Booker Ratings

Overall

About Booker

35% of customers seek to book appointments after normal business hours - are they able to book with you? Make appointment scheduling easy for you and your customers with Booker's online booking & all-in-one spa and salon management software. Our platform features appointment & staff scheduling, point of sale, marketing & customer retention tools. Take a free demo & join over 128,000 professionals who save time and effort as they grow and run their business with Booker. Learn more about Booker

Michael C.
Vice President
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“Using it for our Med Spa”

OverallBooker does what we need, support has always been responsive and it is easy to use.
ProsEase of use so, easy to train. In the Day Spa industry front desk turnover is frequent so it is nice to be able to quickly show a new gal how to use the system.
ConsWe were previously Salon Iris customers and I am a programmer. With access to the database on that system I could run queries on anything in the database. Booker does not provide access to the SQL database so that is not possible. I do however have all of the reports that I need. Also, it would be nice to have the ability to set access a little more granular. For example, if I give a gal access to look at gift card balances, I will also have given her access to modify gift card balances.
Stephanie G.
January 16, 2018

“New and Improved”

OverallOverall, it is a great booking website and it is a very easy system to learn. We recently added a brand login through this company as we are adding additional sites and it has been a very easy process.
ProsI love that they have created many updates for this software over the last few months. It has been really nice not experiencing any lag or issues with the booking features like we were having just a few months ago. I love that you can choose how far in advance the confirmation emails are sent out and I really love that the clients can confirm the appointment through the email. Another AMAZING tool is that you can now see when a client is booking an appointment online that way you are not trying to compete with anyone online trying to book. I hated in the past where I would be booking a client at the desk and right when I went to book, it said that I was not able to. Come to find out when I refreshed the page it was because someone else had booked it online. It truly makes a huge difference with these little improvements that they made.
ConsOne thing at the moment that I am not liking about the software is that sometimes the confirmation emails do not send even when the emails box is checked, this also happens when I book re-occurring appointments for an entire year where these clients of all clients should receive all the emails. Another thing that gets frustrating from time to time is that the clients future appointments is not showing up on their account under the appropriate tab therefore some clients have not showed up for their appointment and we can't charge if they can prove they didn't see it online. I try to see if they have duplicate accounts as well but they do not. And lastly, every now and again Booker will give us booking issues while trying to book for any of our services, it will state that the appointment cannot book because no equipment is available however, I know that is not the case. That is frustrating because we have to then just create a block out on the schedule with the client's service along with their information but they don't receive any emails through the system when it is booked that way.
January 16, 2018
Denise J.
Massage Therapist
August 19, 2017

“Booker has been a life changer for me and my Therapeutic Massage Practice. ”

OverallThe ease and functionality for my clients to have my app on their phone for scheduling wherever they are, no matter what time of day or night it is. It's also a reminder for them to schedule when they see my app At a glance! The reminder notifications allows me to focus on servicing my clients instead of scheduling appts, and making confirmations calls every day.
ProsI love the way Booker works directly with my web page. My clients and potential clients can book right from my web site, purchase gift certificates from the comfort of their homes or offices, and print them or email them right from their computer without having to come to my office. I am often in service with a client and don't have a lot of time to answer or return calls during my work day let alone meet people to hand deliver gift certificates. I don't have a receptionist or assistant to assist in these matters. I love the fact that I have my very own App to give to my clients so they can save ME to their phones and book on line any time of the day or night, without having to try to find me first. I'm just a click away. The best part is that after you set up your booker to work with your website, it just makes scheduling my clients appts soooo much easier. They get an email notification with Appt details and directions. Then an appt reminder 24 hrs before their Appt so they can click the confirm button, so I don't have to make confirmation calls the day before, then a text reminder notification 3 hours before their Appt which cuts down on no shows, and late cancellations. I love it!!
ConsI have 2 locations and Booker does not have a place to differentiate either location. So when my clients book on line, there is no way of telling them which days I am at one location and which days I am at the other. So when they are looking at my open appts, they don't know which location they are booking for. This kind of takes my 5 star Status and brings it down to a 3 because this causes my clients much confusion when trying to book, and me soooo much stress, because what good is it if I always have to call them anyway when they are trying to schedule on line?? This defeats the whole purpose of online scheduling. This needs to be fixed and upgraded. Another thing. The mobile app is limited to its back of the house functionality. It's very easy to schedule appts, but looking up Gift Certificate numbers and entering them for payment after a client redeems them is time consuming and not user friendly. I also wish I had Email/ text Marketing built in so I could send my clients daily, weekly and monthly specials. There are days that I would love to send out a quick text telling my clients what time slots I have available. This would be soooooo easy since all of their contact info is already in the system. I would also like to see yearly reports and just imagine how great it would be if the accounting software was built right in! All in one place! Now that would make Booker the leader in the industry!

By Booker on August 29, 2017
Denise - Thank you for your review and the detail on why it's working so well for you and your clients. We'll share your feedback with the product team and if there's anything we can do to help, contact support@booker.com. We love hearing that you've cut down on cancellations and no shows! You rock! - The Booker Team
August 19, 2017
Lindsey T.

“Complete Program”

OverallI love using Booker because it truly does everything I need it to. Not only is all your customer tracking in one place, I can easily override a schedule, track inventory, check my estheticians clock-in and out times, but all the merchant services and marketing with Frederick is also build in to make it a complete system. If I ever have a question, there are so many way to easily get it answered. Usually if I'm wondering, someone else has been too- so I can find it in the community boards, but if its truly technical, the chat is a quick and convenient way that I can still answer the phone as it rings, because the help line isn't tying up the phones or my hands. Frederick tracks emails, so if a client says they never got a reminder, I can double check that the system did indeed send one and with texts working better, more clients are loving the frequent reminders. Having the app option allows me to track the schedule from home also. Truly, I've looked at other software programs, but they just can't stand up to what Booker is able to do. Booker is just faster, easier, sleeker, and more intelligent.
ProsIntegration of scheduling, merchant services, marketing, reporting. Everything I need in one place to run the business. I don't have to import or export information to run reports or go through multiple programs to send out reminder texts, ring up a client to check out, and check hours worked by employees.
ConsThere are a few things that the system just doesn't do intelligently where I have to override certain scheduling rules (Example: if an appointment was scheduled in room 2 with one girl, and i want to change it to another girl, it will not automatically switch it to room one. It will just say it isn't available.) So I have to go through round-about ways to override it to get it done, but those are just nit-picking.
Recommendations to other buyersUse Frederick. Since implementing it, we have had SO many clients tell us they LOVE the text reminders because these days we all get 8 million emails and they just get buried. Texts catch our attention and because its automated, you don't waste man hours sending them out.

