DealerCenter Ratings

Overall

About DealerCenter

Serving over 11,000 dealers, DealerCenter is a leading provider of dealer management solutions. DealerCenter gives full control over sales, customer management, inventory, credit reports, insurance and financing. With available add-ons of Dealer Websites and Buy Here, Pay Here, it gives you the functionality you need. As an authorized reseller, we can provide access to major credit bureau and book services, vehicle history reports and other services popular with independent dealers. Learn more about DealerCenter

Gary S.
September 24, 2019

“Few Things Needed to be Great”

OverallExcellent ... simple to say they are without compare, the best I've dealt with.
ProsIntelligent and Easy to use. Team always seeking to improve product and release updates regularly. Price Point is affordable. Integration between DMS, CRM, and Website/Inventory Solution is very nice.
ConsPlease consider adding the following options : Internal messaging ... to include a messaging dashboard available to managers to be able to view all conversations. Ideally a user would be able to send an message/text in a customer record or deal record... the deal/customer would be associated with the private message and once clicked on, would take you into the record from which the message was created. By attaching the record to the message, one could type a message without having to explain which customer or deal they're referring to. The message alert/push notification would be slightly different in nature from existing push notifications and there would be a special icon exclusively reserved for the messaging app on desktop version. Secondly, would be awesome if y'all would create a preview window pop up when hovering over a customer record, that preview would bring up the dispositions record along with the associated notes, so that one could get an overview of the customer file without having to click into it, opening another browser window and the time it takes to do so... it's cumbersome right now... something like I'm describing, to make it easier would be great. Thank you to all the brains that bring these things into being!! Y'all are always doing good work :)
September 24, 2019
Eli W.
IT Manager

“DealerCenter Review”

OverallDealerCenter is an excellent choice for any Dealership. The customer support is phenomenal. The CRM is great, the website manager is great. The marketing tools are great. Overall this is an excellent product. I use it every day and it makes my life a lot easier.
ProsDealerCenter has everything in one place. DMS, CRM, Website Manager, Marketing Tools, Financing, etc.. Everything you need to manage a Dealership.
ConsHow the new tabs open could be improved. I like to keep open a couple DealerCenter pages during the day. One for Customers and one for Inventory. Only some of the pages open in a new tab, and you're unable to middle click to open up the pages you want opened in a new tab. Also, when adding pictures to vehicles on the vehicles "online marketing" tab, they should make the box that you rearrange pictures in expandable. If the pictures upload backwards for some reason it is a huge pain in the but getting those pictures to the top by slowly scrolling every one to the top.
Gary S.
December 19, 2018

“CRM review/suggestions”

OverallShould create a stage or bucket system for prospects... Buckets could consist of stages that a prospect may be in, and would be easier to manage from a perspective of buckets/stages - should have a graphic representing that particular stage or bucket and once clicked into, the data appears.. Also, should have preview/quick view available on hovering over a prospect without having to click into their file... time consuming to have to do that for each prospect Would be ideal to have the ability to attach 3 persons to a prospect, primary and then a couple of secondary persons that would be like a BCC email... easier to manage prospects assigned to a salesperson if I myself and my assistant could be "attached" to the prospect and remain in our planner, so to speak... sometimes when assigning to a salesperson, out of sight becomes out of mind... and the less digging one has to do to find the prospects that are of interest, the better. My advice, act as a potential client and preview some of the other CRM's on the market.... get someone from the car business on your development team or at least on your "board of directors" ... the insight into the business will be valuable. Also.... the smartest CRM on the market today, is Drive Centric.... would be great if ya'll could investigate their platform and glean some ideas... their more expensive, of course... but they are smarter, a lot like your company is. CRM needs too makes sales and follow up EASY EASY as possible :)
Pros> unlimited text > workflow > mobile app > inventory > call tracking > desking tool ( newly designed )
Cons> not designed by "car people", that shows up ... > very report driven, not enough graphics/charts/visuals > cannot delete anything from the system, gets very congested > cannot print from mobile app
December 19, 2018
Jo Ann C.
October 8, 2019

“Makes Running our Dealership Possible!”

