NAPA TRACS Ratings

Overall

About NAPA TRACS

NAPA TRACS provides powerful estimating, technical information and shop management software solutions designed to help you manage and grow your business. NAPA TRACS provides the tools you need to improve the overall performance of your shop, resulting in increased productivity, customer satisfaction and profitability. Learn more about NAPA TRACS

Mark L.
July 13, 2019

“Be careful”

OverallThe base program is great-lots of changes from legacy to enterprise-some good some not-many useful features from legacy not in enterprise-NAPA doesn't seem to be interested in suggestions from users-would recommend test driving before buying
Prosworks pretty good to do daily repair orders-has some very nice features to run my business-help desk has some of the best people ever-they know the product-usually get things done properly and quickly so you can carry on
ConsFor over 8 years I have been promised that "soon Tracs will allow industry wide ordering that works well" Not true! Unless you order 99% of your parts from NAPA you will not be happy. Every time I contact Tracs to find out when there will be a fix I'm given another excuse-in their defense I am using the software at no charge right now but I would much rather pay them and have the product they promised to deliver.
July 13, 2019
Rick P.
January 21, 2018

“Tracs has been good to us! Was a little overwelming to get started because it can do so much.”

ProsThe things we like are the ability to make estimates that are complete and ready to turn into repair orders that are already finished when the car arrives. All aspects of the work order are modifiable at any time. Notes are easy to apply and sub estimates stay in history. It is easy to export to Quick Books. The support team has been able to keep us up and running. Our rep. is great! he is there for us when we want to take Tracs to the next step, or if we have a crisis. (such as a computer crash Friday night and a new set up on Sunday)
ConsIt would be nice if you could open multiple windows or history RO's over top of each other for clip board pasting or searching history. would be nice to look at history RO's and be able to open the parts items and see where they were purchased. Would be nice if Pro link would not close until you closed it while working on a repair order. Would be nice if the labor estimator had a more detailed menu (more choices)

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Rick, We are currently working on a version that will allow you to have multiple windows open at once. This upgrade will be made avaialbe to all current users by end of Q3 2018. The Labor guide in NAPA TRACS is a direct interface to Mitchell PRODemand Labor. HINT! Use a Wild Card to narrow your search. Type WAT* for Water Pump and you will see where that labor is. You are one click away from there! M1 is working on type ahead functionality in the labor section. Will make it easier for the customer to get where they wan to go.
January 21, 2018
Paula J.
Owner Operator
April 8, 2018

“After receiving a new territory rep for Tracs, we are much more at ease with the program.”

ProsProgram operates as it should, territory rep has helped immensely with getting our unused/unprogrammed portion working after many years. It pays to have a local person to help with questions and help with programming setup.
ConsTracs has been pretty slow with changes in the software over the years. Probably because they relied on their parts sales people to recommend changes. Our territory Tracs rep has been tremendous getting us up and running better. I agree with another reviewer that we should be able to incorporate google calendar into Tracs, the schedule in Tracs is very hard to use, I would like to be able to add who and what I want without creating a work order. Tracs needs to have a direct link in Tracs for VIN Decoding instead of in ProLink. I have stopped using the NAPA Mobile App Vin Decoder due to its inaccuracy. Parts ordering could be improved with other suppliers besides NAPA.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Paula, We have averaged (3) updates a year to the application. We gather changes for future development from our customer base. The majority of these are from our User Group Meetings as well as our online training sessions. We also get them from our Support Staff based upon customer request. We compile those and look at what makes the most sense for the majority of our customer base. I agree, the ¿Calendar¿ in Legacy TRACS is hard to use. We are currently redesigning how it looks, operates and integrates to other products. Google Calendar is a good suggestion.
April 8, 2018
Carolyn J.
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2018

“NAPA TRACS is an easy program to learn and maintain. We use it in a company with multiple locations”

