HappyFox Ratings

Overall

About HappyFox

HappyFox is a cloud based help desk software. With built-in features including ticketing, asset, task and knowledge management. Create recurring tickets or use our other automation features to drastically improve support response time. Our most popular features include canned responses, bulk actions, work schedule, ticket templates, smart rules and beautiful real time reporting. HappyFox is easy to setup and offers an intuitive interface. Learn more about HappyFox

David O.
Vice President Global Education
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2019

“HappyFox Happy User”

OverallBefore choosing HappyFox Helpdesk, our support team had no way to quantify the issues, pain points, and feature requests other than anecdotally in team meetings. Adopting Helpdesk has allowed me to share a complete support picture over time to the developers and administrators that keep us on track to achieve the 100% customer satisfaction with the support process that our customers are currently reporting, based on the automated after-action customer survey.
ProsThe most important feature about HappyFox is the support that the team provides 24/7. I am an administrator in a small company and decidedly not a programmer. When I originally set up Helpdesk I was a novice in how each part fit together to create a whole solution with meaningful KB, Ticketing, Categories, and Automation. The Support Team spent many hours coaching me through this process to achieve a very useful set of tools for our customers.
ConsI like most everything about the HappyFox Help Desk and HappyFox Chat applications. The initial setup was painful and required some back-ed programming to support the way in which I wanted the Support Center page layout to appear. The support staff at HappyFox tell me that a new release of HelpDesk includes tools that simplify the UI whereby the Administrator can change the way in which items, articles, products and sections are displayed.
August 8, 2019
David S.
Senior Web Developer
June 5, 2018

“Not too complex, not a ton of features, but it does do and accomplish exactly what it says.”

OverallFinally found a way to organize all support issues and questions in one place rather than using a support@ email or mailing list. Also cut down on the number of users who would email one support person individually over and over again instead of getting their request to the rest of the team.
ProsHappyFox is limited in what it can offer (especially the free version) but it does function as a help desk ticketing system very well. Users have a portal to submit tickets, check on progress, and respond to a help desk technicians updates or solutions. Managers can track tickets, view what's left open, and put policies in place that make sure tickets are not forgotten and are assigned the proper priority to get taken care of.
ConsThere's not much I can think of regarding HappyFox that I'd consider a "Con". Yes, it has limitations but for the price you pay (unless you use the free version) it's worth every penny no doubt. I'd like to see a large file size limit when responding to tickets though. Often times the responders to tickets like to attach many screenshots or even video files for users to follow along with to product a solution but every now and then it wouldn't attach correctly. Also adding a knowledge base to reference in responses to support tickets would be amazing
June 5, 2018
Law Practice, 201-500 employees
July 30, 2019

“Strong Ticketing System”

OverallI have found Happyfox an exception ticketing system, but, strong customer support. It has greatly increased the efficiency and productivity of our team.
ProsHappyfox sets out what it is meant to do - a strong, automated ticketing system. Happyfox can be quickly setup, has a strong support team, and is constantly working on improvements. Some of the best features of the software include customization of categories (ticket fields, contacts), a sleek and clean UI for administrators, built-in Knowledge Base, automatic ticketing, recurring tickets, ticket threading, and multiple ticket intake (email, widiget, login).
ConsA lot of the newer features are limited to the top tier pricing bracket which means, starting out with the lower level limits the features. It is limited ticketing and providing a knowledge base. Some of the newer features including project management and asset management is a little light, but, definitely improvements on turning Happyfox into a fully fledged ITSM.
July 30, 2019
Julian B.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2016

“Outstanding Help desk software at an attractive price”

OverallWe spent some time a year ago looking at helpdesk software to replace the enormously complicated Kayako that we had been supplied with as part of a system rewrite. We use Magento and have multiple ecommerce stores with multiple sales/support operators. We sell live plants and support issues can sometimes be quite technical at which point staff are involved whose first skills are not with computers and software. Training them on HappyFox was quick and easy to the point where we use it internally as well as in customer facing work. HappyFox is easy to use and full featured and has become such a part of our business that working without it is now inconceivable. In terms of functionality I would put it at being pretty close to Zendesk Enterprise in terms of functionality, but at a fraction of the price. Integration with Magento was a snip and the level of automation available has meant we have fewer support staff dealing with more cases as we grow. All round Happy Fox has been an out and out success with us and on the rare occasions where we have asked for support, it has been quick and effective.
ProsEasy to use, economic, full featured, integrates with Magento
ConsNothing
October 26, 2016
Joseph G.
Vice President of Service
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2018

“Game Changer!”

