Miva Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About Miva

Miva is the creator of a premium ecommerce platform for modern enterprise business. To date, Miva software has powered more than $100 billion in online sales worldwide, leveraging content and complex data into sophisticated site UI, state-of-the-art transaction and inventory management, and strong systems integration. Miva's in-house development and design team empowers a global community of store owners, web developers, and designers to build innovative omni-channel B2B and B2C businesses. Learn more about Miva

Tamara B.
1-10 employees
August 12, 2016

“Miva Merchant Support ”

OverallWe have been using Miva Shopping chart for over a decade but just recently started using them as our webhost. We have been very pleased with their support team. The team is attentive and knowledgeable. They work quickly to resolve issues . This fact is very important to small internet store owners.
ProsMiva's ability to sync with QB's and ShipWorks is a valued feature. We just could not process our orders as efficiently without it.
ConsIt has been a challenge to get accustomed to each new upgrade. Each one comes with it's own learning curve and it can be time consuming for small business owners to understand. That said, the upgrade from Miva 5.5 to 9 was seamless.
Recommendations to other buyersWe believe that Miva Merchant is one of the best shopping cart experiences on the market. We have been very satisfied with the added benefit of having them as our web host.
August 12, 2016
Jason B.
Director of Marketing
Retail, 11-50 employees
May 31, 2018

“Incredible Ecommerce Tool”

OverallIt's incredibly easy to use. I always suggest new stores to use Miva whenever possible.
ProsMiva is very easy to work with for any online marketer or ecommerce professional. I have worked with them for complex websites and they were able to handle very large sites and very complex rules with no issues.
ConsGetting any third party to integrate with Miva is usually pretty expensive. Other ecommerce platforms like Magento and Shopify have simple apps for integration. The bigger Miva gets, the more this issue will go away. I just wish it would happen now! Integration fees a lot of the time are way too much and make it difficult to add new functionality to my website.
May 31, 2018
Colin M.
Owner/President
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 30, 2017

“We have been with Miva since 2002. The cart and support have always been excellent.”

OverallAn effective website shopping cart with 100% uptime that is intuitive and easy to use.
ProsMiva is easy to use and flexible. Every time we have upgraded we have looked hard to see if there was something better value for money and did not find anything. Uptime on our cart has been very close to 100% and if we run into a problem the support staff are quick and very helpful.
ConsI would like free, recovery of the abandoned, post-input, customer information URLs, containing the customer email and other information (just before shipping and payment method selection). Followed by an automatic promotion, module. Nobody else has this either
June 30, 2017
Retail, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2018

“Miva Continues to Grow”

OverallAt first it was a great platform which did what we needed but went downhill. It then went through a roller coaster of executive changes, is back on the right, and has great potential if development continues.
ProsExtremely Flexible Platform, Easy to Code in, Tons of Plugins/Developers, Great Support from most Miva Staff. Dedicated Account Managers.
ConsThere are tons of small little nuances about the software that just make things so much more difficult. Especially in regards to bulk product editing. It is getting better, but just not there yet. Some customer support staff/account manager do not seem very knowledgeable or driven.
July 12, 2018
Dottie M.
Retail, Self-employed
November 15, 2016

“Support Service/Sam Newbold”

OverallI have been using Miva Merchant for over ten years and I want to say how happy I am with the program, the support, and the consistency of excellent customer service! I have been talking with Sam Newbold about a new website and he has been more than helpful - very responsive, knowledgeable, and patient. He has been a tremendous asset to me in this new update!!
ProsIt is user friendly and comes with great customer support.
November 15, 2016
Robert B.
October 26, 2017

“Great!!”

ProsWorks good, looks good and easy to use. I am not a computer wizard but I can use this program with out a lot of assistance, and when I do need assistance Miva provides it quickly.
October 26, 2017
October 12, 2017

“I am not a computer expert, but customer service agent was patient and gave me excellent customer support.”

