eResidentCare Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.1/5
4.8/5

About eResidentCare

Affordable SaaS web application for Assisted Living and Care Facilities. Designed for complete care management with eMAR, electronic charting, care plans, assessments notes, service scheduling, marketing, and billing. Real time information that you can access on laptops, desktops, tablet or smartphone. Our program includes regularly scheduled upgrades and support. No installations required. Maintenance free. Learn more about eResidentCare

Jackie L.
December 2, 2016

“Very User friendly, easy to use and learn by staff.”

OverallHas almost everything we need. Support staff are very patient and accommodating. The only downfall we have found after using it for 2 years is, that since it is not yet linked to our pharmacy we can't get medication changes immediately and have to wait for these to be input manually onto the system.
ProsThe Medication list, showing clients in a clear and easy on the eye layout.
ConsHaving to keep logging in so often when it has not been used for around 5 minutes at a time.
Recommendations to other buyersSetting up the resident profile is lengthy
December 2, 2016
Nate S.
Director of Personnel
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
November 17, 2016

“Excellent Program”

OverallWe have used eResidentCare for several years now. It's changed the way we do business! We have more insight to what is going on in each of our facilities on a daily basis now that we did when we used paper charts. We love eResidentCare!
ProsWe love how easy it is to use and love the support. We work great with the software team in the rare event we have an issue.
ConsI wish there was a good way to count narcotics between shifts.
November 17, 2016
Victoria C.
February 23, 2019

“Administrator”

OverallVery easy to enter and keep track of all pertinent information.
ProsThe ease. Very easy to enter information.
ConsThe diagnosis and ICD codes . In New Mexico Assisted Living Facilities are all private pay and therefore do not use detailed iced codes or lengthy disgnosis. Some areas ask for to much detail or information.
February 23, 2019
Kathryn J.
Owner/CEO

“GREAT customer Care!”

OverallFrom day one we have felt like we were treated with genuine concern for our very small business. We always received an immediate response to our challenges or concerns. We started our service in December of 2012 and even now four years later the CEO remembers us and inquires how we are doing!
ProsCost effective software - Great customer service
ConsLack of scheduling feature
Nathan D.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
February 20, 2019

“Lots of Options ”

ProsI love the ability to use only what I need. Other software that I have used is difficult to maneuver. Eresident Care's interface is easy to follow and clean.
ConsI wish it was accessible on mobile devices or had an application to use with tablets
February 20, 2019
Donna G.
Owner-Operator
March 27, 2017

“E resident Care software ”

OverallWe have been using the software for a couple years now. It's easy to use and the service is great. New employees catch on quickly. Residents are admitted with ease.
March 27, 2017
Michelle G.
administrative Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Helpful Staff”

OverallWe as a company have been using EResident for our clients and I am the one that uses it most and I must say that I like the ease of the program. I also enjoy that when I have a concern that either our rep or one of the other reps there are always able to help me and walk me threw the program when I have questions.
ProsIts easy to use and understand. Easy way to communicate the concerns to one another about the clients
Consat times it does run slow or when requesting help they take time to respond
Bridget H.
Director of Nursing
January 15, 2010

“eResident Care review”

OverallI believe this is an easy to understand program. All the home health aides give it a thumbs up on ease of use, even with a few bumps everyone is excited to work with it! It is quickly becoming an attractive and the most user friendly product I've seen. I would recommend it to anyone interested in going to a completely electronic system.
ProsI always get quick support from the company. They go the extra mile to help whenever I have a problem. I have never beta tested before and was very anxious about the process but Doreen has made it much easier and she has been a great support system.
ConsWe have had a few problems with the programers having the system down when we were trying to use it without forwarning. Many changes needed since implemented but they are willing to work hard at fixing every con we have encountered.
January 15, 2010
Mandy P.
Nurse Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
March 28, 2017

“Work made easier!”

OverallWe are very happy we came across this company, as it has made our transition to a paper-free office a breeze! I would highly recommend it to other personal care homes!
ProsThat it is very detailed. There is so much that you can do with this software besides charting vitals and notes. Accessible on any secured device.
ConsThe screen freezes often when using eSchedule. Other than that this program is great!
Recommendations to other buyersNo, just that I highly recommend it as it is so easy and convenient.
March 28, 2017
Patricia G.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
November 8, 2017

“This is our first software for charting and medications. ”

ProsThis software has been very user friendly. The customer support has been good and questions have been answered in a timely manner. Our nursing department is adjusting very well.
ConsSometimes when inputting info it is not always easy to see what the next step to save something is. It does have some limitations for flexibility based on different residents needs.
November 8, 2017
Samantha R.
Owner/ Licensee Designee
March 23, 2016

“Two adukt foster care homes with very different needs. ”

OverallThe first thing you'll see about the software is that it is very expansive and detailed. This could be intimidating but we took each piece one at a time and learned as we went. We need a lot of detail so I was very happy with everything they offer. The support is the most responsive I've ever worked with for both online and phone communication; not to mention they actually resolve nearly every issue more quickly than I've experienced anywhere else. I recommend eResidentCare for anyone who values thorough and organized information and extraordinary customer and support service.
March 23, 2016
Jennifer T.
DON
April 20, 2016

“Easy to use! Great customer care!”

OverallI have been an eResidentCare customer for 3 years. Integration and setup of this system was amazingly easy. I was able to train my staff, even the staff with no prior computer experience, with ease. Support staff have been wonderful, and very responsive to any and all questions that arise. This system is ever evolving and I have found that the eResidentCare staff have been able to integrate many "special requests" into the system, making it completely customizable for our facility. Love it!!
April 20, 2016
Isa T.
RN
March 3, 2016

“To be honest I'm not a computer person, I'm still used to the old school writing things on the chart”

OverallI still find it difficult, because I belong to tge genaration wherein the use of the computer is not part if our curriculum in school. I only use computer for emails and brosing, chatting, playing CD's. We have computer at home and and at work but we still use the old school charting. But don't get me wrong your product is good. I thank you gor being supportive, polite and very patient with me. More success to your eresident.

By Software Solutions Associates on March 3, 2016
Thank you for your review. We're happy to have you as a customer and are glad your experience with our customer service has been a positive one. However, we are very sorry that your experience with eResidentCare was not at the same level. As much as we really strive to make the software as easy as possible, unfortunately there are some new things to learn on ways to do things efficiently with software. Please contact us directly if you ever have any questions, we are always more than happy to help!
March 3, 2016
Vickie L.
Owne
January 26, 2012

“Great Asset”

OverallOverall: It is great for my business.
ProsHours of saved work at the end @month, Accountability, Neatness,professional addition to my business, Great support and training,eliminates most paper. Relatively easy for staff to learn. I am very glad to have it.
ConsOccasional inability to access program, Some of the "Admission" parts of the program can be confusing(entering medications).
January 26, 2012
Tamara N.
November 16, 2016

“Great software ”

OverallOur employees love it and I can check while away from the group homes. It is super easy to use. I highly recommend!
November 16, 2016
Elisa W.
Owner/Administrator
April 28, 2016

“Support has been great and I have always had a quick response. The software is pretty easy to use.”

OverallI would like to see in the drop down area for the care plan a PRN frequency and Oxygen saturation in the vital signs area. An excellent program!!!!
April 28, 2016