Compulife Quote Software Ratings

Overall

About Compulife Quote Software

Life insurance quoter for your PC, mobile device, and website. Learn more about Compulife Quote Software

Dayne V.
Owner/producer
September 13, 2018

“A CAREER saver-and the best tool in your 'toolbox'!!”

OverallCompulife gives me a 'one stop shopping' capability with prospects that, to my knowledge, is not available anywhere else... I don't want to give away my 'secrets', but if not for Compulife, I'd probably have ended up as a greeter at WalMart....'nuff said? Keep up the good work, guys... it is appreciated more than you know.
ProsEase of use and the fact that, in over 18 years since I first began using Compulife, even though I'm sure much has changed on the 'backend' of the program, the front end or 'user face' hasn't, meaning old gods like me don't have to learn new tricks! Service from Customer Rep and 'company' has been excellent and consistent. I cannot tell you how many sales (some VERY large 5 figure ones) were made using Compulife. If you don't have it, well, that's YOUR loss...
ConsHonestly, after being out of the biz for about 10 years (for personal reasons) and just coming back, I have yet to find anything I didn't like... it's still the same- nothing 'new' to learn! I believe a tool to show people the actual 'APR' savings of going ahead with an annual premium versus monthly would be nice, but hey- you can't have it all, right?
September 13, 2018
Bill S.
July 3, 2018

“I have 28+ years as a life general agent and depend on the Compulife software daily.”

OverallIt helps us show consumers that we do our shopping for them. We can show not only carriers we represent but if needed can refer them to a carrier who may better address their needs. Having CL as a resource makes us better at our job of insuring families and businesses.
ProsCompulife's regular updates keep me informed, up to date and in the best position to serve our agents, clients and prospects. Underwriting input is also available for quick rate class qualifications. It is a simple product to learn and use. Comparisons can be easily adjusted for short quotes to all years type of output. Compulife's competitive pricing makes it easy to afford and with a free trial available I often refer agents I work with so they too can compare term and UL rates.
ConsIt would be "nice" if all carriers would simply "get on board" and provide rate updates, underwriting criteria and forms directly to Compulife. Many/most carriers do it for at least one competitor even pay to have their information kept current. Compulife simply does it for the agents to best serve their clients and prospects. Come on carriers, get on board with Compulife!
Joseph A.
Financial Security Advisor
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2018

“Great software that is simple to use and gets the result in a few seconds.”

OverallI was able to generate more business with limited efforts.
ProsI cannot begin to tell you what this software has done for my business. I started using it 30 years ago when everyone was selling life insurance with rate cards. I would walk in with this software on my laptop and would be able to illustrate many companies and products in a few minutes - something that took much longer with rate cards. To this day, the software is a powerful tool in my arsenal that has evolved over the years. Clients are impressed when I use the Compulife software in their presence and questions are answered quickly and efficiently.
ConsThe software does what it is supposed to do when you want to illustrate life insurance or critical illness costs. It cannot do things like projecting the fund value for a Universal Life based on a certain premium payment. Once Compulife identifies the product with the best cost of insurance, I can then go that that insurer's illustration software and produce the illustration.
July 28, 2018
Gerry S.
Professional Licenses
July 17, 2018

“I have used Compulife Software for over 25 years (it was DOS back then). Best product out there.”

ProsI love both the ability to customize quotes (companies quoted, products quoted, and a myriad of display options) and the preferred health analyzer. For example, with the analyzer you can actually see why company 'X' won't offer a certain rate class by simply mousing over the red x next to the quote. I can tell my client that we need to go with company 'y' because the will give him P+ but for company 'x' his weight is too high or family history, or meds, or whatever will disqualify him for that rate. It's easy to use and a great tool. But Compulife is more than just software, it's Bob Barney and his team. Over the past decades Bob as always made him himself available to answer any questions or concerns. Being able to talk directly with the head guy provides value to me. There simply is no better product on the market.
ConsYears back I had some 'eye candy' issues integrating the software into my website but that has been corrected for the most part now.
Dave C.
Vice President of Marketing
July 10, 2018

“Quickest, easiest way to compare multiple insurance companies prices for client presentation.”

