OmniFund Ratings

Overall

About OmniFund

Payments as a Platform simplifies the payment process, creating a seamless experience for you and your customers. At the same time, we protect your company from fraud and provide the tools and support for PCI compliance, tokenization, and P2P encryption. As our customers grow, we grow with you. Partnering with OmniFund allows you to grow your business, accept payments the way your customer wants and do it with no overhead and no risk. Stay "Out of Scope" and "In Compliance" with OmniFund! Learn more about OmniFund

Kwame A.
Snr Business Analyst
Veterinary, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2018

“Omnifund, a simple way to manage your online payment collections”

OverallOur web-based application interfaces with Omnifund through APIs. Customer accounts are managed in our application and recurring credit card payments are set up and managed in Omnifund. Our application and Omnifund works seamlessly together thanks to the efficient Omnifund APIs.
ProsThe application is very simple and straight to the point. It allows users to achieve their goal of setting up a customer and collecting payment in few simple steps. User can easily edit a pending transaction and process immediately or add to a batch. The transaction reports are also very detailed displaying all required information about the transaction, and also grouping them under card types; transaction statuses; counts; etc.
ConsThe application does not allow user to cancel a transaction. A transaction can only be deleted which is not what user may want. When a transaction is deleted, all audit trail is lost which is not appropriate. It is necessary that user has the option to cancel a transaction and the transaction will remain in the transactions log with status of Cancelled. The notes field can also be used to capture the reason for the cancellation. Another issue is where the same transaction amount is refunded to the same customer at short intervals, the logs in Omnifund indicates that both transactions were processed successful but in actual fact only one transaction went through. This causes confusion between mechant and customer as Omnifund records indicates refund as successful but customer never received it.
August 8, 2018
Lisa V.
Billing and Collections Coordinator
Accounting, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2018

“After learning how to use it I find it easy to navigate & does want we need if for currently.”

OverallOffering Auto pay or scheduled monthly payments to our clients with several options of payment has lowered our monthly statements, past due accounts and overall collections.
ProsTransactions are easy to schedule, adjust, process and locate in OmniFund. The fact that OmniFund sync's with Imagine Time is helpful especially if we need to void or refund a client. I can also monitor what others are processing thru Imagine Time as it happens and assure they did it correctly. I have found the new(er) Alert on the home screen to come in handy allowing me to immediately correct any ACH transaction's that have declined and avoid account and banking issues.
ConsI have no real Con's after learning the program. Unfortunately, after working with a concerned representative and understanding the exporting process we concluded due to our processing procedures and having multi users in our Imagine Time we are unable to use the exporting feature which for some could be really slick.

By OmniFund on April 10, 2018
Hello Lisa. Thank you for the review and feedback. If there are any functions you need help with outside of your system's integration, please let us know. If there are any features you feel would be helpful to your system, Imagine Time may be able to help to implement these for you.
Jenifer V.
Accountant
April 4, 2018

“The customer experience at Omnifund is excellent. They respond quickly to our needs and questions.”

ProsIt is user friendly. I like that the account numbers on our system are the same numbers used by Omnifund.
ConsI don't like that it shows refunds as a separate transaction. It would be great if you were able to look at a particular transaction and tell if it had been refunded or not. The biggest change I would like to see is that transactions don't get pended but returned. When they pend, you can't see that an attempt was made once it is corrected or deleted. Also, if pended transactions returned, it could be reported as returned and recorded as such through automated processes. A return code could be used that indicates it was pended versus an actual return. For example, X10 could be used after we have received an R10, meaning Omnifund previously reported that the transaction was not authorized so it wasn't processed.