OverallOur customers have been longing for an on-line portal to report their own incidents. Not only have we provided that option to our customers with the launch of this tool but members of management are no longer in the dark on items that are lingering. With custom SLA's and breach alerts management can engage themselves before an escalation occurs. The support team is very responsive; I never have to chase the support team down for answers to my questions or challenges and to me this is most important because I in turn am able to keep our customers and staff members informed. At almost the drop of a dime, I am receiving one-on-one support!
ProsCustomization and branding options by far have been the most impressive. From the cosmetic features to the ticket fields and report types.
ConsThere are some features that I would expect to be standard that are not yet available. For example, having multiple time zones is not an option, customer generated reports are not available, only to staff members. So my staff is required to run those reports for our customers.
October 4, 2018
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2018

“Happyfox is changing the way helpdesk solutions run.”

ProsFirst ,I have to commend the Happyfox team for running a good and effective support department. We switched to Happyfox in January and the experience so far , has been impressive. Setup time was a breeze ,and the support team were on hand to guide us through all hurdles during the first few weeks. I like how every conversation from emails ,social media messages ,voice calls etc are converted into tickets which we can track and respond to ,within the Happyfox interface.While making it easy to track key customer service metrics like first response time, time spent by each staff on tickets etc I will say Happyfox is changing the look ,function and feel of helpdesk solutions and I love this revolution.
ConsIt is normal when trying a new innovative service to see it as all perfect. At this point, I see Happyfox as perfect,maybe I will find NEGATIVES as my organization continue using Happyfox.
July 16, 2018
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
February 17, 2019

“HappyFox, The Helpdesk for Humans”

OverallWe've been using Happyfox for the past three years. It is used to create and track tickets for issues concerning Information Technology, Timesheets and Human Resource problems. We've been extremely happy using this product. The reporting features of this product are an extremely valuable tool and well worth the cost of the software.
ProsGreat product, with a simple user interface and powerful customization features. Allows for the building of Knowledge Bases and thorough tracking of all type of issues facing the end user. Will allow the users to open up ticket with their email package,
ConsI've yet to see anything negative about this software.
February 17, 2019
Richard T.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2016

“DO NOT PURCHASE HAPPYFOX”

OverallWe have had a most unfortunately experience with Happyfox, We contacted them as their product suited our requirements. About us: We own 3 sales based businesses and are share holders major in another 2, now Happyfox do not know that we own several businesses, nor do they know that we are looking for a platform to roll out across the entire brand. Having a platform like happyfox is an imperative part of owning a sales based business. We contacted Happyfox regarding implementing Desk and Chat for our the two directors in one of our businesses. We sent a business email outlining research, potential opportunities for both businesses and also a implementation strategy for rolling out happyfox. Response: 10 days later, we received a generic email, that was a response from the head of sales that clearly hadn't read our email. 10 days later, now for a communication platform alarm bells are RINGING. If any of our consultants in anyone of our businesses responded to a potential client 10 days after the initial enquire, I would most definitely say they are not cut out for sales. Not only was the response incredibly late, the response itself as mentioned was generic and a completely erratic response offering a free trial. Which would be great usually, however we clearly put together a implementation plan for the HEAD of sales to read through. As a potential new client, you are left under valued, like your just another sale. We contacted the head of sales and requested the details of whom we could lodge a complaint to. As a business owner we grow as a business when someone leaves negative feedback. Its an imperative part of development that you dont want to hear, but when someones offering constructive feedback our ears as owners are open. Its an area we can potentially improve so the issue doesn't arise. Or if it does, then a action plan is in place. So instead of responding to our FB message, direct email, email to support and even a LinkenIn message that have chosen to completely ignore us.
ProsGreat looking product Good website Good information
ConsBad customer service Ridiculous email response times Failure to have a negative feedback process in place Happyfox treat you like your just another sale Undervalue you as a customer Generic responses Impersonal service (When you actually receive it) Mail track is a wonderful tool which enables you to know when someone reads your email. If you are going to read it, respond.
Recommendations to other buyersThere are plenty of companies offering the same services. I STRONGLY suggest going with a company that values their clients more.
December 11, 2016
Rachel K.
Marketing Project Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
February 5, 2019

