Cisco Webex Meetings Ratings

Overall

About Cisco Webex Meetings

Each month 113 million professionals rely on WebEx to collaborate and to move projects forward faster. Now teams can work with anyone from a browser, a mobile device, or a video system. WebEx Meeting Center offers integrated audio, video, and content sharing. Keep conversations private with highly secure WebEx meetings from the Cisco Collaboration Cloud. Learn more about Cisco Webex Meetings

Malith Madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 15, 2019

“Best for Virtual Meetings”

OverallFirst of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times. Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings. Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities. Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.
ProsWell, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time. Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required. The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.
ConsSo far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.
September 15, 2019
David S.
IT Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

“Host Meetings Professionally!”

OverallCisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.
ProsWebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!
ConsThe only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.
EMEL K.
PD Chassis Supervisor
July 18, 2019

“Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx”

OverallIn overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...
ProsHD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.
ConsLatest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.
July 18, 2019
Ozgur E.
Product Development Supervisor
May 8, 2019

“The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features”

OverallI'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.
ProsWebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.
ConsOne of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.
May 8, 2019
May 17, 2019

“Cisco Webex - Better before”

OverallAll in all, It is a great program and provides great convenience to all of us. I have also used some similar programs and I can easily say webex is the best at this point in time. However, I believe it is worth to work on the cons I mentioned above to make it even better, maybe perfect. I would like to thank to Cisco Webex for making business life easier for us.
ProsIt is one of the most helpful program in my business life. It makes the discussion easier. You can quickly set-up a meeting for anytime in the future. If you need to have a meeting immediately, one-click webex is the quickest way. During the meeting, you can annotate onto screen even if it is not your screen. It helps to have a better discussion. It is even possible to dictate another attandee's computer. I could not believe when I realized it. It is also possible to get the detail of the meeting including attandee list and you can even record your meeting.
ConsThere are two cons that I feel while using webex. First one is a new issue. After last update of webex, I do not think it is user-friendly enough anymore. I am having issues to control the meeting. It was better with old revision. I have no idea what is the driver of having this update but it obviously need another update. Last and most important one is the delay of the action for me. When I am controlling someone's screen or annotating on it, what I have done appears others computer late. Frankly, I do not know it is due to an issue with webex or internet connection but it sometimes makes communication harder.
May 17, 2019
Javier D.
Customer Success Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
September 18, 2019

“Cisco Webex Meetings - Meetings with everyone without limits”

OverallWith Cisco Webex Meeting I can contact and work with anyone without leaving the office or my home. It allows me to support clients instantly, meet with colleagues who are in another country without having to travel or take distance training without the cost associated with the trip. Many of the daily meetings that work requires are resolved with this application without leaving the office.
ProsCisco Webex Meetings is the quintessential collaborative cloud platform. It allows users to have their own personal room to be able to meet up to 1000 people in the same meeting. It has video capacity of up to 200 participants, you can use a white board to show any idea in an instant and even share screen or give or take control of another device. All in one application. And the best part is that if you are near a Cisco video device, you can use proximity and define that device as an audio and video device instead of a cell phone or computer. If the guests do not have the application installed, it does not matter, from any browser they can join the meeting or from the cell phone. What more can you ask for a virtual meeting application?
ConsHonestly there isn't much to say at this point. Maybe just mention that you need to be a computer administrator to be able to install the application that without it, you don't have the plug in in Office tools like Outlook. It would be good not to have this requirement and to be able to have the plug in without having the need to install the application.
September 18, 2019
Nick B.
IT Administrator
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“Pretty Good, but Could Use some Fine Tuning”

OverallWe use it to video conference with potential vendors of software. It takes the place of the traveling salesman and it does a decent job of this. Despite its few drawbacks and hiccups, it works pretty well and does not require any sort of account to set up a meeting with a host. I would recommend this software.
ProsIt is relatively easy for me to set this software up for my users. Most of the time, we are the ones on the guest side of the session. We typically talk to other companies who are selling software and they use Webex to demo products. As far as getting into the session and getting set up it is easy as long as there is someone with admin privileges present. The video quality is okay, and the point usually gets across. It is nice that the host can share their computer screen for demos or presentations and it is nice that Webex does not require any user account creation to join a meeting. Also the ability to dial in to a conference call is wonderful if one side or the other is having sound or microphone problems.
ConsIt is impossible to set up Webex meetings on our domain without an administrator or technician being present. Webex requires a small program to be installed and this causes problems for end-users. They usually try to set it up themselves and mess something up or get stuck at the admin credentials screen. This is required every time someone schedules a Webex meeting. It has become such an issue that we ask users to let tech support know when the meeting is scheduled so we can make sure to be there.
August 26, 2019
June 28, 2018

“WebEx Meeting Center better than Business Link”

OverallWebEx Meeting Center is the best software out there that is good for companies with 10,000+ employees. It is seamless and is easy to use. Never had any issues using this software!
ProsWhen I started working, I was first introduced in using "Business Link" whenever we have client calls or conference bridge calls, and I thought that is already a great application used for conferences. However, when I transferred to Conduent (formerly known as Xerox) from Convergys, I now use WebEx Meeting Center whenever I do client calls, and conference calls with team members spread throughout the globe, and it surpassed my expectations. I or we (in the company) never had any problems using WebEx Meeting Center. WebEx Meeting Center is an easy to use software that lets you connect with people all around the globe at once without any worries of line interruption, inconvenient dialing-in process, and downtimes. WebEx Meeting Center lets team members record conference meetings and training, and this is very helpful since it provides us a video or file that we can cling to just in case we want to review what transpired on the call. Its video capability is also beneficial for me as a workforce manager since I can assess non-verbal cues of my clients, subordinates, and bosses.
ConsThis software is very convenient to use, and I think I can't ask for more, and I never had any problems using this software so I guess this is N/A for me.
June 28, 2018
Public Safety, Unspecified
May 23, 2018

