Dump Truck System Ratings

Overall

About Dump Truck System

Trial programs can be installed on your computers. Since no two dump truck companies do business the same way, we interview you to see which of our screens more closely resemble your business model. For users that only bill by the hour, tons or load, we have tailored screens that reduce the amount of keystrokes needed to invoice. The Material Sales/Resale (Aggregate) clients need a more robust data entry screen. Learn more about Dump Truck System

Lin W.
Accounting-Billing, A/R, and A/P
November 16, 2017

“Customer Support quick & reliable”

OverallMakes my job easy.
ProsManagement frequently comes up wit requirements for a report that is not already contained in the Dump Truck System (DTS). These reports are always needed yesterday! A quick call to customer rep. and many time he produces a new report withing an hour. He makes me look like a hero to my supervisors. I cannot recommend this software enough, has truly made my job easier.

By DumpTruckSoftware.com on November 17, 2017
Thank you Lin! Our job is to make you look good!
November 16, 2017
Carol H.
Accounting mgr
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2019

“Great support”

OverallDumpTruckSoftware.com eagerly accepts requests to change the screens and reports for our company. The DTS has made my life so much easier. The support is fantastic as calls are received early, late and on weekends. I highly recommend the Dump Truck System for construction truck companies.
ProsResponsiveness of support and willingness to changes. I've needed changes to support how we enter tickets, report and job cost. the changes have been wonderful to make working with DTS easier.
ConsDTS has a small support team, yet changes are done in a timely manner.
May 15, 2019
Rhonda C.
Business owner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2017

“Having used this software for 10+ years, we have no regrets. ”

ProsCust support representative did an excellent job making this software program address every need a trucking business has with a very user friendly format.
ConsAt this point of our history with DTS, we don't have any cons to report. At one time maybe the least pleasing part was correcting the kinks out of the system, but that was long ago
November 13, 2017
Gina O.
Director of Operations
Construction, 11-50 employees
November 7, 2017

“Positive Experience”

ProsDump Truck Software has been a great tool for managing our sub-haulers. From accounts payable to compliance, DTS has streamlined our entire sub-hauler management process. Customer Service support has been top-notch. Robert has been very responsive to all our specific needs and made us feel like his #1 priority. I highly recommend DTS.
ConsI would love to be able to access Dump Truck Software remotely. As of now, we can only log on in our office.
November 7, 2017
Eric L.
Estimating, Sales & Marketing
December 6, 2017

“Have been using this software for 3 years now. Excellent!”

ProsExcellent customer support. This system can easily be customized to our needs with a simple phone call or email request.
December 6, 2017
Kat F.
February 10, 2016

“Custom Reports No Problem!”

OverallOur company has been using Brasl, Inc.'s Dump Truck Software System since 2012. This company has always been positive and prompt. Today we needed to do a complex report that would have taken us all day. We called Brasl and explained what we were trying to achieve. The programmers understood what our requirements were and then added some other items that expanded the value of this new report. The report was in our system within 45 minutes! I highly recommend Brasl's Dump Truck System for all construction trucking companies. Kat, R & S Trucking, Northern California

By DumpTruckSoftware.com on February 10, 2016
Thank you for the review Kat! This is a fine example how databases outperform spreadsheets. We are looking forward to your next request!
February 10, 2016
Jessica A.
September 1, 2014

“Customized Dispatch and Billing Screens”

OverallThe programmers at Brasl, Inc. built a custom dispatch screen for our office. They were not only efficient, but also receptive to our requests and effectively implemented the majority of our suggestions, with an emphasis on patience as we changed our requirements during the developmental process. I highly recommend Brasl's Dump Truck System (DTS) for all dump truck companies.

By DumpTruckSoftware.com on November 17, 2015
YOU were instrumental in telling us what you needed out of your dispatch and billing screens. We love your enthusiasm when you ask us to make changes to the screens and reports so that it helps you do your work faster!
September 1, 2014
Noreen P.
February 12, 2016

“Can't imagine running our business without this program.”

OverallWe have used the Dump Truck System since the late 1990s. Our company has a unique business model that requires a custom software solution. Brasl, Inc. has built data entry screens that simplify our billing process. The support has been fantastic. Whether information needed to be produced for governmental forms or internal organizational tasks, it has been provided without question and in a timely manner. The Dump Truck System (DTS) is the perfect computer program for construction truck companies. Noreen Poli, Owner, F.A. Poli Trucking.

By DumpTruckSoftware.com on April 10, 2016
Thank you.
February 12, 2016
Daniel V.
January 1, 2018

“Very satisfied with purchase of DTS”

ProsSo happy with purchase of software and level of tech support provided by DTS. I have never talked to a machine, Awesome! I am very impressed with simplicity software and the support staff's ability to custom tailor application to my needs. DTS has made it possible to manage more customers and I.C. Look forward to a long relationship with DTS. Thanks
ConsFreshen up appearance, "its all business". But don't change functionality. Other than that not much to add, DTS does all i need to run my business.
January 1, 2018
Diana R.
AR Manager / Billing
November 30, 2015

“This system is amazing!”

OverallThis program is amazing! I asked if we could get a report built and Robert showed me that it was in the program already! The programmers at Brasl, Inc. really understand our business. I highly recommend this program for all dump truck companies!

By DumpTruckSoftware.com on November 30, 2015
Thank you Diana. We love what we do. Our offer still stands. Get us to say "No" to a new report or enhancement and lunch is on us!
November 30, 2015
Casarah C.
Account Manager
November 17, 2015

“Outstanding Program!”

OverallI am the only person running the office and this program helps me do it all. The billing, posting of checks, driver revenue statements and paying the sub-contractors. I love the DTS. It saves me loads of time.

By DumpTruckSoftware.com on November 17, 2015
Casarah, we are also amazed at how one person can run the entire office. Please let us know if we can make any other screen and report changes for you!
November 17, 2015
Connectis G.
November 14, 2017

“I Love it ”

ProsAlways available for support . I use this softwear at least 3-4 times a week and its very easy to use, has all the tools i need to run my company
November 14, 2017