FranConnect Franchise Software Ratings

Overall

About FranConnect Franchise Software

Voted #1 franchising software by Entrepreneur Magazine, FranConnect is the most trusted franchise management software on the market today. Our solutions are purpose-built to manage and optimize the complete franchise lifecycle. Today, 700+ leading brands trust our software to sell more units, accelerate opening times, improve franchisee engagement and performance, facilitate field ops, optimize royalty collection, and mitigate legal risks. Discover why our customers grow 44% faster! Learn more about FranConnect Franchise Software

Jamila P.
Franchise Sales Coordinator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
December 18, 2018

“Innovative, Cutting Edge, and Customer Friendly”

OverallI like the overall layout and features! there is so much that FranConnect allows users to do, that even after 3 years of using the software, I am still learning about different capabilities and finding new ideas to put into place for our sales pipeline processes! Ultimately, FranConnect has been a very valuable tool and asset for our company - from the franchise sales development process to the operational aspects in managing communications with our leads and franchise community.
ProsI love the way that I am able to manage our lead pipeline process and the various email communications that we are able to use to keep our leads engaged in the franchise process. we have received many compliments on this aspect as well. They get extra points for upgrades that consistently strive to create a better platform for their customers and the high quality of their customer service and responsiveness is refreshing, exceptional, and quite rare for a tech company of any size. I also really enjoy their resources to help customers learn about new and improved software capabilities, from engaging webinars that are informative about industry standards and uses of software to achieve sales and operational goals, to their just-right amount of communications with their customers whenever there are any issues or just to inform customers of updates, overhauls, etc..
ConsAs the software becomes more robust and updates/upgrades occur, there is an initial period of sluggishness and glitches in the system for a few days, however, these issues tend to go away after a few days though, so it's not too big of a deal in the long run. I also understand that this is not isolated to this software alone and is common with other systems of this size... Windows, anyone? Additionally, plug-ins that I loved using such as the email uploader and calendar sync have (understandably) been transferred from download-direct capability to download from Microsoft Store platform (which our company's draconian firewall settings won't allow us to download from anymore)...again, not FranConnect's fault, but continuing the legacy option woulda been nice ;) Would really like to see scheduling ability built into future iterations of the platform for lead generated, direct scheduling with sales team.
Hannah T.
Graphic Designer/FranConnect Support
Sports, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Overall a Good Product... Quirky in Some Areas”

OverallOur company has used FranConnect's software for years. Our franchise owners depend on it to communicate with their customers and most of them love it and couldn't live without it. For FranConnect to be a 10 out of 10, they would need to improve the reliability of the system, specifically after upgrades. Run more tests. Be able to assure their customers that there will be no glitches (or very minimal ones) after quarterly releases.
ProsMostly easy to use. A few of our franchise owners have trouble using some features, but those who are naturally better at operating computers are able to navigate the software without any issues. The system can handle tens of thousands of records, but it does slow it down slightly as the number of records increase. The newer version, Sky, is updated on a quarterly basis and requests from customers are taken in consideration for improvements, love that.
ConsThe system has a few inconveniences and quirks. Navigating with Groups of contacts can be difficult due to the inability to view more than 20 at a time. This has been requested to be improved in upcoming releases and I hope to see that particular improvement. Our system was upgraded to Sky this past summer from the Legacy version and since the upgrade, we have experienced glitch after glitch. Some a big deal, others not so much. Our franchise owners weren't able to use the system for over a week before FranConnect's team was able to resolve the issue. The reliability of the system is honestly scary at times. We've only experienced one quarterly upgrade with Sky and it triggered lots of problems when it went live. It does make us a little concerned for the next upgrade happening in a few weeks. It doesn't seem like they test the upgrade well before releasing it. That's purely assumption, but that's how it seems since all of the problems followed after the last upgrade.
November 13, 2018
Program Development, 51-200 employees
September 4, 2018

“A Great Franchise Development Management System!”

