SuperSaaS Ratings

Overall

About SuperSaaS

Flexible, affordable solutions to manage your schedule the way you want. With SuperSaaS by your side, don't waste time with back-and-forth emails. Stay available to your clients 24/7, send automatic SMS/email reminders, create waiting lists, custom forms, accept online payments and credits, sync calendars, customize layout style to match your brand, integrate your website, design your own promotions, control access, set pricing rules, and more. Available in 34 languages. Sign up for free trial! Learn more about SuperSaaS

John M.
Consultant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses”

OverallWe wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.
ProsI really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.
ConsBecause of the range of use cases served by SuperSaas, and the amount of customization available, there's a bit of a learning curve for the admins of a schedule to select the type of schedule that's right for them and get it setup to function the way they want, with all the customizations available. But, that's to be expected. The platform does a pretty good job of explaining what each feature is and how it works, and there are extensive support articles available which not only help answer some of those questions, but sometimes illuminate cool features/opportunities of which you hadn't been aware, but, if you're trying to do anything that's off-center from the software's primary use-cases or functionality, it can been a bit confusing. The good news is that the support team is available and very helpful.
December 14, 2018
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
November 12, 2018

“Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings”

OverallIt has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.
ProsVery configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!
ConsThe interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

By SuperSaaS on November 13, 2018
Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.
November 12, 2018
Grace H.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
July 10, 2018

“I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.”

OverallI assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.
ProsVery comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.
ConsThe initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

By SuperSaaS on October 23, 2018
Hi Grace, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
July 10, 2018
Heather P.
Veterinary, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2018

“I needed to have a function that was not available, but it was added within one day.”

OverallI was spending a lot of time scheduling and invoicing, and actually fell behind on my invoicing. With SuperSaas I was able to design a website that allowed the customer to prepay and then make their own reservations. When some customers started booking and then canceling during holidays, asking for refunds, I was able to use the credit function so that people purchase credits that are refunded to their account instead of needing to refund payments. This has completely stopped new customers from "holding" spots while they shop around. So, SuperSaas has saved me both time and money. SuperSaas also saved me money in programming costs because it was/is easy enough for me to do the design and implementation myself. And I am confident that when I get stuck or need a new feature the company will understand and respond very quickly. This gives me both confidence and peace of mind. It also encourages me to think of better ways to build my company and serve my customers, knowing that the SuperSaas team will work with me in designing my online presence. Thank you
ProsI am so impressed by the responsiveness of customer support. I had a problem with the store function when I added credit card processing through a particular company in that it didn't allow for a "quantity" field. They understood the problem and added the function all within one day. And, as a matter of fact, it was the Director and founder of the company, Jan Faber, who responded and fixed the problem so quickly. I've never before experienced such an amazing response from a company. I also like the versatility of SuperSaas. I have designed a scheduling application for my dog boarding and day care facility, but I see, with a few added functions, that I will be able to also sell products. By the way, although I have some computer knowledge from years ago in university (I am 69 years old) the program is easy enough to use that I was able to do my own work, which saved me quite a bit in programming costs. With the versatility of the program, and the great customer support, I believe that this program can be molded into whatever scheduling form is needed. Thank you
ConsNot being a programmer, I would like to see more in-depth examples for businesses like mine and others at the design level. And I would like to be able to add a shopping cart , as well as pictures, to the shop, although this is expanding the program beyond simply scheduling.

By SuperSaaS on August 23, 2018
Dear Heather, Thank you very much for your kind review. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been! Thank you again for taking out the time to share your kind feedback. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
Mark F.
Osteopath
July 9, 2018

“This software has changed my professional life. ”

ProsHigh personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .
ConsThe biggest inconvenience for me is the lack of personalistation of the reminder message. The start time and end time of the appointment seems to be confusing in the text as people regularly show up when their slot is ending. If only the start time would be mentioned the client would not read over it and notice only the last bit of the sentence. The schedule on mobile devices has a different interface and the button to see desk top version has to be tapped. It is not clear how to change this setting. Sadly this button is on the bottom of the screen and you need to scroll down al the way - lots of people do not find this button.

