rsvpBOOK Ratings

Overall

About rsvpBOOK

Smart, Simple, Customizable. Our online event registration and management software is made to make your life easier. Our powerful but easy to use software brings together all the online registration and event management, marketing, evaluation and attendee feedback reports, online payment processing tools you need into a single place. Versatile enough to handle events of all sizes; affordable for tight budgets. No contract or set up costs. No more spreadsheets. Sign up for your FREE trial now! Learn more about rsvpBOOK

Candice M.
Volunteer Registration & Communications Captain
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
July 26, 2016

“Easily customizable, robust tool for event registrant assignments, reports, and communication”

OverallI'm in my fourth year of using rsvpBook to manage an average of 900 volunteers who register with us each year. Our event is a 2-day dental clinic that moves to a different city in Arkansas each year, and dental/medical professionals are needed as well as lay volunteers. About half of our volunteers return every year, and about half are new each time. Most of our volunteers have day jobs as well, and most are highly complimentary as to the ease of our event registration. We could not run our clinic each year without maintaining information on our registered volunteers and communicating with them in a timely manner, and rsvpBook enables us to manage all this. We customized our registration questions and answers to help us easily filter registrants according to their abilities/training (or lack thereof) and ensure they can easily assign themselves to appropriate volunteer positions. Each year the rsvpBook staff very willingly works with us to fine-tune our use of the software and help us with our many reports that are crucial for ensuring proper coverage for each clinic. The capability that rsvpBook gives us to copy our event setup from year to year has cut down substantially on the time I must invest to set up registration for upcoming clinics. We're to the point where we can focus on changing a few details and improving our volunteer and event management experience each year. Other states that run similar annual clinics have copied our rsvpBook event setup (with our permission), which has also enable them to get a jump start on managing their events. We've tried another registration software in the past, and it did not come close to meeting our needs the way that rsvpBook does. We plan to keep using this software indefinitely.
ProsEase of use; customizability; responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable staff; compatibility with Excel and email; repeatability.
ConsCan't think of a thing.
Recommendations to other buyersMaking use of setting up package responses to registrant questions (drop-downs, checklists, radio buttons) enables robust reporting, which in turn helps event managers and leaders to evaluate the software and the event each year. This is invaluable to us, and we improve each year because of it.
Lenore R.
March 30, 2017

“Three time user”

OverallChecked out rsvpBOOK 5 years ago to support registration for a 3 day high school reunion event. They were extremely accommodating about our non-profit status in pricing and their customer service was excellent. Used the product again for a complicated golf tournament registration a few years later and representatives were again wonderful about helping to set the program up to do what we wanted. So returned to rsvpBOOK again for a repeat reunion this year, and was thrilled to know that rep was still there to patiently answer the set-up questions that I could not figure out on my own. I am competent on general computer programs but no technical wiz, and I was able to get most of the set up on my own with the help of their handy PDF 'how-to' documents. We set up a Paypal link very easily to accept credit card payments. And their per registration fees are conveniently now handled through monthly credit card charges instead of having to pay by check. The set up of the registration program works best on Explorer or other mainstream browsers - not so well using Thunderbird.
ProsRelatively easy to set up and the reporting tools are very useful. I am able to use their standard reports or set up custom ones that can be accessed by more than one person - which allows for delegation of event activities.
ConsThe limits on sizing of photo banners and placement of logos - at least in the version that I have been using.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want to use the conditional questioning options, do consult with their staff before hand so that you make set-up far easier on yourself!
March 30, 2017
Vonzella F B.
Treasurer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
September 1, 2016

“RSVP Meeting Registration”