OverallEssentially, our organization is using the FranConnect application to run our franchise development function. We have multiple, geographically dispersed franchise development professionals utilizing the system to manage their day-to-day activities. The FranConnect system allows for centrally managed controls while providing all the functionality franchise development professionals require to help candidates make informed decisions. The mobile app is pretty cool too!
ProsThe FranConnect application is all you need to manage the franchise development function. It is clear as you use the system, that all the functionality you need to manage your franchise development efforts has been built in. The system accepts leads from outside franchise consultant systems reducing the amount of manual entry required. The reporting system is robust. The email drip component of the application is loaded with functionality though at times, can be a bit confusing. However, once you get used to the campaign module, you're able to get things done quickly. Overall, a lot of capabilities in a relatively user-friendly system.
ConsThe dislikes are few. The primary dislike is that at times, the user has to request additional help when first using some of the functionality of the system. Once you get a better sense of how specific tasks are done, the system becomes much easier to navigate. FranConnect bridges the gap with excellent technical support especially during the implementation stage. We worked with two customer reps. and both were extremely knowledgeable, very responsive and really knew their stuff.
Natalie D.
Executive Assistant
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“Great Software for Franchising”

OverallI've been a journey and I've seen in the last 2.5 years how hard FranConnect has worked to make their system even better. They listen to their customers and try to enhance and support franchisors so that the system can work for us. I had times at the beginning of implementation where I was worried about how much there was to the system and some of the functionality was a little strange but overall I've been very please with all that FranConnect is and the direction it is going. The system has been very beneficial and necessary to have.
ProsI love that FranConnect has thought of everything a franchisor will likely deal with in franchising and they've created a system to help you manage it all. In the last 2.5 years FranConnect has really enhanced the system. From the looks of it to functionality. I'm excited to see what it's going to look and function like in the next year. It's really helped me to keep things organized and on top of all the documentation a franchisor has to track per franchise location.
ConsWhen we initially started using the software there were quite a few glitches in the system and we did lose some data, which was disappointing but the FranConnect team worked with us and we haven't had any major issues since.
Lindsay B.
Contracts and Compliance Administrator
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2018

“Great Customer Service, Easy to Use, Just Wish It Had More Functionality Options”

ProsAny time I needed help figuring out how to do something or if it was even possibly to do something in the system, the response time from customer service is fast and friendly. Sometimes they even call me direct so it is nice to talk to a live person when you need help.
ConsI have really delved into the back end of the software functionality and have played around with settings and making the most of the software. More often than not, there are features we wish we could add or change to make the software much more user friendly or work for our particular business needs and 9/10 times I am told the software cannot do what we need it to do and they have no plans to make the change, even if it is something that really needs to be changed for all users to make it better. I wish they were more open to developing the software further. For example, in the Support module, it is extremely basic. You can only add one attachment to a ticket, which causes a ton of issues with our franchisees and creates more work for all. You also can only see the overall ticket time-- not an individual breakdown of how much time was spent at each department.
Sergio O.
Program Support Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“FranConnect Review. ”

ProsFranConnect Sales Module is a great CRM for keeping track of franchisee leads, and potential franchise owners. The reporting system is robust. Overall, a lot of capabilities in a relatively user-friendly system. Good response when submitting a request or a new ticket. Very easy to run financial reports and get data for franchise locations and store documents such as insurance certificates, owner certifications & franchise agreements.
ConsThe internal operational modules and the library where you can store documents could use an upgrade. Not a great place to put best practices, the forums are in a very outdated format and not user-friendly. The modules do not sync or communication between sales, operations, hub, etc. They seem to store their own data without easy of finding the appropriate information in a quick manner. Ability to sync emails to outlook is not very user friendly.
Xavier P.
Franchise Business Advisor
December 18, 2018

“A very good tool to manage everything related to a franchise system”