ProsThe ease of writing and updating work orders is fantastic. I like that you can do everything from writing purchase orders to checking history and updating recommended service from one screen. I also like being able to program it for a "check and balance" reminder so a ticket can't be invoiced without a PO being received or without a customer group and cause of failure being entered. It is nice to also limit access for different employee groups so that for example a technician in the shop looking up parts can't unlock or change an invoice. In our company with multiple locations, it will also allow us to link into or change shops for customer and vehicle information.
ConsThe system has a way of changing edited items back on its own. There isn't anything more frustrating than to quote a customer an estimate, only to find that when you originally had two parts on the estimate ( such as two rotors ), the system had changed it back to a quantity of one. The same thing occurs if you edit a price, it automatically changes back....frustrating if you don't realize before you invoice.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Carolyn, I am going to have support contact you. There is no reason for a saved Work Order to have a part or price changed.
Tyler H.
April 2, 2018

“NAPA tracs has been extremely beneficial in running my business. ”

ProsNAPA Tracs allows me to write repairs orders quicker and that allows to help customer's quicker. It has allowed to keep track of inventory and parts ordering. It also helps me track efficiency in the shop. When calling support they have always been helpful in resolving my issue quickly.
ConsI would like to see a better VIN decoder in the pro link portion of tracs. I would like to see easier ways to generate reports. I would also like to see a better parts return function in Tracs.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Tyler, Thanks for your review. The VIN Decoder used at NAPA is built and run by the NAPA Catalog Team. They provide us with the toolset used in TAMS, NAPA PROLink as well as NAPA TRACS. TRACS is testing Plate to VIN and a new Vin Decoder right now. It should be rolled out to all customers this by end of Q2 2018. If you contact Support, they can update you immediately. I will call you on the other two comments. Jon Luttrell, General Manager, NAPA TRACS
JOHN P.
Service Writer
October 3, 2018

“A great sales tool”

OverallTracs has been a great assett to our business, allowing us to easily quote and sell jobs, as well as order parts and track inventory.
ProsTracs is very helpful when it comes to recommending and selling products and services in the automotive industry. I feel one of its best features is the ability to write several estimates under one ticket using the sub estimate feature. This makes it very flexable to show the customer multiple options with several different repairs and options.
ConsWhile not a major issue, the thing I like least about using Tracs is having to back up the system every day. Not requiring all users to be logged out before backing up is a major improvement.

By NAPA Auto Parts on October 8, 2018
Hi John, glad you liked the upgrade to the back up process. In our Enterprise platform, NO ONE has to log out during a back up, and back ups can be set to automatically happen multiple times a day.
October 3, 2018
David G.
May 10, 2018

“Shop management tool that allows me to be successful and profitable.”

OverallThis software allows me to communicate with my customers easier, and allows me to keep track of how profitable and effective I am with using this tool. It also allows me to send emails to customers for authorization as well. Just getting up to speed on the current function but intrigued for the new upgrades.
ProsThe ease that allows me to order parts from my primary vendors quickly without making a call which would delay my day. Upgrading from what was in Legacy version to the newer Enterprise version is one of the best things to occur. No longer lip service actual live information.
ConsCurrently working to update the calendar to work smoother. A cleaner interaction when ordering parts and having to adjust the PO is a concern. If there isn't a data import taking place then there will be an adjustment process on getting used to adding in customers, unless you have office assistant to help.
May 10, 2018
Clint K.
Service Advisor
April 24, 2018

“Great System - Easy to use”

Overalleasy to use
ProsEase of use. Access to reports and Ease of export for accounting purposes. Support is quick to help and repair problems, easy to contact with minimum wait times.
Consaccess to connect to other suppliers easily - Can't wait for the update, and love that Worldpac is already accessible in my system, now need O'reilly's and some other small independents if possible. Final Invoice printing options - I like the Look of the new system with their add-on's for job printing and breaking the Invoice up to be easier to read for the customer. Color break outs, Personalized Logos, and Jobs printed together would complete an already awesome system.
April 24, 2018
Ryan M.
Corporate Administrator
Automotive, 51-200 employees
July 23, 2019

“Great product for the price”

OverallThey are great at solving our company issues. we are a growing company and with that comes with growing pains. Tracs has been great in helping us grow our company and looking into the features we need for the future.
Pros- Pricing - Multi-shop support - Reporting - Simple to use - Pricing profile per customer - Pricing profiles can be setup to support item type, item manufacture, by tech, by vendor, and so on - Updated at least once every 2 months - Great support channels
Cons- inventory - open api could be larger(they are working on this to include more)
July 23, 2019
Greg M.
Manager/Service adviser
April 2, 2018

