RSA Keon Ratings

Overall
3.9/5
4.2/5

About RSA Keon

Public key infrastructure; enables, manages and simplifies the use of digital certificates. Learn more about RSA Keon

ILKER Y.
ENGINEER
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
June 13, 2019

“Good Security system for you if you are working in globaly”

ProsRSA SecurID tokens are not connected with Internet ,it is created automatically in you computer via hardware device or application which is installed by company IT so it is good think for usage.
ConsMaybe it is secured system ,but it is additional step to connect to the servers ,I know it is needed to connect for Security but it is an additional step to connect for our servers
June 13, 2019
Ashish S.
Release Manager
April 10, 2018

“Very good tool for managing user access to the network.”

ProsI have been using RSA for past 4 years and one thing I like most about is ease of use. Unlike other hard tokens, I find it very manageable as it is soft token.
ConsSomehow its Prod turns out to be its Con, since its soft token if my system crashes I am lest with no other option to connect to my company network remotely unless I physically take it to my IT department.
April 10, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
December 19, 2018

“Trustworthy Security Solution”

ProsI like that RSA has built a reputation and has experience in the Security space
ConsNot always flawless products, but improve over time.
December 19, 2018
Kelsey C.
Underwriter
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 5, 2019

“Great Software to Have So You Can Work From Home”

ProsI use this in conjunction with Cisco AnyConnect. I open up RSA, obtain my "token code" and type in that code to Cisco so I can securely log into my work laptop. Great software to have when working from home so you can do everything that you would be able to do in the office, but at home.
ConsThis may only be at my company, but if you don't use RSA for 30 days, you lose access and the IT department has to give your access back.
February 5, 2019
Michael T.
Network Administrator II
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
April 6, 2018

“Token generator we used in conjunction with the old Cisco VPN”

OverallKept vpn secure at the time. I am glad that I no longer have to support it though.
ProsEasy to use and set up, and it is very secure. Not really much to say, it did the job when we needed it too.
ConsAfter an update we had an issue where we would get an error when trying to import the key via internet, and then we would have to get the key emailed to us, which was not as secure.
April 6, 2018
Katie B.
Digital Content Writer
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
July 25, 2019

“Simple & Easy”

ProsThis program is easy to use but my favorite part is that when I close the app on my phone, I don't lose my VPN connection. When my internet hiccups, or I do lose connection - it reconnects automatically.
ConsIn order to get the VPN started, I must enter my personal "pin number" prior to the given code; unfortunately, it only asks for the code so you have to just know that the pin needs to be included as well. This made the first time I signed on a little confusing, but it's easy enough to remember by the second attempt.
July 25, 2019
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
January 8, 2019

“Straight Forward ”

ProsSimple and effective. Copy feature is great. Never fails.
ConsNothing, it's simple, secure, and effective. Set up once and you're good.
January 8, 2019
Telecommunications, Unspecified
November 15, 2017

“It has been difficult to get set up, but once it worked, it worked great”

OverallKeeps items secure
ProsIt is highly secure, and gives me the confidence that safety is priority and being upheld. Once it was set up, it was very easy to use, and customer support was helpful.
ConsTrying to troubleshoot my issues getting it set up after being locked out caused a few hours of difficulty. Now that it is fixed and working, I have had no issues.
November 15, 2017
Translation and Localization, 11-50 employees
April 1, 2019

“Hard to setup but very secure”

OverallI have used it a few times with the Cisco VPN and although it was a bit of a challenge to set it up, once I had it working, it worked very well and smoothly. I LOVE the app on my phone and how it works so perfectly to generate the tokens, I just think the desktop app could use some improvement. Overall, this is a great software that you can trust!
ProsI like how secure it is and how great the app works on my phone and computer.
ConsIt was a bit tricky to set it up initially.
April 1, 2019
Internet, 201-500 employees
March 19, 2018

“Easy to use secure token generator”

ProsEasy to install, easy to sync up and easy to use. A great tool for generating security tokens via mobile app or key fob.
ConsThere is not enough time for each token code. Would be great to have it showing for double the time.
March 19, 2018