By OmniFund on April 10, 2018
Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and feedback. Some of your wish list is already in the works and some is already available through the APIs. We will be contacting you to go over everything.
April 4, 2018
Karen A.
Accounts Receivable Manager
February 8, 2018

“Very user friendly. A system you can easily maneuver around in. ”

ProsI can easily refund and run credit cards in a timely fashion. I have to enter information in less fields compared to old system we used to have. There is a po field and a description field we can enter detailed information in to help customer match up receipts on their end. Credit Card Receipts are automatically emailed to customer, leaving you one less step you have to do. This software does not let you duplicate customer information when setting up a customer to run their credit card. Customer service has a quick response time. Via messenger or email, if you ever need to use them. System automatically batch's out at the end of the day.
ConsI can say the only thing I noticed and am sure there is a reason behind it is that we have to manually delete any expired credit card information in this system.
Kwame A.
Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
July 3, 2019

“Simple way to manage your recurring payments”

OverallOmnifund is used to manage our monthly recurring credit card payments. It does the job cleanly, providing useful information in instances where the payment was declined. This helps our system to respond accordingly, whether to represent the declined payment or inform the customer.
ProsVery simple and intuitive UI requiring no user guide to get going. Most tasks can be completed easily with just a few mouse clicks. Support is excellent and they react on user feedback and implement solutions quickly.
ConsSorting on the Customers tab is not great, also the list displays only 10 records. An option to increase displayed records to 20 would be great. Also, ability to display customers added within a date range will help. Some label names are not very clear on what they are, for e.g. Account # which can refer to Merchant's customer account # or payment account number.
July 3, 2019
Aime R.
Credit Collection Specialist
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

“Made simple”

ProsNot complicated to learn or work with, cons the business I work for has a few different business and having to sign in individual to each one sometimes becomes a hassle but other that that it is a great program not to complicated in processing payments or setting up
ConsThe individual sign in's to each business I would say since the business that I work for has a few different business kind of have to remind myself to make sure I am in the correct one has happen many times that a payment is take in the wrong business that is a the only down part.

By OmniFund on April 26, 2018
Hi Aime. Thank you for your review and feedback. We are actively working on a new framework that would allow you to have one login for multiple locations. Currently this is only available to admins but will soon be available for employee IDs as well.
DOLORES G.
MIS
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Easy to use”

Overallease of use and regulation compliance.
ProsI like the ability of storing customer credit card information and knowing that it is compliant with regulations. I also like the ability to be able to resend receipts, the ability to search past customer activity, the ability to issue credits directly from the charge transaction.
ConsI really do not have any dislikes of the software, I guess if I had to have one it would be that you do not know that you have a card that needs an updated expiration date until you process the payment and it is declined.

By OmniFund on April 26, 2018
Hi Delores. Thank you for your review. Someone from our support team will reach out to you and show you how you where to look for the expired card tag when you go to process a transaction.
Danie H.
Patient Services Coordinator
February 2, 2018

“One of the easiest applications to navigate and take payments, or void out as needed. ”

ProsI use many account site locations under one login and everything is effortlessly accounted for. Makes keeping my books up to date easy and fun! You can setup a port for swiping card/check payments, or choose manual entry. Fantastic Website and application. Have had great customer service when needed as well, thank yoU!
ConsWould prefer the setup of sliding my credit card payments to be easier from each location to another, but overall, fabulous experience!! I can still enter in manually, which most times I prefer anyway. It's just nice having both options.

By OmniFund on February 5, 2018
Thank for the positive feedback!
February 2, 2018
Nicole L.
Account Manager

“Love my sales rep!”

ProsVery easy to use! If I ever have any questions I just call my sales rep and she will walk through the process with me.
ConsI hate having to take the test once a year. With my job I just don't have time to go through the process.

By OmniFund on March 6, 2018
Hello Nicole. Thank you for the positive review. I understand the frustration in dealing with PCI regulations, though. We work hard to make PCI compliance as simple as possible for all of our users. Depending on how you handle the actual cardholder data, compliance can be easier or more difficult. We are more than happy to talk to you and see if we can help make this less time-consuming for you.
Lorie T.
Finance Manager
Education Management, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2017

“The ease of payment is the best feature. Customer support is very attentive and timely .”