“HappyFox keeps us organized + efficient!”

OverallWe use HappyFox primarily to keep the marketing team organized. Our team runs across multiple states and varies from in-club marketing directors to the corporate team. Using HappyFox is helpful because it allows the corporate and in-club teams to efficiently communicate and delegate tasks between the appropriate individuals.
ProsI cannot tell you how nice it is to have ONE platform to assign and delegate tasks! The minute a ticket is created, we are able to assign it to the correct person without things getting lost in the shuffle. Our productivity has greatly increased since launching this platform across our organization's internal team!
ConsThis is very petty, but I'm not a huge fan of the interface design. With a name like HappyFox (and the cute fox logo!) I'd expect it to be prettier. Also, I don't like how tickets are created from out of office responders or junk emails. Those are one-off occasions but still annoying.
February 5, 2019
Legal Services, 201-500 employees
December 30, 2018

“"happy" with Happy Fox”

ProsWith a ton of new features, Happyfox is a step above the rest for ticketing and knowledge bases. Some key features/pros are - Support request from multiple channels. Tiered agent/administrator roles Automation features - auto ticket creation, time spent, canned actions, etc. Great integration options with other software Custom SLA and Reporting tools.
ConsThe tool to build out knowledge Base articles is a little lackluster. it can be tedious to build out the KBs. It looks like most future enhancements are also being placed at a higher pay tier.
December 30, 2018
Racey C.
IT Manager
January 17, 2018

“HappyFox has made us happy so far!”

OverallExcellent support and needed functionality
ProsWe finally needed a helpdesk platform with more features than some of the low cost/free options. Upon reviewing HappyFox, we request a demo which was handled very well. We decided to give it a try and getting it up and running was crazy fast and super easy. Once it was up and running, it was overall very intuitive and the learning curve was tiny. For the questions we've had, HappyFox support has been excellent. Matter of fact, I wish support for all the vendors we deal with was as good as HappyFox support. If you're considering a new service desk platform, I'd recommend at least demo'ing HappyFox. So far we've been very pleased, and between the top quality support and the additional functionality we needed, I would certainly recommend giving HappyFox a try.
ConsThe only con I could identify is if you were a huge enterprise with several thousand clients and customers to support and you simply need more functionality and bells and whistles than HappyFox has to offer. I can't say that's really a con though because HappyFox seems to be pointed towards the SMB market. As an SMB, we don't want a hundred different functions we're never going to use.
January 17, 2018
Lee H.
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
February 20, 2015

“A Simple but elegant HelpDesk Solution ”

ProsThe product is entirely web-based. However, it's still possible to respond to tickets via email. Replies to ticket emails automatically get delivered to the appropriate person. Any number of automatic responses can be set up to streamline self help articles and assign tickets to certain technicians. Round robin auto-assignment ensures that every ticket that hits the help desk has an owner. Categories can be set up to create buckets for different types of problems. Smart Rules are extremely useful and allow various actions to be preformed based on the contents of messages and age of tickets.
ConsFunctionality can be lacking, but I haven't found a problem I haven't been able to solve in a more round about way. I do wish more in-depth reporting could be done. What is there, is useful, but I wouldn't mind being able to customize it more.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure it suits how you use a helpdesk. When I arrived at my company, there was no help desk software. Everyone was used to responding to emails to solve problems. It was very unorganized. However, I took this into consideration when I was searching for a help desk software. Happy Fox let all of our users respond to and even close tickets right from their email. This eliminated the need to us the application in order to be effective. Overall adoption has been very high. Additionally, our end users are much more satisfied with response times and quality of help.
February 20, 2015
Dale B.
Software Engineer
Hospitality, 10,001+ employees
November 5, 2016

