Learning Stream Ratings

Overall

About Learning Stream

Stop paying per registration. Learning Stream is a robust registration management system for education and training that's easy to budget. You simply pay a flat fee. This feature-rich tool streamlines the connection between you and your learners by targeting your challenging registration management needs. With the support of our expert customer service team, it addresses the unique, real-world registration issues training professionals face daily. Learn more about Learning Stream

Brad H.
Director of Operations
May 14, 2018

“Easy to use software that meets my needs”

ProsThe software is easy and natural to use and, for the most part, the features meet my current needs. I have experienced very little issues with bugs or down-time. Cloud-based, so I can use it wherever I am. The cost fits more in-line with my budget (no per registrant fees) than other software I have looked at. Doesn't have a million features (that I, at least, don't need) that can just confuse things. Support is timely and helpful.
ConsI wish there were more options to customize how the registration page looks visually (looks just a bit "amateurish" compared to cvent and others); more options to customize statements (specifically statement when using [StatementMain]; a more streamlined/efficient way to do group registrations (in my experience, users find the current way confusing and too much work). Would also like the option to customize the credit card receipt that is sent to customers and have the ability to turn that off (i.e. just have the statement that shows the payment). Would like the ability to share a link with registration information with others. Less important, but worth mentioning, is the File Library, which I feel needs a major overhaul as far as how files are managed.
Laura H.
Director of Online Educational Initiatives--Medical Ethics & Health Policy
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
June 25, 2019

“Smooth yet robust registration”

OverallWith Learning Stream, our online learners can register for multiple courses in a single transaction, in advance, with no support. Our small staff can easily monitor registration activity, automate messaging and certificate creation and distribution, and report on financials and enrollments. Learning Stream helps us better support our learners by making registration smooth and robust. And Learning Stream's willingness to integrate with other systems extends the efficiencies to our CRM (Salesforce) and LMS (Canvas). The support team trained us well and continues to provide timely assistance when we think of new needs.
ProsLearning Stream helps us meet the registration needs for our online learners while providing robust administrative reporting. It's as easy for us to see who's in our classes, how they found out about us, and how much they paid as it is for them to sign up for multiple courses in one transaction, use a discount code, and receive a message that prepares them to go to class. Implementation was a smooth path, thanks to their terrific support team.
ConsWe haven't yet found quite the right solution for some of the more complex discounted registration needs that could arise. Learning Stream offers many options for discounting, and it takes awhile to test them and determine the best combination for the use case. The support team, though, provides clear instructions and best practices based on their experience with many clients.
June 25, 2019
Elizabeth C.
Logistics Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
June 27, 2019

“Learning Stream is great!”

OverallWe needed a registration software the could track all of our participants and give us a more robust reporting system. Learning Stream as been a step in the right direction that also allows us to have a little more user friendly UI.
ProsThis software and the Learning Stream team are wonderful! While all new software takes some time to learn Susie was immensely helpful during our transition phase. The software was adaptable for our use and we were able to set up and use quickly!
ConsA challenging piece of the software was the amount of clicking required to complete tasks. Sometimes the steps were not intuitive and we referred to Susie's help menu quite regularly.
Karen D.
Early Learning MultiMedia Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
June 26, 2019

“Great experience!”

OverallWonderful experience working with their entire team!
ProsOur agency has used Learning Stream for many years and the customer service is wonderful. They are incredibly helpful with any type of situation and helping you. The system is customizable to meet your needs and offers evaluations, group specials, discounts, a multitude of different reports to run from financials to database report for each user.
ConsThere wasn't much not to like, there were feature I would have like to have added for ease of use by the registrants, but it might have just been confusing for them.
June 26, 2019
Lynne M.
Director-Program Administrator
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
January 10, 2019

“The software is great and Customer Support Amazing!”