OverallMy overall eperience is ok. You could make the tool more intuitive and easy to use for mobiles.
ProsI like the fact that you can have in one place all the information concerning to the manage of a franchise system. Specially I like the library and training module. The field ops feature where you can qualificate the performance of a franchisee and the areas where it can be improve its operational performance its great and with good features.
ConsIt´s not intuitive. The program has too many tools but it could be build with an intuitive interface thinking that could be used for people with a minimun grade of knowledge about a software. I would like that the spanich translations of the menus would be more accurate. We are located in latin america and that woul facilitate the use of the tool a lot for more people. I would like to have more graphics to evaluate the qualifications obtained by the franchisees in the field ops section. I would like to have more comparatives between weeks, months and years from one site to another. You could include in your interface the capacity to share the results in one clik and open them in other third party apps that can be used in the computer and mobile apps.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Great tool from the sale to on going support.”

OverallI take all incoming calls. I also call each of our franchisees on a regular basis. I mostly use the Info Manager module to task all my calls with the franchisees. I can also see other departments' contacts either phone calls and emails. It is easy to follow up. If I do get a customer complaint call or email I can attached it that franchise's record for future action. In the HUB, we have directories of all the franchisees, regional mentors, vendors and corporate office staff so we can have easy access to all of those in our system.
ProsWe take the franchisee from the sales people and move them through each phase of training and on to launch and ongoing support. I am able to track phone calls, tasks and even customer complaints using FranConnect. My gmail accounts syn over to my FranConnect accounts. In the HUB, we are able to provide a resource library, company news, and a chat room.
ConsWe have had a few server issues where the software ran slowly but it was fixed quickly.
Shelli P.
Senior Paralegal
Retail, 10,001+ employees
September 18, 2018

“All Franchisors (big and small) can benefit from FranConnect”

OverallI've been with 2 global brands and was directly involved with the build-out and administration of FranConnect, as well as heavily used FranConnect at another large brand, all since 2010. I am heavily involved in franchise development, FDD compliance and franchisee compliance at my job so I need a tool to meet each of those needs and FranConnect consistently performs. Working with the developers to bring FranConnect in-house was the easiest it could have been. They are thorough in their detail of wanting to know how to make the product conform to your business model and best serve your franchisees. Regardless of the size of franchise system, FranConnect gives the franchisor a powerful tool to serve not just the franchisee but also to track Development activity (Sales) as well as monitor franchisee compliance (Info Mgr), receive royalties (Finance) and more. So much more!
ProsThe versatility of the product and ability to modify/add/remove fields, tabs and modules to personalize each users experience.
ConsWishing I could delete multiple files in the Library.
September 18, 2018
Mary N.
Director of Brand Compliance
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

“Mostly good”

ProsIt's easy to run financial reports and get data for franchise locations and store documents. There are nice reports for most of what you would want to run.
ConsThe Field Ops Module. It's a nice feature and works well generally. My issue is the creation of the "visit" formats. Once you've started a visit, you can not modify your visit format if you've realized that a mistake has been made. You can edit the question, but not the answer and points section of the question. If it's a major issue, you have to redo the entire form, which is very time consuming. Also, the search functionality is not very good. Way too many non-relevant topics come up, even when searching for the exact phrase of what you are looking for, it can be buried 5 pages back.
September 5, 2018

“Ubiquitous within the Franchise Industry”

OverallI have used FranConnect while working with a number of Franchisors. Have looked into others but have not found one as committed and responsive to the franchise industry as they are.
ProsOnce you get it set up for your specific company and learn the workarounds, FranConnect is relatively easy to use. The best thing about the software, quite frankly, is their tech support... very patient and thorough (although takes a while to get the wheels in motion on any given issue since they are "offsite" and there seems to be a long queue).
ConsA number of the modules and steps within them are simply not intuitive to set up or navigate. Most difficult is the creation and implementation of e-mail campaigns. Granted, this could be because we are not on the most recent version.
Jodi R.
Director of Franchise Development
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“FranConnect - Great Value”