“The best platform that I've ever used for web conferencing and collaboration”

ProsWhat I like most about Webex is just how generally good it is. Of all the business applications that are used in my organization, Webex is one that I've come to trust that it will always be working, and working well. It is easy to use, and the quality of the calls are top notch. Our organization uses a number of web conferencing services, including some that we host internally on our own infrastructure, and I often recommend Webex over our own internal service as it is just that much better in terms of quality. Despite the fact that it lives outside our network, I have never noticed any bandwidth or performance issues, and this is saying something considering that our internet link is notoriously inadequate. Of the variety of external services that we do use, I've found that some are often finnicky or don't work, but Webex works 100% of the time. It is my go to for large scale meetings where quality and reliability are of the utmost importance, because I know that it will deliver.
ConsOne gripe I've always had with Webex are some of the quirks surrounding audio. For one, the functionality where call in users are linked with their web sessions is pretty weak. While you can certainly do that, I've found that people don't really understand how it works, and we typically end up with about 75% of call in users who are not linked, which can make it really difficult to figure out who is speaking. Improving that process would definitely enhance the experience. Also, integrated audio and teleconference audio do not seem to link, which is a bit odd and annoying,. it would be great to bridge those two audio services, so that all users can hear each other, regardless of which audio option they are using.
May 23, 2018
Keerthi P.
Technology Lead ( Infosys)
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees
September 10, 2018

“Most convenient meeting setup ”

OverallVirtual collaboration with colleagues all over the world is simple and effective.
ProsGenerally I have to join a lot of meetings from different vendors using their meeting software but I find webex meetings from Cisco launch very quickly and it does not require any additional installation or setup. We click on the link that the invitee created and then it automatically starts the software if installed locally or asks for launching a temporary application in Chrome to start the meeting. All this process takes less than a minute to complete. Time is of the essence when trying to join back to back meetings. The software has very intuitive interface for dialing in, screen sharing and chatting. 3 major features visible on the front screen and all others neatly hidden. Sharing and whiteboarding is a breeze with the software. The coolest thing about this is that it has a mobile app that is as simple as the laptop interface. The software allows for recording the sessions and the output files are minimal in size for sharing. This means that the compression software is very good. Overall a great solution for conducting meetings virtually.
ConsIt would be great if there was an option to share browser screen on mobile devices.
September 10, 2018
Max V.
Manager & Sr. Engineer, Technology Operations
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
June 1, 2019

“Cisco Webex (Great product with some issues)”

OverallFor audio and video conference, I believe Webex is one of the best solutions. The moment you need to start doing screen share and other things, that is where Webex drops the ball. Too many issues to deal with. We have brought this to Cisco but they can only troubleshoot when the problem happens (which is normally when we are in a meeting). We cannot stop a meeting to call cisco to troubleshoot. And when we run some test with them, we cannot reproduce the errors.
ProsWhen it works (which is 80-90% of the times), it is very solid. We do audio and video conference with Webex with our different offices, and we don't normally have issues with the quality.
ConsProblems. 1) Sometimes the webex plugin for browsers do not work well. Specially when you need to present. Firefox plugin is broken. 2) Sometimes, you dial and seem to get through the meeting, but the meeting shows as not started, so as a meeting owner you need to hang up and dial back to try to restart the meeting. 3) Sometimes, you want to login to your Webex portal to make a meeting from there, and it will not log you in, but won't show any error. 4) Sometimes, when sharing screen and you want to pass control to another participant, they will be able to move the mouse, but they will be unable to click or type on your screen.
June 1, 2019
Zack R.
Talent Management Specialist Senior Analyst
Defense & Space, 10,001+ employees
August 4, 2019

“Cisco WebEx is a great software for better communication. ”

OverallI would recommended this efficient software for everyone because it is the best video conferences software in all over the world. I can easily connect myself with all my friends and colleagues and I can also share my knowledge and important information in a easier and instant way. The important thing about the Cisco WebEx is that it is not very expensive as compared to the other software's.
ProsCisco WebEx is a best communication tool. It is very easy to use and have great versatile features because here we can make international calls with audio and video calls and video conferences. it is the most convenient tool for sending instant messages and also have video calls and conferences. We can easily sharing our information and chats with our colleagues, friends and anyone. Cisco WebEx software is the powerful tool for the audio and video conferences. Hence, it is the better source of communication and almost every-person use the Cisco WebEx software.
ConsThe one thing that I don't like about this software is that video calls and conferences are disconnected and our camera would be shut off without any problem. We can easily share our data, files and screen with our friends, colleagues and team member. But sometimes when we share large amount of data and files with each other then we faced some complications about the sharing purpose. But still Cisco WebEx software is the best and easiest to use this efficient tool.
August 4, 2019
Eric D.
Transportation Planner
Civil Engineering, 10,001+ employees
October 9, 2018

“WebEx Makes Meeting with Team Members Easy”

OverallI use Cisco WebEx on a daily basis for conference calls with clients. Having the WebEx app integrated into my Outlook calendar makes setting up new calls very easy. Clients who do not have WebEx have found the software to be very easy to use and value the tools like screen share and video chat. Before we switched to WebEx, we were stuck using a standard conference call dial-in number. WebEx makes calls more engaging and productive for our employees and our clients.
ProsWebEx is a great tool for having clear meetings with colleagues that could be 10 feet away or 10,000 miles away. I like the multi-functionality of WebEx, in that users can call in using their phone, talk via their computer's microphone, or even video conference if needed. The share screen tool and present tool make it very easy for others on the conference to view what you are seeing. Finally, the integration of WebEx with Outlook mail makes it super easy to invite people to meetings and have those meetings go directly to your calendar.
ConsThere isn't much not to like about WebEx. It is a very functional web, video, and teleconferencing tool that makes businesses more productive. The one thing I think WebEx could improve on is it's user interface. The WebEx application design could be a bit more robust.
October 9, 2018
Gurmandeep S.
SEO Analyst
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“Webex meeting Center is best way to interact with clients or colleagues anyone.”

