Docufree Ratings

Overall

About Docufree

Docufree is a services-enabled cloud platform that combines all the individual components for electronic content management into one wholly integrated PCI and HIPAA certified solution. It connects document scanning, document management and bpo services for a complete path to paperless. Over 1,000 organizations have relied on Docufree to eliminate paper, automate document intensive tasks and manage enterprise wide documents according to their company's policies for retention, privacy and security Learn more about Docufree

Dawn M.
Vice President
Construction, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2018

“Operations”

Overallfor us the best thing about this software is that integrates with a couple other platforms we're using.
Prosit manages more than one department workflows can be customized i sub out the data entry to them we use it to run the whole operation
Conswell.....if i have to say something bad it did take 60 days to get it set up and running...but overall it was we're very happy
May 4, 2018
Heidi A.
Administrative Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2017

“BEST SOFTWARE EVER!!”

OverallThis software feels like a BRIGHT light at the end of a very DARK tunnel. It has made my life much more organized. It feels great to know everything i need is only a click away.
ProsFor all you beginners. There is no need to worry, this software is so easy to use and navigate. It is such a breath of fresh air. No more lost documents, or of searching through stacks of paperwork . Everything is saved in one place, literally at your finger tips. It saves time and the headache. I would recommend this to anyone who has ever spent more than 5 minutes searching for paperwork, or has lost an important document.
August 8, 2017
Victor L.
Real Estate, Unspecified
September 7, 2016

“Digital technology has arrived in an easy way for us all!”

ProsWhere to begin, where to begin!, my friend and colleague recommended me to try out this fabulous product, as with anything, I was a bit hesitant, but as soon as I was allowed to download a free trial, I was on it, I am surprised to say though, it's so easy to figure this software out, it's almost self-explanatory, and I thought I had to deal with a whole new concept to what we use in our office here, I am heavily impressed by the features included and all the shortcuts that help make daily tasks a breeze.
ConsTo be honest, I had never heard from this company or vendor before, if there's a thing I don't like it's the fact I was not aware this company existed and by looking at their extensive catalog, I know I'll be trying out more software soon, anything to make our digital work easier.
Recommendations to other buyersI think if you are intuitive, you like the idea of having a clean organized desk without the clutter and the flexibility to access documents via web-cloud which now every other company uses, this is the right product for you, give it a try for yourself and see the results today, don't take my word for it, I tried it and I loved it, if it feels right it has to be.
September 7, 2016
michelle b.
Admissions Consultant
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1000 employees
September 6, 2018

“Docufree”

ProsWe work at a college so their are lots of documents that need to be completed and filled out. This is great because it make the process super simple for the students to go in and sign where they need to, plus they can do it from the comfort of there home.
ConsOnly the administrator can upload the documents for us, which not all campuses use the same documents, so their are a few that we have to do manually, so I would like more access myself.
September 6, 2018
Allison V.
Director of Marketing
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 6, 2018

“Great, easy tool for quick doc signing”

ProsPaperless document signing has made my life so much easier as a remote employee without access to a printer. I love that it takes 2 seconds to sign and finalize a document, which I do probably once a day.
ConsI can't think of any cons, though I suppose I have some questions about the security of online document signing.
May 6, 2018
Brian S.
Pricing Analyst
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
October 25, 2016

“Docufree's Review”

OverallThe idea behind this software should appeal to anyone who works with a lot of documents and stores them in a filing system. It took some time to get it all organized but if you can set aside a few days to convert all your files onto this system you will not be disappointed.
ProsEasy access to any file and more importantly, I don't have to deal with the cluster of sorting through papers anymore.
ConsThe initial time that goes into it. But this is usually the case with starting any new system.
October 25, 2016
DEMETRICK V.
Marketing Director
Construction, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2017

“Awesome product”

OverallI highly recommend!
Prosi love this product, very useful, user-friendly and efficient. if youre looking for a paperless solution this is your place to go.
ConsnothingThe free plan needs more storage to attract more customers! 5g is nothing nowadays! upgrade it!
April 20, 2017
Heidi A.
Administrative Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
January 12, 2017

“Completely satisfied”

OverallI think this is a great and easy way to have your docs everywhere you go and not have to worry about misplacing a storage device.
ProsI can edit my documents everywhere, as long as I have my laptop and internet connection. I can even use it on my android the cost is reasonable.
ConsSome people may not like that we only have 5gb of free storage, after that we must choose a plan.
Recommendations to other buyers Its going to make your life so much easier.
January 12, 2017
Melodye W.
Clinical Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
November 12, 2016

“An excellent service”

OverallI came across this service while researching for electronic health record providers. I put in my criteria and got the information I was seeking.
ProsIt was quick and easy to use. I received a list of service providers and they contacted me.
ConsI don't have any cons!
Recommendations to other buyersMake your life easier, use this!
November 12, 2016
Sabari D.
Quality Controller
Warehousing, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 13, 2019

“Save paper! Save time!”