OverallIt's easy to make sales through my web site. They have good SEO.
ProsEasy to list new products and to change details about existing products. Customer service has always been helpful with any questions.
October 12, 2017
Mark B.
Owner/Director
August 9, 2015

“Nick Rodney's Customer Service is Incredible”

OverallWell, I truly doubt I've ever had better customer service in my lifetime than that provided by Nick. In fact, I made it a point to wait for the times he was working to try to garner only his help specifically in the areas that needed to be undertaken. I trust him fully in his knowledge of Miva and its related areas, and in his amazing attitude towards work. Nick would suggest and take on improvements that were not even thought of - much less expected - but that greatly benefited me. He also demonstrated a real desire to remove every conceivable negative issue raised, and simply displayed a happy willingness to go above and beyond. And besides all that, he's a really great guy to talk to... So, for example, during the very arduous and time-consuming task of updating both my dev site and regular store site from Miva 5 to Miva 9.004, including my many idiosyncratic requests, my need for explanation (sometimes a few times on the same issue, out of many), and the updating of a ton of modules (sometimes more complicated than might be expected), Nick dealt with it all perfectly, and was kind, modest, and thoughtful throughout. Say it and it gets done, and then he adds to that. Now that's customer service! While very good customer service is rare enough nowadays, excellence like this is almost a shock to your system. (If anyone deserves a raise, it is this man!)
August 9, 2015
Monique W.
Webmaster
51-200 employees
December 21, 2017

“Been happily using Miva for years. They continue to improve the product and documentation!”

ProsYou have access to tweak almost everything through certain modules, and in recent years changes were made so that you can do even more without needing to purchase additional modules.
ConsDocumentation was really lacking for a number of years! We do a lot of customization and in the past we were sometimes limited because of the lack of documentation. Also, many customizations required the purchase of additional modules. However, it's been improving in recent years.
December 21, 2017
Dianne D.
February 27, 2014

“Upgrading from Miva 4 to Miva 5.5”

OverallFor most people, this would have been relatively easy especially given the wonderful assistance from Miva's support technicians. BUT, as I am a readily confessed technophobe, the transition was truly an ordeal for me and I came close to quitting several times. My Miva version was so old that the keywords didn't transfer over and many of the product descriptions were without the appropriate html code. So in addition to not having a clue about what I needed to do, I literally had to re-write over 750 product descriptions adding keywords and meta tags along the way. My site finally went "live" yesterday. It could never have happened without all of the support technicians who helped. I got extremely lucky when Sam Newbold suggested he stay with me through the whole process so it became one very, very long ticket. Sam held my hand for the past three weeks. I am unbelievably appreciative of his help. He provided very clear, concise instructions that even I was able to follow (most of the time). And he has the patience of a saint. This transition could never have happened without him and the other support technicians who helped. I still have a lot to do - mostly but not all cosmetics. To all the support technicians: I'm afraid you've not heard the last dumb question from me but at least now I'm very confident of the help I will continue to receive going forward.
February 27, 2014
PeggyAnn C.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
June 26, 2017

“Great dealing with a professional Miva Support. Answered and resolved my concerns.”

OverallIt suits my needs at the current time.
ProsUser friendly. I like the fact that support is patient and understanding and walks me through the process.
June 26, 2017
Karry B.
1-10 employees
August 2, 2016

“Fast and fabulous!”

OverallQuick and easy. My problem was solved and I was able to take care of my customer quickly. That is important.
August 2, 2016
Rev. Tony P.
Executive Minister
November 1, 2015

“The Tech Support Couldn't Have Been Better! Amazing!”

OverallFor a couple of months our site was considerably over it's disk space allotment as we did an upgrade and back-ups were saved. Saturday night I went through the site eliminating "things" I thought weren't needed. I thought the "miracles_mm5" database had to do with an old Joomla version and I deleted it! I forgot that the MIVA store also used a .sql database. Silly me! Sunday night I went to log into the store to find ... NO STORE! I saw the error message that the "miracles_mm5" database couldn't be found and I immediately knew what I had done. The anxiety I felt was intense! I called support at about 6:30 p.m. Pacific on a Sunday evening. Nick answered right away. He was very reassuring and I wanted lots of reassurance. He reminded me of daily back-up that went back for weeks, He said he had to call the Florida tech but that this was "site down" and MIVA would get on it right away. He said, most likely it would be restored from a back up within an hour. ~48 minutes later I received an email saying that the store was restored. I checked and there it was. I realize that this was about 10:30 p.m. on a Sunday evening in Florida. That is pretty impressive tech service! How could that get any better?
November 1, 2015
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
July 29, 2019