ProsExcellent developer support. Responsive by telephone or email when (rarely!) problems do come up. Push updates as frequently as daily lets me know that my rates are up to date. Explanations of changes on those updates are sometimes more timely than direct carrier communication about pricing changes. We have been recipients several times of the 10% discount offered for being the first to provide information about rate updates, the rare software errors, and underwriting criteria for the Preferred Health Analyzer function. That Preferred Health Analyzer is way easier & much quicker than going through the underwriting guides for every carrier. This is my Go To tool.
ConsAn update to output graphics and font might be nice. However I do understand that it has been designed for ease of use by many users of various abilities and varying technology platforms.
Richard P.
independnet broker
July 2, 2018

“Excellent tool that I use daily”

ProsI am an agent in a 11 agent agency, and we all use COMPULIFE, and rely on its accuracy, and so far have found the rates to be accurate compared to the insurance companies' own illustration software. The odd time when there has been a glitch, The support team has been very quick to resolve the issue. I particularly like being able to display all of the term and permanent rates for an individual or couple, multi-life, joint first, etc.
ConsI am an agent in a 11 agent agency, and we all use COMPULIFE, and rely on its accuracy, and so far have found the rates to be accurate compared to the insurance companies' own illustration software. The odd time when there has been a glitch, The support team has been very quick to resolve the issue. I particularly like being able to display all of the term and permanent rates for an individual or couple, multi-life, joint first, etc.
robert s.
Insurance broker
Financial Services, Self-employed
July 2, 2018

“I have used Compulife for many years this software program and the people who own it are outstanding”

OverallI use it for many times during the day to run quotes. Although I have other quoting software in the office that I use to check quotes, I always double check them with Compulife. If there is a discrepancy it is with the other programs and not Compulife.
ProsThis quoting software is reliable and the quotes it provides are up to date and accurate. It is an "all in one" package. I can quote quote one particular company I am interested in or the extensive companies in the program. It is absolutely the best quoting software program out there. If I have questions I can always email or call Compulife and I will always receive a prompt reply. Compulife has made my life easier and is one of the most important tools I use as an insurance broker.
ConsI honestly cannot think of anything I do not like about Compulife. What do I like least, what do I like least? I am drawing a blank, I love the program.
Mark L.
Independent Financial Services Professional
September 28, 2018

“INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR NON-CAPTIVE LIFE UNDERWRITERS”

OverallI have had occasion to speak our customer service reps many times, what with computer additions, OS changes and more, and their answers are always right, and always quick. I signed up for the next SIX years, just so I wouldn't have to think about billing and the like. I wouldn't think about signing up for six years to buy Boy Scout cookies from one of my sons, but I did so with Compulife!
ProsI have been in the business for four decades. I have been using Compulife for over 20 years, going back all the way to the floppy disk delivery. I could not be happier with the information provided, the customer service, the accuracy, and the value it provides to my clients. I don't see how I could provide proper service without this unbiased, non pop-up, non time-wasting Insurance comparison software. I invite anyone to write for information. I don't know a thing about information services help, but I am happy to regale the product. No compensation, no charge.
ConsWish they could come up with something to compare cash-based/cash-value/permanent products, but that's certainly a practical impossibility - but they come close with an option to compare various NLG/non-fixed "Long Term/Permanent Term" contracts with just 1 button/Icon."
September 28, 2018
Richard Dick G.
September 6, 2018

“The Only System You Need”

OverallMy agency has been an MGA since 1980 and was the first Canadian subscriber of Compulife. We have looked at and tried numerous other programs over the years; but, always found Compulife to be the best. We have been involved in the creation of numerous products for various carriers over the past three decades and have always insisted any new product be launched on Compulife.
ProsCompulife has always been found to be the most up to-date and reliable comparison system in the Canadian market. Whenever an error, such as listing a product incorrectly, has been discovered Team has always contacted the carrier to verify the facts and promptly corrected the matter when required.The program is very user friendly and an absolute necessity for any advisor.
ConsSome carriers weren't cooperative in submitting details to be listed on Compulife.
September 6, 2018
Rufina B.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, 10,001+ employees
August 9, 2018

“An invaluable tool for presenting options to our clients/prospects.”

ProsCompuLife enables us to serve our clients and prospects better by allowing us to show our customers a comparison of several companies and products in just a few minutes. It less us become more efficient because we're able to answer any questions they might have right then and there. The ability to customize companies and products quoted as well as the preferred health analyzer is such a useful feature because then I can tell my customer why one option is better for them than others. Bob Barney and his team at CompuLife are great at keeping their users informed and updated so we can provide the best service to our own customers. They are always easy to reach out to and having that sort of direct access to the actual people who are at the helm of the product's development is a great value for us.
ConsA more modern look to the graphics would definitely be nice. However, as I understand they purposely keep it simple that way to make it easier for people using various technology platforms to be able to have the exact same user experience.
August 9, 2018
Bryan D.
July 5, 2018

“We've been using Compulife for over 14 years. It is my go-to term quoter.”

