My Clients Plus Ratings

Overall

About My Clients Plus

My Clients Plus is a leading provider of web-based billing and practice management software to healthcare industry. Ideal for individual and group practices with focus on behavioral, occupational, speech, physical therapy and other healthcare specialties. HIPAA compliant and meeting insurance industry standards. Our affordable price and powerful features simply make us one of the best values ever. Choose from over 200 therapy note templates designed by professionals like you. Learn more about My Clients Plus

Claire L.
Mental Health Therapist
November 17, 2017

“There are so many benefits to using this product and the customer support is outstanding!”

OverallEase of filing claims and knowing they are being filed per industry standards. Ease of tracking information for each client as well as payments made by clients. The back up and support available by well informed representatives of MCP
ProsThe ease entering new client information through the process of entering sessions and filing electronically is a seamless process. I started using this system since 2007 and MCP is always on top of industry standards and continuously improving features with no price increase. I refuse to pay a biller when I can electronically file primary and secondary claims for all the insurance companies all in one place. Isn't that amazing !! You can easily see whether your claims have processed correctly so that you can correct any errors you have made. I no longer file paper claims and the electronic filing process serves as proof of a claim being submitted so I am assured that the insurance companies will acknowledge and pay. An added feature which I love is the ability to use charge card payments with each session by using the pay now option . I can't believe how much this system makes my life so much easier to track all aspects of my business....love it !
ConsLike any system, it takes learning how to use it but I have found that when I needed help to learn the system, the staff was so helpful, answering questions within a very short time. The most cumbersome part of the process is entering eob's but even that has become faster. I do not feel a need to enter and use all the accounting aspects of the system and that works ok for me.
November 17, 2017
Matt C.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
November 5, 2018

“My Clients Plus is best product on the market.”

OverallMy company has been associated with My Clients Plus for the past 11 years and services over 180 practices across the nation. During that period of time, we've had the opportunity to change software vendors that offered incentives and benefits that MCP didn't offer at that time. However, we never made a change because of the ability to MCP improve their product in order to improve on what their competitors offered. What stands out and is most important about work with MCP is the consistently high level of client service they provide. Nothing is too great or too small to deal with. The company has available, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful employees who go above and beyond any other software vendor I've ever worked with. This aspect of a relationship should not be overlooked because when it comes down to it, the various software vendors all have similar features. When you need someone or something addressed immediately, MCP has always stepped-up and resolved it in a minimal amount of time. I can't say enough about how wonderful it is to work with this company. Give them a shot, you will not be disappointed!
ProsThe learning curve, the ease of use and most importantly the service the company provides it's users.
ConsThere is nothing I can think of. Any time there has been a concern, MCP does whatever it takes to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Jen L.
Owner/speech language pathologist
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“My Clients Plus for speech pathology”

ProsWe have used MCP for ten years and have been very happy with the program. MCP is very user friendly and has fantastic customer support, always available for any and all questions. With updates and new features being added through the years, MCP provides exceptional quality of medical billing and patient account management. They also offer many add on programs (ie Jituzu) which interfaces to further streamline all aspects of medical practice.
ConsSome forms or processes are not able to be edited after created, rather they need to be deleted and completely recreated. For example, if a session is billed incorrectly it cannot be edited. The session needs to be completely deleted and a new session created/billed. It can be tedious if numerous sessions are needing to be edited. MCP also does not have an app version which would be remarkably game changing if it did! Understandably it would be difficult to maintain HIPAA compliance in such a program, but would be a wonderful addition if it could be accomplished.
November 26, 2018
Diane A.
President/Psychologist
November 10, 2018

“Terrific Support, Very Good Deal”

OverallThe support staff is wonderful. The support staff is amazing. Like with most complex software, there is a learning curve at the beginning. These people will continue to talk you through smaller problems and make training appointments with you for more complex issues that are a little hard to wrap around at first (such as secondary insurances).
ProsThis software is easy to use (once trained), saves a ton of time not having to enter insurance payment information manually, and it comes a a much more reasonable price than other therapist billing and electronic record software. I love being able to charge client's for their co-pays, co-insurances, and deductibles as soon as I get the electronic claims in. Because this happens very quickly, I save a lot of money not having to bill clients, not chasing after them two months or more after their session date, etc. I get indicators if something has gone wrong with the billing and I can easily fix it and re-submit.
ConsI did run into one rare incident in which I was not able to bill Regence as the secondary insurance when Humana was the primary. I could run the secondary through Availity, but I looked into that and it seemed so cumbersome as to not be worth the small secondary payment.
Jeff S.

