CCC ONE Total Repair Platform Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About CCC ONE Total Repair Platform

Helps multiple and single location repair operations automate day-to-day processes and manage their businesses more efficiently. Learn more about CCC ONE Total Repair Platform

Rob O.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
May 13, 2019

“CCC ONE and the IA connection”

Overall My overall experience has been both pleasant and positive! As I mentioned earlier, this program is the more widely used program in the collision industry. It has helped facilitate my marketing efforts solely because of this factor. It has also saved me a ton of time in pure estimate matching alone! I immediately experienced an increase in claims volume once I incorporated CCC ONE into the daily routine. I definitely encourage anybody that is on the fence about obtaining this software to go for it!
Pros I first learned and used CCC ONE when I began working in the collision industry as a rookie estimator over 10years ago. It was easy to learn and use then and the trend continues! I left the body shop scene and became an IA a few years later. After struggling with alternative software I made the switch to CCC ONE and I have to admit that it is the most widely used and most common software in this industry. This is my absolute favorite part of the software! I deal with a lot of estimate matching and having this software has saved me countless labor hours that do not generate income. I also like the real-time updates that keep my figures current. Lastly, the assistance I get from tech support is top notch. Keep up the good work CCC ONE!
Cons There aren't many things to say here but I do have one or two complaints. I have and pay for the RPS option which is to populate recycled parts for the vehicle I am writing. More than half of the time it does not populate any recycled parts for units I am writing even though they are common units, and common parts. This feature, when available, saves me a lot of time! At times, it will do an RPS search for items that do not qualify, such as a quarter panel clear protector which is a one-time use part (adhesive). Lastly, the program does a lot of 'thinking' when switching between screens and such. This however, may be related to my CPU and not the software specifically.
May 13, 2019
Kasey G.
manager
September 25, 2017

“bad customer service and very expensive ”

Prosthe tech guys are pretty great and honestly Icant think of any other PRO! I mean I have kept this for so long because I am a creature of nature and don't like change but it seems as if they have finally gave me a reason to change
Consway too expensive and if they want to change your bill in the middle of your contract they can and then tell you theirs nothing you can do about it after a small giggle *rude* .I have had this software for 30 years when it was something different and now the price keeps going up the company will put things on your account and then say that you signed a contract however the signature is not your signature nor is it anyone that works for your company!
September 25, 2017
Sue P.
Controller
June 12, 2018

“Used as management system for body shop. ”

OverallExport to Quickbooks and Excel very valuable. Ability to scan documents into each RO saves us so much time if we need to research old files.
ProsAbility to export to Quickbooks to avoid double entry for accounting. Reports are good too. Ability to export to Excel also helpful.
ConsSystem is complex and valuable but not very good training available on specific shop issues. I feel that we don't understand all the amazing things we could be doing if we knew how to better use the software.
June 12, 2018
Ken G.
Director of Information Technology
Automotive, 201-500 employees
August 29, 2018

“CCC One delivers exactly what is promised”

OverallThe software performs exactly as promised and is relied upon heavily by our shops. Any time there has been trouble, their technical support is quick to diagnose and repair the problem regardless of the cause.
ProsTheir software will interface with almost every vendor/supplier/insurance company on the market by using the EMS In / Out feature of their software.
ConsNo cons found in the 6 years we have run the software.
August 29, 2018
Jason K.
January 2, 2018

“I'very used this software for several years now and the price keeps keeping higher and higher.”

ProsIt is user friendly and gives access to all vehicle data, but this data is also available through most other estimating software programs at much lower costs.
ConsBuyer Beware ....This company uses one sided contracts to lock their customers into agreements where they can and do increase their rates. Crooked Crooked Company Policies.
January 2, 2018
George A.
Collision estimator
March 13, 2019

“Best auto program”

ProsThat everyone at our shop iOS or android can download the mobile app and have it with us at all times.
ConsSometimes it lags but once restarted it will work. Sometimes pictures don't turn out so we have to retake them but other than that the app is great.
March 13, 2019
DAVID V.
Estimator
February 1, 2019

“Best estimating software!”

ProsI like how much faster it is to use than Audatex. Also it has a bunch of valuable reports.
ConsI don't like how picky it is when you are trying to merge an assignment, they should loosen up the search parameters when trying to merge files.
February 1, 2019
Construction, 201-500 employees
March 14, 2018

“Best auto repair tool there is.”

ProsBest auto repair tool there is. Much easier to use than its competitors. Updates quicker than competitors also.
ConsSupport can be a little hard to get through to. Could stand to update even sooner in the year. Highly recommend.
March 14, 2018
Thomas M.
Shop Manager
May 24, 2017

“There's a reason 80% of the industry uses this software. And I've surveyed about 200 appraisers.”

OverallAccurate estimates, 4 insurance companies put me on direct assignment.
ProsThis software contains data needed for the most simple repair. And the cross-reference with estimating guides just educates you further. If you want to back up your marketing with effective estimates and productivity, start here.
ConsI would appreciate the ability to zoom in on diagrams, to click those tiny parts. And like other programs, sometimes it takes 5 minutes to find a fender molding or pillar molding.
May 24, 2017
Greg C.
March 14, 2019

“Poor support”

OverallVery poor support after purchase
ProsI the system could be great. The problem is the support! CCC rep will be at your shop every month trying to sell you the system showing you how well it works. Once you sign up, is where the problems start. Training is where they fail. You get some online training and couple of days in house. After that forget it, You will never see anyone again. Unless you pay for it. All of my other management system there reps come by 3 to 4 times per year to try and help us with problems. CCC answer call teech help line spend 20 min on phone and then they tell you its your problem you did something worng, or system is set up wrong.
ConsYou must go to three differnt views to get all the information you need to get thinks done
March 14, 2019
Shelby H.
Automotive, 51-200 employees
March 28, 2019

“Do not use CCC or carwise”

OverallUse any other platform besides CCC
ProsThere's nothing I like about CCC and carwise. Customer service is a joke
ConsCustomer service is absolutely horrible and carwise is the most unfair review site possible. It's deceitful for shop owners and deceitful for consumers to use as a review or to post for a review.
March 28, 2019
Peter B.
April 6, 2016

“Best in the Business”

OverallI currently use CCC One Total Repair Platform and it's great! It's extremely easy to use, is far better than Audatex and the management side is also a lot easier than Rome or Nexsyis. You don't have to constantly export and import your EMS from C1 to your management program because it's all wrapped into one. Could it be better? Sure. But one thing I like is they are constantly improving and updating their product. I also use CCC One Touch for mobile estimating which makes our business stand out from the rest who still use clipboards and cameras to write estimates. I can show the customer exactly what I'm talking about as I'm writing the estimate. There is no disappearing behind a computer to give them sticker shock 15 minutes later. You do have to wait for tech support sometimes, but the times I've needed them have been few and far in between.
April 6, 2016
Douglas B.
Collision manager
May 12, 2015

“They make so many promises that they cannot follow through on. Very poor support.”

OverallI really can't even start on this. They have been so deceptive in their dealings with us. I hope other shops have a better experience with them.....................
May 12, 2015
Brian C.
September 30, 2015

“Way over priced.”

OverallNothing more to say just way to expensive for the smaller shops.
September 30, 2015