By Booker on January 31, 2017
Thank you for your detailed feedback Lindsey. We appreciate it and are so happy that Booker is working well for you and your business. You rock! Thank you for using Booker! - The Booker Team
Tom R.
Owner / Operations Director
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
November 25, 2016

“Gregory O - Superb Customer Service Experience”

OverallI want to sincerely thank Booker for the excellent service provided by Gregory O, during several recent requests we made; He has gone above and beyond, even supplying me with a level of data and assistance I was previously told would not be possible to get. He did it in an extremely expeditious and efficient manner and again affirms our confidence that Booker is the leading platform in our industry. Thanks again for providing such a great business tool and we look forward to using booker for many years to come.
ProsThe "all in one nature" of the platform but also the ability to have an online store that links to our actual inventory and pricing levels in real time. The confirmation email for appointments are a great asset to in terms of revenue loss prevention and saves time for our staff, not to mention our clients love the convenience. The pre-authorization of credit cards is a great function again for loss prevention.
Cons1, There have been times recently were the downtime or stability (slowness) of the platform has not been acceptable. 2, The ip lock function only works with v4 ip addresses (most ISP's are now using v6's rendering the function useless unless you pay extra for static IP's.
Recommendations to other buyersI would be nice to have the following: 1, A way to submit tickets for ideas/functions on future updates (like we used to have) 2, There is not a report which shows you BOTH the clocked hours worked for each day of employees WITH total hours for the given period. 3, It would be extremely useful to have an option to set an overtime warning - i.e. when you look at the timeclock report, anything over 8 hours per day would be in RED or BOLD. 4, An automated email with a function to set an alert when someone approaches a certain amount of hours (i.e. email sent when any employees hit 7.5 hours for the day so you can properly assess overtime needs and plan accordingly). 5, Finally (and this is the most urgently needed one) the ability to send an email at will to confirm an appointment. This would be best integrated on the right click menu on the appointment calendar (like "Send confirmation email"). At the moment, you can only send confirmation emails a set number of hours before but it would be so helpful to be able to send them at will (as sometimes appointments are made within the confirmation email time window so doesn't automatically get sent, or to send a reminder confirmation for those that missed it first time round etc). 6, Allow shipping rates to vary based on order value tiers ($) NOT how many items are ordered (so we can have free shipping on orders over $100 etc) Please feel free to contact me if you need further explanation on any of these.

By Booker on November 28, 2016
Tom - thank you for the great review and feedback on how we can improve Booker. I'll be sure to pass this along to our product team. Thanks! - Jason
November 25, 2016
Connie W.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2019

“Keeping everyone on the same page”

OverallThe survey section is really helpful to hear from clients on what we can add or change to make their experience the best it can be. The flexibility of having booker app on our phone lets us have everything we need at all times.
ProsBooker is so great. Everyone of my staff has their own logins to look at their schedules at any time. My accounting department (that is in a different building) has access to check balances....my HR department can also access it to do payroll....making it easy for us all to stay on the same page of the business. At any time my GM can look at the dash board to see where we stand any any given time of the month. The clients love it because they can make appointments on line and they love the text reminders for their appointments. As the director I want to make sure clients are happy...I get feed back from surveys that let us know if we are doing things right or if we need to improve on things. Bookers Customer service used to be a little frustrating but I feel like they have really stepped it up lately. Thanks Booker for helping us do our job in a very efficient way!
ConsI wish we could add specials or notes to certain days...their really isn't any place for that. We end up putting notes in someone's schedule so it shows up on the day...it works but not ideal.
September 30, 2019
Pamela M.
Corporate Officer
September 17, 2019

“Could not do without it”

OverallThe pro's definitely outweigh whatever problems or frustrations I have with Booker, so I'm overall a happy customer and will continue working with them. I honestly could not do without this software and look forward to them making more improvements to make it an even better products.
ProsI appreciate that my clients can book online and purchase gift certificates when I'm too busy to answer the phone. It's also super easy checking out clients, but best of all is that I'm able to manage our calendar for both therapists and clients, and reschedule with ease. I love that I am also able to track client history and their progress. As we get busier and our client base grows, it can become more challenging to manage paper files and this has helped us cut down on paperwork, thank goodness!
ConsThere is definitely a learning curve with Booker and there have been times when I've been unsure of how to do something, and have had to contact their support team. One of the glitches that annoys me, is that when I add a new staff member, it adds or populates their name in the calendar even before their official start date! It can be confusing. The same happens when I terminate a staff member or switch them to 'inactive' - then their name and client appointmentss that day, all disappear from view. This is probably one of the more frustrating things for me. I also wish I could do a bit of my own customization like removing things from a drop down table that do not able to me.
September 17, 2019
Desiree H.
Executive Assistant
Construction, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2017

“Talk to Technicians, not just salesmen ”

OverallOverall, interacting with several people there were only two I had significant issues with. Their customer service is helpful if only slightly fragmented. My companies stake holders were not impressed by the service and went elsewhere. However, I still would recommend at least investigating their services to assist your company.
ProsSalesmen are very attentive, attempt to find questions to any answers and are quick to return calls. Software is very clean and easy to use as long as you stay within their realm of "basics".
ConsUnfortunately, if you have any type of development background this software will not allow you to utilize it unless you upgrade to the API. Prior to purchase we were told we would have Full Access to all features and everything was 100% customize-able. However, there are areas of customization you still need to have a "Super User" (call in to tech support + talk to a manager) to change. Example: Accepting cash in office. The second issue I had is their merchant processing. They don't have syncing with Amazon Pay (primary issue we were told could be done with this software), PayPal or Square. You are charged additionally to use their merchant processing (and with companies my accounting had never heard of/didn't want to use). Again, while promised we would be able to find a work around, eventually it was found even with upgrading to a higher tier with API access, there was an extremely slim chance that different integration methods was possible. Third: The price. Please understand if you desire to let one company manage everything then this software is helpful. However, if you don't then per month charge is rather high when other simple services are free or offer nearly every feature Booker does for 1/5th the price. So, do your research and speak with both Sales force and Tech support before making a decision.

