myStaffingPro Ratings

Overall
3.9/5
3.9/5
4.2/5

About myStaffingPro

myStaffingPro provides social recruiting, applicant tracking, and onboarding to both enterprise and mid-size businesses. We help more than 1,000 companies recruit, qualify, track, and hire their greatest asset - their employees. The web-based system offers requisition posting, social media publishing, document and applicant tracking, as well as an automated onboarding process. Learn more about myStaffingPro

Len A.
Corporate Staffing Process Mgr
March 19, 2009

“Even with all of its cons, StaffingPro is a good value.”

OverallEven with all of its cons, StaffingPro is a good value. It's simple, quick, has excellent reporting, and a great service team who listens to their customers. As more features are added, it should become more popular among medium-to-large size organizations.
ProsGREAT customer service. Intuitive system. Great features: customizable questionaires & auto emails, FTP feeds to online sites, HM quick response, Email alerts, Favorite Reqs page, Applicant scoring, Parse & upload, interface capability with other systems for background checks, everify, HRIS, etc. MSP is a good value when compared to other ATS systems. Also, HR Services always listens to their customers - making improvements based on our feedback. Customers feel like we had influence in the product's development. The system is always available & stable. Never any issues. Used by our US, Mexico, Canada, and Europe HR staffs.
ConsNavigation, navigation, navigation! Can't return to a "filtered" search - always go back to an unfiltered list. Too few reqs per page - need much more. I find myself always paging thru. Would be nice if new reqs were auto-added to Favorites. Need ability to view recruiter notes in the applicant list. Hiring managers too. Need ability to cancel out multiple HM quick response requests - can only cancel applicant by applicant. Need the specific ad code in addition to link for our newspaper ads in Europe. Need to reduce the # of sourcing screens. Should only go to screens for sources I want (vs clicking "continue" for every source). Need applicant list to be customized and remembered - so it is sorted how I like it(high to low scores and by status). Most important - need ability for multiple languages to meet global needs. Many of our overseas applicants do not speak english.

By Paychex on October 28, 2009
Len has been a valuable member of our User Advisory Board. We have taken many of his suggestions and implemented them to improve the overall usability of the system.
Tim T.
Director Talent Acquisition and Recognition
Retail, 10,001+ employees
February 10, 2017

“Excellent customer service, a company that truly cares.”

OverallWe have been a customer of myStaffingPro for many years and have seen many changes, as they have with us. Through it all there has never been an issue or interruption of the excellent service they have provided us. At one point due to new leadership in my organization, we went to RFP on a new ATS provider, and myStaffingPro won hands down. Self admittedly, we are a tough customer, always changing, looking for "out of the box" solutions and ideas and MSP has always been there and brought us through it successfully!
ProsExtremely willing to listen to what your needs and concerns are and work with you to develop a solution. We have always had a stable support team with myStaffingPro unlike some of our other HR systems where they change players every six months.
Recommendations to other buyersAn ATS is not a small decision to make, look carefully and extensively before you decide. Think of your needs today, tomorrow and in the future.
Lynda A.
March 27, 2015

“MyStaffingPro improves every year”

ProsI have been using MyStaffingPro for 6 years. I have been able to adapt the product to our organizations needs over the years so that it just keeps getting better and making my work more efficient. I can email my representative with suggestions or questions and I always get a prompt and helpful response. I love that I can customize it to make my job easier. Candidates can register for email notification of openings. I can create statuses that prompt automated emails with information, survey links, attached documents, etc. I can save documents and notes that help me keep track of where I am in the process with each candidate and position. We have recently implemented an onboarding process that allows candidates to quickly and easily complete onboarding documents online.
ConsMyStaffingPro could improve the reporting functions to make them more user friendly. I would really appreciate that improvement, but for now I just don't use the reports at all.
Recommendations to other buyersMyStaffingPro is affordable, the customer service is prompt and helpful, and the product is very intuitive, easy to learn and adaptable. I would recommend you give it a try!
Corinna B.
Human Resources Staffing Specialist
December 15, 2010

“MSP Offers Excellent Customer Service!”