OverallWebex Meeting Center is the best video and audio conferencing software as now I can meet with any client within few seconds. It really helped us to collaborate in a better way with clients and workers. This is an integrated software for the complete meeting as we can also share content here. This is a perfect way fot a business meet.
ProsBefore using Webex Meeting Center I used to have the usual video and audio conferencing software. I did not require this software but then I thought to try it once as techie guy. And, since then I have been using this video conferencing software and my experience went very well. Webex Meeting Center is different from other such software as it requires some additional functionality. The software provides the best video calling with good sound quality. The software also allows me to share content so don't require any separate software for that. In addition. We can access this from mobile, tablet and laptop. We can also schedule calls for important meeting and it also provides us reminder. facility of audio sharing is also available.
ConsSo far, the software has facilitated us in many ways and still, it's going on. One thing here which I really faced here is the complex design of the software. But once you become used to it everything goes well. customer support is good but they might delay in providing services.
October 19, 2018
Kristin L.
Course Designer
August 1, 2018

“WebEx is my favorite online meeting place software”

OverallEasy to use and share information: good for quick, long distance meetings where you need to share your screen, for webinars with hundreds of participants, and for classes that require participation as well.
ProsI've used a few different meeting-facilitating softwares and WebEx is by far my favorite. I like that you can have controlled amounts of interactivity based on your needs, you can lock down specific controls, you can use phone and/or voip without issue. I primarily used WebEx in my role as a software instructor and the added benefit of the Hands On Lab feature made teaching over long distances much easier. The ability to schedule, reschedule, and create instant sessions is also great. Overall, WebEx is the most intuitive and flexible meeting software I have used.
ConsSometimes the icons get a little tricky looking, and I think they could have more options for chat emoji reactions, but that is pretty minor. Sometimes there is a bit of lag, when sharing information, connecting to other computers, etc, but this is likely a network issue and not inherant to WebEx. It seems like sometimes the invitations that should be sent upon setup of a session are not sent. Or, if this is due to user error, the method of inviting participants is clunky and can get confusing. The time being AM/PM in the scheduling a session process defaults to the time you are currently in, and doesn't move forward when you select an hour later in the day. It would be nice if the time could be reworked so you don't accidentally end up scheduling a meeting for 3AM.
August 1, 2018
Bheesam J.
Sr. software engineer
November 17, 2017

“i found Cisco webex meeting centre a wonderful tool, it is very easy to schedule meetings.”

Overalli can schedule my meeting in One click using this. We use WebEx daily for meetings with potential customers, vendors, and for support.
Prosit is awesome tool. it is very easy to schedules meeting with this . we can integrate its plugin with out outlook and can schedule meeting in one click. we can.we can record the current meeting going on which is very good option. it provide screen sharing option on single or extended desktops as well. Voice quality is good as it consume very less bandwidth. We can chat with the meeting participants to everyone and individual as well.lightweight software.integrated audio, video and content sharing is awesome. it can be installed on multiple platforms i.e. mobile, pc tablet, mac etc.
Consthere is limitation like if we have large number of user wanted to join the webex meeting room then it will restrict us and also when we have a big team and persons start joing the meeting then initially we get disturbances from software and face difficulties in hearing them clearly but yes after some time it will became smooth.. Lack of emoticons and smileys. it is little more pricey as compared to others like slack or zoom. and license renewal as is costlier.
November 17, 2017
Kalim S.
Functional Consultant
September 16, 2019

“Easy way to connect and meetings with colleagues ”

OverallWe do a lot of brainstorming session, we can share our screen , give someone rights to perform task as desktop level. This is very good medium of connecting with colleagues and some time friends who are not in same geography. We can share each other screen and give controls.
ProsMy organisation use Cisco Webex as meeting tool. Overall i find it very good and handy. Connectivity , cloud storage of recordings, sharing and voice clarity these are the things which i like the most. Overall it provided reliable way for connecting to anyone from anywhere. Either on desktop,laptop or mobile devices. I like these features very much.
ConsSome time auto login does not work, only a host can do a recording, which i feel a restriction. After update of webex , sometime it creates problem it reconnecting. For which sometime i need to go to system admin.
September 16, 2019
Nina D.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“The Go-To for Meeting Technology”

OverallWe needed a straightforward meeting technology that was reliable and easy to use. We tried other ones before and they did not seem to fit the need, as Webex is highly known about and commonly used. We aren't able to meet with a lot of our clients face to face as they are scattered throughout the country, so it's a great way to connect and show the content we need (which is almost every time). We've also helped our clients when they need a tool for virtual training and facilitating, thus helping our product line be even more buttoned up and attractive to potential clients.
ProsWebex is a great tool for meeting technology. It's easy to use and its modern design makes setting up and facilitating meetings a breeze. It has a few different options, such as Webex Training which my organization uses a lot for our clients that make it easy to run/lead training sessions and facilitating learning programs. I've used Webex at my organization for a while now and I've truly never run into that many problems. Internally, we have trained everyone how to use it and now we are all able to run/set up meetings easily. I especially enjoy the My Meeting Room function when we have quick meeting emergencies. It's helped us many times when we're in a bind! I definitely recommend Webex as a simple and straightforward meeting tech.
ConsOne of the only issues I've ever really had is some slight technical issues, where the Webex desktop app stopped working during a meeting I was in. The slight lag when showing video is also something I would like to see improved, as in my line of business we typically show videos a lot. Most of the time, it's usually just user error when they are not familiar with the software.
Sukesh N.
November 28, 2018