OverallIt is a huge time saver. I can run several quotes per minute even if they have some minor health or build issues.
ProsI have the Compulife Quotation System open all day. It is extremely user-friendly and I can fire off quotes in seconds. Compulife does a great job keeping rates up to date as carriers make changes. The Preferred Health Analyzer is another key feature that helps me take the guesswork out of how to accurately quote someone with family history or questionable build, as well as other minor impairments, etc.
ConsI wish all of the insurers would get on board with some of their UL solves, like short pay (10-20pay) or limited guarantees (A95 or A100 vs. A121) on their permanent products. Those not showing are really missing out.
July 2, 2018

“Easy to use product with fantastic customer service”

OverallIt allows to me stay up to date with every single company and all the underwriting and premium changes, including sorting by build, family Hx, and other UW factors. No more binders with UW guides, I only use CompuLife.
ProsIt's easy to use and reliable. We've used CompuLife since the mid-90s and appreciate the consistent excellent service and accurate information. The customer representative are incredibly responsive and have a great product.
ConsNothing to dislike, it works perfectly for me. Some people might see the interface as somewhat DOS based, to me this is a good thing as it is fast to load and quick to work, not wasting a lot of computer energy on pretty pictures, it's simple.
Robert R.
Life Brokerage Manager
July 2, 2018

“Been using Compulife for many, many years. It's the quickest way I know to run life insurance quote”

ProsI've always liked the expansive list of carriers and the ease by which a quick quote can be generated. The toggle switch is a great feature which allows me to check other carriers that I am not currently contracted with. In my opinion, Compulife is the best and fastest life insurance quote engine on the market and perfect for any Agent, General Agent or Brokerage General Agent.
ConsThere is nothing about Compulife software that I dislike. Having access to a life insurance quote engine that automatically updates and provides accurate quotes with the least amount of effort is all I ask for. Compulife fits the bill economically.
Bob D.
July 11, 2018

“We have been using Compulife for many years and would not change”

OverallBest way to provide accurate quotes for term and UL product comparisons.
ProsThe software includes many features that most agents will ignore like conversion option end dates for term products, and guaranteed UL premiums to 85, 90, and 100. It is not easy to get information like that from most carriers and CSR has done a spectacular job providing these details.
ConsIt can take some time to figure out the best way to use the software as there are many ways to present the quotes. I suggest calling cust support for guidance as to how to use the software for your particular practice as he can send you some examples that will work for you.
Thomas K.
July 5, 2018

“Over 20 years and I have tried others, this is the best and easiest to use.”

OverallBeing able to have unbiased access to over 100 companies on lots of different policy types and the other features for needs analysis is beyond what other service provide.
ProsEasy to use, totally unbiased in presentation. Being able to present to the customer a spread of 12 companies is about as good as it gets. All of the additional features makes selling larger amount of insurance really easy. For a salesman and not an order taker it is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ConsAfter twenty years of using this product, I can tell you that anyone who complains hasn't tried to use it to its' full capability. I goes far beyond just giving term insurance quotes.
John Roland H.
Independent Life Insurance Advisor 506-650-2637
July 26, 2018

“Compulife Quote makes my job easier.”

ProsIt's fast, easy to use and accurate. Rate and product updates are frequent and automatic. It has paid for itself with leads I have received from term4sale.ca. Compulife web software allows my prospective clients to get initial quotes from my website. Support is excellent. It's easy to talk with a real person if necessary, but most questions are quickly answered by email. I consider it an essential tool for my business to grow.
ConsI have no "Cons" to report. The software is everything I need it to be.
July 26, 2018
Bernerd V.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2018

“As one of the first users of Compulife in the 80's i can say Use the best, forget the rest.”

Overallsaves time which is money and you make money.
ProsEase of use. versatility, accuracy, pick 12. it is NEVER incorrect. do yourself a favor and buy it NOW. if you sell term insurance a lot or a little it'll be the best money you spend on support software. if you like forthrightness and honesty he is your man.
Conslet me think about it, ok, i've thought about it. there is nothing about Compulife that i dislike. our office has done hundreds of thousands of illustrations over the last 33 years using it and written tons of term. get it, use it. you'll make money.
Mike R.
Owner/agent
July 3, 2018

“I have used the Compulife software personally for over 20 years and give it a huge thumbs up!”