“10 Year User”

OverallGreat overall experience. Many time saving features without an overabundance of mouse clicks to get things done. Fair price for the product. The product is always expanding and improving. I have, and will continue to, recommend it to other therapists.
ProsIt's very easy to use, and fits into my work flow well. Doing billing and writing notes is not why I got into this field, but My Clients Plus makes those tasks about as hassle free as possible. MC+ has always had outstanding and very responsive customer service. I only have to contact them a couple times per year, but they are always fast and thorough with their responses.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to customize the list of interventions and the section with the list of treatment foci rather than having to find a template with the closest fit. It would also be nice if the items not checked in the list of interventions would not show up on the final note. Jituzu works well, but my clients have difficulty remembering the name, which seems to make them less likely to use the client portal, especially infrequent users.
Kim C.
Owner/Clinician
December 16, 2017

“Easy to use, very affordable, perfect for a solo or small practice. ”

OverallEasy to use, affordable, provides everything you need to run a small practice from a calendar to electronic claims to notes.
ProsIt is very easy to use especially the billing portion which seems to be set up with a therapist in mind and not an accountant or billing specialist. One click on the EOB and everything is filled in on the claim for the insurance portion. If needing a secondary filing, that is just one click also. I like the color coding for different types of appts. and a To Do list. The layout has been recently updated and looks nice and easy to navigate.
ConsI wish there was an easier way to correct a mistake. At times I have messed on and needed to correct a claim or payment but to do this you have to delete the service and then start all over. Progress notes could use some improvement such as clicking on a session to complete a progress notes populates that progress note with information from the session such as date and time of session as well as session code. Also wish it had a report for missing progress notes.
December 16, 2017
Amy C.
November 6, 2018

“Easy to use, help available if/ when you need it. ”

OverallI've been using it for 5 years. I find this software interface to be intuitive, efficient, and easy to use. At the same time that it's easy to use, it doesn't sacrifice on quality. I don't use all the features that are available, such as running analytics and the Jituzu calendar, which costs extra. But I am very satisfied with the way it keeps progress notes and does billing. The customer service is stellar. On the rare occasion that I have a question, I get a real person on the phone with almost no wait at all. Each representative has been helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.
ProsI think the 1) Ease of use and the 2) Friendliness / helpfulness of the Customer Service Rep's are my two favorite things about this software. I spend about 20 minutes a week doing my billing and its pleasant and easy process.
ConsI did't love the design of the Jituzu calendar, but it's not a big deal because you don't have to choose that option if you don't want it. If there were a different way that it could automatically import to my calendar and send reminders to clients, that would be great. But it's not a deal breaker for me.

“I'm a happy user”

OverallI've used MCP for many years, and was first introduced to is when I moved from a practice with a (cumbersome) billing system into my own practice. I've also shared it with several others who have started their own practices. In addition, I've used it for demonstration purposes with masters level students enrolled in a business for therapists class. The customer service folks are knowledgeable, as well as friendly and professional. I also appreciate how quickly they respond.
ProsI like the combination of ease of use and richness of the site. It is very user-friendly and intuitive - even someone who hasn't had a lot of experience can get started pretty quickly.
ConsI don't like that two users (even with different log in names) can't be on at the same time; the newly signing on person boots the other user off.