“Broadly used meeting source in professional enviornment”

OverallMy over all experience has been excellent as this tool simplifies our meetings every time by allowing different teams to coordinate in a easier way.
ProsAs I work in a IT industry ,we often initiate planned or unplanned meetings and the Cisco Webex Meetings tool helps us perform our meetings in a well organized way by allowing my team(offshore and onsite) to easily communicate with each other. It allows me to leave my computer behind and connect through my phone with an option "Call using my phone". We as a team encounter with many situations where different teams like Unix,Storage support,Network,Dba,directors involve in meetings where we discuss our technical problems faced and work as a team to fix issues. Along with problem solving we use this tool to conduct weekly team meetings which allows all my team mates to be online in one or the other way. We have a feature to record our meetings for future reference.It allows me to share my screen in the meetings which makes our meetings more understandable to my team.
ConsI don't find any cons as such ,but the video quality could be improved bit more
Aaron J.
Retail, 11-50 employees
November 19, 2018

“The perfect software for presentations. ”

OverallI loved it! Cant imagine going back to Skype after this.
ProsA lot of my sales related calls and internal discussions often required presentations and video chat. So I tried a few different options (Skype, Hangouts etc) before I decided on Webex. What I really loved about Webex was that unlike Skype etc its a tool built for presentations. And you can tell. Its super simple to fire up a Powerpoint document and then start the screensharing. It lets my participants use different tools to interact with me. Drawing board is a great addition in case you want to discuss and spitball ideas. I also liked how simple they made it to set up a meeting. A few clicks will let you send a meeting invite. All those invites come with an attachment that hooks right into your outlook. The video was also super smooth. I never heard a negative feedback from any of my participants about the video or the screenshare being blocky. The free version they offer is actually surprisingly feature packed. So much so that you can almost get by just using that if you want to use your own conference line. I would recommend trying that before you buy. The paid version is also pretty cheap though. So no complaints there!
ConsInternational dial in numbers should be a little cheaper. Right now some of the countries I deal with are really expensive and I want them to find out a way to make it more affordable.
November 19, 2018
James O.
Technical Solutions Analyst
September 5, 2018

“WebEx Makes Conferences Easy”

OverallWe use WebEx Meeting Center on a daily basis. It makes conference calls a breeze. In a couple of clicks, you're ready to go. We can share our screens effortlessly, and that really makes collaborating a lot easier. It really is a time saver since everybody can join the meeting from their desks. No need to book a conference room or cram into a tiny office. I use WebEx Meeting Center to troubleshoot user issues. It really helps when I can see what they're seeing, and then I can explain what the issue is and how to resolve it.
ProsIt is incredibly simple to share screens between participants. If you have multiple participants, you can switch screens without delay. The chat window is helpful, especially when you need to share links or commands. It is the perfect learning and troubleshooting tool. It can be access through a desktop app, as well as through a browser, so you don't have to download anything if you don't want to. The ability to record meetings is underrated.
ConsThe audio can be a bit finicky. Sometimes the sound will drop, and I have to reconfigure my headset/microphone. Usually, unplugging and plugging it back in does the trick. Sometimes I have to leave and rejoin the meeting.
September 5, 2018
Jamie D.
Learning Management System Administrator, Training Specialist
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees
February 22, 2018

“WebEx is part of our Unified Cisco Communication platform. It is a quality webinar solution.”

OverallWebEx allows us to connect with each other in a fairly simple and feature complete way. Using integrations with Outlook, Jabber, and our LMS, users have rapidly adopted the service for their daily work. It also aids with software support in some instances.
ProsWebEx Meeting Center is a feature complete webinar solution that integrates well with our various tools. We use it in conjunction with Outlook, Cisco Jabber, and our Cornerstone LMS. The interface is pretty straight forward for most users and their audio communication tools are robust. We have very few connection issues and have found user adoption to be very good. Because of our integrations, we do not use the WebEx Meeting portal often, as everything can be setup in the other platforms. With that said, I have used the portal before and it allows users to access everything they need. Overall, it meets our web meeting needs.
ConsI have two issues with WebEx... First, the user their own proprietary file format for meeting recordings. This makes it incredibly difficult to convert videos to a common .mp4 or .wmv format. They provide users with a conversion tool, but it is incredibly slow and confusing for end users. I have used other meeting tools that record in .mp4 and download easily. I wish WebEx would do the same. Second, browser plugins are a pain. Each browser requires a different add-on or plugin to launch a meeting. Once installed, things work well, but it is troublesome having to download these prior to launching a meeting.
February 22, 2018
Tapan J.
Data Analyst
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
January 30, 2018

“Webex - Audio and Video collaboration solutions”

ProsThe UI is very intuitive and great. It doesn't require the client to be installed on the local machine and one can access it simply from the browser. It also provides the feature to record the voice and video calls for the purpose of revisiting later or sharing with the members who could not attend the meeting. It also allows to set up different rooms for different set of audiences for a particular seminar or a conference. It also gets integrated with Outlook through a plugin which makes setting up Webex meetings as easy as setting any other meeting using Outlook.
ConsIt requires a very high bandwidth for presentations and content sharing to work effectively. This is a little weird as most of the other competitors like BlueJeans are able to provide high quality content sharing even at a lower bandwidth. I have also faced issues with a black screen appearing when someone switches to full screen mode while presenting or sharing this screen. This gets fixed once they exit full screen mode. This type of basic issues are expected to be fixed by one of the oldest players in the industry.
January 30, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
August 30, 2019