“great service, needs integrations”

OverallAll-round inventory, finance, and sales management
ProsMiva offers a very solid product, good customization, and strong customer service. It's head and shoulders above other online sales platforms for medium-sized businesses that need a central platform for managing inventory and finances as well as online sales. And they also offer web hosting!
ConsThere's really no reason why Miva shouldn't have free/easy integrations like many of it's competitors. Customizing or paying for each integration can get quite onerous.

By Miva on August 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to give us detailed feedback about your experience with Miva. We aim to provide the best features for our clients while providing live 24/7 customer support. Baked into the Miva platform are powerful features that allow Miva users to distinguish their brand from day one. This approach allows Miva to provide a seamless shopping experience with less dependency third party plugins, although we do have a robust ecosystem of partner integrations, including free ones, at https://apps.miva.com/. We love feedback so please feel free to reach us at 800.608.6482. We want to hear what integrations you think would make Miva a better platform. :)
July 29, 2019
March 8, 2018

“Pretty powerful eCommerce tool with some learning curve. Bit pricey for small business owners.”

OverallPretty nice set of features that cover a broad range of business needs for eCommerce.
ProsImpressive list of functionality, especially in the introductory pricing packages. It takes a bit of time to learn how to use it from the administrator's perspective but has quite a bit to offer in terms of features and functionality, including B2B capabilities.
ConsThe pricing model could use a little review and the ability to use it for a trial period is not very inviting and too limiting.
March 8, 2018
Susanne M.
May 30, 2014

“Help with Miva Admin - Setting up an automatic customer mailer”

OverallI received a return call back from your customer support person Chris. Immediately I got a sense of him being "charged up" and "there for me" with a sense of urgency. Since I am a little slow with computers, he invited me to join the session through some conference type software and explained the steps needed for me to create the customer email. I have spoken to many of your customer folks over the years and I have always had very good experiences. Somehow Chris seemed super fast in figuring this all out which was a pleasure. I so enjoy the fact that all your customer folks work without using "canned sentences" or saying stupid things at the end as in "Thank you for using AT&T - it's been a pleasure working with you". And thanks to all of you for speaking English without a weird accent. You all have my highest compliments. When Chris mentioned that I will have an option to complete a 5-star survey and five being the best, I was disappointed because I wanted to give him a 10. In this forum I could not enter 5 stars in the "customer service" area.
May 30, 2014
John S.
Managing Partner
December 23, 2013

“Gene Montgomery”

OverallTo Whom It May Concern, In a time when customer service is widely reduced to reading a script and mind you, not very well, interacting with someone like Gene Montgomery is rare. He proved that he cared about me and my business though care was never uttered from his mouth. No, his actions spoke much louder than a person trained to be empathetic to customers under duress. Gene clearly understands that listening to his clients is the most critical element to helping create client solutions. The primary reasons why I felt compelled to write these comments are Gene's ability to effectively listen incorporate his innate qualities for empathy coupled with follow through, what else can Miva and I ask for, no question mark required. I intentionally left out the details of my recent experience with Gene for they would have supported yet detracted from my exceptional Client Care experience. Additionally, I elected not have anyone read between the lines and be straight forward just like Gene was with me! Sincerely, John A. Sutton Managing Partner, INLIT, LLC
December 23, 2013
Ben M.
Account Services Coordinator
August 30, 2017

“Great customer service. All problems handled timely and professionally. ”

ProsI like how the software is user friendly, and how I can always get in touch with a Miva representative if I run into problems. We have been adding alot of additions to our website, and I'm not sure how far I would have gotten if I couldn't go to miva for a quick solutions.
ConsNo complaint so far except that some review system apps do not work with Miva's system, which is frustrating because now I have to find new review systems. Not a huge deal though.
August 30, 2017
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
May 16, 2018

