VSys One Ratings

Overall

About VSys One

Managing your volunteers can be frustrating and time consuming. With VSys One, it is easy to schedule, communicate with and track your volunteers from one system. You can manage 100 or 100,000 volunteers using our robust technology. You'll get fast, easy access to your volunteer records with our customizable filters that put you in control! Use the data any way you need simply by customizing reports, using mail merges or export features. Get more out of VSys One with advanced features! Learn more about VSys One

Linda V.
Manager of Volunteer Services and Auxiliary
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
October 3, 2019

“Amazing Customer Service!”

OverallMy reports can be as simple or robust as I want them to be.
ProsAs a healthcare system, we purchased VSys more than 10 years ago for our four acute care hospitals volunteer programs. The customer service is amazing! Someone answers the phone and helps you - not like some other some volunteer software companies that my peers share they have to leave a voicemail message or send an email to for support. The webinars are much appreciated and allow me to also network with other VSys users.
ConsI look forward to learning more about the different versions available.
October 3, 2019
Jacquie K.
Director of Volunteer Services

“Vsys One - is #1”

OverallHolland Home & Faith Hospice (over 800 volunteers - 4 campuses - and 6 business lines) is one of the first users of Vsys One in healthcare. I have worked with a number of end user software products throughout my 25 year career in healthcare (in various departments in healthcare) and have never experience a team like the Vsys One team! The product is incredibly flexible, reliable, stable, and expands as your program expands. The customer service is unmatched! On the rare occasion I need some type of support (usually for a question on how to do something I have not done before) - I ALWAYS get a live, friendly, knowledgeable person who quickly answers my question. Recently I have expanded to start using Vsys LIVE - so that I can process larger volumes of volunteers and interns in shorter periods of time - through the computer. By having them do everything possible on-line related to paperwork process, the time my team and myself spend with them is much more meaningful than having them read and sign a stack of required paperwork (especially for interns and hospice volunteers). I honestly cannot think of a single "con" ... except I wish I had more time to turn on even more features - but I have to pace myself and my staff. My IT/IS department LOVES Vsys One as well - because I am NO work for them at all. I administrate the system and if I do have a question I call Vsys. I am a low maintenance end user and since Vsys makes it easy for IT/IS ... everyone is happy!
David C.
Director, Volunteer Services
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
August 1, 2019

“Needlessly Complex ”

OverallThe product line is confusing - VSys One, VSys Lite, VSys Live, VSys Kiosk, VSys Live Kiosk. A few key features that were promised by the project leader have failed to materialize. My sense is that again, they have a product that can do many things, but they don't know how to package their own product or create a user interface friendly for customers. The business model is one of paying for a support subscription post-implementation so they don't have much of an incentive to change.
ProsI can't deny that it is powerful. It will make reports and track data. The phone support is decent.
ConsSee the title of the review. The user interface as the administrator is cumbersome and non-intuitive. There are too many steps and serpentine workflows to accomplish basic tasks such as creating a job assignment or building a new training.
August 1, 2019
Chris F.
Director, Volunteer Resources and Auxiliaries

“Best in every Way”

OverallMy team has been working with VSysOne and VSysLite since December 2013 and they can't say enough positive things about the system. It is extremely user friendly. The customer service is impeccable! Hands down....the support staff are always helpful and take the time to walk you through the issue/situation. In particular Janelle, their Lead Trainer is a gem! She combines her personality soft skills with the ability to train and faciliate traings that are fun and explains the system in 'our language' - you won't leave confused at all, but wanting to know more about the system. The company overall is open to hearing your thoughts and suggestions to improve the system, AND they actually do make improvements/upgrades based on their clients feedback. This project took 4 years for us to narrow down a system that would fit our business requirements and VSysOne has excelled in every area that we were looking for in a Volunteer Management system. You can not go wrong with this system and you will be asking yourself - how did I work without it? Thank you so much,
Dawn E.
Sr. Systems Analyst
July 14, 2014

“VSys One\VSys Live Review”

OverallWe implemented VSys One/VSys Live in the spring of this year. I find the software to be feature rich and has many tools to make management of volunteers more efficient. Reporting is very easy to use and we can create custom reports to meet our business and compliance needs. In addition, VSys Live allows us to personalize the user experience to make the process of checking in and out easier for the users. The software support has been fantastic whether it be implementation and installations, data conversions or just reaching out to the help desk for assistance. Everyone I have come in contact with has delivered great customer support and always make sure we are taken care of. I also feel they really listen to our feedback and welcome our suggestions as they look to make improvements to the software.
July 14, 2014
Carrie C.
Volunteers in Policing Program Manager

“VSys One Review”

OverallI have been using VSys One for over three years. Initially, I found it to be more complicated than the previous software we used (VolunteerWorks) but by participating in the webinars that are regularly offered, I have gotten very comfortable with it. The help desk staff are patient and extremely helpful. The reporting feature is outstanding. I'm able to customize reports, and if I can't figure out how to do what I want, the help desk will either do it for me or show me how to do it. Upgrades are released on a regular basis and VSys One is evolving and getting better and better (if that is possible)! I highly recommend this software.
Patricia D.
Director of Volunteer Services

“V Sys ONE ”

OverallWe love this software.... it is very robust and user friendly. The support staff are fantastic and extremely responsive. I would highly recommend this software. We are customizing report and applications and have recieved excellence support from the staff (namely Mark). The willingness to connect to other databases such as Kronos is reflective of this company, always seeking ways to improve it's services and shows that they value us, the customers.
Karrie W.
May 27, 2014

“Best Volunteer Software Ever!”

OverallVSys One is very user-friendly, both for the mangement side and on the volunteer side. If you need help, their Customer Service is extremely friendly and helpful. The kiosk/monitor screen has large, easy-to-see-and-use buttons and directions that volunteers of all ages can easily follow. Start-up was smooth and an easy transition from one program to VSys One.
May 27, 2014
Kate S.
May 19, 2014

“Vsys”

OverallWorking with Vsys has been great - the customer service in particular is the absolute best!
May 19, 2014