“Webex isn't super easy to use but gets the job done”

OverallWe have a consistent source with WebEx, one that we can (mostly) rely on to give presentations, host client calls and more. We'll definitely continue using it!!
ProsMy primary use with WebEx has been in the meetings portion. We use it because it's easy to use with a variety of clients. We always use it for sharing a presentation with the share screen feature, and the dial-in is usually pretty reliable as well and works for people wherever they are calling in from. The other nice thing about WebEx is that you can record meetings and go back to them if you need to - super helpful when note taking isn't the most reliable.
ConsSome of its features throw me off. WebEx is a business software, and our primary use is to use it for calls and screen sharing. Why on earth do they automatically turn on the camera so when I start a call with the client, my face is front and center?! Seems like there should be a better setting for that. I've also noticed significant delays and lagging when we are screen sharing a presentation, so it's hard to trust it as a reliable source.
August 30, 2019
Karthik P.
Management Consultant - M&A Tech
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
January 11, 2019

“Web excellent”

OverallWebex is excellent for all your meet-up needs, especially when you want present ideas. Trainings, quick gatherings, large board room discussions, and feature-ful dialogues are to be had with this software.
ProsWebex has features that make teleconferencing less of a chore and more of a productivity enhancer. Every feature of webex is easy to use, intuitive, and compatible with any work ecosystem. The software is able to withstand intense loads and features (such as muting all participants) is great. Doing virtual trainings is even enhanced with the grouping feature, where people can be put into smaller teams within the larger group. This makes virtual trainings more interesting and less antisocial. Presentations can be shared and with others easily as well with just a click of a button. The sophistication of the software helps it endure even the biggest and most important of meetings
ConsWebex does not have many cons! The only con is that the connection may be shaky or hard to advise when going mobile through the webex mobile app. I wish the mobile app was as robust as the desktop app.
January 11, 2019
Matthew H.
Service Delivery Manager
September 10, 2019

“Doesn't get much better”

OverallBy far the Cadillac of audio conferencing - Easily create buttons in Outlook to help schedule and start meetings w/o switching too many screens, records meetings, screen sharing is simple, doesn't lag, an all around value to our day to day business
ProsI have used many different products in this space and have found Webex by far the easiest to use with the most robust features. Screen Sharing, video conf, recording, managing atendees, ect. It does it all with ease
ConsI use this product about 10 times a day and it is difficult for me to think of a Con. If you have it administered correctly, you will not have any issues
September 10, 2019
Dung H.
June 28, 2019

“Good application for Online Conference”

OverallOverall, this is a great application if they don't upgrade it and make 2 points I don't like. If the recording function is back and can use, I can give this application 8 or 9 over 10.
ProsThere are 3 points I like the most on this application: - Easy to use. You easy to catch up with all the basic functions of the app - Good quality when making online conference. The quality of both sound and screen when sharing is quite good of comparing with other applications such as Skype, facebook message, Work Space Message - Many options to dial in. You can use your laptop to join the meeting to share your screen or to view other screen and use IP-phone or your mobile phone to dial in.
ConsI think there are 2 points I like least or don't like in this application: - They just change (update) new UI I remember around 1 or 2 months ago, and it makes user harder to use. Now I got familiar with it but it took time. - The second one is for recording feature. Before having the new upgrade, I still can record the meeting to watch again, but now I cannot record it. Don't know why.
June 28, 2019
Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees
February 6, 2019

“Encourages Team Collaboration”

OverallOverall Cisco Webex Meetings is an essential tool for virtual meetings and team collaboration. Some improvements could turn it into a near-perfect product.
ProsMy client uses WebEx as the preferred way to engage in conference calls. The outlook extension makes it easy to embed a WebEx URL and call details directly to a calendar invite. From there you just need to click the link during the meeting's start time and it's easy to join. The system typically remember's my login credentials once I'm in the room the system prompts to connect my audio/video devices. There are many ways to connect but I prefer to have the system call my cell phone. It's also easy to present and WebEx provides the option of sharing you full monitor(s) or limited your presentation to only select apps.
ConsI think Cisco WebEx could use an overall in design. It feels a bit dated with the use of of icons, or lack of. After presentation mode is connected, it is typically smooth but it is common for a delay to occur during each initial connection. The experience could be a bit smoother.
February 6, 2019
Aaron D.
Network Administrator
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees

“Cisco WebEx ”

OverallHave not had any issues with the software or meeting process, like we did with other software.
ProsCisco WebEx is one of the easiest meeting software to use. The cost is cheap and end users do not have issues using the software once it is installed. You can record the meeting and go back and review the meeting to take notes and etc.
ConsAll recordings are in the WebEx format and when converted it is a large file.
Joel N.
Data Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 22, 2019

“Cisco Webex Meetings ”

