TUKAcad Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.9/5
4.8/5

About TUKAcad

Advanced pattern making, grading and marker making system that will streamline your production process and reduce operating expenses. Built-in audio/video help, loads of TUKAtips and the option to buy or sign up for a monthly subscription are just some of the advantages of this award winning pattern making software. Learn more about TUKAcad

Mr. Sahajanand S.
Merchandiser
Textiles, 201-500 employees
June 27, 2017

“Its really helpful in my work as a quantity and quality I am so much satisfied with this software.”

OverallHuge benefits bcoz nowadays people having problems of time we want fast and perfection in few minutes it's possible from this software. so it saves my time
ProsPerformance and perfection of this software is really good in this technology era we must use this kind of software for quality work. I work with this software like my calling. its save time and access my productions.I would like to suggest everyone.Thank u tuka.
ConsI think its vry difficult to say bcoz nothing is bad in this software but icons and graphics and auto marker are need some better performance.Thank u so much.
June 27, 2017
Peter K.
grader/marker
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
June 13, 2017

“Easy to learn, very user friendly, and it really does the job!”

OverallWell, with the Smart Mark function, it's like having your own assistant next to you, things are going a lot faster. Love it!
ProsIt's patterns design has a lot of good functions, that makes it a lot easier to use than Gerber. Grading is also a cinch, compared with Gerber's. Overall, very smooth, and convenient. Like the fact that you can tilt, or rotate the patterns without ever have to change the grain line!
Cons
June 13, 2017
Arshad S.
Managing Director
Apparel & Fashion, 5001-10,000 employees
December 14, 2016

“Most user friendly Pattern Making and 3D system”

OverallBuilt-in videos with Audio in local language helped our operators get best results in a very short time. We replaced our CAD systems with TUKATECH and recommend to anyone who wants to go digital.
ProsEase of use, even our old pattern makers who had never touched a computer became great running the system within days. The accuracy, and speed we achieved produced amazing results for our Fashion Business
Recommendations to other buyersLove the new Cloud services
December 14, 2016
Diana R.
Partner
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
August 31, 2017

“I am a freelancer and Tukatech has been a great help with ease of use and affordability.”

OverallEase of installation. Ease of use. By renting I can work from home.
Pros The system is easy to navigate. The Tools all perform as they should. The Help menu and demos are very useful.
ConsI would like to be able to move Graded points individually(other than just the Base size) when I grade, instead of always using the Grading Menu.
August 31, 2017
Textiles, 10,001+ employees
October 2, 2019

“Best user friendly CAD software”

ProsThis is a most useful and user friendly CAD software for all users including beginners.
ConsDifficult to use some features without proper training
October 2, 2019
Andrea M.
designer
Apparel & Fashion, 1001-5000 employees
June 22, 2017

“Easy to use functions without too many steps. Very clear, easily recognizable function keys.”

Overallmakes my job much easier.
ProsThat you can customize the size, color, tool bars. Very user friendly. Easy too use. Love that you can only enter proto# once and it gets applies to all pattern pieces. the Global features.
ConsThere has been a few instances I could not delete a point. even switching the sew/cut line deleting it and it would just reappear.
Abhimanyu S.
Proprietor
July 21, 2018

“Perfection”

ProsIts easy to use and has lot of functions, it has helped up save time. the accuracy is fantastic, you will need a bit of training
Consthe major issue i face is it crashes sometimes, if you haven't saved the file you tend to rework on it again. It doesn't support MAC, if you a mac user you might want to look for another alternative

By Tukatech on July 30, 2018
Hi Surana, Thank you for your review and we appreciate your kind words. While we are Windows-based, you can use your MAC by installing virtual Windows on your computer. We'd love to speak more with you about your experience with TUKAcad. Please email tukateam@tukatech.com so we can connect! Thanks again! Chris Walia | Tukatech | COO
July 21, 2018
Marleny L.
June 19, 2017

“I really like to use the system”

ProsIt's a very easy to use system. the video help made it simple to get the answers you are looking for. I like the constant updates too
Consit close down with out warning, I know you have the back up, but sometimes I lost the last part of the work I was doing,
June 19, 2017
Heathyr S.
Product Development and Production Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
June 22, 2017

“TUKAcad has made our design team flourish and has streamlined our business model.”

OverallThe ability to streamline the design process from paper design to actual garment.
ProsThe ease and ability of intuitiveness. If you can come up with an idea you can create it. We have built several new styles and patterns in days and have been able to sew a sample same day. It has streamlined the design process immensely.
ConsNot able to use on a Mac computer. We use Macs in the office solely so we had to purchase a new computer to implement the system. The switch from mac to windows has been tough.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Pretty easy to learn”

ProsI like working with the point-based system for making patterns. The program is pretty straightforward to navigate. Some features will require some extra research. For more complicated patterns I'm still more comfortable making them by hand and then digitizing them.
ConsIt's so expensive. Their training class is also so expensive.
April 12, 2019