By SuperSaaS on July 10, 2018
Hi Mark, Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. You can completely personalize your emails, and you can read this quick blog post to find out how: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks . You can adjust the frame length for your mobile version within your website or you can force the desktop version by replacing www.supersaas.com with d.supersaas.com in the iframe link. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if the issue is not resolved and we will be happy to help you. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
Scarlett M.
Business Owner
May 23, 2018

“HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have trusted this company with my scheduling needs for 8 years. ”

Overall Amazing peace of mind. Supersaas lets me focus on my business not scheduling.
Pros I have researched well over 200 scheduling systems in depth both programmatically and "out of the box". There is nothing that compares with this system. The peace of mind I get from it's ease-of-use and reliability is worth it's weight in gold. I am always impressed with the absolutely amazing response time to questions or problems ( The problems were nearly always my mistake!) Over the years they have been researching and implementing improvements consistently. They really seem to care about their company and its reputation and are willing to work hard to meet that goal. Plain and simple this is a good product and very inexpensive for what it provides Supersaas rocks
ConsThere is only one global time zone setting. While clients can see their own time zone in emails and on the scheduler (they can see their time zone only after they click on an available spot), I wish there were a simpler way for both clients and staff to be able to "one click" the whole system to a different time zone. Trust me, this is NOT easy to do programmatically.

By SuperSaaS on June 1, 2018
Hi Scarlett Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
Daniel B.
December 19, 2018

“Perfect for sole traders!”

ProsThere is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day. Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time. I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas. In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business. Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software. I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.
ConsI would like the option to have a master calendar with all my classes, appointments and personal events but with restricted view for customers so that the customer only sees the timeslots and options I want them to see.
December 19, 2018
Biotechnology, 501-1000 employees
May 10, 2019

“Great Scheduling Application ”

OverallMy overall experience with SuperSaaS is very positive. I set up 5 reservations calendars in very little time. My users had no problem figuring out to use it. It is easy to download schedules for accounting.
ProsSuperSaaS easy to set up and use. We have several devices that are used by a large user group and I like that in the application I can have a separate reservation calendar for each. I access the reservation calendars on my smart phone, on my laptop, and via my desktop computer. Our users like it because it is very straight forward to use. SuperSaaS is also very cost effective. It is also easy to compile past reservations for accounting.
ConsSuperSaaS is not the best looking reservation calendar system, some might say that it is 'old' looking. Another unliked feature is how it chooses a random time when clicking to make a reservation. I haven't found out how to have it start with standard times.

By SuperSaaS on May 13, 2019
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can easily configure the system to have only certain standard start time for appointments and you can find more information on how to configure this in our blog post: https://blog.supersaas.com/9_quick_tips_to_manage_your_availability_in_supersaas Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
May 10, 2019
Richard S.
April 12, 2018

“It just works and has made a really difficult problem simple.”

ProsOur company hires crane borer erectors for our local electricity utility companies. We use SuperSaas to book each unit on a first come first served basis. Companies booking our cranes can make bookings for critical jobs months in advance. Several different companies can book in our system and enter commercially sensitive information into the system knowing users from other companies can't access that information. The sophisticated form builder allowed us to capture all the information our employees need to do each job. The system has been fast and extremely reliable, and has grown as my company has grown. We started with the free service and are now on the second paid tier. I've never once regretted selecting this system or paying for it. It's worth every dollar. We are currently developing a custom iPad application to tie the booking system into our accounting system.
ConsI would like to be able to copy existing forms to other bookings and I'd like to be able to split multi day booking into single days to provide equipment required for each day.

By SuperSaaS on April 17, 2018
Hi Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
April 12, 2018
Michael A.
Lead Attendant
June 8, 2018

“This scheduling system has made managing delivery receipts a breeze.”

OverallThe software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.
ProsWhat I like most is that we no longer have drivers showing up and hovering over our receiving attendants distracting them from their primary focus of accurately receiving our food products.
ConsWhat i like least is that in the "use" screen you have to open each "tile" to see the supplier to be received. Also, to my knowledge there is not a way to easily document the time the supplier arrives/departs to dial in the amount of time it actually takes to receive orders, which would allow us to more accurately book appointments.

By SuperSaaS on June 11, 2018
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS schedule. As to your question about the information getting cut off in the tile, there are a couple ways that you can solve this. In the "Use" section of your calendar, you can click on the column heading (i.e. "VP Tenant Bay 06") and see a more detailed overview of the bookings. Additionally, you can change the vertical length of your calendar in the "Layout" tab. You can select the length you'd like in the dropdown menu titled, "Vertical scale for month view." If you have any challenges in figuring this out, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you. I hope this helps, and thanks again for your kind review! Kind Regards SuperSaaS Team
June 8, 2018
Brian L.
July 24, 2018

“Supersaas is Superduper”

OverallScheduling becomes a no-brainer!
ProsThis software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN. Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots. Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!
ConsThere is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available. Can't think of any other cons.

