eWorkOrders CMMS Ratings

Overall

About eWorkOrders CMMS

Highest rated, easy to use, affordable, web based maintenance management system! Easily manage & report on your daily operations & plan for future requirements. Manage: Work Orders, PMs, Assets, Inventory, Employees, Documentation, Scheduling & Service Requests. No software to install, no hardware to purchase, access eWorkOrders anytime, anywhere. Upgrades & tech support are included. Be up and running in a day! Find out why we are consistently the highest rated! Request a Free Demo Now! Learn more about eWorkOrders CMMS

Sandra B.
dispatcher
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
April 16, 2019

“Eworkorders review”

OverallWe recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.
ProsI have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't looked back. If for any reason I have a question or needs something added that I don't have the capability to do, they will help me in anyway. They have a fantastic team to work with. Again, the ease of using the software, the customization to my specifications and so much more is the reason I have stayed with them for so long. I hope to be one of their customers for many years to come.
ConsI have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.
April 16, 2019
Paul V.
Reliability Consultant
November 8, 2017

“I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the world.”

OverallEasy way to provide feedback
ProsIt's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person who has some knowledge and train them. I've also hired temporary help to hire people to come in and set it up. It's worked very well for me and the companies. A lot of companies have a CMMS they don't use. Old software that died on the vine because of cost, people transitioned out or it was just a show to pass an audit their required to show evidence they have their arm's around reliability. I use it to capture what's going on with their equipment and apply Continuous Improvement to identify the repeat breakdowns and eliminate them one by one. Ease of use and history information are the main reasons I recommend eworkorders.
November 8, 2017
Mike N.
Facilities Director
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2019

“Easy to use”

OveralleWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.
ProsUnity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.
ConsThe skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)
March 20, 2019
Tom A.
Facilities Operations Supervisor
August 7, 2009

“A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget”

OverallI conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!
ProseWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.
ConsAs with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.
August 7, 2009
Wes D.
IT Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
April 11, 2019

“eWork Orders keeps us on task”

OverallWe are using eWork Orders as a way for employees to report problems to our maintenance, housekeeping and information systems staff. We use it to track the status of current issues and as a historical record of completed jobs. eWork Orders was easy to get initially setup. We have been using the system for several years now and plan to uses it for many more.
ProsThe thing we like best about eWork Orders is how easy it is for our employees to open new work orders. The interface is very intuitive.
ConsThe only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages. That is true of all cloud based systems however.
April 11, 2019
Pam W.
Facilities Systems Manager
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees
October 8, 2019

“A Work Order System without all the Work”

OverallAs the Facilities Systems Manager for the US Senate Sergeant at Arms, we found eWorkOrders very user-friendly and comprehensive enough to meet our needs. With our very high security standards, we were very impressed with the preventive measures that the eWorkOrders team has in place to protect our data and our CMMS related processes. Working with the eWorkOrders team has been a great experience. The team always picks up the phone and accommodates our requests, no matter how crazy the request may be.
ProsI liked that I didn't need to be a computer programmer to use eWorkOrders.
ConsI don't have any cons with regard to eWorkOrders to pass along.
October 8, 2019
Yovanny R.
Director of Applications and Data Management
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
March 21, 2019

“eWorkOrders was made for us!”

OverallWe needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly. The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more. The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets. If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.
ProsPrice was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received. We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.
ConsThe desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.
Cindy C.
Sr Data Analyst
Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees
July 11, 2019

“eWorkOrders - great product”

OverallWe use eWorkOrders to generate bi-yearly work orders for maintenance on equipment, then other work orders can be generated from those if an issue is found. It makes the scheduling of PM's and failure work orders easier.
ProsThe customer support is outstanding. "How to" videos are included in the software which make it easier to get started using.
ConsUnderstanding how different parts work together took a little time to learn, but after being in the system it comes easier.
July 11, 2019
JUSTIN C.
CONTRACT MANAGER
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
March 19, 2018

“Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.”

