CaterZen Ratings

Overall

About CaterZen

Designed for the needs of off-premise and drop-off caterers: operations, sales & marketing. Unlimited users/events/orders. Create proposals with electronic signature contracts built in, events, BEOs, offer Online Ordering and more. Rapid Order Interface allows easy, single-page event and proposal creation. Drag-and-drop Kitchen Production Reports allows you to build reports that are actually used. Delivery Manager and Uber-like App allows you to quickly route deliveries & thrill clients. Learn more about CaterZen

Jessica R.
Director of Catering
November 8, 2017

“This software enables us to get orders in quickly and efficiently and is relatively simple to use.”

OverallIncrease in sales and ease of operating to be productive.
ProsI really do love this software and all that it provides!! I like the multi - store use and ease of calendar and that it save all past orders and notes, etc for each client. The invoices are attractive and customers like that. It would be cool if each store could have their own color on the main calendar so that I can differniate which store has orders rather than "ALL" the orders being one color, etc. I like that you can store multiple address, venues, etc. The Support Tickets are responded to with a quick response. MUCH quicker than years ago! I appreciate the acknowledgement and communication that they are working on getting me an answer. I like the Loyalty Program and also knowing that you all are able to send out our certificates for us! I like the new auto fill when you go to put in an address, save a lot of time! (it would be cool if eventually it gave an approximate travel time, like google does rather than just the mileage.. which the miles are always off BTW by 2+ miles). I enjoyed the caterplazooza conference in 2016, and really do look forward to another one being hosted in 2018!!
ConsI have a hard time understanding the use and benefits of the kitchen production sheets. I think it would really help my team be able to auto calculate the lbs of pork, chicken and sides on a per person buffet if it would display how many lbs needed and updates that report each time the order is revised. I am pretty sure this is an option, but I have only had the demo once and while it was helpful, I found it difficult to continue on my own, therefore I never implemented it. I also have had trouble redeeming the loyalty certificate codes. It only takes off the discount on the actual invoice. We use the order form to ring in the catering orders because that is the sheet that has the CC displayed on it and the order form does not have the certificate deducted on there. Its says "it has been applied" I don't like that when you select someone to pay with a 'house account', that you have to make up a random account # . There is not a way to track those numbers or know if you have duplicated the number we assigned. Under CRM for ex.. you delete a quote under their name, once it deletes it defaults and takes you to a page of all quotes for all customers, rather than staying in that actual customers quote section. If I have an open menu item I have put in on an order, and if I ever have to go revise that order, it duplicates that line item. I rarely catch it, and sometimes the client sees and complains, or we dont catch the error in time and then two of the same menu item

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on November 14, 2017
Jessica - thanks for being such a great, long time client. I am forwarding your comments/questions to Meredith to address. Thanks! Michael Attias Founder/President
November 8, 2017
John H.
Catering Director
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2017

“Truly a 5 Star Product. We could not run our catering department without it.”

OverallIt literally runs our entire catering, food truck and concessions operation. From scheduling, to invoicing, to prep & pull lists. It handles all my billing and credit card processing and basic accounting. The marketing module is robust and they will help you design and print your "4 walls" marketing pieces as well as email marketing and snail mail marketing. It is not an exaggeration to say that it 100% runs our catering department. And now that they have released the delivery module, our drivers and staff can do their jobs much more efficiently and with greater accountability.
Pros1) Ease of use 2) Depth of features 3) Marketing Module 4) Delivery Module 5) Customer Service- They respond rapidly, seek to understand your issue and work until it's resolved. Fortunately I don't have to use them very often.
ConsIt is laser focused on the restaurant catering process, but doesn't offer everything that an offsite caterer needs for complicated events. I respect that RCS knows what they are good at and does not seek to be everything to everybody.
Mike K.
Catering Director of Operations and Sales
August 23, 2017

“Best decision we ever made for our business. We got organized and we grew sales by 20% year 1! ”

OverallSales growth, organization, marketing and selling systems. Able to run my business from anywhere.
ProsUser friendly, calendar view of all caterings, built in invoicing , accounting, rapid order entry and most importantly marketing and sales functions to help as grow our business. I was able to save over an hour a day in paperwork. With quick proposals and the ability to view and edit orders I was able to work on sales, not on running the business. Well worth every penny. You cant put a vaule on this software! I would recommend to anyone that is serious about growing sales, operating more efficently or wanting to market better. Oh, and the customer service is A ++ always there when I needed them. Highly recommend RCS!
ConsThey now have a Selling System...wish they would of had this when we first started. We would of grown even faster!!
August 23, 2017
Clay C.
May 1, 2018