By SuperSaaS on October 23, 2018
Hi Brian, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
July 24, 2018
Sharon F.
Art Therapist
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
May 28, 2018

“I can't say enough positive things about SuperSaas! I'm more than pleased with it....”

OverallEasy to keep track of clients and of colleagues' clients for billing colleagues for the use of the room.
ProsEase of use and excellent customer service, where things are explained simply and clearly. Customer service is almost instantaneous, and the cost (after a free trial period, where you can experience what a great program it is) is minimal. I highly recommend it and am very satisfied, after 3+ years of use. A colleague introduced me to it, and implemented the original setup.
ConsCan't really say that there is anything I don't like. If I don't understand something, I shoot an email to rep and staff and get a quick, simple reply. What's not to like? (I have a small Art Therapy practice and space is shared with several other Art Therapists, all of whom can easily access the online schedule for booking.)

By SuperSaaS on June 4, 2018
Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
May 28, 2018
Stan M.
May 25, 2018

“Great flexibility in creating schedules and forms to support our consult and event bookings ”

ProsThe schedules are easy to create and cover most options that are needed to receive and store relevant information. The forms are simple and serve the same purpose. The automatic creation of links for accessing the schedules and forms makes for easy application on websites, emails and Facebook. it's flexible and constantly expanding with new functions. The support is outstanding. It's the best support I have ever received from any provider of any systems.
ConsThe only thing that I find awkward is changing the time on desktop when making a booking. In the mobile version the time has a carousel window to select a time but with desktop I need to type in the time change. The date has a calendar window to choose from but the tim e doesn't.

By SuperSaaS on June 4, 2018
Hi Stan, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
May 25, 2018
Andre Y.
May 21, 2019

“Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update”

OverallWe use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.
ProsIt's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.
ConsThe UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

By SuperSaaS on May 22, 2019
Hi Andre, Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
May 21, 2019
Kelly L.
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Happy with the product”

OverallFor a 2-person business where we are providing the actual services as well as doing all our own admin and student scheduling, this has been a great time saver, as well as reduces mistakes (more chance of double-booking when you do it manually). We would have to grow a few employees in size before it makes sense to hire an admin person, but this booking software would help in that situation as well, and in the meantime it helps us limit our own time spent on scheduling admin.
ProsGood basic functionality for the price point - saves us time and money over our old manual method. When comparing to other options, we liked the accessible price point and that was the main deciding feature for us. We don't sell from the software, but we like the fact that we could set that up in the future. Does allow some customization for logos and controlling user access and such, but still hoping for future upgrades to move between screens and student accounts more efficiently.
ConsDoes lack some efficiency pieces, like being able to go directly to a student account from a booked lesson time on the calendar. Does have fairly basic look to the calendar and occasionally new students have trouble figuring out at a glance which are the open times.
Christopher C.
Founder & Head Coach
December 15, 2016

“Diamond in the Rough”

OverallI operate a gym in Tokyo, Japan and needed a system for individual clients to sign up for classes. We started out as a small operation so our requirements were simple. I researched several different scheduling options and created free trial accounts. All of the options I tried were less than ideal for different reasons. Some were unjustifiably expensive while others had so many features (that we didn't need) that it made finding what we wanted a chore. Then we found SuperSaaS amongst all the others. It was simple both in design and function, and yet the system allowed me to do many practical operations I didn't even realize I would want to do. And with a clean interface it was easy to manage. The price is unbeatable, and their customer service is quick and spot on. Of all the scheduling systems out there this one is truly a diamond in the rough. I highly recommend SuperSaaS to any small business looking for an affordable and easy to use scheduling system.
ProsEasy to use on desktop and mobile. Price.
ConsAs a schesuling system it did everything I wanted it to do.
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be nice to have a dedicated app for it (instead of just creating a button on the home screen that points to the mobile site), but I realize the investment it takes to build an app.

By SuperSaaS on October 23, 2018
Hi Christopher, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
December 15, 2016
Jennelle W.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“Great for managing gigs ”

OverallOverall, we are super happy to be using this program! It meets our needs very well!
ProsThis program is really easy to use! I use it to keep track of all of my music gigs. It's great because it helps all of the members of my band stay organized and be able to easily track our upcoming performances. We've been really happy with this scheduling system and are happy to stay with it in the future.
ConsIt would be nice if there was a way to track repeat clients who book us for multiple gigs. This may be a feature that we just haven't discovered yet. So, if that's the case it would be great to have customer on-boarding to make sure we're using the software to it's full capabilities.

