Loc8 Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About Loc8

User-friendly, intuitive and free, Loc8 provides a level of expertise absolutely vital for small service businesses. This ready-to-use platform allows its users to create/send quotes, manage their jobs and their teams and get thorough financial insights about their operations. With smart Xero and QuickBooks integrations, all invoices can be created, managed and generated straight from mobile. With Loc8 users can also take credit card payments directly in the field and record cash payments. Learn more about Loc8

Alexandra B.
administration assistant
Utilities, 51-200 employees
June 4, 2018

“I find that loc8 makes too many things too hard, it can be so easy, why isn't it?”

OverallWe have to use this software to work with a client.
ProsI like the drag and drop option. I like the colour code of statues, even though i feel like more colours should be added.
ConsUnable to add new locations. To add, copy or amend a vendor comment you have to open a whole new small window, why? Unable to highlight tasks and sort by quantity, assets, items... this gets particularly frustrating when there are more than 6 tasks in the job. Also when there are more jobs it gets so hard to amend status or vendor comment to the bottom 3 tasks. Every day template ID has to be added and you are not able to move it to the front, where it belongs, as this is the number one identifier of tasks. Our job requires to know the quantity of jobs in certain statuses. This can get very hard, it would be great to save some statuses to the side bar like with the old version. To enter warranty details, you have to start at 1970! Unable to delete task, everyone makes mistakes! the window to add a new task and makes it hard to identify the correct task. To add pencil notes to a task you have to work with a way too small window, which you are unable to edit or delete after you hit save. After a certain amount of time you are unable to change the status or anything to a task.

By Loc8.com on June 6, 2018
Hi Alexandra, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are aware of the fact that you are currently required to use a restricted portal of Loc8 as part of your contract with a larger organisation. If you would like, we could organise a call with one of our Support Team members to present you the actual features and benefits of the Loc8 platform which are dramatically different from what you are currently experiencing with this portal. Do let us know when you have time for a call, we would be pleased to continue this conversation with you! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Jon S.
Implementation Director
November 16, 2017

“Huge cost & time savings, thank goodness CEO said yes”

OverallCost reduction, smoother job flow, more consistent delivery of jobs to tradies, tracking jobs, reporting, visibility, fraud reduction. Easy to work with both internal guys on tools and external contractors.
ProsTwo aspects - (1) there are so many functions that are available in this software to manage the job flow, mapping, time tracking, billing, reporting. Its like you just drop jobs in one end, they get done and a report pops out the other end. (2) I can give the mobile app to a tradie who is totally useless with technology and they can figure it out pretty easily. No training, no support hassles, just load it up, show them for a couple of minutes what I want and they are out in the field. This new version is much faster than the old version as well. I think we can expand our business off the back of this software into government contracts and probably have quite a bit of cost reduction. We went through a whole selection process looking at simpro, jobber, even maximo but Loc8 had the best functions. It was important to us if it was made in Oz or at least had a big support team here if needed and Loc8 does.
ConsThe initial data migration was pretty easy, the integration with existing systems works really well. I guess the hardest part was the process for making the decision to migrate from our previous system to this. Its hard to get internal people motivated to make a change for the long term sake of the business. I guess that's the same with all decisions that are a key part of ops.

By Loc8.com on April 3, 2018
Hi Jon, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! Customer experience/satisfaction is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
November 16, 2017
Graham B.
Quality Manager
Construction, 10,001+ employees
November 16, 2016

“A Functional Work Order Manager”

OverallLoc8 can be frustrating due to the fact that work order disappear from the app as soon as they go into 'Completed'. Their should be the option to 'hide' a work order once it's completed. This makes it very difficult for a supervisor to monitor jobs on the road and you have to log on through a third party flash browser app, or take your laptop with you everywhere. The sub-contractor desktop dashboard is not as detailed as the supervisor's desktop dashboard which also makes finding details difficult for them. Does have some good features, but the frustrations out-do the positives unfortunately.
ProsIt has desktop and mobile apps.
ConsThe mobile app is extremely limited in its capability.
Recommendations to other buyersMay be good for certain companies and situations. Would definitely need to be reviewed for use on a case by case basis.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Graham, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We agree with some of the elements you pinpoint and we are sorry to hear that your Loc8 experience hasn¿t always been smooth. Unfortunately, your company has not yet upgraded to the current Loc8 platform in which the issues you raise have been addressed and the system vastly improved.  The new Loc8 platform was release in early 2016 and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
April 6, 2018

“Easier to use than V3. Had a few problems with iPad app. A bit glitchy at times”

ProsGood for work order management and keeping track of outstanding jobs. It is easy to create a work order either as an administrator or a mobile user.
ConsThe system is designed for field based tech's and is a bit clunky for site based staff. Reporting is very limited. I could do with being able to report based on individual assets but i don't think this is possible. Finding a specific past work order without knowing the number is very difficult.

