Commence Ratings

Overall

About Commence

Ideal for businesses of 10 to 200 users looking for an easy to use, customizable solution for managing, Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Leads, Sales Opportunities and Projects. An integrated Marketing application and a Help Desk Ticketing system provide a one-stop shopping solution for growing businesses. Used in 30 industries in a dozen countries around the world. Fully integrated with MS Outlook & Google. Mobile Access included. Learn more about Commence

Ozair E.
President & CMO
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
February 22, 2018

“Very intuitive. Easy to mold to your specific needs. Powerful CRM for multiple needs ”

OverallMultiple. It has become my primarty Database and CRM software. For a small business with multiple needs, at an extremely reasonable cost per year.
ProsCommence user for 15 yrs. As a marketing consultant and service provider to multiple non-profit clients, Commence is the primary Database/CRM software I use for all my needs. I have created multiple Commence Databases for multiple applications on my own to suit my specific and particular needs. I have created Commence Applications for Client Management, Inventory management and GTD (Getting Things Done) for my day to day handling of projects and tasks. ALong with many applications for Personal use as well. Once you get a hang of it, it is really very easy to set-up for your specific needs, and more importantly, to change things on a fly when you need to implement a change. I do that constantly. You can change the look and feel to what works for you. The Agents creation function (which is like a Macro function is quite strong and powerful, and so is the filtering and sorting capabilities. Have to mention the connectivity function of one category to the other, which is very powerful as well. Bottom line. I am not a programmer, I am a marketer and administrator, and I can create, modify and change Commence to suit my needs. I am sure you can too...
ConsI would like Commence to address in their future version of non web based standalone Commence: 1. Allow creation of some sort of Simple Spreadsheet into the DB. Spreadsheet format is something that we are all fond of and comfortable with, and it would be a great boost to have that functionality built in. If this exists already, and I am not aware of it, please let me know? 2. While adding text in notes, it would be great to have some flexibility to change fonts and sizes within the single note itself, that will allow some emphasis to draw attention to it. Right now only one singe font and size is allowed, which is OK, but in a long note, the change in font or the ability to increase/decrease its size or make it italic or underlining it, would make the notes much easier to read and follow.

By Commence on April 17, 2018
Thank you for your recommendations. You'll be pleased to learn we have a grid view that provides a spreadsheet view right in the product. We have also received suggestions about allowing formatted text in notes and will consider this for the future.
February 22, 2018
Dave M.
Operations Manager
Semiconductors, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2017

“Product flexibility and customizability are 2nd to none.”

OverallCost effective, configurable, maintainable CRM.
ProsAs a Manufacturers Representative, we have created an implementation of Commence on which we run almost all of our business operations (Opportunity Management, Sales History, Quotations, Forecasts, Tracking overseas, Leads, Target customer, as well as the usual CRM contact info). We developed this in-house from the ground up to meet our specific needs....and so can you! Why shoe horn your data needs into a non-optimal architecture? Commence RM Desktop is very easily configurable which is a top priority for us as the configuration of incoming and outgoing data requirements seems to change at least quarterly by at least a couple of the Manufacturers we represent. This demands updates to the architecture which would be prohibitively expensive and time-consuming if we could not do them in-house. Commence RM Desktop strikes the right balance with flexibility that can be implemented by non-computer scientists (or expert developers). Their top notch support has been invaluable in the 1-2 instances where we ran into some unforeseen glitches (mostly the result of user error).
ConsWhile spreadsheets are the best tool to analyze data, CRMs were never designed to do that. But, the ability to compile reports with totals/summaries is a challenge to implement in Commence RM Desktop (lots of scripting required which we choose not to do due to maintainability concerns). Manually filtering data within Commence (and using the summary button for totals and averages) works great for the most rudimentary tasks, and exporting as tab-delimited TXT takes a few easy steps to get into Excel.