“easy to use. great for parts lookup and ordering”

ProsI use quick quotes for a faster sell and accurate quote. Tracs keep my inventory straights and shows quantities in ProLink.
ConsVIN decoder for late model vehicles isn't always accurate, and often times transfers the wrong vehicle to the labor guide.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Greg, The VIN Decoder used at NAPA is built and run by the NAPA Catalog Team. They provide us with the toolset used in TAMS, NAPA PROLink as well as NAPA TRACS. TRACS is currently testing Plate to VIN and a new Vin Decoder right now. It should be rolled out to all customers this by end of Q2 2018. If you contact Support, they can update you immediately.
Carl H.
August 23, 2018

“TRACS ROCKS !”

OverallI love how support is always there when I need them. And its also comforting to know that CSR is only a phone call away.
ProsTRACS is a great program that allows complete control of business, controlling and increasing profitability, and increasing car count. My account rep was very helpful and knowledgeable, and puts my business best interests forward. Thank you so much for all you have done !
ConsUntil recently TRACS did not have access to third party vendors

By NAPA Auto Parts on October 16, 2018
The interface to other vendors in the Industry via Epicor is second to none.
August 23, 2018
john b.
president

“overall good software”

Overallreports
Prosgreat support, pretty easy to learn. Napa parts integration is seamless. Tracs has a lot of reports available
Conswould love to have a base system with modules you can that totally integrate that aren't third party software. Tracs doesn't offer this at this time.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
John, Thanks for your review. Your suggestion is a good one. We provide the core by which most integrations are done, i.e. CRM, Digital Inspections, Accounting, Phone System Integrations. Different customers have different needs, that is why we integrate to so many different options.
RANDALL C.
OWNER

“WORKS GREAT”

OverallMAKES LESS BOOK WORK IN OFFICE
ProsEASY TO NAVIGATE FROM WINDOW TO WINDOW,EASY TO LEARN. WE HAVE BEEN GETTING LOTS OF TRAINING. TECH SUPORT IS ONE CALL AWAY.
ConsWOULD LIKE TO USE ON MOBILE DEVICE LIKE MY ANDROID. NEEDS TO GET ENTERPRIZE UP AND RUNNING. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Randall, Enterprise is alive and well. Working hard to get it out to existing customers by end of Q3 IF they want to upgrade. We will be sending out information about the process to move when that becomes avaialbe. Mobile is certainly something we want to make happen with Enterprise. Good Suggestion.
Clifford D.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

“Great ”

ProsWe use the legacy- which has sharp colors and is easy to see & read. Customer support is super fast.
ConsDoes not support a Heavy Duty Shop. Needs engine hours Needs ability to add PDF files. Needs DOT inspections forms and ability to add specialized inspections. Scan and keep invoices with Parts POs. Parts -- ability to search last part purchased from vendor Ability to add folders We started using Tracs May 2000
Mike S.
March 28, 2018

“I have been using Tracs for@4 years with positive results”

ProsGreat support , ability to measure just about any task in my shop, ability to order NAPA parts from program; complete shop management system!!
ConsData entry is case sensitive which isn't that big of deal. Also ,sometimes you must navigate through several windows to get to your desired screen.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Mike, We are currently working on a revision to the application that is not case sensitive. The new revision will also allow you to have multiple pages up at one time.
Donald B.
Owner/technician
May 7, 2019

“Review-NAPA TRACS”

ProsI like the ease of parts transfering. Writing tickets is easy
ConsWish it would transfer other parts stores. Also would like to see it transfer to quickbooks. Was told it will but have to buy yet another program. Vin decider not that great. Would like to be able to pull up vehicle history and see what was on that repair, takes forever to go through history to see what was done
May 7, 2019
Gretchen S.
April 4, 2018

“A good system, great for keeping track of work done on customers' vehicles.”