OverallOverall, I would recommend MSP to small/medium sized businesses as a good basic system. Realizing that upgrades and new features are added as developed.
ProsMSP does a good job allowing me to perform my job posting duties and tracking of applicants. The disqualifying feature in the questionnaires really help me eliminate candidates that I do not need to review. The reports seem extensive but I have not had a real opportunity to get into them because we've only had the system for a year. I also love the parsing feature and automatic delivery of email messages. I love the "Register here for future openings" option for candidates. Most importantly, when we have come across stumbling blocks, the staff has been very patient and kind in their time assisting me. I really appreciate great customer service - thank you!
ConsThe system takes a while to really understand and there are basic features missing that I need for my job (ie: when someone doesn't complete the initial application completely and then goes back later to complete it, the system still shows their status as being "Incomplete". Another feature missing (which we are working on) is that any disqualified candidate cannot upload their resume - which frustrates the candidate and doesn't allow us to collect resumes that we could search for later use in upcoming positions. Also, when I candidate goes back into their application, it looks like all of the uploaded job information is missing, so they ultimately end up redoing it all, which frustrates them. I have heard from candidates that it is not the most user-friendly system and is time consuming.
AnnMarie G.
March 30, 2009

“I like the solution. It is a good value for the money. ”

OverallI like the solution. It is a good value for the money. Although it is not as robust as may other solutions, it does support me and my team as we need. We are a relatively small business. We probably hire about 25-30 people/yr, so the solution is fine. If my volume were substantially larger and I had to manage many more candidates I would likely need to upgrade to a higher level from HR Services. Then I would need to maintain candidate status in a much easier format.
ProsThe system was VERY EASY to implement. I was able to have it running and posting in under a few hours. I like the fact that it maintains notes and history. It meets our current business needs.
ConsIt maintains notes, although sometimes the notes are NOT in consecutive order- so you may need to read down the notes for the latest info. (I would like to see this improved.) Also, for several years we have had an issue, when we attach multiple documents to sent to a hiring manager, sometimes the same document is sent multiple times. We now use a work around whereby the recruiters send all emails from within the system to their OWN mailbox, and then confirm that the attached documents are correct before forwarding on to the hiring managers. This is a frustration when you are trying to work fast, and it requires that we manually update the notes since it cannot track the date to the hiring manager if we have to send it out of our own email boxes. I wish the reporting had greater functionality, but we have configured work arounds to get the info we need, and then add in other info manually for our necessary reporting. (ie. hires and hired salaries by recruiter for time periods).
March 30, 2009
Raegan D.
National Recruitment Manager
Medical Practice, 5001-10,000 employees
April 12, 2017

“User-Friendly and Intuitive”

OverallRecommend this ATS for small and medium-size businesses, very straight-forward and user-friendly, and our customer service rep is very responsive and helpful!
ProsMultiple functions that increase efficiency in getting to info quicker (shortcuts). Hiring manager feature all via email, no login required. Live Chat Help feature
ConsNot as effective for larger organization with multiple locations, jobs, applications - more time-consuming to make changes/edits on administrator side. Limited options for mobile devise users to upload resume.
April 12, 2017
Ann B.
HR Systems Administrator
Management Consulting, Unspecified
March 27, 2015

“MyStaffing Pro great Applicant Tracking System, good customer service”

ProsI like that it is very easy to setup and use. Other ATS vendors it might take a few months to setup. In my world I might get a couple of weeks to setup an instance. MyStaffing Pro allows me to setup and manage my ATS, and if I need help their customer service is always there to help me.
ConsSometimes in their zeal to help a client they push a software release out without fully testing. But if there is a glitch it is always resolved very quickly.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you pick a flexible system like MyStaffing Pro that is updating and can change with your business needs. Some of the other larger ATS vendors might seem like a Cadillac, but if you need something changed or updated you are out of luck, or it takes months to get the change in place. MyStaffing Pro also offers free end user support via a chat tool or a phone line which frees me up to support the product and not deal with candidates.
Amber S.
HR
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
September 25, 2018

“Onboarding”