By Loc8.com on April 9, 2018
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that you have transitioned from V3 to the new platform and that you are in overall satisfied with it. We are still working on improving the product and we are about the release a whole bunch of exciting new features. Customer satisfaction is highly important to us so, in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you improve your Loc8 experience. We could easily get one of our Support team members to call you! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
April 6, 2018
Gail T.
CALL CENTRE OPERATOR

“coal face opinion”

OverallI feel that the programme is fragile. It slows down to a crawl sometimes, which is very frustrating when there are people waiting on the line. I find the navigation down the form could be improved, as the scroll bar doesn't work very well.
ConsWhen you try to find an address, it shows up and then disappears. You have to then get out of the work order and start again. This happens quite often. Sometimes, when you are busy, it slows right down. Sometimes, it will just stop and a window will pop up asking you what you were doing. This is infuriating when you are trying to talk to a tenant and have entered a lot of info, only to find you have to start all over again. I find I don't trust the programme, I make sure I write everything down and then enter it into the programme after the phone call is over. This is a waste of time, but I find I have lost work so often that I do it as a matter of course The Description gets lost a lot. I make sure I copy the description every time, because if I don't, that'll be the time that it gets lost.
Recommendations to other buyersI know this programme does more than just record and send work orders, however, I have used other programmes that manage rent rolls and send work orders that are much more user friendly and faster to use and on the whole don't lose the information just entered on a regular basis as this one does.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Gail, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are facing some issues using Loc8 and we will make sure that your account manager and one of our Support staff get in touch with you. Customer satisfaction is crucial for us and we want to make your Loc8 experience a success! We will be in touch shortly. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Alexandra A.
Property & Fleet Co-ordinator
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees
April 2, 2018

“I love Loc8 and am looking forward to the upgrade to the new platform”

OverallEasy to use All property information in one place Reactive maintenance, work orders and invoice details all accounted for in the system Preventative maintenance work orders issued according to the schedule manager - proof of maintenance completed and invoiced - if necessary there for auditing purposes Reports easy to run for departments or hubs The ability to continually track information what still needs to be completed Track orders by Supplier Track orders by Sites
ProsThe software is easy to use, it works well and captures everything that we need to do to facilitate our business requirements.
ConsInternal issues only - that all our staff don't use the web form as it should be used but I am looking forward to the new web form, and training our staff to log there jobs.

By Loc8.com on April 4, 2018
Hi Alexandra, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! Customer experience/satisfaction is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
James W.
Builder/ 2IC
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Works, but has issues.”

OverallIt crashes less these days but still frequently goes back into job cards after I have gone back out to the list. It has server connection issues a lot but that could be due to the country I am in.
ProsGetting jobs is quicker than on paper.
ConsIt boots me out a lot and deletes my user details.
Recommendations to other buyersThe ability to group jobs by address would be great for multiple jobs for the same address.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We agree with some of the elements you pinpoint and we are sorry to hear that your Loc8 experience hasn¿t always been smooth. Unfortunately, your company has not yet upgraded to the current Loc8 platform in which the issues you raise have been addressed and the system vastly improved.  The new Loc8 platform was release in early 2016 and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
June 5, 2018

“Fairly easy to navigate, some changes required to tailor it to my liking. ”

OverallQuickly and efficiently manage multiple jobs.
ProsMuch more open and navigational than V3. Able to have more control over jobs and the information within them.
ConsWhen opening a job with 1 click, small window opens with brief details, Good! but the bad part is when double click - window opens fully, then < to exit back to the list of jobs, the page refreshes and it starts at the top of the list of jobs instead of where I was when I clicked to open the job. As a result I have to scroll down through over a 150 jobs to find where I was before I opened the job in full. This is a tedious task as I have to wait for the information to re-download. If this is done multiple times per hour I am losing time. My suggestion is, when the job is opened in full then closed, the list of jobs remains the same as when the job is opened with one click for a brief view. Or, open in full view as a separate window so the job list is not affected and remains at the same location.

