A2Z Events Ratings

Overall

About A2Z Events

The leading events solution for nonprofits and commercial enterprises, Personify A2Z Events includes everything needed to manage and optimize your exposition, tradeshow or conference. Our powerful, SaaS-based tools deliver end-to-end support for event management tasks, allowing you to streamline floor plan management, event websites, online contracts, sponsorships, speaker management, reporting and more. Purpose-built and proven, maximize events and deliver experiences with A2Z Events. Learn more about A2Z Events

Mark B.
Manager, Exhibit Operations
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees
September 26, 2019

“a2z for show management”

Overalla2z has been more than what I every could have hoped for (for Exhibits). I am also thrilled with the show app. However, my colleagues have been very unhappy with the conference side of things both from the client support and the software functionality. They have switched back to Cadmium which is what they were using before. We have looked at Cadmium for exhibits but the picture design vs. the CAD design has ruled it out for us. I have ALWAYS felt that I (we) were very well supported by the staff at a2z. Before the firm was sold I had always wished that I had worked there when I finished with my software company and product, STARSystem.
ProsI like most that the software meets our needs as show management both from the perspective of making and managing the sales process and that it also meets the needs of our exhibitors and sponsors. It is rare to find a need that it does not handle and also very (very) important for a web-based system, it is rare to find the system down and unavailable. I am also very impressed with the new web-based support. Regardless of whether I reach my designated account person (who really knows her stuff), I always get near instant support and that support resolves my issue.
ConsI do find that some features of floor plan management such as creating an NES or moving a booth do not always work the first time. There does not seem to be a reason for them not working and the cryptic error message does not resolve the problem either. Usually going after the goal a different way or reloading the floor plan does resolve it though. I have never found that there was an issue I could not find a way around to get it resolved. It seems "fuzzy" to me when is the contact and address used from the company tab, the contact tab, or the booth info tab. I wish I had a better understanding not just of which should be used when and for what but also then which is reported out in which report.
Tara T.
Meetings & Events Specialist
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Going paperless”

OverallWe have always used 5-page paper contracts for our 200+ exhibitors every year. Since we already use a2z's floor plan management, we decided to add the online exhibitor contract and payments module this year. We haven't been through an entire show cycle with the new system yet, but I am very excited to be free from paper contracts!
ProsI like the customization of everything from the floor plan to the communication templates. I'm also grateful for the willingness of my project manager to find solutions to our association's intricacies.
ConsThe template and messaging systems are tricky to get used to.
Kristy S.
Exhibit Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
October 2, 2019

“A2Z Personify”

OverallIt meets all of our shows wants/needs related to both of our expositions.
ProsA2Z Personify is the industry leader in exposition software. The look and ease of use on the global admin side, professional look on the public side, customer support, webinar training sessions are all Top Notch! They also work well with our official contractor and vendors.
ConsIt is the leading tradeshow industry floor plan management system - I haven't seen another come close to A2Z Personify.
October 2, 2019
Kanwal S.
Manager, Registration & Meeting Services
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Ease Of Use”

OverallVery positive in the backend of the website as well as how easy it is for our attendees and exhibitors to use.
ProsHow easy it is to use and the support from our project manager to help answer questions and/or their assistance in either solving or coming up with solutions that meet our needs within the constraint of the system. I love the fact that the mobile app ties in nicely with the website without having to recreate the wheel.I love the fact that the mobile app ties in nicely with the website without having to recreate the wheel.
ConsReports -- some reports (especially those around the exhibitor module) are great and provides the info you are looking for; however, there are some that don't have what we are looking for and/or cannot be exported into an excel format.
Linda B.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2019

“Excellent product that helps our event floor plan and financial functions”

OverallVery satisfied with the service and dependability.
ProsThe ease of use, and various financial, communication, and floor plan functions.
ConsThe interface could be more modern - we have used a2z for 9 + years and still the same interface. Also, the email function could have templates, etc. to make them look more modern - example an invoice template etc.
Jean D.
Exhibits & Sponsorship Sales, Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
October 7, 2019

“My a2z Events Experience”

OverallOverall I have had a great experience with the software. Our rep our administrator is always very helpful when I have specific questions.
ProsI like that I'm able to manage our meetings all in one place. Being able to perform fulfilments as well as pulling financials makes it a really great tool.
ConsI don't the way names in the item list carry over to current events. I would like to be able to reuse a name and not affect past event records
October 7, 2019
Heather J.
Sponsorship Coordinator
Events Services, 10,001+ employees
October 8, 2019

“All around event software”

OverallGood. Easy once you know how to use it and get do a lot
ProsSchedule/Accounting/floor plans make it easy peasy
Consif you type a company name wrong it won't find it.
Tom M.
Managing Partner
Music, 1-10 employees

“Thrilled”

ProsEase of use and the numerous reporting options.
ConsI have zero complaints about the product or service
Nicole B.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
October 1, 2019

“Been Using It As Long As It's Been Around”

ProsI have been using the a2z tool for as long as it's been around. It has come a long way in those years - in functionality and look/feel. It will always be the financial/inventory management tool I recommend first.
ConsNot as familiar with the mobile app. I have used easier platforms.
October 1, 2019