Overall Many family members were impressed with the registration system. It really was quick to get it up and running which was amazing with all the variations we wanted. The software has a lot of flexibility and can accommodate just any registration idea.
Pros Ease of adding all the special features we needed like different categories of registration, merchandise selling, flexible donation, installment payments, etc. Sharing reports with other admin members was also a big help. Great support to help me get it going (website help instructions and called in). The reports and email features were amazing. The non-profit accommodation was a big plus.
ConsI really don't think the password feature was helpful for us. No one really used it to go back to a registration, but many members found it confusing. Administrator had to make all the changes. It would be great if that can be turned off it you didn't want to use it.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't hesitate to call in and ask if there is something you dream of doing but can't figure it out. Nelson found ways to help us do all we wanted to do. He also helped me simplify the site.
September 1, 2016
George G.
Director of Registration
July 26, 2016

“We've Done More Than 170 Events Using RSVPbook.com”

OverallGreen Technology delivers multiple conferences and seminars on California's green building code, Green Schools and Green Government to thousands of registrants each year. All the registration for each event occurs on the RSVPbook Platform.
ProsAs a disruptive technology, RSVPbook.com helped us change from spending tens of thousands of dollars per event for outside registration companies to bringing registration in-house cutting costs drastically. Very strong tech support and some minor custom coding enabled us to combine all our registration needs plus a lead retrieval system that generates income from our exhibitors.
ConsHonestly, don't have any.
Recommendations to other buyersThe platform is flexible enough to accomplish any organizations registration requirements.
Amy D.
Techonology Officer
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

“Awesome support!”

OverallMy review comes from a point of view of having used RSVPbook for many years... though there are some areas that become easier with experience, and every year there are improvements (as RSVPbook will take feedback and make the improvements... giving customers a voice), I can't say enough about how flexible and AWESOME their support team is to assist and help find solutions if the customer runs into any challenges or simply has a minor questions; the response time is almost immediate!
Prosflexible and a wide variety of functionality... and of course the reports and tips!
Conssometimes a bit cumbersome.
Recommendations to other buyersin the sections for sessions, would love to see the entry be more flexible, i.e. allowing the sessions to be entered once... the allow to bulk assign a session to multiple times/dates.
Dick V.
Community Chairman
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
August 2, 2016

“Fantastic database platform; used for past 4 years!!!”

OverallCan't thank Nelson and all of you at RSVP for development of this wonderful database info management resource!!! AND, on behalf of Mission of Mercy organizations all over the country, I am most grateful and appreciative of your support and donation to our efforts!! You may want to financially consider restructuring this support to bill us at market rates and then make a dollar donation to each MOM entity vs. a simple rate reduction. Not sure if the IRS would question, but your finance guru could advise!!
ProsFunctionality and usability for someone not tech oriented for database management!!
ConsIt doesn't anticipate what I need, want, dream of!!!LOL Sometimes it takes me a few minutes to think in the context of RSVP to get myself to a place where I want to accomplish a task. The more I use it the easier it is to achieve mobility; repetition is the key to knowledge!!! I know you guys work very hard to develop tools that would be intuitive to us non-tech folks, and that has to be very difficult place for your brains to go!!!!!
Recommendations to other buyersIt may be more of a hardware challenge vs. software, but the cycle time for the "system" to accept updates/changes/edits/data entry that I as a user input is about 45 seconds. While this sounds OK, it is an extremely slow and arduous process to build or edit a platform when you have to do this hundreds of times over and over. There is probably architectural reasons why it takes the database to update saves/edits, but there's a challenge for you to work on after your morning coffee.
August 2, 2016
Scott S.
Program Manager, Informatics Learning & Technology
July 27, 2016

“RSVP for Training Registration ”

OverallWe utilize RSVP to register all of our learners for training classes. Registration is quick, we can track all that attended and lastly, we use the custom reports (which is very easy to use) as our database of all trained users.
ProsThe ease of creating events as well as the ease of our learners self registering for the classes. We can easily check the registration and mark attendance from a smartphone or tablet.
ConsNot much!
Recommendations to other buyersRSVP has been very accommodation with our customizing feature requests. They are always improving their product and adding neat new features. Customer support is always quick to respond to our requests & I can always rely on RSVP to work. It never lets us down!
Madeleine C.
1-10 employees
March 31, 2017

“A dramatic change and improvement of our business operation”