OverallMy overall experience has been great- especially the customer service! Leslie is AMAZING! The moments when I get stuck or may have designed an event wrong- she has been one phone call or one email away. She is eager to help and REALLY patient. I'm not tech savvy or a guru at all, so having Leslie and the other team members to help me really means so much to me! Everyone at Learning Stream has been amazing!
ProsI love how user-friendly it is. I love how each event dashboard provides you with "alerts" so you are confident that you created the registration for your event correctly. I enjoy sharing reports with internal and external stakeholders about registration numbers and event trends.
ConsI really like the software. I can't wait until badge scanners are available -this will help with my large events.
Judi D.
Director of Professional Developemnt
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“It grows with you! ”

OverallWe started out small, using Learning Stream as a convenience for customers wanting to register on line (before the internet was an everyday necessity. As we have needed to grow and add classes, change focus, restructure offerings, and provide superior customer service - what Learning Stream has made available has grown with us. Newer features keep coming that even add to what options we have. But most important we have been impressed with their outstanding customer support - real people getting back to you quickly, with real solutions.
Prosease of use, and superior customer support
ConsSometimes hard to figure out how to make certain features work in our environment.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is flexible and fits a wide variety of class types, situations and love the reporting!
Kimberly G.
Conference Center Coordinator
October 22, 2012

“ABCSignUP 287 Conference Center”

OverallI highly recommend the software as it has increased our productivity an effectiveness. I wish our scheduling software was a robust~ Thank you, Kim Green
ProsABCSignUP is very robust in its broad application of uses. Our school district continues to use the system in a variety of ways beyond registration management for better efficiency and effectiveness for data tracking, credit card transactions and evaluations. We have found the customer service to be exceptional; Ron Smith has been responsive, and creative in our problem solving questions.
ConsI appreciate the help page, Ron's assistance, but I suspect there are a number of ways we could be utilizing ABCSIgnUP in more ways. It's a matter of not knowing what you don't know. I was introduced to ABC after the implementation period, so in the beginning I wished there was a class we could take to learn all the features of ABC. Now, I've become more self-taught, and Ron helps me think through the challenges that I can't figure out.

By JTC Technologies on March 19, 2015
Thank you for the feedback, the kind ratings, and most of all, your business. We do offer one of the most complete registration management systems on the market. Without question, it offers more functionality than any one customer will ever use, but functionality that as a whole meets all of our customers¿ needs. We¿re stepping up our efforts to help users learn everything they can about its capabilities by supplementing our initial training sessions and monthly new user seminars with tips in our newsletter and blogs and a series of video tutorials. We will continue to try to do better to help all of our customers get the most out of our software.
Scott T.
Training Coordinator
September 17, 2015

“ABC Sign Up - Our Partner In Success”

OverallDaytona State College was already committed to purchasing ABC Sign Up when I was hired as the Training Coordinator. I must admit that I was a little skeptical that a tool with such a reasonable price point was going to be comprehensive enough to handle the diversity of application we needed. I started to leverage the tool's capabilities as I established myself in my new position and quickly learned that this was going to be a tremendous asset to me as a training professional and to the college community as a whole. As the complexity of how I used it evolved, I never ceased to be amazed that ABC Sign Up could handle just about everything I threw at it. It was almost as if we had a customized tool without the associated cost and effort! The interface of ABC Sign Up is very intuitive and easy to learn. As an Administrator, setting up the registration process, the creation and scheduling of learning events and evaluating learning effectiveness is at my fingertips. Many processes that were previously so time consuming are now automated. Without question, it has elevated our impact and effectiveness and is an indespensible part of demonstrating our value-add to the college. I would be remiss if I didn't recognize the exemplary customer service I receive from Leslie Stum. She considers herself to be my partner in success and has continually demonstrated the utmost professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend ABC Sign Up to any organization, regardless of size or business focus. It has exceeded my expectations in terms of both functionality and customer support.

By JTC Technologies on September 17, 2015
Thank you for the comments and the support. Here at ABC Signup we strive to provide software solutions from simple to complex, backed by the best customer service and support team.
September 17, 2015
May 10, 2018

“Powerful and flexible with an easy to use interface”

ProsProbably the support! The software is great and performs exactly as anticipated, but support has been outstanding. They take the opportunity to teach and don't just answer the question.
ConsHave had some glitches with response times, but we are power users and probably push the system. Also, think there were some growing pains, but even when this occurred, support addressed issue.
Rosalyn D.
February 22, 2017

“Learning Stream is a great value! Support is top notch!”