“Miva's customer service gets 5 stars! ”

ProsI have had a few issues and they are great at responding and following up to my and my team's requests. We are able to add a lot of customizations to our shopping cart and all these integrations are included within our package. Best of all, there has never been any extra charges.
ConsThe overall price is a bit high amongst its competitors. You get what you pay for. Also wish the analytics were more robust.
May 16, 2018
Tom S.
February 7, 2016

“Sales: Unmatched Big Sales, Big Dollars, Big Lifestyle Big Miva, always win every day all day long!!”

OverallMiva Review: 2016 Big Sales, Big Dollars, Big Lifestyle Big Miva, we always win every day all day long with Miva!! We did the whole thing we are supposed to do as a Miva store, as an eCommerce store that Evolved- thanks to Miva and their People and Storefront The Miva People: unmatched 5 stars Technical Support: unmatched 5 stars Developers: unmatched 5 stars Design Team: unmatched 5 stars Sales: Unmatched 10 stars If you have the wherewithal, the ability and Miva support; then and you yes you, can get to it and make it happen! Big Sales, Big Dollars Big Lifestyle Big Miva, never let us down- We always win every day all day long with Miva!! Store Tom Schreiber Miva Store Customer www.tacticaldefense.com
February 7, 2016
dalia m.
August 25, 2015

“Do not waste your money”

Overallwe had been Miva users since Miva4 and recently upgraded to Miva9. It was a disaster in so many ways. I had to pay a license for each of our staff of $50 per month called a seat license. So if 3 people work on your store concurrently during the day - shipping, customer service, admin-- that is $150 per month additional. Then there is the limit on band width. The more visits, the more you pay. If you have large images as we do, the bandwidth goes up as does your monthly fee. In today's world an commerce platform should not cost this much for what you are getting. Now for the image manipulation by Miva. They have this weird algorithm of resizing images and it does not necessarily fit within the scope of the product page. So our images did not blend well with one another which threw the whole design off. The SEO fields are weak. The categories are confusing to work with. We finally gave up on miva9 and went with another platform. Almost forget, their technical support is almost non existent. Took 3 days for an answer via email and you can never get through on the phone. Since leaving miva9 I have tried 2 other eccomerce platforms and their prices and performance have been superior to miva9.
August 25, 2015
Christine D.
February 10, 2017

“Great Customer Support”

OverallI had a particularly interesting shipping problem to deal with and the support staff was tenacious in finding a way to resolve my issue. He asked if he could have a few minutes to work on it rather than keep me waiting. He called me back in about 15 minutes and stepped me through the steps necessary to fix a problem that I just couldn't figure out on my own. His technical support solution will save us money we were losing up until this time. I cannot thank him enough for taking the time to really listen to what my problem was and caring enough to resolve it for me. Truly appreciated!
February 10, 2017
Candy F.
Webmaster
June 3, 2015

“Happie is FANTASTIC!”

OverallI had an issue with the Coupon Code showing on our Order Confirmation Email and no one seemed to be able to address or resolve the issue. After much research and anxiety, I submitted a support ticket to Miva and was delighted with the energy of Happie. For 2 days we communicated back and fourth to resolve the issue. Some had told me that this couldn't be accomplished without special coding (cost extra from our design team) but it just didn't make sense. Happie was very willing to work closely with me to resolve this issue and she did. Can't begin to tell you how valuable Happie is...a keeper!! Hope I get to work with Happie again...
June 3, 2015
Wayne G.
June 27, 2014

“Customer Support That Goes Above and Beyond”

OverallI spoke with Nick today since I was wanting to be sure my transition to a new card processor would go smoothly. Not only did Nick know all the things to be done, he knew how to explain why each step was important. There was no downtime during the call either. During the call, Nick did a quick review to make sure my site was running "up to date". So, with that one call, I also leaned how to take advantage of customizing order confirmation emails using the built in easy to configure templates that I had previously been unaware of and had been wanting to address for a long time. Hats off to Nick and Miva for going above and beyond to keep store operators informed...
June 27, 2014
Debra C.
Architect
January 11, 2014