OverallOne of our best business decisions. Has improved hiring experience and decreased manual errors by entering so many packets. Each employee is responsible to enter their own info.
ProsEasily transferred our hiring and onboarding process from paper to online via My Staffing Pro. Easy to set up and a breeze for new hires. Less paperwork and much quicker turnaround time.
ConsNo cons up to date. Customer support is quick to reach and helps troubleshooting when needed.
September 25, 2018
Scott W.
April 1, 2015

“Strong RMS that is easy to use”

ProsMy experience with myStaffingPro has been great. The ease of using the system is amazing. I was self-taught after joining a company, and I caught on with no problems. I loved the hands on approach the staff took in helping me make changes and the service was very high.
ConsOne thing you need to do is an administrator is make sure that your postings are formatted correctly so they look appealing to applicants. This will take some time and trial & error but once you have a solid foundations the ease of using a post ongoing is amazing.
Recommendations to other buyersTake your time in learning the system and play with things. I found in years of using it there always seems to be a new or different feature that I could use to benefit my company, applicants or recruiters.
April 1, 2015
Brett K.
Staffing and Recruiting, Unspecified
July 14, 2015

“Applicant and Office Friendly Software ”

ProsI love the vendor side of things. We were always needing to make changes to things such as adding to a Facebook, LinkedIn and others profile and they were always there to help. We had a dedicated account manager to guide us through it. The changes were made in a timely manner and we always knew when to expect the changes to be implemented.
ConsThere was absolutely nothing I did not like about MSP, I liked the product and the company/people behind it.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you consider what business and needs will be like down the road. Most of us are very aware of where we sit as of now during the implementation process but please consider where you might be in 3-5 years and how this software will work in that environment.
July 14, 2015
Matt N.
Manager - Human Resources
November 10, 2009

“myStaffingPro - Rating”

OverallAt this point I do not have enough experience to really feel comfortable rating "Feature Richness" or "Meeting your needs" above 3 stars. I think as I use the system more I will be in a better position down the road to provide feedback. Would consider being a referral once I have more experience using the system...but not at this time. I enjoy working with myStaffingPro. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to provide feedback.
ProsClient services has been wonderful. Amy Morman in particular has been very helpful. System is seem easy to use so far, but have had limited experience with it. Alss, still need to have some training on the system reports, etc. once it has enough data populated. Good to know that Client Services is available to help when necessary. Systems has helped make our job requistion process a lot smoother. Like how the system organizes info. Would like if you could have jobs sorted by job requistion creator. Like the system notifications, etc. about enhancements, changes, etc.
ConsCandidates having not having the ability to go back and change data they have input. Would like to see some more admin abiltiy related to job req process - ie, if job req is issued and approver does not sign - would like way to cancel that approver.
November 10, 2009
Geeta B.
Employment Manager
March 25, 2009

“I highly recommend the system to the organizations that are for the first time looking for.”

OverallI highly recommend the system to the organizations that are for the first time looking for a transition from paper to the system. MyStaffingPRO is very easy to navigate thru and to train. Its very cost effective. There is a flexibility to add new modules anytime as the need arises. I did a very thorough research before signing up with MyStaffingPRO, and I'm very happy with the decision and so are our users. I wish HR Services all success for a bright future!!! Keep up the good work!!
ProsEasy to use and train. Outstanding customer service and response time. Client Needs/Ideas/Recommendations for future enhancements are heard. I'm overall very pleased with the services as well as the system.
Cons- Standard Reports Module can be better (in terms of types of basic reports and the flexibility to choose/add fields as per the need). - Activities related to Requisitions should be tracked well in the system notes (in terms of: interviews, offers, etc.). - Applicants statuses, as laid out, can be confusing at times for the users. 'Availability Status' of the applicant (e.g: available; hired; long term inactive; etc.) shoud be a different field than the 'Applicant Activity Status' (e.g.: qualified or not-qualified for a certain position; not referred; eligible for interview; etc.).
Ashley W.
April 7, 2015

“Great Staffing Software.”