OverallI'm a new customer with Learning Stream. The support team has been phenomenal by providing assistance with new event structure, website appearance, reference material and general hand holding. I am pleased with the product and my audience finds it simple to register for workshops and events.
ProsThe support team is excellent. Event duplication is a real time saver.
ConsThe registration interface is a bit troublesome for registrants when using the Cart feature. The registrant has too many steps to follow to register for an event. Default notifications copy into a new event, but not the evaluation form. The text editor should be improved. Name badge options should be expanded to reflect most labels on the market.
Alexandria D.
CDE Director
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2017

“Excellent company, easy to work with, fantastic customer service!”

ProsI love that the software very user friendly, and thinks ahead of me. Seems like I am always finding new exciting features. So glad we went with this software, money well spent!
ConsI really can't think of any software issues. The only problem that I have come across is that I am on the West coast and ABC is on the East coast, so if issues arise in the afternoon here, I have to wait till the next business day to talk to customer service.
Dana D.
Professional Development Coordinator
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2019

“Review of Learning Stream”

OverallMy overall experience with Learning Stream has always been excellent. The Learning Stream team is always helpful and available.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is its ease, functionality, customer service.
ConsThe amount of time it takes to input one event.
Tiffanie R.
Training Center Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 10, 2018

“I have been very pleased with this software and the wonderful support of the staff!”

OverallBeing able to go to online registration for our classes has been a huge satisfier.
ProsIt is very easy to use. Susie Isham is always very quick to respond and always super helpful even when I have asked her the same thing before. Our department is very pleased with the software
ConsNot really cons, but there are some features that I would like to see added or enhanced in the future to meet our needs.
Keith R.
CRC Asst. Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“Learning Stream”

Overallwe needed some customization for our business purposes and the LS team accommodated all our needs. We have been having very good results since the launch and having great reviews from our customers.
ProsVery Robust feature offering, intuitive layout , and the ability to customize.
Consnavigation for end users registering for classes, the back button can unknowingly result in strange errors occasionally.
Diane W.
Assistant Superintendent
May 14, 2018

“A great, inexpensive resource for schools.”

OverallQuick, easy access to information
ProsThe ease of which I can take a registration list, make nametags, sign in guests and do an evaluation.
ConsOnly one sign on per organization! This makes it difficult if you have two programs going at one time and want to sign in participants. You knock each user off.
Taylor D.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2017

“Quick, Easy, Enjoyable, Little Stress, Helpful”

OverallSimplicity, professional and clean look. Helpful and friendly help at a click of a button.
ProsThe ease of adding courses, simple registration process, attendance report, sign in sheet printable, certificates printable, online survey sent, professional looking registration page, professional e-mails.
ConsDiscount set up ( we use buy 1 get 1 free or buy 1 get a certain percent off), adding multiple dates when setting up a course (it is just not needed in our line of work)
Vinny A.
Camp Director
Education Management, 201-500 employees
July 14, 2016

“The Harvey School”

OverallABC Sign Up is user-friendly and it met our camp registration needs. But even better than the software is the staff. They are helpful, accommodating, friendly, knowledgable - I can certainly go on - Working with them has been a pleasure - They always help and when we call, they are always attentive
ProsThe reporting options and the flexibility in creating events -
ConsWe addressed some of the limitations of the software with the staff and they are working to help us expand its use - We really appreciate Ron and Leslie
July 14, 2016
Allison W.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2019

“Learning Stream”

OverallWe moved away from learning stream to use another program because it wasn't solving any problems for us.
ProsThis program was the first one of it's kind that I had used when I started my role with GLS. It was easy to learn and understand.
ConsThere was not enough automated features and a lot of things had to be done/followed up on manually.
October 10, 2019
Rebecca R.
Business Manager
11-50 employees
May 10, 2018

“Learning Stream has been a great fit for our agency; exceptional customer service!”

OverallAs a non profit agency this software provides a low cost solution to online purchasing of our low cost training.
ProsLearning Stream's flexibility is by far one of its biggest pros. We have been thrilled with the mobile responsiveness as many of our clients don't have any other access.
ConsDue to the amount of flexibility within the program it can be a little difficult to learn initially but their customer service by far makes up for it!
Nidia F.
Business Developer manager
1-10 employees
April 30, 2018

“Good Registration software”

ProsWhat I like more about ABC Signup is the fact that you can customize the registration forms and the event pages according to the necessity of your client and the reports of the activities for management.
ConsWhat I don't like is that the Automated messages system does not always work well. I have come clients that never got my messages.
April 30, 2018
Jason L.
Assistant Director
Education Management, 51-200 employees
November 13, 2018