OverallFor over two decades, we operated, by having groups book their participation on a hand written form, with the time spent spell checking and trying to read the hand written forms, we had to have dedicated people just for that job. about 10 years agio, we discovered RSVP BOOK!! and our operation and business have changed! we love the relationship, we have been improving as we go along, the assistance is 100%, the performance is the best and we can't beleive we lived without RSVP BOOK as long as we did!! thank you!
Prosthe savings of man power and the efficiency!
Consnothing!!
Recommendations to other buyersThe fact that when a new need for our operation comes up RSVP BOOK is always responsive and willing, that is something to keep in mind.
March 31, 2017
Ralph O.
Chairman
March 28, 2017

“Conference Registration Made Easy”

OverallWe have used rsvpBOOK for several year to automate the registration and related functions for our conference, and it has been a real boon for us. We are all volunteers, many of whom have limited technical savvy, yet we have easily trained our members to successfully manage the event using the web site tools. the attendees comment about the ease of use and the functionality. From the administration side, the capacity to set up the registration process, manage the attendee information, develop the post-event critiques, communicate by email and all the other management features make this the obvious choice for our event! The support from the staff is absolutely amazing, giving us confidence that we can develop the process with the backing of rsvpBOOK whenever we need it. And the low cost for us as a non-profit organization is the "icing on the cake" in choosing our conference management tools.
ProsEasy of use, technical support, low cost.
ConsI look forward to the development of a smartphone app that will be available to attendees for them to easily manage their schedule for our conference.
Donna W.
Administrative Assistant

“RSVPbook.com User Review”

OverallRSVPbook.com has been very beneficial to meeting the needs of our company. It has enabled us to manage our 5000 plus employee populations' educational tracking and course scheduling requirements.
ProsThe highly responsive and accessible Tech support. The ease of use of the system.
ConsDesire to manipulate the data into more useful reports without much effort. And it's compatibility with Microsoft Access program.
Recommendations to other buyersStreamline the reporting system. There is always a need to know the quantitative data based on the input.
Maryellen W.
Events Services, 1-10 employees

“Great Support”

OverallI receive great support from the team at RSVP book. Responsiveness is key to our business and they excel and making sure they respond quickly.
ProsThe support team and the ease in navigating the site.
ConsI don't have anything specific...I typically let them know if there is something I wish it could do. I like the app but some customer want more functionality an/or ability to download from the app store and not have to use wifi.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep updating the functionality.
Jodi H.
Education Management, Self-employed

“Jodi says...”

OverallI use RSVPBook.com to manage registration for training events. The program seems infinitely flexible. I can't imagine what you might want to do that you can't do. On the down side, that flexibility makes the set-up a bit confusing, but I have never encountered better customer service in my life! Nelson responds to online chat messages instantly and figures out the solution in less than five minutes, seriously. Also, I've never found the website to be down unexpectedly. Grab your readers before you start; the set-up text is small. The registration window looks great though, when you're done!
ProsIt allows me to manage registrations for our relatively small trainings in a cost-effective manner. The alternative would be for me to do it manually, which would eventually lead to an error. Absolutely amazing customer service!
ConsThe set-up text is really small. Perhaps this is just my computer, but I don't think so. The tickets page is confusing. What's the "group" thing? It seems like the part where you input the fee is critical and should jump right out at the user, not be buried under several layers. I know I've said this before in a customer survey, and I can't imagine I'm the only one who thinks this. I've messed it up and had to ask for help on more than one occasion as a result.
Recommendations to other buyersI really do like the software, and the more I use it the better I get. Thanks!
KRISTA BELLE M.
DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2016

“RSVP Book Review ”

OverallThey are very helpful and can assist you in customizing a site that works for your event. Our event continues to grow and change so this is very helpful.
ProsEase of creating the site, customer service, reporting capabilities, easy to obtain the necessary information from our vendors, and as you learn the software it becomes easier for me to update on my own.
ConsThe confirmation page once someone has already registered - if I make a change it should be able to say thank you for updating...instead of sending a NEW confirmation email. It is confusing to our vendors.
August 17, 2016
Lori M.
March 28, 2017

“Superb Customer Service and Great Features that are easy to use!”

