Job Tracker Professional Ratings

Overall

About Job Tracker Professional

Job Tracker Professional enables you to create quotations, costings, estimates, jobs, purchase orders, credit notes, invoices and so much more. You'll also be able to easily and instantly send these to your field engineers, customers and accounts department. Schedule engineers , assign stock, then track progress on estimates, jobs and payments with our easy to use but comprehensive reporting tools. Learn more about Job Tracker Professional

Ian B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
December 16, 2016

“The Engine of Our Business”

OverallWe are an Electrical Contractor and Electric Motor Repair Company and have been using Job Tracker for over a decade. Upgrading from Standard to Professional as our business needs has changed and technology became more widespread. We use Job Tracker Professional to record all our work from the original inquiry right through to receipt of payment. This allows us to access any job and within seconds we can see the who, the why the when. Any related paperwork such as timesheets, advice notes, invoices, photos, certificates, all is just a click away. Job Tracker Professional has permitted us to move very close to a paperless office, giving us huge savings on paper, printing, postage and time. It is easy to create and keep up to date any Company Stationary. A pleasant surprise being the reduction in human errors when passing on specific information, such as Contact Numbers, addresses, Purchase Orders, etc. All the above said we estimate that we only use 30-40 % of what Job Tracker is capable of handling. Reliability - Well nothing is perfect and we have had the pleasure of phoning Sam a number of times. You will find it hard to find a more helpful guy. Response times are very good. We have had a few goes at trying to break JT over the years, Sam has always got it up and running again. In an era when businesses need to improve efficiency and reduce costs, Job Tracker Professional has been one of our main tools. Thank you
ProsThe ease of access to any related documents to a specific job. To be able to go back since the time we started to use JT over 10 years ago has proved invaluable to us and our clients. We can find old jobs when our clients are unable. Specific details down to serial numbers.
ConsIt can be a little inflexible at times, we have normally been able to achieve what we need by other means.
Recommendations to other buyersWe have regular contact with Sam, and try to give helpful feedback.

By Sherwin Business Systems on February 3, 2017
Mike thanks ever so much for a great review. It's always great to speak to you. and as always to discuss how we can continue to develop Job Tracker Pro to meet your business needs.
December 16, 2016
Lindsey H.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2016

“Job Tracker Professional is a Godsend”

OverallI first discovered Job Tracker Pro for my business around 8 years, or so ago. At that time, I thought it was an amazing software package. Since then, the software has been developed even further. From within the software quotes can be raised, as can invoices, job sheets etc at the press of a button. Find all information pertaining to a specific job. Not just documentation you have sent out, but you can drag documents into Job Tracker direct from your email, etc, or simply scan a document in. I highly recommend Job Tracker Professional.
ProsEditable fields so it can be customized to your business. Easy to use document templates. Click of a button personalized documents to send out to clients.
ConsUser manual needs updating, but that doesn't affect the software. However, the developers do a have a Youtube channel, so you can, more often than not, find what you need on there.
December 6, 2016
Mike B.
Utilities, 11-50 employees
January 26, 2017

“Warrior Trenchless”

Overallsam and the team are exceptioanl at working with you to exspand your process and fuctionality and they have been a great partner in the groth of our business
Prosease of use, flexabiltiy and customisation
Consnothing it ticks all our boxes although the mobile version could be better
Recommendations to other buyersyes buy it if you are a SME

By Sherwin Business Systems on February 3, 2017
Mike thanks ever so much for a great review. Fully agree with your comments on the mobile app and pleased to say that we amidst some exciting development work to further enhance the capabilities of Job Tracker Mobile. We will be launching the new developments soon and it would be great to hear your views on it when we do.
January 26, 2017
John W.
MD
May 18, 2011

“A very good piece of software”

OverallS B Systems has proved to be a very reliable business partner. Job Tracker Professional does more than we need it to, but with the help from Sam we've been able to use more and more of it. I highly recommed Job Tracker Professional to any business looking to implement a system that will grow with your business.
Prostechnical support is first class, very easy to use very easy to configure fields fields are all programmable colour coded fields produces all our paperwork very cost effective
ConsI'm told this is in the pipeline but at the moment you cannot access the system via the internet.
May 18, 2011
Michael G.
April 26, 2016

“This had me laying in bed thinking of all the time it was going to save me.”

OverallThis is a hidden gem of a package. You don't need a degree in computers to use. it lets me record the information I need, I produce my work sheets and invoices on it. It tells me where my engineers are and where they should be and how much I make on each job. Its got so much more than I need at the moment but as I grow I'll make even more use of it. Cons: So far none. Pros: SBSystems customer support has been brilliant. every question I asked has been answered .
April 26, 2016
michael d.
January 25, 2017

“job tracker”

Overalljob tracker is designed for my business and does what I require to run smoothly and efficiently run reports etc
January 25, 2017