ReadyTalk Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.4/5

About ReadyTalk

ReadyTalk is a leading provider of audio and web meeting solutions that are intuitive to use, simple to join and easy on the budget. Our world-class support and consulting teams are there to make sure you'll meet with confidence every time. Our service lets you run web seminars, host online meetings, conduct conference calls and easily record and distribute your sessions all while saving time and money. Learn more about ReadyTalk

Alaina R.
Marketing Manager
Legal Services, Unspecified

“Simply Easy”

ProsSimply the ease of use. It is a very easy system for moderators and presenters alike to use. On top of a top notch sales, support, and account management teams who will bend over backwards to help you be successful. In addition, they have a fairly strong integration with Eloqua and other marketing automation platforms, which helps automate your sends. The backend easily allows you to access your reports and recordings. Allowing easy access to pull the recordings off the web (in the correct format) or leave them hosted there. With the addition of the speaker room this year, it has helped ease the anxiety of new presenters. It now allows them to chat with the moderator before the call without the participants hearing.
ConsReady Talk is consistently pushing out new fixes and functionality. Everything I haven't liked in my 3 plus year of using the software has been fixed. I am currently a very happy customer.
Recommendations to other buyersOur business problem is similar to most- how do we drive more qualified leads into the funnel. With a webinar solution that would hold our hand when necessary to ensure a quality result and integrate with our marketing automation platform to ensure that we are tracking results and executing follow-up campaigns appropriately. ReadyTalk was our answer. It has allows us to continually drive more qualified MQL and SQL through our webinars. While remaining simple and easy to use for everyone involved.
Eric W.
Industry Affairs Manager
Philanthropy, Unspecified
October 21, 2015

“ReadyTalk is a Great Complement of Software and Support”

ProsReadyTalk is easy to use. Attendees do not need to download any software to join the webinar. The webinar chairperson downloads the needed software once. It is easy to make other users co-presenters; even with very restrictive systems, literally everyone has been able to download the required software. The tools are easy to manage, intuitive and fit the requirements of webinar presentations. ReadyTalk is continually improving the platform and is requesting and implementing user feedback. Customer support and account management support is very responsive and knowledgeable.
ConsThere was no existing integration with our CRM system. That could of course just as well be something not to like about the CRM system. ReadyTalk offers an API to facilitate the integration.
Recommendations to other buyersLook a little deeper than just the initial pitch of how many people you can host for how many dollars a month. What are the rates for toll/toll-free/IP call; what are the international rates, how much do they charge for storage of webinars recordings (if that is something you need). What formats do they offer for webinar download? Do they offer conferencing options? Most of all, how personalized is the customer support and account management? With ReadyTalk I have been able to fix problems that occurred during a webinar within minutes before the audience even noticed anything. That's powerful and not easy to replicate.
Michelle C.
Marketing Manager

“ReadyTalk Rocks”

ProsI loved that this product integrated with HubSpot, making all of my webinar automation seamless and easy. It was also nice to have different options for webinar styles - either the broadcast audio where the presenters don't need to worry about ensuring audience members are muted or the standard version that allowed for web conferencing to take place. The customer service is awesome, the account managers are great, and the live webinar support team are the best. Ensuring that we had everything we needed to go ahead with the webinar was top priority, and all recording and report functionality was ready within a very reasonable, short time after the live webinar ended.
ConsThere were a couple of buggy elements in the dashboard for archiving the webinars that were complete and much older. Despite being archived, many of them would end up remaining in the dashboard, showing an error when attempting to archive again (this was over a year ago when I experienced this, so apologies if it has since been fixed!).
Recommendations to other buyersDetermine what your needs are in regards to the webinar when choosing a software platform to assist you. ReadyTalk is perfect for the smaller webinars (~200 attendees) and conferences, and extremely user friendly - even with zero experience in the platform. ReadyTalk integrates with a number of automation software platforms as well, and in an easy manner, so there is no huge effort required to connect them to products like HubSpot or Marketo.
Eric W.
Industry Affairs Manager
October 4, 2016

“ReadyTalk keeps getting better. No, really.”