ProsI like everything about the software. It is able to search and show me the best policies for my customers in seconds. It is also mobile friendly. It allows me to save huge amounts of time comparing policies. The customer service is outstanding. It has helped me earn thousands of dollars of the course of my career. It is very cost effective. I can't say enough good things about Compulife.
ConsI honestly can not thing of anything I like least about this software. The ease of use, the price, the time saved, the customer service are all top notch.
Edward V.
July 10, 2018

“CompuLife is a trustworthy and reliable company. Value well exceeds cost!!!”

ProsThe software enable the agent to run a quote thru various carriers in one shot. This enables the agent to compare the various costs of the various carriers. You can print this out for an honest presentation. I've had my license for over 20 years, I regret not knowing about this sooner.
ConsNo issues with the software, this issue is with certain carriers that do not participate. Most of your whole life carriers are not available on the site, again it has nothing to do with compulife. I know I called the carriers.
Jack M.
CPA (Inactive), CLU®, ChFC®, RHU®
Insurance, Self-employed
July 10, 2018

“Any customer-focused life insurance sales professionals should be using this software. ”

OverallI am able to easily furnish my prospective clients and clients with life insurance premiums and show them that I shopped the marketplace. I can do this all in one place.
ProsAccurate quotes, timely updates, low subscription cost, timely and helpful customer service and added value in the form of ability to participate in an insurance leads program.
ConsNothing. I have been a subscriber for 25+ years and plan to remain one as long as I am in practice. This software will show your clients that you are a professional and looking out for their best interests.
Stephen M.
Brokerage Directore
11-50 employees
July 6, 2018

“I've been using Compulife for 16 years and find it more helpful/accurate than competing software”

ProsBesides customizing carriers, I use the software to price permanent insurance which narrows my search when designing permanent cases. Compulife's personnel have always been quickly available to help with IT issues AND training. There's a lot of functionality On Page 2, or 3, the summary of modal premiums (very accurate) and conversion periods are extremely important to me and the agents of my firm.
ConsI can't run table rated cases but I have iPipeline as a secondary quoting system as a backup for the table rated cases
BILL B.
July 9, 2018

“Compulife has enabled our BGA to give the lowest cost product to our producers with reliability !”

ProsQuote Engine is very easy to use-It allows us to view all major carriers with different rate classes in minutes. We get the lowest cost rate for UL and then use Winflex for full illustrations-saves us alot of time. For Term Quotes & UL quotes this software is a great value.
ConsI have no complaints period. When a message is posted to call for service you get outstanding service from rep and he is very patient with staff that are not computer gurus. That is why we have used Compulife for 25 yrs
Chris A.
March 3, 2019

“Loving Compulife since 2000”

OverallLove the software and their service is great!
ProsCompulife is the most comprehensive quoting software in the market. It is blazing fast on desktop mode and has more functionality than other web site quoters.
ConsThe only thing I would really like to change is the option for short coding on WordPress and other sites. I do wish that it was programmed to open in the same window. This is mainly for SEO purposes and user experience. See my site- myfasttermquotes.com
March 3, 2019
Gordon C.
Vice President, Professional Life Insurance Specialist
July 2, 2018

“Best life insurance quoting software available”

Overallmakes my job much easier
ProsBeen using compulife for over 20 years now. Makes doing business much easier for me and I have not found any other quoting software that offers quotes from as many companies as compulife. Team provides excellent customer service.
ConsWould like if they provided table ratings for all companies they quote as I know of one of their competitors that does, but this competitor only quotes much fewer insurance companies/rates.
Michael H.
May 23, 2019

“Table Rating Review by RiskQuoter”

ProsCompulife makes it easy to run life insurance quotes. With high-risk life insurance cases, we shop out to many life insurance companies for quick quotes. When we receive feedback from companies, the table ratings received from companies vary. With Compulife's new Table Rating feature, we are now able to quoted rated cases quickly.
ConsWe have no issues with the software, it is very easy to use.
Richard R.
Disability Insurance Specialist | Life Insurance Broker
August 28, 2018

“The Best Life Insurance Quoting Software Available”