By My Clients Plus on November 20, 2018
Thank you for your review and feedback. We would love to work with you on the multiple user issue that you mention. Each user can and should have their own username and can log into an account at the same time. If you are experiencing an issue with this, we would love to get that resolved with you.
Sue A.
Individual and Family Therapist

“BEST SOFTWARE EVER”

OverallMy notes are up-to-date and HIPAA compliant. I can access anything at any time from anywhere! Billing allows me to send out statements, follow up with insurance companies if needed and keep track of all activity simply. I call myself the biggest MCP fan because I tell ALL my friends and co-workers about how great it is and recommend they use it for their own practices. Several of my friends have shared that it has also saved their lives with regards to keeping up-to-date and not losing out on billing any longer.
ProsI love the ease of using MCP - it's user friendly, everything is connected simply and it provides me with all the services I need. There's a great variety of templates, I can link the calendar with appointments simply through Jituzu. The reminders for scheduling are the best! Customer support is amazing - the agents are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
ConsNothing - Love it all! If anything I'd say I wish the notes saved automatically as I've lost a few after not remembering to save them before leaving the page!
PATRICIA B.
OFFICE MANAGER

“My Clients Plus A+++ ”

OverallFantastic!
ProsI have been using MCP for nine years. It was very easy to learn, efficient, simple to navigate and the support from the administrators is awesome. Located in the US, they will respond within hours of being contacted; pleasant, informative and easy to understand.
ConsInability to remove data shown on balances due. Occasionally, I will enter the pay now in error, or make an error between therapists. I am not always able to go back into the system and remove the transaction, after the fact. I have to disregard these items from the balances due report. I should be able to remove what I choose to remove. I would also like to be able to enter a new diagnosis code while billing. There are occasions when I am billing a new client and the therapist has chosen a diagnosis code that is not set up.. I have to go into dx set up, add the new code and then start the billing process all over again.
John C.
November 13, 2018

“Great Product: Best Customer Service of Any Product I Use”

OverallGreat experience. Very easy to use and maintain and their customer service is not only extremely helpful, they are very friendly. I am a psychologist and usually submit about 10 claims per day. It takes about a minute to submit these claims. Because of the ease with which I am able to submit claims, I even submit claims for the out-of-network patients that I have (which is the majority of my caseload) which makes life much easier for them and much more likely that they continue with treatment and recommend me to their friends (which obviously means that my business is able to be more profitable as a result).
ProsVery user-friendly (after learning the software) and it takes so little time each day for me (1 minute) to submit all of my claims for the day.
ConsPersonally, I like the older "Classic" version of the software better than the newer version, but fortunately they offer you the choice to use either the "Classic" or new software when you login.
Nancy W O.
Behavioral Health Therapist
November 7, 2018

“EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE!”

OverallAll in one. Everything I need in one place at a VERY reasonable price.
ProsI am a private practitioner and with My Clients Plus - I can easily do my own billing, track and POST payments, write progress notes and with the addition of Jituzu I have an extremely easy calendar that links with the billing system. In addition - I can provide telehealth (Jituzu) without paying for another telehealth program. I also like the reports feature. Another thing I really like is that any time I have needed help - I get a very quick response from customer support. That's rare.
ConsI wish I could toggle between the EOB/ERA screen and other screens - like the payment screen or the "Balances Due You" screen. Sometimes payments have to be posted manually.
Laura O.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
November 5, 2018

“Great Resource for Clinicians”

OverallMy Clients Plus allows me to streamline all of my billing, patient information, and client notes in a way that simplifies my practice so that I can dedicate more time to my clients.
ProsVery user friendly- the site walks you though all of the steps you need to get started in addition to problem solving tips. The Customer Service Team is truly fantastic. I have called before with some ridiculously vague issue ("I'm on this page and I'm trying to click on the thingy but nothing's happening") and the team is quickly able to figure out why I'm having trouble and are able to help me able to resolve it. They are incredibly responsive, patient and knowledgeable about the product.
ConsOccasionally, it takes a long time to load when I am trying to save a note or perform some of the function.
Sherryl S.
Clinical Social Worker
November 5, 2018

“My Clients Plus: Great Practice Management Software!”