OverallI have been working with the ReadyTalk webinar platform for 3.5 years. There are a lot more capabilities now and they are very useful. Even my CFO is happy that I got us a new contract that reduced the expenses for participants who were calling in. Try to avoid giving out the toll-free number and go with the regular toll number, the call back feature or computer audio. Your charge for audio connections will be zero! Account managers and the help desk have always been super helpful and knowledgeable and responsive. Our next step is to integrate ReadyTalk with our CMRS. We essentially chose this product again when we went through the selection process again last year. ReadyTalk is a good choice for organizations looking for a competitively priced webinar platform with great capabilities, easy-to-use interface and excellent support.
ProsThe redesign made it smoother but still recognizable.
ConsThe process to designate co-presenters could be made easier.
October 4, 2016
Michael R.
Chief Procurement Officer
Wine and Spirits, 501-1000 employees
January 13, 2019

“It Gets Us Talking”

OverallIt a software that is easy to use and well integrates with other internal solutions in our company. It also allows for secure and safe communication.
ProsCurrently, wee are using ReadyTalk across the entire company. We use to communicate to employees who are working remotely. It also allows to talk to clients. I like the fact that it provides us with a safe and secure platform where can hold conversation and do business. I also like its integration with google calendar.
ConsI do not have a dislike for the software but i would really appreciate if they improve on the audio quality and allow multiple screen share.
January 13, 2019
Kelvin R.
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
January 26, 2019

“ReadyTalk ”

OverallIt is a tool that has enabled us to effectively communicate and remain connected.
ProsWe are currently using Ready Talk as a communication platform across the entire organization. we use it to conference with teams, individuals and even clients. We love the conference recording feature that helps us archive meeting for future purposes. We also use the screen share feature in demonstrations. We also like the fact that the software well integrates with other internal solutions.
ConsIt is not use friendly though easy to navigate.
January 26, 2019
Macylyna N.
Chief communications Officer
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
February 7, 2019

“It is easy to talk”

OverallIt is easy to use and reliable tool that has kept us talking across the institution.
ProsReadyTalk is being used across all departments of the institution. We use it for communication training and demonstration during training. We like the fact that the tool is easy to use and navigate. We also the smooth screen sharing of the tool in demonstrations. More it has one of the best customer support team which is readily available.
ConsEverything about the tool is basic. It is not super intuitive.
February 7, 2019
Clare M.
Training Manager
October 29, 2015

“Integrated part of my day ”

ProsIts simple for my customers and prospects to use which is key, I don't want them to start my training or presentation feeling frustrated because of technical issues or complicated web ex instructions. It works internationally, it integrates to my calendar to make sending out invites simple, and the function within it are easy. Recording and play back is quick. As for ReadyTalk great service, innovative and always coming up with new ideas to improve the product making it easier to access. But also go a step further and provide great advice on using the tools and presentations.
ConsCan't think of anything that the product is missing or any issues I've had with the vendor. For the last few years of using it I've had no bad experiences.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't just consider your needs its really important to think about the experience of the people you are presenting or utilizing ready. This is were you'll really see a difference between products out there.
SarahAnn W.
Executive Director
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
May 5, 2018

“Overall a great product”

OverallOverall I am quite happy with the product most of the time. I would recommend it.
ProsRelatively easy to use, has lots of features, and meets our needs. I really like the meeting management portion for the fact that I can invite people very easily into an already existing call.
ConsMy international constituents are frequently confused by how to log into calls - we seem to have challenges with participants from all countries with almost every international call. It is eventually resolved, but seems more cumbersome than I would expect. Also, the gmail calendar integration struggled in the most recent g-cal update (Q4 2017 or so). The integration of automatically inserting call information into the appointments went haywire for awhile, and which was especially challenging since it was the end of the year and we were setting up all of the reoccurring call times for 2018. It has been resolved now, but was a major source of consternation for a time.
Bryton O.
Administrative assistant
Farming, 51-200 employees
May 31, 2019

“Ready talk for easy communication.”