OverallI have been using Compulife Quote Software for at least 10 years on my website and for quoting over the phone. It provides a great user experience on my website. The quotes are always accurate and updated regularly.
ProsMost, if not all, of the major carriers can be quoted with this software. It is updated regularly. If there's ever a problem, which is rare, it is handled quickly.
ConsI would like to see a more aesthetic page you can send to clients.
Dianne L.
Insurance and Investment Advisor
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2018

“Compulife Quote used every day”

OverallI am always asked for quotes from people shopping around and Compulife allows me to access the info within minutes of signing in.
Prosthis is the easiest software for comparing companies. I use it every day and am very impressed. If someone is just shopping it allows me to get the information and relay to them. I can then get back to my work in helping my clients. No time wasted.
Consthere is nothing that I do not like about the software.
August 7, 2018
Patti B.
Marketing
July 30, 2018

“Love this software. Easy to use and up to date rates.”

OverallWe have used this software since it was a DOS program. It is well worth the annual subscription fee.
ProsThis software is so easy to use. Compulife does a great job of making sure the rates are current. Clients like the multiple options presented to them in a very easy to understand format.
ConsI wish I could illustrate table rated quotes on spreadsheet but other than that I love the software!
Charles K.
Insurance Broker
July 17, 2018

“The best life insurance comparison software anywhere!”

OverallThis is my go to software for all life insurance sales, term and permanent. While I may need to use the carrier software afterwards Compulife is where I start.
ProsThey have the most complete carrier database and the Preferred Health analyzer is VERY useful for determining what carrier to place a specific case with.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is not having Table ratings but they are working on adding it very soon.
MARK W.
July 6, 2018

“I'm a BGA; my employees and I have been using Compulife for 20+ years.”

ProsI've tried other systems but we stay with Compulife as our primary spreadsheet quoting system because it's so simple, accurate and easy to use. In addition, anytime I find an error or need help; I've found both to be very "High Touch" (easy to reach and very responsive).
ConsIt doesn't allow for a Children's Insurance Riders to be added to quotes nor does it provide pricing for rated cases.
Lenny R.
Independent Life Insurance Agent
July 11, 2018

“I have been an uninterrupted user of this software for over a decade and rely on it daily.”

ProsThe attention to detail the owners give to accuracy above all else. It's not uncommon to have two or three updates a week or more if appropriate.
ConsIt's nothing new to say the software looks like it was designed at the dawn of the internet age. That said, I once tried a beautifully designed similar software that was incorrect so often I lost business because of it.
Leonard L.
July 3, 2018

“Our company has used this software for 24 years and is the foundation for our life insurance success”

ProsEase, speed and accuracy. We could not function without this excellent program. We use it every day and it is very reliable and efficient. The support we get is outstanding and responds promptly.
ConsThere is nothing we dislike about this program. We are happy with the program and recommend it highly. Our staff uses it every day also and is very happy with it.
Seth L.
September 25, 2018

“The best simple life insurance quoting software in the world”

ProsFast, easy, accurate, complete life insurance quoting software at a great price. I have used for nearly 20 years now and have always been happy with this simple quoting app.
ConsI used to want them to update to a more modern interface but retro is back and again it is fast and simple to operate - don't mess with a good thing.
September 25, 2018
David H.
Life Insurance Agent
September 11, 2018

“Compulife is the best quote software”

ProsI've been using Compulife Quote Software for at least 10 years. It's so easy to use! Have so many great features that help save me time. I highly recommend the Compulife Quotation System and I'm also a big fan of the Web quotes. Great customer service as well!
ConsI can't think of anything. They have truly earned my business.
September 11, 2018
Dave F.
July 4, 2018

“I've been using Compulife for over 10 years, both personally and on my website. It's does the job. ”

OverallEasy to quote and give answers immediately
ProsIt's easy to use individually and viewers find it works well from a quoting standpoint. They can select multiple quotes with one data entry and select the company that fits best.
ConsI really don't have any complaints - for the price, it's a bargain. Any serious agent would find it very helpful.
July 4, 2018
Deborah J.
Pres.
September 7, 2018

“Software helps gain the trust of new clients. ”

ProsI love the ability to show all the companies which helps prove that we are doing the shopping for the client. They hear that company x has best rates and we can see if true, or in their case, not true. This software helps seal the deal every time.
ConsI can't think of anything I don't like.
September 7, 2018
Mike P.
Managing Partner
July 11, 2018

“Compulife is the simplest software for me as an insurance agent. ”