“Best Solution for Public Libraries”

OverallFantastic. Great product and support staff. Always responsive and available to work with me.
ProsAfter months of searching for a robust registration solution for a public library, we were thrilled to find Learning Stream. It not only met all of our needs, but it exceed our expectations in every way. Learning Stream provided an answer or feature to every registration issue and scenario my staff could dream up. There are many registration software solutions for public libraries, but none were as flexible and comprehensive.
ConsEven though this software was not designed with a public library in mind, the remote authentication and rich API access made all the difference.
November 13, 2018
Clayton M.
Special Projects Coordinator, Extended Studies
August 29, 2019

“So far, so good.”

ProsIt's price was competitive for the services being offered.
ConsWe haven't fully implemented it to be compatiable with our student management suite. That is a work in progress. However, that isn't the fault of the software or its parent company.
August 29, 2019
Donald C.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist
10,001+ employees
June 11, 2018

“Solid program even if a little pricey”

ProsFor it's price it's a great system that can provide top notch registration services for your company if you're unable to scale on your own.
ConsNot too many - some issues with automated messages not going through properly but otherwise a very good program.
June 11, 2018
Anne C.
March 20, 2017

“CUNA Mutual review”

OverallWe had a great experience from the start talking with customer support representative. He took time to understand what we wanted and how we would use the system and ensured we were getting what we needed. To help us with training and set up was Leslie. As I started the building of the system for what we needed, I contacted her and she was always available. She still is as we are adding additional functions to our system. What's great is how Learning Stream appreciates feedback so if a suggestion for improvement or addition can be made to their system, they work to see if it's feasible to add as a feature to the system. They want to ensure the customer is receiving what they need. Great tool. Once set up, it was a 'set it and forget it' system. Easy to add additional courses and great for the reporting we require. Besides the consultation with representative, what sold me was the connection to WebEx so we could track attendance. What keeps customers are the relationships built, and working with customer support representatives have been a pleasure.
March 20, 2017
Rachel S.
University Events Specialist
Education Management, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2017

“Helpful Customer representative!”

OverallABC has been a wonderful option for our CE program. Customer representative has been incredibly helpful if I ever have any questions. There are many areas for improvement within the software.
ProsThe software is reasonably affordable.
ConsThe financial aspect of the software needs to be reevaluated along with the overall flow of setting up events. There are too many areas to visit to accomplish one task

By JTC Technologies on February 27, 2017
We appreciate the input. We're always looking at ways to make the software easier to use, no matter the uniqueness of the situation.
February 23, 2017
Debra H.
August 26, 2015

“I find Learning Stream excellent”

OverallThe Pros Learning Stream is easy to utilize, anyone with basic database experience will be able to transition into using its features with comfort. When I experience trouble have a predicament or run into an unknown issue I have always been able to resolve any problem with Learning Stream customer service department. (Mainly Leslie Stum) The staff has always been extremely helpful, give detail directions and assistance. I have found them to be patience and respectful. I feel I can always contact them and will be able to get answers or assistance in a timely manner. Not only are they knowledgeable, they are professional, efficient and respectful. The cons I would like to be able to format sign-in sheets and name tags. The software does not allow users to manipulate the appearance of the sign-in sheet. (I.e. font size number of lines per page...) Overall, I would highly recommend Learning Stream.
Ann K.
Employee Services Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
May 17, 2018

“The best thing I have to say about Learning Stream is their customer service. ”

OverallTime savings and registration accuracy
ProsI like the ease of copying events from year to year and the ability to save data from each event over the years.
ConsThere are few things that cannot be changed, as they're built into the system. That makes some tasks that you would think would be easy to do, impossible. I'd like more flexibility to the reports you can print, by being able to select different things that you would like to print instead of having to select one of the standard reports, (i.e. Financial reports).
May 17, 2018
May 14, 2018

“Complicated and complex system that gets the job done but doesn't win any style points. ”

OverallWanted a registration tool that could handle breakout session registration and would allow us to approve/decline individual user registrations. Happy with the way this aspect of the tool works.
ProsCustomer support. The tool is difficult to get the hang off. Their customer support has been great. Always fast to respond and do a wonderful job of answering your questions.
ConsInterface is clunky. Not as intuitive as other web based tools on the market. End user experience needs a facelift. Not very user friendly.
Elizabeth J.
Conference Planner
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
March 6, 2017

“Inexpensive way to get the job done. Not user friendly. ”

OverallIf you have computer experience and an analytical mind you can get yourself through creating your event, but the system is cumbersome even with practice. There is not manual or tutorial worth using. There are glitches and holes in the system that even their tech support can't answer. The bottom line it is not expensive and worth the work to get the job done.
Prosprice
Consnot user friendly.