By Loc8.com on June 6, 2018
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to hear that your experience with the new version of our platform is satisfying. We are constantly trying to improve our solution to make it seamless and intuitive to all our users. We take note of the feedback you've listed in your review and we will make sure that this information gets passed onto our Product Team. In the meantime, if you need any assistance to navigate your way around the new Loc8 system, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always happy to help our customers! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Brandon F.
Member
Security and Investigations, Self-employed
September 24, 2018

“Great Field Service App”

OverallSo far its been great. I switched because my last FSM software increased the pricing and/or changed the pricing structure. Since I am a very small service company specializing in life safety inspections, I don't always need the routing, GPS tracking, auto emails and SMS, etc. Many programs now days either lump the few options I need (tasks, subtasks, portal, branding, etc) with numerous functions I would never use. This usually prices it out of a reasonable range.....
ProsThe , most important feature, to me is the ability to create a job from within the app, on the fly. Many FSM apps force a user to go to the website via browser to add certain information. I realize that's on purpose, to limit junk information being input into your system, however for smaller companies like me its critical to be able to perform all functions within the app.
ConsIt appears there are certain features that are not in the freemium version. I would like it if there was a way to perform an extended demo of those items. also, It would be great if items not included in the freemium could be on a menu based subscription. Lastly, where most of these softwares fail, in my opinion, is bulk export of everything. I.e. - if I ever cancel for any reason, I should be able to bulk export all of my pictures, files, notes, contacts, work orders, invoices, etc . most either have very limited export options or require manual export per job, etc.

By Loc8.com on October 8, 2018
Hi Brandon, Thank you for your feedback and review. We will get in touch with you soon regarding a demo of the premium features! Regards, The Loc8 Team
September 24, 2018
Michael S.
Electrician
Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees
November 15, 2016

“Could be a lot simpler use....”

OverallGood features but needs to be much more user friendly. Software needs to be easy enough for a first time user to grasp without the need for extensive training.
ProsThe mobile app
ConsToo complicated Not user friendly enough
Recommendations to other buyersKeep the user interface as simple as possible

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We agree with some of the elements you pinpoint and we are sorry to hear that your Loc8 experience hasn't always been smooth. Unfortunately, your company has not yet upgraded to the current Loc8 platform in which the issues you raise have been addressed and the system vastly improved.  The new Loc8 platform was release in early 2016 and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Willoughby P.
Administration Director
October 9, 2018

“Every Field Serviceman's Must-Have”

OverallRunning a handyman company in the Las Vegas desert became much easier with the application and it's dire and communication between clients, technicians and dispatch. We still need more help setting up our system, however we have had great reviews from our team and users on awesome confirmation notifications of both appointments and status updates! Greatly looking forward to trialing properly and integrating new customers into this easy to operate program! It would help if there were 24/7 customer service to aide in the setup outside of Australian timezones.
ProsSeamless run from app to website. Team and customers can see and communicate in real time, in one place!
ConsThe limited abilities of tutorials or guidance without reading hours of text... more videos on YouTube would even work. We have also noticed that we need to be able to customize more texts & e-mails between clients, customers and technicians.

By Loc8.com on October 11, 2018
Hi Willoughby, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback! We are continuously working on all aspects of our apps, user interface included, to provide a good and seamless user experience. If you ever need assistance with your Loc8 system, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, one of our Support Team members will be happy to help! We are working on some better documentation and tutorials, you should see that release over the coming weeks and months. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Ben O.
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

“Loc8 Review”

OverallWe use Loc8 to manage a large scale government Facility Management contract that commenced in April 2016. I have found the team at Loc8 very professional and accommodating to work with during our customisation process for integration with our client's IT Systems. The Loc8 interface is extremely user friendly and the service stability is very good. There are still some features to be added to Loc8 in the coming months that will further enhance our ability to administer the contract. We are very much looking forward to enhanced reporting functionality and moving to HTML, which will allow our field staff to operate the full interface of Loc8 on a tablet. The Customer Support provided is excellent, any critical issues are always addressed promptly. We are looking forward to working further with the Loc8 team to develop features that will be beneficial to both parties. Overall we are very happy with our investment.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Ben, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we are very pleased to know that your Loc8 experience is a success! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Alan S.
October 25, 2016

“Loc8 v3 - some good features, but execution could be better”

OverallI've used Loc8 v3 for over 4 years and implemented it into the company I currently work for. Please note; I've not tried Loc8 v4 so I'm not sure how many issues have now been addressed and new features added. Firstly, it depends what you want out of a system and want suits your company. If you're looking to just log engineering time against work orders and schedule works, then Loc8 has pretty good features in this area. However, if you're looking to accurately control and report on SLAs for HelpDesk tickets, then there are multiple weaknesses that will cause you to struggle unless your teams happen to update everything in real time 24/7. Pros: - Extensive asset management - Detailed field service reporting (normal / overtime hours, travel time and distance) - Large selection of columns to customize views - Strong task / sub-task customization (e.g. checkboxes etc.) Cons: - Not very user friendly - can be time consuming completing basic tasks, especially when system is slow - Not possible to assign normal working week / hours (other than normal / overtime hours, but this purely works out cost not SLA) - Not able to report on SLA clock stopped duration or retrospectively update HelpDesk tickets - Different mobile version for engineers that is far less detailed and functions differently. Regular problems with syncing and engineers losing data (e.g. field service reports) - Despite having decent task / sub-task configuration, it's not possible to print a completed work order to show ticked checkboxes for example, only blank versions to for handwritten. Same goes for signatures. - Exports are limited to 5000 rows of data - makes it either impossible or extremely time consuming to conduct decent reporting - Pricing model based on license per user and is not particularly cheap. There are better models out there such as cost based on end user domains so everyone in a whole company can have access under one license - Customer support in UK when Loc8 UK existed was pretty strong (very good community page), but this has since been disbanded and simplest requests required extensive chasing - Customer Portal lacks customization to fully lock down potential sensitive information such as internal email correspondence. No support for end users either. Overall, despite there being some good features, many of them are either poorly thought out / executed or lack the backing of additional features to make the most out of them.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Allan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn't agree more with some of the points you raise. As you know, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software. We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Sincerely, The Loc8 Team
claudia f.
Administration Assistant
Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