OverallAuto outreach to candidates is vital to my job in sales. FranConnects email campaign capability takes a ton of work off of my plate and keeps me in constant contact with my candidates. Their task functionality helps me stay on track with my candidates as well. Very user friendly system for franchise sales.
ProsGreat functionality from the sales perspective. Able to create your own lead flow labels for pipeline management and the email campaign capability is fantastic. Our team is able to create beautiful email templates that auto populate with great graphics. You can also track your open rates on your campaigns which is very useful information.
ConsLike most cloud based software, you are at the mercy of your WiFi speed... Some days are better than others.
Olivia D.
Sr. Manager, Compliance & Franchise Administration
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees

“FranConnect System Review”

OverallWe have built many approval processes into FranConnect and have drastically cut down on lost emails, excel reporting and missing data.
ProsI think how we can keep all of our lead and franchise information in one place. The ability to set up workflows to allow for automated tasks and emails to go out based on certain actions has helped to improve our efficiency and processes.
ConsI do not like how the reporting does not work across modules unless you have the insights module. I also wish there were more features that would work for a company that houses multiple brands in one system. Certain features that would be helpful to us are not conducive because they do not allow us to segment out by brand (i.e. Marketing ROI report in Sales module)
Jim B.
Executive Vice President
September 4, 2018

“Good tools to manage a franchise”

ProsWe originally moved to FranConnect to manage franchise sales leads. It has worked great for that. It's also nice to be able to deliver the FDD electronically through the system. The Franchise Opener is very helpful to manage new franchisees through the opening process. As for the Intranet portion, most used is the Library, allowing for the storage and download of various documents, files & graphics.
ConsWe weren't getting a lot of engagement with the Intranet forum, so we have a separate program we now use for that. Main con for us is that we are on their older platform, so we don't get the updates/features one gets on their newer Sky platform. New users shouldn't have that issue.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Faulty software, bad tech support, glitchy programs, and more...”

OverallPoor, or below poor, if that's even a category of classification.
ProsEasy to navigate for the most part. But the glitches destroy any hope of using it properly. I'm sure if you find other reviews, you will see a common theme - glitches , bad support, and a bad platform. The platforms kicks you off every few minutes and is NOT RELIABLE at all.
ConsHonestly, I hate most of it. The platform moves so slowly, doesn't load properly, and glitches all the time. It makes my work day twice as long sometimes... When we transitioned into FC, which we were told was going to be easy, was anything but that. The franconnect team thought it was a good idea to send a security login email to every prospect we had in the system (40,000+!), without our approval. As you can imagine, we got over 800 replies threatening us, demanding explanations, and more... It took us a month to calm everyone down and explain it was an accident. That blast from FC also resulted in our email domain getting blacklisted, due to spam. It has taken us months to get whitelisted, and FC support did not assist at all. Every recommendation they offered, was junk. Our virtual sales brochure, does not work. Everyone who tries to log into it, gets locked out. We have lost numerous sales due to prospects getting frustrated with their "award winning" technology. Our conversion reports, are not accurate. Our lead flow, is not accurate. And glitches, happen on the regular, making things impossible to get done. Everyone at our company can't stand this software, and its unfortunate that this is the so called "best" in the franchise industry. Run away, if you're considering this platform to use for your franchisor or franchisees. You'd be better off trying something else out.
January 29, 2019
Wendy H.
Franchise Operations Manager
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
December 20, 2018

“Makes Life Easier”

OverallI love how organized everything is in FranConnect. I love how easily I can get training on the software and the support team is very responsive.
ProsI love that leads come in automatically. It is wonderful to organize leads and sure does make life easier. I can quickly change the drip campaigns, change status, and automatically send out email. When I find a function that I want, the support team helps quickly with training to help me find the function and ensure I know how to use it.
ConsI have not found anything yet. Early on it seemed overwhelming but with additional training, I was able to navigate around easily.
December 20, 2018
Shannon W.
CEO and Co-founder
11-50 employees
February 28, 2017

“Great Partner”