“Restaurant Catering Systems was the best addition I have made to my restaurant and catering business”

ProsEase of use, organization of orders, food prep labels, reports, email marketing, order confirmation emails sent to clients the day before the event, review emails sent out the day after the event, pretty much everything this software can do has made my life easier. The best thing I added to my catering was the Drink Pack for per person that rep outlined in a report. That single addition is absolutely brilliant. I barely have to sell drinks anymore, that alone sells itself. Customer service is always quick to respond with questions.
ConsThere is one report I wish would be better. I have asked and maybe they are working on it. It's under Accounting & Sales Journal Report. When you select a date range, all your revenue, taxes and fees are listed and they can be expanded to see to which jobs those account for. But when you export the file it doesn't show the jobs/customers, just the totals. Other than that, no Cons.
Butch S.
August 24, 2017

“A huge time saver and organizer for our catering company. ”

OverallRCS has been a time saver by helping me to organize my company. It's taken all the guess work out of kitchen produce, loading and set up for our catering events. It's increase my sales with the marketing arm of the software. It allows me to set auto reminders to contact customers about jobs, it has email marketing built in with pre design email templates. It's about as close to the perfect catering software I've found.
ProsAwesome Customer Support and Training. Easy to use. Complete program from contact manger, online ordering. Load sheets, kitchen prep plus unbelievable marketing system built into one package. Deliver system that allows drivers to notify customer when leaving and arriving at event site with real time tracking by customer.
ConsNot much to I don't like about the system. The only feature I would like to see added would be a recipe section to store all our recipes.
Nanette M.
VP Operations

“Amazing Product”

OverallThis is one of the best "outsourced" experience we have had a company. Their support team is ABSOLUTELY amazing. In addition, they really teach you to be independent with all of the articles and videos they provide when you are trying to do something within the software, but if you get stuck they are there for you - usually within an hour you have an answer,.
ProsThe best part of CaterZen, initially, is how quickly a company can go from not having a catering system and CRM system to having one. Our company was up and running in 3 weeks. The ease of implementation was incredible, our CEO said - "quickest IT implementation in our company history". Other great features, are that it was able to integrate with our website for guest to order themselves, the prep sheets are perfect for the kitchen operations, and the invoices are clean and easy to read for operations. The driver application is an additional great feature that the guests really appreciate. The CRM and reporting features are excellent and really help you grow your business.
ConsWe have to have patients with feature request, because it has to have value for all end users not just us.
Jamie D.

“Catering Made Easy”

OverallHelps us make money!
ProsWe have been using Restaurant Catering Systems (RCS) since the day we opened the restaurant (3.5 years). RCA is responsive and accurate. The software works seamlessly and without glitches. We use it every day to streamline operations. Every time I hit a roadblock, the staff at RCS responds the same day. It's rare to find technology that does what it is supposed to. AND, they're regularly adding features that help us increase our productivity and accuracy for delivery high quality products and service. It's rare that I give anything the full rating. Well done my friends!
ConsNot much honestly. It does everything we need it to do! The only thing that I could see as an added benefit would be an app.
Jacqueline F.
Head Catering and Off-site Events Manager
May 8, 2018

“It is easy to use once you know where everything is. A few functions could be simplified.”

ProsI like the ease of retaining customer information. We have recently discovered a few features that have made it easier for us to keep notes on addresses and it has been making a huge difference.
ConsIt is hard to search for things if you do not have a client name or invoice number. We have recurring offices that want to look up past orders under another (unknown to them) name or reps that want to look up an office that they haven't been before. The rewards program is also a bit confusing with the voucher system. I am learning it as I go but right now it is all a bit fuzzy.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on May 14, 2018
Jacqueline - I am not sure if you are familiar with our Venue Manager. It allows you to set up delivery locations used by multiple clients like doctor's offices, wedding halls, etc. It keeps up with delivery notes, venue notes, contact at venue and complete history of everything ordered at that venue. Please see help articles: https://support.restaurantcateringsoftware.com/support/solutions/6000137004 Please fill out a support ticket if you need any help. Thanks for your business. Michael
May 8, 2018
Sandi G.
Marketing/Catering Director
August 24, 2018

“Catering Zen for BBC Smokehouse”