“quite easy to navigate”

Proshow quick you can navigate thru our daily tasks and how quick it closes a work order and submit our claims for payments
Conshow sometimes it keeps freezing the screen whenever we need to check a very long contractor claim as it wont let us open all the lines at once.

By Loc8.com on June 6, 2018
Hi Claudia, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! We would love to make your Loc8 experience even more enjoyable, therefore, please do let us know if you would like one of our Support team members to get in touch with you to further discuss the issue you've mentioned in your review. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Reedwaan I.
engineer
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

“Loc8 software ”

OverallI use it for work applications but find it can be complex to use at times. Sometimes it's difficult to update applications, not sure if it's server issues or software problems
ProsCan use it on mobile phone
ConsNot as responsive
Recommendations to other buyersNone

By Loc8.com on November 3, 2016
Hi Reedwaan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise. As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software. We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Your feedback has helped us to improve our system, so now let us return the effort and see how we can help you improve your business too! Sincerely, The Loc8 Team
Yvonne G.
Admin Assistant
October 17, 2017

“We use Loc8 as a management system for our painting business. It can be difficult to use .”

ProsWe like that we can view all of our jobs and theya re sorted by easy to navigate categories. Inputting information is simple.
ConsThere are frequent drop outs and it can be annoying having to individually add locations when you can't select multiple items at one time.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Yvonne, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We strongly advise you to visit our website to discover our new products. Loc8 has considerably evolved since you first started to use it 2 years ago. We have recently launched a free edition called Lite which was specifically designed for painting businesses like yours and any other service/contractor business. We would love to see you try this new platform and hear your feedback again afterwards. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
October 17, 2017
Chris N.
Admin
November 3, 2016

“Loc8 not bad i'd give it an 8”

OverallFor all the filters you can use to find things you need its a great program, the use of the enter button instead of the Apply button would be nice though. The program has it's up's and down's has a tenancy to be Slowca8 sometimes at least once a day it has to be rebooted. But for the most part it's practical for what we need it for.
ProsDifferent filters to find exactly what you want/need
ConsSometime very slow and needs to be closed and rebooted
Recommendations to other buyersWhen you type in a Work order or site etc you have to hit apply with your mouse, being able to hit enter as you are already on the key board typing would be good

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Chris, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we will keep on working hard to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
November 3, 2016
Cheryl S.
Administrative Assistant
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 30, 2018

“It does what we need it to and is easy to use”

OverallWe were looking for a way to help our field technician stay organized and let us know which calls were outstanding without having to go through all his paperwork. Loc8 was our solution and so far, it's working great! He gets pinged as soon as I put in a call so he is able to contact our customers sooner and in turn, get their spas fixed sooner. It has been a big help
ProsI like how we can put in appointments for our technician and he gets notified right away, that has really helped him to stay on top of things. I also like the different options as far as appointment status go, definitely helps to differentiate between our customer needs and is very easy to organize.
ConsI wish there was more capability of color coding instead of the simple blue and gray. For instance, it would be nice to know which appointments were cancelled versus completed without having to open up each ticket.

By Loc8.com on April 3, 2018
Hi Cheryl, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! Customer experience/satisfaction is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
March 30, 2018
Adam M.
Engineering Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“Worth It!”

OverallExcellent customer service, Very helpful with queries, Easy to setup, Easy to use, Good functionality.
ProsLoc8 is very easy to use once you have gotten your head around it, i've managed to get all our customers uploaded by a simple upload tool and got everything setup and ready to go. handy feature for users to see where other users are providing they have checked into the sites they visit. Very helpful support, managed to get any queries sorted easily.
ConsNot much to say that's bad, The only down side for me was that Loc8 is based in Australia and i'm in the UK so the time difference makes a big impact on support questions. This cant be helped so doesn't pose a problem for me.

