ClockVIEW Ratings

Overall

About ClockVIEW

Acumen's ClockVIEW is a complete solution that automates employee time and attendance. Acumen offers Biometric as well as Badge and PIN based time clocks. The entry level facilities for time tracking include terminals, mobile apps for smart phones, web based time clocks and interactive voice response via plan old telephone. These devices are right at home via the cloud or on-premise deployment. Learn more about ClockVIEW

March 8, 2018

“Clockview has been a magnificent software I have used while working for my current occupation.”

ProsClockview is very fast and convenient. Personally, I have used clockview for my occupation. It allows me to login with the company I am working for on my own time. It tracks my location in order for my supervisor to know exactly where I am when I am clocking in and out of my job. It allows me to clock in and out with ease, normally takes me less than one minute to login and clock in or out. I have not come across any issues with this software and recommend it to others.
ConsThere is not much that I dislike about this software. The only suggestion I have to improve this application would be for it to allow me to stay logged in with my username and password so I didn't have to login every time. However, it does save my login and password which is very convenient.
March 8, 2018
Tom D.
IT Technician
Public Policy, Unspecified
January 22, 2014

“Fully Customizable. Our Organization Demands It. Acumen Delivered.”

ProsWith over 1000 employees in our organization with seven different bargaining units to deal with, we decided to go with Acumen because of their fully customizable software. Unlike most time and attendance systems, Acumen was able to provide us with the exact functionality that we required. Much of it was extremely intense programming such as One-Punch employees, Swap Pay, Show Pay, and Briefing Pay. Their support team is excellent and knows the product completely.
ConsNothing. Acumen has been more than willing to accommodate our needs.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you require any code customization from most other time and attendance vendors (Kronos, ADP), good luck with that. Believe me, went down that road before finding Acumen.
January 22, 2014
Kathy N.
February 5, 2010

“Clear, easy, and accurate!”

OverallI recommend the product with no reservations.
ProsI have been using Acumens time and attendance software for several years. The product was delivered, they helped us set it up, and we were trained as promised. Ive had no complaints with the software, and the customer support has been quick and helpful. Using the Acumen services has saved me a great deal of time and expense. Ive recommended the system to a number of my friends and acquaintances, and I will continue to do so.
ConsOccasionally the system is down for one or more employees. They always fix it quickly!
Gary K.
Director of Human Resources

“Reliable and Effective!!!”

OverallOverall Acumen's software and time terminals have been a great success for our school district! We have recommended Acumen to other school districts and businesses and will continue to do so.
ProsWe, at Servier School District, have found Laborview to be very reliable and effective for our collection of time punches for the five years we have been using them. Customer support was also very helpful and knowledgeable during the installation process as well as the few times we had to reach them.
ConsImplementation took some organization within the company when switching from a manual system to a more updated system.
Christine B.
Payroll Administrator
February 24, 2010

“Good and Reliable Product”

OverallThe product meets our needs for payroll and report generation. Overall Acumen is a good company to work with.
ProsCustomer Service and Tech Support are generally quick to respond and resolve issues promptly.
ConsSoftware is not compatible with Windows XP or higher.

By Acumen Data Systems on March 3, 2010
The software is compatible with all operating systems that support a browser. Pro Steel has a paticular timeclock that requires a service to run that is being tested against Windows 7. It is compatible with XP and Vista. The software is intended to run on a server operating system and all Windows Server Operating Systems are supported.
February 24, 2010
Diane F.
HR Manager
February 10, 2010

“Acumen eClockVIEW”

OverallI recommend this product for companies that want to avoid manual time record keeping. The WebClock and Biometric Clocks are great ways to save time when processing payroll.
ProsUser friendly Time saving Variety of time record keeping options
ConsCost to add features and make modifications sometimes is high
February 10, 2010