“Good Tool to Work on”

OverallHappyFox is a cloud-based help desk and customer support application. We have been using HappyFox since 2 years now and we are very pleased with it. It save us so much time in the sense that most customers ask the same questions over and over again. Its ticket support system really helps in solving customers' issues very quickly. It also has a built-in knowledge base, end-user support portal, and community forum. Overall this is a very good tool to have and can be recommended also.
ProsIt has a intuitive interface that helps users concentrate on incoming requests. It is highly customizable with robust automation. It provides a multi-channel ticketing system. It automates tickets for speedy processing It has a Knowledge base for future references (FAQ) It also helps in Report generation of historical ticketing data
ConsI wish that more users were available at the lower level plans. The program also has needs time to learn and thus it has a steep learning curve.
November 5, 2016
Victoria M.
Customer Support Lead
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“HappyFox Help Desk”

OverallI wouldn't choose another help desk software, this one exceeds our needs. I am able to assign other members of our team to tickets and create 'canned responses' to ensure that we are acting as one in our customer service department.
ProsI like most that HappyFox has a very organized user interface. I like that I get updates to my email and through my app so that we can be sure to respond in a timely manner to any customer or possible customer inquiring about our software.
ConsMy app logs me out randomly and I have trouble logging back in.
May 15, 2019
Alex W.
September 18, 2017

“Overall good product but with hidden gotchas”

OverallWe have a place to store tickets. That is it. We are not seeing the full benefits of a good ticketing system because it lacks so many simple features.
ProsNothing in particular jumps out at us. It is no different than most other products in the same category. It has the same basic features as the big names.
ConsDoes not support daylight savings time. In order for your time/date stamps to look right when viewing tickets, every user has to adjust their personal time zone. Since we are Eastern, that meant we had to select Atlantic during DST. Then when it switches back, we need to remember to go in and change it back to EST. No plans from them to address this bug. We disposed of several older SLAs (no tickets ever tripped them). They still show up in the report when you export the SLA data. They show as inactive but why? They were removed and there is no data associated with them. Staff Name tag. This one is rich... on a Notification to the caller (New or Reply), it inserts the name of the agent making the update or writing the ticket. On a notification to staff (New or Reply), it shows the name of the person the notice went to. Why on earth would I need to see my name when it comes to me? It doesn't work in Smart Rules either. It only adds a name when you "Assign" the ticket to someone and it is the assigned to, not the agent writing the update. Support has been great, but the product has so many holes in it, we really can't use it right. We have been using it for 8 months and we are not seeing any cost benefit because we have to spend so much time working around bugs, beating reports into submission, or reviewing tickets to check field values since you can't limit who can enter some data.
September 18, 2017
Amenda G.
Brumano
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2016

“Helpful software”

OverallHappyFox offers a customer service support solution and an excellent user interface which is easy to use and intuitive along with its features and configuration options that can help manage both internal and external help desks. HappyFox came as a complete solution for maintaining an easy and customizable knowledge base and ticketing system. There is always a help service available. HappyFox came as an ideal resolution for maintaining a straightforward and customizable knowledge domain and ticketing system. I use it mostly to open and manage our ticket for our customers. This is very easy and simple to use, and our clients are impressed with how easy it is to use and to see their tickets. We have also rolled this out to bigger clients. Email communications are automatically tagged to tickets.The most effective half is that it had all the specified options that we tend to were searching for, has good rules that facilitate work simply. You can set up automated responses, and ticket forms are customizable. Great software and its app is helpful and great.
ProsThis is very easy and simple to use set up automated responses is quite easy
ConsHonestly none I can think of.
Recommendations to other buyersumm no, but will recommend it, since it have improved my work, it will improve yours too.
October 3, 2016
sandeep s.
Magento Manager & Product Engineering / Python Automation with Boto 3
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
March 26, 2019

