Express-Pak Ratings

Overall

About Express-Pak

Integrated computer solution that provides order-entry, dispatching, rating, billing, receivables, settlements and accounting programs. Learn more about Express-Pak

Judith F.
President/Owner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
May 11, 2017

“I have been using the Ascar software for the past 13 years and have never had a problem.”

OverallIt completely runs my business.
ProsIt's the only software that I've reviewed that contains all the accounting programs needed to run your business; accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, collections, etc.
ConsThere could be a couple of minor changes to the Operating program; i.e. taking orders, etc. but all in all I'm very happy with the product.

By Ascar on May 11, 2017
Thank you for your endorsement. Be sure to write whatever you would like to see changed to support@ascar.org. Our staff can then try to implement the change you suggested.
May 11, 2017
David S.
General Manager
May 29, 2015

“More than twenty years of exemplary service and innovation.”

OverallI have been an Ascar user since July of 1994, and the product has improved steadily ever since. The ability to tailor the program to fit your needs is built in, in most cases. It's capable of accommodating any pricing structure that we've ever tried to employ, whether it be zone-to-zone, per-mile, weight-based, or some combination thereof - or entirely on the fly. And, while state-of-the-art dispatching and rating tools are certainly Ascar's bread and butter, I'm also a big fan of their accounting package. There's no need to find another product to handle your check printing, accounts receivable or general ledger; Ascar can do it all. Their customer service and support staff has proven itself to us, time and again, in providing the assistance required to fit the program to our needs. And in those rare cases when something does go awry - and I can't recall more than one or two occasions in twenty one years - their response time is extraordinary. There simply isn't any down-time. Of course, we've been approached by Ascar's competitors over the years. The fact that we've stayed put is a testament to our faith and confidence in the product. It can be hard to know what you can count on in this business, but we know we can count on Ascar.
May 29, 2015
Bobby H.
March 25, 2015

“Review of Ascar Business systems ”

OverallHere at DFW Express we have used the Ascar software since 1995. We did our research back then and chose Ascar from the many available Order input and dispatch systems available on the market. We have seen the evolution of there product and It has been a very positive experience for us. Dan and his team have always taken care of any technical support issues we have had immediately and take suggestions when updating there system to current needs. We currently use the web hosting service as well as web based order entry and have gotten nothing but positive feedback form our customers. The software is easy to use as well as easy to teach new employees and I would recommend them and invite anyone in the transportation business to try there demo and compare with there current provider.
March 25, 2015
Stan M.
May 28, 2015

“Excellent Application”

OverallThis is the third product that our company changed to within a year and we have finally found something that works. The ease of use and the ability to customize this product to our needs is phenomenal. Our customers prefer this product (Webpak) as well and it has helped our business tremendously. The automatic rate calculation is handy because our rates change from flat rate to metered rates and vary by customer and state. With this product we save $200.00 over the previous product we had and have much more functionality and we have had no shipments to miss billing like we had previously. This product is very affordable and has better accountability and I have demoed several products before I chose this one.
May 28, 2015
Stacy T.
Parnter

“DISPATCH MADE EASY!”

OverallMy name is Stacy Taylor with PinPoint Logistics, and I have been an ASCAR client for ten years. I am an "old school" guy, so the upgrades to the current software was an adjustment for my staff and me. It did not take us long to figure out that the upgrades to the software were beneficial to our operation. My customers love the Webpak link and the ease of access to all of their order information. There are more options within this software that will benefit my customers, and we are currently working on utilizing them. If you are looking for a dispatch software package for your company, do yourself a favor and demo ASCAR!
Hammond G.
Client Services Manager
June 30, 2015

“Very reliable and dispatcher friendly.”

OverallWe have been using the Ascar product since 1999. We have found it extremely reliable. It rarely has a problem. The few times we had a hiccup, the support staff responded quickly to resolve any issues. Our dispatchers and drivers love it. This is one product you do not have to think about. Once setup it is easy to use. Our customers love the WebPak feature to place orders online. It allows them to track their orders in real time and has signature capture, photo, gps and bar code scanning. Love it.
June 30, 2015
Richard L.
April 2, 2015

“Ascar Express Pak”

OverallI'm using ASCAR now. The reason why I give it 5 stars all around is because we had 2 other products before ASCAR, but they were not as feature rich. I especially liked that I could design the dispatch page specifically to the way we needed it.We found it to be competitively priced, and their support is also quite good, they always get back to me very quickly. I can set it up on any computer any where if need very easily. If you are thinking about Courier Software, you should take a look at ASCAR.
April 2, 2015
Sue O.
Ofc Mgr

“Express-Pak Review”

OverallOverall it didn't take us that long to transition to the new software. We probably don't even use all of its capabilities! But it serves us well in what we want to accomplish with our dispatch. A few quirks that would be nice to fix, but over all a good product.
Karl G.
March 13, 2015

“Excellent Product, Reliable company and Great customer service!!!”

OverallI've owned a courier company in San Diego for the past 23 years and have used ascar for 21 of those years. They have a great turnkey product today and support it with a team I can always count on!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the transportation business.
March 13, 2015
Eric D.
Operations Manager
April 29, 2015

“Excellent product!”

OverallExpress-Pak is an invaluable tool in running our business. There is no question we are more efficient, productive and competitive. Dan and his team have built an excellent product with first rate tech support. Highly recommended.
April 29, 2015
Richard R.
June 3, 2015

“Easy to learn and use, very affordable”

OverallThis software does pretty much everything I need it to. Any issues I may have I cal or email and the tech support takes care of me right away. And, for a small company like mine, it's totally affordable.
June 3, 2015
George N.
March 12, 2015

“Express Pak”

OverallGreat company to work with. Been with them since 1993 for a reason. Prompt customer support.
March 12, 2015