BizScheduler Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About BizScheduler

BizScheduler organizes and manages your business from anywhere you have internet access. Our point-and-click scheduling calendar is easy to use, but powerful enough to handle the most demanding scheduling needs - giving you fast and flexible access to your customer information. Customizable for the specific services you provide, hours of operation, functional or regional groupings, etc. BizScheduler stands apart as the data management solution that puts the field service business owner first. Learn more about BizScheduler

Vivienne H.
Consumer Services, Self-employed
January 18, 2019

“BizScheduler the perfect software for our small business. ”

OverallI have been using this software for over ten years. It has continued to develop at a pace that meets the needs of our small business very well. From scheduling to accounting and interfacing with QuickBooks I don't know what I would do without it! When I have a problem, which is rare, customer service is quick to resolve the issue and always friendly.
ProsOpen the program and with a couple of clicks I can view our customers contact information, service history, open invoices and any notes I have made on the account. An important part of our business is reminding customers to schedule their next appointments. That has been made much easier through the email app where it's possible to customize an email, send it and find that the reminder has been posted on the customer information page. Another excellent feather is the incomplete jobs report which makes it easy to catch a job that might have been missed when the billing was done.
ConsScheduling recurring jobs feels like it was left in the dark ages. It does not flow like the rest of the programs do and there have not been the improvements that I have seen in the other areas of the program. Other then that I am very happy with this software.
Justin W.
Owner/operator
Facilities Services, Self-employed
January 18, 2019

“Every business needs Bizscheduler”

OverallAbsolutely fantastic and I've recommended it to every business owner I've come into contact with. It has saved me so much hassle in keeping customer records and information and bookkeeping. It literally does the job of a part time employee. From sending out automatic email reminders and follow up to much much more that I'm excited to implement as my business grows. Bizscheduler has launched my service business beyond what other business in my files are doing and customers are enthused with my level of record keeping, scheduling, and overall organization.
ProsIt saves time and money as it acts like a personal assistant. No more double entry of customer information as it links directly to QuickBooks for easy invoicing and financial tracking. The software is completely customizable to my specific needs and I can set up recurring scheduling features, reminders, customer and job information, bids, and even attach documents and pictures to a customer file.
ConsMy only wish is that the calendar had a click-and-drag feature. Rescheduling or moving a job can be a minor hassle as this type of action is a bit clunky.
Joseph H.
Construction, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“We couldn't be happier with BizScheduler. Highly scalable and customizable!”

OverallBizscheduler has allowed us to scale significantly while reducing the stress and time it takes to manage our quickly growing customer base. Enter data once and you're set! The best part is that this service will scale up to whatever size we need so no need to do a costly and time consuming upgrade in the future.
ProsWe love the fact that BizScheduler manages our entire customer database, all our scheduling, and all our invoicing, all from the cloud! The integration with quickbooks online makes invoicing and accounting a breeze and the the powerful reporting tools allow us to gain insight on both our employee and client base. on top of this the support team is responsive and very easy to work with. Finally, the customizable nature make this an extraordinarily flexibly software which has scaled with us as we grow. I couldn't recommend a more robust and complete package.
ConsSome very small quirks here and there that are to be expected with a software that really does it all.
John S.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2016

“Turning Point in my business”

OverallChoosing the right scheduling software is a huge decision. When I called Biz Scheduler, the Phone was answered by a real person and I was not put on hold for indefinite periods. I am a bit challenged when it comes to technology and wanted to have a company that would support me through the learning curve. Kyle, the owner and designer of Biz Scheduler personally responds to every voice, text or email.
ProsBiz Scheduler is scalable to a growing business. Adapts to multiple users. Customer support is personal and constructive. I have grown my business 60% per year using Biz Scheduler. This is due to a easy to access customer base and email capture. Customer reminders, recurring feature. Accounting has been simplified and I have been able to capture past due accounts.
ConsSome features are not intuitive. I am only using a portion of the capabilities of Biz Scheduler. Webinars on expanded function would be useful.
Recommendations to other buyersKyle is open to feedback and is adapting the system to best meet the needs of each user. He listens to ideas and implements new functions to stay competitive with the industry.
August 15, 2016
Susie D.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Very User Friendly”

OverallI've been a user for many years now and it's been one of the best things I've ever done for my company. It does that work so I don't have to. It helps me so my job easier and keeps our clients informed.
ProsI love that fact that it's user friendly and easy to understand. I especially love all the different features, i.e. the routing optimizer. That's my favorite and the fact that I can see how many miles each team is going. It's very cost effective.
ConsCan't think of anything thing. If there are any issues, customer service is right on it to fix it immediately.
Josh E.
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Saves time and money”

OverallMakes operating my business by myself possible. I get compliments all the time from customers about how great my communication is, when most of it is just sending automated emails:)
ProsLove the ability to set automated emails! Also, syncing to Quickbooks Online makes accounting that much easier.
ConsOnce or twice, automated emails weren't sent out for a period of time. Wish I'd gotten an alert instead of finding out from my confused customers.
Lothar F.
Construction, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2019

“So far the best CRM System I've been using.”

OverallI was looking for a easy to understand, affordable CRM with a good support team.
Pros- Customer support. Very quick and thorough. - Easy to understand, self explaining.
ConsNothing. Honestly! I don't know if they have an app because I'm working on my laptop.
January 23, 2019
Vitaliy D.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2019

“Really Solid Scheduling Software”

ProsIt's really functional for everyday scheduling needs.
ConsThe software isn't as everyday user friendly. It takes time to adjust and to learn how to use everything.
Jason Z.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
January 26, 2019

“Level up your capacity with Bizscheduler!”

