ZebraDesigner Pro Ratings

Overall

About ZebraDesigner Pro

ZebraDesigner Pro v2 barcode label design software makes creating complex labels based on fixed or variable data simple. With ZebraDesigner Pro v2, you enhance your printer's capabilities and maximise its performance with these features: Windows-based interface, WYSIWYG label designer, database connectivity, RFID capabilities, printer configuration and diagnostic tools. Learn more about ZebraDesigner Pro

Jessica B.
billing clerk
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
January 22, 2019

“Zebra Printer”

OverallMy overall experience with the Zebra Designer Pro is great. I give it 9 out of 10 thumbs up! the docked star is for once again changing the ink.
ProsThis is by far my favorite go to printer for the type of labels I use at work in a clinic. It aligns everything perfectly for me and adjusts the format. I love that when printing it will print 50 connected labels without making me tear each one. I have never had any issues to where I have needed to contact customer support. It is light weight and easy to hook back up if you ever have to move it or take along with you.
ConsThe only negative thing I have to say about the Zebra printer is the Ink cartridge roll. It can honestly be a pain to align the ink perfectly so it isn't printing out of row. it only takes one mistake while installing it and you have to start from the beginning with a whole different ink cartridge.
January 22, 2019
Apparel & Fashion, 1001-5000 employees
July 22, 2019

“Review about ZebraDesigner Pro”

OverallAs a Business Analyst of Labeling company i have to use this softaware for firstly check label samples before give to production.So this help my job.
ProsZebraDesigner Pro is a best softaware for design barcode labels.It allow to complex labels and can connect database connection.We can design RFID label by using this software.It hase easy interface to learn.It is best.There are have printing facilities also.
ConsThere has some problems with setting sizes to label and it occur some issue with printing test labels.Otherwise it is a best one for labeling.
July 22, 2019
alisa j.
technician
July 19, 2018

“since we had the older version this upgrade was easy to install and operate”

Overallreprinting of multiple shelves was done in a relatively timely matter
Prosinstallation was literally less than 15mins adding/removing and configuring multiple devices using the default settings was simple the configuration could be saved in a file
Consthe contrast and sizing configuration was not easy to set at times blank labels are printed before the test label comes out.
July 19, 2018
Sebastian P.
user
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
May 2, 2019

“oldie but goldie?”

OverallWe're printing batch labels and address labels with the Zebra designer PRO it is worth the money, but the updates are overdue
ProsWe save a ton of time when printing from excel file a bunch of labels. With the basic version of Zebra You need to create separate label for each type of product You want to launch. Now, with the database feature You can create an xls (not xlsx) file and show to the app which column should it use and which column provides the number of labels and You can just print. We usually completing a single universal file with the batch and quantity numbers and hit print, it's easy and its fast.
ConsThe app is very old. I'm ok to pay the license fee, but I expect upgrades which never came. The last version is from 2013. So asking money for such an old app is just meh. When printing the huge batches of the labels and sometimes find a typo I can't stop the batch printing because windows 10 tends to loose the printer from the printer list. I has something to do with the old drivers.
May 2, 2019
Nils N.
Wholesale Manager
Tobacco, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2019

“Great label printing option!”

OverallZebraDesigner Pro is a must have if you are in the business of shipping products!
ProsWe use ZebraDesigner to print our shipping labels. We ship a lot of products, and we've enjoyed Zebra Printers and their software!
ConsWe don't have any issues with Zebra that I can think of. It has been consistent and trustworthy for us!
September 5, 2019
ADAM J.
Sales Support Representative
Furniture, 51-200 employees
April 18, 2018

“Fast, easy to use”

ProsI like that is easy to use and it has the features I need, I can print labels in all directions, barcodes, texts and some pictures.
ConsThe scanner does have a difficult time when the bar code has occasional poor printing or pixilation, it interferes with my scanning sometimes.
April 18, 2018
Dakota D.
Co-Owner
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2018

“Super easy to use and fast”

OverallIt made my workload easy to get through. A project that should've taken me a week only took half a day. It was so easy to use, and saved me a headache!
ProsIt lets you easily design and print labels very fast. Being able to customize the layout and the UPC numbers was a must for my company, and we needed literally thousands of them. I dreaded making them, and once I found this product, we got the project done in literally half a day. It took the guesswork out of what we were doing, and spit the labels out cleanly, with no smudges and within seconds. The printer is very self explanatory to use, and changing label types is super simple.
ConsWhen using this product with an older computer, you often have to uninstall and reinstall the software to get the printer to connect properly. I'm sure it had something to do with my computer, and not the product itself.
June 19, 2018
Jorge C.
CMMS Admin
Machinery, 201-500 employees
February 16, 2018

“Really good and simple software.”

OverallI'm able to identify all my inventory and locations with labels containing scannable barcodes, easy to implement.
ProsI like that is simple, easy to use and it has what I need, I can print labels in all directions, barcodes, texts and some pictures.
ConsI dont like that I cant use it to print hi-resolution pictures, I mostly use it for labels and sometimes would like to print a hi-res picture in the label.
February 16, 2018
51-200 employees
April 6, 2018

“Barcode design made easy”

ProsA good barcode designer, it has many options, from font style to barcode appearance. It can also connected directly to the barcode printer to have a fast preview of the prints you're going to make
ConsIt's not always easy to design complex barcodes, for example with special label shapes or so. Apart from that, it's a very good software
April 6, 2018
Ahmed M.
IT Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 22, 2019

“My Review From Egypt”

ProsEasy to use and it's free for sample use
Conseasy to use and it's free for educationuse
February 22, 2019
Telecommunications, Unspecified
November 15, 2017

“Use the Zebra scanner for misc. scanning”

OverallFast, easy to use
ProsIt is very fast, efficient, and easy to use. The software support team helped me apply its versatility to my new application.
ConsThe scanner does have a difficult time when the bar code has poor printing or pixilation. This is understandable, but it is interfering with my scanning.
November 15, 2017
Chris L.
February 1, 2017

“Great product, easy to use”

OverallThis is a great product that is very easy to use. There does sometimes exist an issue with getting the images to format correctly
February 1, 2017
Mark P.
April 24, 2018

“I love Zebra! ”

ProsI struggled to find a system that would work the way I needed it to work. The design was always so much harder than it needed to be in zebra who is the answer!
Cons I found the system to be so helpful, that I really can't think of anything negative to say. It Just works!
April 24, 2018