OverallWe have used rsvpBook for many years for our registration system. The customer service is phenomenal - they are VERY responsive and easy to work with! The system is very easy to use and navigate. The reporting capabilities and the wizards for creating the registration are helpful. They can even customize specific pieces to meet customer needs!
ProsCustomer service! Easy to use and navigate
Amanda O.
Board Member/Conference Coordinator
Renewables & Environment, Self-employed
March 24, 2017

“Great value and functionality for the cost! Perfect for small non-profits!”

OverallI've used RSVPBook for two conference events thus far and have been really thrilled with the flexibility and functionality of the site given the costs. No start up costs, no hidden fees. It's perfect for organizations who need to filter registrants, sign up for multiple events, purchase additional items, and share information all in one place. It's a bit tricky to figure out, but customer service is super helpful and responds via the 'chat' feature within seconds. The final event site is a bit dated in terms of design and can feel a bit clunky, however, again for not having startup costs and large starter fees, this is by far the best site I've found.
ProsCost. I can take as much time as I want to set things up without being charged- I'm only charged when people register. The fees are reasonable, particularly in light of the functionality. Customer service is also stellar.
ConsThe overall design is certainly dated- like mid-90's powerpoint themes. The administrative dashboard is also a bit tricky to navigate- not very user-friendly. The File cabinet is awful.
Cynthia D.
Conference Co-chair
Education Management, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2016

“rsvpBOOK - best company to work with EVER!”

OverallThe Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference (CMTC) in New Hampshire is a 4-day event with Monday PreConference and 3 full conference days. We have multiple session types along with multiple registration fees and deadlines. rsvpBOOK has kept up with our needs since 2010.
ProsThe best part of this software is the technical support provided by the rsvpBOOK staff. They are professional, responsive, knowledgeable, and fun! The software has grown in its complexity over the years, but the support staff is always very helpful and patient in assisting with tasks you likely do only one time per year. The software is flexible, provides historical data over time, can be customized at a reasonable cost when needed, and continues to improve and add features.
ConsAlong with the improvements came a cost increase, certainly reasonable, but not the bargain it used to be for non-profits.
Recommendations to other buyersWe have not used any of the online payment features so cannot comment about that feature of the system.
Jenny G.
Conference Registration Coordinator

“L.O.V.E. R.S.V.P.”

OverallOur association has been using RSVP for our events since 2012 and it's a lifesaver! Every year our spring conference is more efficient and registrant-friendly because of the RSVP features we discover and employ. Their expertise and technical support is top notch, too! We can always count on Nelson and John to make our registration experience and reporting on the back end most effective. THANKS, RSVP!
ProsMultiple features and amazing tech support
ConsSometimes there are multiple layers to the same feature so I have to go in and click options in more than one section to ensure the setting is correct.
pamela c.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“The PMC GROUP REVIEW”

OverallWe used this for our conference last year with a start-up client. Never seen Customer Support like this. The support staff was always available to walk us through any problem, no matter how long it took.
ProsNot being a techie, it was easy to navigate and understand.
Susan S.
March 24, 2017

“All about the customer service!”

OverallOne of my clients, a major cosmetics company, hired me to develop an online registration website for a complex international meeting. I researched several software companies. What first made RSVPbook.com stand out was that during the due diligence process, Customer support representatives LISTENED to what we needed instead telling me how great they are - or directing me to an online demo - or sending me their client roster. I chose them based on this initial "personal touch" and we have never looked back. Yes, the product is reliable, intuitive, robust and flexible, and the fees are extremely reasonable. But what is most remarkable - and what makes them stand apart - is the customer service experience. That first meeting was quite complex, and I needed a lot of help with the site development. They were always available to answer my questions and did so with patience and professionalism. The result was very successful, and we now use the site for multiple annual meetings. their team are more than a supplier - they are true colleagues and collaborators. They never let me down and I recommend without reservation!
Leasha J.
Product Marketing Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 25, 2016

“Great product and wonderful customer service!”