OverallReady talk is best suited to support group calls. I have enjoyed good customer support. It is also easy to use.
Pros1.Ready Talk is one of the best tools that i know for communication. 2.It offers audio and video calls. 3.It is easy to use. 4. Until subscription cost is low. 5.There is app version for mobile use. 6.Allows one to do call recordings. 7. Good customer support.
ConsI have not encountered any major challenge working with Ready Talk. In fact, it has given us a solution to communication challenges and especially video calls.
May 31, 2019
Jessica S.
Graphic Designer II
Design, 10,001+ employees
October 31, 2018

“A Software for Webinars and Video Conferencing”

ProsI use ReadyTalk for one-one sessions with the people I work with. I can use the video call or voice call and either one provides a smooth connection. This really helps me when I just have to pick up the phone and discuss a brief matter. I also use this software when I need to undergo new training or classes for my graphic design. It's webinar based learning is convenient because I can access the trainings during my own schedule. I can pause it when I need to take a break and pick up where I left. ReadyTalk has a mid-range price, but is definitely a good investment for your company's needs.
ConsThey keep updating new features and at times this can be annoying. However, I think that's pretty standard when it comes to software. They all need to upgrade one way or another.
October 31, 2018
Suzanne M.
Director of Marketing
October 21, 2015

“Great experience with ReadyTalk”

ProsePlantSource has been a customer of ReadyTalk since April of 2014 and I highly recommend them as a service provider for your web, audio and video conferencing needs. We originally worked with GoToMeeting and found that a majority of our meetings were getting started late due to participant difficulties in getting the GoTo software launched. Our team greatly appreciates the ease of joining a ReadyTalk conference. I have also integrated our account with my marketing automation tools (HubSpot) and have found that integration to really help in my promotion efforts with our webinars.
ConsI honestly haven't encountered any negative experiences.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure that you are ready to use it when you start the free trial so that you get the most out of it and it doesn't just sit there for 30 days without really taking the opportunity to test it out.
Fiona K.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
January 21, 2019

“We are Ready To Talk”

OverallIt is a reliable conference tool which is easy to use. The software has made us ready to talk.
ProsReadyTalk is a software that is being used across the entire institution. It being used as a communication tool. The software is our most preferred conference tool that we use to communicate to our stake holder. The software has also a great customer support team and a user friendly interface.
ConsI have had difficulties when trying to launch screen share Also the voice quality is good but not great . I would really appreciate the audio quality was upgraded.
January 21, 2019
Brandon L.
Sales Application Engineer
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
October 20, 2016

“Overall great conferencing software”

OverallI use the software daily for my primary job function. We love that it gives us the capability to load slides in addition to showing an application to the client. We are serving around 7k schools around the world. I would say it has been instrumental in allowing us to reduce our overall travel budget by givings us a virtual platform to walk a client/potential client through
ProsSlides and Application sharing
ConsWe have had issues with calls dropping if I am using the desktop plugin
October 20, 2016
Emily H.
Analyst
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“Readytalk is reliable”

ProsEasy to use anywhere, anytime, just be sharing room code. Reliable conferencing and online conference center screen sharing.
ConsReadytalk desktop leaves some things to be desired - sometimes goes missing from computer or will not open or will direct you to online web center where you can't join a conference with video.
January 25, 2019
Susan R.
UX Research Consultant
Market Research, Self-employed
October 19, 2016

“Makes International Conferences Easy!”

OverallSpeaking with respondents for interviews internationally can be challenging, with respondents missing the call, not being able to figure out how to call in, etc. With ReadyTalk, the appointment can be set up, save in your Outlook calendar, sent to clients and the respondent (who you call)), the call made, with an operator available to assist with international dialing, chat available for clients and also very easy recording and storage of recordings. Simple!
ProsEase of Int'l calling
ConsWish I could save a video recording of Picture in Picture respondents' web cam (multiple at once if possible) AND the screen sharing.
Recommendations to other buyersJust the above!
Alea K.
Assistant Director
October 21, 2015

“Amazing Customer Service and High-Quality Product”

ProsReadyTalk helped my organization deliver high-quality training webinars to small business owners around the country. We have expanded our reach from local to global, developed new connections and increased our webinar attendance numbers significantly using ReadyTalk. What I liked best was the quality of the product and the customer service. ReadyTalk has the most amazing staff.
ConsCompared to other webinar platforms, ReadyTalk's pricing is a bit high. I was surprised by the first bill I received because there were fees other than the monthly flat rate (i.e. cost per phone line).
Recommendations to other buyersResearch your options. Know what you need in a conferencing service and evaluate factors that matter most to you, like price, quality and customer service.
Sam I.
Sr. Instructional Designer
Human Resources, 5001-10,000 employees
October 19, 2016

“Multi-function product that works.”