“Very responsive technical support from Miva staff and esp. Gene”

OverallAs I only use simple and older version of Miva, this response is about Miva Merchant's tech support in relation to web site hosting. Yesterday I discovered a rather complex issue with our web site and Gene now has it solved. Our web site is written in PHP, apparently unlike the Miva software, but with some input from my web designer, they had the issue solved. Gene even called me Saturday night at my office to see if the test emails had come through since i had not responded to his queries yet. There have been a few other times in the last few months that we have had to contact tech support and other were equally responsive. Thanks Miva.
January 11, 2014
Tom Z.
August 18, 2014

“excellent migration from old web host”

OverallI'll admit I did drag my heels about instituting the switch away from the Miva Mercahant platform in my old web host, but they ( the old host) never told me I wouldn't be able to keep the present appearance of my website if I stayed with them and switched platforms - until it was too late. It was literally 48 hours to the deadline before I figured out I'd have to get a new host to keep the site looking as it was. And, Miva saved the day by offering to migrate my site to their own servers, lock stock & barrel, before the deadline. And so they did, quickly and perfectly. Thank you Miva Merchant.
August 18, 2014
Carm G.
January 8, 2014

“Five Star!”

OverallNick, Level 2 Tech Support, is The FIVE Star man! Super helpful just calling in to reset password but Nick noticed that I needed to renew the url that is with another provider but was going to expire. Basically, he reviewed and anything on my account that needed help and any questions I had, he very politely, professionally, concisely yet thoroughly answered and resolved. The HUGE issue he solved is an outgoing email problem that I'd just given up on solving after talking to many people in Miva support several years ago. It took 3 minutes and Nick solved it. Thank you, Nick! You're the Five STAR man!!
January 8, 2014
Keli E.
November 23, 2014

“Nick is "THE MAN"”

OverallIt's funny <sarcasm> that the biggest gateway/processor has 9-5 support M-F and NONE on the weekends (won't mention names but Nick knows who I'm talking about) yet MIVA is 24/7. Not only do they have actual support but damned GOOD support. Friendly, effective, patient. Had an emergency Poodle incident and spent a lot of time with support, Nick via phone and others (Jim and Laura) trying to upgrade a store *under fire*... a store from 1999! Flawless. This is why I've been with Miva since 1999 and why I'm staying.
November 23, 2014
Banana G.
March 19, 2014

“Awesome Product & Amazing Customer Service”

OverallI have been a long time customer of Miva Merchant since the v4.0 days and now an even happier v5.5 user. The product is the real deal. Any entrepreneurs that want to have a professional & scalable ecommerce platform, this is the perfect product. Customer Service is absolutely amazing, especially Stacey Atkins. I have literally emailed her 11 times for random store help and she has responded quickly and explained every dumb question patiently. It's awesome when you have a great product and great customer service behind it.
March 19, 2014
Steve S.
February 6, 2014

“Great Tech Support”

OverallWe have been using Miva Merchant on our sites for over 10 years. The program has grown consistently better over the years as well as the Tech Support. If I could give Nick Rodney 10 stars I surely would. We had an issue printing labels using Endicia and he was able to trouble shoot the issue where Endicia was not. Step by Step he figured it was a Java issue, not a Miva Merchant or Endicia Issue. Thank you so much for the excellent service. Service like this make Miva Merchant the go to Shopping Cart Program.
February 6, 2014
Cynthia M.
January 16, 2014

“Gene Montgomey is Really Awesome!”