By Booker on May 4, 2017
Dear Desiree, Thank you for your feedback and thoughts. Booker partners with a number of the largest payment vendors to offer our customers a variety of highly secure options. We're sorry to hear that there wasn't an option that you felt worked for your business. We'd love to discuss your feedback on the API access and other specifics if you have time. Thank you for using Booker and for your feedback. Best, The Booker Team
April 18, 2017
Emily C.
Spa Manager
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“Booker Review ”

OverallWe love Booker here at our spa. I love the features we use for creating yoga classes and memberships as well. It's very easy to use in that aspect. Scheduling appointments is a breeze and checking customers out couldn't be easier. I do wish there was a way to put notes onto gift card codes or under a customer's name so that if there is any confusion with an order or if someone gave their gift card to someone else, we could go back and see who they gave permission to use that gift card. Another thing that would be a great feature to add to Booker is the use of storing a client intake form on a client's file in the system. If we were able to take a photo of a signed client consent form with all of their information on it and upload it to Booker as a PDF file, it would be truly magical. Paper piles up... we would love to go digital :)
ProsThe ease of scheduling. It is simple to teach new people and services just pop up when you start typing them. I like that.
ConsSometimes the system can be a little bit slow. It is truly only difficult when there are lots of people waiting on you.
Recommendations to other buyersAnyone learning to use it, I would just say spend a little time looking around and trying things... you will learn it quickly. I love this system. With the exception of only a couple of things I wish Booker would have, it is a great system for a business. I would recommend it to anyone.

By Booker on January 31, 2017
Thank you for your excellent feedback Emily. We're thrilled that using Booker is working so well for your business. You can use the Document Storage feature to save information on clients as you mentioned in your review. If you have questions, please contact support@booker.com. Thank you for using Booker! - The Booker Team
Celeste W.
July 24, 2019

“Just switched BACK to Booker from another booking software”

OverallWe have been using Booker in my business for years and earlier this year we were convinced by another booking service (the big name in our industry) to switch over. It was one of the worst decisions we have made. After 4 months of giving it our best try and much frustration over the new booking system's lack of features, unhelpful reporting options and staff frustrations, we switched back to Booker and THAT was one of the best decisions we made. Booker is the BEST platform for service based booking and the back end reporting of that kind of business. I do wish their customer service was as good as the other one we tried but it is not nearly as responsive. We are happy to be back though!!
ProsEase of scheduling, quick to learn/intuitive platform, broad range of reporting options.
ConsThe customer support could be faster and more helpful. The client end of scheduling could be easier for the client.
July 24, 2019
Amanda S.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2016

“So far - so good!”

OverallI've worked with the Booker system for 8 months now, and I've definitely enjoyed my experiences with it. We receive near live updates whenever there is an issue with the system - instead of being left to guess, as with other Spa software systems. I've found it to be clean, well designed, aesthetically pleasing, simple to understand, and full of hidden abilities that I have found to be extremely helpful in the management of our organization. Although there are a few capabilities I wish it could offer, Booker is genius at what it does already.
Pros- Ease of use - Mobile application - Partnership with Frederick - Easy to book online - Aesthetically pleasing - Easy access to customer service (with real people!)
ConsThere are certain limitations to the software that I don't quite endorse, and would love to have more accessibility to customize the features inherent in the system. For instance, we would love to be able to format, on our own, the infrastructure of the Administrator, Reservationist, and Staff roles to allow for certain levels of access to information. Although we have found a way to "Macguyver" the system, we'd love for there to be a more direct system for integrating digital SOAP notes, as well as intake form and profile management by the client when they log in to book an appointment. There have been other, very slight issues, which have caused some annoyance to our clients - such as the automatic CC authorization process when opening orders, or when clients are unable to cancel upcoming appointments online at their convenience (so long as it does not violate our 24-hour policy).
Recommendations to other buyersMy advice is - stick with it. Like any software, there is certainly room to grow, and I am sure that Booker will continue to upgrade its capabilities to better suite its ever-growing client-base. It's a phenomenal service for what it already has to offer.
August 26, 2016
Jennifer N.
LMT/Owner
May 23, 2017

“overall has been good, sometimes tough to get questions answered or get a CSR ”

OverallEasy on line booking, easy pos, easy scheduling,
ProsI like how easy it is for people to book appointments, how it keeps track of room usage, payroll and other functions. Great that is can be used on smartphones for booking appointments on the fly, notifications via text and email!
ConsSystem slow downs have been awful the last few months, we have had intermittent notification glitches (ie people not getting notified of appointments), problems with people thinking they booked appointments but for some reason it didn't go through this needs to be better - customers are unaware that it didn't go through because of missing information on their end - a tiny red star doesn't really cut it for people to see. Should say somewhere - at the end if you do not get a pop up saying Thank you for your appointment - you are missing information or your selection didn't go through. I wish there was a more integrated system for marketing that allows target marketing, I didn't like having to purchase yet another system like Mail Chimp and now HireFredrick. Really gets very expensive.

By Booker on July 28, 2017
Thank you for using Booker and for your thoughtful feedback. We've put a lot of effort into helping the system run faster with greater stability so hopefully you're seeing those improvements. Happy to hear that it's working so well for you overall! - The Booker Team
Ashely S.
Recruiter
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2018

“Book It!”

ProsBooker is a godsend for so many salons. It is very user-friendly and they have implemented the use of embedded training videos for all the features; this is a wonderful tool and works very well for people who are visual learners, which most stylists happen to be. For salon managers and owners, Booker offers a variety of tools: time-clock, sales tracking, inventory, tip allocation, expenditures/budgets, etc. Being a web-based software, it's very easy to add a widget or embed a link on your website and/or Facebook page to allow customers to easily schedule themselves for services. In addition, there is a built-in point of sale system that makes it easy to check out clients without needing to switch over to another program and/or system.
ConsThe downside to being a web-based software: if the server is down or there is an issue with the website, you cannot access your calendar or your point of sale system. Booker has been awesome enough to provide a separate website where they allow you to report issues of the system being down and also announcing known issues. Their customer service makes up for this issue.
October 11, 2018
Crystal W.
assistant manager
February 19, 2018

“sub par. Booker is always breaking on the busiest days, unreliable.”

ProsBooker does help us with booking appointments. Our clients really enjoy online booking, however i saw there is going to be an update in the next week. I will be curious to see how quickly they ruin what already works...
Conssomething is always wrong with the software. dropping credit cards, dropping appointments. they took away simple features and moved them to its new Frederick site. as a long time customer, we felt this move was unprofessional. you have to pay so much extra for something as simple as text or appointment reminders. (a feature that used to be FREE). the busiest Fridays, they will do site maintenance and you will be very embarrassed in front of your clients. happens way too much.