ProsIt is a cloud based document scanning and storage system. Scan and store the pages of data in the cloud storage and retrieve anytime anywhere (internet required). Paperless signing of the document is also possible. Upto 5 GB storage is free. Free trial is also available.
ConsInitial setup is little bit time consuming but its not a big deal as it is meant to be. No big cons on this software.
July 13, 2019
Victor T.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
August 30, 2016

“Amazing software, highly guaranteed”

ProsThe features and easiness to learn from the ground up are unbelievably great, it is not time consuming and if I can do it, I'm sure anyone out there can too.
ConsThere isn't anything I don't like about this product, maybe the fact that most of this software is not marketed at a bigger infrastructure and thus making it far more easily recognizable.
Recommendations to other buyersI say, start from the beginning, read the instructions, follow the steps by steps guides included in every software, if things fail to go as smooth as they should for whatever reason, read the troubleshooting guide, it really helps a lot, don't give up, just keep at it and in no time you'll get all the concepts.
August 30, 2016
Meredith W.
Volunteer Coordinator
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
February 2, 2017

“Docufree”

OverallFor 2 years, I used this product and was pleasantly surprised by it's long term benefits. It is the way to go for a paperless office.
ProsVery efficient and good customer service. It helps with storage and space.
ConsSomething to keep in mind is the long term savings from using this and not filing away paper documents, which becomes costly.
February 2, 2017
Richard R.
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
November 22, 2016

“Path to Paperless”

OverallOur office admin quit and I was assigned the job of storing files and documents that he had let pile up in the file room. I researched paperless storage software and decided on Docufree's path to paperless and I am glad I did. What a blessing!
ProsEasy to use, even for technophobes
ConsTime it takes to transition to the new software, but it still was not bad.
Recommendations to other buyersProduct is well worth using
November 22, 2016
DS K.
Management Executive
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2019

“Tons of works made simple!”

ProsDocumentation made simple using this software. Scan, store, retrieve and review the heaps and heaps of documents in electronic format. No need to store the huge bulk of physical papers anymore.
ConsNothing has been found as a negative one except the initial set up.
July 18, 2019
Iyanu V.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
January 8, 2019

“Insight and helpful”

ProsDocument scanning is the reason I so much love this platform and uploading to the cloud has never been disappointing.
ConsMy experience so far, this platform isn't mobile friendly. It has always been tedious using my mobile device
January 8, 2019
suzie m.
Quality Manager
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
2.5/5
August 11, 2016

“new user of this program”

Prosease of use want a paperless office space and what i have used so far i like
Conslearning new tool can be difficult as can teaching others
Recommendations to other buyerskeep going! I forsee us using this tool in the months to come
August 11, 2016
Kevin W.
Retail, 1-10 employees
February 9, 2017

“Paper is OLDSCHOOL!”

OverallWe needed an affordable solution that was PCI Compliant for going paperless! My business partner is quite the environmentalist, so it was a no-brainer. Cloud-based too! Our document scanning and organization was out of control and Docufree was a simple solution.
ProsCloud-based, easy document scanning/management, easy to access documents anywhere!
ConsThe free plan needs more storage to attract more customers! 5g is nothing nowadays!
February 9, 2017
Michelle S.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2016

“Not bad”

OverallOverall good software for the money. It was not hard to learn and was able to get the job we needed done.
Prosfast and user friendly
November 14, 2016
Erdem G.
Controller
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
October 19, 2016

“Get Orginized!!”

OverallWe had over 50 boxes of documents waiting in the storage we didin`t want to to throw them out in case we have to go back and check something. We used docufree document scanning they took care of everything. From A to Z. After we got everything in digital format we just started to store everything in PDF format. Now instead of 50 boxed document in storage room we have a hard drive.. Highly recommended
October 19, 2016