OverallWe were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren't taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we've got the website up and going,we're really looking for our business to grow.
ProsIt's user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We're excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!
ConsAny issue we've had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I'm not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!
October 8, 2019
Donnie B.
July 23, 2019

“The rep Rocks!”

OverallMy overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App
ProsThe convenience of everything being in one place
ConsLimitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem
July 23, 2019
Summer M.
September 13, 2019

“Dealer Center website ”

OverallPositive
ProsEasy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.
ConsNothing, I have liked everything about the system
September 13, 2019
David B.
sales/finance
October 21, 2017

“Great”

OverallI stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI
ProsThe thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.
October 21, 2017
JASON C.
DEALER PRINCIPLE

“DealerCenter DMS”

OverallOverall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.
ProsIntegration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...
ConsSome of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.
RAMON C.
July 16, 2019

“CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK”

ProsI love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.
ConsI don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.
Sean T.
May 6, 2019

“Great service and tons of features”

OverallThese guys really try to make you happy with their product and services. For example, The support staff set me up with Carfax or Autocheck on our website. He did it really quickly, called me to see how I like it, and walked me through all the options and features. These guys really try hard and it makes the price of their services well worth it.
ProsUser-friendly, tons of features, great response from customer service, the list is endless.
ConsThat there is no local back up in case the network goes down. But, in that case, I would be mad at my internet service provider and not Dealercenter.
May 6, 2019
Nima S.
August 14, 2018

“Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!”

ProsDealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!
ConsThere are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.
Brandon Michel E.
Founder/Consultant/Trainer
December 22, 2017

“A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.”

OverallAnyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.
ProsEase of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.
ConsThe Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.
December 22, 2017
Jonathan R.
March 13, 2017

“Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!”

OverallI have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.
ProsYou can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.
ConsHaven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.
Recommendations to other buyersBeing able to be more phone friendly and being able to do most of the tasks you can do on your computer but on the phone instead.
Dillon M.
September 18, 2019

“5 Start Software and Service”

OverallLive training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.
ProsI definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.
Consnothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.
September 18, 2019
OSCAR F.
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2018

“Thank You DealerCenter”

OverallWe love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.
ProsWe have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.
ConsThere isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features
October 12, 2018
Richard C.

“Above and Beyond”

Overall My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.
ProsThat I can handle all my dealership business at one location.
ConsHaving to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.
Leemon P.
Owner/Dealership
March 21, 2018

“It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.”

ProsWorking with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.
ConsThere is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.
March 21, 2018
Michael N.
Bus Dev
March 10, 2017

“Very impressive and powerful. ”

OverallThis DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.
ProsThe user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy
ConsCost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.
Recommendations to other buyers Some of the web posting details and third party stuff is hidden but, once you knowcustomizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes. where it is, it works
AHMED s.
October 4, 2019

“DealerCenter Review”

OverallThe support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP
ProsI like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.
ConsI dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date
October 4, 2019
IYAD H.
August 5, 2019

“Dealer Center Review”

OverallGreat experience and training from the representative.
Prosdealer center is an all in one system works great
ConsThere is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter
August 5, 2019
Teriellen H.
August 23, 2018

“DealerCenter is the best!”

OverallMy overall experience has been wonderful!
ProsWhat I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!
ConsWhat I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.
August 23, 2018
Elie S.

“DealerCenter is awesome”

ProsI had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!
Consthere really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.
WELMA L.

July 29, 2019
gary b.
slaes manager
January 2, 2018

“customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should have ”

ProsCustomer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.
January 2, 2018
Carolyn R.
February 20, 2019

“EC CARS”

OverallGreat experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!
ProsHow all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She's very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.
ConsI couple of items aren't working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.
February 20, 2019
Ana B.
Finance Manager
January 31, 2018

“Dealercenter”

ProsIt's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter. You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.
ConsThe app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it. If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.
January 31, 2018
Misty S.
VP
Automotive, Self-employed
October 25, 2017

“Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!! ”

ProsEase of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing my product rep is amazing!
ConsThe accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -
October 25, 2017
Joe B.
February 5, 2019

“DealerCenter is great”