By Booker on February 26, 2018
Crystal - Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave a review for Booker! We're so happy to hear that your clients enjoy our online booking features. We also want to thank you for providing constructive feedback on certain features that you feel are not working up to your standards. I will relay this information to our product development team so they are aware of the issues you are experiencing. We truly value your feedback and your business. Stay tuned for future updates - we're always evolving the product. Thank you! - The Booker Team
February 19, 2018
Lori L.
Business Owner

“Frustrating and inconsistent”

OverallThe ability to serve multiple locations and the ability to book appointments and sell retail simultaneously.
ProsI like the fact that Booker can be used for multiple locations and is helpful with daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics. I can use the data to determine what I need to do differently regarding sales, promotions, etc. I can also use the data to determine what services, promotions, etc. are going well and should definitely be continued.
ConsThe customer support is lacking. It has been so frustrating to speak to so many different reps. The notes they take and calls they log has been very inconsistent, making follow-through to a resolution impossible. Even when issues have been pushed through to technical support or the development team, we have gotten little to no helpful feedback. I feel the software could use some updating to improve on the ease of use. Mostly, I feel customer support reps should be trained to actually offer "support," rather than offer a "pat" answer and such as, "This is not a Booker issue," or "I can't really tell you why that is happening, call us again if the problem reoccurs." Overall, our experience has been frustrating. In all fairness, our particular "case," which includes many different issues has been escalated to someone in management, but this has taken several months.
Michael N.
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
February 3, 2015

“Best Available Cloud based integrated POS & Booking system”

OverallSo there is no perfect product, including Booker, BUT... We've run our beauty business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including A****Quest and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with horrible customer support from our current solutions-they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Booker would play for us was mission critical so I did some serious due diligence before selecting Booker. I created a massive feature spreadsheet that compared the 4 top contenders. Booker and one other option appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Booker and grilled that sales person for literally 3 hours about all the nuances of Booker. She was cheerful and knowledgable (I think her name was Erica) and answered pretty much all of my questions. We have over 60 employees, so training and switching our software backbone is a huge hassle-you really want to choose the right long term partner so you don't have to deal with all that work again. I'd say Booker gets 98 out of 100 issues and features. It is very elegant and thoughtfully designed and a pleasure to work with on a day to day basis. So much more robust and clean that our previous patched together solutions. Yes, on the rare occasions when the Booker servers go down for an hour at 3pm, you will curse their name, but you will also quickly forgive, because no cloud based solutions has perfect uptime, and this cloud based solution is soooooooo much better than our previous desktop apps. Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly-it seems that adding new customers might be getting more CEO focus than improving the user/customer experience. But so far, Booker appears to still be the best available option. Side note: Robert Schmidt in support is a rockstar and really gave us a lot of good advice and strategic insights related to using Booker.
ProsSmart, friendly people in customer support that live in NYC or SoCal. They really know their stuff and try hard to help you. And they don't speak English as a 3rd language or live in Bangladesh! Well thought out, elegant interface.
ConsBooker needs to hire more/task more programmers to fix glitches in the system-fixes trickle in, but far more slowly than other SaaS providers in other industries. Feels like they are resting on their laurels with features-slow to fix or add features
Rose G.
Owner/operater
October 4, 2019

“Great choice for spa or wellness business!”

OverallBooker, great! Clover, bad!
ProsI love the ease of scheduling and all the reports that are available to help me see how my business is doing . It makes paying taxes, keeping track of my employees hours and sales commissions and seeing what my best sellers are easy. It does so much more, too. My clients have commented on how easy it is to book and purchase gift certificates on line online is. I have had a bit of trouble on checkout sometimes as the system doesn't always "play nice" with Clover. Overall, the features are very good.
ConsI have had trouble when taking credit card payments, transactions don't go through Clover and I have to try several times, sometimes it goes through but sometimes it doesn't or like last week I got a message it didn't go through but in reality my client got a double charge. This problem was so bad that I left Booked but wasn't happy with Millenium so came back. I only had my Clover machine a little over a year so thought it was a bad device. Clover wouldn't replace the device so I had to purchase a new one for almost $1,000. It has been better but still having problems on checkout.....so embarassing!
October 4, 2019
Chris B.
Retail, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2017

“Great Technology for Salons that want to scale and grow”

ProsOnline Booking. Flexibility with using Rooms vs. Employees. Reporting. Ability to manage all aspects of clients and employee data.
ConsThere's a lack of Sales Funnel Integration with Frederick i.e. There is so much data that is in Booker/Frederick, that should allow us to create customized sales funnels in order to remarket and market to our existing clients. Frederick is limited into the emails sent, and there should be more control/flexiblity given to the owner. Currently, i'm using Clickfunnels and other email software to close that loop to create email sales funnels as well as other sales funnels from paid traffic sources. Digital Marketing is the future of all businesses and a crucial component of that is Sales funnels from organic traffic and paid traffic from FB ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram Ads to enter into Sales Funnels. The power to remarket and retarget those clients from Booker/Frederick Data can really scale each business and should be in the hands of the business owner/marketer. We have been doing that manually using Clickfunnels and Other Email Software providers.
Sara G.
Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Nail Technician
January 20, 2017

“Booker keeps my life together!”

OverallI have been using Booker for several years now. I use it not only to run my business but to manage my life! I don't have employees, so Booker acts as my receptionist by sending confirmation/reminder emails and texts, Happy Birthdays, etc. I love that a little cupcake is displayed next to a client's name on the schedule when their birthday is near so I can remember to ask about their plans and make them feel special. This kind of thing makes clients want to keep coming back! Love the app as well as a quick reference. Customer service is rapid and always more than helpful. With a few more modifications and minor improvements, I would rate this company 5 stars! Thanks, Booker!
ProsAlmost everything.
ConsThere are a few bugs that still need to be worked out, especially with the app. Sometimes I have to cancel an appointment instead of just adjusting it, and then the client gets confused about the cancellation email. Also, I'm confused about the referral program. I recently referred a friend and she signed up. I have heard nothing back about it.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't be afraid to give the company your thoughts or ideas!

By Booker on January 26, 2017
Thank you so much Sara for your feedback and for using Booker. We're so glad that it's working for you! We'll be in touch about the referral issue, or contact support@booker.com if we can help out. You rock! - The Booker Team
January 20, 2017
Emily C.
Reservationist
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2017

“Scheduling, moving, canceling, and changing appointments is easy. ”

OverallWe are able to schedule, complete orders, keep up with client profiles, and take inventory with ease. It gets the job done for our spa and we rely on it completely! It was a great software choice for us. We would not use anything else.
ProsI love the client profile. You can look back and see everything he/she has bought, what services they got, and you can also make notes about the client if they are allergic to anything or have any preferences during their appointment! With this feature, we can see everything we need to know about the client's appointment when we print out the itinerary for the day. This way, we have all of the up-to-date info for the client and mistakes are less likely to be made. I love that.
ConsI would love to see the "document storage" feature to become compatible with tablets and phones. I would like to see our service providers be able to look at their phone or tablet and see their clients profile before they perform their service. I love that we have gone paperless and have stored all of our Client Intake Forms on Booker, but I would like to see easier access to them.
August 8, 2017
Valerie S.
11-50 employees
September 1, 2016

“My Business Would NOT be the Success it is Without Booker!”