OverallI've been with Miva for a number of years now, and their technical support has been great. Gene however, really goes the extra mile for you when you're lucky enough to get him. I recently had an issue, and was astounded at how quickly he resolved the issue. He knew exactly what to do, did it and problem gone! He was even kind enough to follow up the next day with emails and phone calls to make sure. Mive is blessed to have such a dedicated man, and I'm glad he answered the phone when I called.
January 16, 2014
Greg F.
October 30, 2014

“Miva is a great service”

OverallI've been using Miva for over 10 years, it's been a great in all that time. They have changed with the times and upgrades have been seamless. In the rare instantces that I have needed tech support, they have always been very responsive and helpful. Chris in particular has been super helpful with a recent problem I had when my card processor changed a number of security settings. They might cost a little more than some other services, but I think it's worth it.
October 30, 2014
Fred B. M.
the Head Fred
February 4, 2014

“Mive Merchant Support Tech”

OverallHad to change my cart from Miva 4+ to 5.5 and was dreading the switch. Support Technician Sam Newbold couldn't have been more helpful is he tried. Promptness and patient were merely two of the strongest assets exhibited. Having some older software that contributed to an FTP problem, Sam worked up the code and dropped it into my domain for me. If you ever have an issue and need help from MM, I can only wish for your a Sam Newbold in your future. Fred B. Mullett
February 4, 2014
Margaret M.
November 17, 2016

“superb customer support”

OverallIn calling Miva Merchant today (early hours of the morning EST) Nick gave great support...he solved the problem for me (cut off), showed how I could avoid the situation another time and offered a possibility for website help in the future and also solved a future problem for me which I was unaware of at the time. He was patient, clear in his help and extremely willing to offer assistance. Thank you.
November 17, 2016
Bruce B.
Partner
October 7, 2014

“Nick Rodney”

OverallRecently we were on an important trip with a seldom used laptop and discovered I had failed to update a vital email password . . . my wife's (she is also my business partner). Nick's response was efficient, professional and thorough, protecting the security of our site while gracefully saving me from a stupid mistake. Miva Merchant is fortunate to have Nick represent them. He deserves every one of those gold stars.
October 7, 2014
Jon S.
April 7, 2014

“Nick Rodney Support Technician II | Miva Merchant ”

OverallNick Rodney Support Technician II | Miva Merchant did a fantastic job for my company. We had some issues with our emails though our website being kicked back to us. Nick found out why & resolved the issue. Nick kept me informed throughout the process & communicated well with us. I would recommend this product to other companies & it is good to know that we have people like Nick on our side. Thank you Nick Jon
April 7, 2014
Aaron S.
Co-Founder
December 21, 2013

“Hosting Services”

OverallAlthough I don't use Miva Merchant as a shopping cart specifically, we do use them as a hosting service. Gene Montgomery was overwhelmingly supportive and helpful in addressing issues that occurred with our site. He was persistent, fact oriented, and worked to resolve the issue, and kept me calm. He addressed an outage that was costing us money every day, and if he's typical of the support provided by Miva, I'd recommend them for hosting every day.
December 21, 2013
denise b.
Web developer
Design, Self-employed
September 23, 2016

“support is quick”

OverallMiva is pretty good - not as user friendly as some other carts but pretty powerful if you know a little html. Support is quick - the turn around is good.
ProsPowerful - alot of options. I like the upgrades done.
ConsNot as user friendly (backend) as big commerce or yahoo. front end works great for end user.
Recommendations to other buyersthe most frustrating part of miva store is the customization of pages. Aside from the product pages, if you want to customize home or other pages, you need to know html to customize which is fine for me but frustrating for my clients.
September 23, 2016
Tony C.
May 16, 2014

“Best compay ever.”

OverallI can't comment on everyone individually. It world take a week. Miva has the best people. The tech support is a 10 star rating. But a shout out to some of my contacts at their firm, Nick, Jason, Patrick Shea, Stacey, Byran, Robert, William, Joe, Geranamo (sorry about the spelling), Laura, Nathan, Dianna, Frankie, Gene, Jorge, Sam, Pat Elliot. If I missed anyone my apologies.
May 16, 2014
Carol P.
May 15, 2014

“Frankie Bilyeu - Great Customer Service!!! ”

OverallI have spoken with and been in contact by email several times with Frankie. As always, he is very helpful and courteous. The conversion to Miva 5.5 was painless with everyone's help and I am very glad it has been done . I also changed credit card processors and my account executive was also very impressed with the ease of contacting Miva and getting things done quickly. Many thanks!!!
May 15, 2014
Julieg G S.
51-200 employees
July 22, 2016

“Good Software”

OverallEasy to use and user friendly application. Use Miva for fast transaction in easiest way. Get quick answers to your problem here.
July 22, 2016
Devin H.
December 3, 2015

“Miva Merchant's new pricing model will be their demise.”