OverallIt is very user friendly. It keeps records of customer usage.
ProsThe ease of use and customer recall for repeat users is a very nice feature. The ability to store and recall customer information is helpful as some of our customers provide multiple credit cards for the same account. The printed receipt is very clear and organized.
ConsIt is confusing trying to understand what the fees are for each transaction. I am the finance manager and I am still somewhat in the dark concerning the all the fees.
November 27, 2017
Christopher C.
Servicing Supervisor
Banking, 501-1000 employees
January 18, 2018

“Omni is very quick to respond, they are very professional and courteous. ”

OverallThis allows our customers an option to pay online when they preciously didn't have that.
ProsIt is very simple to use and easy to navigate. I like the reports that are provided and the notifications that you received when payments are made or rejected.
ConsYou can't prevent payments from being made to you. So if you no longer have a customers account, you can't provide that information so when a customer tries to make a payment on that account it would advise them they can't accept or to call their company.

By OmniFund on January 19, 2018
Hello Christopher, Thanks for the review! You are correct that we cannot prevent a customer from making a payment on the hosted payment page as we do not have access to your databases to know a customer¿s status. However, we can work with your team to show you how you can accomplish this from your payment landing page. We will contact you directly to show you how this can be done. Thanks!
Joanne C.
Bookkeeper
Machinery, 11-50 employees

“best CC program ”

ProsHistorically, I can see many times I need to look back so easy to use the price is right, very user-friendly
Consnothing so easy use, easy to teach other too I have used it and taught many no problem The yearly update is the only thing

By OmniFund on April 26, 2018
Hello Joanne. Thank you for the review and feedback. We understand the frustration with the annual PCI qualifications. However, this is done to ensure the highest level of security for your customer's data. We do everything on our end to make this as easy as a process as possible.
Lisa F.
Controller
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2018

“Customer service reps at OmniFund are always fast and friendly.”

ProsThe daily emails are convenient to do our receipts postings, they always keep us update on changes and upgrades and we have never had a problem with this software.
ConsWe have not had any issues with OmniFund software. There has not been any times that we have received payments that were rejected.

By OmniFund on April 6, 2018
Thanks for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better!
Kelly M.
dispatcher

“LOVE IT ”

ProsI find this website to be very simple to use. Everyday I use it and never seem to have a problem with it.
Conssometimes the website takes a long time to load, but I believe that may be the server. Other then that, I never have a problem.

By OmniFund on April 26, 2018
Hi Kelly. Thank you for your review and feedback. If you ever experience slowness, please report it to support@omnifund.com. We investigate all reports of service issues.
Aries P.
March 27, 2018

“Great”

OverallKnowing the status of our ACH transactions.
ProsThat I can log in at anytime without any problems. Its easy to find customers and their transactions.
ConsI wish the reporting tools were easier to find, if there was an option to filter the information I need.

By OmniFund on March 30, 2018
Hi Aries. Thank you for the review and feedback! We will contact you to help with the reporting function and see if there is anything we can provide to help get you what you need.
March 27, 2018
Descelia B.
Treasury Analyst
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees
August 27, 2019

“Omnifund”

OverallEase of support and reconciliation of revenue.
ProsI do not use the software, myself, but our practices do. They love it!
ConsNothing negative to say - ever. They're always available and ready to serve.
August 27, 2019
Stephanie P.
PSR
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
February 19, 2019

“Omni Review”

OverallOverall, I would continue to use this program at work, because it works better than other programs in my experience.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is, most of the time it runs quickly and it was pretty straightforward. There aren't many difficult parts about this program.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is, when trying to search for customer names or transactions, it is not always easy to find them. It is case sensitive, and using their medical record number to search for a patient does not work most of the time.
February 19, 2019
Marie S.
Development Associate
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 2, 2018

“OmniFund helps our nonprofit process single and recurring donations.”

ProsThe reports page is great when reconciling weekly payments. I also enjoy ease of entering cards/payments.
ConsSometimes it is tricky to look up past payments with the search tool if you don't know when that payment was made.

By OmniFund on April 26, 2018
Hello Marie. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.
April 2, 2018
Kory D.
Ops Manager
February 15, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsDaily Reports very intuitive and easy to use -easy location of customers-easy to update information
ConsUpdating existing credit cards-not as intuitive as I would have liked-sometimes confusing when having a customer with multiple cards

By OmniFund on February 28, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. We welcome suggestions from our clients and will be contacting you so we can better understand how to make this section more intuitive.
February 15, 2018
John F.
April 5, 2018

“Ease of use. easy to look up past history of customer”

ProsEase of use and navigation. Easy to look up past history of customer. New customers setup is quick and easy. Daily report emailed and available next morning. Staff happy about usage.
ConsWhen entering data sometimes the tab key skips over the next block. In general all staff have little issues with this software.
Michael K.
VP
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
January 11, 2018

“my experience is positive over all.”