OverallOverall, my experience has been good. I like the easy navigation through of the software.
ProsBeing able to store all my contacts in one place. Also, being able to stay on top of billing and the easy navigation for doing so in the software.
ConsNot being able to delete an invoice if needed and the print our pages sometimes are not clear to understand for other restaurant departments.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on August 28, 2018
Sandi - thanks for the feedback. We appreciate you using our system. Feel free to create a support ticket or reach out to our team to show you the best ways to delete or edit invoices. We also have a variety of reports for production we can help you with for departments. We have a Client Success Manager, ready, willing and able to help you out. We find most frustrations are easy fixes with a support ticket, phone call or quick training session; all included with your subscription. Thanks! Michael
August 24, 2018
Cady M.
Catering Sales Manager
July 23, 2019

“Makes things easy”

ProsI really like the ease of entering and revising orders. It's helpful too that CaterZen keeps track of our customers orders and information. Looking at the calendar overall is very nice too.
ConsI don't like how quotes cannot be saved. Sometimes we make a quote for a customer but they decide to do something else or the event is canceled. There is no way to save the quote, we need to delete it or move to a past date as to not confuse our kitchen or scheduling. Though sometimes deleting it is not a good idea in case they want to revisit the quote at a later date.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on July 25, 2019
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Please note all quotes can be saved, modified and/or turned into orders. They are stored under the client's CRM record.
July 23, 2019
Wendi C.
October 17, 2017

“Very simple to use. ”

ProsThat it is easy to change your orders. Many customers have last minute request. So it doesn't take forever to update.
ConsThat you have to choose your store every time you log in. It should be saved on there. When you are in a hurry it becomes an inconvenience.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on October 20, 2017
Wendi - good news. We already have a way for you to pick a default store and have it pop up when you log in. I am having someone from our team reach out to you. On a related note, we have a lot of features/functions built in. If ever you come across a challenge, please let us know. Often times there is already an existing solution. Thanks for your business! Michael Attias President/Founder Restaurant Catering Systems
October 17, 2017
Jordyn C.
Catering Specialist
August 30, 2017

“Overall, RCS is very helpful for day-to-day catering orders and large take-out orders”

ProsI like being able to have a place for customer information and access to past orders, as well as not having to create quotes from scratch.
ConsSome of the navigation between customer information and quotes and things is a little frustrating. You often have to go through multiple steps to get back to the customers quote, etc. if you accessed it through their customer file instead of the calendar, or vice versa.
Jim N.
May 1, 2018

“Been a user for many years! Very satisfied!”

ProsMakes accounts receivable so much more manageable Great marketing capabilities. Customer support if fabulous. Very responsive. Allowed me to grow my catering business exponentially over the last 8 years!
ConsNo real cons to speak of. Takes a little getting used to in terms of setting up new menu items. But once you get the hang of it, not bad at all.
Marya C.
Owner / Catering Manager
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
January 2, 2018

“If you are trying to grow a corporate catering program, you need RCS”

OverallWe were able to streamline our catering processes so it was easier to create quotes, create checklists for staff, and ensure that items were not overlooked on orders.
ProsEasy to train on Creates a professional image to our clients Company is continually adding valuable features The Delivery Manager is great
ConsSetting up recipes for production reports is a time-consuming, and a little confusing process. It takes a while to wrap your head around the best way of setting things up. However, this is typically the case with any inventory/production system.
January 2, 2018
Leya M.
December 4, 2017

“RCS has been very helpful in growing our catering business and keeping us organized”

ProsThe ability to save information for an individual and previous orders so that it can make the process more seamless instead of getting the same info each time.
ConsThis is very silly, but it seems like we have to change the password a lot during the year instead of being able to keep it the same
December 4, 2017
Amy B.
Managing Partner
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2019

“CaterZen Review”

OverallOverall experience is great, but I wish you had a live support option. It takes a lot of time to fix my issues when it was a simple fix.
ProsAll my client information in the right place.
ConsIt does not adapt to our business model very easily and new cages do not happen very often.
July 9, 2019
Gillian H.
July 8, 2019

“Very User Friendly”

ProsThe Caterzen software is easy to understand and use. Very user friendly for 1st time users. Caterzen has made it a lot easier and faster for our customers to place catering orders online with us. The software has a great calendar function where it is easy to organise and find specific orders.
ConsThe formulas for the Kitchen and Production reports are not quite that suited for all menu types. Not being able to customize colors on Catering Tickets, Quotes, Invoices etc. to fit with the colors of the company's logo which can be added on these documents.
July 8, 2019
May 1, 2018

“RCS really is everything we need for our restaurant to do tons of catering.”