OverallAs an organization, we use ReadyTalk more that once a day. I personally use it to hols meeting with my Associates and Customers all over North America. Audio, Video, Chat, Screen Sharing. Great product.
ProsVersatility.
ConsPoor Bandwidth can be a problem and cause delays with screen sharing.
Recommendations to other buyersLearn all the little things. There are some great features.
Sumeet Z.
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2018

“Best conferencing tool ever”

OverallI would recommend this overall good experiance
ProsEasily intigrate with email via plugin and very easy screen sharing option
ConsPricing is a bit expensive and presentation toll is slow in speed
October 18, 2018
Alex B.
Vice President
November 9, 2015

“works well and easy to use ”

ProsSimple to use, simple for customers to use, haven't filled it with load of unnecessary bells and whistles.
ConsIts too easy to restart a 2nd meeting and kick my self out of the first i'm hosting. especially when on a slow connection and impatience gets the better of me, surely you can tell it's the same user fro the same IP and at least wanr adn ask to continue or just prevent?
Recommendations to other buyersmake sure it does the key things you actually need before worrying about nice to haves.
Matthew M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 23, 2016

“Has never let me down”

OverallWe rely on webinars to generate leads for our business, so having a reliable solution was key for us. It is much easier for us to partner with other businesses now.
ProsNothing beats how easy it is to collaborate with other co-presenters.
ConsThere is nothing that I particularly dislike.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen it comes to hosting webinars, your brand's image is on the line. A participant isn't going to associate any technical difficulties with the service provider, they are going to associate them with your brand. That was a key factor in why we made the switch to ReadyTalk. We haven't had any issues since.
June 23, 2016
Amy G.
Director, Training and Professional Development
October 29, 2015

“ReadyTalk gets the job done!”

ProsWhen we were new users, we loved the customer support that Ready Talk provided. Now, we're pretty much "pros," so we don't need to lean on them as much. However, we have always felt that we have a partner that is interested in our success; we're not just a number. The technology is reliable, with multiple options to create engagement for our participants - these things are critical to us!
ConsThere are a few features that we wish were offered- most notably, the ability to see your speaking notes within the system as a presenter.
Recommendations to other buyersAsk how groups of various sizes are handled. We found a prior solution to work well for smaller groups. However, we experienced many obstacles when trying to use it with larger audiences (i.e., over 150). ReadyTalk provided a cost-effective, and more professional experience overall, especially for our frequent large audiences.
Erin W.
Membership & Events Manager
November 17, 2016

“Best way to effectively communicate for your business”

OverallReadyTalk is the catch-all for business conferencing needs. I use the teleconference function primarily but webinar functions are effective, current, and easy-to-use. Customer service is immaculate.
ProsClear calls, easy-to-use but still elaborate video conferencing functions and webinar tools.
ConsNone
November 17, 2016
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
January 16, 2019

“One of My Favorite Meeting Platforms”

OverallWebinars, audio, video and web conferencing. Client calls and product/service demonstrations
ProsI have used many "meeting and conferencing" platforms over the past few years and I have finally landed on ReadyTalk which checks every box for me. It has amazing connection, great pricing and the best plan available for our business. Since adding ReadyTalk our client calls and virtual meetings have never been easier.
ConsThere were a few hiccups getting started, but their customer service is excellent and responsive.
January 16, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2018

“Great Webinar and Conference Call Tool!”

OverallThe simple format of ReadyTalk's website is both a positive and negative aspect. While it's certainly easy to navigate, there aren't very many customizable options.
ProsThis has been a reliable resource for us to use for webinars and conference calls. We're able to make recordings to issue to attendees after events, and it's been very useful.
ConsThe lack of integration with Constant Contact has been an issue for our registration purposes. Having people pay to attend webinars has been surprisingly difficult without sending them multiple notices and emails.
December 14, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2018

“Inexpensive Webinar Tool. Has all the Basics.”

