Service Management Enterprise Ratings

Overall

About Service Management Enterprise

Enable your small to medium-enterprise level service business to run more efficiently and effectively with High 5 Software, Service Management Enterprise (SME) delivers an affordable and complete service management solution featuring CRM, Complete Inventory, Dispatch, Invoicing, Work Orders, Leads, Proposals, Maintenance Tracking, & Data Analysis. Works with (or without) QuickBooks! USA & Canada. High 5 Software helps 1000's of users to 'Run a Better Service Business'. Learn more about Service Management Enterprise

Greg B.
Construction, 11-50 employees
December 10, 2017

“Very poor customer service, Very poor follow thru from SME”

OverallNot a lot because of the very bad customer service !
ProsThe features are great. Once you learn how to navigate it becomes easier to work with. The features is what sold me on the software
ConsI have had this software for over 10 Yrs and they have very very bad customer service I am still waiting on the tech side of company to correct reports, that I had before they changed software versions(over Two Years ago). Lost my QB integration when it became an option and what I paid for when I first bought the software. When I purchased the software their was no training but the support staff over the phone and a 400 Page manual. Now you have to pay for the training which I was never informed of until I was talked into the upgraded software. Squeaky wheel get the customer service. So if you want to spend a lot of time having to do that then this software is for you. I Have tried to get things resolved and the same answer (I will get back to you). I am trying to run a business and don't have time for a product that is a fix on the fly software.
December 10, 2017
Beth G.
Director of Projects and Administration
August 26, 2014

“Great Customer Service”

OverallOur company has been working with SME and High5 software for a little over two years. During this time, we have also been reworking and streamlining our business processes. We have gone through a lot of growth and change. High 5 has been very helpful and flexible with us through our growth and changes. Amy U has been amazing in answering our questions and explaining and sometime re-explaining SME's features. She is knowledgeable and patient. There are many times that my issues and questions seem long and confusing and see is able to summarize my issue and get to the root of the problem and in some cases offer an alternative solution. Most of our employees have never used this type of system, so having Amy work with us has been more than valuable. High 5 has been very reasonable with our requests for customizations. Mark S, Mark O and John have all helped me with multiple issues regarding custom reports or custom features. Custom reports and custom features both require a lot of communication back and forth to achieve the desired result. We can be picky customers. We strive for excellence. High 5 has always "got us we're we needed to go" on our customizations and have been professional in reasonable in regards to our feedback. They also offer their own feedback as necessary. High 5 has been a great match for our business.
August 26, 2014
Chris R.
Computer Technician
March 8, 2018

“Terrific product backed up by a very competent, knowledgeable, and professional service team.”

OverallHigh 5 Software you can run a better service business
ProsI use High 5 Software on a daily basis and wouldn't trade it for the world. It's the easiest and simplest way I've found to track work orders, examine proposals, and keep track of my inventory. It's a fantastic piece of software for any business, small or large.
March 8, 2018
Lee A.
National Account Manager
October 11, 2013

“I never thought it could be this easy!”

OverallI have no idea how we got by before H5SW, no more losing orders, trying to organize services orders, dispatching white boards on our walls. This software takes care of everything I need and more. They are always expanding in different areas of management of my company (ex: the techs being able to add notes, ass product and services and even close orders when they are done and much more) The only thing I wish was better is the Quickbooks link, but I don't think it's entirely H5SW problem but the was QB excepts their data. I have recommended this to other friends that operate companies and I get a call almost monthly that they discovered a new feature and that H5SW has made life easier. Its awsome!
Sarah L.
August 9, 2009

“Great Program”

OverallI have worked with SMP/SME for seven years, and have found it to serve all purposes I seek. It has all the features I need for ticketing, inventory, dispatch, sales and accounting. I like that I can synchronize it with my Quickbooks, and also the availability of the web portal. I particularly like the fact that the company is receptive to suggestions for changes and additions to the software, and has regularly followed through and incorporated my suggestions into the software. Tech support has been great too. I would recommend this software to any service company.
ProsThis is a great software package that serves all needs for a service company.
ConsI can't think of any.
August 9, 2009
Chuck B.
Business Systems Manager
October 11, 2013

“Good platform for a service business, great support and integrates easily with other systems.”

OverallSME has proved to be a powerful tool for our security integration business. The company behind SME provides great support (better than any other software vendors I have worked with to date). The design of SME also makes it easy to implement business intelligence reporting and we've been able to extend the product to improve our business processes, both through High 5 provided modules and our own, custom, intranet reporting tools. Overall it has been a pleasure to work with and we have found that it covers most of the demands of our organization and integrates well with other systems.
Dan S.
October 11, 2013

“SME is a perfect fit for us”

OverallWe have spent some time reviewing other software and found SME to provide the best value to meet our work order management and inventory needs. What wasn't in their software they were able to customize functions to meet our needs.
Julie S.
Vice President
September 18, 2017

“Service Management Enterprise review”

OverallNone. Lost money in bad software.
ProsThe demo was good. Beginning stages seems okay and I was genuinely excited about the product. That's it.
ConsCustomer service and follow through was absolutely horrible. Software implementations, not a good experience. When I complained I continually got the runaround. There is no client download and QuickBooks integration does not work well.
September 18, 2017