By SuperSaaS on September 16, 2019
Hi Jenelle, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS it's great to read your appreciation for our software. It is possible to track future repeat customers with our employee management tool. You can check our support page for more information. Or just email us, and we'll reply as soon as possible. Best of luck with all future gigs! Team SuperSaaS
August 2, 2019
Dave Z.

“The best of the best”

OverallIt's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.
ProsI demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.
ConsI wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

By SuperSaaS on November 28, 2018
Hi Dave, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
Jeffrey E.
Logistics Manager
Wholesale, 201-500 employees
May 14, 2019

“I've already testes most Appointment schedulers like SuperSaaS vs. all the rest! This is it to use!”

OverallScheduling of Trucks to pick up loads on specific dates and time zones they are hauling across all states in the lower 48!!!
ProsI had a team of paid experts to compare and contrast the many options available at our choosing out there for our companies' needs! We also included, customizing our own scheduler by hiring an I.T. crew to build exactly what we would want it to have! While working on many aspects, options out there, the marketing team came across SuperSaaS! They vetted it out, began using it in a beta style testing format without myself or my team involved. Finally, after many options we had to choose from they pitched us SuperSaaS! By far, it has blown me away on how nicely it works and is so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS! So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win!
ConsHonestly, not much to say in regard to things we didn't like about it!
May 14, 2019
Simon C.
Music Instructor
September 4, 2018

“Great Scheduling Software!”

ProsSuperSaas is really easy to use and great for scheduling my guitar classes that I teach. It is also easy for my students to use when they wish to reschedule lessons. This saves me a lot of time having to do this myself and offers flexibility to my students that they really appreciate. SuperSaas also has a lot of options regarding how you would like to set the schedule up, so there is a lot of flexibility there too.
ConsI would like to be able to copy and paste classes when it is time to reschedule. I have to do this myself every couple of months which is a little time consuming. I understand there are different levels of subscription, but to be able to more easily set up new schedules each month. would be good.

By SuperSaaS on September 11, 2018
Dear Simon, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience and you are able to grow your business with SuperSaaS. Thank you for your feedback on rescheduling classes and I will share it with our development team. We hope you continue to enjoy our services and we can help you grow in the future. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your experience. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Manager SuperSaaS
September 4, 2018

“Good experience”

OverallBooking appointments easily.
ProsEase of use and availability to clients at all hours. Ease of changing hours. Choice of colors. It's nice to have the ability to look at past and future appointments as well as current appointments.
ConsAdministrator cannot put in e-mail of client on the admin screen. Feedback from clients that it isn't user friendly on their phones.

By SuperSaaS on July 30, 2018
Dear Customer, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. W're sorry to hear that your customers found it difficult to navigate through the schedule on mobile. Our website is optimized for all devices and I would advise you to use the mobile version of your schedule by replacing www.supersaas.com in your schedule with m.supersaas.com and that should resolve the issue. You can also view the email of all your clients on the user management tab on your dashboard. If you have any questions on the topic, please drop us an email at support@supersaas.com and we will be happy to help you. Thank you again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team
Andrea B.
May 11, 2019

“A great tool for our clients”

OverallOur clients love the ease of use and the online accessibility. SuperSaas saves us on administration time with it's ease of back end and front end use.
ProsEase of setting up customers, ease of use for customers. Clean look for end users.
ConsScheduling records are kept for 1 year only then purged. We would love to be able to download or keep or be able to track for a few years back. We needadditional colour coding for the classes we offer.

By SuperSaaS on May 13, 2019
Hi Andrea, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. It is possible to keep scheduling records for lifetime. You can simply visit Usage Information tab and change the automated removal settings to "Never". This will ensure none of your past bookings are ever deleted. i hope this helps and we hope you continue to have a great SuperSaaS experience. It is also possible to download the user data via Export tab on your dashboard and bookings information via Schedule Name > Supervise > Download tab. Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any more questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
Mike K.
RMT
May 11, 2019

“Supersaas for Massage Therapy Schedule”

OverallImmense benefit over a paper schedule. I'm able to capture bookings where people may have called elsewhere after not reaching me on the phone. Saves a ton of time by not having to manually book appointments with clients in person. Email reminders significantly reduce no shows.
ProsI like the fact that you can see your name on the schedule where your booking it. Also being able to see the whole week of bookings was very helpful.
ConsNot being integrated with my billing and charting software meant more work for me.