OverallHosting Webinars, integrating that data into Marketing Automation. Hosting recorded webinars as if live.
ProsIt's has all the basics you'll need to get started with Webinars. The integration into Marketo generally works but could pass in more data around time spent in the webinar in a way we can action. We use their illuminate tool for recorded webinars with also generally works well.
ConsTheir illuminate product is good for recorded webinars but has its limitations. There is no Q+A, it's all chat only. The chat is public by default, so you'll always need a moderator online watching it.
June 6, 2018
Maria V.
manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
October 24, 2016

“Easy to use, reliable and fast”

OverallLove Readytalk functions like chat, recording & ability to *not* share screen, just slides. If you can, please add the feature to use only one log-in (our users get confused by having to join both the web, and then to dial in)
Proseasy reliable fun
Conscouple minor tweaks (have to download software everytime to start) different log-in - web + phone
Recommendations to other buyerslove the ability to drop slides in the ReadyTalk, to avoid having to share everything else that's on my screen!
October 24, 2016
Education Management, 11-50 employees
April 8, 2019

“Web Conferencing Made Easy”

OverallIn the crowded market of webcasting and video conferencing, ReadyTalk, in my opinion, is a solid good and would fit users who want their video calls to have a professional and yet collaborative appeal
ProsI appreciate the collaborative and social features available in the free the webcasting and video conferencing. A lot of effort was put in differentiating this ReadyTalk from the webcasting and video conferencing brands. Also a virtual classroom "webinar" feature is available as part of the free trial
ConsThere has been instances where the audio broke from the webcasting and there is no real recourse or fallback option when your webcast is being streamed live. Not sure if the issue was related to the bandwidth due to multiples participants joining the conference or a more systemic issue. Nonetheless, we only missed a segment of the presentation and the quality (audio) and contrast (image/video) was good!
April 8, 2019
Chelsea O.
Public Relations Coordinator
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“Inexpensive video conferencing and webinar tool”

ProsIt's user-friendly and it has a great desktop app to facilitate video-conference meetings, which is perfect since many of our clients are pretty far from our offices. Plus, as we have employees around the world, they can join in from anywhere. We've also used it to host webinars and it's been perfect for that. The automation feature reminding people in advance of scheduled calls is a God-send.
ConsEveryone has to install the plugin, which can be a bother.
December 11, 2018
Defense & Space, 10,001+ employees
October 29, 2018

“ReadyTalk is a Wonderful Program for Webinars”

ProsWe uses ReadyTalk so we can take the trainees through a webinar. This gives you the opportunity to learn at your own pace and schedule. I find this very advantageous due to my busy schedule. The software also features audio/video conferencing and live chats. I'm glad we have ReadyTalk so I can take up trainings whenever I need one.
ConsSometimes the sound quality can be choppy but it also depends on who the speaker is. The speaker who was doing the training in one session had a very soft voice and I could barely hear her.
October 29, 2018
Jenel Y.
Office supervisor
November 2, 2016

“Great product”

OverallI enjoy ready talk. You can hear well, it is easy to use, and signing in is easy! The customer service is always exceptional.
ProsEasy to use
ConsSometimes you can't hear, but I don't think that is all ready talks fault
Recommendations to other buyersnot at this time
November 2, 2016
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
February 12, 2019

“Good support for a junk product”

ProsReadyTalk support was fast and responsive.
Consone of the worst meeting apps i have ever used. A client accessing via the web will have to download "conference controls" plugin EVERY TIME they connect to your meeting. It does not save on their device. I always had clients asking "Why do i have to download this AGAIN"?
Ashley N.
Field Marketing Manager
Computer Networking, 51-200 employees
May 5, 2018

“Extra feautures are helpful!”

ProsWe really liked the ability to upload slides and have a moderator on the call to support us and help people log in. The private meeting room for speakers before the meeting started was also helpful. The customer service is really good!
ConsOur users always had issues signing in. Everyone is so use to gotowebinar and online audio. Readytalk prefers people to call in so our webinar attendees were often confused. Also they didn't have the plug ins installed. If the platform was more adopted it wouldn't be an issue.
Chia X.
Customer Demand Generation Programs Specialist
November 9, 2015

“Great! Very easy to use. ”