OverallMy franchised company, Just Between Friends, has been a customer of Franconnect for quite some time. Their solutions help our corporate staff and our franchisees make the most of their day through efficient modules and support tools. The FC team is quick to respond if we have questions or need support or service of any kind.
ProsBefore we had this software, we were trying to manage all the different aspects of our business on our own. After looking at several different solutions, we chose to do business with Franconnect as they had significant experience in our space and could handle the size of our business and the growth that would come. Their customer support is WONDERFUL!
February 28, 2017

“Not on Skye”

OverallOn the old software, we have experienced outages during very important times for our events. FC usually responds very quickly to our needs and works hard to come up with workarounds on an outdated system, to take care of us!
ProsI like that the FranConnect software has so many components right at my fingertips. The different modules add up to the collection of so much of our systems information.
ConsBecause we are event based and not brick and mortar, we are still on an outdated, highly customized version of FranConnect. I would love to be able to move to Franconnect Skye, since from what I've seen, it is a much better system for what we need.
Jason S.
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“FranConnect is the One Stop Shop for Franchising Software”

ProsFranConnect does everything you can think of when it comes to franchising. If you're looking for a scalable software solution for franchise sales, training, communication, marketing, and more, they're the goto in the Franchising industry. Lumping all of their modules together, you can get great value for your money solving many needs with one provider
ConsWhile FranConnect does nearly everything you can think of in franchising, there are other narrower software providers out there that have better niche solutions (i.e. training).
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

“Orangetheory Fitness Review”

OverallI have been working with FranConnect for approx the past 2.5 years. I think some small tweaks in regard to system duplication (of data) and the modules "speaking" to each other could be easier. generally, we receive great software support but I would like to see a little more in regards to looking to them as the expects on their software and how we can use it at orangetheory to improve network functionality and improve internal business processes.
ProsIt is very Admin friendly - i can make majority of internal changes for the HQ office on a daily basis
ConsSystem updates and enhancements do not always transition smoothly with customizations
Jeanne R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2018

“The Best!”

OverallOver-all my experience with FranConnect is stellar!
ProsPros are that FranConnect keeps everything about every lead in one place so I'm not hunting all over the place to find this or that. It saves time, frustration, and my nerves, I dare say it adds years to my life. I can call, email, message, and text the leads. I get email reminders in my Google inbox so I don't forget when I'm supposed to call leads. When I need help, the FranConnect Help Desk team are there for me every.single.time. without.fail! They are so, so, so good at what they do and I can see the 'smile' on their faces even though we're on the phone. Two of the reps helped me most recently and their help made my day SO MUCH BETTER! These two deserve some recognition and a raise in my opinion! :)
ConsIt's slow sometimes but for all the good it does, I can deal with this.
August 13, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Pros and Cons”

OverallWe've been using FranConnect for the past 5 years that I've been employed here, I've used other platforms at previous employment. I feel it's a decent software but can be cluttered and overwhelming.
ProsI like the search bar and being able to type in what I'm looking for. Most of the time I can find what I'm looking for.
ConsI don't like that to preview documents, they automatically download. You should be able to click on documents in the library, see previews and make the decision to download. It's overwhelming when it comes to searching for a document or photo.
Dan S.
Chief Business & People Development Officer
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
December 18, 2018

“A great enterprise solution for a Franchise system”

OverallI have been a user of Franconnect for about 10 years. The service from some of the staff over the years has been superb. I highly recommend Franconnect to a franchisor that is looking for any of the following functions/features: an intranet, a library, a lead management system, a digital repository for online records and more.
ProsThe Franchise Sales Module and the Franchise Information Manager. The system has a lot of modules that you can activate based on the needs of your franchise.
ConsFranconnect used to allow customization. Recently, they have moved away from customization.
Chrys R.
Franchise Sales Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“#1 CRM System”

ProsHaving used other systems and FranConnect over the years, FranConnect is hands down the most efficient and simplest CRM software program available. My follow up is impeccable and we are able to transfer candidates to "existing owners" and continue to manage that relationship throughout the process. Love, love love it.
ConsNew side bar is too large. It makes me have to scroll left to right to see all my candidate info or make my font very small on an already small laptop screen.
Lynn P.
CiaoNet Administrator
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