OverallWe had a homegrown registration system that was very hard to configure and restricted us with what we could do. We made a list of features and when we spoke to rsvpBOOK they had everything we needed, wanted and more! They were very helpful with setting up the system with us and fast to respond to any questions and requests we've asked them for.
ProsEase of use! And the amount of features they have out of the box. It is so easy to set-up and it makes our registration process seamless. There is a ton of additional functionality beyond the form, you have the ability to easily create and customize reports, print name tags, etc.
ConsI can't think of anything, we have been extremely happy with using rsvpBOOK!
Recommendations to other buyersFor our company they had way more to offer than any other event management software out there. I would highly recommend using them!
Dotty W.
Owner, Executive DIrector
Retail, 11-50 employees

“rsvpbook review”

Overall We have used this software for arts and creative events since 2013. Most of our events have from 20-120 registrants. For events on very small scale to larger scale it works very well.
ProsIt has so many features built in that make it easy to set up and operate and when you don't know what to do, help is easily accessible. I can change and manipulate registrations as needed. I appreciate the email features, and sales and sessions information, that is readily available.
ConsSometimes my registrants don't save at bottom as they don't scroll all the way down or check off a required field and get confused, but I can usually help them with that and it gets resolved. If I have an event that is multiple weekends or on multiple days, it is hard to enter that into the form.
Bryan D.
Instructional Technology Specialist
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
March 24, 2017

“Robust Tools, Excellent Support!”

OverallrsvpBOOK is an excellently designed and robust tool that has allowed us to efficiently register our attendees, communicate with them regarding changes in sessions, and give them all their information on a web-based app before showing up for the event. The customer service and support has been superior, personal, and timely. We also really appreciated much of the automated functionality, such as automatic emails for those registered in sessions that had to be cancelled. Overall, this is an A+ product and a positive experience.
ProsVery thorough set of tools for event planning and communication.
ConsLimited tools for communicating with speakers. It would be great to be able to automate communication with speakers and presenters.
Recommendations to other buyersA series of video tutorials would be helpful.
Danielle C.
1-10 employees

“VPA rsvpBook review”

OverallOverall, it has been helpful software but there have been glitches before where it emailed recipients multiple times, it sent an email out at a wrong time, and it RSVPbook was down and we had to call in to RSVPBook to tell them. Nelson has been helpful when we have had to call in.
ProsNice to use to set-up registration links online and manage attendance and tracking.
ConsIt can be a little confusing when editing and creating email templates within email wizard.
Cecilia H.
Administrator & Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Anchorage AEYC”

OverallOur experience has been good and we have always had excellent support. Both Nelson and John have been very helpful.
ProsHaving all the information in one place. Reports are wonderful.
ConsIt has been a year so I don't remember any problems with the software. Get ready to setup a new event so we can't let you know than. Thanks!
Recommendations to other buyersNo
Sharon D.
RCP Administrator
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 27, 2016

“RSVPbook - software review”

OverallI had never used an event/registration software before. I did get some initial help setting up my event system from another person at my institution who had used it before, but I have to say, it started to make sense very early on. I then used the tech support at RSVPbook to finalize my event, and they made it so easy for me. I really enjoyed using the software; it does what I need and the learning curve was not bad at all.
ProsOnce you learn it, it's very user friendly. Also, you get a lot of options for setting up and implementing your event. I was surprised at how powerful it can be, and also how you can either use it to its full potential, or you can keep it simple.
ConsDon't really have any cons. Since it is the only software like it I have ever used, I don't have anything to compare to, but I really enjoy using it.
Recommendations to other buyersUse the tech people at RSVPbook! They are so helpful and a wealth of information.
Kay S.
Data Analyst
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“RSVPBook is great!”