ProsI have used My Clients Plus for over 4 years now. I am a solo practitioner and this program meets all of my needs to manage my practice. The electronic billing is easy and efficient. I get paid quickly with no errors most of the time. If there are errors, they're mine! The progress note feature is great too, with lots of choices as to the templates you use. And the Scheduler is easy to use as well. The price is less than comparable companies also. And as far as customer service goes, you reach someone quickly and they resolve any issues or answer questions you have.
ConsThere reports are limited in their scope. There are times I would like to find information in report form and it's not available.
Heidi W.
Owner/Licensed Professional Counselor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Exellent customer service, wonderful product and a fantastic value!”

OverallExcellent overall. Customer service has always been beyond expectations and above my experiences with other companies (including other forms of software: fax, websites, etc.). I appreciate that my feedback is welcomed and utilized. I've referred many colleagues over the years and they report similar experiences.
ProsEase and efficiency. Client portal and virtual therapy option are fabulous.
ConsCan't easily adjust a transaction. Can't add more than two insurance companies. I see minors and kids sometimes have 3, even 4 insurance plans. If there is a way, I dk how to do it but making changes in the billing section isn't always the easiest. I get complaints sometimes from families that they can't see where a specific payment applied to a session.
Hether C.
Clinical Social Worker

“Excellent Software”

OverallI am able to get paid within a week or two of billing since I am not having to send billing through the mail. In addition, when I make a mistake, MCP is VERY responsive, pleasant and effective in helping me fix the problem. And all at an affordable price!
ProsThis software is so easy to use - I am sure I wouldn't be able to run my private practice as efficiently without it. Once client and insurance information is entered, billing (sending out the 1500 form) really is as simple as pushing a button.
ConsCan't always run the exact report I need. And it would be nice to be able to individually customize a note on client invoices, without having to print each client invoice independently (or hand-write it in!).
Dawn F.
Chiropractor
November 5, 2018

“Perfect for our chiropractic office!”

OverallOverall, I would definitely recommend My Clients Plus!
ProsI love the affordability of this software. Our practice does not need a lot of bells and whistles, and this software is perfect. It is pretty user-friendly and the tech support people are fantastic. I have recommended this software to many chiropractic colleagues who are looking to simplify their office. The fact that ebilling is so easy is a definite plus!
ConsI would like to be able to edit payments. I believe the software development team is working on this capability. Also, I would like more flexibility on the templates, although I believe the team is also working on this.
Aimee G.
Licensed Psychologist Masters
November 10, 2018

“Great product Great people!”

OverallExcellent. I use the different options for formatting my case /clinical notes; for billing; for Jituzu for clients charge accounts. I use as much as a solo provider needs.
ProsI like how user friendly it is, wonderful format, tons of options and as a mental health provider-not at IT person- I can use most of the functions w/o much support but when I do need support, the MCP team of customer support people are outstanding. I think I've used MCP for about 10 years now and I will use nothing else. Loving it from Vermont!
ConsCan't think of anything yet. I think the Jituzu format and use took me longer than anything else on the MCP site and product.
Steven K.
Co-Director
November 6, 2018

“Reducing the inurance collection madness”

OverallMy overall experience has been having the support I need to solve the frustrating problems associated with collecting insurance money. Customer service people are always knowledgeable and dedicated.
ProsIt's easy to use, dependable and saves a great deal of time over submitting paper claims. Having electronic EOB's that process in seconds has been incredible. It's also very simple to create a professional looking client statement.
ConsThere should be less cumbersome ways to resubmit claims other than deleting and re-entering them. It can also be cumbersome to clear up client records when I've forgotten to enter the copay at the time of session.
Jay G.

“Very helpful”

OverallGreat.
ProsI've been using MyClientsPlus for about 2 years, and feel that my success in my private practice is partly due to them - I was able to avoid giving 7% of my total revenue to another person, and instead I learned how to do my own billing via MCP. Mostly, I want to recognize their Help department - I used them multiple times, and they were unfailingly prompt, specific, and well-regulated (compared to me!) when I needed them.
ConsWell... the "Notes" could use some work (maybe making it easier for us to fashion our own?) and the "look" isn't snazzy. But these are paltry complains.
Barbara M.
Clinician
November 5, 2018

“I have used this service for 8 years and would give 10 stars if I could!”