By Commence on May 22, 2017
Thank you for your review of Commence. Buyers of CRM software often overlook the need for a flexible solution that can change along with their business. Thank you for bringing this to the attention to others. Whether you are using our cloud based version or our desktop solution, this flexibility coupled with robust functionality and best in class customers service differentiate Commence CRM from competitors.
May 22, 2017
John M.
Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees
May 18, 2017

“Cornerstone business product - Since 1994”

OverallI never loose a contact - backup automation to the cloud I never loose a document - access to all documents generated since 1994 I can generate document and letters rapidly It integrates our data right across all platforms It integrates all business activities seamlessly.
ProsExcellent and readily customizable GUI. Enormous flexibility and ability to use "agents" to undertake otherwise complex tasks - no coding required. Agents can integrate with everything from Google Earth to Skype and automate backups to the cloud. MS Office integration allows document generation from within the product, seamlessly merging address data and word templates. Integration with Outlook is excellent. Android integration allows contacts, tasks and calendars to be actively synced to you devices. The server application is also robust with numerous syncing options from network to FTP and email. Cloud integration for documents. Commence manages >10,000 contacts >7,000 companies >100 projects and >30,000 documents in a relational database that has >130 Categories (sub-databases) for us. We can near instantly locate any document generated since 1994 and that is from contacts, companies projects etc. Value for money - hard to beat!

By Commence on May 19, 2017
John, thank you for taking the time to articulate the merits of Commence CRM. We are happy that you are realizing so much value from the product and have taken the time to inform others of the unique capabilities we can bring to their business. We appreciate your support.
May 18, 2017
Jerome S.
Principal
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2018

“The most flexible of any CRM I've used ... and that has been several!”

OverallOverall... haven't found anything to compare to allow me to continuously (over 30 years) build relationships with people and business's. I could show you meetings I had with people back in 2001 if you wanted to. The support group have all been very helpful even for a small consulting company like my own.
ProsI started using Commence in 1996 when the president of our hotel management company needed something to help him track more than 100 hotels, their brands, their owners, and their asset values. Since a hotel could change brands and owners throughout it's life cycle, the need for a many to many relationship capability was critical. Commence's architecture makes this effortless. The inherent flexibility is absolutely amazing. Still use it to this day to maintain relationships with thousands of business's in Outdoor Hospitality. Thank you!!
ConsFor what I use it for, I really don't have any negatives. Anytime I need to track a new area of our industry it is easy enough to add and link a new database and build a new relationship.

By Commence on December 3, 2018
Jerome, thank you for taking the time to discuss your experience with Commence CRM Software. We are pleased that you have realized as much value from our product as you have. We look forward to working with you to ensure we address your future business requirements as well.
November 28, 2018
Utilities, 1-10 employees
January 21, 2019

“Excellant Value for the Investment!”

OverallWe would not have stayed with Commence for so many years if they did not stand behind their product! Their support team are prompt, polite and willling to help, always! MPS tracks just about everything in our Products and Services business with Commence and we are looking to add new capabilites soon, as well!
ProsCommence is by far the best and most flexible CRM I have used over the years. We have been a user of the desktop version of Commence since the mid-90's and still find it a relevant and speedy solution. (The search capability is SO FAST!) Being a bit of a techy type Commence allows me to customize where and when I need to in order to manage my company's unique data requirements. As we've grown over the years, so hasn't Commence with expanding features and easy solutions.
ConsIn the original product, the synchronization of the desktop database could sometimes hiccup, although with the web version, this is no longer a problem.
January 21, 2019
Lee K.
Court Executive Officer
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
May 3, 2017

“The Sierra Superior Court finds the Commence time management tools invaluable.”

OverallGrant fund accounting, employee time management, court case management, drug court case management and superior historic record retrieval.
ProsCustomization, unlimited data management and excellent customer support. After years of modification of business practices in the California court system, the Commence product has allowed up to keep up with a changing court culture and legislation.
ConsA bit difficult to learn, but well worth the effort. Changing templates after updates to the products has presented us with unique challenges which were overcome through customer support.

By Commence on May 19, 2017
Lee, thank you for discussing the extensive value you have realized with Commence CRM over the years. We are pleased that the products flexibility has enabled you to continue to enhance it to address your changing business requirements. This is clearly the strength of Commence. We look forward to continue to work with you in the years ahead.
May 3, 2017
Robert P.
Law Practice, Unspecified
April 16, 2018

“Recently I upgraded my Jurassic age version of Commence (standalone version) to RM 6.1”

OverallI use Commence for calendaring, contact management, task management and timekeeping. When it comes to personal and professional information management, I essentially "live" in Commence. I cannot imagine working life without it.
ProsThe upgrade process was efficient, professionally handled and seamless. Commence is extremely customizable. On startup, it loads almost instantly. I have a very small firm, and I use it constantly for calendaring, contact management, task managment and timekeeping. I've used Commence since the early 2000's, and Commence Corp. has consistently supported and improved its products.
ConsI rated it tops in Ease of Use, although for a solo user like me there is a learning curve. The User Manual is very good (occasionally a bit technical).
April 16, 2018
Randy R.
May 5, 2017

“Very happy with software and support; tremendous value!”