By SuperSaaS on May 13, 2019
Hi Mike, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you were able to save a lot of time with SuperSaaS scheduling. It is also possible to connect SuperSaaS with other software with the help of 3rd party integration platforms like Zapier & Integromat and also via webhooks and API. You can find the list of billing and other software we integrate with here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
Nicola M.
Business Owner
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2018

“Supersaas was so simple to use & set up yet still has the ability for integration & complex features”

OverallHuge time saver, improved efficiency of bookings and less no shows
ProsUseful and extensive reports, Easy to use, Great support (fast and helpful), It has never failed or crashed, Endless features and integration options, By far the cheapest option without excluding features, Online help info is simple to follow and extensive
ConsLimited ability to customise the look and feel and reports and carry over of custom note information isn't included when using the service schedule,

By SuperSaaS on July 30, 2018
Dear Nicola, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives. We're sorry to hear that you found the customization and reporting options limited. We will share your feedback with the relevant teams. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team
July 13, 2018
Lou Ann G.
Volunteer
Veterinary, 51-200 employees
October 27, 2018

“Supersaas Schedule Tool”

OverallThis saves us SO MUCH TIME by having client make, change, delete their own appointments. I can't imagine doing this scheduling myself as a volunteer. I'd have NO time for anything else. The price is reasonable enough that our non-profit can use it--thankfully. Another group at our animal shelter is using it now also. :)
ProsI love that people can make their own appointments for our spay/neuter clinic without having to call us to do it for them (unless they don't have a computer). I like that I'm able to download clients so I can email them as a group.
ConsThe software is not intuitive for some people. I'm used to it now, so it's not a big deal. One thing that is awkward is when I need to change an appointment that contains a form. I have to save the change and then go to the appt again to change and save the form. People complain because they don't notice that a slot is full by the different color; but really, I'm not sure you can do much to help the 20% who don't get it.
October 27, 2018
Richard T.
Managing Director
June 5, 2018

“Provides everything I need to manage class bookings.”

OverallMoving from a manual based booking and payments process to an on-line cloud-based system has reduced the admin effort by over 90%, as well as improving the professionalism of the whole business.
ProsThe flexibility to create and maintain many different types of booking schedules and configure them exactly to our needs. It is functionally very rich and the support staff are very quick and efficient in answering any queries.
ConsI'm struggling to answer this question. There is so much configurability that I've yet to find a gap.

By SuperSaaS on June 6, 2018
Dear Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great day ahead! Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
June 5, 2018
Samantha B.
K9 Confidential
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money”

OverallEXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.
ProsSupersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.
ConsLeast like is the mobile site, but they are working on features to improve it and also give you the ability to default the mobile site to another screen so you do not have to compromise the look of the desktop site for the mobile site and vise versa. There is also no app, but hopefully that is in the pipeline
December 18, 2018
Lisbeth P.
October 24, 2018

“Flexible product with flexible pricing”

OverallAll our class students book their classes through our booking system, so it is a large and integral part of our business.
ProsFlexibility of use and flexibility of pricing, with payment according to volume used, which makes it ideal for small and growing businesses. Easy to use for our customers.
ConsWe would have liked to have more colour options for the different classes that we set up.

By SuperSaaS on November 28, 2018
Hi Lisbeth, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can easily add colors to your specific classes by clicking on the capacity number of each class. You can also add a lot of colors to your schedule and change the look of your dashboard and buttons by simply clicking on the Layout tab of your schedule or via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
jan m.
HR
Human Resources, 5001-10,000 employees
July 9, 2018

“We use supersaas in an HR environment, candidates can make appointments with our recruiters ”

OverallClients can shedule their own appointments with our recruiters witch gives a boost to our recruitmentproces
ProsEasy to use by all my co-workers you don't need digital skills, its simple and direct. You make a shedule (we make about 200 shedules a year)then time slots and that's it, It's also simple for our clients just log in and book. This program boosts the satisfaction of our clients
ConsSometimes it's to manual, there is no system to upload a spreadsheet of slots. So when you need a shedule with 50 different slots, well it takes time.

