OnCare Child Care Management Ratings

Overall

About OnCare Child Care Management

Fastest growing child care management software to increase enrollment, reduce operating cost, faster tuition billing, attendance tracking, record keeping, and much more. Manage any childcare center, daycare center, preschool or summer camp like a professional by securely accessing your cloud-based data anywhere online. Watch a video tour of OnCare Cloud today. Learn more about OnCare Child Care Management

Liel W.
Daycare Director
March 19, 2018

“Their support team is prompt in following up with my questions, including special initial training. ”

ProsThe ease and functionality is important to us so that we can move on with focusing on the kids and parents.
ConsWe are not able to import data from our current member database and have to enter information manually. They don't have a way to have parents register online. An app would be great to have for payments, checking in, daily reports, and enrollment, including the ability to upload/take photos of forms from your phone or tablet.

By OnCare Cloud on April 27, 2018
Hi Liel Thank you for your positive feedback. Actually OnCare offers a way to automatically migrate your data. In addition, parents can register online via our mobile enabled Parent Portal where they can make online payments, view child attendance, download statements, etc...
Joan H.
Executive Director
March 16, 2018

“Joining OnCare has revolutionized our Center. I have worked with other packages, this is the best!”

OverallIt is so easy to print all the paperwork needed to be compliant for licensing - attendance sheet, sign-in sheets etc. I love it for billing purposes. Parents always say "How much do I owe? or I lost my bill" with OnCare I can answer that questions in seconds.
ProsI find it easy to use with limited computer knowledge. It is easy to teach others to use it. It meet all of my need to readily access information and keep track of operations. It is constantly being updated. I recommend it to everyone.
Heather G.
Preschool Director
March 15, 2018

“I love working with the company and the program! Everyone is willing to help you out promptly!”

OverallOnline payments, student tracking, payroll, batch emails, statements, more time to be active in the school
ProsI love being able to send out statements and use the account ledgers. The templates are easy to set up and save a lot of time. We were able to set up online payments. This allows more time for projects and being with the kids!
ConsI do not like the student roster sheets and wish that you could do daily sheets and pictures home to the parents.
March 15, 2018
Diane C.
Supervisor/Bookkeeper
March 17, 2018

“Customer Service is Outstanding! Always available, attentive, pro-active.”

ProsOnce trained, easy to navigate. Offers numerous helpful, organized reports that can be easily converted to excel for selective use as needed. Batch email feature used frequently.
ConsWould like to easily eliminate old annual info/records. System retains more than might be needed. Registration form offers more detail than needed; customization to our needs would be perfect.
March 17, 2018
Veronica N.
March 14, 2018

“The company is very interested in how the software works for my facilities. ”

ProsThat it is cloud based. I can automate almost everything and I can access all of the information for my 4 locations in one place.
ConsSome of the procedures take a while to learn. It would be nice to have interactive help built in instead of having to print out a manual to seach through when I am training someone.

By OnCare Cloud on May 6, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on providing more interactive training to our clients.
Darlene J.
Director/Owner
May 16, 2017

“Ease of Use and great Customer Service”

OverallCloud based. Great customer Service. Very easy to use. Always feel I am on top of what is going on at The Little Mud Puddles Learning Center.
ProsIt is Cloud based, I never have to worry that anything is ever lost. I am able to log in any where I am. Very easy to use. I feel I have control in what is happening at the center.

By OnCare Cloud on May 24, 2017
Hi Darlene We are very happy to have happy clients like you for so many years. Thank you for your business and support.
May 16, 2017
Samara M.
Administrative Director
May 17, 2017

“We have found Oncare to be a top child care management software. ”

Overallwe do not have any feedback at this time as for anything we like the least about the product. We are very happy at this time with what it offers.
ProsThat we can access it from anywhere and that being on the cloud eliminates the requirement for backing up the system.

By OnCare Cloud on May 24, 2017
Hi Samara, thank you for the review. OnCare is constantly adding new features and functions and love to get feedback anytime to make the solution even more robust for our users.
Alisha V.
Office on Youth Director
March 19, 2018

“This has been a great addition to our programs!”

ProsThis is the first program we have used for our programs and it is an improvement for all of our record keeping!
ConsThis is the first online program we have used for our sites and while it has been very accommodating, we wish there were a few more things we could add for use in our programs. The staff seem willing to look into new ideas when presented so we really do not have many CONS for this program.
Sophie L.
Lead Teacher
November 19, 2018

“Oncare office ”

OverallOverall, the system works for its purpose of storing mass information, I just feel that to get to certain functions and aspects of the software it can take too long
ProsYou are able to store a lot of information about any given child and access it when you need to
ConsThere are many functions that seem laborious when entering information, it is not always obvious what it is you need to do to add certain. I feel it could be easier to navigate and laid out in a more usable way.
November 19, 2018
Lina A.
Bilingual Early Childhood Consultant
March 16, 2018

“I have been using On Care since 2015 and it is the most user friendly Child Care Management system. ”

ProsOn Care is Cloud based, which means that owners, consultants and directors have access to monitor and support the business operation from anywhere in the world.
ConsThe only thing I'd like to see happening is the development of either a Profit loss report (which means having access to also manage all monetary ledgers) or the synchronization with external accounting tools such as Quick books or so.
Roy K.