Pros(1) Tremendous value (2) Really, really flexible, and builtin design tools have allowed us to easily enhance the app to meet our (very unique) needs. (3) Easy to use, with excellent performance.
Cons(1) Inability to store files (docs, PDFs, etc) directly within the database (2) Lack of formatting options (highlighting, bullets) in text fields (3) Search capability is limited; must understand (and build) complex Boolean queries to perform advanced searches instead of use of form-driven approach

By Commence on May 5, 2017
Thank you for your review of our desktop edition. Our cloud edition does offer document storage, formatting options and more filtered search by individual application, i.e. account or leads or sales for example. Perhaps you would consider a migration to this version of the product.
May 5, 2017
Steve M.
Consultant
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2018

“Flexible, Affordable CRM with Outstanding Customer Support”

OverallOur business was using an excel spreadsheet to manage our customers and projects and it just was not maintainable. We selected Commence CRM because of how easy it was to use and how full functioned it was. We also use it for project management and its all integrated enabling the users to see a 360 degree views of all account, contact and project management information. As indicated our experience has been very good with the product and the company.
ProsThe flexibility to tailor things yourself is well above competitive products. The reliability of the product is outstanding and customer support has been very good, friendly knowledgeable staff.
ConsNothing to report here - very satisfied with the product and the company.
October 10, 2018
Paul E.
SVP Director of Construction
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
September 18, 2017

“I've been a Commence user for over 20 years. No other software has matched it's usefulness.”

OverallI can access so much custom data. The software is quick, customizable, and efficient. Cost per user if very affordable. It's not a huge risk to dive in and get something going.
ProsEase of use and speed. It's simple yet effective. It's not overdesigned. You do not have to click multiple times to get to the information you need. Customization is a breeze. The overall speed of the system is great. Basically no lag time.
ConsI can't really come up with anything of substance but a better custom report write would be a benefit.

By Commence on April 17, 2018
Thank you for your review of Commence CRM. You will be happy to know that while the product does have a very capable report writer we have just released an updated version that produces graphical reports as well.
September 18, 2017
Melinda G.
Account Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2016

“Review for Commence”

OverallCustomer support is terrific! They are able to fix any glitch the software may have, immediately. Chrissy Anello is so wonderful to work with!!
ProsAble to keep track of everything
ConsHaving to continuously save each box before closing on the particular subject. Sometimes we forget to save and have to go back and redo it again.
Recommendations to other buyersNo, it has really helped us organize our business :)

By Commence on May 19, 2017
Melinda, thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer support in the industry and thank you for your willingness to inform other potential Commence customers of this. We are also pleased that the product has helped your company to capture, track, manage and share information and improve communication and business performance.
September 21, 2016
Justin G.
Marketing and Analytics
August 1, 2018

“A Custom, User Friendly, CRM Solution Set”

OverallAllowed for users off all skill levels to engage with the product! This is essential for a medium sized business today.
ProsRobust functionality, room for growth at the same time Commence is flexible enough to addresses the unique requirements of our business. The level and quality of the on boarding service that Commence provided is top shelf. The ease of this transition had afforded us a rapid return on our investment. Features like this are the differentiation between Commence and those that simply download and walk away.
ConsTo this point we can truly say that we have not found fault with Commences platform. While "glitches" in any system are unavoidable, I Know Commence will be right there either on the phone or over email.
August 1, 2018
Peter Schoon .
February 20, 2013

“Best Sales Management Software”

OverallSystems Support Solutions located in Minneapolis, Minnesota claims to have saved as much as $300,000 dollars a year by automating their internal sales processes. "We opened our doors in 2001," says Peter Schoon, CEO of the company, "and wanted to find a software product that would become the core of everything we did in sales from initial prospecting and logging of information to producing quotes, documents and contract administration. We also wanted a solution that provided us with the flexibility to make changes within the system as our business grew, but not have to rely on expensive outside programmers to do it." "We selected Commence CRM primarily based on the products functionality and GUI that seemed very intuitive and easy to use. In addition, the system offered customization configurations that were straight forward which gave us the comfort of knowing we could modify the system when necessary and not be trapped. The Commence software has been extremely reliable and we estimate that we have saved as much as $300,000 dollars a year with its use and we have been using the product for more than a decade. You could not ask for a more powerful arsenal of tools for managing your business."
February 20, 2013
Brooke D.
Sales Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2019

“Commence Review”

OverallThe software is fairly user-friendly. The software for tracking is good for tracking communication with customers and reporting.
ProsThe scheduling feature and the reports.
ConsIt does not automatically calculate the entire contract amount - multiplying the term by the rate.