By Loc8.com on October 11, 2018
Hi Adam, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback! We are continuously working on all aspects of our apps, user interface included, to provide a good and seamless user experience. If you ever need assistance with your Loc8 system, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, one of our Support Team members will be happy to help! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
October 5, 2018
Ben M.
Systems Administrator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
April 2, 2018

“Software has really changed direction in the last couple of years and gone away from asset mgt”

OverallThe original versions were great for letting us inventory our items and allow external access for clients....but since the upgrade it has made it extremely hard add items in a quick and timely manner.
ProsIt is online and hosted. Support in Australia. Extremely knowledgeable support. It's ability to create logins for external users is very useful
Conspainfulness of importing items with pictures, it can not deal with assets with images in a user friendly way and has caused a lot of issues with out clients.

By Loc8.com on April 4, 2018
Hi Ben, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you improve your Loc8 experience. We could easily get one of our Support team members to call you! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Tony N.
June 4, 2018

“Have been less than impressed with this latest version. The application continually hangs.”

ProsThe application is good in principle, but required the android mobile app to be fully functional before this was released!
ConsThe android mobile application continually causes the phone to hang, requiring a complete shutdown of the phone. The previous version was fully functional from the outset. This version has been overthought, less functional and has taken a backward step in user friendliness. It's more time consuming in completing processes than the previous version.

By Loc8.com on June 6, 2018
Hi Tony, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are aware of the fact that you are currently required to use a restricted portal of Loc8 as part of your contract with a larger organisation. If you would like, we could organise a call with one of our Support Team members to present you the actual features and benefits of the Loc8 platform which are dramatically different from what you are currently experiencing with this portal. Do let us know when you have time for a call, we would be pleased to continue this conversation with you! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Andrew B.
11-50 employees
November 2, 2016

“Working under strict time constraints”

OverallI think Loc8 is okay but frustrated how everything is automated and geared to minute by minute charges. All based on profit but value for profit not exciting.
Prosvery detailed
Conseveryone on staff must be trained on this. Not value for money

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Andrew, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we are very pleased to know that your Loc8 experience is a success! However, we understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise. As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Jessica B.
Helpdesk Operator
10,001+ employees

“Helpdesk operator review”

OverallI do enjoy using Loc8 as i do find it easy to navigate around, but we do experience it going slow quite frequently
ProsEase of use
ConsI'd say 45% of the time we have problems with it going slow

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Jessica, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we will keep on working hard and do our very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Phil H.
Technical Engineer
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2018

“One of The Best Service Management Softwares”

OverallOverall this product was a pleasure to use packed full of features, we tested this product and three others ready for future additions to our team and this one came out top
ProsVery easy to use we were up an running in a very short time, The job management and engineer allocation were fantastic, simple to use and the ability for Admin staff to see the engineer was onsite was very useful, I did not get time to test the asset management fully but what I did test worked very well
Consvery little to not like with this product, the asset management was a little fiddly at first until I learned my way around

By Loc8.com on August 6, 2018
Hi Phil, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with your Loc8 experience as we are continuously working on ways to improve our platform to make it always more intuitive and effective. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
August 2, 2018
Edo D.
Business Owner
July 9, 2018

“Loc8 is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. It has all the features I need. Service great. ”

OverallThe ability to manage the warranty period on new builds in a more efficient manner.
ProsIt has all the features I need and the screens are easy to follow and are not crowded. They have both the desktop version and the mobile phone version for both Android and Apple.
ConsThere was a bug in the system that is currently being addressed. They got onto it as soon as I made them aware of it.

By Loc8.com on July 12, 2018
Hi Edo, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! Customer experience/satisfaction is at the epicentre of our business strategy and we will keep on doing our best to make Loc8 an intuitive and user-friendly platform. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Machinery, 11-50 employees
May 5, 2018

“Ive had a great time using this software! The only thing is glitches I can't fix in beta version.”

ProsI love that I can quote and dispatch to workers the jobs and keep the time management! Love it! Shows me my efficiency. Freaking rocks. And that it's all pretty darn simple.
ConsI hate that I can't send an invoice! Like what the heck! I can quote, manage workers in/out times, dispatch. But when it's all said and done, I can't get paid. I have to outsource that. Lame.

By Loc8.com on June 6, 2018
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that in overall, you are satisfied with our product! You'll be happy to know our QuickBooks Integration is not far off, and Xero integration is already working. In the meantime, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team if you have any questions. We are here to make your Loc8 experience pleasant and seamless! Loc8 to QuickBooks Online Integration ==> http://help.loc8.com/using-loc8-browser/integrations/loc8-to-quickbooks-online-integration Best regards, The Loc8 Team
May 5, 2018
Carl C.
Account Manager
Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees
April 2, 2018

“Fit for purpose to our needs.”

OverallI only use it for time sheet review and approval for employees.
ProsIt has a lot of additional features that aren't in use by me. From the headers it looks like it can do a lot lot more than the time sheets that it is being used for.
ConsIts not being used to its full potential. No manual was provided to me fo ruse which means that even though it can be used for a lot more than i use it for it would be difficult to use without the manuals.