By SuperSaaS on July 10, 2018
Hi Jan, Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in your HR sector. We think adding in a feature that allows you to import appointments is a useful suggestion. We will add it to our feature request list and let you know if and when it gets implemented. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz SuperSaaS Support Team
Martha L.
Managing Director/Owner
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
December 21, 2016

“Love this program”

OverallThe exceptional features and complexity of this program place it far above any others available. It isn't just a scheduling program. It is a whole client management system. You can create and customize forms for your unique needs. It allows you to create an entire customer experience. Our clients love it and find it simple to register, complete the forms we need, prepay and choose their appointment within minutes. In the nearly three years we have been using the software we have never had any problems at all. Especially important for us is the security this program provides. Setting up for our needs required following carefully the detailed instructions provided. Once you have it set up you don't have to change anything. However, there are plenty of tools to use when you do need to alter the schedule and they are all simple to do.
ProsSupport is excellent and especially appreciated by a nontech person. The features are extensive. I especially love the way you can set up the process to allow forms to be completed before the appointment is set. This was a critical function for our needs and a definite selling point. It is also very secure.
ConsIf you have never done anything like this before creating the correct schedule can be confusing until you understand what your needs are and what is described in the instructions. There is a learning curve with that.
Recommendations to other buyersCarefully read and use the manual and you can have an outstanding scheduling program for your business.

By SuperSaaS on October 23, 2018
Hi Martha, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
December 21, 2016
RHONDA G.
Executive Assistant
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
May 13, 2019

“Easy to use, efficient”

OverallBusiness problems solved are many as described in what I like about the software.
ProsThe software is easy to use, allows for multiple users. We have various tenants in our building and this software makes it easy for them to schedule meeting rooms. It takes a huge load off one or a couple of people to be responsible for the schedules. It also allows the option of keeping certain meeting rooms private and only available to those who have the link to that room can schedule it. I like that you can schedule events right up until the time so that if an impromptu meeting arises, if the room is available, you can block off the time for your meeting. I like the customization piece of the software as well: adding multiple meeting rooms, designating times available, as mentioned, multiple users. We did finally upgrade to the 300 available meetings as we kept running into the limit of what can be schedule, so were adding several meetings every two or three months. Now we can add the recurring meetings for the rest of the year. If they change, we just delete the series.
ConsHonestly, nothing comes to mind of what I like least. It works well for us.
May 13, 2019
Yvonne W.
administrator
September 5, 2018

“Does its job for the right price and customer service is exceptional...highly recommended.”

ProsPrice seems very reasonable. Most impressive is the prompt replies of customer support. Service goes a long way. The software itself does a great job of booking tennis courts for our small club and we have rarely had any issues. The uptime has been 99.99% for us for the past couple years and the downtime was due to our own internal issues, not SuperSaaS.
ConsThe interface seems a little dated and could look more appealing or updated.

By SuperSaaS on September 11, 2018
Hi Yvonne, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience, particularly our customer service. In regards, to the dated nature of the interface, I have great news! We are in the middle of building new interface options that will give SuperSaaS a more contemporary look. If you ever need any more help with SuperSaaS settings, be sure to let us know at support@supersaas.com. Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer SuperSaaS
September 5, 2018
August 7, 2018

“Supersaas- BEST marketing and administrative boost to my business”

OverallI needed clients to be able to schedule me long term, short term, one time appointments, and ongoing appointments. Seeing my availability "on demand" has increased my income and reduced my administrative, scheduling time and mistakes.
ProsSupersaas offers great flexibility for creating a variety of scheduling methods. Their color schemes and formats are current, attractive, and workable.
ConsThe program is so versatile, that I sometimes forget how to access everything. But, if I'm in a hurry and don't want to "figure it out for myself," support team answers my call for help in minutes. As we are in completely different time zones, I can't figure out when they sleep!

By SuperSaaS on August 23, 2018
Dear Customer, Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been! Thank you again for your kind words. They encourage us to perform better. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
August 7, 2018
July 6, 2018

“works on every device FAST, cost effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website great”

Overallreliable, affordable calendar for a small business
Prosfast and easy, and my students like the monthly view to select the day they want classes - works on every device, cost-effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website great
ConsIt could have a bit more detail in reporting features (like to pay teachers or break down my month for total sales) but it the big scheme of everything else not a deal breaker.

By SuperSaaS on July 10, 2018
Dear Customer, Thank you for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add more details in our reporting feature. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
July 6, 2018
Anthony S.
Corporate Concierge at Tryon Plaza
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 20, 2018

“We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events.”

ProsEase of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.
ConsWIsh there was a way to add products selection when booking. I would also like to be able to have a better interaction with customer service.