ProsThis product is extremely user friendly and the vendor can make adaptations to suit your needs which is useful.
ConsN/A I really enjoyed using this software and complain about using Taleo currently :-)
Recommendations to other buyersHaving used different types of this software, I think it is important to evaluate based on use for the recruiter, use for the hiring manager, and use for the candidate. For example, a software may work really great for a recruiter but make the application really difficult for an applicant. Or, the software may make reviewing applications difficult for a recruiter but seem like a breeze to applicants. It is really important that all three of these things work well together.
April 7, 2015
Christy A.
Recruiting Manager
Retail, 201-500 employees
February 6, 2018

“Overview”

ProsMy Staffing Pro is a decent, basic Applicant Tracking System for the investment. The reports are customizable which is nice.
ConsMy Staffing Pro is a little clunky to navigate. It would be nice to be able to move from one requisition to the next without having to backup with several clicks.
February 6, 2018
Erin B.

“An ATS to count on”

OverallI have found MyStaffingPro to be a sound system and the support team to be stellar. We have been able to drastically increase the numbers of applications we receive and yet more effectively manage the applications. I now have the ability to better utilize the applications that I receive and ensure that the best qualified applicants are forwarded to our hiring managers.
ProsThe MyStaffingPro ATS has significantly improved our application process. MyStaffingPro enabled us to quickly implement an on-line application that was very cost effective. Since implementation we have continued to see the rewards of a single consistent applicant tracking system that is easily accessible by geographically scattered users. The application screening tools and automatic email features have assisted us in creating a systemic approach to processing qualified applicants and communicating with hiring managers and applicants alike.
ConsThe only concern that I have had with MyStaffingPro is that applicants have ocassionally had questions when the customer support team are not available (this is excaberated by the time zone difference between our locations and the customer support team).
Fred M.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Unspecified
May 6, 2015

“MyStaffingPro Administrator and User”

ProsMyStaffingPro fit the needs of my company and was scalable as we grew. Another plus for MyStaffingPro was that I had a dedicated customer service rep that got to know me and my company, she was familiar with my needs and suggested formatting that worked for my company
ConsThe reporting was not as robust as I would have liked.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure that the software can work with your hiring process, you do not want to have software that does not enhance your process. Explain your process to the vendor and have them show how the software works at each step.
May 6, 2015
Brittney L.
March 31, 2015

“I really like MyStaffingPro. I find it to be user-friendly.”

ProsI like that whenever I have a concern, I am able to contact MSP and I always receive a response quickly. The program is very customizable to your needs.
ConsThe thing I like least is that people are able to have several different accounts. It would be nicer if, when someone applies, the system would recognize if they applied before better and merged the account for that person. Also, we tend to have a lot of incomplete applications, which we believe is caused by users not being able to complete applications via their phone. However, I know that MSP has been working to resolve this issue.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend that you use the program as is to start, but gradually customize it to meet your needs. MSP reps are very helpful and want you to have the best experience possible, and the more you customize, the more valuable you will find the system to be.
March 31, 2015
Alisha W.
11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“Good System with Improvements. ”

OverallThey really are great as they are open to suggestions regarding improvements.
ProsThey have good customer service, saves time and money because of their record storage and retrieval. Good implementation process.
ConsUnable to compile specific data for job specific functions. The reporting capabilities seem to be lacking in general.
February 21, 2019
Megan I.
HR Director
1001-5000 employees
December 16, 2016

“Do not waste your time or money!”

OverallThe My Staffing Pro user interface is confusing, chaotic and messy. The platform that MSP uses is years behind the competition. There are too many clicks required to get through the application process, and there's a huge inability to reformat the tool so that it's more user-friendly. Functionalities with questions can be clicked on or off, but doing small things, like putting the questions on one page to minimize the number of clicks a user has to go through when applying for a position is an additional cost. Furthermore, there is no intuitive way to look through candidates as a hiring manager. The process of downloading a candidate's resume takes over 2 minutes. Above all, the customer care team is completely non-responsive. This has quickly become our largest challenge. While we have ideas for ways to make the tool work for us, we are unable to get an MSP representative dedicated enough to have a conversation and provide follow-up and feedback with us. Needless to say, we will be looking to find other options due to the lack of responsiveness from MSP, and due to not being able to get our questions answered, or needs addressed. This tool is not meant to be used to serve a large company with a consistent request load of 50 or more request per month.
ConsThe customer service is unresponsive and practically non-existent. The functionality is not user-friendly, not flexible, and not easily adjusted to fit the needs of the client.
Recommendations to other buyersDo not attempt to use this software if your company is one that has a large and consistently moving and changing candidate pool, for a large number of openings.
December 16, 2016
Annette F.
Director, Recruiting
April 6, 2015