OverallSo far, I've enjoyed working with Cisco Webex because it does not compromise on quality. You get quality video and audio and incredibly fast connection.
ProsWith such an amazing and elegant interface, this is the real deal when it comes to virtual meeting organization. I have used one or two virtual communication platforms and so far, I have to say that Cisco Webex Meeting is the best. You can connect globally just at the touch of a button and connection numbers (for calls) pretty much cover a significant number of countries. If you are using Outlook, you will absolutely enjoy every minute of the software as it works seamlessly with Outlook. You can easily keep track of your agenda, know what's coming up and plan accordingly. And when it comes to add-ons to access other features, you won't worry about integration. If you are conducting a webinar, you will definitely like the speed that comes with it and the best part is that it works with any browser. No limitations. Sharing documents and other files is smooth in real-time. And if anyone has missed the meeting, the recording feature allows you to get a recorded video that can be shared later. Something else worth noting is the simplicity of private rooms. Call quality is topnotch.
ConsWeb plug-in may take some time when you are just getting started. Since nearly everyone likes things easy, it is not necessary to have so many clicks to execute one simple task. This should be an improvement.
May 22, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
April 18, 2019

“Cisco Webex Meeting at daily Use”

OverallWe have been working daily basis with this software, there has been some days (Like 4 or 5 times in the last 5 years) that the service has been down for 3 to 4 hours but our overall experience has been great with this software.
ProsIs a tool that allows you to provide or receive support remotely. Some of the main features allow you to control a remote computer. Pass the audio over the remote support session. Transfer files between your machine and remote machine. Chat over the session and use your keyboard type or customer keyboard format to write.
ConsThe tool sometimes is confusing for some customers due when you ask them to join a session the portal ask the customer's their information and then submit but it doesn't show any loading screen or notification to the customer that the session is going to start, (the application start on the background but the web page reload the join option again), this make the customer think they had to enter their data over and over if the application doesn't start immediately and causing the session to crash in some occasions.
April 18, 2019
Chathuranga P.
Business Development Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2019

“Most convenient solution for Meetings ”

OverallWebEx meetings is used by everyone in our company for meetings. And overall i'm really happy with the performances and features
Pros1. Best audio quality 2. Collaboration with other softwares (ex- Outlook) 3. Screen sharing
Cons1. Sharing the screen is not always intuitive and users aren't able to find the feature 2. Require too much processing power in the computer. Multi tasking may be difficult
July 16, 2019
Brad G.
Banking, 501-1000 employees
December 14, 2018

“It has helped make virtualization easier than ever before.”

OverallBefore we adopted Webex, when my software team did code reviews we had a couple of people in remote locations who would attend by phone. They would often lose track of the thread of conversation or be in the wrong spot in code review packets. (This applies to other types of meetings I had, but most of my meetings were code review meetings, so I'll talk about them.) With Webex, we could create a virtual meeting room and whoever's packet is being discussed can share their screen and guide the rest of us through it. It has not only made for better meetings, it has made better code possible, and allowed our company to spread out the talent within the company.
ProsThe features on this software are handy. You can do whiteboards, screen shares, chat windows, video chat, and it can even sync up with your calendar on Microsoft Outlook.
ConsI don't really have too many negative things to say about this software. If I had to choose something, it's a little (not much) too complex to set up some meetings. And really, that feels like I'm nitpicking. I'm sure it could be streamlined in some way, but I wouldn't let this stop me from using this software.
December 14, 2018
Raghavendar N.
Sr. BI analyst
November 28, 2018

“Meeting made easy but effective”

Overall I can't imagine my meeting without Webex. I think it is the market leader in that area.Recording option and quality of recording is very good too. Overall, this is very good tool and very much needed for business meetings.
ProsI use a lot of Webex meetings and it is now integrated with MS outlook that scheduling a meeting is easy. It will create the necessary links and audio/video details automatically, makes it easy for end users. It have multiple options when we login to the account. The screen share is too good and effective and now the new version has designated sharing where the other windows are grayed out and only the intended window will share. Audio connect by automatic means is very good. .
ConsSudden drop off and login issues comes very often. However, there has been a lot of improvement from the past. But more easy of use is required when we have multiple participants. Host should be given more options for managing the meeting. Chat window within the Webex is not easy to use somehow which needs improvements.
Telecommunications, Unspecified
July 9, 2018

“One of the oldest and best meeting tool.”

ProsI have been using Webex since long time now, setting meeting, joining meeting through remote systems is very easy and convenient. I have also used android version of Webex meeting center, it works seemsless while travelling or working remotely. Screen sharing quality is excellent. Webex meeting cloud recording is exceptional too. Setting a webex meeting is just a click on microsoft outlook, it sets up the link to access, access phones, access codes, passwords etc... Meeting recording can be auto saved to cloud and intimated the link through a mail or message. Call quality does not go down even when 100+ attendee are present in call.
ConsThough it's a very good tool but my company moved to Slack, Zoom and now Microsoft Teams, probably competitors application is not welcome any more. Need to make it bit more user friendly, new user need to spend more time knowing how it works. Sometime there is conflicts when remote user join from computer audio and phone audio.
July 9, 2018
Shivendra N.
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
August 22, 2019

“Cisco Webex is One of the best in class for team collaboration”

OverallWe work in an environment where team is scattered across the world and this tool makes out team collaborate among ourselves so efficiently. Recording functionality keeps our important meeting recorded so that team player can refer this in future.
ProsThis toll is integral part of our daily routine. We work in a scenario where team are located on different parts of the world and this tool make team collaboration seamless. The video conferencing call feature of this tool makes team feel they are in seating in same conference room. I like the recently added feature of sharing individual screen by presenter and allowing other users to provide control on the screen. There are many features like audio and video call recording really help team to work more efficiently.Features of joining the tool from mobile device has made life easier.
ConsI have never experienced any challenge so far in using this tool and had great experience so far. But there is always room to have improvement in any tool.
August 22, 2019
Wesley A.
Software Consultant
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
July 19, 2019

“Technical Consultant - Ease of use”