“FranConnect Review”

OverallI have been working with the FranConnect Franchise Software for 9 years. In that time, I have come to depend on the excellent customer service and ease of customization.
ProsLove that all our stores' information is located in one platform. Ease for all of our departments to gain access to the pertinent information they need. Very easy to navigate from one tab to the other and upload and modify information.
ConsCurrently we are not able to search over multiple tabs. However, once our upgrade is complete, that will be remedied.
Ralph Y.
CDO- FullSpeed Automotive
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
August 18, 2018

“FranConnect Review By Chief Development Officer”

OverallFranConnect provides a terrific CRM system for our franchise sales department and also Intranet for our franchisee network. A terrific partner for us so we can focus on our business rather than trying to build these necessary tools.
ProsTraining, support and functionality. If you use this tool as its designed it will help you make more sales guaranteed!
ConsIts a little overwhelming. Its so robust and it can produce so many reports you can get overwhelmed. Most sales people are not IT competent so there needs to be a shared component of access for access.
August 18, 2018
Brenda B.
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
August 14, 2018

“FranConnect Customer Service”

OverallWe have been using FranConnect for several years and recently have begun the process of updating to the new FranConnect Sky. The customer service has been excellent. The training and support we have received thus far is beyond compare to any other CRM system I have ever used. I recommend this company without hesitation!
ProsThis software keeps our records organized, captures all of our business communications and simplifies our sales processes.
ConsI have not had a bad experience yet. I am sure I will not run into anything that the FranConnect will not address.
August 14, 2018
Michael A.
Field Marketing
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
January 2, 2019

“Gives you the full umbrella”

OverallGreat staff and ownership. Very responsive and hands on. Great software that is always evolving to satisfy all the different needs that arise thru each day.
ProsThe ability to work with many different legs of an organization, franchisor, franchisee, department and ensure that everyone has all the info. they may need at any given moment in one precise organized location.
ConsThe future of Fran Connect I envision would include a video platform or some sort of interactive platform that users, especially our FZ's facing portal, could search thru training videos or an entire training library say with virtual trainers, etc. Furthering the 1 stop shop method for FC.
January 2, 2019
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

“FranConnect Is Great”

OverallI am able to easily track all candidates in the process and if one of my team is unavailable I know exactly what is happening with a particular candidate.
ProsLove the ease and functionality of the product. It allows me to plan my day and keep track of all the stages of the candidates I am working with. Tasks, schedules documents and interaction with other users on my team are great assets.
ConsThere are times when the response is slower when I am working in the system but not an overall hinderance
ALEX S.
Franchise Development Director
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“Super Efficient! Makes my job much easier.”

ProsLove how I can see everything about a lead's/candidate's history, all in 1 page. It is simple, organized and easy to follow. My favorite feature and one that I use constantly is the email feature, for group emails and individually. Being able to send personalized emails so fast and then be able to see if the prospect opened it, is very helpful.
ConsTechnical issues frequently. Get very slow at times. FranConnect/Outlook calendar sync needs to be fixed. Every time I restart my laptop I have to uninstall and reinstall the plug-in in order for it to work again, otherwise it will show that it is syncing when in fact it is not.
Denise K.
Franchise Consultant - Lead Generation
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

“Franchise Lead Generation”

OverallIt allows me as a franchise consultant in Canada to help support a large franchisor client with lead generation strategy and lead management. No experience with their franchisee operational support yet.
ProsRemote access, customization of workflows by lead filters, marketing budget tracking and lead source code details ++
ConsLimited access to a live support contact in real-time across the time zones + info help desk online get various folks managing your ticket vs one contact.
Tori J.
December 18, 2018

“Good product but needs some work”

OverallVery good product, they just need to work on the customer support aspect of the company. Maybe invest more in a support team to help keep customers happy instead of updating the system every 2 months.
ProsThe user friendliness of the product in itself. You can navigate through the CRM easily and find what you need quickly. The product is incredible, the services it provides are just amazing. It makes managing hundreds of leads easy and obtainable.
ConsThe customer support. Submitting a support ticket is difficult, the support team takes days to get back to you, they don't ever understand what you're asking. It is just a huge hassle every time.
Jennifer C.
Franchise Operations Coordinator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Continually Improving!”

