ChiroWrite Ratings

Overall

About ChiroWrite

Record patient exams and daily visits to produce SOAP and Narrative reports using TOUCH screen point & click interfaces. Learn more about ChiroWrite

David F.
August 22, 2018

“Excellent software ”

OverallMy wife and I run primarily a PIP clinic with small percentage of health insurance and the software performs really great. Reports and attorney narratives are easy to create and very detailed. The billing module is awesome saving me literally hours per day. The system everything down to the daily Notes are very customizable and very easy to complete. Love it. Been using it for theee years now,
ProsVery easy to use and very customizable. Before opening my own practice I used a popular leading software that is also very expensive. In my opinion (and also my wife's) chirowrire is even better and a lot more affordable. The support from chirowrite is by far much better too!
ConsTough question- anything we don't like gets fixed or updated by programmers very quickly. They are open to improvements.
August 22, 2018
Majera M.
December 4, 2018

“Best decision”

OverallAfter trying out 4-5 different EMR solutions, I chose chirowrite because the learning curve is fast, it runs efficiently and the tech support is prompt.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is how everything flows during an office visit. From Subjective findings, to history, exam, assessment, diagnosis, plan and treatment of the day. It almost forces you into compliance with gold standard record keeping.
ConsWhat I like least about the software is that it is not cloud based and I can't access files off site.
December 4, 2018
Timothy L.
Owner/ chiropractor
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
December 26, 2018

“ChiroWrite Review”

OverallLove the product.
ProsIt is very easy to use, and I get personalize the soap and exam records for my practice which makes note taking as easy as possible. Customer service and Response time is typically within the hour or faster. It is personalized meaning they know understand my needs. it is without question the most user friendly soft ware.
ConsI have no cons. I waiting on the billing billing software.
December 26, 2018
Sean G.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 12, 2018

“Excellent Tech Support and Full Featured System”

ProsThey are always improving their system. Chirowrite is now capable of electronic billing and self check in by patients. The interface is very intuitive and robust in features. I have had 3 EHR systems and am excited to have so much customization available.
ConsI have no issues with the system so far.
September 12, 2018
Julie K.
Partner
April 19, 2018

“A program that feels like it is stuck in the 90s. I am not sure what this interface is more like....”

ProsI can get my files done. It can be hard to get the thing to configure to our style of practice. Must be patient
ConsNot a big fan of having to have a separate machine to run that the front desk. Do not like to user face on another platform.
Tom T.
Therapist
April 19, 2018

“I have seen how it is supposed to work but I don't think that we can get it that way. Too windowzy.”

ProsI think that being able to write all your patient notes and not having to have paper files everywhere is going to be good.
ConsNot sure how to store on the things we pin to files like the electrodes and other patient reports and CDs of imaging.
Oliver T.
Partner
April 26, 2018

“A program that I use for work everyday and that should be improved to perform on a Mac and others.”

ProsI like the fact that the program can integrate with PMP software that is our billing and booking software.
ConsThe interface is a little cumbersome and does not have native support for the Mac. It could be made better by having iPad support.
April 26, 2018