OverallOur business if project oversight for multi-million dollar projects and communication is critical for successful implementations. This product allow our team more flexibility for working remotely and attending meetings while traveling.
ProsThe software is easy to set up and has all features needed to have meeting remotely.
ConsI would like some indication of connection status as a screen overlay so that every meeting member knows how well they are connected to the internet and therefore the meeting.
July 19, 2019
Chethan M.
Technology Lead
May 28, 2018

“Webex is a great platform to collaborate easily with various stakeholders to achieve common goal”

ProsEmployees within the organization can register and have individual webex address created. With Webex address one can easily setup meetings with several folks across and sometimes even outside the organization. The Webex addin for Microsoft Outlook is a very good plugin which allows to insert the webex address easily and also can have personal web rooms created on need basis. In Webex, one can easily record the meetings if the feature is enabled, generate the reports after the meeting. Track the meetings scheduled, join multiple meetings at the sametime.
ConsRecently the webex has improved a lot, sometimes there will be issues with the Webex Microsoft addin which does not allow one to insert the webex address directly within outlook. Also, sometimes there are cases when even after starting the webex, the room is not opened or we see 'Notify Host' though webex is started. also, rarely there are little disturbances during the meetings.
May 28, 2018
Jacob B.
Medical Claims
Insurance, 201-500 employees
September 30, 2019

“The Only Program for Big Group Meetings”

OverallI use the software for project management meetings with my extended marketing and programming team. Everyone has gotten the hang of dialing in and tossing ideas back and forth using the screen share.
ProsI can share my screen to the other users while broadcasting auto. Additionally, other users can take over the screen sharing when necessary.
ConsIt took me a few meetings to get the hang of using the program. The program's menu options are laid out in a standard format, which makes logic sense; however, it took some time to adapt too.
September 30, 2019
Guido D.
Technical Support Engineer
September 4, 2019

“Easy to use software with good quality to (video)call or share content”

OverallIt's an easy to use application to connect with other people all over the world. The quality is very good and it gets updates on a regular basis with sometimes great new content. There are some nice to haves in this software, but which software doesn't have those?
ProsIt's easy to setup a meeting and invite people. The audio and video quality is mostly very good, but of course it's also depending on the internet speed of the participants. I often use it to share screen contents with customers. Remote control is working fine too. It's really great that there are so many toll free numbers which can be used to dial in to the meeting. The desktop application also gives you a nice calender view with the scheduled meetings and an easy button to start them., Integration with e.g. Outlook works really nice. The meeting details are shared with the invited people.
ConsSharing files via this software is not easy or maybe even not possible. Often when the other party opens the Webex session in Google Chrome or Firefox, the shared screen content stays black. When opened in Internet Explorer or Edge it works fine.
September 4, 2019
Joshua S.
Author, Publisher, Teacher
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Easy To Use Once You Learn The Features, Perfect For E-Learning Enviroments”

ProsI have been using Webex services off and on for about 2 years. At first, some of the controls did seem daunting but after a day or two of using it this soon faded. Doesn't seem to use as much bandwidth as other meeting programs as I've always experienced lagging issues with other platforms, never with Webex. I use it primarily for E-learning company/corporate curriculum and it has just the right features to ensure the meeting is as interactive as possible.
ConsThe controls as well as logging into the meeting were frustrating for me at first until I got used to the platform.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5001-10,000 employees
June 10, 2019

“Great to keep in touch for Work at Home”

OverallThis allows virtual work at home associates to stay up to date and makes communication on the go even faster. With the new phone app I can attend meeting anywhere.
ProsI like the easy of use. The optional webcam feature and ability to present desktop makes virtual meetings easy and relaxed. I like that they also offer a personal room for each associate. This makes things like project go lives easy to maintain as you can come in and out of the personal room just like a office. The schedule meeting is a shortcut on my office email and shows me the schedule of anyone added to avoid conflicts. The phone app makes attending meetings on the go easy
ConsOverall this is good useful software. However sometimes there are forced updates and it crashes. Also sometimes the internet connection required is a lot making video and sound choppy and delayed. It is sometimes hard to hear a meeting you are joining on speaker phone in a office due to echo and background noise.
June 10, 2019
September 29, 2018

“Excellent Enterprise Conferencing Solution ”

ProsOne of the nicest features is integration with Microsoft Outlook to make creating meetings seamless. The WebEx conferencing details can be inserted into an Outlook calendar item with the simple click of a button. Several options exist for joining WebEx meetings including downloading a launcher utility or launching directly from a browser session. Launching from a browser seems to be one of the more efficient methods in terms of total number of user actions needed to access a meeting. Joining from a mobile device such as a smartphone was also an easy experience using the web interface.
ConsThe myriad of methods available for joining a WebEx can seem overwhelming. Depending on the method used to attend you will need to decide how to connect audio or video which can also be a little confusing. The ability to choose a set of persistent default settings when attending a meeting would be a nice addition.
September 29, 2018
Banking, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2017

“I use WebEx to join business meetings remotely.”