OverallMiva recently changed their pricing model which is now based off gross sales. This is an awful way to do it, since all company's margins are different. Some might have a 50% margin while others may have 5% or 10%. Plans range from $79.99 a month (for up to $100,000 gross sales a year) to $1500 a month (for $1,000,000 gross sales a year). This is really bad and expensive. Our company grosses a little over a million, but our profit margin is just over 10%. That means we are making 100k in profit (before overhead and other costs) and paying Miva 18k of it. How terrible is that? If we stayed with Miva we would most likely lose money overall after all the bills are paid. We will be leaving Miva and suggest others do as well.
December 3, 2015
Alex D.
February 22, 2015

“Upgrading to Version 9 ”

OverallI had a very good experience with Nick Rodney upgrading to version 9. He was incredibly patient and stayed with us thru the upgrade process to ensure everything was working well with our shopping cart. He helped us add a Fex-Ex shipping option for our international customers which was very important for us. This is truly great customer service!
February 22, 2015
Fran F.
November 19, 2014

“Shout out to Support Tech Nick Rodney”

OverallI want to express my gratitude to Nick Rodney, Support Technician II, who promptly answered my call to the support line after 11 PM on a Saturday night. Nick patiently answered my questions and helped me correct multiple issues. I really wasn't expecting any help at all so late on a weekend night, but the service I received was outstanding!
November 19, 2014
Susan A.
September 11, 2014

“migration of old site to MIVA. ”

OverallAlex Roberts is the support tech who worked with me. He showed an amazing amount of patience with my limited computer ability. He went out of his was to make the migration of my site possible. My shopping cart was outdated even though it was a MIVA product. My host is now MIVA also. the support i got from Alex and MIVA was/is superior.
September 11, 2014
Dr. Ed H.
President & CEO
January 23, 2014

“Nick Rodney's Customer Service and Support is Outstanding !!!”

OverallNick Rodney's Customer Service and Support is Outstanding !!! He was professional, thorough, detailed, listened extremely well, and anticipated my needs for correcting the service issues we had. He should be recognized for his efforts. I would highly recommend Miva Merchants as a vendor based upon Nick's performance. Thank you for all your help.
January 23, 2014
Todd B.
December 9, 2015

“Nick in help has been tremendous”

Overalli have a lot of decisions to make as to the direction of the software. They help I have gotten from NIck and Doug and Kevin in support have been tremendous. I don't think I can built such a big site myself. But I have learned a lot in the process already and they have taken the extra time.
December 9, 2015
Jeff K.
July 25, 2014

“Nick great Customer Service Late at night!”

OverallNick was amazing on solving my issue fast and is very knowledgable on using the Miva platform. I am very great full he works the night shift and is there every time I call at those long late night hours. I have talked to him over three times now and he deserves a five star rating. Thanks again Nick!
July 25, 2014
David S.
April 28, 2014

“Nick Rodney ... Extraordinary Customer Support and Service”

OverallNick provided us with fantastic customer support from identifying our current Miva needs to items that we would need in the months ahead. In addition to providing us with the support details he made the upgrades a seamless process so that we could concentrate on business. We are totally in the right hands with Nick.
April 28, 2014
Mitchell C.
February 7, 2014

“Conversion from Miva 4.xxxx to Miva 5.5”

OverallMoving our company website from Miva 4.xxx to Miva 5.5 was an easy and pleasant experience. This was made possible because of Sam Newbold, Support Technician. He was knowledgeable and helpful with all aspect of the conversion. His responses to questions were quick and informative. Five Thumbs Up for Sam Newbold. Thanks!
February 7, 2014