OverallCustomization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.
ProsThe software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.
ConsI do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.
March 19, 2018
Nahum A.
Corporate Director, Facility & Maintenance Manager for Caribbean & Latin America
Retail, 5001-10,000 employees
April 7, 2019

“eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service”

ProsThe support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required
Conswe have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem
April 7, 2019
Daniel W.
Facilities Director
June 1, 2011

“Hattie Larlham perspective”

OverallOver all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.
ProsThe E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate. We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system allows every employee who can access a computer to submit and track work request. This system provided us the means to build an electronic data base of scheduled PM s and pertinent Inspections, as well as develop a means to provide for accountability and tracking of both equipment and parts cost, as well as labor We are currently expanding our documentation and information to utilize electronic asset tracking through E-Workorders.
ConsWe have no complaints on this system nor any cons.
June 1, 2011
Ginny W.
Executive Assistant
Philanthropy, Unspecified
July 20, 2015

“Excellent product!”

ProsThe product is extremely user friendly, easy online access, and excellent overall results. The vendor always responds to our needs within moments; very accommodating and always carries a high level of professionalism; and great technical support. We have 320 employees who have access/user ability to the software, we have not had any problems with the software or user complaints.
ConsWe have no complaints. The product is excellent for work order tracking and reporting. All levels are able to use the product with ease. The facility directors seem to be very happy with the work order system.
Recommendations to other buyersPrepare a list of questions about what your expectations and needs are covering all areas. Evaluate according to how your needs will be met.
July 20, 2015
Karen F.
Government Administration, 51-200 employees

“Easy to navigate”

ProsIt is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them
ConsSometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered

By Information Professionals on March 30, 2019
Hi Karen, Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.
Ryan S.
Engineering Coordinator
Automotive, 5001-10,000 employees
April 4, 2019

“New User”

OverallExcellent customer service, when I have a question or concern they respond within hours not days. That's huge for me. They always care about what we the customer wants. Could not ask for better support. the product is super. Easy to get around and work with.
ProsIt is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well.
ConsToo many options! Too many options to choose from but that could be a good thing!
April 4, 2019
Chris N.
Technical Operations Coordinator
May 16, 2011

“EWorkOrders. Rocks. Period..”

Overall To reiterate.. ABOVE ALL: INFORMATION PROFESSIONALS' CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE.. We started off using EWorkOrders for one department and have been steadily configuring functions for use by various groups. In 3 short months it has become the center piece that our business model now functions through. And we're still expanding with it.. If your company is in need of a fantastic software package, with impeccable support, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND EWORKORDERS. UNEQUIVOCALLY.. BRAVO GUYS!
Pros Where do I begin?? I'll try to be brief.. EWorkOrders is a powerhouse of full featured functionality, to say the least. There is a robust amount of config options that are all extremely flexible - give or take a few minor caveats.. That being said, implementation/customization does not require a degree in rocket science. AND ABOVE ALL: THEIR CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE..
Cons Just to be fair: Although the guys at EWorkOrders are very available and more than willing to explain everything and anything that one would have questions about, a more in-depth Help section is most definitely needed.
May 16, 2011
Jim V.
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees
March 10, 2019

“eWorkOrders CMMS Review”

OverallFantastic service. Great support from the tech team
ProsEasy of use. Easy to read reports. Customization is available for a nominal fee
ConsService catalog menu names need to allow more characters
March 10, 2019
Jamie L.
WTP Superintendent
Utilities, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2019

“eWorkOrders review”

OverallIn a past life, I was a database manager and I believe I have kept up in most areas of information technology. So I think I'm qualified to say that this software has been designed with the end-users in mind. It's easy to set up and easy to maintain. The real selling point though is the company's customer support. From the first email reply onward, the customer support has been phenomenal.
ProsEase of set-up and Customer Service We looked at several CMMS packages before settling on eWorkOrders. We needed a program that we could set up quickly and get moving on to satisfy regulatory requirements. eWorkOrders had our back. With the provided training and set-up support we met our deadline and are now fully running with the software.
ConsThe software didn't come with an army of robots to actually perform the work... Seriously though, this is a well designed software solution.
March 29, 2019
Mike M.
Supervisor
March 22, 2018

“Has absolutely made my team more efficient and accountable for repairs and timely completion. ”

ProsThis program is great for tracking repairs and the reports that can be generated helps make crucial decisions on equipment and costs of repairs at each store.
ConsHaven't found any deficiencies that were not corrected by Norm. Does what we wanted and much much more..
March 22, 2018
john s.
Director, Facilities Management
February 7, 2018

“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...CONSISTENTLY.”