OverallOur rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!
ProsDealerCenter is super easy to learn, making the program fast and efficient. Structuring the deals is simple as well with automatic approvals with preferred lenders. Like being able to bring in outside lenders through RouteOne and DealerTrack. Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!
ConsSometime approvals with other lenders is not as simple
February 5, 2019
Kelvin A.
Ownwer
October 30, 2017

“Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced. ”

Overallefficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.
Proswe love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.
Consif I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.
October 30, 2017
Mahmoud M.
October 2, 2019

“DealerCenter review”

ProsI like that DealerCenter staff is very professional and patient
Consno complaints about this system at the moment
October 2, 2019
Juan E C.
Automotive, Self-employed
August 19, 2019

“Awesome customer service and easy to use!”

OverallExcellent
ProsPrices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.
ConsI like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet
August 19, 2019
Daniela F.
August 2, 2019

“Capitol Auto Sales”

OverallTheir representative is very polite and calls when needed
ProsI like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers
Constaxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching
August 2, 2019
Al B.
Administrator
August 16, 2018

“A great source for our dealership and great customer service.”

OverallIt took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.
Pros- Easy to Use - Friendly Customer Service - The score is a good selling tool
ConsThe AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.
August 16, 2018
Ody D.
CFO
March 28, 2018

“My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the sign up”

ProsWe enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.
ConsThe achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.
March 28, 2018
Tabitha W.
December 8, 2017

“I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision! ”

OverallI love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!
ProsWe switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!
ConsThe only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.
December 8, 2017
Obed N.
GM
October 10, 2017

“"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!! ”

OverallAll Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...
ProsThe ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.
ConsThe amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.
October 10, 2017
Abel S.

“Quality & Efficiency”

OverallThe support staff has always done an exceptional job of answering my calls, even if it's just to tell me he's on another call, and that he'll call me back. He has thorough product knowledge, and goes out of his way to get me answers for something that he's not in charge of. As far as Dealercenter - I have no complaints. The combination of products included in the bundle package makes it extremely user-friendly, and is also cost effective.
ProsEfficiency: Autocheck, Blue Book, Credit Reports, Financing, etc...
ConsThe amount of windows/tabs that open
Recommendations to other buyersContact TrueCar and find out why pictures are fed in random order
Tawnya M.
April 29, 2019

“Best product”

ProsDealer Center is easily the the best product for auto dealership inventory and customer management. It is the easiest to use of all I have tried, and has the most available features.
ConsI only wish there was an integrated service department management software for Repair Orders. Although I can include repair costs for each vehicle, it would be nice ot be able to track a vehicle from sales inventory, past Sold, and through any future repairs.
April 29, 2019
Zyad Q.
February 19, 2019

“Best DMS and support staff for all dealers!”

OverallI love the system it has made my dealership operate 110% better than I could ever imagine and it is all due to my rep helping m every step of the way as well as training me on all the new features that come about.
ProsThe ease and customization to you r dealership that it offers.
ConsOnly thing I don't like is the fact you can't use the same username on 2 different computers or it will automatically log you out while working if someone accidentally signs in. That can get frustrating at times
February 19, 2019
Anthony J.
Sales
January 10, 2019

“Dealers Center review”

ProsThe system is a great add on ,very simple and accurate i would recommend this with any computer illiterate person. Desk a deal features for estimating a deal and organizing prospects are very straight forward
ConsThe Cons is that states regulations compromises the full effect of the opportunity dealers center has to offer with certain situations such as form signing for new comers that may not remember where the customers should sign documentation.
January 10, 2019
Ben M.
June 19, 2018

“Customer support was great to work with and helped me understand the CRM tool”

ProsI have a better understanding now of how the CRM tool can help me automate my business. It gives me the same level of tools that franchise dealerships at a fraction of the cost. Very user friendly compared to all the CRM tools I've worked with over the last 15 years.
ConsI have used DealerCenter for over 3 and a half years and I see the improvements and the adaptation with new technology and catering to real world dealership needs.
June 19, 2018
Jason L.
General Sales Manager
February 14, 2019

“Most Bang for Your Buck ”

OverallTop notch!
ProsI really think you get the most out of this system for what it costs, I have the value bundle which includes the DMS, CRM, booking service, advertising, and a website. It allows me to easily integrate with all my finance companies in one location. I really like having one location where I can handle all my daily dealership needs and the support that they offer is amazing. My rep has helped me to set up the system and customize things to the way I need them to work more efficiently for my business.
ConsSometimes the system goes down or has trouble printing on Chrome which is what I use most often and it does slow the flow when I am not able to print what I need when a customer is present.
February 14, 2019
TRAVIS D.
November 13, 2018

“Great platform & great service!”