OverallThe ability to dial-in to any conference and lead virtual meetings easily - even for those on the road! The assigned dial in codes make it easy to put the codes in meeting invites with the number format as such: xxx-xxx-xxx,,xxxx#. This is a trick for those using the conferencing service internally and dialing in from a smart technology such as a phone where the dial in can be used as one link and the phone automatically follows the prompt. Easy driving and dialing with just the push of ONE link. It's amazing!!!
ProsThe way the conference dial-ins are structured make this conference line easier to use than any others I've had experience using. The conference service gives you a specific unique participant dial code and a leader code. It makes it so easy to set up and launch conferences. Other services switch up the #s every single time so you lose consistency and can only have one meeting live at a time. It makes it tricky when meetings bleed over and people are still chatting but you need to launch your next meeting.
November 16, 2017
April 13, 2017

“Excellent Product with a ton of features and fantastic Outlook integration”

ProsGetApp's list of features on this product is WAY off. This is a fantastic product. My List: - Button-click when scheduling a meeting from within Outlook. Handles recurring meetings effortlessly, even changes to a single occurrence. Also handles moves to an existing meeting seamlessly, and totally in the background. - Automatically inserts out Web, and conference line info - Users can join via Web, then call in or use VOIP. - Mobile apps work well - Allows pausing what users see. - Recording and can sending to recipients, download and convert, etc. - Sharing others' screens so you can see them. You can request to drive their screen; great for remote training. - Whiteboard feature Support includes Phone, Online , Knowledge base, and Video
Cons- I with the mobile app would know about any Webex meeting to which I've been invited, not just my own. Go To Meeting does this, even if you're not a paid subscriber.
April 13, 2017
Matt "Griff" K.
Sales Representative at Geist, a division of Vertiv
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
November 13, 2018

“Webex Enterprising”

OverallWe previously used Webex and then switched to GoToMeeting due to cost. Once we were acquired by a larger company, they had a corporate-wide Webex mandate, which was nice since it had a few more features than GoToMeeting. Now every employee has a personal Webex instead of it being restricted to outside sales and tech support.
ProsWebex if definitely the most widely known meeting program out there. It definitely works well for large webinars to small internal meetings. One of the biggest advantages is the built in recording and post-meeting publishing for a recorded meeting. This is helpful for post-webinar dissemination to clients, partners or internal team members. For enterprise wide it is definitely the better option.
ConsJust like Skype or GoToMeeting, unless Webex is given priority of service in your IT setup, you will have bad call quality. We wrestled with that for about a week before our IT department figured out what was happening. Once that was set up correctly, there was no issues with the software. This should be something that is done upon adoption of Webex, not sure if they tell the team setting it up though.
November 13, 2018
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
October 9, 2019

“Video Conferencing with Cisco Webex”

OverallCisco webex has been a lifesaver when it comes to screen sharing and scheduling quick chats with teammates for sudden work related matters.
ProsWebex meetings are very convenient when you want to schedule a meeting with your team who are in different territories and can not therefore physically attend the meeting in a meeting room. Meeting room in Cisco webex will allow you to share video, audio and even screen sharing of your personal computer. It works in multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac and even Linux. All professionals can integrate their meeting inputs for a video conferencing meeting through Cisco Webex.
ConsSometimes browser versions and upgrade of Cisco webex does not go hand in hand. Suddenly screensharing might not function right after a update. They quickly arrange fixing to cater all users of Mac, Windows and Linux.
October 9, 2019
Banking, 10,001+ employees
January 16, 2019

“Market Leader in Conferences”

OverallMy team isn't always located in the same office. So, we always arrange a webex meeting and meet there to discuss the agendas. It give you a very personal feeling while attending the webex meeting that you are almost there with other members. The best thing is that you are independent of your desk, you can literally login from any desk or laptop or even cell phones too, so there is greater accessibility.
ProsCisco has been the market leader in Audio and Video conferencing for a long time now. The software itself is too easy to understand and use. There isn't any learning curve at all. You will just need to login once and you are all set. You can use it to host video conferences, share screen and make other people presenter as well. It's a really handy when you have a remote team and they are spread across different parts of the world.
ConsNothing really, but if I had to point out something it would be the space allocated to record the video conferences which needs to be increased. You definitely need a strong, fast and reliable inernet connection if you wanna host a video conference without any lag.
January 16, 2019
Mairina V.
Gerente de Telecomunicaciones e Infraestructura
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2018

“A great tool for video conferencing and e-learning!”

OverallI have had great experiences with Webex, the mobility of this software allowed me at the time to attend, manage and coordinate different high level meetings and also to be able to do online training. It is very easy to use, and the interface is very intuitive. I recommend it to organizations that want to standardize their meeting communications through great tools.
ProsWebex is a very useful platform for meetings and training through the advantages of e-learning. An intuitive platform and on a cloud platform. It allows you to have private meetings and possible users so that they are not present at a certain moment of a meeting. Although many companies use it for video conferencing meetings, today different tools are integrated to leverage e-learning on the same platform. A meeting through webex, I can make the observations of the meetings to see it later.
ConsThe truth is that it would not bring disadvantages of functionality to the platform, the only thing that does not allow you to have 10 out of 10 is the cost of licensing to have a number of users, since my assessment is costly.
August 17, 2018
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
May 14, 2018

“Using WebEx is easy use and very user friendly. ”

OverallI like WebEx and you will also. It's reliable and backed by Cisco who makes sure everything is running smoothly. WebEx helps me close business and helps me do my job quickly and more effectively. WebEx helps me prequalify candidates before my sales team books a trip to a potential new client site and this process helps my company save money. It's more expensive then the others out on the market, but you get what you pay for.
ProsWebEx is the most widely used presentation software on the market today. It's very user friendly and you don't need a technology degree to figure out how everything works. I've never been kicked out of an meeting or had issue with getting and staying connected. With the Cisco brand behind it, WebEx is the 900 pound gorilla and it shows. Very reliable.
ConsSometimes if a customer using an outdated browser and has to download software to get WebEx working can be frustrating and time consuming. I've also found that Google Chrome works the best with WebEx and Firefox isn't bad either. It's Internet Explorer that can be a pain and I've never had really great success will people using Safari. This is a CON for all presentation software systems like this, but I've found WebEx's software and user experience can be more troubling to install then the other competitors out on the market.
May 14, 2018