ProsIt does everything that I want it to do and when I require a change the staff at eWorkOrders makes it happen every time.
February 7, 2018
Tim G.
Operations Director
January 24, 2018

“Streamlined our work order and preventative maintenance processes”

ProsFor the end-user, it provides a solution to their needs quickly without them having to spend no more than a couple of minutes issuing the work order. Our maintenance team relies on eWork Orders to use as a basis for their daily morning meetings and how to schedule work for the day.
ConsThe overall look seems a bit drab with a lot of gray colors, but I can live with that to get the functionality.
January 24, 2018
Keith M.
Director of Facilities
December 14, 2017

“Good functional CMMS. Really great tech support.”

ProsThis Software is easy to use, and has good features. All cloud based is nice, so no server admin. Easy for users to enter tickets from any we-enabled device Customer/technical support is amazing.
December 14, 2017
Leighan B.
Assistant for Maintenance Director
November 30, 2017

“Has been user friendly and not overly complicated for our needs.”

ProsLike every new thing, there is a learning curve. Once you learn this software it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are multiple options that can be used or not, depending on your needs.
November 30, 2017
Joseph C.
Facilities Operations Manager
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
September 27, 2018

“Taking Control of the Chaos”

OverallI've become a huge fan of EWorkOrders. I look forward to discovering new ways the program can streamline our operations.
ProsEWorkOrders customer support has far exceeded our expectations. The software is incredibly easy to use, but we occasionally want to change a setting or two. Every time we reach out with questions the EWorkOrders team responds very quickly and helps us get what we want out of the program.
ConsHonestly, I cant think of any cons. EWorkOrders is very easy to use and captures all of the data relevant in our industry.

By Information Professionals on September 28, 2018
Thanks Joe. Your team has been really great to work with! We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you and your organization!
September 27, 2018
Andrea S.
Asst. to the Director of Park Operations

“eWorks works for us”

OveralleWorks has been a great tool for us to begin to get a handle on our work orders, no special software is required which our IT dept. loves. Our customer communication has improved greatly. The ease of use has helped us with the transition from paper work orders to electronic. The reports help us to track our progress in many areas and we are better able to provide updates to management.
ProsIt is easy for anyone to use no matter what their computer skill level is, our IT dept. really likes that it is a web based program, all I have to do is send customers the link and they are able to submit work orders easily, We enjoy the email notification to customers when a work order is closed out as well as the customer feedback link. It helps us reduce our paper use, the what's new feature is terrific much better than getting emails, it is quite a flexible program and our tech support has been awesome
Conswould like to be able to look up work orders by number

By Information Professionals on July 17, 2009
There is an easy way to do look up work orders by number on the view work order screen.
Calvin Dean C.
Facilities Maintenance & Construction Manager
Facilities Services, 501-1000 employees
September 28, 2017

“Exceptional value for a powerful application. Top notch technical and help support.”

OverallExcellent historical data. up to date metrics.
ProsEasy to use. 15 minutes with each of my people and they off and running. There have been no instances of incorrect entries that I have not been able to correct easily. Excellent reports and print options.
September 28, 2017
JoJo L.
Lease Administrator
March 18, 2010

“eWorkOrders is the best system out there”

OverallHighly recommended. Especially for high volume companies that send many Work Orders. This system is easy to track and get exactly what you are looking for when you need it. Highly compatible if you enjoy a paperless office.
ProsThis system has really made creating, editing, tracking and sending work orders extremely easy. We have used other systems before and nothing compares to eworkorders. All management screens are user friendly and do not require much data entry. Email, Fax or print from your desktop directly to work order recipient. Many fields and reports were custom designed to our needs. Customer Service is always available and any technical questions are answered immediately, usually within a couple of minutes. Call directly or email doesn't matter always get a rapid response. Thank You eWorkOrders for making my job easier.
ConsOnly Con is that we tried so many other Companies before finding this awesome system.
March 18, 2010
Suzanne S.
August 3, 2009