OverallWe've been using FranConnect for over two years and, overall, our experience has been great! I love how they are constantly upgrading and improving the product.
ProsOne of the best feature for us is the Online Store we were able to create for our franchisees. It's professional looking and super easy to use.
ConsWhen adding new modules, the set up can be overwhelming and the spreadsheet they send to assist weith data import are confusing.
Patrick S.
VP of Operations
Restaurants, 51-200 employees

“Store Files Organized ”

OverallFor sharing info, housing the franchise agreement and leases, it has made our life easier. Now we can access the franchise agreement rather than having to go to the physical file in the office!
ProsOur franchised stores are organized and calls can be logged easily through the App and emails are automatically posted into the store files when we copy a specific email address in the email. That has made our life spectacularly easy!
ConsThe training suite could be more interactive in terms of how it looks and feels. It could be more like a facebook type of look and feel rather than all numbers and letters.
John P.
Director West region U.S., Training
Automotive, 5001-10,000 employees
December 19, 2018

“Organizational communicaton made easy”

ProsAs part of a large organization we have found that Fran Connect enables us to keep abreast of every situation that may present itself from any Franchisee location. Development, Operations, marketing and Legal all come together to make us better and more timely in out franchisee service efforts.
ConsThe initial upload of materials is tediuos but the newer upgrades have eased that problem.
Sports, 11-50 employees

“Happy Customer”

ProsThe reporting capability is extensive. My team reviews the reports each week to determine the health of the sales pipeline. We are able to pinpoint where we need to focus for sales opportunities which is needed to drive the results we have set in place.
ConsSometimes it's difficult to get a person on the phone to help with an issue. However, their team is available via email through their helpdesk.
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees

“Franchise Friendly”

OverallThe program is very user friendly. Adapting to the changes is my only set back.
ProsI love the frequent updates and customer support to ensure that we have the latest technology to mold our daily business growth techniques into a super user friendly CRM and software portal for our business.
ConsWhen the updates occur I would like to see a screenshot of the changes prior. This last update was a major visual change.
Jan-Marie H.
Franchise Development Director
Automotive, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“Franchise Development Director ”

OverallFranconnect has great customer service and training for all my new sales persons. I can count on seeing my lead flow and reminders. Franconnect works wonderful with my lead generation sites!
ProsLove how easy it is to use. I like that I am emailed on every lead and I can follow up with them. I like to see how many times my candidates read my emails.
ConsPop up reminders are what i don't like I would like to turn off that feature if I could.
James M.
Vice President Of Business Development
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Great for basic CRM”

OverallThe Marketing Team is all on the same page as we can see who visited whom and when and be up to date on the status of the account.
ProsThe ability to log calls from the road is critical. The ap is functional but a little slow. It did make my life eaiser.
ConsIt would be much more valuable if we could be an integration with our ops software. If I had sales data connected to my marketing work it would be awsome!
Kevin A.
VP Program Development
Design, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Overall,. A solid set of tools a versatile system.”

OverallThe system was key to communication, information, as well as our franchise onboarding process and retail client support.
ProsIt is obvious that the system is designed for franchisors and franchisees from the get-go. For our company, it got the job done for many many years.
ConsSince the system was made to accommodate so many different kinds of franchise companies, often the system had too many options that we did not need.
Ken P.
Accounts Payable Specialists
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Lots of features”

OverallWe use FranConnect for finance reporting, sales ranking among our franchisees, as a sales tool and also customer relationship management.
ProsDistinct modules that make it easy to find the information you're looking for. Franchise location IDs are always link-able in pages or reports. Good reporting functionality.
ConsOptions for reports are not always the same / have the same look or feel from one report to another.
Melissa W.
Executive Assistant
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 3, 2017