OverallStreamlines the ordering/receiving process, making it easy to keep track of parts and billing. Easy to look up service history on vehicles.
ProsKeeps records of all work, including parts and part numbers, performed on vehicles. Helps with inventory and stock. Customer support is great.
ConsThe records don't really give an accurate accounting of technicians time worked on jobs. Expensive. Does not necessarily work well on shops' existing computers.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Gretchen, Labor times are tracked and added to each Technician once you invoice a ticket. I will have support reach out to you to see if they can assist you.
kevin s.
Office assistant
September 11, 2019

“Feels built for Windows 95”

OverallOverall, it is probably one of the least functional programs I've ever used. It's a great idea and was probably the best option a decade ago but it could use a full rebuild
ProsIt's nice that it keeps track of customers, their vehicles and the repair history. I also like being able to order parts directly from the program.
ConsThe software feels like it was built for old computers and has just constantly had new code dumped on top. We have issues with it nearly every day and frequently have to have support come through remote viewer and reinstall it. It has a million different functions and tools but only a very small percentage of them actually work.

By NAPA Auto Parts on September 12, 2019
Hey Kevin I'm really sorry to hear that you are having major issues with your program. Upon looking at your account it seems you are on our legacy platform and we recently released our Enterprise program which is our most up to date program. I'm curios to know what kind of issues you have had with legacy so that i can pas this information over to our developers. I encourage that you give us a call to discuss a demo of our newer version of the program i think this is what you could be looking for. Feel free to contact us at 800-659-3710. Thank you for your feedback.
September 11, 2019
Ken D.
May 2, 2018

“We have had the system for 13 years now, way easier now the set up was a little rough”

OverallAfter you get used to it, it has worked almost flawless. The support is great!
ProsI can keep track of all my customers and history of maintenance. We are learning something new every time we meet the team.
Consstart up, but that comes with any software. At first the email was not the greatest, until it was integrated with Thunderbird.
May 2, 2018
KEVIN B.
OWNER

“EASY TO OPERATE”

OverallALL SERVICE INFORMATION IS TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE . IT IS ACCURATE DATA IS ESSENTIAL AS WELL AS THE LARGE AMOUNT OF INFO.
ProsACCESS TO SERVICE INFORMATION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS IS OF UTMOST CONCERN TO MYSELF AND MY MANAGERS.
ConsWHILE TRACS IS VERY HELPFUL IN MANAGEMENT OF OUR SERVICE INFORMATION IT IS NOT AS FLEET FRIENDLY AS WE WOULD LIKE IT TO BE.
JOSE P.
service advisor
April 20, 2018

“Great product, very efficient and saves a lot of time when ordering parts.”

Prosordering parts and looking for the time to complete work. It also gives you an overall look of all the profits on a daily or monthly or weekly or yearly basis.
Conscustomer service over the phone, they take hours before getting back to you. Sometimes you need service right away and depend on that phone call.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 25, 2018
Thanks for your review.

“Good program”

OverallIt has been pretty good, customer service have not been as well as the program.
ProsIt has a lot of options that we use in your business and helps with record keeping of customers.
ConsIt doesn't allow to keep track of technicians very well and their time.

By NAPA Auto Parts on October 10, 2018
Good Morning, TRACS does indeed keep track of Technician Productivity. We track Billed hours/Actual hours and our Legacy version even has a built in time clock that keeps the Actual Hours in sync. Have you seen the online videos that show how these features work?
Ian M.
September 2, 2018

“Valuable Software”

ProsTracs is intuitive and helped us modernize the shop that we bought that was using all paper. It helped us quickly get a grip on inventory and customer lists. No more paper scheduling.
ConsThe description field won't auto-fill in the estimate screen like it does with the item number. Often, we don't have an item number when we are creating an estimate. You have to go to the items page and search by description, and even then, you can't cut and paste the item number to the estimate. We are having to write the item number down on paper to transfer it to the estimate. This is a very inefficient workflow. It would be hugely helpful to have the description field auto-fill like it does with the item number, especially because we were really diligent entering our item descriptions.

By NAPA Auto Parts on October 8, 2018
Hi Ian, When you add an item to the system the first time you DO have the option to fill out the descriptions. Then when you pull up the item in the future, the description will come over appropriately.
September 2, 2018
Thomas M.
March 29, 2018

“Glad we went with Tracs program.”