By JTC Technologies on March 8, 2017
Though ABC Signup is not designed for conferences (Training classes, etc. are our specialty) the software is certainly flexible enough to work. And we try our best to make it was easy as possible for our users.
March 6, 2017
Alex V.
Field Operations Manager
October 10, 2013

“Very well designed system, and easy to use”

OverallThe product has been a huge help with our training department. It's easy to learn and use, and it covers very well every aspect of student registration. I haven't had to use customer service too often because it's pretty straight forward, but when I did, they did a great job at meeting my needs and replying in a timely manner. The only con I can think about is, the calendar views available to pick from are kind of limited. It would be nice to have more options on how the list classes/ courses is displayed to the end user.

By JTC Technologies on May 28, 2015
Again, we appreciate your kind words and thank you for your feedback. We hope you've noticed through our What's New section that we've heard you. We added an Event Status column to Event Listings in December 2013, a new Event Listing View in January 2014, a new Calendar View option in March 2014, and the ability to connect Divisions in your Calendar and Event Listings in January 2015.
October 10, 2013
Margaret D.
Program Coordinator

“NWIESC”

OverallExcellent! ABC Software is a very in-depth registration software system.
ProsGreat at record keeping and providing reports. Technical support is excellent and provides you with answers in a timely manner.
ConsWe need to learn more about ABC and its capabilities.

By JTC Technologies on May 28, 2015
NWIESC is one of ABC Signup's first customers and as such, we can never properly express our gratitude for taking a chance on us and growing with us over the past decade plus. We do offer a very in-depth registration management system, possibly the most complete solution on the market. We're stepping up our efforts to help users learn everything they can about its capabilities by supplementing our initial training sessions and monthly new user seminars with tips in our newsletter and blogs and a series of video tutorials. And we're always open to additional ideas to help you continue to get the most value from our software.
Robin D.
Perinatal Services Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
November 13, 2017

“The system is easy to use and easy to learn. It gives the customer the freedom to choose classes.”

OverallLess work by hand in registering participants. Wish other departments could use software but not show up on our classes.
ProsEase of use. Customer access instead of us doing everything by hand. It is intuitive. Lots of features to help with reports, statistics, and evaluations.
ConsWish the evaluation form had the facilitator listed on it when you get the evaluation summary. Little difficult in moving data from our old system to the new. Had to reregister everyone in classes.
Emily S.
Logistics Coordinator
November 17, 2017

“So Easy to Setup - Very easy for the Admin to use”

ProsIt is so easy to get started. We were up and running in less than a full day of work! It worked right away with our credit card processor and was very easy to link to our existing website.
ConsSome of our registrants have struggled with the log in process. We did not require a log in previously, and some customers are struggling to determine if they already have an account or if they have to create one.
November 17, 2017
Roger G.
co-owner & kennel boy
October 1, 2014

“Online registration for dog school”

OverallWe began using the Learning Stream tool summer of 2014. It works very well. We are very pleased with how much value it adds to our administrative processes. We operate a boarding kennel and dog training school with several classes, special events and activities operating on different schedules. Easy to use after initial training. Started with the basics and plan to increase use of other services. Do wish it had a mobile registration option since many of our customers now reach us on their smartphones. One can access the registration page from the phone's web browser, but the display is not as easy to use as the site reached on a laptop or desktop web browser.

By JTC Technologies on March 19, 2015
Dogs even trying to register on smartphones is further testament to Ann Gafke¿s training programs. Good news -- a more mobile-friendly platform is coming soon.
October 1, 2014
Jeff D.
Associate to the Bishop
January 6, 2012

“Very Pleased with Learning Stream”

OverallOur organization highly recommends Learning Stream for anyone who wants to streamline online registration and save time and money. It is a great bargain for all of the features it provides.
ProsOur organization has used Learning Stream since 2008, and we continue to enjoy how easy it is to use, and find new uses for the many features that this online registration software provides. It is easy to use, makes great reports, and the customer service is outstanding.
ConsMore themes would be a great addition to the product.