OverallI am a clinical social worker in private practice and rely on this service for all my billing which has always been fast and accurate.
ProsThe software is very clean and simple to use, the price is cheap for what you get, if there is ever a mistake it has always been on the payer side and support has always been personal, fast and accurate. I would never dream of switching (I looked at 3 or 4 programs before choosing this one)
ConsI didn't like the new user interface but they kept the other one as a choice, so very happy. It is amazing users were not forced to switch.
Robert R.
Clinical Director/Owner
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“User Friendly and All Inclusive”

OverallOverall on a daily basis it is fast, efficient and easy to use and generally a no brainer.
ProsThe software is very intuitive and easy to learn and use. From time to time there may be an unusual aspect that I don't know or understand but the support people are super responsive and quick to provide the guidance I need.
ConsCreating invoices for non insurance clients has been a bit of a challenge for me. The data base of past history is accessable but only in 60 day increments. Sometimes I need to recreate an account that goes back several years and that has been difficult
Latricia P.
Licensed Professional Counselor

“Great Software ”

OverallThis has helped me manage my notes, assessments and billing. I especially live the customer service, they have always been pleasant and take the time to make sure you understand everything and you are satisfied.
ProsI absolutely love the software. I was initially resistant to shift from doing everything individually to streamlining everything. I am so glad I made the choice to. I have been using this high quality affordable system to assist me with managing my billing, scheduling, client reminders and video conferencing.
ConsSome of the various billing options, just don't understand them all.
Leigh Ellen M.
LCSW, RPT-S
May 9, 2018

“Excellent”

ProsThe customer service is unrivaled. Every time I have an issue, they are able to resolve it and don't act like it's any problem to talk to me until we work it out. I have just been on the phone with a representative for help trying to export some data from another EHR. She stayed on the phone with me for an unreasonable amount of time trying to help, and most of the issue was not even with MCP but with the other system.
ConsI wish there were more ways to customize the experience for the provider. Calendars that sync with billing would be helpful too.
May 9, 2018
Jackie S.
Speech Language Pathologist
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
November 12, 2018

“A wonderful online billing service for a private practice therapist”

OverallExcellent from the beginning. Very caring patient individuals work for MCP. It's cost effective to use and relatively easy to use remotely from any device or computer.
ProsIt is fairly easy to use, the best aspect is the customer support. It is available and extremely helpful for the busy therapist running a private practice.
ConsNothing, maybe adapting to changes, but there are always options and lots of warning before any changes occur. I would like to be able to control my own data backups. That is one aspect that i would appreciate having and is important to me.
November 12, 2018
Tiffany F.
Owner/ LCSW

“MCP Is Wonderful! ”

ProsIt is very user friendly and when it is not, they have a WONDERFUL customer support team that walks you through your issue and gets things done. I love that you can copy and paste your previous note so it saves some time on your documentation. I also love that you can bill electronically through the system- easy, simply, amazing!
ConsIf you put in a payment and it was wrong you have to delete out the whole session and start over, not a huge deal, but it would be nice to be able to edit as things happen.
Casey M.
Biller
Accounting, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Therapy Billing Support, LLC LOVES My Clients Plus!”

OverallSolves all billing problems!!
ProsI am a biller...and the MCP software is the BEST software for billing!!!! I have worked in loads of softwares over the years, and will ONLY work in MCP now. The billing is efficient and clear...easy to reprocess those hard to process claims...easy to track client balances and track ALL claims to ALL insurance companies. WE LOVE MY CLIENTS PLUS!!! The software is easy to learn, and you will get paid for all of your work! Love it!!
ConsI cannot think of anything that I do not like!!
June 15, 2018

“Been using this service for almost 10 years. The program is great and customer service is amazing!”