ProsEasy to use..set up is easy. Whenever we have any problems the tech service line is always helpful and explains the problem.
ConsSometimes it is too many steps to put together a work order. Merging customers together is almost impossible.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 2, 2018
Thank you Thomas, NAPA TRACS Support will reach out now to assist you with merging customers.
Caleb H.
August 1, 2018

“This system is great to use if you have an auto shop!”

ProsThis program really helps you keep track of your customers, sales, graphs, your customer's vehicles. I would recommend this program to other shop owners!
ConsThe program does take some getting used to, but once you do is great. Helping someone train on this program takes time.
August 1, 2018
Joe S.
April 29, 2018

“Tracs is very instrumental in us being profitable, efficient and productive. ”

OverallHelps run and manage our business.
ProsThe labor matrix is one of my favorite functions of Tracs. I like the ability to built pricing profiles.
ConsI wish Tracs would add more reports and improve their VIN decoder. They also need to add a printable parts breakdown on the job-being estimated.
April 29, 2018
Britani N.
Secretary
April 5, 2018

“Great Product and Easy to Use and Way more User Friendly”

ProsEverything about this product is great and it has more features than the other product we were using to create estimates and repair tickets. The calendar to view appoints and day by day is easy to use because it shows the vehicle as well as the persons name. Overall this product has been great and easy to use.
ConsThe only con I have is that when you look up labor times and you go to type in the search bar it doesn't have a drop down of list of things that you could be looking for and click on. It will take you to the item if you click on search, but the drop down list makes it nice and a little faster to look labor times up.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Britani, Thanks for your review. The Labor guide in NAPA TRACS is a direct interface to Mitchell PRODemand Labor. They do NOT currently have a drop down in that area. They are changing that in a future release. HINT! Use a Wild Card to narrow your search. (*) Type WAT* for Water Pump and you will see where that labor is. You are one click away from there!
April 5, 2018
Mons L.
March 29, 2018

“Great data tracking, and point of sale program”

OverallHelped me gather and retain much more customer and vehicle information than I previously had. Much easier to search back through past services and repairs.
ProsI like the options and functionality it offers. I need to go through more training to learn how to use the rest of it, but what I've used so far is great.
ConsOccasionally changes pricing if I've adjusted it on a work order. So I invoice it out and have to go back and change it to what I had previously quoted.
Mary L.
April 20, 2018

“We use Tracs on our shop everyday. It really helps keep track of customers and jobs”

OverallOne central place to store customer information plus do accounting work.
ProsI love how the accounting information can be easily entered into Quickbooks. It helps me greatly when keeping track of income and expense.
ConsHaving to back it up every 24 hours is annoying. Not hard to do but it can be annoying if we forget to do it in the morning, the program will freeze up.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 23, 2018
Hi Mary, Thanks for your review. We will contact you about your comments.
Steve H.
Owner/President
March 30, 2018

“Tracs is big help in tracking my profits, inventory and day to day running of my business.”

ProsIt is very easy to use and easy to train people to use it. It helps me track profits for each job.
ConsIt is very difficult to give a customer a discount on parts and have the discount show on the final repair order.
David S.
Operations Manager
June 11, 2018

“Excellent! This system is perfect!”

ProsThe system completely integrates with your current working style. It is extremely user friendly which i love!
ConsA little costly but can you really put a price on piece of mind for both you and your customers? Outside of cost, i have had no issues with this product and feel you will be just as happy!
June 11, 2018
Kenneth Z.
MANAGER

“EXCELLENT FOR INVOICING!”

ProsSCHEDULING IS EASY AND TRANSFERS WELL TO A WORK ORDER, TRACKING TECHNICIAN WORK IS HELPFUL AS WELL...
ConsTHE "FLOW" ISN'T SMOOTH OR AS INTUITIVE AS IT COULD BE, OCCASIONALLY BUGGY.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Ken, Don't forget our Live Training sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week! The scheduled can be viewed on NAPA TRACS.com. There are also over 100 videos there on various aspects of the program. Please call support at 1-800-742-3578 and they can show you how to navigate to them all. This might help you with the flow of the product.
Kelly V.
August 5, 2019

“New Business Booming”

OverallWe have been able to easily write tickets, sell, communicate, and overall just a great system with great support.
ProsIt is easy to use and easy to track inventory and profability
ConsNothing really, it has been a great asset to our company

By NAPA Auto Parts on September 3, 2019
Thank you for taking time to review our program. We appreciate the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our program to always provide a great experience.
August 5, 2019
Tonnika H.