“HappyFox Chat is great software”

Pros1. if you are using this software as administrator its very flexible you can manage your team very easily 2. quick installation on . website 3. we are using Chat & Ticket System from HappyFox both software comes with great features & plugins
Cons1. sometime when you install happyfox chat website shows some javascript errors & we reported this & they are working on this issue. 2. support response is little slow they need to work on this.
March 26, 2019
Bernardo M.
IT consultant
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2018

“Amazing at first, until you realize that the develepement stoped”

OverallThe service is good in a lot of things but lack of fundamental tools and performance. Too hard to manage, lots of bugs and no updates. The staff is amazing but the service don't follow. I'm jumping of this service and now and I'm in a nightmare because cannot export the data to anything. Neither in cvs. Only incomplete tickets and all my work history is unreacheable. Leaving the service very very very disapointed.
Pros- Plenty of integrations - Very customizable - The support is very good, they don't mind to spend time until your problem is solved
Cons- Smartphone App is terrible, ticket response not intuitive, lots of steps to accomplish simple tasks - Customization is very painful, not intuitive, complex, little bugs in several functions - Expensive against other similar products - No updates, development is stuck for years now (monolithic service) - Reports don't work, it's is impossible to extract relevant data about overall performance - Cannot export tickets in full, only the original fist message (this is very disappointing) - Faced several downtime in which was impossible to access the platform and manage tickets
April 26, 2018
Alex W.
Computer Networking, 51-200 employees
December 21, 2018

“HappyFox makes us sad...”

OverallGreat response from the sales team. Beyond that, it has not been a great experience. Very frustrating to modify and breaks easily.
ProsResponsiveness of the sales team to get a demo going and their willingness to work with us on configuration issues. Simple system to use if you have a simple help desk need.
ConsOur help desk became complex quickly. HappyFox does not support any level of complexity. For example, no capability of adding fields that have values dependent on others. This has led to very complex form designs. No ability to customize the layout of the forms... every field is just thrown down the left side one after the other. For over a year they did not support daylight savings time. This made it very difficult to manage as we had to get all our users to change their settings to move them to another time zone certain times of the year. They list some big enterprise clients - I can't see how any of these firms would actually use it beyond a very limited scope. It doesn't scale. Very easy to break - Every month I have to double check my reports to make sure they did not export the data in a different layout.
December 21, 2018
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
July 12, 2018

“HappyFox helps us keep up with our candidates”

ProsLove that HappyFox support tickets were easy to set up from our current e-mail box. We can easily respond to inquiries quickly using canned responses. The software is able to be customized to your needs and flexible for as many users you need to have access to. You can create specific rules and statuses that help the flow of communication stay in an organized manner.
ConsThere is a slight learning curve when beginning to use the software. But after a demo and support from their team, we are pro's within a matter of a few weeks.
July 12, 2018
Ahmed Z.
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
October 19, 2016

“Awesome ticketing management system software ”

OverallI had major issues in my support unit , and I was searching for solution , I came across different platforms , and finally we decided that Happy fox is the way to go for several reasons (ease of use , cost effective , great support team , outstanding up time for the tool )
Prosthe ease of use cost efficient great features flexibility for development new features great support outstanding up time
ConsNA
Recommendations to other buyersNA
Retail, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 16, 2019

“As a customer it was easy to use, but...”