OverallEfficiency and additional records of my billing transactions.
ProsI don't usually write reviews for most products, but their customer service is so helpful and friendly, every time I call, they should offer a clinic to other businesses, and especially to insurance companies, how to treat customers. I am a psychologist who sees between 8-10 patients per day, and it takes me less than a minute to submit my claims at the end of each day.
ConsIt's hard for me to get used to the newer format so I hope they still keep the old one as an option.
June 15, 2018
Mary E.
July 23, 2016

“Easy to Use and Excellent Customer Service”

OverallThe customer service is amazing. Someone always answers the telephone and can walk you through the most complex questions to the simplest. Very friendly and easy to work with. The actual program is very user friendly and the help videos are easy to follow.
ProsThe ease of using the program and the simple menu screen are some of my favorite things. Being able to see which clients have insurance issues within 24 hours makes following up more efficient. The ability to electronically receive EOB's and scheduling are also favorite features.
ConsNot being able to add messages to individual statements.
July 23, 2016
Miranda C.
March 11, 2014

“By far the easiest to use and most affordable software out there.”

OverallI will admit, when I first started using this software several months back, I had little actual billing experience myself as I had always had a biller in the office who took care of that side of things for me. A friend recommended this software to me and suggested I try it out when my biller unexpectedly left. I'm happy to report I was able to get everything set up and take up billing on my own relatively easily, thanks in no small part to My Clients Plus. As another reviewer stated, the initial set up is by far the longest, most tedious part of using MC+ , but once that is done, billing is a breeze. I spent some time during the first week of my FREE (always a good thing!) trial and watched the Help videos on their Help page, and I joined one of their webinars to get a better feel for how to get started and I was off and billing in no time. When I do have questions (it happens to even the best of us), their customer service is readily available and always seem happy to assist me (even when I'm having one of my "Senior Moments" and forget something simple). So far I've yet to come across a client that has tertiary insurance, as another reviewer states, so I feel, at least in my area, this is probably less common of an occurrence . What I absolutely love about this software though, above even the ease of billing, are the progress notes. There are so many to choose from, and they just make note taking so easy! I spent a couple of hours here and there setting up my "library" of notes I wanted to use, going through all of them and carefully selecting the ones that worked best for me and now I can take care of everything, from billing to notations with just a couple hours of work a week. All of this for $30 a month?! I don't know how they manage to offer that low of a price but I am sold 100%!
March 11, 2014
Mario P.
Husband / Owner
November 10, 2014

“Not Enough Stars!”

OverallThis site does not offer enough stars to rate how I feel about MCP. My wife is an LCSW who has been in private practice for over 18 years. She is an excellent therapist, but when it comes to the business end of things uh ... not so good. About 13 years ago, I offered to do her billing for her. She was using another billing program that was complicated and had horrendous customer service. You actually had to pay extra for the privilege of spending 20-60 minutes on hold to speak to someone who was poorly trained. About 9 years ago, I finally got smart, did some research and found MCP. What a difference! the program is extremely well designed and intuitive and easy to use. As far as customer service, I have never dealt with a company who provided this level of quick competent and friendly service. Also, over the years they have been very proactive about adapting the program to accommodate the many changes with respect to billing that have occurred due to evolving technology To a large extent, because I felt so comfortable with the program, two years ago, I decided to start my own small (me) billing service specifically geared to billing for mental health practitioners in solo and small group practice. And no, I am not giving this rave review to try to drum up business. I was so successful, I have stopped advertising and am not accepting any new clients. If you are a solo practitioner or small group owner, this is THE program for you. With any program you choose, you have to be willing to put the time in to learn the program and set up your practice in the program. But, MCP will make that task as easy as possible and they will be there if you need help. And, it won't cost you an arm and a leg (less than one session per month).
November 10, 2014
Melody S.
MSW, LCSW, LCAC/Private Practice Therapist
November 13, 2018

“Best PM/EHR software on the market”

OverallI LOVE IT.
ProsEase of use is number one. I used it when I first started doing my own billing about 8 years ago. Then I freaked out over ICD-9 and switched to more expensive software, which ultimately led to three different changes and guess where I ended up? Back to where I should have been all along.
ConsIn the newest version, I have to reduce the width of my page so use both up and down bars on the side to read the length of the page.
Penny G.
November 5, 2018

“My Clients Plus is awesome!”

