Timeless Time & Expense Ratings

Overall

About Timeless Time & Expense

Accurately track projects, make better decisions & bill clients by tracking your time, to do items & expenses at the level of detail most appropriate for your business. For Windows & Web. A timer reminder makes it easy to start timers without interrupting your work. Individual entries & a timesheet also available. Includes flexible reporting & invoicing. Find out where you really spend your time & keep abreast of upcoming work. Only $79/user. Free 30-day trial. No monthly or annual fees Learn more about Timeless Time & Expense

M. P.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2016

“Outstanding for consultant work”

OverallAfter searching through many programs that would keep track of the various tasks and billing needs I have as a consultant, I found Timeless Time & Expense. I found that its one-time purchase instead of a subscription was VERY attractive. I downloaded the trial and after only about 30 minutes or so I found that this program did everything I needed, was easy to use, and the price was just too good to pass up. I've been using it for about 6 months daily and only had to call tech support once because there was a process I could not figure out how to do. I got an e-mail reply in just a few hours, needed a little follow-up, and the interchange was complete in hours, not days. I would say their tech support is OUTSTANDING. The problem was with me, not their software, so the patience with which the tech support person treated me was particularly appreciated.
ProsEasy to use, inexpensive--no subscription! Does billing, totals hours, allows changes to anything at any time, and has automatic backup and timers.
ConsFiguring out reports is not entirely intuitive, but after you do a few, even a non-tech person like me can get the hang of it.
Recommendations to other buyersI have seen other sites review this software and some of them obviously didn't use the software. I would urge anyone considering this software to do the 30-day free trial.
July 30, 2016
Cecile E.
Health Care Compliance Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
March 3, 2017

“Best and easiest ever!”

OverallThis software is flexible, you can configure it to be very simple , or you can configure a very complex tracking system. It remembers previous entries for each sccount, making it so easy to enter time. I have been using a version of this software since 2006 and have upgraded over the years. Customer support is very quick. They understand their software well and are very courteous and helpful. Also the price is so reasonable. Best software investment I have ever made!
ProsSo easy to configure and to enter time. Also great price
ConsI have none.
Recommendations to other buyersLove your support staff.
March 3, 2017
Detlef G.
Regional Technical Specialist
Construction, 501-1000 employees
August 1, 2016

“Excellent Time Recording Software”

OverallI bought this software several years ago and use it daily for work time recording to Clients and Work Items. I never had any problem at all. Just recently my computer crashed and I wasn't sure how to reinstall and recover my data. I contacted the Support Center and within shortest time I had a reply from Kim which solved my problem.
ProsIts easy to use and understand and there is plenty of options to have your reports the way they are needed.
ConsDo not really have any cons, happy with the software
Recommendations to other buyersJust fine
August 1, 2016
Alberto C.
Engineer
October 22, 2015

“Great product, great Company, great support”

OverallThe best software I purchased in my life. It is easy to use to track time and activities, billing and very useful reporting tools and options. I have been using TT&E for almost 8 years. I love it because it's so easy to learn, easy to use but yet so powerful with a lot of customization and custom reporting. Support is very good and MAG Softwrx is always open to suggestions for enhancing the software. You just can't find a better product for the price and features.
October 22, 2015
Ian M.
September 17, 2015

“Tried the rest: this is the best”

OverallEasy to use, intuitive, flexible. Ideal for how I use it which is to keep track of projects, the amount of time spent on them, and produce various reports which are highly customisable. Useful for billing clients for the time spent on their jobs. No cons that I can think of. A suggestion that would make it even better (for me, anyway) would be to have an optional popup every so often to check whether the timing should continue or stop.
September 17, 2015
Bill D.
April 13, 2016

“Excellent Product”

OverallI have been using this product since 2003 for a variety of projects without fail. Any issues I have encountered have been quickly and professionally resolved by an excellent technical support staff. I do not have overly complicated requirements so can not speak to the full capabilities of the product but for my uses over the last 13 years it has performed as needed in every aspect.
April 13, 2016
Mark W.
President / Owner
April 2, 2014

“Easy to use, simple to customize, track time, expenses and print reports.”

OverallI have been using this product for a very long time almost from it's inception in 1997. It is extremely easy to use, easy to learn and customize. You can have multiple levels for Customers, projects, tasks, sub-tasks, it just depends how detailed you want to be. It takes care of expenses as well as different billing rates. Try it free for 30 days and I know you will buy it.
April 2, 2014
Carla C.
April 11, 2016

“Excellent software”

OverallThis software has paid for itself over and over. It is easy to use and tracks our time and expenses exactly as we need. The reports give us the information we need. I especially like the progress report. Timeless makes us look good to our clients--both internal and external!
April 11, 2016
Cor v.
February 27, 2015

“very powerfull program”

Overallthis program is the best and most flexible time keeper I have found using it now for many years and will keep doing this
February 27, 2015
Alex L.
CPA
December 21, 2015

“Effective and user friendly.”

OverallI've been using the software for years and love it!
December 21, 2015