OverallOverall my experience with DealerCenter & Phedra has been A+ ! This is my 3rd dealership bringing on DealerCenter & working with my rep!
ProsWhat I like most about this software is ease-of-use, the mobile application is a useful tool for scanning customer information & adding inventory.
ConsWhat I like lease about this software is customizing certain fields. It would be helpful for users to customize their own application a bit more.
November 13, 2018
Matin N.
June 29, 2018

“Easy Access and very useful especially the mobile app! ”

OverallOrganization of deals and Autocheck integration.
ProsHow easy it is to use and how the app is very user friendly. Customer service was also great and walked me through every step with Dealercenter's website and mobile app. Also showed me extra features of Dealercenter I had no idea existed!
ConsI can't complain about anything with Dealercenter. It is the most user friendly and easy to use software on the market.
June 29, 2018
Bernie L.
March 30, 2018

“BEST EXPERIENCE EVER”

OverallINCREDIBLE EASY USE AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING IN EASY FASHION ABOUT MY CAR DEALS.
ProsEVERYTHING NO FLAWS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCREDIBLE GREAT SERVICE very easy to use and understand ,great for both new and experienced dealers,I highly recommend it.
ConsNOTHING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS GREAT. I COULDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING. IVE BEEN IN THE BUISNESS OVER 20 YEARS AND DEALERCENTER HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE FOR AS LONG AS I REMEMBER
March 30, 2018
anthony v.
Finance manager
March 9, 2018

“Great company and support. I would have been lost with out this DMS/CRM THANK YOU!!!!”

OverallI am able to run my business proficiently and professionally
ProsThe ease of use and the great customer service I receive especially from appointed customer service representatives.
ConsThe bill of sales will not go into Numerical sequence. I have put in many tickets to try to get this resolved because it is the law in Rhode Island to have the bill a sales in sequence but to no Avail hopefully one day customer service support will fix this problem
March 9, 2018
JESSICA G.
January 31, 2017

“User Friendly”

OverallI love this system! I have not had any experience in this industry until my recent employment. With that being said, it was a breeze navigating through the system. Everything is pretty much straight forward. The customer service has been a huge help! They worked with my company while we merged. However, I would of liked to been able to import all of my contacts into another company's dealercenter. Perhaps that's in the works! Overall, I've been satisfied, and I use to mobile as well. It's been a lifesaver.
ProsUser friendly
ConsImport data
January 31, 2017
April W.
Finance Manager

“DealerCenter”

OverallBeing able to communicate with customers over text is key in this business. Dealer center allows us to communicate professionally, keep it visually stimulating, and be as effective as possible with clientelling.
ProsUser friendly with training.................
ConsThe CRM doesn't seem as efficient as it could be. Take get repetitive and waste time clearing them.
January 8, 2019

“CRM PRO!”

OverallI have been with dealercenter for years now, and I really love the platform! Just recently set up my DRM pro and really going to use this to push our lost customers and warm leads.!
ProsEase of use and the deep range of options.
ConsThe iphone app is a little bit slow, and as far as the CRM text messages, you cant shorten the links to carfax or include a pdf. I would think a customer wants a clean short message. No long urls to click.
January 8, 2019
tooraj j.
October 29, 2018

“Awesome Service”

OverallI used to be a customer for carsforsale.com and needed to cut back on expenses so I decided to go with no website but cargurus only allows inventory to be updated through a third party. The customer representative helped me figure that out and also sold me a website though dealer center.
ProsThe features that need monthly payments that customer representative helped me discover.
Consthe monthly cost that is being charged for more services.
October 29, 2018