Prosi find that the simplicity of use and my customers information being saved are the best features that i use
Conssome of the search functions and not being taught the finer points of using more of the functions of the software

By OmniFund on January 15, 2018
Thanks for the positive review. We will pass along your information to Customer Support to ensure that you are aware of more of our solutions functionality.
Julia T.
Accounting Specialist
January 2, 2018

“Easy to use and professional.”

ProsThey reply to questions quickly, within the same day. Friendly. Worked with us a lot at the beginning to help get things set up as we wanted it.
ConsLogs me out too quickly.

By OmniFund on January 3, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback!
January 2, 2018
Terry C.
A/R & Credit Specialist
April 5, 2018

“Very pleased with the platform and it's ease of use.”

ProsEase of use and the ability to research and get reports. Never had an issue with the platform at all.
ConsNothing that I can think of. The platform runs very well. I've never had any issues with the platform.

Shelley M.
Operations Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2018

“It is easy to set up future charges. And easy to charge a card”

ProsThis product is easy to use. I can add or change information at any time. A second window pops up when you sign in which I do not understand why. I can sign in fairly quickly.
ConsIt takes too long to clear the bank. I might put a charge through on Thursday or Friday. It doesn't clear until Wednesday. I would also like to be able to save a standard message to the customer instead of writing it every time...like a Thank you for your business. On the receipt, I would like to see the Company name as well as the person's name.

By OmniFund on April 25, 2018
Hi Shelley. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will reach out to you regarding the settlement time and your your other questions.
Jen L.
Billing Coordinator
February 1, 2018

“Easy to use, reliable, and the support team is very knowledgeable and friendly”

OverallI am very pleased with it, and so are my colleagues.
ProsI find this software to be easy to use. It's very quick and features many helpful tools such as daily reports/transactions. It's a quality service that I use daily.

By OmniFund on February 2, 2018
Thanks for the positive review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!
Thomas H.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
March 7, 2019

“Solid POS system”

OverallIt's a great overall software. No real complaints.
ProsThe ease of operations. Very easy to train someone on the system.
ConsIf I have to pick one I guess it would be that when searching for customers you can't just pick just pick like a T to see everyone with the last name starting with T,
March 7, 2019
Jennifer C.
Central Business Office Admin. Assistant
July 18, 2018

“Had a transaction screen that kept jumping back to the top of pg. after click on Actions Menu.”

ProsVery user friendly. Excellent & quick response from customer support. Willingness to "fix" even a small issue & is usually completed within 30 minutes or less.
ConsNot much to add here, but maybe how the customer fields populate in the customer module. i.e. phone #'s don't put dashes in. Doesn't look as good for receipt printout to customer.

By OmniFund on July 20, 2018
Thanks for the positive review. We will pass your comments along to the development team about customer fields.
July 18, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified

“Nice good product”

Overalleasy of payment collections
ProsEasy to use, user friendly, makes sense. Reports at easy to access, close of day is easy. No issues or concerns to report
ConsI wish that checks were ran live like credit card and debit cards are instead of batching them for the end of the night
ROSEANN C.
ADMINISTRATOR
Machinery, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2018

“With a company that has several users, we can all agree that the site is extremely user friendly.”

ProsThis program is extremely easy to follow and always has been efficient and seamless as far as completing a transaction.
ConsWe have not had any issues while working with your program. Honestly while working on site, it is very easy, the flow is perfect and the help line is there to make sure your questions are resolved in a timely manner.

51-200 employees
February 22, 2018

“I haven't had any real problems.”

ProsIt generally works and I can print out reports each day. I use the software both to input purchases and print out the reports.
ConsI can't put an email for each credit card number. I have multiple credit card numbers for an account and each relates to a separate user.

