ConsNothing really except for the hours of tech support which could possibly be staggered to support east/west coast businesses.
Recommendations to other buyersEvaluate and compare to other competition on the market to believe.
December 19, 2014
Nathan G.
Fleet, Asset Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
September 7, 2017

“Great features, impossible to figure them out”

ProsThis software was very advanced with all the features it included and far surpassed it's rivals when it came to features
ConsWhile it did include many features, you couldn't figure out how to use the features. The "ease of use" for the software is pretty much non existent. The pricing for the software was also not very attractive.

By FasTrak SoftWorks on December 13, 2017
Thank you for your review ¿ FasTrak is proud to offer a feature-rich CMMS that provides all the tools needed for effective maintenance management. We are surprised to hear that you did not find FTMaintenance easy to use, as we receive very positive feedback from our customers when it comes to being user-friendly. Additionally, you had mentioned that the software seemed straightforward during our demo in July 2017. Although we are disappointed that you decided not to purchase FTMaintenance, we are happy to schedule another demonstration with you if things don¿t work out with the vendor you selected.
September 7, 2017
Gary E.
Government Administration, Unspecified
January 9, 2015

“City of Greenville Water Department”

ProsGood price, good service, quick response!
ConsThe only item I think is missing on the product is an iPad app. I would like to be able to integrate this with our fleet of iPads, as they are very versatile.
Recommendations to other buyersAfter reviewing several software companies to keep maintenance records, it became apparent that there was really just one choice.
January 9, 2015
Yogesh S.
December 30, 2014

“Salem Tube - FTMaintenance review ”

ProsIt has a good feature for preparing maintenance work orders. It keeps list and prepares reports.
ConsWhen you prepare a work order, you have to go to different tabs. Report wise, we cannot choose and select custom reports from the software.
Recommendations to other buyersWe don't use other software. Our company has our own MSI system.
Ken C.
December 18, 2014

“Acrowood FTMaint. Review”

ProsThe product is easy to install and is easy to maintain. The support is excellent.
ConsThe price is a little higher than some of the other solutions we looked into, but it is well worth the investment.
Recommendations to other buyersThe reporting tool is a big plus. You can query the engine from Excel or Access and create your own reports or KPI's on the fly.
December 18, 2014
Luann S.
December 16, 2016

“Great Product”

OverallI could not ask for better customer service. They really know their product and go above and beyond. This software is so easy to use and does everything that we need.
ProsAbility to track work orders
ConsHave not at this time found anything that we have not liked
December 16, 2016
Lee C.

“Great Product”

OverallThe team at Fastrak has everything right. From their extremely knowledgeable group of training team members, their implementation and development teams, and support team - the customer gets what is expected. A great product.
Bill S.
December 27, 2014

“Just learning the system”

ProsI like the ease of use. It's easy to navigate and enter data.
ConsIt's too early to tell. I am a new user and have not had a lot of experience with system
Recommendations to other buyersIt's great software that meets all our needs. It's similar to other systems and has great support.
December 27, 2014
Ricky D.

“Fast & Friendly”

ProsIt's easy to add tasks, is user-friendly, and has fast, effective support.
ConsIt has to go through many steps to make changes and doesn't have a copy function from the computer mouse.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it. It will mostly work for their business.
Tom R.
GM
Entertainment, 501-1000 employees
April 18, 2019

“FTMaintenance review”

Overallit hasn't been good at all. I have not used it yet because we were not given proper training. I do not know how to get all of the employees on to the system. I do not know how to create a work order or how the proper employees get the work order.
ProsThe Price. We purchased based on the price to see if an emaintenance program would work for us.
ConsThere is no training. I have to log on to something to get training. Once I purchased the product, I have not been contacted by anyone for training. Once I purchased the product, I only receive computer generated emails. I called support for training and they said I need to login at 1:00 on a Tuesday, Wednesday or a Thursday.
April 18, 2019
Tom K.
Aviation & Aerospace, Unspecified
August 27, 2016

“Good and reliable software”

ProsThe inventory operates great, and the item info is effective. Most modules run well, and the training is reliable.
ConsI think it would be a food addition to the software an iPad app.
Recommendations to other buyersAfter trying few software companies to keep facility maintenance records, it became apparent that there was really a good choice. It is similar to facility management apps from www.ginstr.com Recommended!
August 27, 2016
Tim D.
Logistics and Supply Chain, Unspecified
December 30, 2014

“Current user for the past 4 years.”

ProsEasy to use. Local tech support is very helpful.
ConsVendor info needs to be updated. It still has Pager listed (should be changed to Cell).
Recommendations to other buyersDo your homework first so you don't have to redo info after the fact.
Michael I.
December 6, 2016

“FT Maintenance, easy to use, excellent customer service!”

OverallWent from having nothing at all to utilizing FT Maintenance. It is extremely user-friendly and when I cannot figure something out, customer service is stellar.
Douglas Z.
Maintenance Manager
January 15, 2016

“FT Maintenance Review”

ProsFirst and foremost FT Maintenance Didn't us Pressure sales tactics, The Software is very intuitive I had it up and running before I ever took a class on how to use it. VERY EASY to Understand
ConsI Have Not found anything I don't like about it. There does not seem to be any issues with this software
Recommendations to other buyersDo all Side by side comparisons, best for the value by far
January 15, 2016
Matt P.
Materials & Facilities Manager
Philanthropy, 51-200 employees
July 14, 2017

“Overall the experience has been pleasant with little to no hiccups”

ProsThe visual aids of this product is most appealing to me. It also has a good support system application that is easy to use.
ConsThe navigator aspect is lacking in technology and could use an upgrade to help all ages that use this particular software.
July 14, 2017
HELIO K.
Facilities Manager
November 2, 2015

“VERY USER FRIENDLY AND A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE”

ProsVERY USER FRIENDLY, EASY TO USE FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO SPEND IN A COMPUTER.
ConsTHAT WASN'T ENOUGH TIME HAS A USER TO HAVE THESE COMMENT, BUT I WILL SAY THAT EVERYTHING SO FAR WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD.
Recommendations to other buyersIF YOU LOOKING FOR A MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE THAT IS USER FRIENDLY, FASTRACK FTMAINTENACE IS A WAY TO GO.
November 2, 2015
Carlos P.
September 17, 2016

“Maintenance Connection experience.”

ProsThe big quantity of iformation that the software can handle.
ConsI have to invest time on the translation to Spanish, when I have to do trainning courses.
Recommendations to other buyersIts good, the software can handle big information, you can find quicly all the things you have joined before.You can put visual aids in, by photo in JPEG type.
September 17, 2016
tom d.
IT Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, Unspecified
June 5, 2015

“My review of FT Maintenance”

Prosit is clearly laid out, with options and configurations very descriptive.
ConsSome of the windows don't have close options etc, but it is easy to figure out how to exit / end them
Recommendations to other buyersProduct is great, just make sure you purchase what you need.
June 5, 2015
Ghissou R.
Facilities Director
Facilities Services, Unspecified
2.5/5
August 26, 2016

“This review is after a Demo session”

ProsLess expensive and very responsive to questions and appointments
ConsNot so user friendly and the interface will need more time to response
Recommendations to other buyersAdapt to electronic updates, availability to other devices
August 26, 2016
David R.
Facilities Manager
July 27, 2015

“So far no issues, it takes time to get used to the ins and outs ”

Prossupport was there right from the start, product is very encompassing
Consdon't have an issue at this time with the product or vendor
Recommendations to other buyerspopulating the software is a challenge, but once done is worth it
July 27, 2015