OverallI have been with Booker for 8 years and I LOVE this system. It has helped me to professionally organize my spa connecting me with staff and business and clients all in one package. VERY professional and it helps to make my business shine on all levels.
ProsThe way it organizes everything.
ConsThere are a few suggestions I have had that are business needs (would make things easier) and was never able to resolve working them out. They are still I consider serious concerns. There is nothing available to meet those needs, so I just modified and tweaked and moved on.
Recommendations to other buyersMy staff has access to too much control in the way of being able to delete client information. It concerns me, because if I had a disgruntled staff member wanted to wipe out the calendar or delete clients booked.... she could.

By Booker on September 20, 2016
Hi Valerie, We are so very happy to hear that Booker has helped you to run and grow your business for so many years. Thank you so much for your great review. In terms of product suggestions, you can always send these to support@booker.com Also, you are able to edit user roles for your employees to limit what they can/cannot do. We are actually hosting a special Fall Series Webinar on User Roles - it's held on Monday at 12PM EST. You can register here: bit.ly/2cj7v2i. Hope this was helpful! Thank you, Aly
September 1, 2016
Wendy R.
Owner/Lead Massage Therapist
March 1, 2018

“I use the Booker software for my massage therapy business.”

OverallI used to always use a Daytimer and have to write appointments in. As my business has grown and I now have other therapists that work with me Booker is a much easier way for us all to be able to view everyone's work schedule for the day/week/month.
ProsI love availability of the software via computer or mobile devices. It allows all of us to set our schedules and everyone can view what the calendar of appointments looks like. It is also nice to be able to block time out when needed. The ease of scheduling and taking payment allows us to utilize our customer service skills with our clients. Our clients love the fact that they are able to receive reminders via text or email. This in turn saves us time by not having to call them the day before their appointment. It is also nice that they can book appointments online. Monthly reporting is a huge help when it comes to tax time! The marketing feature through Fredrick is also very helpful!
ConsThere are a few features that we are unable to do via our mobile device versus through the computer.
March 1, 2018
Vanessa C.
August 3, 2017

“Loads of Features that others lack”

OverallPretty much everything
ProsI love the loyalty points for my clients to be able to earn, I love being able to precharge and charge for no-shows as well as charge premiums for certain days of the week. And all of this happens while I focus on doing hair. I do not have to sit around and do anything but set it up. They give you a training call and help you with the features and setup. I learned it quickly but if I have a question I can simply call and speak with someone promptly. I did have it once before and cancelled because of the price, then I came back because I found they were going to integrate with the clover mini as I already had one but it still hasn't worked out for that. I'm really waiting for that feature. Its just all around inclusive just somewhat costly.
ConsWish add-ons were visible to clients and can be set individually to desired service. Also client facing terminal is needed. Hate having to manual input charges outside of the system. I have to have 2 different merchant processors because of the issue with the clover. App works horribly for taking appointments over the phone. Deposits cannot be charged so I have to go into the browser version from my tablet.
Jaime S.
Owner/massage therapist
January 24, 2017

“Booker for a Massage practice ”

OverallSo overall I enjoy Booker and customer support however everything needs its tweaks. I do not like that you have to use their merchant provider and can't negotiate fees much, also lately people are able to book online with a credit card that we later on find out is declined..usually when they're a no show and our hands are tied. Customer service used to be great, now it's good and I don't always end with a resolution. Sometimes setting up codes for discounts is confusing and certain reports. On the positive side it works great for scheduling especially once you know the little tweaks in the system and it's great that it sends out emails for confirmation and reminders to the staff and guests. However, lately my staff isn't getting all notifications. This can be very problematic, I'm rebooking clients for free and not receiving payments on no shows due to the system only lately. If this were fixed I'd go back to loving the product.
ProsReminders and organization of multiple therapists
ConsIssues with notifications, payments and codes

By Booker on January 31, 2017
Thank you for your feedback Jamie. We'd love to chat with you about the issues you're describing so we can improve your experience using Booker. We'll reach out and please contact support@booker.com if you need anything. Thank you for using Booker! - The Booker Team
Michael N.
co-founder
February 3, 2015

“Best available Cloud based solution for POS & Online Booking”

OverallSo there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our beauty business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including AppointmentQues and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with the total lack of customer support from our current solutions'they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Booker would play for us was mission critical so I did some serious due diligence before selecting Booker. I created a massive feature spreadsheet that compared the 4 top contenders. Booker and one other option appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Booker and grilled that sales person for literally 3 hours about all the nuances of Booker. She was cheerful and knowledgable (I think her name was Erica) and answered pretty much all of my questions. We have over 60 employees, so training and switching our software backbone is a huge hassle'you really want to choose the right long term partner so you don't have to deal with all that work again. I'd say Booker gets 98 out of 100 issues and features. It is very elegant and thoughtfully designed and a pleasure to work with on a day to day basis. So much more robust and clean that our previous patched together solutions. Yes, on the rare occasions when the Booker servers go down for an hour at 3pm, you will curse their name, but you will also quickly forgive, because no cloud based solutions has perfect uptime, and this cloud based solution is soooooooo much better than our previous desktop apps. Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly'it seems that adding new customers might be getting more CEO focus than improving the user/customer experience. But so far, Booker appears to still be the best available option. Side note: Robert Schmidt in support is a rockstar and really gave us a lot of good advice and strategic insights related to Booker. PROS: Smart, friendly people in customer support that live in NYC or SoCal. They really know their stuff and try hard to help you. And they don't speak English as a 3rd language or live in Bangladesh! Well thought out, elegant interface. CONS: Booker needs to hire more/task more programmers to fix glitches in the system'fixes trickle in, but far more slowly than other SaaS providers in other industries. Feels like they are resting on their laurels with features'slow to fix or add features
Eileen B.
September 24, 2019

“The Best Internal & External Solution ”

OverallMy customers of any age can book an appointment online, any time, day or night. My stylist can easily utilize the system to manage their own schedules, and include notes so the entire team is on the same page. There's nothing to download and every answer can be found in the Help & Support section. When in doubt, we book ourself an appt and we have an internal lunch n learn and find ways to learn new tips and tricks that we've not encountered yet.
ProsDashboard Reporting, Website Integration
ConsZilch. It's awesome and the customer service rules!
Charlee H.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 16, 2016

“Keinon is the BEST!!!”

