ClientTrack Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About ClientTrack

The ClientTrack Care Coordination platform helps organizations track, manage, and report on high-need individuals, such as those who experience homelessness, complex medical conditions, and behavioral health issues. ClientTrack consists of advanced case management, an engagement portal, ad-hoc and pre-built reports, and data management tools. ClientTrack is hosted in the Microsoft Azure Government Cloud, ensuring the highest levels of security, privacy, and compliance. Learn more about ClientTrack

Adele g.
Former Program Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Useful and comprehensive database ”

OverallI worked in Homeless Services in Snohomish County in Washington State for 10 years and we were required by the County to enter every homeless individual into a database that collected demographic information for reporting to Housing and Urban Development. It was called Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and ClientTrack was the vendor.
ProsThe reports that can be generated based on the data entered are excellent. I knew some agencies that were using Excel to track thousands and thousands of clients or worse yet pulling the data from hard files! Complicated information for fiscal reports involving multiple query fields that would have taken me hours by hand could be generated in just a few minutes.
ConsI wasn't always able to run the precise information I wanted in a report. It would be nice to have an easier to build query function for users without advanced skills.
December 4, 2018
Josh S.
Support Tier 2
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 1, 2018

“Support was amazing”

OverallGreat product!
ProsThere are a few things I like about this product. The support I got was really good, quick, responsive and nice. Another thing I like about this is that it is highly customizable and fairly intuitive.
Cons The thing I liked least about this is product was that there were a few time the system went down, but that happens with this kind of product.
August 1, 2018
Renee W.
Program Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2018

“Client Track”

OverallI would definitely recommend Client Track to capture data for case managers. It is an easy program to learn and is a valuable tool.
ProsClient Track is very user friendly. I am able to run reports and sort through data easily.
ConsThe only problem I have had is it was expensive for us to create all of the reports we wanted. I wish we could have had a bigger IT budget to be able to create all of the reports we needed.
September 6, 2018
Sophia C.
Systems Change Coordinator
October 7, 2015

“I highly recommend ClientTrack for your HMIS!”

OverallPROS - Logic: Being able to build logic into the workflow makes ClientTrack very client friendly. - Data Explorer: I am able to do the data component of my job because of data explorer. It is an easy way to create ad hoc reports. The visualization is amazing. - Friendly Customer Service: Everyone I have worked with at ClientTrack has been very knowledgeable and nice. - Emails: The ability to email referrals is excellent! - Customizability: (<Not sure that's a word, but you get what I mean) There are various ways to customize the software, which makes it easy to involve different kinds of partners and organizations. - ClientTrack15: Be still my heart! They did a wonderful job with the new upgrade. - Onmi-directional Search Bar: Makes everything easier. CONS - The eligibility function is not as robust as it needs to be in order to be utilized well for Coordinated Entry, especially if your model is to NOT to capture all eligibility requirements for all programs during the assessment. - I have had very frustrating customer service experiences with ClientTrack such as having to repeat the same information to 4 or 5 different people, having to explain theory (Coordinated Entry) to programmers constantly, i.e., speaking two different languages, or not being notified of holes in work we have hired them to do, e.g., the inability to edit or view completed assessments.
October 7, 2015
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2019

“Good for Social Workers!”

OverallMy overall experience with ClientTrack has been very positive and has helped me do my tasks better now that I have everything in one place!
ProsI work in a social work setting and so programs and softwares like ClientTrack always help to make our jobs a little easier. I have been able to use this tool to keep track of my case load and I really like how much it has helped me to stay organized and stay on top of my case load!
ConsWhat I liked the least about this software was that it does take a little bit of time to get used to learning how to navigate around it. I look forward to seeing future updates that make this a bit more easier to use.
October 12, 2019
April 7, 2018

“Excellent, is a software that is at the forefront of social and health services.”

OverallYour behavioral health benefits include: Medicaid waiver programs, Homeless / homeless services, Long-term services and supports, Income cycle management, Services for youth and families, and Chronic disease.
ProsI like the most is ClientTrack Case Management, a collection of tools for data collection, integration and superior information that allows government, community programs and health services to collaborate on solutions for the community that address the social determinants of health.
ConsI like least is that until now I have found that the program has a focus on the behavioral current and excludes other currents such as psychodynamics.
April 7, 2018
Alan B.
Commissioner
September 29, 2015

“Finding the right case management software and a partnership. Mutual commitment to success. ”

OverallSoftware designed for case management that is intuitive with a logical format to support staff and management need for service planning and outcome information. Software includes dashboard for staff and provides client program eligibility using need criteria. ClientTrack offers cloud-based technology along with the ability to provide continuous improvement services (support and maintenance). Staff support is excellent with tailoring the software to organization's needs. An organization has to make a firm commitment to dedicate appropriate staff resources to ensure that the software incorporates essential information and workflows. Staff training must be on-going. The software is only as good as the commitment made up front by staff to provide feedback for improvement and the response by the company to make the necessary changes. CT has been very responsive to change requests and adapting the software to the needs of our organization. We are very pleased and believe we have found a partner committed to our success.
September 29, 2015
Joel R.
Associate Director - Research, Evaluation, and Dat
September 24, 2015

“Using ClientTrack as a single data platform across multiple programs”

OverallWe have used ClientTrack for over 5 years as our primary data solution for many of our Supportive Housing, Rental Assistance, and Case Management programs. While we work with other database software from several different vendors, ClientTrack is our preferred software. In terms of design, ClientTrack comes with many useful features out of the box. However, what sets CT apart from other software that we've used is its flexibility. It is very easily customizable, and we've customized/altered our forms repeatedly over the years to meet changing demands of funders, addition of new programs, etc. In terms of data entry, we receive overall very positive feedback from staff and our partners about how simple and intuitive CT is to use. We've had overall very positive experiences with customer service. They are generally very responsive, and have been really helpful in coming up with solutions to meet our data needs. The pricing structure for ClientTrack is a bit high, but overall we are really happy with this product.
Linda B.
Director of Administration
September 24, 2015

“The perfect solution for our organization”

OverallWe had been using a cobbled together internal database for years. ClientTrack offered an off-the-shelf product which met most of our needs and we were able to personalize the system to meet the rest. The modules allow for an efficient and organized way of collecting and reviewing client data, allowing our users to record vital information as clients progress through our program. The reporting tool is robust and user friendly. Customer service is excellent and having a client advocate assigned to us ensures that any changes we want to make or concerns we have are handled in a timely manner.
Albert R.
Employment Support Worker
September 30, 2015

“Excellent software, easy to learn and Customer servives is phenomenol”

OverallFrom the development until implementation this company supported our needs all the way. If we noticed a glitch it was resolved quickly. The customer service is always prompt and solutions from their tech support team have always responded quickly and with efficiency. This a first class company from bottom to top. I would highly recommend them to any organization in streamlining and managing their organizations. Sometimes what Client Track offers seems to be unlimited
September 30, 2015