OverallI'd never heard of HappyFox until i emailed a company asking information on a purchase made 12 years ago. I was emailed with a link to HappyFox to create a login. It was easy to set up and i left a message. From the format, i liked the way it looked, thought it would be an easy experience, but it wasn't. The company never responded. Even when i left multiple replies, nothing. So, as this was my first time using HappyFox, i don't know if the issue was them or was the customer service of the company. When i finally did hear from the company, i soon realized the customer service was outsourced as they had no knowledge of the equipment i was asking about. Just hope that's not a HappyFox perk
ProsOnce signed up to use, it was very simple to log in and message customer support. As a customer, I can say, it was simple enough to use and easy to get back into over and over again.
ConsSomething that would be nice, would be able to see if anyone has even seen your remarks made. It's something you see so often in messenger type programs. After i filled out question and remarks, i have no idea if anyone saw it. But that may have more to do with the company using it.
June 16, 2019
Sharon A.
Member & Viewer Services Rep
Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees
March 26, 2018

“HappyFox is a great tool that helps you connect with your constituents. It's easy & efficient. ”

OverallWe get access to reports. Which help us prioritize how to make the constituent experience smooth. Another benefit is that we can easily work as a team to respond to constituents.
ProsWe love the reports. The ability to extract constituent data is very helpful. It helps us strategize on how to improve our constituent relations.
ConsOverall it's a great tool. The one issue we have is that we cannot find an easy way to send outgoing emails to individuals. This is something that we would like improved.
March 26, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
April 22, 2019

“Great application!”

OverallEven though our reports were a bit of a chore setting up, HappyFox customer service was quick in answering any questions and gave us solutions in a timely manner. We are now able to put a time on how much we spend trouble-shooting and project time.
ProsThis software was very easy to implement and use. We now have the ability to pull metrics and keep track of member inquires with ease!
ConsReports can be a bit hard to create but customer service was always there to help.
April 22, 2019
Saravanan N.
Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2016

“Great service and great product”

OverallWe have been using happyfox past 2 years. We love the product and the customer service is absolutely fantastic!!!
ProsUser friendly Highly customizable Great customer support
Art W.
Systems Admin
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
December 28, 2018

“Great value for a easy to use support ticket system”

OverallWe find that clients are much more likely to submit a ticket for a problem rather than post-it notes on your door or stopping you in the hall with a problem. Definitely has helped to provide timely problem resolution.
ProsEasy to use for clients to submit support tickets either via email or the HappyFox portal. Technicians find it very convenient to respond to tickets in a timely manner.
ConsWould like more flexibility in creating and exporting reports.
December 28, 2018
May 21, 2018

“Helpful application for sales support”

ProsIt has enabled us to have multiple representatives handing the incoming emails for 1 email address.
ConsI wish that there were better spam filters. We have had to manually set up a lot of rules to weed of spam, which can lead to other issues.
May 21, 2018
Lori J.
Customer Care Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 25, 2018

“Best Business Decision”

OverallReporting
ProsHappy Fox is very user friendly and easy to set up. Out of the box it has a lot of capabilities and the reporting is fantastic. Also, the support staff is very helpful. We looked at a few software packages but none were as good as Happy Fox.
ConsSometimes when there are too many smart rules engaged Happy Fox can run a bit slower, but overall it is not a game changer.
June 25, 2018
Loris D.
November 2, 2016

“Definitely the Best”

OverallHave been using this for quite a few time and definitely the best one. It has eased of all my trouble top accumulate tickets from all sources. This software easily gives all the tickets raised from various sources like email, social media, phone call, chat,website widgets and everything. Love it.
ProsIntuitive interface that helps focus on incoming requests Highly customizable
ConsIt creates a ticket of every email sent to the mail id, irrespective of their authenticity.
November 2, 2016
Michael E.
Managing Director
Construction, 51-200 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallI was searching for a system to help us tie up lots of loose ends, our manual system was letting us down, I give happy fox a trial and found it to be very straight forward and easy to use, before we switched over we had over a hundred help desk issues, which only took a few weeks to handle the back log and manage our daily flow of help desk requests, to put it simply it's been the best software I have come across, it ticks all the boxes for us every day.
ProsEasy to use for novice.
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersIt's great !
Mark C.
Assistant Email Marketing Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
July 31, 2019

“My HappyFox Review”