“5 Star Service”

OverallWe decided to move forward with FranConnect in September of 2016. Since we have begun the transition and started using the system...our experience with the company has been above par. This system is a whole new venture for our company -- we are very small, 5 person "head office" -- so we knew this was going to be a big project for us to take on, but with the, above and beyond, help of Amber Hawkes we have been able to have a mostly seamless transition into the Sales, Info Manager and Hub modules. I also am thoroughly impressed with the training available. Liz Colon has been great. She is clear and concise during the sessions. She answers questions quickly after the training is over and we need assistance on something. The Ask the Experts are a great added benefit to anyone using FranConnect. I look forward to adding on more modules as we continue to build our relationship with FranConnect!
March 3, 2017
Yanick M.
National Director of Franchise Development
February 22, 2017

“The software that changed everything for us”

OverallWe started using FranConnect just over one year ago. The system is process driven which really increased our efficiency and our result. Best part of the tool is the ability to gain industry knowledge and access to best practices. I would highly recommend.
ProsIt's a great franchise sales specialized CRM. The system and process have been pioneer by many franchisors. It's almost out of the box ready to use and the FranConnect account manager are very helpful and knowledgeable.
ConsCan be hard to customize to some very specific needs you may have.
Recommendations to other buyersBest investment we made in our franchise sales department. This was a game changer for us.
February 22, 2017
Dan D.
Director of Franchise Development
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees
February 12, 2019

“Game Changer”

OverallTracking the prospect journey is essential in franchise sales today. This product makes it very easy.
ProsFor franchise sales this product has been a game changer. It tracks communication with a prospect. I cannot imagine doing my job without it.
ConsThere are only a few things that could be improved. An auto spell check function in email would be great.
February 12, 2019
Mia G.
Franchise Development
January 17, 2019

“User Friendly ”

ProsFranConnect is organized well and user friendly. I love the Franbuzz feature which allows Franchisees to publicly post pictures, comments and announcements to the network. I also love the ticketing system for Franchisees who have issues. It allows the corporate team to sort the issues by categories and helps with managing response time.
ConsSometimes the links within FranConnect glitch or have a page error sign and makes you sign back into your account.
January 17, 2019
Mark H.
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

“Long Time User”

OverallFor our purposes, FranConnect is a great solution for medium-sized franchise development organization.
ProsBuilt specifically for franchise development. The new candidate portal is well-liked by our candidates and is a very effective tool.
ConsInconsistent naming and formatting of fields. Related, customizing forms is not as easy as it should be.
Jennifer S.
Director of Operations
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Makes communication over multiple locations easier”

OverallManaging support requests, FAQ's, submitting reporting, communicating news, and housing standard documents in a simple way is something that we take for granted now since we've been using FranConnect.
ProsI appreciate the ease of use and the way it streamlines our system
ConsImplementing new modules can take some time, but that's on us - its not a limitation of the program.
LaToya W.
VP of Franchise Development
Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1000 employees

“We love it!”

OverallService is great. Team is very attentive and strives to answer our questions quickly. A+service.
ProsIt's easy to use. We were able to customize to match our training and staffing specific language.
ConsSome of the most recent updates are difficult to get used too. I'm not a fan of the latest update with moved the navigation bar.
Amy B.
Trainer
Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1000 employees

“FranConnect Sky Review”

OverallSoftware has been great, we've been using for about 4 years now and it has really helped with onboarding and keeping up with all the information for each franchise owner.
ProsThe functionality and what it's capable of
ConsI don't like the new layout, but I do like all the options. I would like the ability to sort and load things into the library better.
Julie C.
Contracts manager
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
August 27, 2018

“Works very well for our purpose”

ProsNavigation is easy and includes everything we need
ConsYou have to know the owner or number name to search, which means you have to know all of your customers or refer to other office websites or spreadsheets, which can be time consuming and frustrating. When you have hundreds of clients, you simply can't remember them all.
August 27, 2018