Jayhawk Court Software Ratings

Overall

About Jayhawk Court Software

Software packages for municipal court case management; track hearings, payments, dispositions, warrants, generate reports and more; or district court budget tracking. Learn more about Jayhawk Court Software

Don R.
Deputy City Clerk, Court Clerk
February 17, 2010

“Deputy City Clerk, Court Clerk”

OverallI would highly recommend this program to any court. It is easy to use and logical to follow.
ProsThe software had been purchased by the prior Municipal Court Clerk but had not been initiated. Online helps were tremendous. When discussing court processes with other clerks, I am more convinced Jayhawk has an excellent product. I cannot stress enough, the support I have received from Jayhawk. Questions are quickly addressed and solutions are worked out based on my needs. I am routinely asked about any enhancements or changes I would like to see made in the program. The cost is reasonable for our size of court.
ConsI have not found any areas of major difficulty in this program.
Katie M.
August 3, 2009

“The court software that you are looking for!!!”

OverallHave the company do a demo for your court. If you don't like it by the time they are done I don't know if you will be able to find a software that you are happy with.
ProsJayhawk Court Software is easy to use and has an abundance of applications that can be created within it (forms, reports, etc.) The layout is straightforward and easy to follow. The software company itself has wonderful customer service and I have never had any problems when speaking with any of their representatives.
ConsAt this point I have not come across any cons that I can think of.
Carla G.

“Jayhawk ”

OverallI would recomend this program 100%. Very easy to use. I do not want to pull my hair out anymore.
ProsThe support is great. They will get back to you very quickly for support. Program is very easy to use.
ConsI really have nothing to complain about on this program.
Tammy R.
February 16, 2010

“Court Software”

OverallI would highly recommend the Jayhawk Software porgram we are now looking into their Utility Software.
ProsEasy to use software and great updates yearly with wonderful support staff available to answer your questions.
ConsI have had not problems with this program.
February 16, 2010
Jeri M.
Court Clerk/City Clerk
August 3, 2009

“Jayhawk Court Management Software”

OverallSo satified was I with the court software, I have recommended to my City council to purchase the utility billing software as well.
ProsThe program is so easy to use, even for a novice like me. The customer service is second to none!!
ConsI really cannot think of any.
Diane C.
City Clerk/Municipal Court Clerk
March 3, 2010

“Jayhawk Court Software”

OverallI would recommend the court software highly.
ProsThe court software is easy to use and easy to learn. The support staff (especially Valerie) is outstanding and ready to help!
ConsNothing at this time.
March 3, 2010
Mike C.
Recorder/Treasurer
March 9, 2010

“My review”

OverallI give it an 85 out of 100
ProsSimple & to the point
ConsTracked by offense & not offender
March 9, 2010