By SuperSaaS on July 10, 2018
Hi Anthony, Thanks for your kind review! I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with our customer support team. We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add options for product selection when creating a booking and I will pass the feedback to the development team. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. We will let you know once your feature gets implemented in the system. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Support Team
June 20, 2018
Rainer Z.
PhD Candidate
Research, Unspecified
April 3, 2018

“SuperSaaS was a godsend for me, dramatically reducing my workload for recruiting study participants.”

ProsI used this software to automate the process of signing up study participants for my PhD research studies. It saved me tens of hours and countless emails and phone calls (not to mention the frustration that accompanies that process) with potential participants. It's great that participants can find times that are best for them and sign up without ever contacting me. They could also change their booking or withdraw without any hassle. My study also required multiple sessions, which SuperSaas could handle. Automated booking confirmation emails and text message reminders are another great, time saving feature. The price is very fair for the time and stress it saved me. Highly recommended!
ConsDealing effectively with multiple sessions took some work / trial-and-error / creative thinking. I think this was only because I had specific requirements for timing and order of the sessions, which the software didn't specifically cater for. It did end up working very well, but required clear instructions to ensure participants didn't sign up to sessions in the wrong order. I'd like to see a more polished user interface. What my participants see is certainly functional but it would be nice if the design of the booking page could be more modern and customisable.

By SuperSaaS on April 12, 2018
Hi Rainer, Thanks so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. Best regards, Sneha SuperSaaS Customer Service
April 3, 2018
Darryl H.
Citi Event Lead
Consumer Services, 1001-5000 employees
May 23, 2018

“SuperSaaS is a great product and it has worked well for us.”

OverallThis product serves my need to handle inventories of schedules I design.
ProsOne important part of this product is the fact that our users find it very easy to use. I create schedules and it is a very easy and simple process to get the job done efficiently and just the way I need it to work.
ConsI have not found anything that I do not like about the SuperSaaS product! The SuperSaaS team who designed this product has done a great job of making it a great tool.

By SuperSaaS on May 28, 2018
Hi Darryl, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
Frank A.
Photography, 1-10 employees

“SuperSaas”

ProsThat is integrated with my website calendar seamlessly
Conslimited financial connectivity, like working with banking POS systems like Moneris

By SuperSaaS on May 22, 2019
Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can integrate with a lot of different software with the help of our webhooks and API. You can find more information about our webhooks and API here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/dev and you can find a quick list of most commonly integrated software with SuperSaaS here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations. I would also recommend you to check out our blog post on adding custom Javascript to your schedule here: https://blog.supersaas.com/how_to_maximize_schedule_power_with_javacript_plugins Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“For the price (the free option and all of them) are exceptional ”

OverallStudents can book confidentiality - its great, took a lot of admin type work away for me!!!!!
Pros- the download feature and - the way that you can change the layout, look and messaging
ConsUmmm....... I guess that it doesn't come with themes like Windows desktop for appearance - you could still do something like that but it would take a lot more work

By SuperSaaS on November 28, 2018
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We've recently launched a new theme and you can update your system to the new theme via the "Layout Settings" tab on your dashboard. We're working on many more new themes and you will see them live in action very soon.vI hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
Deborah L.
Certified Personal Trainer
November 26, 2018

“Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!”

OverallI have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.
ProsThe features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.
ConsI'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

By SuperSaaS on November 27, 2018
Dear Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
Rob T.
Partner
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
November 1, 2018

“Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users”

OverallSuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward. It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...
ProsIt does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver. If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible. Fair pricing.
ConsIt looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually. Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick. Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.
November 1, 2018
Shelley G.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2018

“Meets My Needs”

OverallNo problems. I am still learning things after 8 years of using the system. I really like it.
ProsAs a small Personal Training and Fitness Studio, I like that I can cap the number of participants in my classes off so they don't get too crowded and make for an unsafe and workout.
ConsCurrently, each class I run has a description in it. I would like the option that you could click on a button or houver over the class title to get a description rather than have it there every time.

By SuperSaaS on October 23, 2018
Hi Shelley, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager
October 17, 2018
daniel m.
Supervisor
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2018

“My experience has been great”

OverallThe number of schedules that can be created at one time The number of bookings that can be made at one time
ProsIt takes some time to navigate and get used to setting up, but once you do it is really great. You have complete control of the schedule you create. The URL, the number of time slots, the times, the capacity, the users/superusers etc.
ConsThe worst thing I have experienced using this site is there is no way to speak to someone by phone however when you e-mail they do respond very quickly. I cannot think of any other cons in my experience.