By Commence on October 10, 2019
Thank you for your review of Commence CRM. We are pleased that your company continues to realize value from the software.
October 3, 2019
Jenny R.
Director of Operations
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2017

“We have had employee complaints about redundancy and not as user friendly to navigate through”

Overallonline document storing
ProsEasy searchable fields are super helpful in looking up accounts and clients. Other than not, not much else.
ConsThere does not seem to be duplicate check feature. Meaning before we can create an account, if we type in the name, it should check to make sure there is not one already created. We have to do it manually our selves.

By Commence on May 19, 2017
Jenny, there is a duplicate feature in the product. It is an option that can quickly be turned on by the system administrator. You can do this under the license settings tab. This will flag any duplicates that people try to enter into the system and address the redundancy issue you mentioned. Furthermore we would be happy to provide additional training for those that may not be as familiar with the product. They can also take advantage of our free training videos on the Commence web site.
May 15, 2017
Nigel P.
Managing Director
March 27, 2015

“Ideal for workflow management”

OverallWe have been using Commence RM for over 20 years. It has been the core to our business and allows us to function with optimised efficiency without high staffing overheads. We have found that the secret is to have good workflow processes mapped out and then we just made Commence follow these. No compromises were necessary which was a huge relief. Unlike many other apps, which over the years we have looked at because other companies claim to be better, Commence has allowed us to quickly change our system quickly and with minimal cost as our business needs have changed. Many of our team work away from the office and again this is where Commence has proved its worth. We can still fully function even when we are in areas with no internet.

By Commence on May 19, 2017
Nigel, thank you for your testimonial of Commence CRM. You have certainly taken advantage of the flexibility of our product and we are happy that it has not only met but exceeded your business requirements.
March 27, 2015
Chris Schultz .
September 17, 2013

“CRM Delivers Immediate ROI”

OverallWe sell an amazing product to large educational institutions. The sales cycle can be quite long which requires us to capture and store a significant amount of data such as, notes and history, activities, documents and e-mail correspondence. We had been using multiple systems to manage our business and were simply fumbling every time we needed a complete historical profile of customer information. In addition it was almost impossible to maintain. Commence CRM has been invaluable to us. We now have one consolidated system for managing our customer relationships and since everything is stored in the cloud we have access to the most up-to-date information anytime and anywhere. We are pleased with the product and Commence customer service has been excellent.
ProsFeature rich product Easy to use Rapid return on investment Very good customer support
September 17, 2013
Scott G.
Retail, Unspecified
April 23, 2015

“Great Software”

OverallWe looked at many CRM programs and we felt that Commence gave us the best bang for the buck for what we needed it to go. Happy with what the program allows us to do and the reports it allows us to create.
ProsThe customer service that we receive is tremendous. When we started using the program, we did not go through any formal training so we have questions on a regular basis. The service we get is courteous, prompt and always helpful. Especially when we have Flo helping us, she always helps to simply, explain and resolve the issue.
ConsIf you do not pay for training, you can only get support online. You do not have the ability to speak with someone.
April 23, 2015
Michael M.
Director of Audiology
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 4, 2019

“Tech Support”

ProsI have to say thank you to Commence Tech Support. They resolved all my problems and even went the extra mile to show me different uses of the software. Working with the representative was a pleasure, she was fantabulous .
ConsI was never trained on the software, so I can not slam it. I have set up future training which will surely make me more productive.
October 4, 2019
Srikanth N.
May 18, 2016

“Being a small business , value for money, ease of use and modular expansion were our key criteria!”