“Highly Recommended”

OverallWhenever my company has contact with Eworkorders, it has always been a pleasant and satisfying experience. We are very pleased with Eworkorders as a company and would highly recommend them to anyone who believes in productivity and efficiency.
ProsEworkorders is a dream-come-true for our company as it has saved us much time and money. Not only does this system allow us to organize our maintenance requests and preventive maintenance lists efficiently, but it is also fast and easy to use. This system is ever changing with new updates and improvements that help my business. It is also very flexible and allows us to custom design its features to the needs of my company. What's more is that the technical support service is unbeatable. My questions are answered completely to my satisfaction and any changes that need to be made are done almost immediately.
Consnonethat I can think of
August 3, 2009
John N.
July 16, 2009

“Excellent product and support”

OverallIt was hard to come up with "cons" for this product. We have been very pleased since we first started using it. Not only is the product very good, but the service is over the top good. I was trying to develop a custom solution with a programmer and wasted dozens of hours and thousands of dollars to get way, way less functionality than is delivered by this product.
ProsCould get it up and running same day Very full-featured. Excellent support that understood not only the product, but also my real need for it. In other words, they tood the time to understand my business, not just shill their solution. Responsive, easy to understand and easy to reach. Exceptionally good value. We have tried both the Timberline and MRI service management modules and we find this product 100x easier to use.
ConsThe graphics interface could be a bit "sexier". It's OK, but it's not as smooth and stylish as some.
Starr D.
Facilities Coordinator
August 6, 2009

“Great Progrram with Amazing Support”

OverallWe at Celgene Facilities Department are very pleased with the eWorkOrders system and appreciate Jeff Roscher for all of his amazing support.
ProsThe program is extremely user friendly with a such a wide variety of functions and features there has never been a report or query I could not generate. Any information we need is always only a few clicks away and the data is always consistent. Jeff Roscher of Information Professionals has always been incredibly attentive and supportive any question is answered or addressed quickly and correctly. He always understands exactly what I am trying to accomplish and ensures that I get exactly what I need.
ConsThe program has no cons in my opinion. I would love to be able to customize the color. A nice lavender would be lovely. :-)
August 6, 2009
Financial Services, Unspecified
April 10, 2018

“Knowledgeable staff, prompt and professional service. Highly recommend.”

ProsIntuitive, user friendly, has all of the features I need, customizable, can upgrade to access more functionality.
ConsNo cons at this time. I do not have anything that could be considered an opportunity our improvement suggestion at this time.
April 10, 2018
Ginny W.
Executive Assistant

“eworks”

OverallHighly recommended. Have not had any techical problems with this system. We have approximately 50 - 75 people that enter work orders i have received no complaints or issues. The 6 site users and myself have not had any issues with the product since the installation in 2006. Very user friendly. Support staff/vendor are competent and detail oriented. Excellent customer service.
ProsEworkorders is an exceptional product. From demo to install to supportive services, this is the best work order program I have utilized. We have not had any technical or user problems since the installation of this product. Support services are excellent. Very pleased with the product. Cost savings is tremendous compared to other systems I have used.
ConsNone at this time...excellent product and services.
Grace C.
Assistant Property Manager

“Assistant property manager”

OverallHighly recommend to any tenant occupied building.
ProsPrior system was very cumbersome. E-Workorder system proved to be very user friendly; inventory, add/delete/revise services provided were being implemented by our staff. The ease of our tenants to access without their prior cumbersome log-in process was welcomed by all. Additionally, their ease of use has increased our user volume and have found our tenants to be extremely satisfied with their ability to enter their request, automatic notification of their request status and completion. All in all, it has improved our overall performance and tenant satisfaction. Great Job!!!!
ConsWe have not experienced any problems or difficulties as of yet. No cons to report.
Liberty L.
Specialist, Quality Assurance
Pharmaceuticals, 1001-5000 employees
May 3, 2018

“The ease of use of the system is great!”

