Celayix Ratings

Overall

About Celayix

Celayix delivers a powerful best of breed solution as the best employee scheduling, time and attendance, and communications for todays modern workforce. With Celayix, reduce the costs, effort and headaches of managing your workforce all while seeing immediate benefits of eliminated overtime, reduced turnover, and improved client satisfaction. Learn more about Celayix

Brooke S.
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
October 30, 2016

“Schedule online and use the app”

OverallThe software and the support was amazing and easier than we thought it would be, the celayix team worked with us on helping get what we needed done. The best part was that they helped us make what we already had work with their system. The process of not having to change everything we had already in place was a great relief. We knew that there would be things that we would have to do differently and the fact that our employees didn't have to be trained a lot to use the system saved us on expense. We would recommend using celayix to anyone that wants to make things more efficient and accurate for what they already have or even if they want to start from scratch.
ProsIts easy interface and great support.
ConsNot having the full functions on the app yet.
Recommendations to other buyersIts staff are always willing to help answer any questions we had, I'm sure they will do the same for you.
October 30, 2016
Claudia N.
CEO, founder.
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
March 8, 2017

“Celayix Software Review”

OverallThis software product has been a wonderful, cost effective program for my staffing company to capture employee time and attendance, generate billing for these hours worked, and compile several statistical reports needed for my industry. It is very user friendly and Celayix worked hard to develop my program to meet all my specific needs. If I have a question, their continued support is always quick, efficient, warm and friendly.
ProsMeets all my needs
ConsCan't think of a negative.
March 8, 2017
Sunny B.
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2016

“Excellent Functionality and Makes Life Easier”

OverallThe solution Celayix put together has been critical in our staff coordination over the past few years. What I love most is that I can manage remote employees without running around after them and wasting time. My employees like that they can easily share their availability and I can assign shifts accordingly.
ProsEase of use - saves time and money. Makes life easier for me and my employees
ConsI'm not sure if I'm using it to its full potential.

By Celayix on September 21, 2016
Thanks for mention, Sunny! We're glad we can help make life a little easier for you and your employees. Take care and let us know if you ever need help with anything. - The Celayix Team
September 21, 2016
Charles F.
Security Operations Manager
April 19, 2018

“Good software”

Pros* Open shift schedule helps with filling shifts * Great customer service, very fast to respond to emails
Cons* Software has changed recently which lessens its value to our company * Unable to track who made changes to schedule
April 19, 2018
Renee M.
Associate Director
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
October 19, 2016

“Solves so many problems.”

OverallWe went from a paper system to eTime Xpress and are thrilled with the program. The implementation was easier than expected and the support from the team is excellent.
ProsEasy to find people, their shifts and lots of information.
ConsNo official way to offer people ways to trade shifts. Log-in process is a bit cumbersome. Some of the areas won't let you archive things so the list gets really long.
Vickie H.
Operations Manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2016

“Celayix eTime Xpress and Web Xpress”

OverallWe use this software to manage scheduling nearly 50 independent contractors in supporting our large client base with a number of different service types. We offer global support so we need to manage all time zones and their associated Daylight Savings Time changes so the integration with other calendars such as Outlook is a must! Our schedules are quite fluid and change often as our client's support needs change; we can schedule up to a year in advance or for the very next day! Our schedulers would be at loss without it! The functionality, search capabilities, filtering, and reporting are a must in our business! The Celayix help staff is incredibly supportive, responsive and are a joy to work with. We can't recommend this highly enough!
ProsThe filtering, search and reporting tools
ConsIt is so feature rich is is hard to know if we are using it to its fullest potential.
October 12, 2016
August 1, 2018

“This make creating shifts easy for your employees ”

OverallThe ability to create solid schedules for my employees
ProsI am able to be flexible when changing scheules for employees. To create new schedules and monitor whos next on shift.
ConsI wish I would use this more ofen for its full functionality. I also wish that there will be a fully functioning application to be available for mobile devices.
August 1, 2018
Anthony R.
President/CEO
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

“6 Star Option Missing!”

OverallWhat more can I say about eTime xPress? It's the backbone of our business and allows us to schedule 10,000+ hour events in under 5 minutes. If you aren't using this software for scheduling you are doing your business a disservice. The Celayix customer support team is second to none and I've never had to wait in a long queue to speak to somebody. Great team, great product.
ProsEase of use, capability, customizable, great customer service
ConsI wish we knew how to use every feature of this software, very robust.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you aren't using this software for scheduling in your business, you are doing things slower than everybody else.
Christopher M.
Security Manager
Philanthropy, 501-1000 employees
December 6, 2016

“Robust Software, Innovative Design; Celayix Has You Covered”

OverallMuseum Security is a very dynamic and evolving field and requires a scheduling and time management program that can keep up. With it's user friendly approach, above and beyond customer support and customization capabilities, Celayix has surpassed our expectations and is a welcome addition to our family here at The MoMA and we look forward to a lasting partnership as we envision their continued growth.
Prosuser friendly environment customization capabilities
December 6, 2016
Curtis P.
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
January 31, 2017

“Top Notch Scheduling”

OverallWe transitioned from manual scheduling to Celayix software and it has been a valuable asset for workforce scheduling and management. Everything from staying on budget, finding replacement employees, real-time notifications, reducing overtime, real-time employee collaboration and great reporting capabilities. Celyaix is a must have!
January 31, 2017
Richard S.
October 19, 2016

“Helps manage my staff's schedule”

OverallI manage over thirty people in ten locations. Scheduling is very important to keep our locations open and serving the public. I produce monthly schedules and Celayix eTime express helps me put the schedule together and know we are covered at all locations. My staff appreciates knowing when they are working and keeping the schedule published a few weeks out. It is easy for them to use on Webx to check schedules and request time off. I get good feedback from the staff which helps avoid problems with scheduling.
Suleika M.
October 21, 2016

“Celayix Software”

OverallWe are a security company that has used Celayix for a few years now. Celayix has definitely improved our company scheduling procedures. It has a very helpful tool, Visual scheduler with this tool we can specifically assign hundreds of employees to different posts in a very organized matter. Another helpful tool are the various reports that can be produced after a schedule is created. So far Celayix has helped us enhance our scheduling procedures.
October 21, 2016
Shanna R.
D-List Scheduling Manager
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees

“Multiple Property Banquets”

OverallWe use Celayix for all our extra shift booking for multiple properties in the city. The system is easy to use and the Customer Support team offers quick resolutions. I highly recommend them!
Colleen C.
October 18, 2016

“Schedulint Tool”

OverallGreat scheduling tool for a large banquet operation in Las Vegas. With over 550 employees, the Celayix systemed proved extremely efficient and a big labor savings for our department. Don't know how we lived without it.
October 18, 2016
Rob G.
VP of Sales
Accounting, 11-50 employees
October 4, 2016

“Rob Gillespie ”

OverallVP of Sales for Premier Computing, Inc. Have sold multiple Celayix solutions into our client base.
ProsUltra modern look and feel. Lots of additional "add-on" modules.
ConsIntegration to GP, but Premier has written a Scribe Insight integration, so the software is much more seamlessly integrated at this point.
October 4, 2016