By Loc8.com on April 9, 2018
Hi Carl, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so please, don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you improve your Loc8 experience. We could easily get one of our Support team members to call you! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Eric M.
Planner of Operations
July 19, 2018

“I have demo'ed many APPs/Programs and by far LOC8 is the best!”

OverallJob scheduling and tracking
Pros1)User-Friendly; options that we need for dispatching and tracking jobs are all in place and formatted in a logical and proper manner. The map view is also very useful which allows for viewing of the number of jobs in an area. 3) Pricing and affordability for a small company as ours .
Cons1)The inability to sort the "jobs view" with selected views. Every time we check off required fields such as "due by", "reference" and others it only sorts it once and then goes back to default view. 2)The other issue is no calendar view

By Loc8.com on July 31, 2018
Hi Eric, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback! We will keep on working hard to make Loc8 an always more intuitive and user-friendly solution! Naturally, your comments regarding jobs and calendar will be passed onto our Product Team. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
July 19, 2018
Ian C.
General Manager
August 12, 2010

“ARA Group - Premier Building Services Company”

OverallI highly recommend that organisations (large or small) looking for enterprise grade asset management, CMMS, and helpdesk functions neatly packaged into a single on-line system, take a good look at Loc8. You won't be disappointed.
ProsTemplate driven asset library which can be customised to suit any type of asset. Very functional Helpdesk with good SLA management and notifications system based on both incident and workorder status. Web based application, providing quick and simple access to users anywhere, anytime. Fully integrated Mobile applications that eliminate paperwork, enhance field workforce efficiency, provide real time asset/maintenance feedback and speed up invoicing. Asset-centric system that provides historical maintenance data down to the asset level, including individual faults and fault rectification status. A very flexible set and forget planned maintenance scheduling system that auto creates/dispatches workorders when required. Excellent dashboard reporting tool. Many other really great features and benefits I don't have time to list.
ConsReporting is easy to use and functional but can't produce comprehensive custom reporting.
August 12, 2010
Corwin D.
Sales Executive
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
October 4, 2018

“Straight Forward and User Friendly ”

OverallIt's so simple to use that I can refer associates and colleagues to open jobs, they can do the job and I get a finders fee. I don't even have to touch the job technically, I can get paid.
Pros During the start-up period of my business, I went through the trial periods of several task management and technical dispatch programs. Jobber, Housecall, Thumbtack and then Loc8. While Jobber and Housecall are over complicated with hidden fees attached everywhere, I found Loc8 to be very intuitive and very affordable in the long run and the trial is completely free. All of those programs require you to modify and manually tweak the settings at some point so the easier a program like Loc8 is to use, the more time you can dedicate to developing your business and getting projects done.
ConsBeing entirely cloud based can have it's downsides in the field when connectivity is spotty.

By Loc8.com on October 9, 2018
Hi Corwin, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with your Loc8 experience as we are continuously working on ways to improve our platform to make it always more intuitive and effective. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
October 4, 2018
Elizabeth H.
General Manager
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
August 4, 2018

“Good software for the right business model”

OverallWe were looking For an easy to use software for scheduling technicians and completing quotes out in the field. We are a small company but are growing quickly and are hoping to find a software that will help us expand and grow without breaking the bank
ProsGreat customer service, fairly easy to use software
ConsCost and it just wasn't the best fit for our business

By Loc8.com on August 6, 2018
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback! We are pleased to know that in overall, you are satisfied with your Loc8 experience. If you require any assistance with your Loc8 system, we would happily get one of our Support Team members to get in touch with you. Simply let us know! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
August 4, 2018
Louise B.
Scheduler
May 30, 2018

“Found very difficult at first - slowly working way round to efficient”

ProsIt is faster at times than Loc8 v3 logging in very easy and visibility is great, there are negatives with the app re not able to see all the actions in a view - and also in history there are too many details that are irrelevant to the work that I do on this app
Consthe inability to see certain fields that were available on V3 and inability to change status to anything without having to change twice

By Loc8.com on June 6, 2018
Hi Louise, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to hear that your experience with the new version of our platform is satisfying. We are constantly trying to improve our solution to make it seamless and intuitive to all our users. If you need any assistance to navigate your way around the new Loc8 system, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always happy to help our customers! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
May 30, 2018
Paul S.

“Mobile Application”

OverallLoc8 is easy to use in general however greater access ie: mirror the desk top version would be a great advantage. Detaching photos from orders owned by others on a mobile device would save a trip into the office to access a desk top. Or relying on another staff member to dettach and send via email. .Since the new installation of ISO 10 loc8 will not hold preference settings ie priority /selecting all orders each time you close the app you always start from the beginning and often takes longer to load each time. Seem to be have more issues with logging on, more ISP issues?