By OmniFund on February 28, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. I will add this to our feature requests. In the meantime, we can show you how to manage email addresses for multiple account holders at a single company to give you the desired outcome.
February 22, 2018
ILENA D.
Bookkeeper

“Its been great.”

OverallWe like knowing the information is in the "cloud" not on any of our paperwork or files.
ProsThe ease of processing the cards, love that you save the information on each client. I also like that 3 of us have access to the software, we are an office furniture dealership, we have product delivered everyday, its nice that either one of us can process the payment.

By OmniFund on February 2, 2018
Patrick V.
Director of Architecture
January 11, 2018

“Attentive, informative, and professional. Great partners.”

ProsThe people behind it all. They have a robust software stack the facilitates most of our needs. When our needs stretch their capabilities they are always listening and do their best to deliver.
ConsTestability. We need the ability to test ACH and Credit Cards transactions and returns without sending specific amounts.

By OmniFund on January 12, 2018
Thanks for the positive review! And thanks for the input on testing without sending specific amounts. We'll have the team look into this.
Ralph H.
Chairman
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2018

“INCREDABLE SERVICE!!!”

OverallWe wanted a more robust ACH platform for our customers. Omni delivered this better than any other company could and spent time educating us on how this process really works.
ProsThe software it's self is wonderful. the amount of reporting you can pull is truly unmatched by any other ACH platform we have ever worked with. One of the best features is the dashboard. It seems to already be showing you the answers to the questions you have in your head. Wonderful software. But perhaps the best part is the support. The staff is some of the most helpful honest people you can find int eh industry. The representatives have helped tremendously with setting us up correctly and holding our hand while we integrate into the system and start using it.
ConsI do not really have much to say in this respect. We love everything about it. the one report that I wanted to run but couldn't Stacy built for us. GREAT COMPANY
October 1, 2018
Katie S.
Client Manager
Judiciary, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2018

“I love OmniFund. It is easy to use and we can bill our clients so easily.”

OverallWe get to bill our clients with ease.
ProsOmnifund is easy to use. It stores customer information so I don't have to reenter credit card numbers over and over again. I love the reports that I can print. I love how easy it is to use.
ConsI hate having to login every time but other than that i love the software so much. It is so easy to use.

By OmniFund on March 13, 2018
Hello Katie; thank you for the review. We fully understand the frustration of having to log in after a certain period of inactivity in OmniFund. However, due to PCI regulations and strict security protocols, these measures are enforced to ensure that customer and account data remains secure.
Michelle A.
treatment coordinator
February 26, 2018

“product works well”

Prosthe software is easy to use and I am not the most computer savy person so this is helpful! Reports are accurate
ConsI wish I could make the print larger- numbers are very small and hard to see, but otherwise the product is great

By OmniFund on March 5, 2018
Thanks for the positive review!
February 26, 2018
Marsha R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2018

“Omnifund”

ProsThey are very easy to work with. It is user friendly and easy to access if you have several locations
ConsTheir response time is not always fast. I have not been able/to get the card swipe to work very easily/
December 13, 2018
Siri M.
Billing Specialist
May 8, 2018

“I find the program to be very user friendly and I am happy with the product.”

ProsI don't have to go through several clicks to search for what I need. I like how organized my clients list is. I feel the site is very secure for my customers.
ConsCan't think of one at this time.

By OmniFund on May 14, 2018
Thanks for the positive review!
May 8, 2018
Cassandra M.
PBR
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
April 3, 2018

“It is a really good tool to work with.”

ProsI like the financial reporting. The daily summary that runs over night. We are also able to batch it before its nightly run.
ConsIts hard to search on a customers' transactions (only by name). I would like to search by account number as well.

By OmniFund on April 26, 2018
Hello Cassandra. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.
Steven M.
Controller
Retail, 11-50 employees

“No complaints”

ProsOmnifund isn't overcomplicated and it s very simple to use. It has a very intuitive setup to avoid any confusion while processing.

By OmniFund on January 19, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service!
Carlos G.
VP
January 18, 2018

“We have been using OMNIFUND ( previously gotoBilling) since 2011 and has always been extraordinary.”

ProsEasy to use. Prompt and attentive customer service and resolution of questions. Customers using this service find it easy and hassle free.