OverallThe reason for this review is for Keinon.. I had an issue and he was amazing! He stayed with me until the entire process was handled. He did this with a great attitude, he joked and yet held his professionalism. I wanted to be able to talk to him all the time when we have a problem. He is an asset to your company and I wanted you to know that. About a year ago, I had another issue where I lost my password and called booker to ask what to do about it and was told, "there is nothing we can do about it you'll have to try to find it or figure it out.. I mentioned this to Keinon and he fixed it for me immediately..
Prosease, on line booking.
Conssometimes we can't book appointments for no reason.. it will say the room is not available or no employees are available when neither is the case.

By Booker on September 19, 2016
Hi Charlee, Wow - it's great to hear about your wonderful experience working with Keinon, he is a great asset to the Booker team. Thank you for your review and for letting us help you run your business. I've noted your cons and please know our teams are actively working to make sure glitches like that do not happen in the future. Thank you! Aly
September 16, 2016
Michele S.
Owner/Massage Therapist

“Great business partner”

ProsI really like how Booker allows clients to schedule on line and purchase gift certificates. Most clients love the ability to schedule on line.
ConsIt can be difficult to maneuver around in the settings.
Zalla O.

“8 years and counting”

OverallI've been using booker for 7 years in my business after a year using it elsewhere and it's grown with me and my business from a single service provider to 20 employees with 2 locations. It's pretty great. Always adding new features. Phone customer service is *usually* on point, but chat sucks and going through the online search of issues never reveals the answer I need. My employees love having access to their schedules from anywhere. We love all the ways it helps us remain paper free - we can enter digital intake forms and notes, and send e-receipts. And they're always trying new things to help us market better and retain customers.
ProsEase of access from anywhere, availability of online booking
ConsOnline booking is clunky (hard to just say when is Niki available this week). Booking needs more robust features (only allow certain services at certain times)

By Booker on January 27, 2017
Thank you for your feedback Zalla. Sounds like you've built a wonderful successful business. We're honored that you've chosen to run and grow your business with Booker. Thank you! - The Booker Team
Brian L.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2017

“Great for spas but could be improved”

OverallWould love to have a quick call with programmers to give quicks tips to make the online booking system the best by far.
ProsBooks couples massage requiring two therapist (this is a great feature and booker is one of the few that have). Super flexible GC system that allows the service , not the price of the service to show up (very important for spas).
ConsNo mobile options for people to purchase on phones. Also swiper/tablet options requires 5 steps to charge and close (not near as simplified as square). Online booking system is good, but could be vastly improved with one little coding tweak (it bases everything on the start of business day instead of appointments that are already booked, leaving gaps and missed appointments). I could explain this really quickly and booker would be the best by far, because you are the only one's that book couples massage.
October 9, 2017
Sasha N.
August 3, 2017

“I really like using booker, it is intuitive and easy to use. However, there are too many slow downs.”

Overalleasy to use and navigate and get my business running from day one.
ProsEasy, good functionality, decent customization options. Navigation is pretty simple an intuitive for the most part - orders is a bit clunky as you have to hit add order 3 times to get to actually inputting an order.
ConsReliability. There are/were quite a few slow downs and when it goes down it really impacts my business. I know it's not fool proof, but it would be great to have a back-up streamed line version that could operate when the main one goes down. Kind of like a safe boot mode in Windows. Also, the pop-ups are a bit annoying - most are not useful and dismissed out of hand. It would be better to have these in their own tab and like a badge icon indicate new info so I can review at my own pace. I am usually trying to do something when they pop up so I dismiss them and they are never read.
Norma H.
Spa Manager
September 19, 2016

“Service Review”

OverallSupport team is very helpful, respectful and friendly. They have the best people! Wish there was support 24/7, that's the only reason for a lower score on support
ProsSupport is Live people that are very helpful. Can do a lot of what we need in the business
ConsGoes down, slows down at busy times, hard to get through to support or chat at times, can be a problem with double bookings. Can be complicated have to figure out work arounds Would like to see more reporting features like daily reports this year to last year

By Booker on September 20, 2016
Hi Norma, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you have a good customer experience. Please know that our team is actively working to reduce the amount of downtime on the platform. If you are ever having trouble getting through to support, you can also reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter, where we can help direct a CE Manager to you ASAP. I have taken your feedback into account and will be sure to share it with the appropriate person. Thank you! Aly
September 19, 2016
sophia m.
July 25, 2016

“Too bad on customer service ”

OverallI thought booker would be a step up from Mindbody but I just can't get over how hard it is to contact a real person!! Also if you live on the west coast they close super early and my spa stays open till 8! I am thinking of leaving Booker (will lose $800 in transfer costs) Think long and hard about switching your online booking software once you do you are stuck! Even after I told them I might need to change back to Mindbody and please someone call me to remind me of the pros....radio silence.
Prosnone that mindbody didn't have.. maybe a waiting list is cool
Cons-Impossible to reach anyone to get help you have to email them and wait a day to hear back -very difficult to change schedule from appt window you have to go a bunch of steps deep into altering schedules -payroll is WAY harder than mindbody. -add ons for services (super complicated) -half of our gift certificate information did not makes its way to booker so I am now paying for both booker and mindbody
Recommendations to other buyersBooker does not care about upgradings basic features or really about feedback at all.. Also I hate to say it because I really wanted the upgrade to be worth it after all the issues around transferring data but even my client say its harder to book online with booker... enough said.

By Booker on July 27, 2016
Hi Sophia - We appreciate you taking the time to send your thoughtful feedback regarding your experience with Booker. We have asked our Customer Experience Team reach out to you directly to assist you in changing from schedule to appointment windows and to assist in transferring your data. Our teams are consistently working to improve the platform for our users so they can efficiently run day-to-day tasks at their businesses. Again, we appreciate your feedback and let us know if we can provide further feedback by emailing us at support@booker.com.
July 25, 2016
Ezralea R.
August 26, 2017

“Booker is always taking stride to improve and evolve systems to create ease and functionality. ”

ProsEase of use. We run multiple locations. Being moblie friendly and able to book from anywhere helps us be able to grow. I am a return customer. I've used booker in the past. We stepped away and are coming back cause the others where not fitting our needs.
ConsV2 does not have the on line store set up for product purchases. It is not fully built out to the structures of V1. But I was promised by the end of the year. Your preferred merchant ... not sure I'm finding their value. The sales guy said they would be sooo much lower than Square. But I'm needing to jump through hoops to get the data from first data.