OverallThis is a great product and helps you organize your business easily. This tool has been imperative to the productivity and organization of my business.
ProsI like that all my information is safely stored in one place, and it is easy to access. It keeps track of things I wouldn't have thought to keep track of in a professional, precise way. I also believe their customer service to be outstanding. Overall I believe this product to be worth EVERY cent.
ConsI have NO cons to report. Any challenges I've had was simply in getting to know the system which were easily resolved by the amazing customer service.
Mara C.
Occupational Therapist
October 7, 2016

“Best Customer Support Ever and Most Reasonably Priced!”

OverallMy Clients Plus is perfect for any therapy business. They have the best customer support I have ever experienced anywhere. The software is so easy to use and they respond to emails and phone calls very quickly. I asked them to add numerous templates for my practice and the turn around time was very fast. They are far more reasonably priced than any billing software out there. I highly recommend My Clients Plus to any therapy business.
ProsEasy to Use Best Customer Support Anywhere! Most Reasonably Priced Everything I need to run a small therapy business!
Consnothing!
October 7, 2016
Mallory G.
Owner/Therapist
August 17, 2016

“GREAT SUPPORT AND EASY TO USE!”

OverallI have been using My Clients Plus for over two years now in my private practice and I Love it! The people are always friendly and helpful and they are continually updating and adding helpful features.
ProsCustomer service is highly responsive and helpful. They often get back to me within an hour of e-mailing during business hours.
ConsI'd love a feature one day where clients can electronically sign their treatment plans, and release of information agreements
Recommendations to other buyersGREAT EHR for mental health professionals- Highly recommended!
August 17, 2016
Alan S.
November 19, 2018

“ Outstanding customer support - every time”

OverallVery efficient credit card billing. 99% of my customers are very comfortable with providing their CC #'s, which I easily charge after each of their sessions. Very easy and efficient for them and for me. Billing insurance companies is equally easy and efficient.
ProsI don't know much about software; but with my client's plus I don't have to. They walk me through everything; anytime that I call. Excellent service.
ConsNo concerns. Everything works great, every time.
November 19, 2018
BARBARA B.
LCMHC
November 5, 2018

“No more insurance hassles!”

OverallI use MCP for billing and note keeping. When I was audited by BCBS I used my notes from MCP and received my highest score ever.
ProsI am able to bill insurance immediately after seeing a client and I get paid within 1-2 weeks. MyClientsPlus' software is user friendly and their customer service is patient and responsive.
ConsAlthough it costs a little more than some other billing software, I believe it is worth it for the convenience.
Suzanne J.

“Great Product”

OverallI am a 1 person private practice business and I love MyClients. Filing with insurance is easy. I typically have few problems with being paid. I highly recommend!
ProsIt is so easy to use and if I am struggling at all, the customer service team responds very quickly!
ConsI really have not had any problems. The only feedback that would help is if a claim is rejected a notification when I sign I would be very helpful.
Erika F.
November 5, 2018

“Ideal for independent mental health providers”

OverallMy Clients Plus is the foundation for my entire practice. I can access it from multiple devices and this, coupled with the general ease of use, allows me to work from any location.
ProsThis software has been the foundation of my practice for six years. It has a notable ease of use, clear sections, and all elements necessary for a private practice.
ConsI have not encountered any obstacles with this software.
Judith D.
Therapist

“My Clients Plus Review”

OverallI am able to bill, easily look up clients and their balances owed.
ProsAs a one person therapist operating a private practice, this software has been invaluable in providing a concise database of all clients, statements, diagnosis and treatment.
ConsI do not use half the features so I would prefer a reduced price based on the number of features used. Overall, great product at reasonable price.
Dawn S.
December 21, 2017

“I've been using this program for several years and absolutely love it!”