Mike M.
Exec. Director
October 16, 2017

“Had an issue with customers receiving an error message”

ProsRelatively flexible and easy customer usage. Customer service has been great to work with when having questions or issues.
ConsWould like to see more electronic communication of transactions with us. Seems we have transactions where we don't get an email verification and I need to compare with bank activity and OMNI activity. Not a big issue, but would help. Would be nice if the daily email would list the customer transactions that were involved in the total.

By OmniFund on October 25, 2017
Thanks for the input. We will pass this along to our product team to look at for future enhancements!
Danielle N.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2017

“Never a problem with processing payments or getting reports. The new changes are nice as well!”

OverallEase of use
ProsVERY easy to use! Easy to change and/or update card numbers/accounts as well as keep track of our customers.
ConsNot being able to customize certain areas for my business. Some areas we need to have more specific but the over all set up serves us just fine.

By OmniFund on October 25, 2017
Thanks for the great review. A customer support representative will contact you to discuss the specific customization capabilities that you are looking for.
Terra M.
credit analyst
April 5, 2018

“Easy to use and great customer service!”

ProsThe software is easy to use and the site always accessible. I've never had problems with processing transactions.
ConsThe site needs to go mobile. We have to work on split screens and it can be difficult to view information.

By OmniFund on April 26, 2018
Hi Terra. Thank you for the review and feedback. We do offer a mobile application for tablets and smart phones. I hope this helps you with your display issues.
Patti B.
Executive Administrative Assistant
March 1, 2018

“I use this everyday and it is very user friendly, I have never had to call Customer Support”

OverallI run all of our credit cards for invoicing, it's quick and easy and very user friendly. It does not shut down on me like some systems.
ProsThe fact that it is very user friendly. I use this every single day, multiple times a day and have never had a problem.

By OmniFund on March 5, 2018
Thanks for the positive review and comments. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the product!
John S.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

“Great product”

ProsEasy to use, simple to install, a great product that always works way better than the software I was using before.

By OmniFund on February 9, 2018
Great to hear! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!
JENNIFER Y.
SALES COORDINATOR
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

“Awesome product!”

OverallI am able to assist the customer and process their order immediately.
ProsI like the fact that it gives you different options when processing a customer's credit card. We can do a pre-auth and then capture later.
ConsSometimes it can be difficult to find a charge or account after you process it. More ways to search may be helpful.

By OmniFund on February 3, 2018
Hello Jennifer; thank you for your review and feedback. We have a report that will help you quickly search for any transaction based on the filters and criteria you select. Our support team will reach out to show you how it works.
mehwish s.
billing co ordinator

“easy to use ”

ProsI can process payment and provide patient with confirmation under two minutes and sending a confirmation e mail right from the Omni fund is the best feature ever .
ConsI wouldn't say its a problem but it does take some time if I am looking for some old payment or receipt . it could have been simpler .

By OmniFund on April 10, 2018
Hello ¿Mehwish. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool that will help you easily search the entire system.
Stephanie P.
PSR
March 8, 2018

“OmniFund is a simple way to keep track of transactions and is easy to use.”

ProsWhat I like most is being able to go back to a date that could be a while back and being able to print a receipt or tell a customer exactly what and when they paid.
ConsWhat I like least is, sometimes it declines the customers cards, and we have to run it a few times before it works.

By OmniFund on March 13, 2018
Hello Stephanie; thank you for the review. If you ever have questions on a decline reason, please let us know. Those responses come directly from the card issuer's bank or the network but we are happy to interpret them for you.
March 8, 2018
Marsha R.
January 12, 2018

“Omnifund is user friendly and gives my company everything we need for our business purposes.”

ProsThe software is very easy to maneuver. Transaction and reports are detailed and easy to run. Receipts are readily accessible.

By OmniFund on January 15, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback!
January 12, 2018
stephanie p.
Office Manger
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
August 10, 2017

“I enjoy working with this fast user friendly program”

Prosthe program is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I enjoy the pages are not cluttered and it looks very clean.
ConsI do not like being logged out after not being active after a certain amount of time, I use the program all day long with many others. having to log into this program every 5 min is time consuming.
August 10, 2017