“MyStaffingPro recommendation from a long-term customer”

ProsmyStaffingPro provides excellent customer service. It is a solid Applicant Tracking System but it is their partnership that is the true difference.
ConsWe have multiple users types and on occasions upgrades impact these users without prior knowledge of what the impact will be.
Recommendations to other buyersWe currently use another provider for recruitment advertising/market which handles our career site, job boards, etc. So I am not able to comment on how MSP handles these aspects for clients.
April 6, 2015
Danielle G.
Philanthropy, Unspecified

“Happy Happy Customer”

ProsmyStaffingPro is an easy product to use with all of the bells and whistles we need. In addition, their customer support is outstanding. We had an easy implementation because myStaffingPro kept us on target and was always there to answer questions quickly. I have used them for two years and the customer service level still remains high.
ConsThere really isn't anything I do not like with myStaffingPro. If I had to answer something, it would be that automated system emails sometimes go into applicants' junk email folders. But, I don't think that is necessarily an issue with the product or vendor.
Recommendations to other buyersOne of the other features I like with myStaffingPro is the configurability. It is easy to build fields to track information specific to your organization. I would recommend that when evaluating software, find out how easy it is to configure and build to fit your needs without turning into a customization. myStaffingPro gives that flexibility without a huge extra cost.
Averi D.
Human Resources Manager
March 19, 2009

“My Staffing Pro has been an incredible asset to our recruiting process. ”

OverallMy Staffing Pro has been an incredible asset to our recruiting process. Even though we are a small organization, we do a tremendous amount of recruiting. This product has been instrumental in improving all facets of the process. We have reduced our time to hire, improved reporting and the candidate feedback has been phenomenal. The implementation process was simple and extremely effecient. One of the reasons that we selected MSP was because of their dedication to client satisfaction. After being a client for almost two years, I don't think I've ever had an inquiry that has gone unanswered within a matter of minutes. The staff are an excellent group of people to work with and I would highly recommend this product to any organization who is interested in improving their recruiting process.
Pros1. Client Service 2. Reporting Features 3. Adaptability to your organization 4. Simplicity of products for users and candidates.
ConsWould like to have an interface that integrates with MS outlook.

By Paychex on October 28, 2009
After this review, myStaffingPro added the ability to add Applicants into Outlook as contacts.
Avienne W.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2018

“Been great for our onboarding!”

Pros- This has really helped us streamline our onboarding process and works great in conjunction with Paychex Flex! - Customer Service is very timely and helpful!
Cons- Could use some simplification when transitioning through steps for onboarding an employee (i.e. completing I-9 through to moving into payroll) - New hires report registration issues more than should happen.
March 29, 2018
Douglas D.
Human Resources Director
December 14, 2010

“Quality product, excellent service”

OverallOverall, this is an outstanding service especially at this price point. Support is excellent and the system has been frequently upgraded.
ProsThis applicant tracking system met all our initial needs. More importantly, it had the capacity to offer us morefunctionaliyt as we identified new and different needs in our employment process. The company has been very responsive in finding ways to customize the applications to meet our changing needs MyStaffingPro sets the standards for excellent customer service. Finally, it is a value compared to other similiar offerings.
ConsSometimes the company has made improvements to the system that are not communicated. The candidate self-scheduling capacity needs further development and is rather cumbersome to set up. There could also be enhancements to the process for attaching documents.
Stephanie G.
Lead Recruiter
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 2, 2017

“AWFUL-DO NOT RECOMMEND”