By JTC Technologies on March 19, 2015
Wow. We¿re almost blushing. Thanks for your support and the kind words. And do note, we¿ve added additional themes ¿ and more important, sleek new page design templates ¿ to give you additional design capabilities to create better customer-facing web pages.
Stacey S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 15, 2018

“Great product for the price”

ProsABC Signup is a very easy and funcutional software program. The cost out weighs all that this software can do.
ConsThere is nothing I can say bad at this point, I will continue to use it. Customer service is pretty great too!
June 15, 2018
Cynthia W.
Community Services Summit Coordinator
May 11, 2018

“This company is easy to work with- very responsive to my needs. The software works very well.”

ProsThe staff is wonderful and very responsive. She always replies right away and has helped me brainstorm ways to make the software work for me. Once set it up, there are no flaws in implementation. It works very well.
ConsThere is a a learning curve to using some aspects of this software. But the staff is very helpful and patient and will walk me through what to do step by step.
May 11, 2018
Libbe S.
Coordinator
May 10, 2018

“Learning Stream has made our work so much easier and streamlined! The staff are great to work with!”

ProsWe are able to register attendees, take money and track it all in one place. Providing a discount code is easy for registrants as well!
ConsThe set up process was a bit tedious but once it was set up, the copying events is super easy! The time it takes to set up is much better than the time it was taking us to do paper registrations and take payments by mail!
Justin F.
State Training Officer
March 13, 2018

“Easy to use! Great customer support and education!”

ProsThe best part about learning stream is the ease of use. The fields in our event pages, registration forms and evaluation forms have unlimited customization.
ConsNothing! Learning Stream meets all of our expectations! I hope we are able to expand this software to other sections and programs within our organization.
March 13, 2018
Chris F.
Director of Technology
August 26, 2015

“Learning Stream Continues to Support AHSD25”

OverallWe have used Learning Stream for several years for small to large registrations including professional training experiences and summer school. The staff is available, receptive and always willing to work with us to find solutions for our needs. The software is very versatile and provides capabilities for most any needs we have encountered. In addition, the staff has worked with us to find the most effective or efficient ways of setting up events, handling registrations or getting reports when we have question. Learning Stream continues to build out the UI to make the process more streamlined and visually appealing. This platform and the support staff have been a valuable partner to our school district.
Tom C.
October 11, 2013

“Has saved us a ton”

OverallWe host a lot of meetings throughout the country and Learning Stream has simplified and streamlined our whole registration process. Prior to using them years ago, we spent tons of staff time in securing details for our guests. Learning Stream eliminated that process and now we only have to handle the exceptional request. Downside is that it is a robust system so it takes time to learn as does any system. Upside is that it is intuitive and they have shown us great support so that was at a minimum. We've been very happy with it and I we're a eight year plus user.

By JTC Technologies on March 19, 2015
Thank you for the kind words. We are fortunate and appreciate having you as customers for nearly as long as we have been in business.
October 11, 2013
Robert M H.
Manager, HR Training and Development
January 9, 2012

“Everything we need”

OverallIt's a great product and they are a trusted partner for us in managing our events. I would recommend them to everyone.
ProsThis product couldn't be easier for us to use. We have many users across the university and Learning Stream allows them to be posting and managing event registration in no time. Simple to understand, very feature-rich and great reporting. We don't have many questions, but we have had them the customer support has been exceptional.
ConsI have no cons to list.

By JTC Technologies on May 28, 2015
We recommend Kent State to everyone! Thanks for the high marks, kind words and the inroads you have helped us gain in higher education.
January 9, 2012
Kendra C.
Program Coordinator
January 6, 2012

“Program Coordinator - Distance Learning Graduate Programs”

OverallI would recommend using ABC sign up for all your event needs. All team members that we've come in contact with have been outstanding. No complaints.
ProsWe have loved using ABC sign up and have been pleased with all aspects of the product. We always have outstanding customer support and have not experienced any problems from the Users end. Its always efficient and low maintenance.
ConsI have no complaints about ABC sign up.