OverallWe are able to communicate with our field team and they are able to relay any needs for all eyes to see that need to see it in a timely manner and ultimately that is what we need this tool for. It's a great way to streamline all the cooks needed in the kitchen at once and a way for everyone to chime in as needed.
Pros- Great way to manage communication with our field team - Easy to use WYSIWYG when uploading a proof for approval
Cons- Not easy to understand who received what (when a part of a grouping/team) - Easy to get lost in the software - Tough to find certain things & where they live (not intuitive)
July 31, 2019
Andreas A.
Senior Manager
December 19, 2017

“Quick and easy to set up and get going”

OverallEasy to trace help desk tickets
ProsProduct is extremely easy to set up and use. The configuration is flexible and can be tailored to your environment. UI is intuitive and easy to team to analysts.
ConsNot everyone is great at customer service. There are few customizations that the tool doesn't allow that seem needed.
December 19, 2017
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
December 7, 2017

“Easy to use help desk software”

ProsThe Happyfox software is easy to use and does what it says. We are able to easily manage our tickets and track our time.
ConsThe thing I liked the least about the software is the user interface. It didn't affect functionality at all and really wasn't that bad, but it could be better.
December 7, 2017
Ericca Z.
Implementation Coordinator
May 2, 2017

“HappyFox is an easy to use software and allows you to customize everything.”

ProsCustomization is by far the best part about the software. You can create smart rules to automate your service tasks to save you time. There are so many options to change tickets to allow extra information to be included. Their service team is good and always has the answers to our questions.
May 2, 2017
Debbie C.
CMO
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
April 14, 2017

“Saves us hours every day”

OverallAs with most support requests they tend to be repetitive. HappyFox enabled us to create canned responses which saves so much time. Also their knowledge base software enables the customer to find answers to common questions without having to contact us directly.
ProsQuick and simple setup. Love the cannned responses. Great knowledge base feature
ConsCan't think of any
April 14, 2017
July 26, 2018

“Game changer when it comes to organizing our applicants questions and concerns. ”

ProsIt is so nice to be able to organize all of our applicants' questions into one software. It makes it very easy for us to keep track of which questions have been answered and which ones have not. It also lets us assign questions to different team members to make sure they get done quickly and efficiently.
ConsIt would be nice to allow us to be able to include completed applications to this software as well. We use DocuSign and they come into our Outlook when they are completed. It would be nice to sync it with HappyFox so we can assign this task to team members as well. Other than that, this software is great.
July 26, 2018
Courtney S.
Senior Marketing Manager
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2016

“LandQwest Loves Happy Fox”

OverallHappy Fox has brought tremendous organization, visibility and collaboration to our organization. The marketing department has increased efficiency and communication with their clients, and priorities are consistently maintained. We even have a way to avoid delayed productivity as a result of any turnover, and love the reporting functions!
October 18, 2016
Sheryl K.
Accountant/Bookkeeper
Media Production, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2018

“I'm happy with happyfox”

ProsI love the custom features available. It is simple and easy to communicate with clients and keep up to date on product records, etc. Highly recommended! And the customer service team is beyond helpful with any question.
ConsI have no cons for the product. Everything works well and if I ever have an issue the support team is right there.
August 24, 2018
Noah R.
Computer Software, Unspecified
3.5/5
February 26, 2015

“Simple yet powerful”

ProsHappyFox provides a simplistic and easily customizable help desk solution with a variety of powerful 3rd-party integrations. They've focused heavily on the core product for refined, and well layered communication.
ConsIf you require advanced time tracking, project management, or RMM integration this product may not be for you.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend looking into the 3rd-party integrations to add to the core value of this product if you find a missing piece.
February 26, 2015
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 1, 2019

“Customer Support Ticket Management Software with many features”

OverallWe use this for managing customer support tickets.
ProsIt tracks customer support tickets very well. It can automatically filter for certain content and then place the ticket into the appropriate category or assign them to the appropriate support person.
ConsNo complaints about the product. It does its job well.
April 1, 2019
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2018

“HappyFox offers a great service for its price!”