ProsI'm new to the product and I love that it can sync with Marketo, automatically record registrants, and allow us to edit recordings afterwards. I also like the fact that we can flag questions and mark them as answered -- this makes it easier for our speakers to see the questions in the questions window and answer them easily.
ConsI wish I could reschedule a meeting directly through the product instead of having to email them to request a change in date/time.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure it meets your needs and can integrate with your systems.
Sarah R.
HR Business Partner
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
August 31, 2018

“Easy to use for webinars and video conferences ”

OverallSome other programs you have to call in for the webinars because the connections through the computer isn't great. Not this one
ProsEasy to use system when attending video conferences or webinars. It's a short process to sign in and you don't need to download.
ConsI would recommend this, I've never had issues using it
August 31, 2018
Lyla R.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
51-200 employees
November 16, 2016

“ReadyTalk is cumbersome and lacking in basic features”

OverallI was handed ReadyTalk as someone else transitioned off our team and purchased it. I have been extremely disappointed with ReadyTalk compared to our old system, GoToWebinar. We use Hubspot and I spend 30 minutes or more setting up the integration and emails each time, where as with GotoWebinar, it was just a click of a button. They don't allow for recurring meetings which is insane. We can't use ReadyTalk for our weekly live trainings, so we have had to switch our entire training model. I am really disappointed with the user interface as well, it feels like it was written in a programming class in the 90s. We pay just as much for ReadyTalk as we did for GoToWebinar and GTW is a vastly superior product. I don't like the operator assisted features, and I was told by the person who trained us that this is our only option if we have a lot of attendees. GTW was very simple, you just pick whether you want to dial in or use your computer audio. No attendees ever had any difficulty understanding, where as in ReadyTalk, we have lots of sound complaints. They also charge you if you leave recordings on their server and do not delete them. I find this pretty obnoxious.
ProsMore customized registration options that allows for more branded look and feel More robust integration with hubspot, brings over a lot of information Ability to add in a quick survey post-webinar
Recommendations to other buyersNo webinar software is very good in my opinion, but steer clear of ReadyTalk. I would go for GTW even though they have their own quirks and issues.
November 16, 2016
Marriah G.
Accountant
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
August 17, 2017

“Serves its purpose”

ProsReadyTalk is easy to use and has all the capabilities you would expect from a conferencing call software. It is intuitive and does not lack basic functionality that would be expected with this type of product.
ConsReadyTalk does not seem to go above and beyond the conferencing call functionality in terms of expanding on other areas of interest for the user. It serves its purpose and that's about it.
August 17, 2017
Wendy G.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
June 15, 2016

“Providing Free Educational Events with Ready Talk”

OverallThe ReadyTalk team makes it easy to execute our international events! Using the Event Services team ensures a smooth session for both presenters and attendees. They have a calm and professional demeanor. Just knowing they are there ready to help has given our presenters a lot of peace when preparing and executing our events.
ProsThe ability to send reminders, record sessions and followup with those who registered, both attendees and no shows.
ConsThe codes that are shared with the presenters can be a bit confusing. It is easy to make an error when preparing emails to my teammates in preparation for an event. I spend a lot of time double checking the numbers.
June 15, 2016
Jodie A.
Project Coordinator
October 14, 2016

“ReadyTalk is the easiest web/audio platform my company has used”

OverallWe started using ReadyTalk a couple of years ago at the recommendation from one of my presenters. We have found the platform one of the easiest platforms to use which is great since we have a host of speakers with varying technical skills. The customer service is also top notch.
ProsEase of use, ease of contacting support
ConsWould like to see better polling features and the ability to use animation within the system and not just by doing a screen share.
Alea K.
Program Development, 11-50 employees
October 14, 2016

“Amazing Customer Service & Great Value ”

OverallReadyTalk helped my organization deliver high-quality training webinars to small business owners around the country. We have expanded our reach from local to global, developed new connections and increased our webinar attendance numbers significantly using ReadyTalk. ReadyTalk's customer service is unmatched. We have developed personal relationships with ReadyTalk and they're always willing to go above and beyond when we need help.
ProsUsability, functionality, customer service
ConsPrice
Jocelyn R.
February 3, 2016

“They listen to your needs”

OverallI really love ReadyTalk's ease of use. I have used a lot of Web seminar products and this one takes the cake. They really have both the host and the participants in mind when they are building out their product. For quick meetings they make it so easy to get the user on the other end instead of both the host and user having to go through a huge sign in sign up process. Also I have never seen a company care so much about what its users think of their product. They are constantly staying on top of new trends and take your suggestions to heart and possibly even implement it. You don't get that kind of service with the big guys who thinks their product already rocks and doesn't ever strive to update or improve it.
February 3, 2016
Isaac P.
Channel Marketing Manager
January 5, 2016

“Reliable webinar platform integrates with Salesforce and Pardot.”