OverallZERO!
ProsAs a professional recruiter who has at least 10+ more new jobs monthly to post this software is so so so difficult to navigate and use. The only good thing about this software is the cost, but beware you get what you pay for.
ConsI would recommend spending more money if you have 10 or more positions per month or recurring positions. If you use your ATS daily, then pay for QUALITY only. Our company is currently looking into new software because of how far back MyStaffingPro sets us during recruiting/posting requisitions.
August 2, 2017
Jessica T.
Payroll Manager
Banking, Unspecified
April 3, 2015

“Easy access of using myStaffingPro”

ProsI love the ease of being able to navigate through the software with ease.
ConsAt this time I do not have any thing that a like least about the product or vendors.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat experience using the software. Because of the easy access, it felt that I was in control.
April 3, 2015
Amy J.
HR Generalist/Recruiter
March 25, 2009

“Overall, I would recommend My Staffing Pro to other recruiters and HR professionals.”

OverallOverall, I would recommend My Staffing Pro to other recruiters and HR professionals. My Staffing Pro is a time saver for full-time recruiters and busy HR professionals. Plus, the technical support we received from My Staffing Pro has surpassed our expectations.
ProsMy Staffing Pro has given me more time as a recruiter to focus on qualified candidates. I spend less time "weeding" through resumes with the My Staffing Pro Position Questionnaire feature.
ConsThe only issue we have currently is the ability for candidtes to upload a copy of their resume. Our candidates can copy and paste their resume online during the application process. However, this has posed problems especially with candidates emailing their resumes in pdf format or dropping off hard copies of their resumes. We understand the upload resume feature is available for an additional fee.
Accounting, 1001-5000 employees
February 11, 2019

“Same Issues since 2017”

OverallI was hoping to solve the issue of time spent on for onboarding staff instead I am spending that time on tech support issues and down time.
ProsIt was supposed to make my onboarding easier the theory is what I like most.
ConsIt consistently has errors, They pass the buck to partners, they have no upload option for large lists, the customer support quality is subpar, there programming has too many glitches, they have buttons and options that don't work.
February 11, 2019
Felicia D.
HR Coordinator
Banking, Unspecified
March 18, 2015

“Great recruiting product!!”

ProsI like the fact that jobs are automatically posted to Indeed.com.
ConsThe products works fine. I have no additional comments to add at this time.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure the software is user-friendly and there is a good support department.
March 18, 2015
Melissa B.
HR Assistant

“HR Assistant”

OverallI like the product and am able to use it with ease. We have had complaints from applicants about the ease of the system, so maybe the process could be simplified somehow.
ProsGreat way to track applicants and keep them all in the same place. Easy to post new positions and remove them when they are filled.
ConsWe have had some complaints from applicants that the process is too difficult for them. Applicants also seem upset that it asks for their social security number, even though they don't have to enter it to continue. Also, at times there have been issues with time-out errors and other problems when going through the process, that prevents applicants from successfully submitting their application. This could be a problem with the connection on their end, though.
Alexis U.
February 10, 2014

“Cost Effective ATS with Wonderful IT Support”

ProsmyStaffingPro creates efficiency with its features. You can email candidates, update the status online, feed openings to a variety of job boards, and send auto-emails. Additionally, candidates can view live 24/7 status updates, and hired candidates feed directly into our HRIS system.
ConsIt can be a little tricky to navigate through the various candidate statuses and make changes, but there are webinars and a help toolkit to make it easier.
Recommendations to other buyersReview the features/components of other systems and the quality of other support/customer service teams. You get both with mSP for an affordable cost. Call other entities who use the software.
Lynda A.
Staffing Specialist

“Feedback”

OverallMSP customer service has been very responsive to any issues we have had. Overall I think the cost and ease of use along with customer service makes this a good investment.
ProsCan add statuses and automatically send out emails. Can sort multiple ways: by status, date, requisiton, etc. Can post internally for a set number of days and then post externally. Applicants can receive emails when new positions are posted.
ConsUnless you buy the sourcing module the reports are worthless. There are some tasks that can't be done without asking MSP to do them for us. Would like to archive some old items (questionnaires, certain applicants).
Seth A.
HR Director
March 25, 2009