OverallWe are a small business with a small team of 10 odd sales folks, and we needed a compact , easy to use, modular and get-started-quick web based software with minimum cost. I must say Commence fit the bill perfect! Especially being in India, where cost is very critical and people tend to use free software . As an SMB owner with a changing staff, ease of use , easy learning and lots of support material was important. Even though we are small, Larry and his team ensured that we got the right support. We have started with Commence Sales CRM now and we will surely expand to other modules. Guys, free software is good, but Commence is better, especially if you want to preserve your hard investments for the future. Go for it !
May 18, 2016
Mary Nicolazzo .
August 14, 2013

“Amazing CRM Support Staff ”

Overall Our firm was seeking a CRM solution that enabled us to capture, track and share information within the organization without using multiple systems. Of key importance was the ability to integrate e-mail with accounts and contacts and generate custom reports. What we liked about Commence CRM was how robust and customizable it was as compared to similarly priced products. Commence is a powerful tool that integrates marketing, sales and lead management seamlessly. Commence support has been amazing with a friendly knowledgeable staff eager to help. I recommend them highly.
ProsFull featured easy to use product Great service staff Better value then the competition
August 14, 2013
Denis M.
Managing Director
April 5, 2016

“Excellent Product and Service - using for over a decade”

OverallThis product and company deserves more recognition then it gets. The product is rock solid and offers a level of flexibility simply not offered by competitive products at their price points. A full suite of applications rival enterprise solutions costing much more and the service has been excellent. You call you get help from a friendly knowledgeable staff. In addition the product always gets updated each year which means Commence Corporation is continually investing in it products and services. We looked at programs like Salesforce.com, but for our needs and for our money we would take Commence CRM any day.
April 5, 2016
Frank S.
Director of Sales
March 17, 2015

“Powerful tools, Top level support....”

OverallI've used many of the most popular CRM SaaS products on the market. Commence OnDemand CRM works best for us because you can keep things simple, or go as deep as you need to with regard to day-to-day operations, sales tracking/projections and contact management. Like many SaaS products, the features and tools in Commence software work they way you would expect them to. The difference with Commence is their support. With one call or email you're in direct contact with people who can handle any level of support, from application questions, to custom reports, and they are quick and polite about too ! This is what world class support is all about !
March 17, 2015
Hans W.
March 16, 2015

“Very flexible software to suit every departmental need”

OverallWe have been using this product for over 15 years and with every new release alle apps still work! We have automated numerous departments and also SMB's with Commence and have yet to find a problem it will not bring a proper solution. As many of you know, all sales processes are unique and Commence will easily be tailored to suit every one of them. This Sales Force Automation tool (and in fact much more) is the best product I have ever worked with. It is a Windows program and since you can configure it to sync the entire database it even works without an internet connection.
March 16, 2015
Melinda S.
Director of Marketing
February 5, 2014

“Great CRm for Mid-Market Companies”

OverallCommence is hands down the very best CRM solution on the market for small-to-medium sized businesses. When I researched for a CRM solution for our company, I could barely get people to give me the time of day and their rates were not competitive with my budget needs; Commence had a live person (the sales person that ultimately provided me with my quote) who answered the phone the first time I called. After they got our business, things only got better. I send an email or make a phone call, I get an answer and I get help. My relationship with Commence is what I wish I had with all my vendors. I can't recommend them highly enough.
February 5, 2014
Manjit Syven Birk .
August 2, 2013

“What you get from a quality software company ”

OverallMy firm has been using Commence for more than a decade. The ease at which one can work with relational data makes Commence arguably one of the most powerful software programs in the industry. Commence Corporation is a rare example of reliability, value and performance. When I think of Commence I think of integrity. The company offers a robust solution backed by a staff of experienced people.
ProsReal value at an affordable cost Great service Product is enhanced every year
August 2, 2013
Mike Pieretti .
July 29, 2013

“Best Small Business CRM solution”

OverallWe needed a solution for managing our customers, new leads and the sales process. We found Commence to be easy to navigate and use and very easy to customize on our own. This was very important to use as we did not want to hear that we have to spend a lot more money to tailor the system. They have provided excellent support with a knowledgeable and friendly staff. We are pleased with the value we have gotten from Commence CRM.
ProsEase of use Affordable Can customize without programming expertise
July 29, 2013
Nicholas Todd .
July 23, 2013

“CRM That Delivers”

OverallThe best alternative to SF.com we would find. Robust functionality, easy to use and much more affordable. This company and product is very good, we realized value very quickly and they helped us get up to speed quickly. This company needs more visibility. They should be on every small to mid-size business short list.
ProsFunctionality that rivals enterprise players Easy navigation and use Good customer support Affordable no restrictions
July 23, 2013
Cary Schwartz .
June 24, 2013

