UCView Digital Signage Ratings

Overall

About UCView Digital Signage

Looking for a signage software solution with a flexible setup and an easy interface? With UCView you can choose between local and cloud options. Our cloud plans start from $12/month. You can use virtually any PC or Raspberry Pi as your signage players. Push your content to unlimited screens. We offer over 120 free apps to use in your content - ranging from weather to local news to social media. If you have teams you can take advantage of our robust user & department management features. Learn more about UCView Digital Signage

Dennis M.
General Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 20, 2017

“UCView Microsite feature delivers maximum flexibility, support team is excellent”

OverallWe tried a few different digital display systems over the past couple of years. A few got close to serving our needs, but each missed one or more key features ... until we discovered UCView. As a charitable non-profit organization, we offer 3-25 day learning programs, in a group setting on our residential campus, related to personal and professional development. We now use UCView exclusively for our digital displays, including an information screen (image and video gallery; donor appreciation wall; time, date and weather; text scroll announcements) and a digital rack card display (replacement for paper rack cards used to market our programs). To create the digital rack card display we used UCView's Microsite feature, which allowed us to incorporate images, video, interactive text and more - basically, a custom web page we developed using Adobe Muse - on a large format touchscreen powered by a UCView VM45 player. We've just gone live with the touchscreen display and our visitors and program participants are finding it highly engaging. They love it! It's prompted strong interest in some of our new programs, and we're sure that increased registrations will soon follow. From design to development to implementation to on-going management, the UCView admin portal has served us well - it's well-organized and effective. Overall, we have found the app to be feature-rich and solid. And throughout our trial period, proof-of-concept testing and implementation, the UCView team has delivered outstanding support. In short, we love the product and our experience has been great!
April 20, 2017
Vijay A.
CEO & Founder
November 6, 2017

“Every signage need is different, they understand that.”

OverallPixel perfect content delivered to my users. The ability to use their development for custom solutions. And of course, happy clients. The interface is easy once you understand the basics or logic. Don't let the interface throw you off. The people of this company are development powerhouses. They have the best support and are always listening to interface changes. The technology is solid -too solid.
ProsThey have their own creative team that constantly tests new technology with emerging ways of creating and delivering content. By joining forces, they are quickly able to adapt to just any change in content. They truly back of what people enjoy most about signage, the content. And it's scalable, super important -whether you are a smaller company managing your own or a larger company having their content managing it from them. It is an enjoyable company to work with as well.
November 6, 2017
Della M.
Vice President
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2016

“The software that has not failed us ”

OverallThis software continues to improve, to surpass customer expectations. I am a vendor for this software, and my customers are extremely complimentary. The competition cannot compete with the ease of use, adaption and integration that is offered. The company behind this software is passionate about their product and it shows. I love to explain how if they can run youtube, facebook and powerpoint they can manage this software. Everything from permission levels, access levels, visibility of your global advertising, training, have all been formatted to meet needs you haven't even considered yet. The newest addition of mobile signage is not only exciting for me as a vendor, but when I mention it to customers their response is unprecedented. Keep up the good work, keep advancing, keep making it easier to use!
ProsEase of use, app store, integration options, easy upload and templates available for use.
ConsNeeds a mobile app for administrators/developers on the go. We would also appreciate updated how to videos, step by step instructions for the least computer saavy of our customers. I could reach a wider audience that way! For now, I put it in their hands for a trial and that usually does the trick. Also, a best practices blog or discussion page, maybe a facebook page for users?
Recommendations to other buyersHave fun with it!
November 17, 2016
RAVI J.
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Giving false information on sale hardware”

OverallI was using Ucview software for my inside studio, salesperson advise me if you want our service without any monthly cost buy our hardware, I bought a hardware it was very difficult to set up the first time like network, video input configuration, remote connectivity, and some other issue bt tech support . its take two months to set up . I ask for sales if I can return the unit and use subscription they deny to say that it's cross 30 day even server not set up that time. later I find out my all setup go away when I call tech support than they ask me to pay yearly support fee to activate. I do not recommend anybody Ucview because of false information for sale and tech support. beware.
Pros I do not recommend anybody Ucview because of false information for sale and tech support. beware.
ConsI bought hardware it was very difficult to set up the first time like network, video input configuration, remote connectivity, and some other issue bt tech support . its take two months to set up
September 10, 2019
James B.
Network / Hardware Specialist
February 26, 2016

“Gave us what we were looking for and costs less than many of the other signage companies.”

OverallWe purchased a total of 2 servers and 80+ media players for several locations. We have a server at our high school running 50 players (which also controls 25 players at two middle schools) and a server at a third middle school running multiple players. Setting up user accounts for individual or group access is simple. The web interface is great and allows creating and updating from anywhere. Multiple displays can show the same information or each display can show its own content depending on location. News feeds, video and weather can be shown from multiple sources. We are allowing local businesses to advertise in a portion of the display to generate additional revenue.
February 26, 2016
Jake R.
IT Guy
August 1, 2018

“I talked to support team in the support chat on the main page and he was just amazing to deal with! ”

OverallBetter customer outreach.
ProsVery functional. Team showed me all the cool features. I love the fact that I can have all of the devices running the same playlist.
ConsNothing, it was simple to use, and any gaps were clarified by team. I am just going to fill in the requirement.
August 1, 2018
Daniella J.
May 18, 2015

“I highly recommend UCView”

OverallI have been a loyal customer of UCView for one year now and I love their software and customer service. Their web-based user interface is so easy to use and publish just what I need for my retail store. I often like to display our clothing line and play music videos on screen for my customers. I've never had any complications uploading and publishing my content. It's super fast, efficient, and I felt like it really helped boost the overall look of my store. I also love their customer service; their sales rep and tech support have always been very helpful in getting me familiar with the system and assisting me with my calls.
John K.
May 15, 2015

“Great Experience”

OverallWe recently switched from old school physical menu boards to digital menus using UCView's software and couldn't be happier. I was always a bit apprehensive about tinkering around with digital signage because I thought it would be too difficult to manage but UCView's software made it a breeze. Their support staff has been very friendly and answered all of my questions. Menu boards were set up in no time - and the best part - I can schedule them to update information automatically throughout the day. No more rewriting menu items for me! Would recommend these guys to anybody looking to try out digital signage solutions.
May 15, 2015
Jesus N.
May 18, 2015

“One of the easiest systems i have ever used”

OverallI own an automotive repair shop and was looking for a way to display the work we do and also the pricing for the common maintenance services we offer. after looking at other companies i was about to give up. Other companies required me to learn how to write code or were not user friendly. I ended up finding UCView, got a webinar with the sales rep, and was surprised on how easy it was to use. I have been using the system for a month now and have no complaints at all. I call for support and Mike has been able to answer any questions that I have.
Chad M.
July 15, 2015

“It's our primary software...”

OverallWe've been rolling out UCView systems for many years. It just keeps getting better and better! Loving the comment and built in tech support chat feature! Nice going guys :-) Mike and Erick are kicking butt in support. Thanks, Chad McDonald www.ETA.ca Digital Signage Install Dpt. 1-403-352-9399 Direct "Ensuring Canadian Digital Signage Success"
July 15, 2015
Vincent G.
Corporate Communications Manager
July 13, 2015

“Very powerful software that grows with all our companies needs and demands!”

OverallWe have been using UCView Digital Signage software for over five years, as our company has grown the needs and demands have as well. Whenever we have a new crazy idea or custom need the UCView staff have always stepped up and fulfilled the request. We are very happy with UCView and trust they will continue to support our ongoing digital signage needs.
July 13, 2015