By Booker on August 29, 2017
Ezralea - Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We're thrilled to hear that Booker is working well to help you manage your locations. Stay tuned for future updates - we're always evolving the product. Thank you! - The Booker Team
August 26, 2017
Lisa W.
August 15, 2017

“Very user friendly with lots of options”

OverallAll my scheduling and appointment processing and business organization with it everywhere i go!
ProsAll the different types of reports that can be produced. Also that it is easy to combine client profiles when they make a new one online. I love that people can book online for various appiintments, they absolutely love that...and that their CC stays on their too so they can do it on the fly.
ConsThe online training sessions arenxt recorded to be seen at a later time if you miss the actual meeting time. Some of the trainings i would like to be a part of or at least view, but the times dont work with my schedule...if they could be accessed at a time more useful to me that would be great! Another thing is that i wish we could personalize the wording on the reminder text messafes like we can with the emails that are sent out!
August 15, 2017
Mary N.
Vice President / Licensed Massage Therapist
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
May 26, 2017

“Busy massage center / User since 2011 / 12 therapist columns using 5 rooms = giant jig-saw puzzle!”

OverallIncreased productivity and sales!
ProsEase of booking appointments in-house and on-line / Ability to customize emails / POS integration / History
Cons(1) Elimination of the "we want you back" email that went out to those who haven't been in (Frederick is way to expensive for us!); and, (2) Elimination of the quick log-in codes, we are busy with multiple users and now there's no way to be sure who actually completed a transaction. **These were some of our most favorite features that we no longer have. We are very disappointed.** ALSO, it would be nice to have a dedicated support rep to work with, who knows how we use Booker, helps us to optimize, etc.

By Booker on August 1, 2017
We're so happy to hear that Booker has helped you achieve increased productivity and sales! That's awesome! We'll share your feedback with the product team. Thank you so much for using Booker! - The Booker Team
Michael C.
Admin, stylist
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2017

“Booker is easy to use, cloud based, and customer/employee friendly. ”

OverallOnline booking, confirmation emails and texts, thank you and birthday emails, client profiles, daily total reports, staff sales report.
ProsSo I have been using it at two salons since January and I have been through starting up both salons and starting them up differently. The first salon did not want online booking, is a specialty salon where we have hair cutters and hair colorists, and we did not accept credit card tips. So I had to make it easy to book clients for two or someone's three different stylists. Then the other salon London alley wanted online booking, credit card tips were added, and also stylists typically did all the appointments for the client. So I had to set it up with bookings that made the online booking friendly and easy to use. I absolutely say if I ever had a problem I could call up Sabrina or any of the booker people and they would walk me right thru it. The system is for people who are idiots or people who know how to use a computer. Since we brought it in my clients have thanked me for streamlining the appointment setups, the confirmation email and texts, and even the thank you emails.
ConsOnly one day did the system have some errors and it wasn't even bookers fault. And if the system ever goes down you just go back to using the clover by itself and booker can help you after put the orders into the system.

By Booker on July 25, 2017
We're so happy to hear that Booker is working so well for you! Thank you for your feedback and for using Booker! - The Booker Team
Justine K.
general manager
September 12, 2016

“Receipt printer: outdated technology used for the 3 clients who have ever requested printed receipts”

OverallThe software offers a lot of excellent features but there are a few that are missing that would be great for salons that do a lot of events or group bookings like we do. The customer support is amazing, which I really appreciate.
ProsI like that I can work remotely and that there is a phone app that allows our technicians to view there schedules.
ConsThere's no fast way to make a group booking. It would be great if when making a reservation you could choose the number of those appointments to make and have the information automatically repopulate for those reservations.
Recommendations to other buyersIncorporating payment methods like Apple Pay and Google Wallet would also make the check out process so much easier.

By Booker on October 10, 2016
Hi Justine, Thank you very much your review. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great customer experience with Booker. We appreciate your product feedback and features you'd like to see improved. I will pass this along to the correct team. Thanks! Aly
September 12, 2016
Michael K.
manager
August 23, 2016

“Peerless Customer Service!”

OverallCustomer Service has been outstanding. Always there. Often immediately. Our clients love the texted and/or emailed reminders. We love the ease of use and the reports/history.
ProsCustomer service, ease of use, limitless power, reporting. Constant upgrades at no charge to us. And have a suggestion for an upgrade? There is a component of BOOKER where users can vote on potential changes!
ConsSometimes BOOKER gets bugged, slowing it down or shutting it down all together. However, these stoppages are infrequent and when they do occur, they are resolved very quickly...always with an explanation and an apology from Team Booker. Also, wish that the schedule/calendar had a button to jump 2, 3, 4 etc. weeks ahead in the future.
Recommendations to other buyersWe use BOOKER for our hair salon. One of our best decisions ever. Learning curve may be a bit long (was for me), but once it is set up, you will never look back.
August 23, 2016
Michelle H.
Franchise Owner
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 26, 2019

“Booker for non-salon-type businesses”

OverallOur business is not a salon-type business where I can see Booker being extremely easy to use and very beneficial. Our business's use is a little more complicated and Booker did the best they could to try to accommodate our very specific needs and uses. I would really like to be able to drill down more in the dashboard for almost everything, but especially and most importantly for the sales data.
ProsI like that I can easily see customer profiles and progress notes and information I need to see in their profile.
ConsMy least favorite thing about Booker is that it runs too slowly.
July 26, 2019
Nawaal F.
Salon Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
June 27, 2017

“Love this booking software!”

OverallEase and efficiency. Accurate booking.
ProsEasy and efficient, Booker helps us keep connected with our clients in various ways, including text/e-mail/etc. It's been very helpful with clients that can confirm via e-mail and have something to refer to, besides a phone call. The ease of learning the software has been awesome and the customer service is top notch!
ConsSometimes (rarely), Booker operates in slow speeds. People cannot click to confirm via text message, and it would help if they could. There have been a couple of times where Booker has been down during business hours and it became really hectic trying to get things sorted during that time, but other than that, we appreciate the apologies about that and the constant communication about issues.

By Booker on August 1, 2017
Thanks for the great feedback Farooq! We're working on some updates by the end of the year that we think you'll like! For now we'll pass on your feedback to the product team. Thanks for using Booker! - The Booker Team
June 27, 2017
Silvia P.
January 9, 2018

“Great Online service.”

