PhoneTag Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
4.7/5
3.8/5

About PhoneTag

PhoneTag is our basic messaging system. All you do is record your voice, then allow PhoneTag to make the calls for you. It will dial out over multiple telephone lines to deliver the message quickly and efficiently. PhoneTag will even leave messages on answering machines, if so desired. PhoneTag allows for calling within pre-specified times. Using this feature, you can set your PhoneTag message and have the system begin calling in the evening, when most people are at home. Learn more about PhoneTag

Jennifer M.
Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 employees
March 25, 2019

“Phonetag review ”

OverallOverall this software is great if you have access to your email all day and not your phone. It's also hard to understand voicemails sometimes so this is a great way to get to voicemails emailed so you can read them.
ProsPhonetag is great because it helps me get all my voicemails and or texts sent to me through my email. On days I'm working and don't have access to my phone it's great because I can still look at and see what people are texting me or calling me about without having to get my phone out.
ConsI don't like the whole set up of the software I think they can make it a lot easier to connect your phone with your email. There's extra steps to set up that should be eliminated or simplified.
March 25, 2019
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2019

“Easy way to call in”

OverallIt helps with communicating employee absences across departments.
Prosit transcribes well, and it is an easy way for employees to call in to work and for the notification to go to the correct parties.
ConsSometimes we have issues with emails not getting delivered, we suspect due to another call in happening at the same time. This has only happened on rare occasions.
September 5, 2019
Grayson G.
OB Tech
Public Safety, 10,001+ employees

“Good Review”

OverallI love it especially to make my coworkers aware of upcoming meetings, travel delays, etc
ProsI like that I do not have to call everyone separately and this allows me to record once and send the message out
ConsSometimes it does not hear me correctly
Sarah B.
TN
Building Materials, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Great simple product!”

ProsIt is easy to use and keeps my information private.
ConsI had a little bit of trouble initially getting my cell connected but quickly got ahead of the learning curve.
Ori S.
June 8, 2015

“Horrible Customer Service and doesn't work with Google apps”

OverallThis service does not work with gmail. I've tried to get their customer service to help me and they have been useless. I then asked for a refund for the months that the service hasn't worked and they kept "elevating" it to someone else. Ultimately no one got back to me.
June 8, 2015
Becca T.
Business Development Representative
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Very User Friendly”

ProsI love how easy it is to use this product. The UI is very simple and sleek!
ConsSometimes I do have difficulty hearing on this platform but not usually.