“Excellent Customer Service”

ProsThe continuous updates and batch updates. We also like parent portal. Web based software is great. The ability to access from anywhere.
ConsGlitches in the reminder emails for immunization and physical reminders. Would like to see the software have an app version for IOS and android.

By OnCare Cloud on May 24, 2017
Hi Roy Thank you for the feedback. We are working on fixing the reminder glitch. Also we should have a mobile app soon! Will keep you posted.
Teresa D.
May 15, 2017

“OnCare has greatly increased our efficiency in both billing and data storage.”

OverallMade billing, collecting and tracking tuition payments so much easier for us AND the parents. Parents love how easy it is to use and there are no fees for using cards.
ProsVery easy to use and can be modified to best fit your situation. Very easy for parents to use as well. Has greatly minimized the amount of time spent on billing, collecting and recording tuition payments.

By OnCare Cloud on May 16, 2017
Thank you for the great feedback.
May 15, 2017
Thileepan K.
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2018

“Best in child care applications”

OverallUse Any size child care And less paper work.
ProsChild care is very important & need to safe. Child is next-generation population. When we use OnCare Child applications we done succefully. low cost management.
ConsWe preplane with OnCare Child Care Management before do the work. we save the money and time. Child care very demands startup in this time. But when we use with "OnCare Child Care Management" more cost efficient management. No need additional training for working staff because very easy to use applications. Also support online payment and cloud based so easy to access.
April 27, 2018
Jessica D.
March 20, 2018

“Overall does well”

ProsI like that I can customize a lot of the features like rates. I enjoy all of the detailed reporting that is available.
ConsWeekly billing set up will double bill when I am trying to change from one rate to the next. Often I will see a double charge for one week if I am transitioning from one rate to the next.

By OnCare Cloud on May 6, 2018
Hi Jessica Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that we could correct the issue you identified.
March 20, 2018
April G.
Office Assistant
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
April 15, 2019

“Great Product for Daycare”

OverallThe daycare my son goes to uses OnCare. We pay his tuition through it, and I am able to update all important information through it. I can add/change emergency contacts. Wonderful product!
ProsI love that I can make payments and update contact information for my child.
ConsThere is nothing I dislike about this product.

By OnCare Cloud on April 16, 2019
Thank you for your kind review. We always welcome feedback from our customer's customers, the parents like you.
April 15, 2019
Cleo W.
March 14, 2018

“Nice software that keeps nearly all the information I need all in one place”

ProsThe ability to have the majority of the information I need all together and being able to pull reports easily.
ConsBecause the software is so robust at times it can be difficult to find what you are looking for if you don't access it on a regular basis.
Michael D.
November 29, 2012

“Review of oncare”

OverallI would highly recommend Oncare to manage and setup a website etc. They made it seem very easy and we have found it invaluable. We can manage the content easily. This has been invaluable.
ProsThe website is very easy to use and update, very flexible and intuitive. It has helped our visibility tremendously and customers and prospects find it easy to navigate. First class support and responsiveness from Oncare for any questions we might have. One can change it any day and it always looks vibrant and fresh.
Consabsolutely none, first class.
November 29, 2012
Cassie D.
Executive Director
December 3, 2012

“Overall happy with the product, excited about upgrades/updates offered ”

OverallOverall I would recommend this product. We are always finding new features that help track and improve the daily operations of our schools.
Prosease of use variety of reports continual improvements,willingness to accept suggestions for improvements
Consunable to edit ledger entries, can only be voided and reentered no staff notes or mass email for staff customer support via online customer support very rarely helps, if even responds there is no accounting report that forecasts FUTURE tuition income, based on billing box entry to future start dates ledger would be nice to show which user entered the charge/credit/line item
December 3, 2012
Cassandra S.
Administrative Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2016

“OnCare Review”

OverallOnCare is fine if your needs are very basic but our Center needed to have more options available for functionality.
ProsI liked that OnCare could be logged into wherever you were.
ConsThe lack of options

By OnCare Cloud on May 24, 2017
Hi Cassandra Thank you for your feedback. OnCare offers a lot of options. We will reach out to find out more what you need and provide training so you can take advantage of them.
December 14, 2016
Desiree D.
November 30, 2012

“I love It”

OverallI love this Program
ProsI love how easy to use and work through. Has all the features our Office needed
ConsIts a bit difficult remembering how to get to all the reports
November 30, 2012
Ron C.
Partner
November 28, 2012

“On Care is awesome!”

OverallTwo thumbs up!
ProsThe customer service is excellent.
ConsNothing to report