ProsI love the online booking and e certificate sales. My staff has the option of viewing their schedule remotely and they also receive notifications of services which helps them know of their appointments. Clients also receive notifications which frees up my time in calling to confirm their appointments.
ConsWhat I like least is when there is a glitch in the server and I am not able to book or take payments from guest.

By Booker on January 16, 2018
Hi Silvia - Thank you so much for taking time to review Booker! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the features Booker has to offer! The issues you experienced with the glitch in the server and will be sure to bring this up to the product development team. We truly value your feedback and your business. Stay tuned for future updates - we're always evolving the product. Thank you! - The Booker Team
January 9, 2018
Emmy E.
Front Desk Associate
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2017

“Great software for any beauty industry!”

OverallEverything! From easy booking and checking out to quick and accessible ease of the software, it's so easy and helpful especially in any beauty industry
ProsThis software is so easy to use and break down to new trainees! The keys on the side of the screen make it that much easier to learn and get going with your schedule!
ConsSometimes it freezes when there is a system update, it can be very inconvenient when you are checking out a client because it'll either freeze or go extremely slow, but it's very rare that this happens so no worries!

By Booker on January 16, 2018
Hi Emmy - We want to sincerely thank you for your thoughtful review. We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the features Booker has to offer! We truly value your feedback and your business. Stay tuned for future updates - we're always evolving the product. Thank you! - The Booker Team
December 8, 2017
Myra A.
Spa and beauty therapist
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
May 26, 2017

“Booker is very helpful in.our daily operation”

OverallIt helps me.yo check the booking anytime anywhere
ProsIt is very accessible, our therapist can check their bookings even at home. Booker is also easy to use, our new staff can easily learn the basic things such as how to make an appointment and how to take payments
ConsWhat makes me disappointed to the software is when the process sometimes is slow and hanging especially during there are so many guests paying and making appointment. I find the system a bit slow that we sometimes need to ask the guests to wait for a while because we need to update the bill, and print it out.

By Booker on August 1, 2017
Thank you Myra for your review and for using Booker! We're always working to improve the system so that it runs faster - we'll keep working at it. Happy to hear your staff is finding it easy to use! - The Booker Team
Jordyn H.
May 23, 2017

“Booker meets the needs for our spa. However, this is a difficult program to train on.”

ProsThe accessibility and features Booker provides are great and compliment our company well. I like the many options of different logins for staff as well as the ability to email appointment confirmations to guests and receipts. Generally the functions of Booker work with ease and the customer support is swift with answers. Also, you can't beat their reports!
ConsMany quirks and frequent system slowness. When using the program with multiple computers I wish the system would auto-update. Bring back the quick login :)

By Booker on July 31, 2017
Thank you for using Booker and for your feedback. We update to improve Booker's features and stability and appreciate the feedback on the autoupdate. If you ever need training support, we have a full program of webinars and web content to help you. Thank you! - The Booker Team
Shay A.
Owner/manager
January 24, 2017

“Booker makes my business standout ”

OverallI own a salon and everyday I hear a client say "I love your online booking" or "you guys are one of the most technologically up to date salons". Booker and Fredrick help us keep track of our financial goals and progress. They also make it easy to market to existing clients and help acquire new ones. With booker you get 10x more than what you pay for. Thier customer service is excellent and thier platform is extremly user friendly even if you're not tech. Savy. I won't forget to mention that in my past two years with booker, they have implemented every idea we pitched to them which tells us they're goal is to offer the best software.
ProsThe fact that it's online based
ConsI can't complain
Recommendations to other buyersEverything I ever wanted threw out the past 2 years now exists

By Booker on January 30, 2017
Thank you so much for your awesome feedback Shay! We're so glad that you are happy with Booker + Frederick. Keep those great suggestions coming! We love hearing from our customers. Thank you! - The Booker Team
Stephen C.
December 9, 2016

“Great support from a patient support specialist ”

OverallOur rep was awesome. She helped me breeze through trouble shooting my printer issues with my MAC. I have been having trouble for the past few months dealing with this issue, but haven't had a ton of time to deal with fixing it. I really like the new usage of Join.me. It makes things a million times easier to walk through when both parties are on the same page.
ProsThe convenience and integration into my business.
ConsConstant software glitches and long delays to fix them. Customer support team doesn't implement customer suggestions easily.
Recommendations to other buyersGood software...but could be much better if the software team solicited "new feature" suggestions from the actual users.

By Booker on January 26, 2017
Thank you so much for this excellent feedback. We're so happy that you're using Booker to run your business, and that you've had great customer support experiences. If you ever need anything else, reach out to support@booker.com. Best, The Booker Team
December 9, 2016
Katalin T.
Staff Accountant/Payroll Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
September 24, 2018

“Booker for Spa and Solon”

Overall My hotel has been using Booker since 2012, the software has evolved a lot since then. Our spa receptionist like the fact that it is so user friendly for all Spa Booking peruses ,appointment scheduling to payment processing. I use the reporting feature for financial reporting and Payroll processing. The Spa Manager loves the recently added Marketing feature as well.
ProsThis software is very easy to use for everyone who is running a Spa and Salon. Our spa receptionist like the fact that it is so user friendly for all Spa Booking purposes ,appointment scheduling to payment processing This software offers a lot of reports to accommodate from statistics to financial reporting.
ConsWe had some issues with customer service in the beginning, but it has gotten much better now.
September 24, 2018
Julie B.
Self-employed
October 6, 2017

“Helps in times of closed hours”

ProsIt is great for when someone can book in the middle of the night for the following day. Clients say it is easy. So many great features, of which I can grow into.
ConsMobile and Desktop versions are not recognized by devices I believe. I had to have separate link in website because Mobile users were getting Desktop version, and then the font and graphics are too small. The Mobile version looks nothing like the desktop version. It is confusing. It is too hard for a non-programing type to get the versions to look good. POS, working with SubLyme, Integrity, and Trustwave all a major pain in the butt. For a small small business like me, there has to be something more like Square which is where I have gone back to!
October 6, 2017
Zamira C.
August 18, 2017

“Best Salon Software Available”

ProsI really like this software as it is my third. I enjoy everything about it. Booking appointments are easy and the system design is functional and better than any other software that I have tried. The security for employees to log in is strict.
ConsThere are a few things that I prefer to be able to do since I have been a user for almost 4 years. Having the option to block refunds to credit card so it doesn't come up on the order screen. Sometimes the system goes down and we cannot access any information. When services are credited back to customers, it doesn't reflect in staff sales report.

By Booker on August 23, 2017
Zamira - Love hearing that Booker is working so well for you and your salon. Thank you for the review and for using Booker! - The Booker Team
August 18, 2017