“Works as advertised”

ProsEase of use. The technical training was on site. Easy tech support when needed. Works well with Quickbooks.
ConsWhat I like least is that it is not free. I don't have any negative thoughts about the product. Thanks

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Thanks for your review Tonnika. We appreciate your business.
April 2, 2018

“My experience overall has been good.”

ProsI like the fact that Tracs has integrated part lookup from soon other suppliers we use other than NAPA. Like how labor and parts are displayed on the work order. One of the rep has been incredible to work with. I can not image what my experience would have been like without him. This is what I have come to trust about NAPA...."Service"
ConsLearning curve. Used QucikBooks for over 20 years for invoicing and inventory....... I would like to be able to control font size and desktop colors. I would like my google calendar to link with tracs or at least tracs put scheduled items on my google calendar.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Appreciate the suggestion on the Google Calendar. Will add it to our Development Backlog of items to look into.
April 11, 2019

“Helped me grow my buisness”

OverallDefinitely recommend this product for ANY starting shop.
ProsThis software is what really helped me get off the ground. It helped to show me how to build better income and make the shop more efficient
ConsHave had a couple glitches in the app so may need a check on the coding but absolutely nothing major.
April 11, 2019
Mackenzie L.
Service Manager
July 16, 2018

“Napa Tracs is great for customer relationship management! ”

ProsI love that I can add parts and labor times right from the program itsef. It allows me to save time going back and forth.
ConsI don't have any issues with this program. It does everything I need it to do. It allows me to touch base with customer and sens reminders.
July 16, 2018
JW E.
May 15, 2018

“Some adjustments are needed to customize for efficiency but the overall process adjustment is good.”

ProsThe ease for us to add parts to our inventory and keep track of the customer and the items that are in our system. Along with the ease for us to customize and use key phrases that we use throughout the shop daily which allow all in the shop to understand our operation clearly.
ConsInitially the concern was having to add in the customized pricing rules to pair with our matrix, just based on profit versus markup. Once that was adjusted I gives us transparency in order to correctly bill our customers honestly. Some features that are set to be upgrades like a item catalog enhancement will be helpful.
Gabby F.
May 15, 2018

“Great Install, helpful support ”

Prosincrease efficiency, provide better support to customers with list of vehicles, adding the features that quick books didn't have for shop management
ConsManual import of parts from other vendors.

By NAPA Auto Parts on May 22, 2018
Hi Gabby, We will be introducing the Epicor Industry Catalog soon which will allow electronic purchases from other vendors, as well as the ability to import them directly to your system.
Jordan H.
Technician
May 1, 2018

“Very informative and will raise efficiency.”

OverallHaving scheduling and repair orders all in one program
ProsThe program will make to daily operations more fluid and save me time. I do not have to write an estimate and then transfer it to another work order. I like that I am able to order parts and look up labor times all from one screen
ConsThe layout of the schedule. I would like if it was easier to change the length of appointments

By NAPA Auto Parts on May 3, 2018
Hi Jordan, We are working on a new version of the product that will address the scheduling concerns. ETA late summer for general release.
Danielle B.
Service Writer
September 5, 2019

“Tracs”

OverallWith Napa tracks we are able to make more money and explain stuff better to the customer
ProsThe integration with my software. Works great
ConsOutdated. I think that it should be updated.