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We agree with some of the elements you pinpoint and we are sorry to hear that your Loc8 experience hasn¿t always been smooth. Unfortunately, your company has not yet upgraded to the current Loc8 platform in which the issues you raise have been addressed and the system vastly improved.  The new Loc8 platform was release in early 2016 and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Loren B.
Sysadmin Administrator
December 7, 2011

“Loc8 use in commercial property management”

OverallOverall I would definitely recommend this programme for use in the commercial real estate sector in relation to facilities and asset management. Loc8 successfully lends itself to a wide range of industries.
Pros1. There are a wide range of options in relation to areas to input information 2. Reports can be generated for any and all information within the programme 3. The programme can be tailored to meet any requirements 4. Customised maintenance schedules are available 5. Self generated work orders for scheduled and preventative maintenance 6. The entire programme is user friendly
Cons1. A few glitches in relation to server size and availability and some connections issues when editing large amounts of information, although this is probably due to our network connection speeds to the hosted Loc8 system. 2. Unable to custom design PDF output of work orders as of yet.

By Loc8.com on October 31, 2016
Hi Loren, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we are very pleased to know that your Loc8 experience is a success! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
December 7, 2011
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2019

“LOC8 Review”

OverallOverall, yes I liked it if it was free, but having to pay for it made me feel like it's more of a hassle when compared to other easier softwares.
ProsI actually love that the customer can accept or deny my estimate sent to them by email. I also like that it turns your accepted estimates into jobs!
ConsI don't like that on some occasions my customers reported having to get a LOC8 app of some sort just to open my estimates. It may have been my having a setting on or something but that leads me to another point of the software not being as user friendly as I'd like. I wish there was some tutorial for how it's supposed to work.
May 22, 2019
Anthony M.
Traffic Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2018

“Easy to use, was able to get it up and running in no time. I always know what i have in stock now”

OverallBetter Inventory Management
ProsWhat I like most about this software is the inventory management. I use to have a huge mess in inventory before and this has helped tremendously. I have a much better grasp on my inventory and have stopped buying items I know I have in stock but cant seem to find.
ConsThe quoting feature was a bit difficult to use. Seems over complicated when I want to just add descriptions and a price at the end but it doesn't seem to support this feature and you must make an item for everything. Very inconvenient

By Loc8.com on July 19, 2018
Hi Anthony, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback! Your comment will definitely be passed onto our Product Team and we will keep on working hard to make Loc8 an always more intuitive and user-friendly solution! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
July 12, 2018
Phillip B.
T/I officer
Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

“Phil B review”

OverallOverall Loc8 is a easier app to navigate once I had a few goes at it. There are some issues at times where the app shuts down midway through inputting data and the ability to search by the serial number of an item would be helpful, currently I only know how to search by the barcode/id #, if the item I have lost its barcode I have to input it as a new item which then doubles up that item on the register. Also if I am in an area with no mobile reception and creating a new item and task I can't access the area to input the whole description of that item in "view". Other than those issues I like the app.
ProsEasy to navigate

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Phillip, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we will keep on working hard to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Tim V.
October 25, 2016

“Hi I like Loc8 and been able to incorporate the Application into the contruction industry. ”

OverallI work off a Tablet & the screen does not rotate! Notes only hold 120 characters. We need to hold more ! ! My trades have limited notes when they carry out the tasks and it chews up my time emailing and calling them to complete the tasks correctly and in turn they are required to return to the property using more of their time.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Tim, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise. As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software. We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Sincerely, The Loc8 Team
Rodney T.

“Difficult to get paid ”

OverallWe have a dozen devices with Loc8, many with multiple daily jobs, so we have a very good feel about the software. I suppose accountability is the big plus for with photos and comments our admin certainly knows what is happening, in real time. The one problem we gave us when there are several different jobs in one work order which often is completed by different teams .... ie fencing and clearing fencing line( trees etc) are done separately. Because we cannot access charges our end of Loc8 we end up doing a lot of manual book work which in today's world shouldn't happen. We have approached you about this but result. We have also enquired about our own Loc8 for work other than HNZ .... we still wait after 2 years My Accountant can explain our problem better ... talk to Sam on 04 5286007 Thanx Rodney

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Rodney, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Charity W.
Advisory Manager
Accounting, 11-50 employees
May 31, 2018

“Straight forward and easy to use software”

OverallManagement of field staff
ProsIt can integrate with other accounting software. It is also very straightforward and easy to use. Also very affordable.
ConsThe software has some downtime which is very inconveniencing. It would also be good if the word technician is customizable to make it usable across the field service industry.