ProsHappyFox came as a complete solution for maintaining an easy and customizable knowledge base and ticketing system. There is always a help service available. Smart Rules are extremely useful and allow various actions to be performed based on the contents of messages and age of tickets. For the questions we've had, HappyFox support has been excellent
ConsMaybe they need to invest more in features but at the end of the day it is valuable product for its price
April 17, 2018
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2017

“The Best of the Best”

ProsUser-Friendly Layout Highly Customization Internal Ticket Tracer Ticket Reports SAML Login Knowledge Base
November 1, 2017
Brien N.
IT Support Manager
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2018

“Happy with Happy Fox!”

ProsWhat I like most about the software is the ease of its interface. You do not have to look through pages and pages of different stuff, your tickets are right in front of you when you log in!
ConsThe only Con that I experienced with this software is the ticket response were directly sent to the users junk folder. After contacting local support they were able to adjust the settings and solve the issue.
September 20, 2018
PDG+creative .
March 17, 2014

“Revolutionized Support For Us”

OverallBefore HappyFox, we used email inbox as our "support system", and boy was it clunky, confusing, easy to lose track of requests, and a time waster. HappyFox is just as simple for our clients as sending to our individual email was, but with huge happiness gains all around. Much order. So efficiency Less confuse. SUCH WOW!
Pros Simple Just works! Powerful reporting / sorting options to let you get an idea of where everything stands Great integrations HappyFox's own support team helpful and quick to response
Cons Can be sluggish load-time wise  There are some minor UI inconveniences at times, such as having to type in the ticket ID when relating two tickets vs being able to search by name and select that way.
March 17, 2014
GrahamD .
October 8, 2013

“Ease of use, customisable and cost-effective”

OverallWe started using this product on a trial basis earlier this year and have found it does everything we need - and more. We are a small company and often support staff are not in the office so we need a system we could update on the move. Also, we didn't want anything complicated, a simple method of logging a call and tracking its progress was all we needed. At this stage we didn't want the product to send any updated to the end user (client) either as this is a trial. We also wanted to add our own custom fields and remove some we didn't want to use - all perfectly possible. So we are now comfortable using HappyFox and will continue to do so and I have no doubt we will start to make more and more use of its features as time goes by.
ProsEase of use. Customisable fields. Portable - can be used on-site.
ConsNone so far!
October 8, 2013
Michelle C.
blogger
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“Great Software”

OverallI would, and have, recommend this software to anyone looking for a great program for their business.
ProsIt is very versatile and easy to use. I was able to integrate this with Magento which was a huge bonus.
ConsI can not think of one thing I disliked about the software. Perhaps it could be a bit cheaper to use but the price seemed pretty competitive with other apps like it.
November 16, 2018
Arnaud D.
Web Account Manager
June 15, 2018

“The basics of ticketing”

OverallVery good tracking of my interaction with customers
ProsI use both HappyFox ticketing system and Chat. It is a very nice ticketing system, HappyFox gives a very good competition to Zendesk Suite etc. Very easy to use. I like the design too
ConsSame comment as for HappyFox Chat, there may are too many sections and menus and it can become a bit confusing sometimes
June 15, 2018
Linda W.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2018

“Great Help Desk Software”

ProsThis software has a very intuitive design and integrates well with other applications and tools. It also helps to reduce workload by providing several self-service tools.
ConsBecause there are a number of rules within this software, some capabilities are limited. Also, the pricing structure is not conducive to start-ups as it requires a minimum of three users.
April 20, 2018
Kelsey R.
Communications Manager
January 18, 2018

“HappyFox has streamlined our customer service process and allowed us to better measure our success.”

ProsIt's easy to use across teams, easy to view data and easy to customize for our needs. There is also a wonderful help team that was instrumental in getting us set up and functioning as we needed.
ConsI wish there was more flexibility to customize the contact form but I otherwise see very few cons in our usage!
January 18, 2018
David G.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2016

“Review from David (Allura)”

OverallGreat tool to keep the status of our print projects updated. easy to use. easy access.
ConsI wish we could have a more robust mobile app for my employees in production. They don't have workstations. Rene mentioned to me that you are working a new app. can't wait to see it. :)
December 21, 2016