By NAPA Auto Parts on September 12, 2019
Thank you for your Feedback Danielle. Happy to hear that the program is a good return of investment. You may be on our legacy platform, we recently released our new version of the program Enterprise. I recommend catching some of the training we host Tuesday and Thursday at 2pm ET. This will give you some insight on our latest release and also give you an open floor to ask any questions.
September 5, 2019
ROBERT R.
PRESIDENT,OWNER
April 4, 2018

“VERY PLEASED AT THIS TIME”

ProsTHIS PROGRAM DOES WHAT MY OTHER WAS DOING AND MORE. EASY TO OPERATE AND NO NEED TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE TO FUNCTION .
ConsTHE PROGRAM IS ALOT TO ABSORB IN THE START BUT BECOMES VERY TO USE . ALOT OF THINGS TO PUT INTO ACTION.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Robert, Thank you for your review. Don't forget our Live Training sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week! The scheduled can be viewed on NAPA TRACS.com. There are also over 100 videos there on various aspects of the program. Please call support at 1-800-742-3578 and they can show you how to navigate to them all.
Ryan W.
May 1, 2018

“I really like the way it allows me to order parts through ProLink allows me to order parts and price”

ProsOrdering parts with a correct markup allowing me to have an easier communication with the customer when upselling. Also the way I can quickly quote customers and give recommendations.
ConsThe lack of a Heavy Duty catalog is a concern that we need to use at our shop. I'm sure that other auto shops don't have an issue but for our operation it's just a growing pain to fill that item history. Once that is add though the data saves which is great!
Tommi W.
Automotive, Self-employed
April 10, 2018

“Very informative, great sources of information”

OverallKeeping a more accurate inventory
ProsThe layout of the statement is very easy to read. The ability to keep an accurate inventory is especially helpful
ConsMaking of rules is a little more difficult to understand

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Hi Tommi, Pricing Rules are complex. It is one of the most advanced functions of the product. Have you been able to look at one of the videos on NAPATRACS.com that addresses how to make them? It also covers WHY, which helps you get the desired results.
April 10, 2018
Cindy W.
March 13, 2018

“Love the software and the people doing the training”

OverallIt made my job so much easier, doing parts and working with quickbooks.
ProsThe software, I think is very user friendly. I like that it does my deposit for me, shows me all the invoices for customers at a glance.
ConsDoesn't keep track of cores yet. Trying to find the reports I want to run is sometimes a little hard to remember where to find them, but have only been on the system for 3 months.

By NAPA Auto Parts on April 19, 2018
Thanks for your comments.
March 13, 2018
mark d.

“new napa tracs user”

Prossystem does most of work for you from mark upon parts and transferring labor and parts along with vin # right to the ticket
Conslearning new system and finding where everything is

By NAPA Auto Parts on October 10, 2018
Don't forget to try our training videos and weekly live training sessions. These can greatly enhance your learning experience and get you ahead of the learning curve quicker
Gene K.
Shop Manager

“Powerful tool”

ProsEasy to use and navigate. Integration with NAPA parts catalog and labor guides. Easy to use parts ordering. Detailed purchase order screen with date and time stamp.
ConsSome extra steps required when adding parts inventory. Making appointments is cumbersome. WIP should not be carried over into appointment dates.
Landis B.
Shop Owner
January 15, 2019

“Great Training ”

OverallWHY HAVE I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!!!!!
ProsThe personal training provided by Napa, especially from the installer our rep, the guy is great.
ConsTime it take for inventory to appear from the Napa Store

By NAPA Auto Parts on January 18, 2019
Brian. Thank you for our comments. I will have someone reach out to you about your inventory question. We appreciate your business
January 15, 2019
Ashley Q.
June 29, 2018

“I love Napatracs for our Auto Care business. Is it easy to use and learn. ”

ProsThe transferring and ordering of parts from the Napa catalog to Napa Tracs is convenient and easy to do.
ConsIt glitches maybe once a day and I have to reset it. The computer screen freezes when I am transferring parts.

By NAPA Auto Parts on July 19, 2018
Hi Ashley, I will have someone contact you about the computer freeze. That is NOT a normal occurrence.
June 29, 2018
Justin S.
May 9, 2018

“Works well”

OverallSeamless integration and better shop efficiency.
ProsIntegration with NAPA ProLink and other common software I often use. Able to export to QuickBooks. Easy to use.
ConsLocks up from time to time. Also does not integrate with CarFax. Not too many other cons that I can think of.
May 9, 2018