By Loc8.com on June 6, 2018
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that in overall, you are satisfied with our product! We take note of your feedback regarding the word technician and we will make sure that this information gets passed onto our Product Team. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need assistance with your Loc8 system. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
May 31, 2018
Lindsey K.
October 25, 2016

“Concept is great, need to work on execution”

OverallI think once all the bugs are fixed Loc8 will work for our business. Currently it is only able to preform half the job we anticipated. It is creating a mountain of overflow work as our Techs are not able to add new assets, this is a huge administration expense.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise. As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software. We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Sincerely, The Loc8 Team
Aimee C.
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2018

“Too expensive ”

OverallI did a 14 day free trial for what was advertised as a month service. After I spent 20 hours entering data I seen my updated cost of a month.
ProsVery orgaized way to keep track of clients and employees
ConsDeceptive costs... and i wasted 20 hours entering data

By Loc8.com on August 26, 2018
Hi Aimee, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback! You should not be getting charged since you are using the free version of our software. One of our Support Team members is going to contact you shortly! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
August 6, 2018
Stephen P.

“Loc8 Review”

OverallWe use it to check of work completed because of the number of work orders it does take time to complete which makes it time inefficient. There has been an issue with uploaded photos to loc8

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise. As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software. We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Sincerely, The Loc8 Team
Heath J.
Owner & Operator
October 12, 2018

“Best app for the field”

OverallMy business is strictly field service and Loc8 makes my job so much easier, allowing my time to be properly managed without unnecessary extra work or communication. Loc8's ability to communicate seamlessly between my dispatch, clients and technicians, truly helps my business tenfold! I look forward to using this service to streamline my business here in Las Vegas!
ProsMy favorite feature of Loc8 is it's ability to communicate seamlessly between my dispatch, my clients and my technicians!
ConsThe lack of ability to customize the Loc8 lite. I need to be able to adjust what info is sent to my clients vs tech team.

By Loc8.com on November 18, 2018
Hi Heath, Thank you for your review and we appreciate the kind comments. Our Pro and Pro+ editions have some more functionality around notifications and customisations. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help around upgrading. Thank you, The Loc8 team.
October 12, 2018
Greg B.
GM
Construction, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2018

“Loc8 Free version for Field Operations”

OverallI have just started using this product but so far the experience has been all positive
ProsOf course being a free service for someone who doesn't need all the bells and whistles is a great benefit but beyond that the program and app works great and feels like a well supported software rather than a free version that is just there to bait the hook.
Consbeen hard to enter Geo Codes when there is no address for a construction site. I haven't delved too much into this as it does't come up a lot.

By Loc8.com on October 14, 2018
Hi Greg, Thank you for your review and we appreciate the kind comments. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you, The Loc8 team.
Scott H.
Owner Operator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
September 10, 2018

“Solid”

ProsFlexibility is solid. It can be used for multiple industries.
ConsPrice. Would love to see more value for the price.

By Loc8.com on September 13, 2018
Hi Scott, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with your Loc8 experience as we are continuously working on ways to improve our platform to make it always more intuitive and effective. Best regards, The Loc8 Team
September 10, 2018
Siaosi K.
Technician
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

“Great app ”

OverallIt's easy to use and also time saving on jobs just asset capturing is still a bit grey on how to put information of items on as a new asset but the system is extremely good
ProsThe accuracy and consistency
ConsThe captured new asset is still confusing and not really understanding how to capture new asset properly
Recommendations to other buyersIt's gear and easy to use when trained properly and it does run battery down

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Siaosi, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback. Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we are very pleased to know that you appreciate your Loc8 experience! Best regards, The Loc8 Team
Arthur G.

“Not mobile enough”

OverallIt would be convenient if the desktop version was made available on mobiles and Ipads so that we can check jobs in the field.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Arthur, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise. As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software. We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Sincerely, The Loc8 Team
Vivian Y.
October 25, 2016

“It is very hard to save data. ”

OverallIt is very hard to save data. sometimes we try to put some data inside, but it is very hard to save data, once we find it out, we have to put the data again.

By Loc8.com on November 7, 2017
REVIEW RELATED TO 2015 LOC8 SYSTEM | New 2017 version available! Hi Vivian, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software! We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise. As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software. We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience! Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Sincerely, The Loc8 Team
Lois G.
Electrical Designer Sr. Supervisor Assistant
July 9, 2018

“Excellent for tracking records for a smaller business. ”

OverallAbility to track our jobs and material.
ProsEasy to use, easy to download documents. Ease of access for other users to track your information. Professional quality. Easy to print documents. Holds large files.
ConsWould like an easier way to search jobs. Multiple search tools. Times out quickly have to sign in again. Will freeze frequently.

By Loc8.com on July 12, 2018
Hi Lois, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! Customer experience/satisfaction is at the epicentre of our business strategy! Best regards, The Loc8 Team