“CRM At Is Best”

OverallGood product and an even better company. Offers excellent value added services for those that need assistance with lead generation, sales opportunity management and customer service insuring that you get real value from their CRM solution. Strong endorsement here.
ProsExcellent functionality at its price point Good value added services More of a partner than a vendor Answers the phone immediately with qualified service staff
June 24, 2013
Bob S.
November 19, 2015

“Great CRM Buying Experience”

OverallWe are excited to be on board with Commence CRM. The company did a fantastic job implementing the program and tailoring it to our requirements. We are realizing immediate value. Commence service has been nothing short of great.

By Commence on May 19, 2017
Bob, thank you for testimonial about Commence CRM. We are pleased that you are realizing substantial value from our product and look forward to helping you to grow your business.
November 19, 2015
George Mulling .
April 29, 2013

“Solid Alternative to SF.com”

OverallHad used SF.com at another company and it was fine, then switched jobs and my new firm had Commence CRM. It's similar to salesforce, but just a lot easier to use and offers a few additional features that makes life easy for sales people. I had a few questions as a new person and I found their customer service staff very helpful. Highly recommend this product and company.
ProsRobust functionality Easy to Use Good Customer Support
April 29, 2013
Paul M.
March 13, 2015

“Quality Highly Flexible CRM Solution ”

OverallWe've been using Commence for several years. It handles our in-house ticketing (reserved seating and general admission), rental events, estimates and invoices, patron database, rental client database, events calendars, employee scheduling, reporting, and so much more. It is solid, feature-filled, quick to learn, and incredibly flexible.
March 13, 2015
Tony Line .
August 7, 2013

“Best CRM Solution I've Used”

OverallI joined a new company and I hope I can convince them to implement Commence.I think back to those happy days of Commence, which I have to say is the most user friendly, logical and pretty system that I have ever used. Like an i-pod, Commence was intuitive in its operation. I will stop ranting now, but I just wanted to let you know how bloody fabulous Commence is.
August 7, 2013
Mel N.
Marketing
August 6, 2012

“Marketing Manager”

OverallHighly recommend
ProsVery ease to use yet offers robust functionality. Very good customer support. Telephone gets answered and the staff is very knowledgeable.
ConsNot as customizable as Salesforce.com but good enough and 1/2 the price.
August 6, 2012
Jeff Spilfogel - EVP - ClearStream .
July 19, 2012

“Quality CRM Product - Quality Service”

OverallCommence CRM is a very robust offering that rivals enterprise products at twice the cost. The real differentiator here is the quality advice and service we have gotten from the customer service staff. You call and you get help. This has enabled us to get tremendous value form the product.
July 19, 2012
Regina R.
March 2, 2015

“Robust Producty with Great Functionality and Flexibility ”

OverallExtremely customizable product without programmer intervention able to meet changing business requirements. Very high quality and experienced customer service staff helped us to get good value from the product.
March 2, 2015
Stefan N. Maier, PMP .
October 17, 2013

“Commence lives up to its name”

OverallCommence is doing an excellent job. The key is to first have a marketing and sales process, "outside" any software. Then Commence will allow you to emulate it without forcing on you functionality you don't need for the time being.
October 17, 2013
Dwight Hooper .
November 6, 2012

“Very Good Product - Great Service”

OverallCommence provided us a trial of the product and great service and is simply head and shoulders above Salesforce.com for small to mid-size businesses. I definitely recommend Commence CRM to those looking for a quality CRM system and great service.
November 6, 2012
Kimberley E.
January 31, 2012

“Robust Software”

OverallCommence CRM's software gave our company a boost in our customer relations. The software provides a full set of applications that help us to carry out customer support and sales automation.
ProsIt is an affordable easy to use solution
January 31, 2012
Frank S.
1-10 employees
October 13, 2016

“Commence CRM ”

OverallI have used many of the most popular CRM SaaS products on the market and Commence CRM has worked best fro us because you can keep things simple, or go as deep as you need to with regard to managing daily operations, sales, tracking, sales projections, managing account and contacts. The features work as you expect them to and the support has been excellent. With a single telephone call or e-mail you are in contact with a staff of people that can handle any level of support, from application questions to creating custom reports and the staff is quick and polite. This is what world class customer service is all about.
ProsEasy of use, flexibility and cost
October 13, 2016