ProsRCS was built specifically for restaurants that cater. I have yet to find anything out there that does what RCS does better than RCS.
ConsThe customer interface could be better. Sometimes customers have to call to complete their order.
Brett M.
COO
May 1, 2018

“RCS has quick and accessible customer service”

ProsI really like the record keeping ability in RCS. I also like the search feature it has built in and it's easy to teach to others.
ConsI really can't think of anything right now that I would consider a con to the software. It's practically error free.
Jerry S.
May 1, 2018

“After extensive research this is the best catering software that I found and now using.”

ProsIt is a complete package for all my catering need. Love the marketing Module and the delivery manager.
ConsNothing not to like. There are few tweaks I can suggest to improve the software though . Would love to discuss them on the next yearly users meeting.
Mike P.
May 1, 2018

“Hands down the best platform for managing our catering business!!”

OverallIt has streamlined our process for issuing quotes, creating orders, and most importantly has helped us to execute on orders consistently and accurately!
ProsBuilding quotes and converting them to orders takes seconds! Super detailed and custom kitchen reports help us accurately and efficiently get the orders ready every time. The accounting feature is great for keeping track of deposits and outstanding invoices.
ConsProgramming the menus takes a little time, but is very intuitive and pays off 10 fold with the amount of time saved when building orders and calculating quantities.
Bruce H.
August 22, 2017

“The support is good. It is not very user friendly at first.”

OverallIt keeps track of my catering orders and I like that it sends out cards to customers.
ProsI like that it keeps track of orders, past orders, customers. The customer service is good but you have to schedule an appointment to talk to someone if you have an issue
ConsIt can be a little intimidating to learn all the functions of the program. If you have a quick question about something you have to make an appointment to talk with someone. But I could be wrong because I don't know all the functions of the program.
Veronica V.
Catering Executive
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2017

“I have loved RCS from day one. Easy to use and modify to our needs.”

OverallCatering is more organized and easy.
ProsThe ease of the program, it is very easy to teach someone how to use RCS. Someone that only uses it once in a blue moon can just jump right in and use it.
ConsThe process to get somethings to show on delivery and production report with each package. We have had to where we notice some things are not showing up and the process just seems time consuming to make sure it shows up with every package. I understand why it is the way it is but having to do each product with each package is a lot.
Ingrid R.
Catering Director
October 30, 2017

“Super easy to use, customer support is quick to respond”

OverallIncreased our delivery/self service catering order....a HUGE plus!
ProsAllows us to create quotes while the customer is on the phone. The simplicity of the entire software!
October 30, 2017
Ashwani D.
President/Managing Partner
May 1, 2018

“RCS has been the easiest software I have deployed in my 15 years in the restaurant business. ”

ProsHighly intuitive and easy to use yest has extensive functionality that covers every aspect and whole life cycle of the catering business.
ConsIt would be great to have more customizable Catering Sales Management capability especially with customizable sales email blasts to new leads.
Stephanie N.
cater person
December 3, 2017

“Catering personnel”

Prosease of use, easy to understand all ports of access, thorough options, very proficient, no complaints
December 3, 2017
Josh P.
September 19, 2017

“Saves time and money. ”

OverallSaves money but eliminating labor costs to manually do these tasks and makes future searching of data much easier.
ProsFunctionality. Nobody else does this sort of software for end to end management of the catering process. Truly a great experience for us and our guests to stay organized.
ConsSome settings and sections aren't in the most logical places to view reports or make adjustments. Eventually can find them but not always 100% intuitive.
September 19, 2017
Dacia H.
August 22, 2017

“Being new to catering, it helped me to navigate very easily!”

OverallMakes my job easier
ProsI like that I can access it anywhere....ipad, iPhone, laptop. Since I am traveling and around the town a lot, it helps to not need to do work only on one computer.
ConsI wish you could do searches a lot easier when looking at past invoices. Sometimes it is difficult because you have to open each order to find certain information.
Leanna A.
Catering Coordinator
September 14, 2018

“Great Product!”