ProsI being able to easily run quotes, add table ratings, and compare more than the Top 5 carriers at once.
ConsIt is simple and easy to use...it is my go-to quote engine...I don't have much to say in this arena. No, it is not the prettiest mac-esq design in the world, but it gets the job done, period.
Dawn C.
Life New Business
July 30, 2018

“Accurate & Easy to use ”

ProsI have been using this software for 15+ years, the most accurate software out there, easy to use and excellent customer service.
ConsNo cons, excellent software which is why my company has been using it for many years. Cannot think of anything I would change.
Kent E.
sales
July 17, 2018

“Great software, I use it every day”

ProsAlways up to date and easy to use. This software makes it very easy to compare rates from the various life insurance companies
ConsI have not experienced any Cons so far and will continue to use it until that changes. The price is good and I have no issues
Ronald P.
July 10, 2018

“Accurate and easy to use for 25+ years”

Prosi use Compulife every day and have complete confidence that I am getting the most up to date rates .
ConsThis program does not offer the option to calculate sub standard term rates. i also wish more companies would provide rates for their guaranteed UL policies.
Paul D.
Marketing
August 28, 2018

“Life Insurance Software is A++++”

ProsThe software is excellent. I have been using this software for over 20 years. They have excellent customer support, and work hard to keep it current with all the company changes.
ConsI can't think of anything other than you don't get it for free.
Dave E.
July 20, 2018

“I've been using for 15 years. ”

ProsSimplicity, very straightforward. Quotes are always up to date and this program is very easy to use.
ConsNo real cons to speak of, I have been using this program for a long time. I've tried other quoting systems but would'nt trade for this one.
July 20, 2018
Greg M.

“Used for 30 years!!”

ProsFast, Accurate and easy to use. When you are talking with a potential client it is important to have a fast quoting software.
ConsWould like a web version that has all the features of the desktop....including pick 12. No other issues.
John P.
President / Owner
July 6, 2018

“awesome product at great price. ”

ProsBeen using Compulife for 20 years, couldn't do my job without it; easy to use, always accurate, very affordable.
Consthere is nothing I can say negative about this product/company. I use the product every working day for 20 years.
Seth F.
COO
April 18, 2018

“Best quote engine on the market”

ProsSoftware is very robust and quotes a massive list of insurance companies. Extremely happy with how it looks and works
ConsNo complaints as of now. Love that I can edit how it looks to match my website and can add and remove carriers
April 18, 2018
Kate S.
Case Manager

“Very easy to use”

OverallSave a lot of time not having to call or email for quotes
ProsIncludes most insurance companies and is very easy to use. It is much easier than making several phone calls for quotes.
ConsA prompt when it is time to update would be a useful feature. We have set calendar events in Outlook to remind us to update 2x/mo
Dan A.
Estate and Insurance Advisor
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
July 23, 2018

“The best software out there for quick and reliable insurance rate quotes”

OverallAll of my term and CI quotes, single life, multi life, and joint life
ProsPRO: Updates monthly proving the authors care deeply about getting it right PRO: Monthly or annual illustrations PRO: Medical underwriting screen to help you find the best provider with the least med requirements PRO: PDF printouts available easily
ConsCON: Cannot save quotes in an archive and return to them later CON: Sometimes a user has to trick the annual/monthly tab to illustrate actual monthly instead of annual premiums you are seeing
July 23, 2018
Allan O.
July 10, 2018

“Been a subscriber for years This software has made me the most money of any software have owned”

OverallIt helps make me money, spreadsheets products so I can explain options to the buyer and that the least costly product may not be the best one. I have been in the insurance business 44 years and have seen it all.
ProsEase of use, access to other insurance company forms, alternative modes of premium payment, company ratings and convertibility maximum ages. If ever a problem solutions and answers are very quick.
ConsThere is nothing about this software that I do not like. I have used it for years and other competitive software just does not work as well for me.

“Best in the industry ”

OverallTo prove you know the industry pricing.
ProsEase of uses and the customer serves.
Consreentering data from a CRM to Compulife
Lisa S S.
Assistant Vice President, Product and Market Research
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
July 9, 2018

“Compulife has been very accommodating with all of our requests. Friendly staff and very responsive.”

OverallHuge time savings and money savings!
ProsCompulife continues to make beneficial enhancements to their program using the latest technology. These have helped speed our processes up tremendously. It's certainly the best bank for your buck!
ConsWe have been using this software for over 15 years and have enjoyed seeing the progress they have made in flexibility, performance, and price. We really have no real complaints or things we dislike about the software.