OverallWe have been using RSVPbook as registration software for our conferences for about 6 years now. I looked at several different software packages when we first wanted to go to an online registration system. RSVPbook seemed user friendly and very reasonably priced.
ProsThe software is easy to figure out and set up. If you need help, their Customer Support is excellent. They have been very responsive and easy to work with.
ConsSetting up multiple payments for different registrants from the same location.
Recommendations to other buyersFor the price and support, you can't find a better product.
Susan B.
Consumer Goods, Unspecified
April 6, 2017

“ESMOM17 508669, ”

OverallCritical time event, new to scene and new to software/application. Registering volunteers for an event to provide services for over 2000 people. RSVP was user friendly but my lack of confidence meant need to verify before executing any major change. Fortunately the help desk was always there to help. Many times, rather than"teaching", they just made it happen.. so grateful for those times
ProsEasy instructions
ConsNa
Recommendations to other buyersNa
April 6, 2017
Kim T.
March 27, 2017

“Vallen Customer Apprecation Event”

OverallThis is my 3rd year using RSVP. I am still finding some issues with transmission of invitations which I am not sure we will every fully resolve. To me, there are too many mouse clicks to navigate the site. I would like to see it a little more user friendly. I require a lot of support even after 3 years in. On the flip side, support staff is fantastic and never leave me hanging! If it were not for them, I probably would of moved on to another registration site by now.
Ronald H.

“Five year user”

OverallI've used rsvpBOOK for our annual event with 1000 volunteers. The initial setup can be very time consuming for an event with many categories. The online resources, email opportunities and chat help are very helpful in understanding the many features and answering questions. Copying the template from one year and reusing a second time with needed changes will significantly reduce your setup time. I am very happy with this software.
Lauren F.
GA
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 22, 2018

“Great tool ”

ProsThis is great for an office or someone who host a lot of events. pricing is very reasonable and allows for you to keep tract of rsvp's easily
ConsNot many cons with this software, has many tools and features. does cost money though whereas there are others that are free for the same thing
June 22, 2018
Ralph O.
Chairman
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2016

“Gulf Coast Elder Abuse Conference”

OverallGreat customer service, easy to learn interface; produces great comments from our registrants and from our volunteers who administer the system.
ProsCapacity to collect and manage data.
ConsSo far, nothing to dislike.
Recommendations to other buyersDo not wait until the last minute to complete the setup; there is so much functionality that if you have not done a particular function before, you may get lost in the process.
Jim C.
September 28, 2016

“RSVPBook is a bargain for the services they provide”

OverallWe've been using RSVPBook for our annual conference for 5 years now, and we have nothing but positive things to say about their service. Setup is easy, navigation is clear and logical, managing the registrations is straightforward, and the customized reports are simple to build. The cost is dramatically less than the previous service we used.
September 28, 2016
Jessica E.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
July 26, 2016

“Great product, excellent customer service”

OverallBeen using this since 2008. New features all the time. Comprehensive site for managing events. The best customer service!
Magggie O.

“Super Support”

OverallAs an old-lady, non-digital-native I rely on the RSVPbook team to help me get my multi-session, multi-day, multi-role volunteer event set up. Customer support representative is terrific. I am getting better and better at using the system.
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 7, 2018

“Preparing for my Wedding with rsvpBOOK!”

OverallIt is simple and informative site which let's you create your event.
ProsEasy to setup the event details, provides all necessary information needed to inform the guests. Worry free reservation and Exciting to use for my other special occasions. Up to date notifications of the count for the registered participants.
ConsI dont see a downside for this applications. Because it is very understandable and easy to navigate. Even the non-tech peeps.
November 7, 2018
E K.

“Review on RSVP”

OverallA great company, use for several conferences, ease of use, set up and reporting all great. The RSVP team is a great group, responsive to updates and needs.
Eric H.

“Summer Camp”

OverallrsvpBook is a fantastic company that always aims to please. Their software is very flexible and it's easy to adapt to your needs.
Michelle P.
August 29, 2016

“Worked great for our event”

OverallThis website/software was awesome for what we needed, especially doing teams of four and needing shirt sizes for everyone
August 29, 2016