OverallI have been using it for about 7 years and have had a consistently pleasant user experience.
ProsI love the ease of use, particularly since they started rolling out the upgraded version. I appreciate that I can bill electronically with the click of one button after I've entered my sessions....couldn't be easier than that. Their customer service is always personable, courteous and right on point. I haven't had to reach out for customer support too often because I rarely have any problems or issues with the software. But when I do, I get a prompt response and the matter is always resolved immediately. Highly recommend to any clinician in need of an online practice management system! Great value for the money invested in this product.
December 21, 2017
Linda B.
Office Manager/ biller
August 20, 2016

“Cara Pierce is a Rock Star”

OverallAfter several e=mails I finally called and spoke to Cara Pierce whose professionalism, courtesy and outstanding customer service resolved my issue that day to my delight. She saved my time, money and frustration. She went above and beyond any expectations I might have had. I always get excellent and quick response to my e-mails and calls. The reps there are the best.
ProsThe ease of use. Ability to bill all insurance companies with no additional charges.
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersWhen in doubt, call or e-mail
August 20, 2016
Jacque M.
November 5, 2018

“Customer Service is the BEST!!!”

ProsThe customer service is AWESOME! I have been using My Clients Plus for over five years and I recommend it highly! It is so wonderful to call and be able to speak to a HUMAN, who knows what they are doing and actually cares! This is a very rare thing.
ConsI honestly do not have anything negative to say about this Company. I think they are first rate!
Begh D.
November 5, 2018

“Please add simple improvements”

OverallPlease 'freeze's column headers so when one scrolls down a page, they can still see the column header. Please make it easier to correct errors. For example when an insurance company initially denies a claim but later pays it. Also - payments from secondary payers have to be entered manually - not automatically like with primary payers.
ProsEasy to use; cost is readonable. Thats sll
ConsUnfriendly in terms of correcting errors.
Victoria W.
Owner/Mental Health Counselor
November 10, 2018

“Couldn't Do This Without MCP”

OverallThis is software without which I could not function - I would spend hours more on my billing, case notes, set up.
ProsSet up of clients is easy; invoicing/billing is easy; posting is easy; so many templates - So happy that ACT template was added, since this is my primary modality!
ConsHaven't been able to add pre-paid copays/coinsurance to a client account
Robyn R.
Owner/Director
November 5, 2018

“Excellent product and customer service, good bang for the buck”

ProsEasy to use, can use apply payments directly to account, customer service is beyond excellent-anytime I email them with a question-I get a response within 24 hours, but usually the same day! For the cost, it is excellent! The notes are easy to use too!
ConsI have no complaints! Everything is great and the staff are very helpful!
Jennifer D.
Owner/Clinical Mental Health Therapist
November 5, 2018

“Great Software for Medical Records and Billing. ”

OverallExcellent!!! I could not ask for more in a product and customer service staff and response.
ProsIt is very user friendly and I have experience using other medical record software with the Military and Community Mental Health Agencies.
ConsI would love to be able to charge a parent's credit card one time for two of their children who are receiving services.
Quentin E.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Excellent Product and service”

OverallBefore using My Clients Plus we were spending a lot of time on the phone with insurance companies trying to straighten out issues. We have cut that time more than in half and the mistakes are human error not the product. The staff are understanding to our issues and help us correct any problems we may have. Their knowledge is fantastic and a boom for our small company.
ProsThe ease of the software for our agency was a great selling point but early one the service provided by the staff was tremendous. They were with us every step of the way and helped us in the setup and continued use.
ConsHaven't found anything yet. Any problems we may have had are mainly human error and the staff helps correct and explain them to us.
Dan M.
November 5, 2018

“Excellent and affordable product”

OverallMy overall experience has been outstanding- I'm able to manage all my practice's billing from my phone in the time it takes to walk from my office to my car.
ProsCost effective. Works as advertised. One stop shop for appointments, biking and encrypted documentation.
ConsVersion 2 is a little awkward to use on a smartphone but runs great on a desktop or tablet.
Kelli L.
Therapist
November 7, 2018

“My Clients Plus has worked great for me!”

OverallI have had a wonderful experience with My Clients Plus and I have been using it for over 3 years now and continue to recommend it to fellow therapists.
ProsThis software is user-friendly and it has helped me save money in my private practice instead of using a billing provider.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about this software.