OverallWhile there are some occasional glitches, it is a super helpful product overall. Loved the initial training. Happy with the product and it has been benfitical to our comany.
Pros1) Template Driven / User-Friendly 2) Support Blogs / Helpful Links 3) How fast the tech support responds...within minutes!
Cons1) The instructions at the bottom of the quotes/tickets are all paragraph form even if you tab down lines when creating it. 2) Sometimes I can't create a quote because all the buttons are all greyed out but when I close or refresh the page, half the menu items are gone. 3) Some times the items don't total correctly in the order/quote template, and I have to reopen it to have it total correctly.
September 14, 2018
Erick H.
Multi-Unit Manager
March 19, 2018

“RCS Has changed the way we do catering business! Makes life easier”

ProsEverything is all there. Can print invoices, pull customer info, store customer payment info. Super easy to use
ConsCan not delete catering that were either mis-entered or canceled which can lead to some confusion and lost product

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on March 23, 2018
Erick - any and all orders can be deleted, edited and or duplicated. Please reach out to support@rcsmailbox.com for help with that. Thanks!
March 19, 2018
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2018

“Caterzen review”

OverallI have used this software since I started working at my job. I find it easy to use and navigate. I am able to also use it on my phone if I an ever traveling and need to get into a contract.
ProsIts easy to use and navigate. Makes my job easier.
ConsTo do list doesnt always work. There are times where we put in meetings and they dont show up.
November 8, 2018
Vincent D.
MGR
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
September 2, 2018

“Restaurant Catering System Review”

Overallcommunication
ProsIt looks professional and stores guest data
ConsIts not easy just to put in a quick order. Too much info needed.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on September 4, 2018
Vince - a lot of the fields in the order entry screen can be hidden and/or aren't necessary. I would get with your Admin to discuss. And of course our support team is happy to help. Thanks! Michael
September 2, 2018
Molly L.
Catering Administrator
August 1, 2018

“I love Cater Zen. It's very efficient and easy to use.”

OverallThe organization of my company's catering orders. Also help with the email blasts.
ProsI like the delivery app the most. The feature that the customer can track the driver is very useful.
ConsWhen a customer puts in an online order on their own, I wish there was a feature that would send me a text message along with the email I receive.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on August 2, 2018
Molly - thanks so much for the great review! We do have the ability to send you or others on your team a text notification of new orders. Here's a link to the article that explains how to use it: https://support.restaurantcateringsoftware.com/support/solutions/articles/6000147720-store-notifications-text-notification
Gage M.
March 27, 2018

“Overall works well enough to get the job done”

ProsI like that emails are sent out with notifications of orders so that no orders are missed, as well as the production reports
ConsI would like to integrate this into our pos system instead of having to manually enter orders and compare totals
March 27, 2018
Wendy B.
September 27, 2018

“A good fit for us!”

OverallOur previous software was not on the cloud. We are now able to access our software easily from any location with any device. The crm will enable us to easily reach out to potential clients with specific marketing opportunities.
ProsEasy to customize to our needs. Support is amazing with articles to review on our own as well as quick responses to questions I may have. The set-up/training team was not pushy, but yet made sure they walked us through all the options available to us.
ConsNo cons at this point. Learning curve has not been overwhelming.
September 27, 2018
Jim G.
manager
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
August 13, 2018

“CaterZen”

ProsI love that it holds all catering orders in a central location.
ConsI am still learning the software. I haven't found a way to place a catering just to check and then be able to delete it.
August 13, 2018
Jessica R.
Local Store Marketer
August 30, 2017

“So far, it has been great. The team of customer service reps is the best I've ever worked with!”

OverallIncreased leads, knowledge of a successful way to grow the business, and a better plan than a typical excel spreadsheet.
ProsThe software has everything. It covers the steps and keeps you on track. The built in Calendar make your job easy, functional, and in process. Its nice that anyone can pick up were someone else left off!
ConsIts complex, RCS has truly covered everything you can think of, which is awesome, but it does have a downside. You have to be computer-savy, and have extensive notes to get you through the first couple times. After that its a breeze!
Ronald H.
December 28, 2018

“Review”

OverallThis is one stop software that does everything the company needs it to do. Prior to this there was a daunting process to ensure all parties are on one accord.
ProsThis program is very user friendly. The support staff is helpful and they want to see you succeed.
ConsI haven't run into anything yet that I don't like about it.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on January 3, 2019
Ronald - thanks for the kind words. We really work hard to build the best catering software and proud to be working with a home town restaurant like Slim & Husky's....one of my favorite places. You guys rock!!!! Michael Attias President/Founder
December 28, 2018
KIMBERLY L.
August 15, 2018

“RCS Review”

OverallGreat customer support.
ProsI think it is easy to use, and customers do not have to call in there orders.
ConsMy customers say they have a hard time using it.
August 15, 2018
rae a.
rm
August 3, 2018

“caterzen review”

ProsI like that it compiles all of the catering orders we have into one easy to find calendar
ConsI don't like how glitchy it can be at times.
August 3, 2018
abraham c.
Catering specialist

“owesem”

Prosit's quick and easy to input orders into the system
Consit glitches with addresses doesn't auto-complete certain city names
Jung-Hoon Y.
April 24, 2018

“I've not had an issue, since starting to use over 14 months ago.”

