Hosted LMS Ratings

Overall

About Hosted LMS

Limited budget? Smaller organization? Our low-cost LMS package includes Instructional Design / Course Development staff to help design and build your courses, an LMS Administrator to help run your program, Help Desk Support, unlimited training and all system upgrades. The LMS is SCORM, IMS, HIPAA, Title 21 CFR Part 11 and AICC compliant and fully supports all mobile devices. There are too many features to list. Contact us to see if this is a good fit. Learn more about Hosted LMS

Carla H.
Nurse Educator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
May 7, 2018

“This company provides a great product and great customer support!”

OverallCapterra helped me navigate through the ocean of options in learning management systems.
ProsThe LMS we chose from the options edTek offered is easy to use from both administrator and end-user perspective. It is feature-rich and affordable for our small non-profit organization. The edTek staff are knowledgeable and readily available to help with issues. They are trained educators, graphic designers, and IT experts who are up-to-date on good educational design principles. It is very reassuring to know I am not alone out here trying to manage this LMS all on my own. They are quick to respond to questions and often offer solutions I hadn't considered. They are always ready and willing to help. The user interface of the LMS itself is very easy to navigate, looks clean, and runs on every platform we have tried. I would happily recommend this company for its affordability, its excellent service, and its high quality products. HIPAA compliance was also a deciding factor for us in choosing this company!
ConsThere are some levels of permission to which I don't currently have access, and it is a change that is being considered at the design level.
May 7, 2018
Bobbe B.
Managing Director
Accounting, Unspecified
June 5, 2018

“Great experience working with EdTek and their hosting of my course.”

OverallEdtek made the software easy to use!
ProsThe ability to reach out for help to a staff who knew the software and with a quick response time. It made my learning curve very short, and the ability to write an extensive course quickly, which was being forced on me due to deadlines. I achieved my goal of creating a valuable learning experience for the participants in 30 days!
ConsThe software did not offer all the activity levels I wanted to use, but the staff created work-arounds which worked. Since implementation, there have been several upgrades so I suspect the software has become more loaded with features. For online learning, EdTek was great in helping me achieve my goals.
June 5, 2018
Taanya P.
Training Technology Specialist
March 27, 2015

“I recommend EdTek to anyone looking for an online learning system!"”

Overall"As a small non-profit tasked with providing a state mandated training curriculum, we needed an easy way to deliver the training. With Maine being such a large state and with the economy as it is, we needed a way to provide the training without incurring large travel costs - we needed a hybrid product that would enable us to continue live classes and allow for distance learning too. The online option seemed like a no-brainer; we searched far and wide for many ways to provide this `hybrid option while keeping our costs at a minimum. There appeared to be so many online sites that offered eLearning products; however, most had upfront (startup) costs that were substantial considering there was little assistance and or room for growth - until we found EdTek Services that is! They were able to provide us with a great turnkey package of products and services that fit our needs - and within our budget! Their product is able to grow as we do, the platform is always the most current, the training for instructors is very good and useful, and the 24/7 Help Desk for students and instructors is just the cherry on top! The knowledgeable tech and client services consultant support has been unparalleled with their ability to help us brand our site, implement it, and solve any problems that arose while loading content. I recommend EdTek to anyone looking for an online learning system!"
Jonathan S.
Director of Online Learning
March 27, 2015

“Changing LMS to itsLearning and using EdTek for support. ”

OverallI participated in a change from another LMS to itsLearning. EdTek and their support team were wonderful during what is usually a difficult process. Their team helped move our existing learning content from our old LMS to itsLearning and worked to train the instructors on using the new system. However, from a teaching standpoint itsLearning is quite intuitive and easy to use for instructors. Similarly learners seemed to be able to navigate and use the tools with ease. The LMS included many useful tools which cost extra on our previous LMS, for example the ePortfolio. Using EdTek for our LMS hosting was cost effective and extremely helpful for our small staff involved with the College's online learning efforts. Over my time with the College EdTek also provided us assistance with LMS administration, faculty training, instructional design, and consulting services for accreditation. Working with them was good experience and I'd recommend their services to any institution that needs help with their distance learning programs.
Avi Z.
Director, Jewish Studies Online
March 25, 2015

“Highly recommended product and services provided by Edtek Services”

OverallThe product is a high quality product which allows for our effective teaching of online courses. There are many features available. Most of our courses effectively utilize the test modes, quizzes, and embedded products. We do not utilize live interactive functionality as part of our program on a regular basis. However, when it has been used it has worked. We have been using LMS for approximately 5 years and each upgrade to the system brings a new and better product. Additionally, the support we receive from EdTek Services is superb.
Jeff W.
Registrar
March 25, 2015

“Great company, great product”

OverallOur experience with EdTek has been great - fast and friendly service is the norm. We also love the product: itslearning is a great online learning platform that fulfills all of our needs and is user-friendly for students and faculty.
Brittany R.
Marketing and Operations Associate

“Hosted LMS”

OverallGreat customer service and attentive staff.