By JTC Technologies on May 28, 2015
Thanks for the stellar review and kind comments. We are very fortunate to have customers like Drake who have helped us to grow within their organization and branch out into other organizations in higher education.
Michele B.
Office Specialist
November 20, 2017

“Excellent customer service! Susie anticipated our needs and helped us every step of the way.”

ProsLearning Stream is so easy to use. Classes are a breeze to enter so customers can book and pay in a few minutes.
ConsI only find one drawback to this software. I'm not able to the transfer the customer's payment and the customer into another class at the same time.
November 20, 2017
Kathryn C.
Team Coordinator

“NYC DOE Review”

OverallWould recommend.
ProsThe system is easy to navigate and use. The customer service is spectacular! Our customer support representative (Ron) is quick to respond and always provides solutions and clarification.
ConsThere are limitations related to graphics/font/set up for calendars, email notifications, etc. It would also be helpful to not just archive, but delete events.

By JTC Technologies on March 19, 2015
Thank you NYC DOE for being a great customer and for the kind words and ratings. Since their review, we have enhanced graphics and theme-design functionality. Also, we will be glad to show you how to archive then delete events.
David M.
Training Registrar
August 28, 2015

“very intuitive - user friendly - great technical support”

OverallFor internal use, this registration software moves quickly from screen to screen which serves our purpose for quick data entry. It is also equipped with multiple detailed reports which can capture data in a variety of formats and can be easily exported to Excel. For external users, this software works well for online registrations and interfaces nicely with PayPal for online billing and payments. Their technical support has been extremely efficient, friendly and readily available. We have required several customize reports to be developed, so this has been a huge advantage for us.
August 28, 2015
Anne N.
January 6, 2012

“Learning Stream is Great! ”

OverallI highly recommend this program. It allows PTEC to monitor registrations easily, pull reports for each school district of attendance at the workshops and much more. It saves hours of time and paper with the on-line evaluation tool, and on-line certificates.
ProsEasy to use, excellent customer support. The company consistantly updates and modifies their program to add additional features to give the customer additional options.
ConsNone that I know of at this time.

By JTC Technologies on March 19, 2015
Thank you Piedmont for your partnership over the years, and for walking the talk. This reviewer has indeed recommended ABC Signup to others.
Jacklyn R.
May 28, 2015

“Amazing Software! ”

OverallThe software has been a lifesaver. It is so easy to use and is very reasonable in price. Leslie and Ron are always there for when I have questions. They are very easy to work with and reply within one business day. Prior to using Learning Stream, we were using GoogleDocs. We have literally half of the work now with Learning Stream, so thank you!

By JTC Technologies on May 28, 2015
Thanks Jacklyn for the great review! We are so glad we have been able to help you with your registration challenges and love hearing that we've saved you a lot of work from your old process. That's what our tech is supposed to do!
May 28, 2015
Kelly S.
Enrichment Director
September 21, 2015

“Breakwater Enrichment and Summer Programming”

OverallI enjoy many features of this product. It is simple to use for our needs regarding payment, course listing, etc. And I love the financial detail reports as well as the class listings. However, the product is not pretty or modern. It looks like a very dated website and is yet to be responsive to tablets and smartphones, which I view as a major issue. So many parents complain about their inability to use their phone or tablet at home, especially those who no longer have a desktop in their home. I also struggle with the inability to capture one invoice for one registrant. If you can pull a concise financial history report, why isn't there a function to pull a concise invoice? At some points, this program is not able to keep up with the multitude of our program. But our program is very heavy with the amount of events we offer and how often we are changing our course listing (38 options 6 times a year). The company itself is very quick to respond if you need help or have questions, which is great.
September 21, 2015
Chuck S.
Driector, Extension Education

“ABC Sign-Up”

OverallI would highly recomend this product. There are a variety of pricing structures available that allow one to choose a program that works best for their needs.
ProsThis is an easy to use product that helped us make a seamless transition to a secure online registration system. The customer service we are provided is second to none!
ConsThis is a great product and I have no complaints.

By JTC Technologies on March 19, 2015
We have simplified our pricing even more since this review. We stand by everything the fine folks at Drake University have written about us! Thanks, Chuck.