“I dont have anything else to say”

OverallI dont have anything else to say
ProsHappy with the customer service-very responsive site is user friendly they are sensitive to the financial concerns of my organization
ConsStill a bit slow to load pages There is a lot of work involved to get a posting set up Some glitches in the system In order to make some parts of a posting active, i have to contact customer service each time I wish the look and feel of the site was a bit more customizable

By Paychex on October 28, 2009
BAM utilizes a custom phase two application process which requires assistance from our Client Services team. His dedicated client services manager is able to review and activate his custom process within the same business day.
Yolawnda H.
Director of HR
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2017

“Easy to use!”

OverallApplicant tracking with ease!
ProsEasy for applicants! Works well with payroll and Human Resources software. Makes processing applicants easy!
ConsNo issues! Just starting using this product and I highly recommend it. Great customer service. very responsive.
June 20, 2017
Melissa L.
HR Generalist

“MSP Review”

OverallVery good in overall meeting needs of business.
ProsAllows unlimited set up of reason codes, quick portal posting, ease of candidate tracking/viewing.
ConsWould like to see auto triggered emails to internal users that provide notification when applicant complete phase 2 application. Internal administrator has limited capability with regard to some changes (MSP administrator needs to make certain changes).

By Paychex on January 20, 2011
In 2010 we utilized Melissa's feedback to expand upon our email notification functionality, Users can now setup email notifications for any user at any step of the hiring process.
Kristina J.

“myStaffingPro Review”

OverallThis software has a lot of great features if you're already a paychex customer. The ease of use for migrating the applicants information into paychex deletes an extra step for the payroll department and makes employee errors almost null. The problem is that the cost for using this program probably exceeds a whole lot of other applicant tracking software, and therefor it is best to A) do your homework before signing up and B) try to do it during a contract renewal so that there is room for price negotiation.
Jeremy B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Unspecified
1.5/5
2.5/5
August 18, 2016

“Not really suited for my business.”

ProsIt is a great product and in the right situation it would be great. Unfortunately I am unable to use this effectively in my business. I just don't have enough turnover to justify all the automation included in this software. The vendor does have great support and helpful training on their website though.
ConsIt is suited more to companies with higher turnover and hiring demand than I have, so it doesn't really save me much time.
Recommendations to other buyersYou need to determine if your turnover is high enough, or if you have a tough time recruiting new personnel. If you hire one or two people a month, this really will not help enough to make it worth your time.
August 18, 2016
Patricia M.
HR Recruiting Coordinator
March 26, 2009

“This is an extremely user-friendly system. Technical support is timely and thorough. ”

OverallThis is an extremely user-friendly system. Technical support is timely and thorough. Report possiblities are numerous and if you don't know the type of report you want, customer support will help you to design a report specific to the criteria you desire.
ProsExtremely easy to use - very intuitive. Many ways to adapt the program to your specific needs, thanks to the multiple user-added fields that are available.
ConsInactive Requisitions default to an alpha sort, oldest to newest. I'd prefer to see these default by date, most recent first.
March 26, 2009
Emmanuel A.
HR Administrator
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
November 11, 2016

“myStaffingPro”

OverallA very great Applicant Tracking System, that helps with full recruiting/HR cycle. Very efficient in the onboarding by making it easy and thorough to manage the entire employment cycle.
ProsIntegration!
ConsNone!
November 11, 2016
Amanda B.
Retail, Unspecified
January 13, 2015

“I am a new user with myStaffingPro ”

ProsThe myStaffingPro team is always available and ready to answer all of my questions!
ConsI am a recent user, so I'm not totally familiar with the system. I have had no problems thus far, except I am forgetting a few of the steps to set up requisitions as I am not constantly using the system.
Recommendations to other buyersLook into the initial set up time and process. Also consider the ease of on-boarding for new hires.
January 13, 2015
Donna L.
Sr Corporate Recruiter

“MYStaffingPro”