OverallReadyTalk has the ability for all of the presenters to call into one line, ensuring that their experience in having a conversation is free of interruption. That line is then broadcasted to the viewers. This was especially important when I was hosting a webinar with speakers on the west coast, east coast, and in the UK. Their integration with Pardot allows me to automatically segment the list of leads and send relevant emails to them depending on whether or not they attended. I like the direction their headed where you can incorporate video conferencing into the webinar, however some improvements need to be made in this area, like the ability to record the video conversation of the panelists.
January 5, 2016
Jennifer M.
Partner
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Been using ReadyTalk for years, ready to move on...”

ProsI like the ReadyTalk is relatively easy to use. Easy interface, easy upload, easy execution. One positive is we've been using them a long time and the software has always remained consistent. Their support team is helpful and responsive.
ConsWhile there isn't anything particularly wrong with ReadyTalk I feel like they haven't done much to keep up with the competition. Their branding is tired looking (needs a refresh), their interface is lacking as well. Recently I took Google Meetings on a test run and found the video and audio quality to be far superior. I can't quite explain it but I feel like out organization is behind the times when we use ReadyTalk. But many have grown used to using it and it's always hard to get those people to move onto something new.
November 20, 2018
Mitchell H.
Vice President
December 29, 2015

“On Demand Meetings”

OverallThere are so many pros with this software and their virtual and physical support! 1. The People - Not only are they extremely familiar with the holistic abilities and applications, they are dedicated to continual process improvement, which makes it easier for the users. 2. The Platform - Easy to use and always being refined to optimize efficiency and impact for users and subscribers. 3. Interface - it is the most glitch free and ease of entry I have experienced when using with neophyte attendees. Does not get firewalled, bogged down, etc. Most important - my attendees are able to quickly connect without issue, allowing me to maximize the purpose of the meeting
December 29, 2015
Alin I.
PDG
1-10 employees
October 4, 2018

“ReadyTalk is a decent conferencing tool.”

ProsIntegration with Outlook via a plug-in that can simplify the inviting and inform others with the meetings details. Screen sharing is easy to start.
ConsMultiple screens at once can be annoying to navigate thru. Pricing is a bit expensive and the presentation tool it has a slowness sometimes.
October 4, 2018
Marc M.
Auto Entrepreneur
201-500 employees
June 4, 2018

“Chat App”

ProsFun application and clear and intuitive. Easy to use and doesn't lag everytime. One pro it hs over its competitors is its low RAM requirements. It's faster than other chat apps.
ConsI believe that the app's design might need a little work but that's is definitely not enough to demotivate the purchase of This object.
June 4, 2018
Nicole W.
Event Coordinator
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2017

“Great for it's purpose”

OverallI only use ready talk to schedule conference calls, but it is simple to enter the information and it pre-populates a Outlook Calendar Invite for me to send, which is great.
March 14, 2017
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
December 31, 2018

“One of the best webinar tool in the market.”

OverallWe use it for our webinar needs and we are really happy with this tool. ReadyTalk is worth trying.
ProsClean Interface, easy to use. Support is good.
ConsClients/participants should register before attending webinar. Apart from this, no other issues.
December 31, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
April 2, 2019

“Fine basic conference calling software”

ProsReadyTalk was fairly intuitive and easy to use, assistants were generally able to pick up how to schedule calls and things with little to no training beforehand. We rarely had sound issues or any of those sorts of technical problems.
ConsI did not experience problems myself but people doing international work did occasionally describe having issues connecting with people in other countries.
April 2, 2019
Omarie P.
Marketing Specialist
1-10 employees
February 12, 2019

“Great Features & Straight Forward”

ProsI love that clients/attendees do not have to download anything on their computer to connect to a meeting
ConsA little pricey for what it is but overall a great product. I highly recommend to anyone who does meetings regularly!