OverallBizScheduler has help us level up our professionalism, capacity, and position in the market as a small business. If your a service oriented small business and have goals to grow, you need BizScheduler!
ProsIt's all in one! CRM- SCHEDULING- AUTO EMAIL RESPONSES
ConsThe navigation through the program seems over complicated.
Gail B.
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed
January 22, 2019

“Biz Scheduler Review ”

OverallThere's a considerable amount of learning curve, and I would like to see more videos to show all the techniques. I also feel like they are help topics are not extensive I am a visual learner I don't like to read and then do it. I think it is a bit expensive
ProsThe software enables you to put your schedule on a readable computer screen as well as pick it up on your mobile or iPad. It has customization which is a good quality
ConsThe software enables you to put your schedule on a computer, as well as pick it up on your mobile or iPad. It has customization which is a good feature. My sales person has been very helpful and patient with me trying to learn the software
January 22, 2019
Andrew S.
July 18, 2015

“The perfect solution”

OverallThis past May we knew it was time to get some professional assistance with our scheduling needs. Although we are a small organization, we would have 150 clients and 14 doctors and specialists to scheduling in multiple locations. We needed help. After scouring the internet for weeks, we came across BizScheduler. We were very apprehensive to switch from our archaic methods, but shorty after talking to the technical staff - we new it was the right place for us - specifically because not only was the product easy to use, but the support offered was extraordinary. Within 30 days we were up and running. The product has saved us too many hours to even count. The questions we had were answered promptly and any modifications were made in what appeared to be instantaneous. Anytime a business offers a service where you have a month to month relationship - you have little to lose. What we have learned since utilizing Biz Scheduler is we never new how much we had to gain. The upside - immeasurable The Downside - NONE!
July 18, 2015
Damon T.
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“Easy to use software ”

OverallEasy to setup and start using, have more features that I will use later
ProsHandles all the tasks I need and is customizeable
ConsHaving to click on the blue button to assign the job site is easy to overlook
January 25, 2019
Andy P.
July 20, 2015

“Ahead of the rest.”

OverallEliminating double entry, increasing efficiency and finding a new way to schedule jobs became a clear next step for my business. With so many software companies to choose from I didn't finding a good product was going to be difficult.. After spending hours upon hours searching and even more hrs trying and testing. I was shocked at how poorly made and difficult to use some the of the top field management software products where. Many of the companies I tried looked great on the surface but had clearly not been built by people that understood scheduling or business. I was so excited to finally stumble on Bizscheduler. It is a good stable product with intuition built in and has a great mobile version for my guys in the field. . This product has been a great help to my business and did I mention the customer support is fantastic? .
July 20, 2015
Brett V.
president
September 14, 2012

“It's the central nervous system of our business”

OverallBizScheduler has my highest recommendation.
ProsWe have used BizScheduler for 8 years and benefited significantly. This software leverages the efficiency of our office staff of 3 coordinators to schedule 21 field technicians. Exporting data into QB allows efficient invoicing and credit card processing. We have never lost any data (that we know of) and downtime has been zero. The software gets regular upgrades and since it is in the cloud there is no action required on our end. The software can be used by a new hire on day one but they will still be discovering features over several years.
ConsWe have become very dependent on this software so there is a concern that we don't have an alternative...
September 14, 2012
Filip B.
February 27, 2015

“BizScheduler is awesome!”

OverallAt first when we heard/found BizScheduler we were a bit hesitant of trying it out because it didn't look as user-friendly as some of these new designs out on the market today but we went for it due to it having everything we needed to run our business. After using it for a week or 2 we decided to use this system as our main schedule keeper and it worked out great! You can do many wonderful things on it and the customer service is great and reliable. Kyle is the person who we usually communicate with if there are any issues and he gets them fixed under an hour 99% of the time. If you are looking for schedule system to keep track of clients, schedule to teams and do automatic payroll this can all be done here and all for a great price. Check them out!
February 27, 2015
Bill G.
March 3, 2015

“An Excellent Service!”

OverallI've been in business for over 20 years, and as my company grew, scheduling became more challenging. Biz Scheduler has been a game changer for me. I cannot imagine the time and effort it has saved me in the couple of years that I've been using it. It's easy to use, customizable to my needs, and the customer service is second to none. The on-line accessibility is my favorite feature. I travel quite a bit, and as long as I have an internet connection, I can see exactly what is being scheduled for my company in real time. The I highly recommend this service to anyone who would like to make scheduling for their business an easy process.
March 3, 2015
Mark R.
General Manager
October 1, 2013

“Scheduling so simple and powerful it had to be magic.”

OverallI've used a lot of systems over the years, but I was amazed at how quickly we were up and running. Truly refreshing how simple and obvious it was to work with. I can't imagine running a service business without it now. And since I can customize it to fit my business, I get to keep track of the things that connect me to my customers and keep them coming back to me.
October 1, 2013
Gregg R.
President/owner
March 5, 2015

“Love it”

OverallWe have used BizScheduler for 2 years. It has worked flawlessly and reliably. It saves me so much time compared to how we used to do things I can't imagine going back. We notice new features being added and when we have a question or problem ( usually user error) the support is quick and helpful.
March 5, 2015
Robin B.
Project Coordinator
March 2, 2015

“BizScheduler”

OverallIt's easy to learn and easy to customize to your needs. Kyle is always open to suggestions for improved functionality and makes improvements often. He is always very quick to respond and that's much appreciated. We love it!
March 2, 2015