OverallOverall, a good application and affordable Appreciate that MSP strives to enhance the system based on user's needs and suggestions.
Prosaffordable easy to use once implementation has been completed. MSP open to suggestions/systems enhancements Currently receiving excellent support from knowledgeable, helpful client manager.
Conslack of knowledgeable support during implementation training and training material lacking for initial implementation
Kristen A.
Philanthropy, Unspecified
September 14, 2016

“Still learning the lay of the land”

Prosability to send bulk applicant info to managers via HM Portal and receive their feedback
Conscommunity based organization feature: we thought you could add your contacts and have a quick solution to send your job postings to them, but you have to type in their info for each requisition and that is not how we thought that worked
Recommendations to other buyersask for referrals and apply for positions on the sites of those currently using the product. also some features are not automatically turned on (like the EEO job code) and we didn't realize that until we asked.
September 14, 2016
Brett .
October 18, 2012

“Very Convenient!”

OverallMy Staffing Pro is so easy to use and saves a lot of time. As manager of a restaurant, I need to coordinate a lot of changes in our staffing. This applicant tracking system makes it easy to update information on current employees and review new applicants. I can easily generate and print out necessary documents for our records, which always seems like such a chore with other websites. It is great to have My Staffing Pro because I can spend more time helping the business grow!
October 18, 2012
Chelsie B.
Payroll Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
September 5, 2019

“Payroll Review”

ProsThe software houses all of our new hire information and it is easy to search for employees.
ConsNot all of our necessary new hire documents can be housed on the site which causes additional work to have more forms completed after hire.
September 5, 2019
Tammie P.
Construction, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2017

“Not User Friendly”

ProsThe best thing I liked was the decrease in paperwork. It also has a lot of useful reporting tools. The sales team was great to work with.
ConsIt is not very user-friendly and can be quite time-consuming. The search features often don't yield the results requested accurately.
September 12, 2017
Deanna V.
Retail, Unspecified
February 26, 2015

“New to StaffingPro”

ProsI like this product, because it is simple to use. It does not take long to learn around it. The other thing I like about the product is that it takes away the "any things" applicants. They are forced to apply for a specific position. We dealt with the vendor in training and she was wonderful.
ConsI don't see anything I like the least yet. It is still a learning curve for me.
Recommendations to other buyersBecause I am very new with this software, I don't think I can recommend until I have used it for a while.
February 26, 2015
Renee H.
Human Resources Manager
March 25, 2009

“For a company our size (200 employees) the system has been able to organize our applicant process.”

OverallFor a company our size (200 employees) the system has been able to organize our applicant process and minimize paperflow. We are very pleased with it.
ProsThe support team that helped us implement the system was terrific. The system is user friendly and easy to navigate through. Customer support has been terrific too.
ConsWe have had to create some work arounds based on our company needs.
Andrew F.
Recruiting Manager
Accounting, Unspecified
2.5/5
March 26, 2015

“MyStaffingPro Review”

ProsMyStaffingPro is targeted to the recruiting industry and understands what is important when recruiting new talent and what information is necessary and not so necessary .
ConsLimited LinkedIn functionality, the fact that I would like it to interact more with my outlook.
Recommendations to other buyersTry and put yourself in the shoes of HR/Recruiters...how efficient the system is with cooperating with a targeted search and what information is clearly visible (don't have to go searching for it).
March 26, 2015
Stacy T.
Assistant Human Resources Manager
March 19, 2009

“We love it! The system works very well and is easy to use.”

OverallWe love it! The system works very well and is easy to use. The technical support is great. The company is always seeking feedback from users and implementing changes to enhance the system.
ProsMany robust reports. Multiple ways to search for applicants. Very customizable. Status message options are practically unlimited.
ConsI honestly cannot think of any cons.
Heather B.
HR Representative
March 19, 2009

“I would recommend this product to anyone that is thinking about purchasing an online application.”

OverallI would recommend this product to anyone that is thinking about purchasing an online application tool. It's ease of use is simple.
ProsMSP has been great to work with, offer excellent customer service and support. The applicant tracking system offers us a lot of tools for all of our users.
ConsNothing that I can think of at this time.