OverallEase of use is great; Captures all user requests easily; Report generation is great for trending information; great way to reconcile requests, at the end of a given period.
ProsOur users easily are able to create Work Orders for all of their controlled document requests for issuance, retrieval, and archival.
ConsSetting up the parameters for the application isn't intuitive. I did have to call support to guide me through the process.
May 3, 2018
Mike K.
Director of Facilities and IT

“eWorkOrders review”

OverallI would absolutely recommend this system as a plug and play application that is very intuitive. I have used other CMMS' in the past, and I can tell you that I spend little to no time with application problems; this web-based system is the way to go. Let the experts maintain the foundation while I focus on my business.
ProsVery simple to use system. Support is very responsive. Requests for new reporting is met with enthusiasm and created very quickly. Suggestions for changes/ improvements are considered and acted upon quickly. I am very glad I chose this system for the museum.
ConsWould like to see an inventory component interlaced into the system.

By Information Professionals on July 17, 2009
We listened to our customer needs and added an inventory module in the latter part of 2008.
Amanda D.
Maintenance Secretary
May 28, 2015

“eWorkOrders is really easy to use. Once you know the basics, you can customize it for your own use.”

OverallI'm not really a database person. I hated that class when going through college. I was really dreading using eWorkOrders, but I have found it to be super easy and the customer service team is fabulous. I usually send them an email listing my issues and someone calls me back either same day or next day (excluding weekends cause everybody needs a break). Once we get off the phone, the issues are fixed or I have more knowledge of what I need to do. I really appreciate having Jeff and Tony to help me out. I definitely recommend this website and this team to anyone wanting a program to help keep track of their work orders, assets, preventative maintenance, and a lot of other items.
May 28, 2015
Jeff A.
Facilities Supervisor
May 27, 2015

“Best CMMS I've ever used. Period!”

OverallHands down the best CMMS I've ever used and I've used a few. I love the simplicity, plus the ability to add what ever pieces you need as you grow and develop. We have multiple sites, a couple folks and love the mobile app. Plus its very affordable, you need to see for yourself. This makes my job so much better, easy to track, easy reports, simple enough us old dogs pushing retirement can do it. And depth to do things you don't have to do, it offers a lot. If your looking at CMMS, you best give this a try. I will recommend this product to all my facilities friends. Great product, great support, great people, best bang for the buck! We love it!
May 27, 2015
Construction, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2018

“Great Software”

OverallThe ease of use makes this software easy for any of our employees to use. In a day in age where some of the older generations are not computer literate this is very important to us!
ProsI really loved the ease of use for this software
ConsI have not found any cons on this software as of yet
August 21, 2018
Fran K.
Partner
July 17, 2009

“Product very easy to use -- customer support EXCELLENT!”

OverallI would totally recommend this product.
ProsThe product is very easy to use and extremely customizable. With very little training we were up and running. We even use this product in ways we didn't anticipate due to its flexibility. The few times we have had questions, the support team has been EXTREMELY responsive. We love it!
ConsWould be good if clicking on column headings could sort the worklist.
May 20, 2018

“Great customer service, cost effective, and a complete system for anyone's needs!”

OverallSaved me time, money, and streamlined many systems.
ProseWorkOrders CMMS is an affordable cloud based solution that improved our efficiency and help reduced costs. Work Orders were extremely easy for anyone to put in and manage from any location. Our maintenance team could easily retrieve historic information, enter data and closeout jobs from anywhere though their computer, smartphone or mobile device. We were able to save time and money by maintaining inventory and scheduling preventative maintenance during our slow times. Our facility has been working more efficiently due to less breakdowns and unnecessary expenses.
ConsI have enjoyed using the software so far and have no issues yet! The interface is easy to understand and customize.
May 20, 2018
Melissa R.
April 20, 2017

“Love this system”

OverallThis is a wonderful system. It's very user friendly, and they provide the best customer support. Highly recommend!
April 20, 2017
Don H.
Facility Director
July 16, 2009

“Universal Technical Institute Maintenance”

OverallGet it if you need an excelent work order proghram
ProsThis product does far more than we will ever use .We have produced almost 10,000 work orders in the past 2 years.It is very user freindly
Consno spell check
Mugs M.
Assistant Property manager

“To the point”

OverallI would recommend this system for anyone looking to implement a new work order billing system in their office.
ProsThis is a wonderful system. Extrememly user friendly. And the Customer Support is always available.
ConsNone that I can see.