By SuperSaaS on May 29, 2018
Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
May 22, 2018
Evelyn S.
Criminal Intelligence Analyst
Law Enforcement, 1001-5000 employees
May 1, 2018

“It seems to being doing well for our customers and users. ”

OverallBetter use of our officers' time for doing vehicle inspections.
ProsCustomers can make their own appointments, which frees up our officers' time by cutting down phone calls and data entry.
ConsNot being able to customize fully some of the automated email responses, and other various components of the calendars such as setting alerts based on certain data the customers enter into their appointments, and not having the ability to "link" calendars to be able to search for customers making multiple appointments across multiple calendars, or at least alerting people to when it occurs.

By SuperSaaS on June 6, 2018
Hi Evelyn, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. You can easily customize the automated email responses, and you can find relevant information on the Support page. You can customize different message triggers based on certain responses, and you can find the relevant information on the above link. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you. We have a few videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Please follow us on Facebook to find some more exciting tips & tricks to work with SuperSaaS. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
May 1, 2018
Matthew S.
Trainer
July 12, 2018

“Very user-friendly and easy to set up.”

OverallEasier recording of class entries instead of manually tracking registration via emails.
ProsThe software is user-friendly and easy for an administrator to add and maintain classes/sessions. I like that they maintain the history of the session for a given period of time. It helps when needing to go back and see if a specific person took that session.
ConsThe website can be a bit difficult to navigate if you use it across multiple organizations as I have in the past. Also, exporting a registration sheet could be a bit easier as my only option to create a sign in sheet is to print the report to PDF and have them sign as opposed to creating an actual sign in sheet and exporting the entries to excel.

By SuperSaaS on July 17, 2018
Dear Matthew, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives across multiple organizations. We're sorry to hear that you found it difficult to navigate through out website. We will definitely take that as a constructive feedback for our upcoming website design. You mentioned that you find it difficult to export the users to excel sheet. It is possible to export your complete user list into CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML and VCF format. You can simply click on the export button on your dashboard and select the format in which you want to export your data into. Please reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team
David T.
June 13, 2018

“Customer for 5 years. Great service with 100% uptime”

ProsEasy to configure with 100% up time. Easy user interface and very configurable. Most people this it is bespoke software and are unaware it is 'off the shelf'.
ConsIt would be good to have full integration with Outlook Calendars. Multiple calandar integration could be improved from a user prospective

By SuperSaaS on June 19, 2018
Hi David, Thanks for your kind review! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add multiple calendar integration into our product. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer
June 13, 2018
Joe J.
Web Designer
June 4, 2018

“FAST customer service and support!!!”

Prosworks just fine. Had a support issue - sent an email - had an answer within 30 minutes. - then another 3-4 emails back and forth - quick quick quick! - Resolved my issue with their help same day. I'm happy - my client is happy - say's it all!
ConsWould love to see live chat support - but if the email support is so fast, then it may not even be necessary.

By SuperSaaS on June 6, 2018
Hi Joe, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service
June 4, 2018
Shelley C.
May 29, 2019

“Schedule review”

OverallPeople can schedule on their own without me
ProsCost and ease of use. Clients can sign up on their own.
ConsJust some of the reminder options. Wish there more time choices for reminder emails.
May 29, 2019
Jacqueline S.
Club Manager
May 22, 2019

“Versatile and a good price”

ProsWhat I love about SuperSAAS is that it is endlessly customizable. We are a small dance club that has a variety of calendaring needs. We have the ability to have private calendars, public calendars and we can collect payment at the time of signing up.
ConsIf you are not a programmer or wired for logical thinking this might be very hard to use and a more expensive out of the box solution would be better. But I was able to program this to adjust to our changing needs so that is is always working for us, rather than settling for a system that is not quite right. I am finding that users find it challenging to sign in. I manage their passwords and there is no self-service option for passwords.
May 22, 2019
John G.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
May 17, 2019

“Very good scheduling system for the money”

OverallWe use this product for three different rental services, and it works fine in each case. Tech support has been prompt and helpful.
ProsSupersaas is easy to setup, customize and use and is very affordable
ConsGraphically it isn't the greatest, but other than that no complaints.

By SuperSaaS on May 22, 2019
Hi John, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback about SuperSaaS Appointment Booking System. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. I have also shared your feedback with our development team and they're working on launching a lot of improvements in the graphical UI soon. We will let you know once we have a few more themes live in the system. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team