Case Master Pro Ratings

Overall

About Case Master Pro

Law Firm Management and Debt Collection Software, providing complete systems that will meet the needs of Law firms in terms of case management software that will also allow for remote offices on one centralized database system. The Case Master Pro software is a fully featured installed or cloud based program that is specifically tailored for complete case management and trust accounting. Learn more about Case Master Pro

L. Eowyn P.
Administrative Director
September 23, 2016

“BEST I HAVE USED, HANDS DOWN.”

OverallI have worked in the legal field for 16 years and spent 8 of them using one version or another of CMP. Each version gets better. I have also used Legal Files, TimeSlips and PCLaw. All are trash compared to CMP. The only reason I could see giving a good review to any of them is because the person doesn't know what they're missing. They are missing a lot. CMP is the best overall full coverage case management program. To choose the best feature would be difficult. Versatility with respect to different areas of law is key and they covered it. On the rare occasion that we wished that the program had an additional feature, they made it happen, just like that. Trust Accounting, Custom Reporting, Case Life Tracking, Tickler System, At-A-Glance Main Screen, Party/Contact Tracking/Integration, Imaging, Online Service Capabilities, Document Merging...I could go on, but they are all the best I have ever seen. Easy to learn is an understatement. I was able to gain detailed knowledge of program function with very little training in less than 6 months. Tech support is personal and helpful, but are seldom needed. I have been with my current firm for barely a year and I am already pushing for the switch.
ProsExcellent Trust Accounting Custom Reporting, Case Life Tracking, Tickler System, At-A-Glance Main Screen, Party/Contact Tracking/Integration, Imaging, Online Service Capabilities, Document Merging, Easy to learn...I could go on.
ConsThat my new firm doesn't have it yet.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it as soon as possible. It will pay for itself in productivity.
September 23, 2016
Chad A.
Systems Manager
Legal Services, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Best Case Management Software Out There”

OverallWe used to be 100+ employees now we are just about half of that yet we are bringing in more money then we did back then. A big reason for this is CMP and the team they have. We have streamlined the way we do things because of CMP and any ideas we have they make a reality with custom modifications to the program. You can basically make the program fit to your needs as we know every business has different needs and an off the shelf program simply is not going to do that.
ProsEase of Use. Everything is in it's right place so even on first use it is not hard to figure out where certain things are. It is a one stop shop. The software does everything from document generation, imaging, and monitoring of a file from start to finish. There are also great reporting tools to help employees/managers know exactly where they are at.
ConsSetting up templates can be a bit tedious as the learning curve for conditions and expressions is pretty big. You need somebody with a bit of experience to set these up initially.
August 22, 2019
Lauren D.
Attorney
April 9, 2018

“Excellent!”

ProsThis software is easy to use without sacrificing capabilities, and the customer support is phenomenal. When I moved over to our firm's collections division a little over a year ago, I knew nothing about Casemaster - which is the software that our collections division has used for years. Within a matter of a few short weeks, I was using Casemaster consistently on a daily basis without issue. It is excellent for use in the collections industry, and our firm also uses this software for other purposes as well. Customer support is phenomenal - they always answer any questions we have in a timely manner, and are eager to help and provide suggestions and feedback. Highly recommend!
ConsA user's manual would be beneficial for reference - but all questions or issues are always thoroughly addressed in a timely manner.
April 9, 2018
Stacy K.
Accounting
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
October 7, 2016

“Case Master Pro? Most Definitely!”

OverallI've worked in the legal field for almost nine years and have been using Case Master Pro for the past six years. This software has been a blessing to our firm. Case Master Pro has numerous case management abilities and has made our job SO much more efficient and better in many ways. Technical support is a phone call or email away, with quick response time. They are personal and extremely helpful with excellent knowledge of the system. They are also quick to adjust features to fit our firms need. I highly recommend Case Master Pro, you will not regret choosing this software. Thank you Case Master Pro for being so awesome!
ProsBesides offering every thing needed to run more efficiently, the ability to customize software to meet specific needs of the firm and amazing customer service.
ConsWish we would've found out about this software sooner!
Recommendations to other buyersAgain, if you choose to use Case Master Pro you will not regret it. They go above and beyond to meet the needs of their clients and offer excellent technical support.
Kakie G.
Bookkeeper
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2019

“Affordable collections software with excellent customer support”

OverallCase Master Pro is currently working with us on updating our customer/client portal. Our customers and clients can upload documents and files, place accounts with our office, and pay bills through the portals which is a huge timesaver for us! The customer support we receive is excellent!
ProsThe people at Case Master Pro have always been very responsive in working with us. They have helped us customize the software to meet our needs; and they're always available for questions and tips on how best to use the software.
ConsLack of automated functions to sync with our bank.
August 14, 2019
Deborah P.
Collection Manager
September 22, 2016

“Case Master Pro Customer / User testimonial”

OverallCase Master Pro software provides a seamless ability to maintain and document a portfolio for multiple users. The platform is extremely user friendly compared to other programs in the collection industry. The software is not limited to collection portfolios and can handle a variety of purposes. Our firm has enjoyed a long term relationship with Case Master Pro. Additionally, customer support has always been rapid and efficient. We look forward to many years to come.
ProsEase of use
ConsAll issues are addressed when a limitation comes to attention.
Recommendations to other buyersHighly recommended in the collection industry.
September 22, 2016
Thelma E.
Post Judgment Collections Manager
September 1, 2017

“Having worked in the legal field for 15 plus years, CMP was easy to learn and use. ”

ProsCMP has excellent file management and case tracking features to fit the needs of your office. The team can and will happily customize the program as needed. The software has the ability to maintain and track multiple accounts from general information, accounting, document merging, file retrieval, imaging and so much more. This is why, as a Post Judgment Collections Manager, I back this software.
Denise M.
Legal Assistant
Law Practice, 1-10 employees

“Very easy to use”

OverallLess Stress
ProsI have been working for a law firm for 22 years and I have been using Case Master Pro or CMP as we call it, daily. It offers everything that is needed to make my work load less stressful. When there is an issue, I will send an email and the problem is solved.
Abbey K.
October 7, 2016

“Excellent Product and Service”

OverallWe purchased this software six years ago and Case Master Pro has continued to exceed our expectations. I would recommend this product because it has the ability to manage all aspects of your files. Further, I would recommend Case Master Pro because of the exceptional customer service provided.
ProsCustomer Service!