ProsIt's streamlined, fairly dummy proofed and best of all, it all works for my restaurant! Each drop down menu speaks for itself. Producing massive amounts of catering, back-to-back-to-back is really simple.
ConsNone really to date. I've figured out most of all, if ANY issues that I've come across at the time.
April 24, 2018
December 22, 2017

“It has been a good experience. ”

ProsIt is relatively easy to use with a quick 10 minute tutorial. It does not have many errors and it moves fast.
ConsI don't like that I can't email guests as a group from this software. Besides that, I like most everything about it.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on December 26, 2017
Thanks for your positive review. I am not sure what you mean by not being able to email guests. We have mass emailing capabilities to any group(s), as well as, Gmail integration in the CRM to email anyone and have a record. Please reach out to support for help. Thanks! Michael Attias
December 22, 2017
Courtney H.
Founder/Owner
January 17, 2018

“Easy to navigate and intuitive GUI.”

ProsThe software program is neatly organized. It keeps my data centralized which keeps me from having to search various systems for contact data. The system is rich yet still has ease of use.
ConsRCS is fine but the Profit point is severely old and outdated. While the concepts and ideas are still valid, the graphics and design need to be updated.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on January 19, 2018
Courtney - thanks for the great reviews of our software! RestaurantProfitPoint.com was developed years ago, when I was solely focused on coaching and consulting. It is a value-added service we include in our Market Pro Plus system to help our clients sell more catering. We tend to look at it as a look at the "classics" or the oldies but goodies. As you said, and I agree...excellent still useful content, but needs updating. It is a great place to mine ideas. Thanks for being a client! Michael
January 17, 2018
Kristen T.
Director of Catering
September 30, 2019

“Titos”

OverallExcellent Customer Service
ProsEasy to use. Seamless. Driver app. Can update easily.
Conssetting it up. limiting on the design of the home page. crm needs to be able to sort lists.

By Restaurant & Catering Systems on October 6, 2019
Thanks for your review Kristen! You can segment all contacts into groups and pull those up. Click column headings in CRM to sort by that field. Please contact our support if my instructions don't make sense. Thanks!
September 30, 2019
Renee N.
Assistant General Manager
August 1, 2018

“It is easy to retrieve information and navigate through the software.”

ProsAll info is on one page. You don't have to exit and return to get what you need. You can print weekly or daily calendar entries.
ConsThe writing is small. I would like for the program to increase the size of the font so that each order entry is readable without having to go thru enlarging the page. Sometimes that creates an inconvenience.
Tony C.
Sales Manager
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
September 19, 2018

“In search of a user-friendly, all encompassing cantering software? Look no further than CaterZen!”

OverallThe payment integration and interaction with clients that CaterZen possesss,
ProsThe ease of use and friendly interface. But it can also be the support tab which is extremely useful and the support team is very responsive and helpful.
ConsNothing glaring! Probably just the uncertainty of using a new program but that comes with any.
September 19, 2018
jasmine R.
Catering Sales Manager
August 1, 2018

“My experience has been great. It is easy to keep up with our clients in rcs.”

OverallI stay organized in what I am doing.
ProsWhat I love most about this software is how it shows me how much each customer has spent and how many orders the client has ordered.
ConsI do not like how I can see all locations that I cover all one screen. It should be split up the way it is listed.
Jelena I.
Catering Operations Manager
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

“Excellent”

OverallI got a customer production report
ProsIt's like an IPhone - easy to use and self explanatory. Has an excellent overview and some very interesting features like the delivery manager part.
ConsI would like to be able to have more influence in adjusting features in order to individualize it more to our needs.
Lauren R.
nurse
May 7, 2018

“great”

ProsSuper easy to use and the customer service wonderful. One of the easiest softwares out there to use.
ConsIt would be nice if it were more customizable to each client and not so plain. I'd like to have it more customized to my business.
May 7, 2018